Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #878 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by Titus »

A semi-open theme game where nothing should be taken for granted, but reviewed for balance.

Pre-ins allowed. (1/14 Pre-ins filled, 4 hydras allowed MAX, two heads per hydra max, hydra heads must be known to the mod) WotM in effect, but I plan not to use it in all but severe circumstances.

For the boundaries of the setup, read the Don't Trust the Cops wiki.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #922 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:08 pm

Post by Titus »

Coming Soon to the Blitz Queue

• Closed Setup 11 Town to 2 scum (Zombies).
  • Each town player has a secret wincon that must be accomplished in addition to killing the scum to win. Some town may lose even if town wins.
  • These wincons cannot be disclosed. They are probably anti-town.
  • Scum know all the wincons but not who has them.
  • The only possible mod lies are Godfathers, millers, and the like.
  • Mods are Titus and possibly a comod to be named later.
  • WotM is in effect but will be used sparingly. It will not be triggered after a replacement.
  • Days 72 hours; Nights 24 hours. Failure to post in 24 hours or in a day phase nets a prod. Failure to respond in 24 hours means replacement. Day will not open until we have a full roster.
  • No hydras. Secret alts ok if you identify to us. We keep secrets.
  • 6 pre-ins taken by PMing Titus only. This is so both mods know how many pre-ins taken. Currently 3/6 pre-ins filled.
  • Balance should be fine but this secret wincon mechanic is untested.
  • Game will be trolly. You've been warned.
Last edited by Titus on Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1072 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Titus »

Backstabber's Mafia - An Almost Normal Flavor U-Pick

*Things to Know
  • 13 slots
  • No extreme mechanics, but still experimental, balance should be ok but not guaranteed
  • Max 3 hydras
  • Pre-ins by PM only. Max 4 pre-ins. Overflow will be notified by pm. Hydras must be activated to prein.
  • When inning, submit 3 backstabbers with short description. I may use them for anyone. They are flavor only.
  • Have fun!
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1147 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by Titus »

Coming soon,

Titus's Old Timey Music Mafia

Who will win? County Music? Pop Music? Rhythm and Blues? The music of Titus's childhood is now playing mafia for your amusement.

This setup will have 13 players.

Notice warningTitus setups never lie to you unless it's notified as a possibility in advance, or allowed in the normal rules anyway. That being said, this has new and novel mechanics that can be brutal to your team. The mod will not be regulating the spam, lurkage, prod dodging, abusive players, or anything beyond what the mafia scum rules require. Yet, the game itself is designed to be brutal to that type of behavior. This is done through a serial killer that gets additional abilities if town or scum spam or lurk. They get punished if they are the culprit. These mechanics are experimental.

Accepting pre-ins 7 max.

Hydras and alts allowed. They must be disclosed to the mod.
WOTM in place. WOTC done by WOTM by PM.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1267 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:01 am

Post by Titus »

League of Legends: USuggest

The moderator will design a setup based on your role submissions and suggestions. To in, please pick three characters, objects or anything else in league. You can suggest one mechanic you would like to see (Healing delaying death instead of prevention) and one you would not (nightkill immune slots). You may also submit party preference. I reserve the right to change/modify/not use your suggestions on setup. Please keep all mechanics suggestions to two sentences.

Balance is not guaranteed but will be strived for. Cults are not allowed.

Game will be large theme.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1436 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Titus »

• Enjoy a 21 player bastard game.
  • Due out in December, provided the queue agrees.
  • Pre-ins allowed. Please PM both Titus and Blade Dancer.
  • Hydras allowed provided they disclose identities to the mod and backup mod.
  • Max 2 heads per hydra.
  • Game is swingy.

Spoiler: Here's what you know
    1. There are five group-scum in the game. They are known as the Enemies of Justice.
    2. Scum have daytalk and multi-task.
    3. Scum cannot assign their roles.
    4. Third parties may or may not be present.
    5. There is one player who is investigation immune and is unaware of it. All investigations on that player that succeed will come back as "The Unknown", even if a player name is not a valid feedback for the investigation or if the player is not normally an eligible target. (Ex: An investigative result that would come back with a yes/no result would get "The Unknown" instead.)
    6. The identity of The Unknown may change throughout the game with no choice of The Unknowns past, present or future.
    7. There is one explicitly random element in the game. Any action is not impacted by this "randomness" in any way unless warned of the possibility of such either by this post or in their role PM.
    8. No roles have "sanities" such as paranoid, insane, etc.
    9. No Godparents or the like exist aside from The Unknown.
    10. The Moderator hates town winning by night play, so you expect some misleading results that are not moderator lies. This includes guilty or innocents that change or are misleading.
    11. Alignment changes are not possible unless explicitly mentioned in your PM. There is no cult or anything like it.
    12. Alignment changes that do not violate the above are possible.
    13. You can rely on anything the moderator says to be true at the point in time that I say it.
    14. There are no other bastard elements other than what is described here.
    15. You may ask
      privately
      if something is bastard and out of bounds. I will answer privately. If I feel it is necessary to announce, I will.
    16. I will not likely announce unless it gets asked multiple times or its an oversight to be included here.
    17. The goal of this setup is novel fun.
    18. This setup is swingy and impossible to test perfectly for balance. You've been warned.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Queue”