Scumleague FF 2016 (.500 or Bust)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:34 am

Post by PokerFace »

pablito wrote:/in again
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #6 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:21 am

Post by PokerFace »

mith wrote:League 1, I am considering bumping you guys up to 14 (no divisions, play everyone once, 6 team playoff). When you signup, let me know if you prefer this or sticking with the 12 team divisional schedule (or something in between).
I have no preference. Whatever everyone else says is fun, I am down with that

Though part of me feels I'd be getting something I did not deserve. I got 6th in league 3 two years ago. Went to league 2 last year because of reinoe, xalxe and juls not coming back. Got 5th there and if league 1 extends to 14 then would that make me a part of league 1? I never truly got 3rd or 4th so not sure how to feel.

Also part of me still liked the idea of DDDP, Wraith, T-bone, and myself making an afc north division somehow but since DDP is already in league 1 without the 14 because of the Panzer incident, its not gonna happen
Last edited by PokerFace on Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #11 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:40 am

Post by PokerFace »

mith should message those that played previous years to see if they /in
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by PokerFace »

#freepanzer

especially if it results in DDDP staying in league 2 so DDDP, Wraith, T-bone, and myself can be League 2 AFC North Division
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #34 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:25 am

Post by PokerFace »

Rob13 wrote:Actually, upon further thought, I'm pro-divisions since a 14-team league is too thin for 3WR. If it were FLEX, I'd feel differently. 3WR can get a tad thin even with 12 teams.

I strongly support the division matches being stacked at the beginning and end of the season, though. We shouldn't be playing divisional opponents on weeks with heavy BYEs, since those games basically count double.
After taking time to think I support this^
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #43 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:11 am

Post by PokerFace »

6 almost never happens since 60 yard field goals are uncommon

Kickers do not get negative points for any miss
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #45 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:03 am

Post by PokerFace »

my current sig is 100% accurate, see main forum page where Zoraster wrote those dates as part of the marathon forums name
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #70 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:48 am

Post by PokerFace »

I agree with panzer and flameaxe

Had panzer gotten 9th what would the result have been? Still go to league 2 for him? If so, then him coming back at end of season had no value. He might as well have never come back. Sets a bad precedent, giving people no motivation to come back after missing weeks. Panzer coming back and winning 8th is why I think he deserves to be in L1 still. His current punishment and benefit to others does not fit.

#Free Panzer #AFC North in L2!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #77 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:50 am

Post by PokerFace »

AFC North L2
Wraith = Steelers
Tbone = Ravens
DDDP = Bengals
Me = Browns

It could have been epic :(
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #78 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:51 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 63, zoraster wrote:I think L1 should be kept at 12, but if L2 gets 14 that may be worthwhile to fit more in without having to split the two into tiny leagues.
If 14 teams happen I would suggest using flex in that league instead of wr3 since things are thin as is and will be worse with 14
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #80 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:08 am

Post by PokerFace »

how so?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #82 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:55 am

Post by PokerFace »

that is what I thought you meant.

I find that running back is the most often injuried position in football. Backups come in and out for various players and its only position where people suggest you draft handcuffs. So yes their will be a run in the draft but good ones should become available throughout the season and that should make up for it. Also you could do PPR with the flex so wrs get used about as much as rbs
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #84 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:43 am

Post by PokerFace »

Well put^

If we stay at 26 people then league of 12 and league of 14 is ideal

If we get 28 people then two leagues of 14 is ideal

If we get 30 then 3 leagues of 10 should be considered
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #95 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:58 am

Post by PokerFace »

AGar wrote:
In post 77, PokerFace wrote:AFC North L2
Wraith = Steelers
Tbone = Ravens
DDDP = Bengals
Me = Browns

It could have been epic :(
You've posted this like thirty times over the past year and yet, still, nobody gives a shit.
Check last years thread. T-bone and wraith said they were in. DDDP said only if he looses playoffs. Which he did, but thanks to Panzer's demotion that doesn't matter now since it moves DDDP to L1 anyway
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #123 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:42 am

Post by PokerFace »

I rather hope DDDP, Rob and or Tally come back. 32 with what you said panzer would be what I want as well.

Also don't think I deserve league 1
In post 6, PokerFace wrote:Though part of me feels I'd be getting something I did not deserve. I got 6th in league 3 two years ago. Went to league 2 last year because of reinoe, xalxe and juls not coming back. Got 5th there and if league 1 extends to 14 then would that make me a part of league 1? I never truly got 3rd or 4th so not sure how to feel.
having DDDP, tally, rob decide to play and fill up league 1 so I'm not in it would be good. Really want Rob to re-/in
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #150 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:52 am

Post by PokerFace »

7-11pm EST Weekdays and anytime is good for me on Weekends in
League 2

Khan, you are 2-1 against me as I beat you in last years playoffs to take 5th overall

Rather glad DDDP, Tally, and Rob filled L1. I did not deserve it.
Last edited by PokerFace on Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #214 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:08 am

Post by PokerFace »

my access to league 2 looks good.

will do whatever other people want in terms of divisions vs no divisions and schedules

I recently remembered saying something last year about using some marble maze to decide draft placements. Need to see if that old thing I have is functional.

Otherwise I am sure zoraster can come up with a creative picking method
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #217 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:57 am

Post by PokerFace »

PokerFace wrote:my access to league 2 looks good.

will do whatever other people want in terms of divisions vs no divisions and schedules

I recently remembered saying something last year about using some marble maze to decide draft placements. Need to see if that old thing I have is functional.

Otherwise I am sure zoraster can come up with a creative picking method
I also don't care what division I get put in if divisions are done, its all fine by me at this point

This Sunday I will be visiting my family and should be able to find and access the marble maze possibility. I'll let you know then if I can and or can not use it for draft purposes
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #219 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by PokerFace »

mith wrote:zoraster, if you have time to come up for the draft lottery, I think it'd be fun to involve Luke somehow. If not, that's fine. Don't want you to get another speeding ticket. ;)
I did not see this earlier. If you guys want to use mith's kid to random decide draft order and video tape it, I'm all for that

I will look into the status of my old marble maze nonetheless to see if it can be used sometime in the future
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #247 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:56 am

Post by PokerFace »

updated my "when is good" since i now know my labor day schedule
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #277 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Ladies and gentlemen I found the marble madness set at my parents place and it works

https://youtu.be/CkeeRv6peNk

I have 12 marble's that are all the same size. Each is a different color. We just need to decide who is what color

The colors are:
1/2White and 1/2Blue
Orange Catseye
Light Orange
Light Blue
Dark Blue
Mustard
Purple
Green
White
Black
Grey
Red

The orange is pretty close to yellow. The mustard one has a black dot on it so i can tell which is the light orange and which is mustard.

Zoraster are you willing to let me decide the draft order this year?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #279 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Yes, I put a youtube link in the last post that shows me standing next to it. I won't film it today though. We need to figure out who to put as what color. I can't very well write A-L on the marbles. How do we decide who is what?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #283 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Once we have figured out who is what color, I will film it and private message the video link to zoraster. I live 15 minutes from my parents so driving there to run the race is not an issue. Finding the thing and assembling it at my parents place took longer. After its filmed someone from league two will be given the option to trade colors with me or tell me to stay the same. That should keep things fair. Anything else you normally do zoraster?

Each marble feels the same weight to me. I did some test runs before i left the parents place. I got different results each time so no one marble seemed to do better than the others. I will pick my color last nonetheless just to keep things fair. Or we can use dice to determine who is what color, whatever you guys want to do is fine by me.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #286 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:45 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Picking last/Taking what's left same thing
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #293 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:18 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I thought all league would be done by the marble race. We have had other cool things decide draft order in all leagues. Zoraster threw a bunch of pingpong balls down a stair case one year and shuffled some poker cards another. Jahudo is in L3 and Yiley is in L1 so not just league2 is picking colors

The marble race course has various parts that mix up the marbles it won't just be me shaking them in my hands before I drop them in. Things will get bounced arround

The dark blue and light blue ones are very different in color. The white one is solid in color looks, like a pearl. The grey is a bit darker than the white and has streaks of various darker shades.

I'll show off the course and marbles / their difference when the race occurs
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #300 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:31 am

Post by PokerFace »

Page top marbles taken
League 1

Locke Lamora - Red

AGar
Flameaxe
hasdgfas - 1/2 white&blue

Rob13 - Orange Catseye

zoraster
Talitha
Yiley - Green

pickemgenius - Dark Blue

Rhinox
TheDominator37
Debonair Danny DiPietro - Purple

League 2

Kmd4390 - Black

PokerFace - whatever is left

Internet Stranger
Kublai Khan - Green

Wraith - Grey

Nero Cain - Purple

T-Bone
jasonT1981
ZachRulez
Panzerjager - Red

Aronis
mith

League 3

D3f3nd3r
Sharon
BS2000 - Col Mustard

LlamaFluff
DeathNote
Jahudo - 1/2 white&blue

pablito - Black

xRECKONERx - Green

racefan12 - Light Blue

Kdcaspot - Dark Blue

Titus (reserve)
gamsimbre (reserve)
Did panzer and peg take over for one of the L3 reserves? Which one? They should probably take the whatever's left color in that league so that neither picks it and so they don't have same pick in each league.

Took awhile to find those 12 same size/weight marbles on Sunday so if people don't like some colors well i would have gotten more variety if I could have. Here is list of whats possible
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p8237163

We can random dice roll those that don't pick a color or randomize everything if people object to things to this. I will update this post as more choices come in

I will film the competition after all colors from L2 is picked. Will pm it to zoraster after all things from L1 are picked so he can't cheat or change colors after. After all leagues picked and someone signs off on trade with PF or not, final video link will be put in forum. I can film it before all colors are picked if you think that would be better than the pf trade or not thing. Film occurring before I have any idea what I am, is probably more fair
Last edited by PokerFace on Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:05 pm, edited 8 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #312 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:26 am

Post by PokerFace »

What draft is currently set for earliest time?

need to have colors filming and such before all that

green as been picked in all leagues
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #329 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:24 am

Post by PokerFace »

Marble Count
League 1

Locke Lamora - Red

AGar - Black

Flameaxe

Rob13 - Orange Catseye

zoraster - Light Orange

Talitha
Yiley - Green

pickemgenius - Dark Blue

Rhinox
TheDominator37

League 2

Kmd4390 - Black

PokerFace - Whatever is left

Internet Stranger
Kublai Khan - Green

Wraith - Grey

Nero Cain - Purple

T-Bone - Orange Catseye

jasonT1981
ZachRulez
Panzerjager - Red

Aronis
mith - White

League 3

D3f3nd3r
Sharon
BS2000 - Col Mustard

LlamaFluff
DeathNote - Light Orange

Jahudo - 1/2 white&blue

pablito - Black

xRECKONERx - Green

racefan12 - Light Blue

Kdcaspot - Dark Blue

Titus
gamsimbre
Marble options: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p8237163

Green
has been lynched, it was Picked in all leagues
Black

This post will be updated as colors come in on page
Last edited by PokerFace on Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #336 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:10 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 334, zoraster wrote:
In post 273, zoraster wrote:
League 1

Draft time is set to 4pm EDT on Saturday August 28th.

That means Yiley can't make it but everyone else who answered marked themselves as present.
This time has been confirmed and I've switched Yahoo draft's time. Someone might want to check to make sure though. Time Zones are CONFUSING
The 28th is a a sunday so you may want to clarify what you guys are doing
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #343 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I visit the parents almost every sunday as they have a sunday dinner that they serve to me and my brothers who also visit them for same reason. Mother still offers to spoils us even after we all moved out

I will do the race thing next sunday. Will randomize the unchosen colors before or after it. After it is probably better since maybe I shouldn't know my final color before the race. Would keep things more fair and not require anyone to trade with me.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #351 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:13 am

Post by PokerFace »

Marble Count
League 1

Locke Lamora - Red

AGar - Black

Flameaxe

Rob13 - Orange Catseye

zoraster - Light Orange

Talitha
Yiley - Green

pickemgenius - Dark Blue

Rhinox
TheDominator37

League 2

Kmd4390 - Black

Internet Stranger
Kublai Khan - Green

Wraith - Grey

Nero Cain - Purple

T-Bone - Orange Catseye

jasonT1981
ZachRulez
Panzerjager - Red

Aronis
mith - White

League 3

D3f3nd3r - Red

Sharon
BS2000 - Col Mustard

LlamaFluff
DeathNote - Light Orange

Jahudo - 1/2 white&blue

pablito - Black

xRECKONERx - Green

racefan12 - Light Blue

Kdcaspot - Dark Blue

Titus
gamsimbre
Marble options: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p8237163

Green
Black
Red

This post will be updated as colors come in on page
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #362 (isolation #31) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:26 am

Post by PokerFace »

Sunday will be when I do draft order stuff

will randomize all those who have not chosen before it in this thread.

Will pm zoraster the filmed result

Someone from league 2 then needs to post trade with pf or stay same.

Then final video gets posted

This should all get completed sunday
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #369 (isolation #32) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:02 am

Post by PokerFace »

I don't have much planned for tomorrow. Will probably have everyone that has not already picked randomized and race ran by 4 EST. If someone from league 2 wanted to be online after that to decide "trade with PF or stay same" that would be good. Does not matter who that is. No one should volunteer to be that person in advance today as that would give me advance notice of who could trade with me. And I should not have that. So consider this an open invitation. The faster someone makes the trade or not trade call after its all done, the better. I just can not know who that person is today. I got to be as impartial as possible

Zoraster often had first place in his competitions be first pick and second place be last pick, in his draft selections. 3rd place would be second pick, 4th place would be third and so on. The person who got second place / last pick struck me as getting screwed. Why did you do things like that Zoraster? If you can give me a good reason I may do that too. BUT if you do not give me reason I'd rather just have 1st be 1st, 2nd be 2nd and so on because it just seems simpler to me.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #379 (isolation #33) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:33 am

Post by PokerFace »

Gonna do 1st is 1st, 2nd is 2nd and so on. About to randomize everyone that has not picked a color
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #380 (isolation #34) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:35 am

Post by PokerFace »

League 1

Locke Lamora - Red

AGar - Black

Flameaxe

Rob13 - Orange Catseye

zoraster - Light Orange

Talitha
Yiley - Green

pickemgenius - Dark Blue

Rhinox
TheDominator37
Colors still available are:
The colors are:
1 = Light Blue
2 = Mustard
3 = White
4 = Grey

will roll for flameaxe in next post
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #381 (isolation #35) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:36 am

Post by PokerFace »

Flameaxe is

Original Roll String: 1d4
1 4-Sided Dice: (1) = 1
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #382 (isolation #36) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:37 am

Post by PokerFace »

Flameaxe is light blue

The colors are:
1 = Mustard
2 = White
3 = Grey

Talitha is

Original Roll String: 1d3
1 3-Sided Dice: (3) = 3
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #383 (isolation #37) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:39 am

Post by PokerFace »

Talitha is grey

The colors are:
1 = Mustard
2 = White

Rhinox is

Original Roll String: 1d2
1 2-Sided Dice: (1) = 1

And dominator s whatever is left
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #384 (isolation #38) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:39 am

Post by PokerFace »

Dominator is the mustard
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #385 (isolation #39) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:42 am

Post by PokerFace »

Kmd4390 - Black

Internet Stranger
Kublai Khan - Green

Wraith - Grey

Nero Cain - Purple

T-Bone - Orange Catseye

jasonT1981
ZachRulez
Panzerjager - Red

Aronis
mith - White
The colors left are:
1 = 1/2White and 1/2Blue
2 = Light Orange
3 = Light Blue
4 = Dark Blue
5 = Mustard

Rolling for Internet Stranger

Original Roll String: 1d5
1 5-Sided Dice: (5) = 5
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #386 (isolation #40) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:43 am

Post by PokerFace »

Internet Stranger is the light orange

The colors left are:
1 = 1/2White and 1/2Blue
2 = Light Blue
3 = Dark Blue
4 = Mustard

rolling for jasonT1981

1 4-Sided Dice: (1) = 1
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #387 (isolation #41) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:44 am

Post by PokerFace »

jasonT1981 is mustard

The colors left are:
1 = 1/2White and 1/2Blue
2 = Light Blue
3 = Dark Blue

ZachRulez is

1 3-Sided Dice: (1) = 1
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #388 (isolation #42) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:45 am

Post by PokerFace »

ZachRulez is Light Blue

The colors left are:
1 = 1/2White and 1/2Blue
2 = Dark Blue

Aronis is

1 2-Sided Dice: (2) = 2

And I am whatever is left
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #389 (isolation #43) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:46 am

Post by PokerFace »

I am the 1/2 white&blue
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #390 (isolation #44) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:48 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 351, PokerFace wrote:League 3
D3f3nd3r - Red
Sharon
BS2000 - Col Mustard
LlamaFluff
DeathNote - Light Orange
Jahudo - 1/2 white&blue
pablito - Black
xRECKONERx - Green
racefan12 - Light Blue
Kdcaspot - Dark Blue
Titus
gamsimbre
The colors left are:
1 = Orange Catseye
2 = Purple
3 = White
4 = Grey

Sharon is

1 4-Sided Dice: (4) = 4
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #391 (isolation #45) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:49 am

Post by PokerFace »

Sharon is Orange Catseye

The colors left are:
1 = Purple
2 = White
3 = Grey

LlamaFluff is

1 3-Sided Dice: (3) = 3
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #392 (isolation #46) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:51 am

Post by PokerFace »

LlamaFluff is white

The colors left are:
1 = Purple
2 = Grey

Titus is

1 2-Sided Dice: (1) = 1

and gamsimbre is whatever is left
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #393 (isolation #47) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:51 am

Post by PokerFace »

gamsimbre is grey

gonna take a shower and head to parents. Hope everyone is happy with their color
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #394 (isolation #48) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:15 am

Post by PokerFace »

Review of who is what color:
League 1

Locke Lamora - Red
AGar - Black
Flameaxe = Light Blue
Rob13 - Orange Catseye
zoraster - Light Orange
Talitha - Grey
Yiley - Green
pickemgenius - Dark Blue
Rhinox - white
TheDominator37 - Mustard

League 2

Kmd4390 - Black
PokerFace - 1/2 white&blue
Internet Stranger - Light Orange
Kublai Khan - Green
Wraith - Grey
Nero Cain - Purple
T-Bone - Orange Catseye
jasonT1981 - Mustard
ZachRulez - Light Blue
Panzerjager - Red
Aronis - Dark Blue
mith - White

League 3

D3f3nd3r - Red
Sharon - Orange Catseye
BS2000 - Col Mustard
LlamaFluff - white
DeathNote - Light Orange
Jahudo - 1/2 white&blue
pablito - Black
xRECKONERx - Green
racefan12 - Light Blue
Kdcaspot - Dark Blue
Titus - purple
gamsimbre - grey
Heading to parents...
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #398 (isolation #49) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:07 am

Post by PokerFace »

Zoraster has been pmed final video

Time to play trade with pokerface or not trade with poker face. Someone from league 2 please weigh in
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #400 (isolation #50) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:14 am

Post by PokerFace »

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #401 (isolation #51) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:16 am

Post by PokerFace »

1 Orange Catseye
2 Grey
3 White
4 Green
5 Dark Blue
6 Mustard
7 Light orange
8 Purple
9 Black
10 Light Blue
11 1/2 wb
12 red
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #402 (isolation #52) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:24 am

Post by PokerFace »

1. Rob13, t-bone, sharon
2. Talitha, Wraith, gamsimbre
3. Rhinox, Mith, llama
4. Yiley, Kubla, Reck
5. pickemgenius, Aronis, Kdcaspot
6. TheDominator37, Jason, BS2000
7. zoraster, Internet Stranger, DeathNote
8. Debonair Danny DiPietro, Nero Cain, titus
9. Agar, KMD, Pablito
10. Flameaxe, Zachrulez, racefan
11. hasdgfas, me, jahudo
12. Locke, panzer, D3f3nd3r
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #405 (isolation #53) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:28 am

Post by PokerFace »

kinda wish i had gotten a different marble now. Gonna need to figure out who I should pick at 11. Zoraster can take over doing some other cool competition for next years picks. He can say that the link I gave is the final one and that all is fair. I'm going to go hang out with my family now later all
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #449 (isolation #54) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:50 am

Post by PokerFace »

If nfl has taught me anything rivalry matters more than location. Dallas is in NFC east and Baltimore is in AFC north

If location really mattered, Baltimore would be AFC east, Miami would be AFC south, IND would be AFC midwest with pit, cle, and cin. And Dallas would be ???
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #473 (isolation #55) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:02 am

Post by PokerFace »

I wish I was an early picker but I am fine with gods of randomness telling me otherwise. I won't be trading my draft position.

I'd prefer others felt the same, but if they don't I will not object to others trading
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #496 (isolation #56) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:18 am

Post by PokerFace »

Nero Cain wrote:I'm fine if you guys want to switch picks but if you back out after the draft then you should prob be site banned.
D3f3nd3r wrote:There should be nothing that prevents
mutually-beneficial
agreements from happening, not at all. People have different preferences in a draft and shouldn't be locked into where their marble finished when there's a deal that makes both players happy.
I agree. Not gonna stop others from trading. I personally wanted 1st pick to get Brown, but since my marbles said NO and I have usually done better in leagues where I drafted 10-12, I figure I might as well do that again. If it works for me don't fix it.
Last edited by PokerFace on Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #498 (isolation #57) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:21 am

Post by PokerFace »

I was 9 last year and just missed playoffs, so its not too bad
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #539 (isolation #58) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:17 pm

Post by PokerFace »

So yahoo thinks Aronis had best draft in league 2 and yet it predicts khan will finish best in L2. Shouldn't the person you predict to finish first be who drafted best at this point?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #541 (isolation #59) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:26 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Wraith how did you forget Gordon was suspended 4 weeks? During the draft you asked who took Blount, I answered "Josh Gordon took Blount" for that reason.

Wraith, you said your strongest contender would be Nero, t-bone or me. You realize Tbone, You and I are same division. So you think we will have strongest division again?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #552 (isolation #60) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:31 am

Post by PokerFace »

pablito wrote:Interest in an additional Mish Mash football game? The Confidence Points Pool Pick'em game or Three Strikes Challenge or both? I want to try the confidence pool, but don't know if there's even any interest as it takes more time each week than a 3 strikes challenge.
No idea what a confidence pool is. If it's too complicated then I'd rather do 3 strike
Nero Cain wrote:What do you think of my team Poker?
Jennings and RB are your issues rest is fine. I don't think I'd have gone with Cousins and RG3 as my QB's, would have gotten something more reliable.

Lots of people did not draft 2 qb's. I did it because I don't want my season over should 1 get injured. Palmer could get injuried and I have Carr because I think Raiders going to playoffs this year. I like having two really good options. If Matt forte stays healthy or Ivory gets the nod over yeldon, I think I am set. Should doug martin or ryan mathews fall f out their respective teams top spots due to injury or loss of skill (very possible for both) sims and sproles can take over quite well for me. I think only risk I taking is on barnidge panning out like he did last year for Browns.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #568 (isolation #61) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:10 am

Post by PokerFace »

What QB did you have in mind tbone? I was picking between palmer, eli, and rivers being my qb
given my draft position
. I went palmer as he has most targets. Rivers is most skilled of 3 but has least notable recievers and that team was so injury prone last year. eli has 1 good target in obj and is least injury prone of 3. Eli was my second choice
Last edited by PokerFace on Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #569 (isolation #62) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:11 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 553, PJ. wrote:"Lots of people didn't draft 2 QBs." This is an aggressively false statement. Everyone beside me and KMD has 2 QBs in L2.
seems you are right. alot of people seemed to discuss the idea of going with 1 qb in our league but i guess only you and kmd had the nerve to do it
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #577 (isolation #63) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:14 am

Post by PokerFace »

You guys do realize Pablito ran the 3 strikes thread last year. I believe he is asking what we want because he was gonna do one of those. 3 strikes is less complicated so i'd rather have that. I like to relax when I have fun, not think a lot when i have fun
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #607 (isolation #64) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:13 am

Post by PokerFace »

I think they wanted to believe in peyton last year. Now they got to rely on themselves they may be trying harder kind like when you are in a contract year you try harder. All eyes on you instead of peyton
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #611 (isolation #65) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:35 am

Post by PokerFace »

I am of the opinion that if you replace in, you should be immune to regulation but still allowed promotion for yourself.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #612 (isolation #66) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:46 am

Post by PokerFace »

When you replace into any game, you do someone a favor. Favor's should never be penalized and should be able to get rewards. Otherwise why would you replace in if you can't win anything?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #614 (isolation #67) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:10 am

Post by PokerFace »

perhaps we only allow certain people to replace in leagues 1 and 2

Lets say bob played in league 1 last year. And Greg has never played before

bob was away from forum when we started ff this year

Jake is in league 1 and goes away from forum during week 6

Bob comes back to forum and wants to play

We allow Bob to replace into league 1 and we have greg replace into L3 should it need one later

Thoughts? Its not a perfect system but l1 and l2 less likely to need replacements anyway
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #616 (isolation #68) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:26 am

Post by PokerFace »

if a mafia game requires X games of experience and brand new player wants to replace in, would you let them?

This is only reason i would ever refuse a replacement^ that or game requires you have join date of X and you are way after that
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #617 (isolation #69) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:27 am

Post by PokerFace »

granted i wouldn't want to do it, but I feel i'd have to do it in that really rare scenario. And since this would be a rare scenario in the first place, i think it makes sence
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #618 (isolation #70) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:44 am

Post by PokerFace »

Or we could...
Kmd4390 wrote:Yeah but joining from the start puts you in L3. Say you replace into L1 and finish 8th. Do you deserve to be in L1 next year?
maybe we allow them to be in L2. after all you are still jumping L3 so thats still getting a reward.

Not sure how we would handle an L2 player in same scenario, maybe have other players vote like how panzer's fate was decided?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #660 (isolation #71) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:58 am

Post by PokerFace »

My starters underperformed this week outside my RBs. My bench did better than I expected of them. So I feel my team has good depth and can do better for me in the future despite a week one lost
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #668 (isolation #72) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:54 am

Post by PokerFace »

Brandon Marshall got over 100 yards and that is still considered an under performance by yahoo's scoring system

Forte gets 100 yards and 3 TDs though so my team is over performing as a whole
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #670 (isolation #73) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:28 am

Post by PokerFace »

Not celebrating. Eli is playing the saints and t-bone has eli. Anyone against that defense is sure to light it up this year

Eli got 6 tds against them last year
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #671 (isolation #74) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:15 am

Post by PokerFace »

Did they ever announce why Ivory was in the hospital week 1? He is out again and I want to know why
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #676 (isolation #75) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by PokerFace »

poker vs tbone currently is

110.82 to 45.82 (each 1 guy left)

I believe I can celebrate now
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #686 (isolation #76) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:33 am

Post by PokerFace »

I think my team is good starter wise. They produced this week. Will fuller and Jackson looking good wr backups. Choosing between Carr and Palmer may be hard but not a choice I dislike making. RB starters miller and forte are good. I think my only problem is figuring out wtf Ivory has been sick with gonna need a viable rb to start when miller anf forte on bye. And my te situation is very meh
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #692 (isolation #77) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:41 am

Post by PokerFace »

Brees did well against oakland and Ryan had oakland this week. Russel got injured last week

You made the right call given the situations. I would have done the same in your shoes

I don't know who has russel in L1 and L3 and what alternative they had to russel
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #693 (isolation #78) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:55 am

Post by PokerFace »

I can understand why you would hesitate to bench Russel but it was right call in your situation so good job

L1 Wilson vs Winston hard choice to make given matchups. I think these two turned similar results though so making either choice ended badly

L3 Zanarkand Abes (BS2000) had wilson with stafford as alternative. Not sure I'd take Stafford over Wilson
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #710 (isolation #79) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:07 am

Post by PokerFace »

Seems Doug martin is expected to be out 3 weeks. I got his backup charles sims

I could be persuaded to move him and or ivory. Assuming someone can actually tell me what ivory's status is. Jaguars more vague than most politicians

wouldn't mind upgrading my TE situation either

see what's on my trading block in L2
Last edited by PokerFace on Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #719 (isolation #80) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:16 am

Post by PokerFace »

Yes Nero is getting the better of the deal 'right now' since Sims is playing for Martin but that won't last and in the long run I believe I am gonna make out well too. Miller and Forte's bye weeks are the same weeks Carolina has really good matchups. Carolina plays NO and LA on those weeks. Also Carolina has good playoff schedule (weeks 14-16 plays SD, WAS, and ATL). Getting the two Carolina guys gives me a good weapon on their byes and in the playoffs. Ivory has been sick off and on past 3 weeks if you look at the write ups, and is not a sure thing given the jaguars also have yeldon. I may be playing the long game but things should work out well
Last edited by PokerFace on Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #720 (isolation #81) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:24 am

Post by PokerFace »

This morning I went to see a few condos about the Cleveland area since I'm looking for a new place. Had to set my lineup in advance and play some people I normally wouldn't since some of my starters like Ebron and Marshall were still in questionabe. I don't think those decisions hurt me much but Palmer is certainly hurting me. Gonna need another big day from Forte to make a come back

I still have time to put Marshall in over Baldwin but since Marshall is gonna be on a snap count with his knee, leaving Baldwin in is the right call. Especially since Baldwin is predicted to get more anyway

Carr has out played Palmer 3 weeks in a row now. Looks like he will be my starter moving forward. I thought Palmer would ruin the bills, but it seems Cardinals are loosing another match they were favored to win against the afc east
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #721 (isolation #82) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:52 am

Post by PokerFace »

On the bright side I am beating one of the managers at my work place rather handily. I got Jordy Nelson, Allen Robinson and Marvin Jones Jr in as my 3 WRs. Each one has 2tds and they combine for over 350 yards atm. Its a good day even if I lose to Panzer
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #728 (isolation #83) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I lost to Panzer. Neither of us has anyone tonight or tomorrow night
Last edited by PokerFace on Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #739 (isolation #84) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:57 am

Post by PokerFace »

Panzerjager wrote:It's okay, my bad team sunk someone's 2-0 boat too. I have like...NO HOP though. I'm just trying to stay out of relegation. My draft went poorly. I was on the wrong cardinal and got autodrafted Dez
I'm not 2-0. You talking about some other league for part of that sentence

Wraith is 3-0 in division while rest are 1-2 in DDDD-nied division

My team is good just a little feast or famine. If I find means to predict who gets better games, I should be alright moving forward
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #752 (isolation #85) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:37 am

Post by PokerFace »

That was the most fitztragic game ever
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #762 (isolation #86) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:09 am

Post by PokerFace »

Putting Randall Cobb on trading block
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #775 (isolation #87) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:56 am

Post by PokerFace »

Reminder, London games happen this week. 9:30 am eastern Jags vs Colts in London this Sunday
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #804 (isolation #88) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:12 am

Post by PokerFace »

I got a team of playmakers that have been inconsistant this year. I should be able to avoid regulation but I think that may be it. Need to find consistancy or figure out if there is some other issue i am not seeing
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #806 (isolation #89) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:46 am

Post by PokerFace »

PokerFace wrote:I got a team of playmakers that have been inconsistant this year. I should be able to avoid regulation but I think that may be it. Need to find consistancy or figure out if there is some other issue i am not seeing
If you are in league 2 and see another issue I am having, I am fine with you telling me via pm or however
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #837 (isolation #90) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:15 am

Post by PokerFace »

Nero's and my trade seemed even two weeks ago

Nero got Sims = Backup RB who currently starting while martin is out
Nero got Ivory = RB who was out on injury but would return with high upside
Nero need an RB to start and Sims most adapt at that right now. Ivory potential to fill that role later

I got Artis-Payne = Backup RB who currently starting while stewart is out
I got Stewart = RB who was out on injury but would return with high upside
I needed RB with solid weeks for my other rbs byes and secure depth as Stewart is CAR starter with good playoff schedule

He benefited more now Sims > Payne I benefited more later Stewart > Ivory
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #887 (isolation #91) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:15 am

Post by PokerFace »

This is not my year
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #901 (isolation #92) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:16 am

Post by PokerFace »

My fantasy team loses when its favored to win and loses when its favored to lose. Receivers feast or famine but have had good years recently. RBs Forte and Miller off track somehow. I'll take advice from anyone that offers on how to fix this
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #913 (isolation #93) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I think I overreacted earlier given my teams 1-4 start. I think I got way to make things work. Won't be easy though
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #920 (isolation #94) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:32 am

Post by PokerFace »

PokerFace wrote:I think I overreacted earlier given my teams 1-4 start. I think I got way to make things work. Won't be easy though
This is the most feast or famine team i have ever had
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #938 (isolation #95) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:00 am

Post by PokerFace »

I finally have depth and a chance at winning too. But this statement will turn false after tonight's games I'm sure
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #940 (isolation #96) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:29 am

Post by PokerFace »

PokerFace wrote:I finally have depth and a chance at winning too. But this statement will turn false after tonight's games I'm sure
Yep
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #947 (isolation #97) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:57 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 945, Rhinox wrote:hmmm... Go look at players, sort by all players, all offense, and projected points (remaining games) and see if something weird jumps out at you

Spoiler:
what quirk in the algorithm decided that Ty Montgomery of all players would be projected for the most points in the league out of everyone - 45 points more than the next highest player (a QB) and about 100 points higher than the next non-qb. Seriously, projected for like 25-30 points per game many games the rest of the season. really yahoo??

I only noticed because sometimes I'll go WotC based on transaction trends but I wonder if all those adds are based on the faulty projections lol
GB has no real RB at the moment. Lacy and Starks are injuried. They just traded for knile davis who won't play much thursday, unlikly he will know offense by then. Currently both ty and cobb are showing really high projections. Yahoo is considering how many carries they may get with lacy and starks out over next few weeks. Both of those recievers ran with the ball on a few carries last week. Why yahoo won't allow you to put ty or cobb as rb in your lineup is wierd as well. Though I wouldn't play either as RB if I were you
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #948 (isolation #98) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:01 am

Post by PokerFace »

Also heads up Rams vs NYG in London this week. Get your arse up early if you want to watch it and or set your lineup early if you got someone involved

Unless I am doing timezone math wrong, you will need to be awake at 6 am on a sunday to watch the LA rams play if you are in LA. Who thought this was a good idea?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #950 (isolation #99) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:39 am

Post by PokerFace »

I don't think him or cobb will get those kind of points. This week they might do very well cause knile won't know offense by then but they aren't getting that damn high this week or future weeks
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #963 (isolation #100) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I had high waiver, got jay ajayi cause i thought forte would start giving up a lot to Bilal Powell and also thought forte would be bad today. I started Ajayi and miller. Miller better be good tonight. Ajayi did better than Forte as I predicted but when its 27pts vs 25pts I would have been fine staying with forte. So now I have Miller, Forte, Ajayi, and Stewart at RB. Well at least I did one position very well this year. Let's see who sends me good trades for some of them

Not sure if I need WR, QB, or TE upgrade more. All TE's seem to be doing pretty bad this year. I got Hunter Henry who was 3rd ranked TE but did not do well today. Think I will give that some time and probably be more open to people offering QBs or WRs
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #977 (isolation #101) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:25 am

Post by PokerFace »

nice inadvertent comment there yahoo
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #981 (isolation #102) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:43 am

Post by PokerFace »

Another London game this sunday. WAS vs CIN. Two east coast teams whose home fans wake up at 9:30 as apposed to the 6:30 some LA fans had to do last week. I like the idea of us bringing the sport to Europe but its a price I'm glad I'm not paying.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #984 (isolation #103) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:36 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Something is wrong with this picture
http://www.nfl.com/playoffs/playoff-picture

What is it?

Spoiler:
AFC west has 2nd seed and 3rd seed, Pitt is 6th seed. They are arranging by record and not by division

DDDP would be proud
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #997 (isolation #104) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by PokerFace »

If things going the way they are going we are about to have 7 people with 4-4 records in league 2.

Wraith is having luckiest season I have ever seen. He has guys do way more than I expected of them
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1001 (isolation #105) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:46 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 986, Zachrulez wrote:Well with the injury to CJ Anderson, my running back situation is looking awful.

Edit: Entertaining reasonable RB offers for Russel Wilson.
You and I may need to talk if you'd be willing to part with a WR instead
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1008 (isolation #106) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:22 am

Post by PokerFace »

T-Bone wrote:I updated my trading block, essentially putting all my WRs on it. I'm looking for an RB in L2 obviously.
Any qualms trading with people in your own division?

I have also updated my trading block I would like a consistent WR since mine have been mostly boom or bust. I got quite a few good RBs

And since we may need to do WR+RB <-> WR+RB or whatever, I got a bunch of other players on my trade block
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1009 (isolation #107) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:23 am

Post by PokerFace »

When is trade deadline for fantasy? I know real nfl its today
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1011 (isolation #108) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:08 am

Post by PokerFace »

Found where it was. L2 has same date
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1017 (isolation #109) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:41 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I hope you're kidding. If not, at least you say you quit instead of disappearing

Because I don't want people to think I'm an ass, I have been getting trade negotiations from multiple teams about my rbs. Can't decide whats best option for me
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1021 (isolation #110) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:11 am

Post by PokerFace »

I traded to nero earlier in season for rbs. I still have stewart and he has provided depth to my team. Picking up Ajayi gave me more than what I need but since I will soon have 3 rbs with know byes ahead I likely don't need 4 #1 rbs.

Nero did not benefit from our trade much but the rise of Gordon and Ware because of injuries to charles and woodhead should have him doing well. How did you fuck things up?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1023 (isolation #111) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:27 am

Post by PokerFace »

You mean IS, you played him last week and face panzer this week
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1024 (isolation #112) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:00 am

Post by PokerFace »

Opted for trade with t-bone.
NOW pf(Stewart, Fuller) <-> tb(Moncrief, Hill)
LATER tb(Stewart, Fuller) <-> pf(Moncrief, Hill)

Worse case Scenario Moncrief does not pan out, I am in same scenario as before wanting better WR while having 4 rbs. I am guaranteed to retain RB depth. Best Case scenario Moncrief pans out. I can handle going from Stewart to Hill as I will start my other rbs

T-bone gets an rb to fill empty spot in his roster for this week, same player is upgrade over hill. Pays price of weaker WR as fuller has to deal with Brock throwing to him while Moncrief has luck throwing to him.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1026 (isolation #113) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:19 am

Post by PokerFace »

Fuller is better than any wrs currently still in free agency imo

I think you're taking a higher risk than me in the trade while I'm taking almost no risk. If stewart gets injuried again you are in trouble. If Moncrief gets injuried again it sucks but I am mostly the same. I can gain more than I lose. You can gain and lose roughly the same overall value I think
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1029 (isolation #114) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:09 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 992, Wraith wrote:I now realize I must raise the question of if Jason is even still playing. He left a bye player in his lineup this week and still has two players on IR on his bench

He's still beating me lol
I don't think Jason is playing any more either. Look at his lineup for this week. 3 players on bye and another that is Questionable/unlikely to play (Alex Smith). IS might get a free win this week from Jason. Jason had a player on bye in his line up week 8 (Sterling Shepard) and week 7 (Carolina Defense).

Jason has Tom Brady who was on suspension until week 5. Jason did sub in Tom when Tom came back. So somewhere between weeks 5 and 8, I think we may have lost Jason. Do we prod him via pm or just let things play out?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1038 (isolation #115) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:58 am

Post by PokerFace »

Panzerjager wrote:
In post 1030, Zachrulez wrote:I'd defend Jason, but if he ends up finishing out of relegation, that may end up being my path to staying in league two again... ^.^
Actually, no. Someone extra gets promoted. It's stupid. It'll be whoever from league 3 that's the highest rank that doesn't get promoted. So someone who is 100% unaffected by the afk situation. Just like last year. Enjoy league 3.
Thats only if Jason is not one of 4 getting regulated. You weren't one of the 4 last year but if Jason is and Zach is 8th or better, then Zach would be safe

L2's halfway through seasons standings suggest playoff seeds will be
Wraith
Nero
Aronis
and one of Khan or IS. Probably Khan given his division record

While regulations currently look to be
Mith
Zach
Jason
And weakest of tbone, panzer, me since we are in same division and one of us is likely to get regulated given scheduling
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1054 (isolation #116) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by PokerFace »

If you have not figured out by now that I am very lose with grammar. And you have not figured out a way to deal with it, its kinda your probablem. Their are very rare occasions where I do it deliberatly. And every time you makes jokes about it, expect me to do it deliberlatly and and laugh at you.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1059 (isolation #117) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:42 am

Post by PokerFace »

My running game is only thing that may save me from relegation

Went from 11th to 8th place in one week since so many people around same record in league 2
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1061 (isolation #118) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:25 am

Post by PokerFace »

Being afk is not a very good way to do well in fantasy football
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1063 (isolation #119) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:40 am

Post by PokerFace »

And beating people got you where last year? You really shouldn't bite the hand of someone that supported you bro
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1064 (isolation #120) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:49 am

Post by PokerFace »

I couldn't care less about my own grammer. When its obviously intentional, its fun to piss off those that are irked by it. And when you piss people off by accident or your auto correct settings are wierd, its even more fun :)
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1067 (isolation #121) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:58 am

Post by PokerFace »

If I really cared about it I'd go back and edit all my posts, but truth is I don't care. But you certainly seem to care and get bothered by it, so why stop now?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1070 (isolation #122) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:25 am

Post by PokerFace »

I am projected to luze by 15 atm. Wraith can I borrow some of your ridiculous luck? :)
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1071 (isolation #123) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:43 am

Post by PokerFace »

League 2 had three trades go on in it this season so far. Have the other leagues been participating in trading?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1081 (isolation #124) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:04 am

Post by PokerFace »

I was projected to lose by 15 to nero. And right now I am up by about 50 with only AJ Green in my way. Yahoo predictions are so bad. I think I really stole luck from Wraith after all.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1085 (isolation #125) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:07 pm

Post by PokerFace »

True, Cutler was your main problem
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1090 (isolation #126) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:48 am

Post by PokerFace »

League 2 Updates

Flying Pumpkins division has a tie record-wise for first
DDD-nied division has a 3 way tie for second record-wise
Filthy Liberal Arts Majors Division has 3 way tie for first record-wise

Wraith will take the DDD-nied division with two wins
He can clinch division with a win and losses from t-bone, panzer, and myself
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1094 (isolation #127) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:04 am

Post by PokerFace »

T-Bone wrote:Wow I nabbed 8th place by 0.02 points. Too bad the season goes on.
Was there a point adjustment on your team this morning? I'm now 8 and you are 9

Places are kinda up in the air with so much competition and ties. 5 teams at 5-5, 3 teams are at 6-4. Overall scores not matter as much, really anyone can make playoffs or relegation with a few key wins or losses
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1097 (isolation #128) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:43 am

Post by PokerFace »

wrong thread
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1108 (isolation #129) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:29 am

Post by PokerFace »

D3f3nd3r wrote:Quick question: The leagues should be set so that one team from each division is guaranteed a playoff berth, correct? I feel like this was the case last year but I can't recall.
In L1 and L2 this is correct. L3 i think may have been setup without divisions or with only 2, so that would be something to ask llamafluff about
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1114 (isolation #130) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:55 am

Post by PokerFace »

League 2 in a nut shell

2 teams above 6-5
6 Teams at 6-5
4 Teams below 6-5

Competition is strong
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1120 (isolation #131) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:10 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 1118, racefan12 wrote:
In post 1114, PokerFace wrote:
League 2 in a nut shell

2 teams above 6-5
6 Teams at 6-5
4 Teams below 6-5

Competition is strong
L3 has one team at 8-3 and five at 7-4, with 3 more at either 6-5 or 5-6.
Then we have more than one competitive league which is always good
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1123 (isolation #132) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:14 am

Post by PokerFace »

I am gonna guess Elliot an either Brady or Ryan for those others^
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1125 (isolation #133) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:25 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Rodgers is having a bad year compared to what he has done in the past. GB gonna miss the playoffs
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1130 (isolation #134) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:08 am

Post by PokerFace »

Wraith has clinched L2 D2. He will be 10-2 and t-bone will be 7-5. With 2 games left even if wraith goes 10-4 and t-bone goes 9-5, T-bone can't tie or overtake
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1151 (isolation #135) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:56 am

Post by PokerFace »

Wraith and Nero have clinched their divisions. Khan vs IS is next week. Winner gets L2 D1 crown and playoff spot. Loser has shot at wild card

Wild Card could also be T-bone, Aronis, or myself. I have a long shot at it. Will require me to win out and get lucky since I got lowest overall score of those with a shot at it
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1152 (isolation #136) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:58 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 1147, Wraith wrote:in b4 i lose in the championship like 2014
You would need to lose both playoff games to not go to L1
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1153 (isolation #137) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:08 am

Post by PokerFace »

PokerFace wrote:Wraith and Nero have clinched their divisions. Wraith is #1 seed. Nero can clinch #2 with a win next week. Khan vs IS is next week. Winner gets L2 D1 crown and playoff spot. If IS loses next week, he has shot at wild card assuming t-bone loses a game somewhere. If Khan loses next week he is not in playoffs but stays in L2

T-bone controls his own destiny. Winning out gives him wild card. Losing tonight and its up for grabs between T-bone, Aronis, IS?, Me. Losing only next week and its up for grabs between T-bone, Aronis, IS?. Losing both and its between Aronis, IS?, Me
ftf me

So I want to win out and have Wraith, IS and KMD win next week
Last edited by PokerFace on Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1167 (isolation #138) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:13 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Wraith and Nero are in. Wraith is #1, Nero can be #2 or #3. I lost so 4 people will fight over two remaining spots in L2

IS can win division or get wild card. Defeat Khan OR have highest score with 8-6 record should T-Bone lose. Currently IS has highest score out of IS, Aronis and T-Bone by 25

T-Bone has two ways to get wild card. Defeat Wraith OR have highest score with 8-6 record. (IS winning means T-bone does not need to outscore IS)

Aronis needs to Win, Have T-Bone lose, and have highest score with 8-6 record. (IS winning means Aronis does not need to outscore IS)

Khan gets in if he defeats IS. (Khan will be 6-0 in division while IS will be 2-4. Currently Khan has higher score than IS by almost 40)
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1180 (isolation #139) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:28 am

Post by PokerFace »

Sounds like league 3 was most competitive this year after all. You got more people alive
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1194 (isolation #140) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Projections hold true in league 2, pre-playoff standings are:

1. Wraith
2. IS
3. Nero
4. Aronis
5. T-bone
6. Khan
7. Panzer
8. Me
9. KMD
10. Jason
11. Zack
12. Mith

Not many close games this week
Last edited by PokerFace on Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1202 (isolation #141) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:06 am

Post by PokerFace »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:This is where I get salty about divisions, right?
FTFY
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1203 (isolation #142) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:42 am

Post by PokerFace »

L2D2 still strongest division in League 2. No one in it is going down to league 3 for second year in a row

Wraith, please win league so we can have that in our division for second year in a row too
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1217 (isolation #143) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Wraith I think had easiest schedule in league two for back to back years. "I think"

Zach you had worst for back to back years :(
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1238 (isolation #144) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:21 am

Post by PokerFace »

I get to play Khan in consolation bracket finals, just like last year....

If only Kirk cousins was on my team....

khhhhaaaaaaaannnnn!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1264 (isolation #145) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:35 am

Post by PokerFace »

I agree with Racefan
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1268 (isolation #146) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:02 am

Post by PokerFace »

So few bench slots would make bye weeks and questionable listing of big name players even worse. If there was still a probable and doubtful label system 4 bench could be manageable but as that's gone, I'd like to keep the 6 bench.

I'd rather have 10 team than 4 bench for this reason
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1275 (isolation #147) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:28 am

Post by PokerFace »

I disagree with Nero. BUT this does not mean I think the current system is broken. I'm stilling having fun so I am ok with i. Two years in a row I am 5th in league 2

KMD, Jason?, Zach, Mith move down. Jason should probably be last overall which may move someone else up

Aronis, Nero, and IS move up to league 1. Wraith gonna play rivalry week with me again next year
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1276 (isolation #148) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:32 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 1272, Nero Cain wrote:oh fuck this and fuck Tyreek Hill. Congrats Aronis.
Its not over yet. Aronis has Dak and Bailey whie you have current lead and Tate. If Dak gets bench because cowboys have everything clinched or Tate goes off, you can win
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1283 (isolation #149) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 1275, PokerFace wrote:Two years in a row I am 5th in league 2
And two years in a row that I am 6th in League 2 (after losing to you, PF).

I think this rut is becoming an actual rivalry!
Khan was in the division with me and wraith in 2014. I'd welcome him back on one condition.

Did DDDP get relegated? If so I want wraith, me, t-bone, DDDP in AFC north division. If DDDP is still in league 1, then I will trade panzer to get khan into the division with wraith, t-bone and myself
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1285 (isolation #150) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Then i will take AFC North and hope khan and I meet in
Championship
Playoffs next year :)
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1290 (isolation #151) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:17 am

Post by PokerFace »

League Two 2016 Final Standings:

1. Aronis
2. Nero
3. IS
4. Wraith
5. Me
6. Khan
7. Panzer
8. T-bone
9. KMD
10. Jason?
11. Zach
12. Mith

Next Year I demand that Mith's kid somehow select the drafting orders
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1301 (isolation #152) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:31 am

Post by PokerFace »

@Nero,
according to waiver pickups you picked up: Busta Anderson, Steven Jackson, Rob Gronkowski, Vincent Jackson. All on Christmas Eve. Why?

Did you do that before your game or after everything was already decided?

You dropped a lot of players at start of almost every week during free agency. Then you picked up a lot of players off waiver every week. I think you on average had waiver seed 12 the most. You dropped and picked up Cousins I think 3 separate times. You had a total of 61 moves throughout the season. Next highest was KMD with 40. Why did you do all this?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1304 (isolation #153) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:52 am

Post by PokerFace »

Most moves I ever made was 40. I think I do better when I make less moves as I am too quick to act in fantasy, which is quite different to how I act in mafia. I care too much about how people think of me regardless of whether I am town or scum. In fantasy football its more about the players I am moving than how they make me look. Nero made more moves then I thought anyone ever would make in fantasy. And he made them in bizarre ways

I get the Steven Jackson move, but I don't get the logic or significance of the rest
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1312 (isolation #154) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I got the Steven Jackson joke even though I don't play auction. Busta does sound cool

You take more stock in match ups than me. I do take stock in them but at the same time my team didn't seem to perform match up based. I tried to get them to work that way or rather wait for them to work that way but ultimately got saved by one really great RB taking off just like last year. Last year Freeman saved me while this year it was Ajayi. Both years I had a receiver that did not become good until after I dropped them. Could not wait long enough. Last year it was Baldwin, this year it was Desean Jackson. Baldwin took off a lot more than Jackson has past few weeks. Freeman did better last year compared to Ajayi this year.

I think I drafted better this year when compared to last year, my team just did worse this time around. I finished 6th pre-playoffs last year while I was 8th pre-playoffs this year. Finished 5th both years with best overall playoff scores. At least my teams are performing in playoffs even if they are consolation. Wraith and I should try fielding a team together, may fix both our problems. I am obviously kidding.

I would enjoy being in a division with Wraith, T-bone and DDDP next year. If that can't be done, I will gladly play with Panzer or Khan given previous history with those players.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1316 (isolation #155) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:46 am

Post by PokerFace »

You had Brady and Brees. Didn't really need both. Personally I would have traded Brady much earlier in the season and kept Brees. NFC south was devoid of good defenses this year. 6 good matchups for Brees and rest of year NO had to pass the ball a lot just to keep up since NO defense really meant no defense. They weren't stopping anything. Brees was better this year because his team needed him more than Pats needed Brady.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”