Townie
Debi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by Debi »

VOTE: Alisae
<3

Let's all have a good game, best of luck to you all!
Debi
Debi
Townie
Debi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #86 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Debi »

TheRealGin-N-Tonic, there is something I'm failing to understand to do with your current actions in the round. You have voted to lynch Pine, which is all well and done, at this point in the game, 99% of the votes, won't have any ulterior motive behind them whatsoever, which is fine, if you don't have any main reason to be voting for Pine. However, you have currently created a contradiction, when trying to prove that your vote on Pine is legit, and has reasoning. The main problem with it, is as below:
In post 60, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:It might be one-sided on Pine's side considering he's only made one post showing he's online but stopped saying anything afterwards, however on my end, to give you context to the vote, I recently played a game as an IC and Pine had day talk as scum and manipulated me throughout the game till I sided with him in LyLo and lost the game for town and said I'd vote Pine every game we play together that has daytalk.

I'd love to be able to tell mods in advance what roles to give Pine and I but the likelihood of me playing a game with Pine and I on opposite factions to set up a grudge vote scum theatre just for this game IF we both happened to roll scum would be a god like miracle. However, as much as I wish that was actually true, it is literally a close to impossible scenario, ergo the most logical conclusion is to not treat it as such and wait for more substance throughout the thread before you think you honestly caught 2/X scums when you're already wrong about at least 1 of them.
You are claiming that it is very unlikely, for both you and Pine to both be scum in the same game, however the roles are chosen randomly, and I believe in a random order. So just for the sake of it, lets say we had 10 towns in this game, and 9 scum, it is unlikely but go with it. If Pine was first to get a role, then you, there'd still be a high chance of you both being scum:
For Pine to be Scum: 9/19
If Pine is Scum, For Gin to be scum: 8/18
Therefore, For both to be Scum: Roughly 21/100

So it wouldn't be a 'god like miracle', ever.

Also another thing, when voting for somebody, you might thing they are suspicious or whatever. Therefore I have a question for you. If you are wanting to vote Pine, and argue for the vote on Pine, why are you suggesting he might not be scum via the 'when you're already wrong about at least 1 of them'???

UNVOTE: Alisae
VOTE: TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Debi
Debi
Townie
Debi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #92 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Debi »

I'm not too sure of all of the factions within this game, but he appears not to be Scum or Town at the moment, due to the fact he is starting to pry for information, but not too much information, or too important of said information. If there isn't any other factions than Scum or Town, I think he is more likely to be town, but of course that is subject to change if it is necessary,
Debi
Debi
Townie
Debi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #102 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by Debi »

Also no I am not an alt, I used to do mafia a lot of another forum is all, new things here such as what OMGUS or WIFOM have been explained to me via Wiki or other sources. This is my first time on this forum.

Creature if it was A ratio of Town:Scum:Other it would probably be 7:6:6:
So it would be:
For pine to be scum: 6/19
If Pine is Scum, For Gin to be Scum: 5/18
For both it is roughly 1/11:
Meaning there is a 1/11 chance they are both Scum, but of course it is just a hypothesis.

PS: Genuinely not an alt, you can ask for my IP if you need some evidence.
PSS: Alisae is a Steam friend
Debi
Debi
Townie
Debi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #109 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Debi »

Lil Uzi Vert, I don't think of Gin as a scum as of yet, all that I think of him, is as a bit suspicious. He isn't necessarily scum, but I'm mainly going after him on that point for an answer on that sole point, nothing more to be honest.

Pine, reading into it too deeply is good, always. I mean, first impressions count right?
Debi
Debi
Townie
Debi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #113 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by Debi »

In post 110, Creature wrote:What forums are you from?
I'm from 2 forums, DuelAcademy (Yugioh forum) and another Yugioh Forum, which both took part in mafia games. A few years ago, I was on a forum called WolfWars, which was a mafia game, around 3 years ago I think, so its probably either beent aken down or had a name change by now.
Debi
Debi
Townie
Debi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #115 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Debi »

In post 111, Pine wrote:
In post 109, Debi wrote:Lil Uzi Vert, I don't think of Gin as a scum as of yet, all that I think of him, is as a bit suspicious. He isn't necessarily scum, but I'm mainly going after him on that point for an answer on that sole point, nothing more to be honest.

Pine, reading into it too deeply is good, always. I mean, first impressions count right?
Reading too deeply = trying too hard.

Yes, first impressions are important, and you're failing yours.
I'd see it as:
Trying to hard = Wanting to win and do well
Also:
Reading too deeply = The way I like to play
(Reading too deeply ~/~ Trying too hard)
Debi
Debi
Townie
Debi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #117 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Debi »

Sorry a little disclaimer before I go into any bigger posts later on:
I have problems with wording sometimes
Also its REALLY hard to read considering how quickly you are posting
Debi
Debi
Townie
Debi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #128 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by Debi »

In post 106, Ircher wrote:
In post 86, Debi wrote:TheRealGin-N-Tonic, there is something I'm failing to understand to do with your current actions in the round. You have voted to lynch Pine, which is all well and done, at this point in the game, 99% of the votes, won't have any ulterior motive behind them whatsoever, which is fine, if you don't have any main reason to be voting for Pine. However, you have currently created a contradiction, when trying to prove that your vote on Pine is legit, and has reasoning. The main problem with it, is as below:
In post 60, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:It might be one-sided on Pine's side considering he's only made one post showing he's online but stopped saying anything afterwards, however on my end, to give you context to the vote, I recently played a game as an IC and Pine had day talk as scum and manipulated me throughout the game till I sided with him in LyLo and lost the game for town and said I'd vote Pine every game we play together that has daytalk.

I'd love to be able to tell mods in advance what roles to give Pine and I but the likelihood of me playing a game with Pine and I on opposite factions to set up a grudge vote scum theatre just for this game IF we both happened to roll scum would be a god like miracle. However, as much as I wish that was actually true, it is literally a close to impossible scenario, ergo the most logical conclusion is to not treat it as such and wait for more substance throughout the thread before you think you honestly caught 2/X scums when you're already wrong about at least 1 of them.
You are claiming that it is very unlikely, for both you and Pine to both be scum in the same game, however the roles are chosen randomly, and I believe in a random order. So just for the sake of it, lets say we had 10 towns in this game, and 9 scum, it is unlikely but go with it. If Pine was first to get a role, then you, there'd still be a high chance of you both being scum:
For Pine to be Scum: 9/19
If Pine is Scum, For Gin to be scum: 8/18
Therefore, For both to be Scum: Roughly 21/100

So it wouldn't be a 'god like miracle', ever.

Also another thing, when voting for somebody, you might thing they are suspicious or whatever. Therefore I have a question for you. If you are wanting to vote Pine, and argue for the vote on Pine, why are you suggesting he might not be scum via the 'when you're already wrong about at least 1 of them'???

And, the reason for this totally useless nonsense is _____?

4-5 scum is a more logical coonclusion for the scum ratio. 9 scum in a 19p NORMAL game has probably a 1 in a Million chance AT BEST. (Most likely, there is a 0 zero chance of that happening cuz that makes Day 1 LyLo and could still screw town w/ a perfect game if it's multiball)

4/19 * 3/18 = 12 / (152 + 190) = 12 / 342 = 4 / 114 = 2 / 57 or <4% chance.
VOTE: Debi
All of my workings out thus far have been examples. Of course I don't know how this forum works as to faction ratios, so you'll have to forgive me for that, so if somebody would to be so kind at to post a normal ratio, I would be very grateful!

Also, I don't think that any of it is 'totally useless nonsense'. I wanted to pressurise Gin so I did, everything in there is completely logical to be honest, he did contradict himself, by saying that Pine might be innocent even though he voted for Pine. Which of course is true, you vote somebody either for a reaction, for a joke, or because you think they are scum. We can rule out that it was for a reaction, as he has stuck to the basis of his vote for a while now, trying to prove it was a good vote. If it was for a joke, and not for a reaction, then he wouldn't have gone so far as to prove his point to us, regarding his vote. Therefore, it must have been because he thinks or thought, that Pine is scum. Therefore if you think somebody is scum, try to get people to think that they are also scum, then suggest they are town, is contradictory.

PS: I'd still like the answer for the question Gin:
Debi
Debi
Townie
Debi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #137 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Debi »

I'm the one getting called out for 'Over thinking'
The entire probability part of my post was solely to prove that it wouldn't be a 'god like miracle', it hasn't been to prove that somebody is or isn't Scum. I haven't claimed anybody as Scum yet, only listed that I am suspicious of people. By suspicious, I mean that I currently or once thought, that they were or are not town.
Also to quote myself:
'So just for the sake of it, lets say we had 10 towns in this game, and 9 scum,'
Doesn't that tell you that it was just an example. I have no idea if it 10:9 or anything. At the time when I did it, it was due to the fact I didn't know if there was a 3rd faction or not. the 10 and the 9 are merely random numbers I chose.
Debi
Debi
Townie
Debi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #142 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Debi »

In post 134, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 86, Debi wrote:Also another thing, when voting for somebody, you might thing they are suspicious or whatever. Therefore I have a question for you. If you are wanting to vote Pine, and argue for the vote on Pine, why are you suggesting he might not be scum via the 'when you're already wrong about at least 1 of them'???

Grudge votes are part of the RVS stage. I don't know his alignment and I moved onto Creature so if you're saying I've been pushing a Pine lynch that's a misrep.

If its OK, can I have your reason as to why you switched to Creature? It is easily interpretable that you changed vote afterwards to try and get rid of suspicions. I'd just like proof that this isn't the case.
Debi
Debi
Townie
Debi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #154 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by Debi »

In post 147, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 142, Debi wrote:
If its OK, can I have your reason as to why you switched to Creature? It is easily interpretable that you changed vote afterwards to try and get rid of suspicions. I'd just like proof that this isn't the case.
In post 37, Creature wrote:
Okay, I'll just lurk
through all the first 3 days so scum won't kill me early. Hopefully scum are lynched meanwhile.
In post 12, Creature wrote:Counting the ones I played somewhat relevantly:

Micro 597: Went super aggressive but didn't try to look like I was solving anything
Mini 1787: Showed obvious scum motivation
Newbie 1703:
Lurked, been called lurker lot of times
Open 643:
Lurked and eventually flaked out

Micro 619:
Lurked and coasted

Wake's Role Madness:
Lurked and coasted

The Walking Dead:
Lurked a lot
, my other hydra head had to do the most
Micro 647: Was actually towny there, but still lurked a bit

Likely all very different from my townplay
He also lurked in the Hungergames which is where this quote came from in the scum chat.
OK so if that is the case, its kind of obvious you think that he is Scum or at least, not town. You probably didn't vote for a reaction, he has already been voted for a lot, so its not that good of an idea, if you were voting for a reaction, you would vote somebody else. Also, things in other games, shouldn't influence this game, but if you are going down that route, he doesn't show any suspicions when considering that because he was wanting to play the same was as his other games. Also if you think he is Scum, why didn't you vote for him earlier? His post about lurking was made a while before my post for you and pine. Due to this, you would have thought of him as Scum straight away, due to your own reasoning. Therefore another question. If it is true that you thought he was Scum, why did you wait until after your initial vote got pressured.

To be honest, I don't think that you genuinely think Creature is Scum. From the first impressions, you seem like a somewhat intelligent player, so I have serious doubts that you would have missed this. Therefore you just give me more reasons to believe you voted for Creature, due to me pressuring your vote, and not wanting to come up with a sufficient answer. So as far as I'm concerned. You are Scum until proven elsewise.
Debi
Debi
Townie
Debi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #161 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Debi »

My bad, I was reading through and read 34 as 84
sorry.
Debi
Debi
Townie
Debi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #165 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by Debi »

In post 163, Dunnstral wrote:Hey Debi, it sounds like you've got a bit of a feel for Alisae, do you have a read on him?

I'd like to suggest that based off of gut feelings there is a good chance they are scum.

To be honest I have no idea. He hasn't been posting much so I can't get many impressions. All that I've noticed is he prefers memes and gifs to actual arguments, coming from a position of where I've played with him before, I don't know why he isn't contributing much.
Debi
Debi
Townie
Debi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #218 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by Debi »

In post 215, Alisae wrote:Ircher is just asking for people's stances and honestly right now I feel like he's playing his town game. He wants to understand where people are coming from.
Isn't that the same for every role?
Debi
Debi
Townie
Debi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #242 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by Debi »

I'm going to express my opinions and reads now:
Town:
Lil Uzi Vert

Scum:
Alisae
Zachstralkita
Dunnstral
Pine

Other:
Gin
ssbm_Kyouko
Ircher

The reason why I think Lil Uzi Vert is Town:
Thus far, throughout the game, he has spent a lot of time being passive, asking questions, but trying not to get attention onto himself. However, the reason why he doesn't come across as mafia to me for this, is due to the fact he has been giving advice and opinions in order to improve people's arguments e.g. 'I think you should look for people trying to pocket you. As in people trying to make you TR them.'

The reason why I think Alisae is Scum:
All through the game he has been accusing people of Buddying. Although I'm new to the concept of it, I think I have a good enough understanding to judge people due to it. You seem to be acting rather hypocritically, in regards to Buddying. You claim that Dunn is trying to Buddy with me, through saying that he thinks I'm definitely town. The way that you are buddying is in other ways, ways which don't affect the game much. For example:
'The image I posted is something I know Kyouko wouldn't ignore.'
'I know we both like Higurashi. But Let's be real, why are you buddying me?'
With regards to the second quotation, why are you claiming that Zach is trying to buddy with you? If you go back to earlier pages, you are the one initially trying to spark the Buddying. You did this via posting pictures and gifs, making comments towards Zach saying that you both like it. This is more likely to be Buddying than your claims of people Buddying, in my opinion. In relevance to the first quote, there was no reason why you had to say 'The image I posted is something I know Kyouko wouldn't ignore.' This comes across as buddying, due to the fact that when he turned up, into the game, you instantly reminded him of it, trying to get his attention. There was no reason for this, as you already stated that it was an RVS vote, so re-voting just for his attention, comes across as Buddying, at least to me it does. In addition to this, why didn't you supply any evidence behind your readings? No matter who it is, or what role you think they are, there will be at least a sentence, or the like, which will sway you in either direction. You can't just go off of feeling, as atmosphere can't be portrayed via the internet.

Why I think Zach is a Scum:
The main reasons behind this, is due to Alisae. I believe that it is very likely for them to be doing a Scum Theater. For example:
'Lets be real votes on Alisae are pretty low effort'
This phrase was likely used in order to subtly reduce Alisae's risks. Zach gave no reasons behind this, nor evidence to support it, instead said 'I'm just stating facts'. What I'm confused about, is why nobody had picked up on this, especially not Alisae. Alisae had shown that he is keen of Zach throughout this current game, which is clear, as explained above. Due to Alisae's response only being 'fair', I believe it is deductible that he is hiding something to do with Zach, whatever it be. Also, due to Alisae's response, anybody reading it, would feel less suspicious of Zach, due to a lot of people TR Alisae. I strongly believe they are both Scum, and that this is a Scum theatre.
FoS Zach

Why I think Dunnstral is Scum:
As you guys would have read before, Dunnstral has claimed thinking that I am definitely town. I believe that he is trying to Buddy me, due to the fact that he briefly tried to convince others. As grateful as I am, I do think he is Scum because of it, and here is why. If you go off of the basis that Dunnstral is trying to Buddy with me, you will come across the question which is why. There would be no reason for a Town with no threats against them, or any chances of risks, to Buddy with somebody they believe to be town. However, if a Scum were to try and Buddy with somebody who they knew wasn't Scum, then it benefits Dunnstrall.

Why I think Pine is Scum:
He has been too conservative of his opinions, and is lurking similarly to Creature, yet hypocritically, as he has shown us that he thinks lurking is bad, then proceeds to do it himself. I'm also suspicious due to the random prodding he does for unnecessary information.

The reasons for Gin and Ircher are the same, in the 3rd faction:
They are both playing passively, getting information which is fine, and stuff, I won't complain about that. It instead is how they are pressurising for it. Due to this, I doubt they could be mafia, as they have attention on themselves. Also I doubt they could be town, as they are risking a bit too much when they push for responses, in my opinion at least.

The reason I think ssbm is part of the 3rd faction:
It is similar to Gin and Ircher but instead he has taken less risks thus far, but he hasn't show any interest in the Town's well being yet, that is why I doubt he is a Town.

Suspicions list from Highest to Lowest:
Alisae
Zach
Pine
Dunn
ssbm
Gin/Ircher
Lil Uzi Vert

(People who aren't on these lists, I don't have full opinions on thus far)
Debi
Debi
Townie
Debi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #782 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Debi »

First of all, I'd like to apologize for my lack of inputs in the latest 18 or so pages, I've had some net issues with reloading new posts, and similar problems.

Anwyays, if its alright, can you explain why you all think Zachstalkita is town? To be honest, I'm getting more of a scum vibe from him, compared to town at least. Also can you explain why you think Human Sequencer is Scum, I'm getting a TR of him.
Debi
Debi
Townie
Debi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1311 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:56 am

Post by Debi »

I'd like to change my vote to Gin
VOTE: Gin-n-Tonic

Also Human,
'So why did you react so emotionally to my scumread with what you perceive as shoddy reasoning compared to some light memeing with RB who has a scumread based on practically no reasoning?'
Anybody would defend themselves if somebody claims somebody as scum, not reacting is wierd.
Debi
Debi
Townie
Debi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1327 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Debi »

In post 1314, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 1311, Debi wrote:I'd like to change my vote to Gin
VOTE: Gin-n-Tonic

Also Human,
'So why did you react so emotionally to my scumread with what you perceive as shoddy reasoning compared to some light memeing with RB who has a scumread based on practically no reasoning?'
Anybody would defend themselves if somebody claims somebody as scum, not reacting is wierd.

If I'm correct, you're the 6th or 7th vote on me so at this point it's no longer pressure voting. Give reasoning because, going under the pretense that you are town, you want to be able to clearly say why you thought player C was scummy enough for a vote instead of someone being able to misrepresent what you thought was scummy about me.
Before I go into detail, I'd like to thank you, for your extra reasoning you provided me.
'At this point it's a game, if RB reads me as town, I win, and he knows that.'
Am I genuinely the only person getting a scum read from this or not? So let me get this right, if the person who stemmed all of the arguments against you admits that you're town, then you win? First of all, for somebody to stem an entire argument against somebody, they have to think they are scum, or just think they are suspicious, or the like. So he obviously doesn't think you are town, that's absurd. Also why would you win? I assume it is because you are Scum. What would the point in you being town, and being confirmed town be? All right, so 1 person thinks you are town, alright, so what about the other 17? If 1 person thinks that you are town, big deal, the other people voting for you will still think you are Scum. So you won't win in the slightest way. There will still be people voting for you. The only way for you to win, is if the entire Scum faction were voting for you, and all of them instantly unvoted as RB unvoted. Which I find to be really unlikely, as many of the people voting for you have different reasons to vote you, yes they do stem from the discussion you and RB originally had, but they still have slightly altering opinions.

The only other way that you can win, is if you are Scum. If you are Scum, you will obviously quote on quote 'win', as the less people who think you are Scum, the more likely you are to win. Let's say RB is also Scum, the people who think RB is Scum, will immediately turn onto you, making it seem like he's trying to make a Scum member seem innocent. The people who think RB is town, won't turn on you, as 'why would a town purposely call another town a Scum?.

Due to this, I'm 99% certain you are Scum now.

However, as to before my post, this is why:
'Well if you think I'm scum because of my town then you don't have a solid grasp on my personality lmfao. '
I don't know about anybody else. I think this is very Scum based. Of course you want to defend yourself, but this is way too far-fetched. You want us to believe you are town, yet you provide no reasoning at all, other than 'then you don't have a solid grasp on my personality'. This seems far too desperate, far far too desperate. The worse thing is the 'lmfao'. You are saying about your personality, yet this is the only time I've saw you say 'lmfao', or similar, in a serious context.
Want to know something which makes this much worse? 'I'll get serious when I get off work'..... What!? 'I'll get serious when I get off work'. Am I the only person who interprets this as being a cover-up, as if you are trying to say 'Ignore everything which happened recently, I'm obviously not trying at the moment'. If not, and you really are in work, then you are a hypocrite. You have been making out that you take the game really seriously, and that you are a very serious person, who gets their priorities in order. Which makes 0 sense, if you take the game seriously, why would you not take it seriously, when pressured especially, and when you are in work. And if you take important things more seriously, then why on earth are you playing whilst in work!?

VOTE: Gin
Guilty till proven otherwise.
Debi
Debi
Townie
Debi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1908 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:58 am

Post by Debi »

In post 1896, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 1893, Human Sequencer wrote:yah i mean i could pick apart every post we've made in that interaction and tell you the scum motivation vs. town motivation behind them and how i interpret your thoughts but i'd just really rather not atm

the point is that it reads so obvious and blinding to me that i shouldn't have to, which makes me feel like this is all one big joke or something and you're all laughing at me for being an idiot
and you say my methodology is flawed???

alright everyone:

this is exactly what I was expecting

I do my thing, and I get someone who thinks they see LHF, I give them a little line, they run with it, I jerk back, and they're hooked and they can't get away

you've got NOTHING, HS

let's JUST take the VC stuff, because that one is EASY and you should be able to handle it

if I were scum why would I make the claim I did at the beginning of the game about how I was going to do VCs, offer them in the future in the same post, and then not prepare accordingly in case someone asks in the future?

'I give them a little line'
'you've got NOTHING'
If you give them something to think you are Scum for, isn't that them having something???
VOTE: drealmerz7

PS: You don't need to spam so much you know, without all of the useless posts, it would seriously help people navigate between posts.
Debi
Debi
Townie
Debi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2329 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Debi »

In post 2279, Wraith wrote:15. Debi - MURKY. Lurking.
It isn't that I am trying to Lurk, nor wanting to, I'm just having serious problems picking up anything to say for many reasons. There are so many posts going on in an hour or so, it is really really hard to keep up with it, I come back from college or from a nap, and there are 8 or so more pages, which completely contradict everything that person has done up till then. Also the spamming really doesn't help, especially not from drealmerz. I can't keep up with it, I'm struggling telling what is a joke, an argument, or stupidity. Also I prefer doing larger posts, and I genuinely can't do it at the speed of which this game is going. Of course I can on the odd, when something is obvious and stands out, however the spamming and useless posts for the sake of posting really don't help it. Like what is the point in asking somebody about their avatar and if they do their own GFXing?

Also somebody asked me why I switched votes from Gin to Drealmerz. At the moment, these are my strong Scum reads:
Gin
Drealmerz
Alisae
Zach

I'll happily change my vote to any of them, if I can come up with a more convincing argument against them. So I thought Gin was the easiest to get lynched a while ago, but it then changed to Drealmerz. With evidence I'm happy to change my vote to any of the 4.
Debi
Debi
Townie
Debi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2596 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Debi »

In post 2421, Alisae wrote:Gin I've said this multiple times, Texcat.
In post 2431, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I'm not going to talk after this point because who I shoot is based on what ya'll come up with (with my authority being supreme but hey gotta satiate that ego).

The two questions in case you forget are:

Shooting Pool: All Alone, Zach, Slick, Echo, Debi, and Texcat

Question 1: Out of the shooting pool, who would you want shot the most?

Question 2: Out of the shooting pool, who would you want shot the least?
1. Echo, Debi
2. Zach, Tex
In post 2530, Pine wrote:
In post 2528, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 2431, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I'm not going to talk after this point because who I shoot is based on what ya'll come up with (with my authority being supreme but hey gotta satiate that ego).

The two questions in case you forget are:

Shooting Pool: All Alone, Zach, Slick, Echo, Debi, and Texcat

Question 1: Out of the shooting pool, who would you want shot the most?

Question 2: Out of the shooting pool, who would you want shot the least?
Q1: Debi can go.
Q2: I am increasingly feeling like Slick is an attempt at an easy mislynch. There was a really easy flashwagon on him earlier, and now he's a lazy compromise lynch? Yeah, that sounds like bait.
Anybody who thinks that I should be shot or lynched currently, I'd like to here your reasoning. I understand that my plays haven't been of good standard as of recently, but I will try to explain myself in all of them. Also I'm aware that if you want me to be out of this game, you likely think I am Scum, I won't do what some people do, and say 'Oh, well I am obviously town!' and then expect people to think I am town. Just claiming town, is stupid, you can't provide any evidence for it that way, the only way you can make people think your town is if people think your play style is town based. You can all make your own judgements of my role due to the explanations I'll give, if I get lynched, then that is just the way the cookie crumbles, and I'll deal with it after it happens. If I don't get lynched, it will be the way that the cookie crumbles, and we'll see what happens from there on. Therefore I encourage anybody with questions or queries about me and my plays, to speak up, and to let me answer them.
Debi
Debi
Townie
Debi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2598 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Debi »

Anybody who I won't list I'm either uncertain about, or haven't developed a complete opinion of as of yet.

I'll start of with Scum:
At the moment, I think that;
Drealmer, Gin and Alisae are all Scum. I have lighter Scum reads on Zach and rb.
The reasonings for rb, Gin and Drealmer are the same as before, if you want me to quote them, just ask, as the reasoning hasn't changed much.
For Alisae, its mainly due to the fact that he wants to start a random wagon on Slick, without giving us a reason. It seems really random and pointless. I think that people would have agreed with him, if it wasn't for pine.

For Zach its due to this quotation:
'You acting pissed off is a style? Cause I think you're kinda pissed off'
Ever since I read this, I feel as if he was trying to provoke a reaction by pressuring people unnecessarily rudely, by used profanity for 0 reason. I just get the impression that using things like profanity for a reaction is Scum-like.

Town reads:
The major town reads at the moment are:
Human, Ircher, Wraith and Lil Uzi.
The reason why I think Human is Town, is largely due to the fact that his opinions align with mine as to what Scum act like, and what Town act like. This is the same reasoning for Ircher. As for Wraith, I think he is Town, as he has timed his pressurising for good times, in order to get the most out of them, I also think he has progressed the game significantly so far. As for Lil Uzi, I'm not too sure why I think he is town, he just really gives the impression that he is town. I'm sorry if the explanations for these are insufficient, its harder to explain Town than Scum.

Neutrals:
Pine, Ssbm and Grey.

PS:
Alisae, its likely I did mess up the quotation, its awkward to use the quotations here.
Debi
Debi
Townie
Debi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2600 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:29 am

Post by Debi »

In post 2599, Alisae wrote:Debi plz.
rb is confirmed town and Gin claimed vig.
and Grey got replaced.
Just re-read the game when you get a chance.

And I'm not trying to start a slick wagon anymore, Titus is -_-
Titus was joking, from my point of view anyway.
Also my bad, I didn't see that Grey got replaced. Also I don't know how rb got confirmed town.
Debi
Debi
Townie
Debi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2606 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Debi »

Dunn can you explain what dumb telling is??
Debi
Debi
Townie
Debi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2959 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Debi »

Texcat pushing Alisae doesn't necessarily mean that Alisae is town though. Scum could be targeting scum as a bluff, easily. Nobody really took in what texcat was saying, so if he pushed for and targeted Alisae, people wouldn't agree with it, thereby making Alisae safer.
Debi
Debi
Townie
Debi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3460 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Debi »

In post 3364, Dunnstral wrote:Red, blue, and yellow, 3 members each, I wonder how Debi knew there was 9 scum?

That was ages ago. First of all, I just split 19 in half. Secondly, if you reread the post, I even said that I didn't know the role proportions, or anything like that. It seems like a completely pointless thing to bring up.

Also to be honest, the way that you are playing just comes across as Scum.

VOTE: Dunnstral

PS. I think that Ircher is murky but not Scum
PSS. Can somebody explain the colour stuff please?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”