Do you want to have/update your wiki page? [Closed]

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Username(s): Elbirn

Do you have a wiki page? (yes/no): Yes

Do you want to update your already existing wiki page? (yes/no):Uhhh see below

List the services you like to have: Game archive/Statistics, mod archive/statistics, Main about me page

Extra Descriptions: Nope

Okayokay I filled out the thing HIIII FA

So this is a really awesome service, thank you for taking the time to do this! I know a lot of people (including myself) really slack on their wiki updates. I can't get to a computer very often and when I do I'm not usually thinking about updating my wiki page. Which is why mines been neglected for a year or so.

I do have a page now but I feel it's pretty...bland and bad and I really like the way you organized everything with the tabs and such. I'd really like mine to look all Purdy the way you do it. If you have to blow up my entire page and start over then I support your decision.

I have listed that I'd like a mod archive tab, but you'll find that I haven't modded a game yet. This is just so in the future I can add to that when I start modding :D

Also, I thought it'd be fun to do a gallery of my old avatars. I'll have to go through and do this myself obviously, but if you were to dedicate a space for me to do so that'd be gr8/8

Uhmm thank you again sorry I talk so much and ask for so many things
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #53 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:11 am

Post by Elbirn »

>standardized user pages

OH LORD PLS YES

Return to “General Discussion”