Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:46 am

Post by Hawk »

Hi everybody! Gamma, Alisae, Uzi, nice seeing ya'll in here.

VOTE: Superhans [/vote ]

What makes you so super eh?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:47 am

Post by Hawk »

pfft lol I suck VOTE: superhans
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:41 pm

Post by Hawk »

Hey Zyf is your avatar broken or is it something good weird cause I'm on Mobile?

Also Answering Alisae I watched a movie and ate pizza with friends. Then we played terrible semi drunken Mafia.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:42 pm

Post by Hawk »

Gone weird. I may or may not be slightly tipsy right now. Happy new years guys!
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:21 am

Post by Hawk »

I'll be honest. My vote was originally RVS but about halfway through day one I didn't see a reason to move it and the next thing I knew we lynched him and he was Maf.

Go town.

I'm inclined to believe wagon was majority town if not all town.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Hawk »

Well because of timing... I literally didn't check the thread at all New years day unless you count my two posts at like 1-2am my time and then when I did get back on the 2nd I didn't see anything I was willing to comment on nor did I feel wrong in my vote. In hindsight had I realized we would be lynching Hans so quickly I might have mentioned that while I started as RVS I wasn't moving my vote cause he was reading scummy to me. Then when I checked later in the day Hans had self hammered... Holidays OP.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 305, -Grey- wrote:At first skim, I find the following people lynchable:

1. Gamma Emerald
5. Lil Uzi Vert
10. D3f3nd3r
11. Hawk

(If there was a bus vote on SH at all, it's Hawk)

VOTE: D3f3nd3r
I'm town, I want to sheep this vote because I agree with most of what is being said.

I don't really think Gamma is scum getting a null read. He seems more distracted than scummy. I think his question for a summarization might have been a poke to get people's thoughts on the lynch yesterday.

Having looked over the thread I don't see much content I can comment on, thus why I'm being very quiet. I agree with both Desperado and Grey pretty much across the board even to their logic behind thinking I'm the only person who could have been a bus. But since I know my rolecard is green I think the whole wagon was town.

wanting to hear more fromantic Arch and Gamma.

and here's my sheep.

VOTE: defender

puts him at L-1
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 321, A Simple Plan wrote:Well that happened. These shorter than normal activity rules are brutal. I can't have a life! Lol

Welcome Grey and Falco.

Desperado's line of thinking is borderline awful, but I can see where he's trying to come from. I don't like it, but I read it more NAI than scummy. TBH my top picks for a bus were RB/Grey and Genda, but Grey has convinced me otherwise.

Agreed, please do not end the day yet. I like the defender wagon, but I don't want a quicklynch.

is sus AF, in regard to complete and total agreement with everything said by multiple players like that. Also don't like such an early L-1, especially when someone had mentioned not five posts earlier an intention of putting the target st L-1, as if hoping for a derp lynch.
It's really not sus unless you agree that your post was equally as suspicious... I mentioned I intended to sheep that vote because I didn't exactly have reasoning to not find those things scummy.

I was not in total and complete agreement with multiple people. I said mostly across the board. I addressed the one person who had been talked about that I disagreed with. I don't think Gamma is a scum lean based off his inactivity. I also don't think it's impossible for scum not to have bussed D1 but I also find your argument for that being the case rather far fetched.

It's far more likely that Scum were not on that wagon seeing as SH self hammered to end conversation. It is most likely he realized he was dead because of a lack of partners on his wagon to unvote and didn't want the day to go on making things potentially worse.

I'm not saying it's not possible it's a schrodinger case. That wagon contains scum and does not contain scum at the same time. Only flips and game end will be a true tell so don't sit there and WIFOM to make sus out of my logic. I was fairly certain no one would hammer this early again and if they did we can look there for lynch tomorrow.

Also welcome Falco.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by Hawk »

Why is it coming from me? Honestly if you people who doubt the wagon being majority if not all town are looking for people on the Wagon to lynch then go ahead vote me or Desperado and see how quickly your cognitive dissonance is shattered as I flip green.

Anyway can we get some actual thoughts on some of the quieter players like Gamma and Arc. I'd also like to hear more from Falco but I understand needing to go to bed.

UNVOTE: Defender

going offline for sleep taking my vote with me so I don't get mistakenly called scum for leaving a Vote and then lynching.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:21 am

Post by Hawk »

Ugh I woke up to more replacements?

@mod Replace me out this is ridiculous and is gonna make ISO reading impossible...

Return to “Completed Open Games”