Mini Normal 1866: Landmark Mafia! (Mafia Victory!)

BigYoshiFan
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 15, 2016
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Pronoun: He

Post Post #150  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:05 pm

Votecount 1.2

Iconic national park offers an array of options such as hiking among redwoods & river rafting.
Welcome to Yosemite National Park in California!


Image

With 13 votes available, it takes 7 to lynch.

Anotora (L-5) - Garmr, Srceenplay
Pepchoninga (L-6) - -Grey-
Firebringer (L-6) - RadiantCowbells
Srceenplay (L-6) - Pepchoninga
Garmr (L-6) - Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel (L-6) - Firebringer
RadiantCowbells (L-6) - Anotora
-Grey- (L-6) - Obvious Alt

Not Voting (4): mlmooney89, kentofan, Alisae, keyenpeydee

Deadline: (expired on 2017-01-16 14:00:00)
Last edited by BigYoshiFan on Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anotora
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 23, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #151  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:06 pm

In post 144, Srceenplay wrote:Garmr laid that out pretty good. Good job.

VOTE: Anotora


Hey everyone, if you ever want to see what a lurker looks like, go read Srceenplay's ISO.

Garmr
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2013
Location: The Ban Thread
Pronoun: He

Post Post #152  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:07 pm

In post 142, Anotora wrote:-Grey- and Garmr both use the same talking point(!) about RC's miller counterclaim. That is, "it can't be serious; if it was, then RC would have voted Firebringer."

But that's nonsense because RC did, in fact, vote Firebringer! Only four real-life minutes after posting the counterclaim! And RC's vote is still now on Firebringer!

His reasoning for voting firebringer was because firebringer didn't counter draw him (countervote him).

You are pretty much misrepresenting the scenario here.

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #153  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:07 pm

@Mod I belive Obvious Alt voted for Grey, just a heads up.

BigYoshiFan
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 15, 2016
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Pronoun: He

Post Post #154  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:10 pm

In post 153, Pepchoninga wrote:@Mod I belive Obvious Alt voted for Grey, just a heads up.

Whoops, fixing it. Thank you! :D

Anotora
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 23, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #155  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:11 pm

In post 152, Garmr wrote:
In post 142, Anotora wrote:-Grey- and Garmr both use the same talking point(!) about RC's miller counterclaim. That is, "it can't be serious; if it was, then RC would have voted Firebringer."

But that's nonsense because RC did, in fact, vote Firebringer! Only four real-life minutes after posting the counterclaim! And RC's vote is still now on Firebringer!

His reasoning for voting firebringer was because firebringer didn't counter draw him (countervote him).

You are pretty much misrepresenting the scenario here.


Read -Grey-'s post very carefully and tell me if you still think he was talking about Firebringer's vote and not RC's vote.

Grey Post #80 wrote:If you want to claim common sense, them common sense should have told you that a real cc would have been accompanied with a vote.

Garmr
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2013
Location: The Ban Thread
Pronoun: He

Post Post #156  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:23 pm

In post 148, Anotora wrote:
In post 139, Garmr wrote:
In post 112, Anotora wrote:
In post 101, Frozen Angel wrote:and I mean I like to know what is your opinion about the fact that "he scum reads you for believing Not voting is a topic to be discussed later in day"

I mean, it was a reasonable thing for him to criticize, especially considering that was only page 1 and we didn't have a lot to go off of.

So it's ok early game to not say much ok.


Of all the strawmen. How can you even come close to interpreting that, as if I said it was okay not to contribute in the early game?

This is pretty much a sarcastic jab and the comment you made towards me earlier.

In post 148, Anotora wrote:
In post 139, Garmr wrote:
In post 115, Anotora wrote:
In post 111, -Grey- wrote:VOTE: Pepto Ninja

Okay, I'm good with going back to this.


It almost seems like you're rewarding me for townreading you, by taking your vote off of me and putting it back on Pepchoninga. That's the scummiest thing you've done so far.

But grey has such good town read right you think his points on pepchoninga were good from his perspective. You don't seem fussed with his actual reasoning to vote you in the first place. Seems like your just attacking here for a possible vote.


His actual reasoning to vote for me? I argued with it and won, which is why he took the vote off of me in the first place. As for my read on him, don't be disingenuous. I've made no bones about writing posts that sometimes criticize -Grey- and sometimes praise -Grey-.

This does nothing to refute my point. My point was you pretty much said he was town and solid points but that changed quickly when he voted you. You started pushing him for vote hopping. You never did counter his point you gave two bull shit copy and paste examples after being pushed like twice. -grey- might of accepted it but I don't. Also you when he backed off you said it was the scummiest thing to do despite claiming to counter his points on you. If he really was countered why is it scummy to go back to his primary scum read? Because the alternative is you feel like you didn't counter his points adequately and if so you would of mentioned it instead of claiming you won.

So basically you have thrown mud on your town read grey twice in a short span, One for vote hopping and one for getting off you.
If

RadiantCowbells
People tried
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #157  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:30 pm

In post 74, Garmr wrote:I don't know with rc I feel like he would be the type to counter claim a miller as both alignments.

@rc

I agree with you about peppy feeling weird but I haven't made a judgement alignment it is through I could describe it. He just doesn't seem to want to get to deep into things. Everything feels superficial like it could be tossed aside latter in the game. It's early game through so I wouldn't expect to much and peps actually is a newbie so yeh.


I agree. I'm just trying to be far more transparent with my thought processes as part of a braoder attempt to change my playstyle.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

Garmr
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2013
Location: The Ban Thread
Pronoun: He

Post Post #158  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:33 pm

In post 155, Anotora wrote:
In post 152, Garmr wrote:
In post 142, Anotora wrote:-Grey- and Garmr both use the same talking point(!) about RC's miller counterclaim. That is, "it can't be serious; if it was, then RC would have voted Firebringer."

But that's nonsense because RC did, in fact, vote Firebringer! Only four real-life minutes after posting the counterclaim! And RC's vote is still now on Firebringer!

His reasoning for voting firebringer was because firebringer didn't counter draw him (countervote him).

You are pretty much misrepresenting the scenario here.


Read -Grey-'s post very carefully and tell me if you still think he was talking about Firebringer's vote and not RC's vote.

Grey Post #80 wrote:If you want to claim common sense, them common sense should have told you that a real cc would have been accompanied with a vote.

I was talking about rcs reasoning for voting firebringer not about grey.

Garmr
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2013
Location: The Ban Thread
Pronoun: He

Post Post #159  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:37 pm

In post 139, Garmr wrote:
In post 27, Anotora wrote:Garmr, why are your posts so fixated on Firebringer?

Answered this yet you never bothered inquiring further into why not?

In post 45, Anotora wrote:
In post 36, Firebringer wrote:
In post 34, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also I cc miller so powerlynch Firebringer.

What if we are both miller? O_o


It's much, much likelier that one of you two is scum.

In post 50, Anotora wrote:RC, you serious about your miller claim? Because if you are then we have at least a 50/50 chance of lynching scum Day 1 and that's a great place to start.

I feel like your just posting this shit to make it seem like your involved. Anyone who's not new can see rc is bull shitting at this point with the lack of vote.

In post 84, Anotora wrote:
In post 67, Frozen Angel wrote:a scum should be idiot to claim miller. (I'm sure Fire and RC are not idiots - :shifty: ) [I'm joking! I love you both] cause there is a meta to never let a miller reach mylo lylo.


I think it's more likely for a scum to claim miller early than for scum to counterclaim miller. This is in part because of how unlikely two millers are.

If Firebringer is scum, then claiming miller was a big risk for him that could also have paid off. On the other hand, if RadiantCowbells is scum, claiming miller would be a terrible move, since at best he'd get a mislynch on Firebringer and then be confirmed scum, and at worst he'd be lynched straight off Day 1.

It almost seems to me like we should put such a bad scum move past RC and vote Firebringer, but that's WIFOMy.

I'm not doing anything either way until RC confirms that his claim was serious.

engage in wifom then right off your own post as wifomy what's the motivation as town to do this. It seems counter productive and just looks like something someone would post to make it look like their doing something.



Would like to point out he willingly ignored half of the post. Maybe because he has the hardest time trying to distort these points into something else.

1The first one shows that his interested in asking question for the sake of asking question and he doesn't care if the answer are right or wrong. I could of lied here and he would of never bothered to check. A town player who asks these sorts of things definitely would check. He ignored this because it makes him look bad even trying to engage it.

2.You did kinda engage with this topic latter but that still doesn't excuse these posts. Also they look like your trying to start a fight between them with out getting involved.

3.Points still hold really bad you ignored this and to add to that. It seems like you still wanted the wagons to burst between rc and firebringer.

Anotora
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 23, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #160  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:47 pm

In post 158, Garmr wrote:I was talking about rcs reasoning for voting firebringer not about grey.


In other words, you're saying that RC only voted Firebringer because Firebringer failed to vote for RC after RC counterclaimed him. Okay.

You and -Grey- have said that RC's counterclaim was obviously not serious. But if that's the case, if RC's counterclaim was in fact obviously not serious, then why would RC expect Firebringer to even care about the counterclaim, much less place a vote based on it?

Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #161  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:51 pm

In post 151, Anotora wrote:
In post 144, Srceenplay wrote:Garmr laid that out pretty good. Good job.

VOTE: Anotora


Hey everyone, if you ever want to see what a lurker looks like, go read Srceenplay's ISO.

Well that didn't work.

Anotora
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 23, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #162  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:53 pm

Garmr, why shouldn't I want a fight to break out between the two same-claimed players? That's literally still our best chance of hitting scum today.

As for the business with questioning you, I don't see how that can possibly make me scummier than someone who isn't even questioning others at all. Like, say, srceenplay or RC.

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #163  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:00 pm

In post 151, Anotora wrote:
In post 144, Srceenplay wrote:Garmr laid that out pretty good. Good job.

VOTE: Anotora


Hey everyone, if you ever want to see what a lurker looks like, go read Srceenplay's ISO.


What is this post designed to accomplish?
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

Garmr
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2013
Location: The Ban Thread
Pronoun: He

Post Post #164  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:02 pm

In post 160, Anotora wrote:
In post 158, Garmr wrote:I was talking about rcs reasoning for voting firebringer not about grey.


In other words, you're saying that RC only voted Firebringer because Firebringer failed to vote for RC after RC counterclaimed him. Okay.

You and -Grey- have said that RC's counterclaim was obviously not serious. But if that's the case, if RC's counterclaim was in fact obviously not serious, then why would RC expect Firebringer to even care about the counterclaim, much less place a vote based on it?

......... It isn't hard to get.

Rc fake counter claims this is not a serious counterclaim because it is fake.

Fire doesn't vote rc. Rc believe a townie should vote his slot if they were miller.

Rc votes fire believing his logic is full proof despite the fact it's pretty obvious that it's a fake claim.

I don't have to agree with rcs logic either to understand it.

Firebringer
Trail Blazer
 
User avatar
Joined: June 29, 2015
Location: woofbringer
Pronoun: He

Post Post #165  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:02 pm

In post 157, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 74, Garmr wrote:I don't know with rc I feel like he would be the type to counter claim a miller as both alignments.

@rc

I agree with you about peppy feeling weird but I haven't made a judgement alignment it is through I could describe it. He just doesn't seem to want to get to deep into things. Everything feels superficial like it could be tossed aside latter in the game. It's early game through so I wouldn't expect to much and peps actually is a newbie so yeh.


I agree. I'm just trying to be far more transparent with my thought processes as part of a braoder attempt to change my playstyle.

Transparent Scum!Annie
Show

RadiantCowbells
People tried
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #166  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:05 pm

Umm no, that's not what I said at all. I said he's scum because he didn't vote to draw with me, not because he didn't vote me.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

Garmr
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2013
Location: The Ban Thread
Pronoun: He

Post Post #167  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:07 pm

In post 162, Anotora wrote:Garmr, why shouldn't I want a fight to break out between the two same-claimed players? That's literally still our best chance of hitting scum today.

As for the business with questioning you, I don't see how that can possibly make me scummier than someone who isn't even questioning others at all. Like, say, srceenplay or RC.

Sounds like shitty justification to try and lynch a town or two. I'm starting to think you are pretending to not know that rc fake claimed when it's been laid out so many times for you.

Also I find it questionable that your way of defending yourself is to attack others.


@Rc what's the difference what does vote to draw mean.

Anotora
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 23, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #168  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:12 pm

As in, vote to call the entire game a draw. That is, a joke.

RC is carrying on this joke for far too long and I am quite comfortable keeping my vote on him for now.

Firebringer
Trail Blazer
 
User avatar
Joined: June 29, 2015
Location: woofbringer
Pronoun: He

Post Post #169  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:21 pm

Your face is a draw
Show

Garmr
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2013
Location: The Ban Thread
Pronoun: He

Post Post #170  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:23 pm

In post 168, Anotora wrote:As in, vote to call the entire game a draw. That is, a joke.

RC is carrying on this joke for far too long and I am quite comfortable keeping my vote on him for now.

Oh ok. So if you know that rc is treating this game as a joke and you know his voting firebringer as a joke why is this

In post 162, Anotora wrote:Garmr, why shouldn't I want a fight to break out between the two same-claimed players? That's literally still our best chance of hitting scum today.

As for the business with questioning you, I don't see how that can possibly make me scummier than someone who isn't even questioning others at all. Like, say, srceenplay or RC.


A legitmate reason for voting between the two. You have slipped up and shown you can comprehend that rc isn't serious about his claim yet your still willing to use it as a reason to vote him.

It sounds like to me you are trying to go for what you think is weak and a easy vote.

Garmr
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2013
Location: The Ban Thread
Pronoun: He

Post Post #171  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:24 pm

@fire

Shift your vote to anotora.

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #172  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:36 pm

Don't mind me I'm just gonna quickly skim 7 pages.
Ali Plays!
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #173  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:36 pm

In post 21, Firebringer wrote:I am a miller.
k
Ali Plays!
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

Firebringer
Trail Blazer
 
User avatar
Joined: June 29, 2015
Location: woofbringer
Pronoun: He

Post Post #174  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:38 pm

In post 171, Garmr wrote:@fire

Shift your vote to anotora.

No he is my strongest town read
Show

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Mini Normal Games