A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:32 am

Post by A Simple Plan »

In post 12, D3f3nd3r wrote:
Mod: I'd assume that people are going to be a bit less active today/tomorrow because of the New Year. With the posting requirements already much more strict than normal, any chance you could be a bit lax with prods for the next couple days?
Also, this.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

@Mod:
I think desperado is voting Arcangel as of .

I see Zyf is the type to multi post. It irks me, but at least reads as effort, which for this stage in the game is positive...I'm guessing the six months comment is an exaggeration because Gamma's account isn't even five months old yet.

VOTE: Defender
I don't like . It's not Zyf's birthday!!
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

... Gut town on Zyf.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:41 am

Post by A Simple Plan »

In post 214, Desperado wrote:
In post 181, D3f3nd3r wrote:The thing with Super's wagon is, there's at the very least one person (Hawk) who is still on Super as an RVS vote. If Hawk isn't thinking that anymore, might be good for him to unvote.
In post 186, D3f3nd3r wrote:Yeah, it was. But with my last post there's no reason to keep it as is.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Gendaberry

Would love to see some content out of him, there's next to nothing in any of the posts he's made so far.
This looks like a good place to start

VOTE: D3f3nd3r
I can work with that. As was meant by my vote D1, didn't like his stuff early- repeated posts debating about what the mod should do for New Years as far as prods, no content. Plus, the quotes above.

VOTE: Defender
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:43 am

Post by A Simple Plan »

In post 220, Dwlee99 wrote:getting carried like a boss tbh
Um... What?
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:39 am

Post by A Simple Plan »

Well that happened. These shorter than normal activity rules are brutal. I can't have a life! Lol

Welcome Grey and Falco.

Desperado's line of thinking is borderline awful, but I can see where he's trying to come from. I don't like it, but I read it more NAI than scummy. TBH my top picks for a bus were RB/Grey and Genda, but Grey has convinced me otherwise.

Agreed, please do not end the day yet. I like the defender wagon, but I don't want a quicklynch.

is sus AF, in regard to complete and total agreement with everything said by multiple players like that. Also don't like such an early L-1, especially when someone had mentioned not five posts earlier an intention of putting the target st L-1, as if hoping for a derp lynch.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

In post 323, Desperado wrote:How exactly is my logic "borderline awful?" Has the site meta changes so much that scum teams are bussing and self voting in page 9?
I've done so in at least one if not multiple occasions.
In post 324, Desperado wrote:Even if both scum bussed for maximum WIFOM, the best they can hope is that we lynch everyone off the wagon first, they don't kill any of the town that was in the wagon, and then they are looking at 5 way LYLO having pushed three mislynch off the wagon through.

Does that sound worth it to you?
... You lost me. Why wouldn't they kill any members of the town that were on the wagon? TBH if scum were on the wagon in any degree, they would pretty much ONLY be killing from on the wagon after your comment because the WIFOM is still there, and the longer town follows your idea that scum couldn't have been on that wagon, the more mislynches they've got to work with. If we stick to that and ONLY consider players not on the wagon, and any scum player is on that wagon, we don't have enough mislynches to spare.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:43 am

Post by A Simple Plan »

So as to keep a running tab...

1. Gamma Emerald
ArcAngel9
Narna
Rb
-Grey-
4. Alisae
Lil Uzi Vert
Transcend
6. Zyf
killed night one.
Town One-Shot Cop

Dwlee99
Falco XV
8. Gendaberry
9. Superhans
lynched day one.
Mafia Goon

10. D3f3nd3r
11. Hawk
12. A Simple Plan
13. Desperado

Accurate?

@Mod:
For the record, it's ideal to keep a log of who replaces who in the player list, not just the updated list.

Also, I approve of Narna. Already more posts than the player replaced, and a vote on a good wagon.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

In post 375, Falco XV wrote:
Leaning Town on Genda...
Why?
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

In post 377, Falco XV wrote:
In post 376, A Simple Plan wrote:
In post 375, Falco XV wrote:
Leaning Town on Genda...
Why?
Looked into game history, things seem to line up.

Now, why are you so dubious of me and / or Genda?
Meta is crap. It can be changed and manipulated. That's the one reason I haven't pushed your slot down people's throats on Lee's performance, coasting with minimal posts, generally doing nothing and trying to avoid attention is definitely something I've seen him do as scum- heck, my only modded game to date. But for as much as I put into Meta, I might as well see if you'll do any better.

You've done nothing to impress me either. First, until I called you out, you did nothing to follow up on your scum leans in (which are now where, exactly?) and second, the townread on Genda that I wanted a follow-up on. Meta isn't a good basis for reads IMHO because of reasons explained above. Aliase is an easier townread to see, but I wanted an explanation behind the Genda read, and I don't like the response I got.

If you had cited explanation behind his Defender scumread, or standing up for the idea that the quick wagon doesn't clear everyone on it, I would have been more agreeable, but I really don't like your slot.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:35 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

In post 383, Falco XV wrote:
In post 382, A Simple Plan wrote:
If you had cited explanation behind his Defender scumread, or standing up for the idea that the quick wagon doesn't clear everyone on it, I would have been more agreeable, but I really don't like your slot.
I'd rather focus on Defender over Uzi/whoever replaced him right now. Defender basically entered the thread, did nothing, claimed VT, and then proceeded to go back to doing nothing, with basically no explanation. (Looking back on , it was probably too ambitious, given the current pace of the game - I'm used to cycles measured in hours, not days. Waiting is understandable, but still, Defender's still offered no reads on anyone else) Uzi's still susp though, probably second on the list. You were a bit scummy before; has maybe moved to a slight lean town considering that I was the only person who had any type of suspicion on you.

By "don't like my slot", do you mean I'm stupid, scummy, or both?
I guess I can accept the argument based upon the "focus on Defender" thing for the time being, but still, why didn't you follow up? Not even a question toward Uzi to help with the read? Talking about having experience, you'd know that you gotta follow up on scum reads.

Re: Don't like your slot: I feel like your performance has been anti-town, and I'm struggling to discern between spit and scummy, but no. Not stupid. Dwlee's meta would definitely suggest scum, but again, forget the meta argument. It's not gonna help anything.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:56 am

Post by A Simple Plan »

In post 408, Falco XV wrote:
In post 405, A Simple Plan wrote:I guess I can accept the argument based upon the "focus on Defender" thing for the time being, but still, why didn't you follow up? Not even a question toward Uzi to help with the read? Talking about having experience, you'd know that you gotta follow up on scum reads.
Kinda hard to question someone who replaced out. I made , went to bed, and he was replaced by the time I woke up. Transcend hasn't done much so far, but for now I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he's catching up on other games.
Fair enough. That being said, I wasn't replaced out, and got nothing until I started in on you, but fair enough regarding Uzi/whoever that slot is now. I can't keep track when the VC doesn't even have the right names for people.
In post 409, D3f3nd3r wrote:So yeah, some content!

I like Grey better than I did Rb in that slot, but I'm still not a huge fan. Other than his comments during his readthrough he hasn't really given us anything. And even during the readthrough, a decent amount of what he is saying he probably knew was completely irrelevant considering the game had gone somewhere.
Zyf was dead, scum killed him. I really wouldn't be surprised if he just put that stream of posts out so that people saw he had something, even if decent parts of it weren't relevant. I'm still happy with having my vote parked there.

(Example + more stuff here)
I see where you're approaching this from, but it's a stretch. Feels more like you're trying to find a reason to keep scumreading the slot.

Return to “Completed Open Games”