Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9725 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 9683, callforjudgement wrote:@
PeregrineV
: # seems to imply that you think some dead players got culted. That makes very little sense, as far as I can tell; Skullduggery's a competent enough mod to ensure that cultedness would show in a flip (given that we apparently have no other way to determine it or even that a cult exists), and a cult wouldn't target a player who'd already died for recruitment. Can you explain what's going on there?
I'm arguing against the fact that people seem to think a cult was created.

Do you think a cult was created when Maxous died?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9726 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 9685, callforjudgement wrote:
In post 8853, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 8850, Nahdia wrote:
In post 8848, PeregrineV wrote:So if you have joined the "new Maxous faction" but used to be scum, you get all of your old scumbuddies lynched while your cultbuddies cult the rest of town. That makes your cult win.

(If this is obvious to a numbskull like me, how do you miss this?)
Right. Because we're certain to immediately trust someone saying "Hey I used to be mafia now I'm cult. Follow me!" And not just, you know, lynch them.
Right. Because mafia and cult win together, and cult can grow, so killing the mafia members seems dumb for cult.
Missed this exchange earlier, but it gives me a really strong "inside knowledge" tell on PeregrineV. I've never seen a game where Mafia and cult win together before, and it's not the sort of thing I would think of. It definitely makes very little sense as an
assumption

So I get the feeling that PeregrineV knows something that I don't, and am interested to know how.
I didn't include the sarcasm tags, but read it in a matter that indicates disbelief while reading it.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9727 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 9694, callforjudgement wrote:Counting the votes myself: just you and MathBlade it seems.
I'll be very uncomfortable if the wagon grows too large in PV's absence (there's no point in pressuring someone who isn't reading the thread, and I don't want a repeat of what happened yesterday), but I definitely believe PV is the best lynch at the moment, so:

VOTE: PeregrineV

If you're one of the players who can read PV and think he's town, please speak up.
Yo.

Here.

He's town.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9728 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Lol. Bullshit claim.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9729 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Bullshit. Claim. *
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9730 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 9715, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9712, BigYoshiFan wrote:Fine. ONE MORE.
You avoided voting before to stop people from sheeping you at all via votes. Yes?
What's different here? The potential for people to sheep is still the same as before.
Because PV has to be an SK FMPOV.
Can you link to all the games where you were right? Since this won't be one of them, but I would like to see your pedigree listed once again.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9731 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 9728, MathBlade wrote:Lol. Bullshit claim.
Sorry, bulletproof investigative, that's what I am. Take it up with Skull if you don't like it.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9732 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by JaeReed »

UNVOTE:

I really don't think Pere is scum here, sorry Math :/ Is there anyone you would compromise on?
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9733 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

And, I'll be here for a few hours, live.

Also, not hammering myself, so there it that too.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9734 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9730, PeregrineV wrote:
You avoided voting before to stop people from sheeping you at all via votes. Yes?
What's different here? The potential for people to sheep is still the same as before.
Can you link to all the games where you were right? Since this won't be one of them, but I would like to see your pedigree listed once again.
Gistou. Named almost all the other scumteam in multiball for one. Look at scum chat.

I do. I think PV is scum and is the SK. If he was truly a BP investigative he would have cleared me up a long as time ago. Hell when creature claimed BP he would check then. The claim is shit.

Sometimes I am right and some times I am wrong. However gambler's fallacy gets you nowhere. What matters is if I am right here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9735 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by JaeReed »

The bulletproof investigative thing was sarcasm from him.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9736 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And if it is that he is an investigative and is BP he should have no problem sharing his results. I don't see Skull putting two BOs in the setup and both are town.

So if he is a BP investigative then he would have checked me a long time ago and outed that I am Town not thrown shade my way.

If he is an investigative who is BP then I call bullshit again. I don't have an alternate wincon and have to eliminate all non Town.

PV is just making an excuse as to why he wouldn't be shot.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9737 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9735, JaeReed wrote:The bulletproof investigative thing was sarcasm from him.
Then he needs to claim.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9738 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Unfortunately I don't have a compelling argument for him being town that I feel you'd listen to because it's essentially "tone". He's not trying to appease or anything here that I can see.

Peregrine V claimed dog census I think? He can check how many dogs were on a wagon? I'm not sure what the use of that even is, to be honest.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9739 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 9734, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9730, PeregrineV wrote:
Gistou. Named almost all the other scumteam in multiball for one. Look at scum chat.

I do. I think PV is scum and is the SK. If he was truly a BP investigative he would have cleared me up a long as time ago. Hell when creature claimed BP he would check then. The claim is shit.

Sometimes I am right and some times I am wrong. However gambler's fallacy gets you nowhere. What matters is if I am right here.
http://comma.guide/vocative-comma/
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9740 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 9737, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9735, JaeReed wrote:The bulletproof investigative thing was sarcasm from him.
Then he needs to claim.

I'm Lesser Dog

A happy looking collie thing with a sword and shield
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9741 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yes. Those are things. Things I tend not to use in mafia.

Now then back on point claim. And if you did claim clearer.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9742 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Pedit looking at the link.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9743 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 9738, JaeReed wrote:Unfortunately I don't have a compelling argument for him being town that I feel you'd listen to because it's essentially "tone". He's not trying to appease or anything here that I can see.

Peregrine V claimed dog census I think? He can check how many dogs were on a wagon? I'm not sure what the use of that even is, to be honest.
Yeah. It allowed me to determine Not Chara was also a dog by day6, so usefulness is somewhere between zero and little.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9744 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Do you think Almost50 is scum PV?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9745 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Considering he's voting him I'd say so.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9746 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 9743, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 9738, JaeReed wrote:Unfortunately I don't have a compelling argument for him being town that I feel you'd listen to because it's essentially "tone". He's not trying to appease or anything here that I can see.

Yeah. It allowed me to determine Not Chara was also a dog by day6, so usefulness is somewhere between zero and little.
If you're town the usefulness comes in at checking for fakeclaims in flavour or if there's scum in the dogs. The question is whether it's either of those or just a red herring.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9747 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I don't think this is the case. I am skeptical of PV's claim. I would have expected him to post something more dog esque at the start of the game. Will reread his ISO.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9748 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Actually found something just a sec.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9749 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

MagnaofIllusion -- zakk, Nahdia, Not Chara, Narna, Firebringer, Maxous, Creature, Gamma Emerald, Nosferatu, SirCakez, Leonshade, Shiro

This is supposedly two dog wagon.

Why is Not Chara the only dog on it?
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”