Mini Normal 1866: Landmark Mafia! (Mafia Victory!)

Obvious Alt
Obvious Alt
Townie
Obvious Alt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #137 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Obvious Alt »

In post 9, Anotora wrote:Hi everyone! Really excited to start playing forum mafia again!

VOTE: Obvious Alt for what she said in the Queue.
In post 448, Obvious Alt wrote:/in mini

Saying this here, before role PMs go out, so saying it later is NAI. This account is experimenting with a new strategy to test its validity. I will be leaning HEAVILY on initial gut reads, and will be unlikely to respond to alternate views coming from others.
Everyone here owes it to the town to participate fully in discussion and scumhunting, and a great deal of that happens with back-and-forth argument and working off of each other's ideas. Trying to fly solo, though it may not be scummy in this one particular case, is anti-town IMO. So let's put her through some extra scrutiny by votes.
Bullshit.
In post 17, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 9, Anotora wrote:Hi everyone! Really excited to start playing forum mafia again!

VOTE: Obvious Alt for what she said in the Queue.
In post 448, Obvious Alt wrote:/in mini

Saying this here, before role PMs go out, so saying it later is NAI. This account is experimenting with a new strategy to test its validity. I will be leaning HEAVILY on initial gut reads, and will be unlikely to respond to alternate views coming from others.
Everyone here owes it to the town to participate fully in discussion and scumhunting, and a great deal of that happens with back-and-forth argument and working off of each other's ideas. Trying to fly solo, though it may not be scummy in this one particular case, is anti-town IMO. So let's put her through some extra scrutiny by votes.
First, hello to everybody and second I hope that Alt takes a serious approach to the game and is gonna participate to the fullest, else he might actually ruin the experience. But this is also not something you should use as a clear argument before everyone got to even say hello.
I fully intend to take it seriously, it has merely been my experience of late that the more people allow themselves to be influenced, the more they tend to be manipulated. I'm going back to basics, and trusting my own gut - not yours.

I'll listen to and engage with discussion, but I'm going to be listening to myself most of all.
In post 21, Firebringer wrote:I am a miller.
Acknowledged. Thank you for following protocol.
In post 34, RadiantCowbells wrote:It's time for us to gloriously VOTE: Draw.

All aboard choo choo choo.

Also I cc miller so powerlynch Firebringer.
Is this for real?
In post 36, Firebringer wrote:
In post 34, RadiantCowbells wrote:It's time for us to gloriously VOTE: Draw.

All aboard choo choo choo.

Also I cc miller so powerlynch Firebringer.
What if we are both miller? O_o
Super unlikely.
In post 85, Firebringer wrote:Town read on antora
I concur.
In post 95, Firebringer wrote:Grey you sound like a house alt
I was thinking the same, actually.

Pending a confirmation from RC, my guy says Grey should go.

VOTE: Grey

Edit: Those last posts from Garmr make me suspect him too.
Obvious Alt
Obvious Alt
Townie
Obvious Alt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #770 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:02 am

Post by Obvious Alt »

My apologies for my absence. I will be catching up as I can.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”