Pick Your Power: Double Deck (GAME OVER)

TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4450 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:38 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

sorry guys ive been busy.

thread summary

dunn push is meh.

aa9 wagon is good.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #4451 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by McMenno »

dank 2017 erry1
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #4452 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Dankest
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4453 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

to be tbh honest i have nothing else to really say until AA9 posts something game-advancing

happy new year everyone ♡♡
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4454 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:01 pm

In post 4453, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:to be tbh honest i have nothing else to really say
actually this is a lie :!:

scum!Kraska bussing Maria most likely doesn't play out the way it did... especially if you believe Dunn saying "let's kill Titus" is a scumslip that incriminates her/-Grey-

Titus strongly held Kraska and Maria as strong townreads (in addition to myself, transcend, and drealmerz) and was trying to get them to work together. Kraska going so strongly against Titus's will doesn't really make sense for someone who is basically the ideal townbeard (2 scum is basically half the team, Titus was also very outspoken and widely townread), so there has to be
some
anticipated gain from bussing Maria so hard. Maria was kind of expendable so it's believable that the person pushing hardest for the lynch is a partner, but killing Titus pretty much takes away from any benefit that could come out of it because she would be so easy to discredit afterwards. I would think that scum!-Grey-, in Kraska's shot, keeps the McMenno shot for a believable and non-controversial vig target and then throws shade at Titus.

this just makes me think that gerry is the misguided town who thinks that -grey- and dunn have to be scum together because of a ""slip"", while McMenno is scum sheeping a flawed case. i guess fishy scumreading dunn independent of this makes sense but obviously he's not a lynch for today
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4455 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:04 pm

lmfao i forgot an important part about 4454

reason i'm focusing on grey is that dunn didn't fucking scumslip unless grey is scum himself

which is why fishy thinking dunn reacting poorly to the drama is not as shitty (although i disagree)

Quipla
Quipla
Goon
Quipla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4456 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by Quipla »

happy noo year!

DECK x 38 - TRUMP x 1 - DISCARD PILE x 22

DAY 4 VOTECOUNT #6

ArcAngel9 (6)
- Maxous, Lil Uzi Vert, SpyreX, Vecna, Kison, McMenno
McMenno (5)
- gigabyteTroubadour, -Grey-, Dunnstral, drealmerz7, davesaz
Dunnstral (2)
- gerryoat, Mathblade
Lil Uzi Vert (1)
- Fishythefish

Not Voting (2)
- ArcAngel9, TheWayItEnds

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline is set for (expired on 2017-01-06 08:05:15).
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4457 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

uh guys? Nobody really engaged with me saying aa9 is in two neighborhoods: if you think she's scum regardless give reasons

That being said, AA9 come do something
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4458 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4443, McMenno wrote:VOTE: AA9

I have a newfound townread on dunn feels like scum!fishy wanted to set us up
So why are you voting AA9?
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4459 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:08 pm

In post 4457, Dunnstral wrote:uh guys? Nobody really engaged with me saying aa9 is in two neighborhoods: if you think she's scum regardless give reasons

That being said, AA9 come do something
i mean

i was waiting on grey to say something. he kinda left me hanging

not sure what to make of it tbh

drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4460 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

okay so since apparently you're all too lazy to ISO mcmenno and see his obviscumness I'll do it for you
In post 20, McMenno wrote:what up friends

VOTE: creature

ARGH THREADSPAM
this is like "Hi I'm friendly! and I vote for the first NK, and then I make cute obvious observations about threadspam because hey it's saying something without saying something, and I'm a pro at that"

and then wait SIX-HUNDRED-AND-THIRTY-TWO POSTS before
In post 652, McMenno wrote:On page 20

VOTE: Transcend

Time to ride this train
^^ this post comes on page 27 ^^ no worries about 6 pages inbetween and what the VC is at? just, hey, maybe he'll get lucky and drop a quick-oops-hammer on transcend? @mcm - did you consider that when making this vote while catching up and being behind?

shitpost:
In post 655, McMenno wrote:
In post 653, Titus wrote:McMenno, you are well beyond the point where we are claiming card amounts.
oh no I am very skurrit
shitpost:
In post 665, McMenno wrote:so what do you folks think of my brand new avi
In post 667, McMenno wrote:
In post 664, Titus wrote:Yup, which has mean townreading you.
I don't think you understand titus we are playing this game together you
have
to deathtunnel me
^ this is scummy because it discredits (or is an attempt to discredit) any future push/pursuit of mcmenno by titus
In post 968, McMenno wrote:
In post 935, Creature wrote:Jackel98, gerryoat, davesaz, Kison, Vecna, SpyreX, McMenno

Am I missing any other good wagon?
transcend
why transcend at this point, mcmenno? now upon reflection knowing he's town, where do you think you went wrong in your read of transcend?
In post 967, Titus wrote:... McMenno is likely town or giving information for towncred. Someone claimed their missing card before him. This means he could have just copied the missing card that claimed before him if he wanted to deny info.
where do I spend this titus towncred
this is plain scummy reverse pyschology - "devalue the townread from a strong voice, scum wouldn't do that!" and we now know the TR was coming from a townie so I can also see this as a pre-cursor a push on titus (given the previous comment too, it seems likely mcmenno views titus as a threat and he's positioning himself readying just in case she comes at him)

and then nothing for 600 posts until he drops
Spoiler: this doozie(underlined portions are my comments)
In post 1516, McMenno wrote:
In post 1351, Transcend wrote:this slot bothers me

plus im sheeping titus

VOTE: uzi vert

pedit just got home from work, eating a microwavable cheeseburger i think that was the biggest mistake of my life
tfw you're getting lynched and sheep big TWON wagon
still about that transcend lynch
In post 1382, Vecna wrote:VOTE: Titus Fuck it, time to shake stuff up.

People are townreading Titus for no reason at all while what she's doing is super harmfull to town.

Other notes: People need to be way more carefull with claiming their cards or even suggesting it. Im quite sure I can quite accurately guess all 3 of RB's cards at this point, and if I can, so can scum and kill him with no problem whatsoever (assuming he isnt scum himself thats unafraid, but I doubt it).
Need to look more into other people that were suggesting this massclaim, as it became clear from going through the ISO that it wasnt just Titus.
was about to say that vote was retarded but then I read rb'd post now you're all good fam -
now voting titus is okay because of rb - whom he possible knows will be the next kill and flip town?

now move your vote over to transcend though
push that transcend lynch
In post 1404, kraska77 wrote:Were u seriously planning on listening to creature and TRANSCEND and sheeping them on spyrex?
Vote maria now
no we lynch transcend not maria
this comment of kraska was made to drone, but mcmenno wants us to lynch transcend over maria, why? we don't know
In post 1475, Transcend wrote:yeah but she's also fantastic town as well and you shouldn't just lynch her off of fear zzz
fuck off scum
quite sure the 'she' here is titus - huh?
In post 1484, gerryoat wrote:I'm the only one not voting, this makes me uncomfortable. Someone give me a case on someone, if I like it, I'll vote them
do or die
In post 1495, rb wrote:VOTE: vedith

cbf tryna push the titus wagon tbh
vedith is well and good but let's lynch transcend, I bet all of dem dog avatars are scum
scumclaim - yesyes, we know, he does that, that doesn't make it not scummy sometimes and just poor play other times - which is it this time?
In post 1510, rb wrote:Post 1314 + she's actually appeasing people and not bruteforcing the town like every towngame ive seen her play + constantly talking about pointless setup stuff. she always does theories and shit but this time its so weak and her presence is hardly felt (relative to normal titus presence)

The thing is the #1 reason ppl scumread her when shes town is that shes so overbearing and controlling, but when shes scum she tones it down and keeps the moonlogic up and no one pays her heed because they're just glad she isnt brutefprcing interactions anymore. plus ppl are in awe of the times shes spectacularly solved games (who cares) so its like, "but i dun wanna lynch good town!!!"

when rly who cares. If u think someone is scum u lynch them, they dont get brownie points for being good when town if u think they're scum
metoothanks
pretty sure this is mcmenno agreeing with rb's read that titus is scum? if I have it wrong let me know

In post 1521, McMenno wrote:
In post 1518, Vedith wrote:
In post 1516, McMenno wrote:we won dragon age because of a cop guilty scum making terrible night actions vedith hardbussing his 2 partners and rando flaking out then replacebro was like "yo you hardbussed them"

not because of your godly reads or w/e remove head -> arse
Oh, this game.
RB just spent the game calling Titus scum until Titus flipped town.
:lol: :lol:

Surprise there, eh?
you are a very obnoxious scum
seems like maybe mcmenno is upset for the push on titusasscum turned out titustown being revealed, like "damnit, I want rb to push towntitus as scum and have her flip town, don't get in the way!"
In post 1546, McMenno wrote:transcend is must lynch material today
why? because of the cards he holds? you know transcend will cop you if he has it and you don't know? if only we knew why mcmenno wants transcend lynched so badly, I wouldn't have to speculate like this
In post 1550, McMenno wrote:
In post 1548, Titus wrote:
In post 1530, rb wrote:
In post 1527, Titus wrote:Nope, RB is town by wagon voting and Vecna sheeting him. Plus, he's getting frustratingly wrong and arrogant. Vecna sheeting him is the nail in the coffin.

Vecna/lil Uzi/kison/drone/one person above me
Are we gonna play the game where u annoyingly call me wrong constantly but then u end up being the one actually wrong?
We were both half right, and you're voting me so I know you're wrong.

Magna, there's little chance of Vifam being scum (being last random is a decent play, and Transcend's play is pretty townie).
^SCUM^
ohreallynow?
In post 1607, McMenno wrote:
In post 1578, rb wrote:McMenno how uber srs are u about trans+titus scum?
remember that time when I rolled up the entire scumteam and won the game for town?

yeah me neither but about that srs
both town, mc - can you tell us how you were so off on your reads onthese slots, please?
In post 1768, McMenno wrote:
In post 1653, MariaR wrote:Rb is like how ira was to me
I don't have a reason to sr him but I want to have one so I can push him
and then he gets permab& for being a 1337 h4x0r?
In post 1689, rb wrote:I've crumbed all of my cards btw

Have fun setup nerds
well what are you waiting four
In post 1726, Transcend wrote:Ok honestly this shit is confusing and i think I've obvtowned my slot enough to not get lynched ever

Like only person who DOESN'T townread me is k77 who's been confbias on me since what, page 1 or some shit. Lol.

I bid you adieu.
just scum things
I just find this quite telling, not sure how to articulate it.
In post 1812, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 1809, Fishythefish wrote:Why is Vedith scummy ...
... vedith just reads emptily, and curbing town efforts to work together before it really starts is ultimately pro-scum. plus his vote on mcmenno feels like a bus tbh...
In post 1814, McMenno wrote:yes
In post 2121, McMenno wrote:aren't we all

SCUM

just like transcend boii
In post 2138, McMenno wrote:HAMMER INTENT
In post 2144, McMenno wrote:damn should've lolhammered while I had the chance
In post 2295, McMenno wrote:VOTE: transcend

ye boii
[/quote]
^the first post of the day^

and it just GOES ON AND ON and I could keep going but am tired so that's enough for now
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4461 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I still don't see why people are making cases about anyone other than Dunn at this point. Either one of two things happened:

1) Dunn scumslipped.
2) Dunn was framed for the scumslip.

I don't see Dunn randomly saying kill Titus especially.....(phone posting)
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4462 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3552, Dunnstral wrote:I knew Titus would be voting something stupid
This implies Dunnstral knows the solution knows Titus is stupid and therefore Kison is probably town. Notice how Dunnstral doesn't express this as a scumread.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4463 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3595, Dunnstral wrote:kresko thinks she can slip by like a snake (✿◠‿◠)

hey don't worry we can kill titus next
Another place where Dunn says Titus can be killed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4464 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3725, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3724, Titus wrote:We are only guessing he shot Maria.
Who cares. You pushed jackel as a counter-wagon to scum because "they can shoot"
Scum had a doctor active so that's suspicious.
He probably shot Maria, but so what
We were going to lynch her anyway, yesterday.
Again Dunn does not express a scumread on Titus. Dunn is criticizing Titus's reads but does not express a scumread. Never once does Dunn actually call Titus scum or scummy.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4465 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3902, Dunnstral wrote:I want to lynch kison
Take a look at here. So soon after he said Titus was stupid for the Kison read he turns around and wants to lynch Kison. Note the word choice. Not kill. Lynch. This implies heavily that Dunn has a kill or a teammate who does.

These bullshit counter wagons to claimed scum are ridiculous. Dunn slipped Grey shot. Dunn+Grey. Both scums.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4466 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4460, drealmerz7 wrote:okay so since apparently you're all too lazy to ISO mcmenno and see his obviscumness I'll do it for you
In post 20, McMenno wrote:what up friends

VOTE: creature

ARGH THREADSPAM
this is like "Hi I'm friendly! and I vote for the first NK, and then I make cute obvious observations about threadspam because hey it's saying something without saying something, and I'm a pro at that"

and then wait SIX-HUNDRED-AND-THIRTY-TWO POSTS before
In post 652, McMenno wrote:On page 20

VOTE: Transcend

Time to ride this train
^^ this post comes on page 27 ^^ no worries about 6 pages inbetween and what the VC is at? just, hey, maybe he'll get lucky and drop a quick-oops-hammer on transcend? @mcm - did you consider that when making this vote while catching up and being behind?

shitpost:
In post 655, McMenno wrote:
In post 653, Titus wrote:McMenno, you are well beyond the point where we are claiming card amounts.
oh no I am very skurrit
shitpost:
In post 665, McMenno wrote:so what do you folks think of my brand new avi
In post 667, McMenno wrote:
In post 664, Titus wrote:Yup, which has mean townreading you.
I don't think you understand titus we are playing this game together you
have
to deathtunnel me
^ this is scummy because it discredits (or is an attempt to discredit) any future push/pursuit of mcmenno by titus
In post 935, Creature wrote:Jackel98, gerryoat, davesaz, Kison, Vecna, SpyreX, McMenno

Am I missing any other good wagon?
transcend
why transcend at this point, mcmenno? now upon reflection knowing he's town, where do you think you went wrong in your read of transcend?
In post 967, Titus wrote:... McMenno is likely town or giving information for towncred. Someone claimed their missing card before him. This means he could have just copied the missing card that claimed before him if he wanted to deny info.
where do I spend this titus towncred
this is plain scummy reverse pyschology - "devalue the townread from a strong voice, scum wouldn't do that!" and we now know the TR was coming from a townie so I can also see this as a pre-cursor a push on titus (given the previous comment too, it seems likely mcmenno views titus as a threat and he's positioning himself readying just in case she comes at him)

and then nothing for 600 posts until he drops
Spoiler: this doozie(underlined portions are my comments)
In post 1516, McMenno wrote:
In post 1351, Transcend wrote:this slot bothers me

plus im sheeping titus

VOTE: uzi vert

pedit just got home from work, eating a microwavable cheeseburger i think that was the biggest mistake of my life
tfw you're getting lynched and sheep big TWON wagon
still about that transcend lynch
In post 1382, Vecna wrote:VOTE: Titus Fuck it, time to shake stuff up.

People are townreading Titus for no reason at all while what she's doing is super harmfull to town.

Other notes: People need to be way more carefull with claiming their cards or even suggesting it. Im quite sure I can quite accurately guess all 3 of RB's cards at this point, and if I can, so can scum and kill him with no problem whatsoever (assuming he isnt scum himself thats unafraid, but I doubt it).
Need to look more into other people that were suggesting this massclaim, as it became clear from going through the ISO that it wasnt just Titus.
was about to say that vote was retarded but then I read rb'd post now you're all good fam -
now voting titus is okay because of rb - whom he possible knows will be the next kill and flip town?

now move your vote over to transcend though
push that transcend lynch
In post 1404, kraska77 wrote:Were u seriously planning on listening to creature and TRANSCEND and sheeping them on spyrex?
Vote maria now
no we lynch transcend not maria
this comment of kraska was made to drone, but mcmenno wants us to lynch transcend over maria, why? we don't know
In post 1475, Transcend wrote:yeah but she's also fantastic town as well and you shouldn't just lynch her off of fear zzz
fuck off scum
quite sure the 'she' here is titus - huh?
In post 1484, gerryoat wrote:I'm the only one not voting, this makes me uncomfortable. Someone give me a case on someone, if I like it, I'll vote them
do or die
In post 1495, rb wrote:VOTE: vedith

cbf tryna push the titus wagon tbh
vedith is well and good but let's lynch transcend, I bet all of dem dog avatars are scum
scumclaim - yesyes, we know, he does that, that doesn't make it not scummy sometimes and just poor play other times - which is it this time?
In post 1510, rb wrote:Post 1314 + she's actually appeasing people and not bruteforcing the town like every towngame ive seen her play + constantly talking about pointless setup stuff. she always does theories and shit but this time its so weak and her presence is hardly felt (relative to normal titus presence)

The thing is the #1 reason ppl scumread her when shes town is that shes so overbearing and controlling, but when shes scum she tones it down and keeps the moonlogic up and no one pays her heed because they're just glad she isnt brutefprcing interactions anymore. plus ppl are in awe of the times shes spectacularly solved games (who cares) so its like, "but i dun wanna lynch good town!!!"

when rly who cares. If u think someone is scum u lynch them, they dont get brownie points for being good when town if u think they're scum
metoothanks
pretty sure this is mcmenno agreeing with rb's read that titus is scum? if I have it wrong let me know

In post 1521, McMenno wrote:
In post 1518, Vedith wrote:
In post 1516, McMenno wrote:we won dragon age because of a cop guilty scum making terrible night actions vedith hardbussing his 2 partners and rando flaking out then replacebro was like "yo you hardbussed them"

not because of your godly reads or w/e remove head -> arse
Oh, this game.
RB just spent the game calling Titus scum until Titus flipped town.
:lol: :lol:

Surprise there, eh?
you are a very obnoxious scum
seems like maybe mcmenno is upset for the push on titusasscum turned out titustown being revealed, like "damnit, I want rb to push towntitus as scum and have her flip town, don't get in the way!"
In post 1546, McMenno wrote:transcend is must lynch material today
why? because of the cards he holds? you know transcend will cop you if he has it and you don't know? if only we knew why mcmenno wants transcend lynched so badly, I wouldn't have to speculate like this
In post 1550, McMenno wrote:
In post 1548, Titus wrote:
In post 1530, rb wrote:
In post 1527, Titus wrote:Nope, RB is town by wagon voting and Vecna sheeting him. Plus, he's getting frustratingly wrong and arrogant. Vecna sheeting him is the nail in the coffin.

Vecna/lil Uzi/kison/drone/one person above me
Are we gonna play the game where u annoyingly call me wrong constantly but then u end up being the one actually wrong?
We were both half right, and you're voting me so I know you're wrong.

Magna, there's little chance of Vifam being scum (being last random is a decent play, and Transcend's play is pretty townie).
^SCUM^
ohreallynow?
In post 1607, McMenno wrote:
In post 1578, rb wrote:McMenno how uber srs are u about trans+titus scum?
remember that time when I rolled up the entire scumteam and won the game for town?

yeah me neither but about that srs
both town, mc - can you tell us how you were so off on your reads onthese slots, please?
In post 1768, McMenno wrote:
In post 1653, MariaR wrote:Rb is like how ira was to me
I don't have a reason to sr him but I want to have one so I can push him
and then he gets permab& for being a 1337 h4x0r?
In post 1689, rb wrote:I've crumbed all of my cards btw

Have fun setup nerds
well what are you waiting four
In post 1726, Transcend wrote:Ok honestly this shit is confusing and i think I've obvtowned my slot enough to not get lynched ever

Like only person who DOESN'T townread me is k77 who's been confbias on me since what, page 1 or some shit. Lol.

I bid you adieu.
just scum things
I just find this quite telling, not sure how to articulate it.
In post 1812, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 1809, Fishythefish wrote:Why is Vedith scummy ...
... vedith just reads emptily, and curbing town efforts to work together before it really starts is ultimately pro-scum. plus his vote on mcmenno feels like a bus tbh...
In post 1814, McMenno wrote:yes
In post 2121, McMenno wrote:aren't we all

SCUM

just like transcend boii
In post 2138, McMenno wrote:HAMMER INTENT
In post 2144, McMenno wrote:damn should've lolhammered while I had the chance
In post 2295, McMenno wrote:VOTE: transcend

ye boii
^the first post of the day^

and it just GOES ON AND ON and I could keep going but am tired so that's enough for now[/quote]
And Drealmerz spoiler that in the future and it isn't a matter of being lazy. There is caught scum and everyone goes "yeah let's not lynch it" :facepalm:
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4467 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Mathblade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4468 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4467, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Mathblade
OMGUS went out of fashion in 2016.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4469 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:26 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 4459, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:i was waiting on grey to say something.
In regards to what, exactly?
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4470 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:32 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 4465, MathBlade wrote:Dunn slipped Grey shot. Dunn+Grey. Both scums.
Yes Math. Dunn said that outside the Scum PT, and upon informing us of it, I chose not to change my target because shooting the called target MAKES ALL THE SENSE IN THE WORLD!

You're too smart to believe that scum is actually that dumb.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4471 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yes it does because you either make this argument to do one of the following:

If Dunnis scum with you plausible deniability or you wanted to steer town in the wrong direction.
If Dunn is town scum would want to frame him.

I do think that both you and Grey are scum together and are scrambling for excuses when Dunn clearly differentiates between lynches and kills in his wording.

Also interesting you pop in right after I make my case. Lurky scum be lurking.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4472 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:41 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 4471, MathBlade wrote:I do think that both you and Grey are scum together and are scrambling for excuses
Right, we planned our play to leave us in a position to scramble for excuses.

And you wonder why I call your bullshit narrative scummy.
---
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4473 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4472, -Grey- wrote:
In post 4471, MathBlade wrote:I do think that both you and Grey are scum together and are scrambling for excuses
Right, we planned our play to leave us in a position to scramble for excuses.

And you wonder why I call your bullshit narrative scummy.
No. I am saying you didn't expect to be paired together. And are now scrambling. Dunn is clearly OMGUS'ing you are pulling a gambit here. I feel it in my bones. The fact you poke me after Dunn OMGUS votes me. He was pushing McMenno then switched onto me as soon as I post because as scum he would likely not be partners with McMenno and therefore know the gig is up and can't lynch McMenno but wants to contribute to it and now is going to try to mislynch me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4474 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:44 pm

Post by -Grey- »

I have no idea what Dunn's alignment is. He could be Scum. I don't know. But saying I have to be scum with him is pure Grade A Bullshit.
---

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”