Mini Normal 1866: Landmark Mafia! (Mafia Victory!)

BigYoshiFan
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 15, 2016
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Pronoun: He

Post Post #225  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:50 pm

Votecount 1.3

Sprawling amusement park with a cinema theme, featuring rides, restaurants, shops & shows.
Welcome to Universal Studios Hollywood in Universal City, California!


Image

With 13 votes available, it takes 7 to lynch.

Srceenplay (L-3) - Pepchoninga, Alisae, Firebringer, Anotora
Anotora (L-5) - Garmr, Srceenplay
Pepchoninga (L-6) - -Grey-
Firebringer (L-6) - RadiantCowbells
Garmr (L-6) - Frozen Angel
-Grey- (L-6) - Obvious Alt

Not Voting (3): mlmooney89, kentofan, keyenpeydee

Deadline: (expired on 2017-01-16 14:00:00)

BigYoshiFan
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 15, 2016
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Pronoun: He

Post Post #226  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:03 pm

Let this be a fair warning to everyone. The discussion of ongoing games is NOT ALLOWED! For more information, read this.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=30908

I don't think that this is anything worth a force-replacement, but it does refer to an ongoing game(s). Referring to a player's meta or a game that has concluded is fine. DO NOT refer to an ongoing game unless you are talking about activity, but even then, that must be taken with caution. The post I've linked has everything you need to know about that too. If you have any questions or perhaps want me to look over a post that you think might break a rule, I would be happy to help. Please be careful!

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #227  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:01 am

I just skimmed the past pages cause I'm busy with RL

Alisae push seems fine, Anotora vote not so much

and Fire please converse! I can't stand when a friend is scum reading me! - you know that right ?! :(
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #228  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:03 am

actually scratch that

In post 208, Anotora wrote:
In post 206, -Grey- wrote:
In post 204, Anotora wrote:-Grey-, why are you so sure? Would you let me try to provoke him into writing meaningful content?


If you can provoke FB, I shall grant you one internet cookie.


Nice dodge.


Anotora is repeating the same naive behavior over and over that it's just NAI at this rate.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Firebringer
Trail Blazer
 
User avatar
Joined: June 29, 2015
Location: woofbringer
Pronoun: He

Post Post #229  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:37 am

Honestly frozen friend given how you said I scum read you for bull crap reasons every game you effectively have shit down the conversation.

I would love to converse with you, but it will go down like this:

1) I will say what I think your doing is scummy or similar to something I think you would do as scum.
2) you say my reasons are stupid or wrong or both.

Then we will go back and forth for awhile and likely go down a dark road.

I wish not to do that friend.
So I will say if you are scum you should probably kill me before LYLO if your not then we cross that road if we get there

I must now sleep though I have 10 hour drive tomorrow
Show

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #230  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:42 am

I like to know what is the thing you believe that I would do as scum. You can't just say you scum read me and then stop talking about it

well yes. You are scum reading me in every single game we have - is that untrue?

You're scum reading me for town reading you - I guess - But There is absolutely no way for Town!me or Scum!me to scum read you after what we've been through and I practically explained that.

The nahdia game just finished. weren't you scum reading me there for same reason - cause honestly this feels exactly the same. I mean yeah if you're suggesting I should be policy lynched then go forward with that line of thinking cause I have nothing to stop against you, but till you confess thats you're case or present you're line of thinking I won't stand back.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #231  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:44 am

and the fact I feel that - the fact I'm town reading you is scummy - is bull crap cause it kindda is to be honest

I love you personally though! don't try to combine the two :] <3
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Firebringer
Trail Blazer
 
User avatar
Joined: June 29, 2015
Location: woofbringer
Pronoun: He

Post Post #232  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:45 am

I early scum read you in nahdia game but you guys became one of my stronger town reads in later game....
Show

Firebringer
Trail Blazer
 
User avatar
Joined: June 29, 2015
Location: woofbringer
Pronoun: He

Post Post #233  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:46 am

I really need to sleep I'll answer any of your posts in morning
Show

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #234  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:47 am

In post 232, Firebringer wrote:I early scum read you in nahdia game but you guys became one of my stronger town reads in later game....


what ...?!!

I got force replaced day 1
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #235  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:48 am

and good night!

hope in morning you can explain you're line of thinking!
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #236  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:54 am

In post 224, Firebringer wrote:You basically said to read his ongoing games


Saying that in itself is not against the rules because it is not a substantive remark about those games, but it's still poor etiquette because it's an indefensible attack.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

Anotora
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 23, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #237  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:02 am

-Grey-, it's over and dealt with. Cheers to the mod for dealing with my dumb move.

The Firebringer/Frozen Angel argument reads to me like TvT.

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #238  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:24 am

In post 172, Alisae wrote:Don't mind me I'm just gonna quickly skim 7 pages.

Yeiiii, Alidick <3

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #239  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:25 am

In post 176, Alisae wrote:
In post 49, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 43, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 39, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 33, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 28, BigYoshiFan wrote:Perfect!


o.o

I think that means I'm winning!!
:)

VOTE: Srceenplay
Somebody has a deal with the mod! xD

That statement is untrue. That makes you a liar. Vote all liars.

VOTE: Pep
Fucking disgusting

I know right? I could smell something from miles away :P

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #240  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:26 am

In post 177, Alisae wrote:
In post 63, RadiantCowbells wrote:Pepchoninga feels flat scummy but in a very newbie way. He might just be newbie.
I agree with this statement 100%.
Mostly because I know em.

You say I'm a noob too?

That's why I don't like playing with ya :(

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #241  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:27 am

In post 179, Alisae wrote:
In post 100, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 97, -Grey- wrote:
In post 91, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 86, -Grey- wrote:
In post 66, Pepchoninga wrote:I do get quite insulted when I'm called a newbie.


In post 82, Pepchoninga wrote:Fair enough, I haven't played with you lot, so I cannot talk about what one of you would or would not do.


VOTE: Pepto Ninja

Can't have it both ways, mate.

Don't understand how you find any connection between the two posts. In the first one I say I'm not a complete Newbie and it is pretty insulting saying that (even if I make dumb mistakes) and in the second one I say that since I don't know you as players as well as you know each other, I cannot say if somebody would do something or not, like some of you have done till now.


If you're not a newbie, you don't need to know us personally to read us.

Read between the lines, newbie.

Hey now, play it nice. Also please read what I'm saying and to waht I'm replying before you actually start lynching for no reason.
You're talking to Grey. Good luck with that.
With that said, I like you.

You like me, or Grey?

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #242  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:28 am

In post 240, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 177, Alisae wrote:
In post 63, RadiantCowbells wrote:Pepchoninga feels flat scummy but in a very newbie way. He might just be newbie.
I agree with this statement 100%.
Mostly because I know em.

You say I'm a noob too?

That's why I don't like playing with ya :(
Don't throw shade at me!
I wanna work with you!
Hell, you get benefits from it too!
Ali Plays!
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #243  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:30 am

In post 191, Alisae wrote:
In post 190, -Grey- wrote:
In post 188, Alisae wrote:I think I established that I really don't like Screenplay. All of their posts are mostly votes. None of them really have reasoning behind them.
I think it's moreso oppertunistic play coming from them.
Also they've done nothing to progress the game.
And they're basicly sheep.
VOTE: Screenplay


Woooow. All that from five posts.
I know right!
Aren't I amazing at this game!

What the hell was that tho? Seems like Grey asked a provocative question, Alis answered with a sarcastic answer and got a passive response...is this a buddy request?

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #244  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:31 am

In post 242, Alisae wrote:
In post 240, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 177, Alisae wrote:
In post 63, RadiantCowbells wrote:Pepchoninga feels flat scummy but in a very newbie way. He might just be newbie.
I agree with this statement 100%.
Mostly because I know em.

You say I'm a noob too?

That's why I don't like playing with ya :(
Don't throw shade at me!
I wanna work with you!
Hell, you get benefits from it too!

I would work with you if you admit I'm your superior...you have wounded my heart enough :(

Now, please don't go to far in my private space ;)

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #245  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:32 am

In post 243, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 191, Alisae wrote:
In post 190, -Grey- wrote:
In post 188, Alisae wrote:I think I established that I really don't like Screenplay. All of their posts are mostly votes. None of them really have reasoning behind them.
I think it's moreso oppertunistic play coming from them.
Also they've done nothing to progress the game.
And they're basicly sheep.
VOTE: Screenplay


Woooow. All that from five posts.
I know right!
Aren't I amazing at this game!

What the hell was that tho? Seems like Grey asked a provocative question, Alis answered with a sarcastic answer and got a passive response...is this a buddy request?
Grey buddying me?
Fucking Disgusting.
I don't think Grey would ever buddy on me, moreso I would buddy on him. But I don't wanna do that :P
Ali Plays!
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #246  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:32 am

In post 244, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 242, Alisae wrote:
In post 240, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 177, Alisae wrote:
In post 63, RadiantCowbells wrote:Pepchoninga feels flat scummy but in a very newbie way. He might just be newbie.
I agree with this statement 100%.
Mostly because I know em.

You say I'm a noob too?

That's why I don't like playing with ya :(
Don't throw shade at me!
I wanna work with you!
Hell, you get benefits from it too!

I would work with you if you admit I'm your superior...you have wounded my heart enough :(

Now, please don't go to far in my private space ;)
I don't think you are anything close to townleader if that's what you mean.
Ali Plays!
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #247  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:33 am

In post 245, Alisae wrote:Grey buddying me?
Fucking Disgusting.


That was just mean, buddy.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #248  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:33 am

In post 247, -Grey- wrote:
In post 245, Alisae wrote:Grey buddying me?
Fucking Disgusting.


That was just mean, buddy.
Okay Grey. Let me ask you this honestly: Would you ever buddy me?
Ali Plays!
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #249  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:34 am

In post 246, Alisae wrote:
In post 244, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 242, Alisae wrote:
In post 240, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 177, Alisae wrote:
In post 63, RadiantCowbells wrote:Pepchoninga feels flat scummy but in a very newbie way. He might just be newbie.
I agree with this statement 100%.
Mostly because I know em.

You say I'm a noob too?

That's why I don't like playing with ya :(
Don't throw shade at me!
I wanna work with you!
Hell, you get benefits from it too!

I would work with you if you admit I'm your superior...you have wounded my heart enough :(

Now, please don't go to far in my private space ;)
I don't think you are anything close to townleader if that's what you mean.

I am your leader :P

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Mini Normal Games