Mini Normal 1866: Landmark Mafia! (Mafia Victory!)

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:32 am

Post by -Grey- »

VOTE: No Lynch
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:35 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 8, Garmr wrote:
In post 6, -Grey- wrote:VOTE: No Lynch
So you want to skip rvs or do you really want a no lynch and if so why?
Yes.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:43 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 12, Anotora wrote:I'm also really not a fan of the no-lynch vote. We can discuss that as an option later in the day
No. No Lynch is never an option on d1. That you are feigning objection to it for now and keeping it open as a possibility for later if town is amenable to it gives me scum vibes.

VOTE: Anotora

Bye bye, RVS.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #58 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:14 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 15, Anotora wrote:
In post 14, -Grey- wrote:No Lynch is never an option on d1.
Yet you voted for it.
That's the best you can do?

Thanks for supporting my scumread.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #68 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:22 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 64, Frozen Angel wrote:Grey and Rc opinions about Garmr and Anotora
Too early for Garmr. I think my opinion of Anotora is pretty obvious.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:28 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 71, Frozen Angel wrote:by case I mean even one short sentence saying I beleive you did that which was scummy
Try reading the post where I voted her.

I also find her interest in pushing for a counterclaim on the Miller to be scummy and would townread RC and FB both upon her red flip.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:31 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 77, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 67, Frozen Angel wrote:pac that meta is not true - it was true in the old days maybe

a scum should be idiot to claim miller. (I'm sure Fire and RC are not idiots - :shifty: ) [I'm joking! I love you both] cause there is a meta to never let a miller reach mylo lylo.
I see. Well, I was just acting of common sence, since usually when you start claiming the same role it's either a TvS, a SvS or in this case a RVS discussion.
If you want to claim common sense, them common sense should have told you that a real cc would have been accompanied with a vote.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:35 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 66, Pepchoninga wrote:I do get quite insulted when I'm called a newbie.
In post 82, Pepchoninga wrote:Fair enough, I haven't played with you lot, so I cannot talk about what one of you would or would not do.
VOTE: Pepto Ninja

Can't have it both ways, mate.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #87 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:36 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 84, Anotora wrote:
In post 67, Frozen Angel wrote: a scum should be idiot to claim miller. (I'm sure Fire and RC are not idiots - :shifty: ) [I'm joking! I love you both] cause there is a meta to never let a miller reach mylo lylo.
I think it's more likely for a scum to claim miller early than for scum to counterclaim miller. This is in part because of how unlikely two millers are.

If Firebringer is scum, then claiming miller was a big risk for him that could also have paid off. On the other hand, if RadiantCowbells is scum, claiming miller would be a terrible move, since at best he'd get a mislynch on Firebringer and then be confirmed scum, and at worst he'd be lynched straight off Day 1.

It almost seems to me like we should put such a bad scum move past RC and vote Firebringer, but that's WIFOMy.

I'm not doing anything either way until RC confirms that his claim was serious.
Fucking scumposting right here.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:38 am

Post by -Grey- »

RC was bullshitting about being a Miller.

Get over it. Geez.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:40 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 89, Anotora wrote:You're asking what my read on Grey is? My very early read on him is somewhat pro-town based on his actual scumhunting effort, with clear posts with clear points to them.
I'm protown for scumreading you with clear posts with actual points to them?

Sounds like a confession if I ever heard one.

---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:42 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 91, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 86, -Grey- wrote:
In post 66, Pepchoninga wrote:I do get quite insulted when I'm called a newbie.
In post 82, Pepchoninga wrote:Fair enough, I haven't played with you lot, so I cannot talk about what one of you would or would not do.

Can't have it both ways, mate.
Don't understand how you find any connection between the two posts. In the first one I say I'm not a complete Newbie and it is pretty insulting saying that (even if I make dumb mistakes) and in the second one I say that since I don't know you as players as well as you know each other, I cannot say if somebody would do something or not, like some of you have done till now.
If you're not a newbie, you don't need to know us personally to read us.

Read between the lines, newbie.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:42 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 95, Firebringer wrote:Grey you sound like a house alt
Who?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:48 am

Post by -Grey- »

Ano is totally scum, they're already tripping up on their own narrative.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:51 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 106, Firebringer wrote:
In post 104, -Grey- wrote:Ano is totally scum, they're already tripping up on their own narrative.
Anora is town
Post 101 illustrates why that is highly unlikely, and I didn't even make it.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:54 am

Post by -Grey- »

Okay, I'm good with going back to this.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:58 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 115, Anotora wrote:
In post 111, -Grey- wrote:VOTE: Pepto Ninja

It almost seems like you're rewarding me for townreading you, by taking your vote off of me and putting it back on Pepchoninga. That's the scummiest thing you've done so far.
You nullified something I was scumreading you for. Not by townreading me, but by giving an explanation why your view changed.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #121 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:59 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 116, Pepchoninga wrote:

I will repeat the question Ano asked - why are you lynchhopping?
Your question is as irrelevant as theirs was because I was going back and forth between two scumreads trying to figure out which one I wanted more.

Congratulations, you win.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #125 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:02 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 124, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 121, -Grey- wrote:
In post 116, Pepchoninga wrote:

I will repeat the question Ano asked - why are you lynchhopping?
Your question is as irrelevant as theirs was because I was going back and forth between two scumreads trying to figure out which one I wanted more.

Congratulations, you win.
Actually you seem inconsistent in what you do. You seem pretty confident in your scumread after about five pages of nonsense. Good job.
Just as confident as I can be five pages into the game.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:03 am

Post by -Grey- »

Six*
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:14 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 130, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 128, Anotora wrote:So, Garmr was active in this thread for an hour and literally all he did was (jokingly or not) buddy up to Firebringer and comment on Pepchoninga's newbieness.

That's... not a great contribution on his part.
Has calling me a noob become a meme or something? At least don't use it in your arguments cuz it's getting on my nerves >.<
Letting people know it annoys you is the worst thing you can do.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:20 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 132, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 131, -Grey- wrote:
In post 130, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 128, Anotora wrote:So, Garmr was active in this thread for an hour and literally all he did was (jokingly or not) buddy up to Firebringer and comment on Pepchoninga's newbieness.

That's... not a great contribution on his part.
Has calling me a noob become a meme or something? At least don't use it in your arguments cuz it's getting on my nerves >.<
Letting people know it annoys you is the worst thing you can do.
I belive in sportsmanship and this includes counting everybody as your equal in a game like that. Since the other things are disrespectful ^^
I believe in sportsmanship too. Part of that is nutting up and not letting inconsequential remarks affect your mindset.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 151, Anotora wrote:
In post 144, Srceenplay wrote:Garmr laid that out pretty good. Good job.

Hey everyone, if you ever want to see what a lurker looks like, go read Srceenplay's ISO.
What is this post designed to accomplish?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 179, Alisae wrote:You're talking to Grey. Good luck with that.
Words wound.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 185, Firebringer wrote:
In post 180, -Grey- wrote:
In post 179, Alisae wrote:You're talking to Grey. Good luck with that.
Words wound.
But do they burn?
In the illest fashion.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 188, Alisae wrote:I think I established that I really don't like Screenplay. All of their posts are mostly votes. None of them really have reasoning behind them.
I think it's moreso oppertunistic play coming from them.
Also they've done nothing to progress the game.
And they're basicly sheep.
VOTE: Screenplay
Woooow. All that from five posts.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 191, Alisae wrote:
In post 190, -Grey- wrote:
In post 188, Alisae wrote:I think I established that I really don't like Screenplay. All of their posts are mostly votes. None of them really have reasoning behind them.
Woooow. All that from five posts.
I know right!
Aren't I amazing at this game!
There are no words to describe it.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by -Grey- »

195 is hilarious.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 200, Anotora wrote:Firebringer, if you're trying to buddy up to me, it's not working.
FB is obvtown even without his Miller claim.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 204, Anotora wrote:-Grey-, why are you so sure? Would you let me try to provoke him into writing meaningful content?
If you can provoke FB, I shall grant you one internet cookie.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 209, Firebringer wrote:I think he saying you couldn't provoke me.
But he wouldn't mind if you tried friend.

Can I haz cookie when he fails?
No, but you can has dayvig if he succeeds.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 211, Firebringer wrote:What does that taste like?
Korn.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:54 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 224, Firebringer wrote:You basically said to read his ongoing games
Saying that in itself is not against the rules because it is not a substantive remark about those games, but it's still poor etiquette because it's an indefensible attack.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:33 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 245, Alisae wrote:Grey buddying me?
Fucking Disgusting.
That was just mean, buddy.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:34 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 248, Alisae wrote:
In post 247, -Grey- wrote:
Fucking Disgusting.
Okay Grey. Let me ask you this honestly: Would you ever buddy me?
I wouldn't rule anything out as a possibility. It all depends on circumstances, buddy.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:37 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 251, Pepchoninga wrote:I would like and answer btw.
Stop pressuring him until I get him pocketed, geez.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:39 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 252, Alisae wrote:
In post 250, -Grey- wrote:
In post 248, Alisae wrote:
In post 247, -Grey- wrote:
Fucking Disgusting.
Okay Grey. Let me ask you this honestly: Would you ever buddy me?
I wouldn't rule anything out as a possibility. It all depends on circumstances, buddy.
Alright fine. I'll apologize to you as well.
I am sorry for saying that you wouldn't buddy me. I thought you wouldn't buddy me mostly because it's your character not to and you are ususally a very aggressive player when you're town.
It's not that I'm aggressive so much as incendiary. I do things to watch the reactions and develop my reads from those reactions.

Everybody playing nice makes it too easy for scum to hide and blend in. It takes controversy to force scum into compromising stances.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:40 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 257, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 253, -Grey- wrote:
I will take that as a slip!
Where is your vote then?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:43 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 260, Alisae wrote:
No...This isn't a slip Peppy...
I usually like to push people who push slips that aren't slips hard, but this is definitely not a slip.
But he either said that for 2 reasons.
A. He actually is trying to pocket me.
B. Sarcasm. I bet it's the 2nd one.
Either way the reasons are WIFOM
Maybe I misunderestimated you.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:43 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 263, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 261, -Grey- wrote:
Where is your vote then?
Why would I vote you now? You haven't done anything to me except tell me how bad I am, wich is obviously not a good sign in my book, but you also have good vibes, apart from the vote hopping from time to time.
If it's a slip, that makes me scum does it not?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:48 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 255, Alisae wrote:I like Grey for other reasons.
What reasons might those be?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:50 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 268, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 266, -Grey- wrote:
Where is your vote then?
Why would I vote you now? You haven't done anything to me except tell me how bad I am, wich is obviously not a good sign in my book, but you also have good vibes, apart from the vote hopping from time to time.
It doesn't MAKE you scum, it just gives you a scum look. What MAKES you scum is if a cop gets an investigation on you or you flip scum after you die. You can never be 100% sure about anybody even if they slip. If you can, then you are not town.
You advised me of slipping. Presumably, you meant making a
scum
slip. Only scum can scumslip. Town can't do that. Hence,
scum
slip.

If I scumslipped, the proper course of action is to lynch me because I'm scum.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:51 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 271, -Grey- wrote:
In post 268, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 266, -Grey- wrote:
Where is your vote then?
It doesn't MAKE you scum, it just gives you a scum look. What MAKES you scum is if a cop gets an investigation on you or you flip scum after you die. You can never be 100% sure about anybody even if they slip. If you can, then you are not town.
You accused me of slipping. Presumably, you meant making a
scum
slip. Only scum can scumslip. Town can't do that. Hence,
scum
slip.

If I scumslipped, the proper course of action is to lynch me because I'm scum.
Edit.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:52 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 270, Alisae wrote:
In post 264, -Grey- wrote:
I usually like to push people who push slips that aren't slips hard, but this is definitely not a slip.
Huh?
Okay you are definitely acting wierd.
Admitting fallibility is weird?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #275 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:55 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 274, Pepchoninga wrote:I don't really know what you are trying to squish out of this situation.
My point is if you think I scumslipped you need to put your vote where your mouth is.

There is no town benefit to slinging shade around without backing it up with a push.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:01 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 277, Alisae wrote:
In post 273, -Grey- wrote:
In post 270, Alisae wrote:
In post 264, -Grey- wrote:
Huh?
Okay you are definitely acting wierd.
Admitting fallibility is weird?
No, you are playing wierd right now in general. I don't know what to make of it. It's not something I've seen you do before.
Reread my 259.

I always play controversially as town.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:20 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 293, RadiantCowbells wrote:I really want Garmr to be town because I feel like if he is this will be both fun and an easy town sweep.
I hope you're town, because that "most cunning manipulator" under your name makes me paranoid.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:32 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 302, RadiantCowbells wrote:Don't talk to me like we're strangers man. If your only reason to scumread me is 'badge makes me paranoid!' then you should know it's hardly worth mentioning at all.
Where did I say I was scumreading you?

I always have a reason for what I say. It's not always obvious what that reason is... but the truth always comes out in the end.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (isolation #48) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:35 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 311, Alisae wrote:
In post 308, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't see any reason to scumread him. You are voting so you obviously do. Why is he scum?
Have my case
Your case was based on five posts. Five. Posts.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (isolation #49) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:48 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 317, RadiantCowbells wrote:Scummy:
Anotoro, Pepchoninga
I kind of agree, but at the same time I have to wonder if at least one of them isn't lynchbait.

You have a lot of Scumleans to think this will be an easy town sweep if Garmr is town.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #325 (isolation #50) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:51 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 324, Alisae wrote:Hey! I'm sorry!

And I don't like that mindset you have Grey. You mentioning Lynchbaits really comes off as self-conscious.
I suggest you find another victim, because this player list isn't going to mislynch me.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (isolation #51) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:00 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 329, Alisae wrote:It's scummy because it's something I don't see town doing.
I don't see town voting their top townread.
I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person that does things to bait reactions.

RC could probably write a doctoral thesis on it.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (isolation #52) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:03 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 330, RadiantCowbells wrote:I can believe that you forgot that my vote changed
but that just makes this feel like you fishing for reasons to vote someone.
Look at the way he's been poking me lately, too. You ain't special! :P
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (isolation #53) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:03 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 332, Alisae wrote:Why does this come off as buddying RC?
Oh, I totally am.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (isolation #54) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:04 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 335, Alisae wrote:
In post 333, -Grey- wrote:
In post 330, RadiantCowbells wrote:I can believe that you forgot that my vote changed
but that just makes this feel like you fishing for reasons to vote someone.
Look at the way he's been poking me lately, too. You ain't special! :P
Difference is I haven't voted you.
It's called laying groundwork.

Shit or get off the pot.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (isolation #55) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:06 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 336, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Why does this come off as buddying RC?
Umm, because it is buddying. It's actually making me pretty uncomfortable, not necessarily because I think Grey's scum but because I just don't like it.
Hey, you took a familiar tone with me first.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (isolation #56) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 338, Alisae wrote:There we go, that's the Grey I know!
Did you like how I appeased you there, buddy?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (isolation #57) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:09 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 342, Alisae wrote:
In post 341, -Grey- wrote:
Okay, you're driving me crazy with your tone differences.
Why are you trying to get me to vote you?
Why would scum try to get you to vote them?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (isolation #58) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:11 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 343, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 340, -Grey- wrote:
In post 336, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Why does this come off as buddying RC?
Umm, because it is buddying. It's actually making me pretty uncomfortable, not necessarily because I think Grey's scum but because I just don't like it.
Hey, you took a familiar tone with me first.
I did but that's not the same as making post after post glorifying the legendary RC and his multifaceted achievements. I do like your pepto vote but can you vote anotora with us for now?
I figure scummies are given for a reason. Reaction fishing and manipulation go hand in hand. Seems logical to me. *shrug*

---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (isolation #59) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:11 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 345, Alisae wrote:
In post 344, -Grey- wrote:
In post 342, Alisae wrote:
In post 341, -Grey- wrote:
Okay, you're driving me crazy with your tone differences.
Why are you trying to get me to vote you?
Why would scum try to get you to vote them?
Why would scum say "Why would scum do x?"
Yes, why would they?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (isolation #60) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:18 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 353, Anotora wrote:Frozen Angel

+ Asks the right questions to move discussion forward
So?

What has she done with the answers to those questions?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (isolation #61) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:21 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 356, Anotora wrote:
In post 355, -Grey- wrote:
In post 353, Anotora wrote:Frozen Angel

+ Asks the right questions to move discussion forward
So?

What has she done with the answers to those questions?
Not much, which is why I have a null-ish read on her.
But you didn't feel like that was worth mentioning in your reads?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (isolation #62) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:24 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 353, Anotora wrote:-Grey-

+ Consistently good reasons for his votes, except obviously #94 is weird from my own perspective
Also, this is hilarious. My vote has bounced more than government checks.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (isolation #63) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:27 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 353, Anotora wrote:-Grey-

<snip>

+ Consistent tone
That's just blatantly untrue, lol.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (isolation #64) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:30 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 359, Anotora wrote:I felt like it was beside the point. I see positive value for the town in her posts so far.
Well it's not beside the point, Anotora. You know why? Because asking questions and not following up on them is busywork, and busywork is what scum loves to do to appear towny.

That you would point out how she's asking good questions but conveniently leave out the fact she's not actually processing that information tells me that there is a good chance you are scum buddies and you were avoiding incriminating her until backed into a corner.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (isolation #65) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:35 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 353, Anotora wrote:Obvious Alt

+ Good gut read from her single post
In post 137, Obvious Alt wrote: Pending a confirmation from RC, my guy says Grey should go.

VOTE: Grey
Calling OA's scumread of your townread "good" is also lol.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (isolation #66) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:41 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 369, Anotora wrote:
In post 366, -Grey- wrote:
In post 353, Anotora wrote:Obvious Alt

+ Good gut read from her single post
In post 137, Obvious Alt wrote: Pending a confirmation from RC, my guy says Grey should go.

VOTE: Grey
Calling OA's scumread of your townread "good" is also lol.
There are thirteen players. OA can be town and be wrong about some of them.
So you're saying that wrong reads are good.

'Mkay.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (isolation #67) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:43 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 372, Anotora wrote:I'm saying that wrong reads are miles better than the posts that Srceenplay and Pepcho have been putting out.
Town does not call a gut scumread of their townread "good".

You're digging for excuses to base reads on instead of simply reading players.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (isolation #68) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:46 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 374, Anotora wrote:
In post 373, -Grey- wrote:You're digging for excuses to base reads on instead of simply reading players.
A distinction without a difference.
Lolololololololololololol
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (isolation #69) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:24 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 395, Frozen Angel wrote:Garmr is so fake - some votes here will be appreciated. (the next post he will call this omgus even though I started voting him and pushing him first - look when I called it)
Yeah, way back on post 47 for clearly RVS bullshit reasons.
In post 46, Garmr wrote:VOTE: Frozen angel

Because I can start a wagon.
In post 47, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 38, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: Frozen angel
She has cookies that I must have
early town read on Fire bringer.

its subjected to change but its good for now. the cookie trick worked as planned.

VOTE: Garmr

No you can't cause its going to be on you
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (isolation #70) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:26 am

Post by -Grey- »

Oh look, Garmr was still voting you first even by your own logic.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (isolation #71) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:31 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 25, Srceenplay wrote:My gut says
VOTE: Obvious Alt

Am I doing it right?
Garmr is not the lynch today, FA. I'm sure you are smart enough to realize that.

I suggest you find someone else to push if you want to be productive.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (isolation #72) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:31 am

Post by -Grey- »

Where did that quote even come from??
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (isolation #73) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:42 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 409, Frozen Angel wrote:Who said I want them lynched

I don't want a lynch less than 24 hours into game. I'm pressuring and developing reads and Garmr is an interesting subject cause he is scummy.

Antoro has some stuff to answer as well. I like to develop and solidify our reads before achieving a lynch and entering the night. Don't you?

pedit : this is @grey
Your vote on Garmr is vanity and your push impotent.

If you aren't going to use your vote for a plausible push of your own, you should at least support the one that actually does have traction.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (isolation #74) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:48 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 414, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 412, -Grey- wrote:
In post 409, Frozen Angel wrote:Who said I want them lynched

I don't want a lynch less than 24 hours into game. I'm pressuring and developing reads and Garmr is an interesting subject cause he is scummy.

Antoro has some stuff to answer as well. I like to develop and solidify our reads before achieving a lynch and entering the night. Don't you?

pedit : this is @grey
Your vote on Garmr is vanity and your push impotent.

If you aren't going to use your vote for a plausible push of your own, you should at least support the one that actually does have traction.
My vote made me
start a conversation
create a lot of unnecessary noise with him so it proved it's purpose already ;)
FTFY
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (isolation #75) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:00 am

Post by -Grey- »

Lol @ FA treating Garmr like town while calling him scum.

That's not at all inconsistent.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #425 (isolation #76) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:07 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 420, Frozen Angel wrote:
If you beleive that this makes me scum
and you can convince others that its from scum then so be it!
Only town can
believe
something makes someone scum. You are talking to Garmr like you know he's town.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (isolation #77) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:01 am

Post by -Grey- »

+1 on leaving meatworld in meatworld.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (isolation #78) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:46 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 463, Pepchoninga wrote:D: I think you do know I'm more then capable and willing to attack with full strength. But I curently don't have suspects that are good enough for that, except maybe Ano. But still, I'm IN NO rush. 13 days is more then enough tho.
E: People tend to make arguments from lynches. Many times lynches that aren't thought out with good reasoning can get you a false lynch. I want to be certain in what I do.
Check out that fancy-shmancy caution tell.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (isolation #79) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:00 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 478, keyenpeydee wrote:Is it funny that Ano and Pep started to buss each other after the two were suspected to be scum buddies? Oh gosh, they're so obvious, don't they?
But if one flips scum, the other is
obviously town
right
?

:lol:
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (isolation #80) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:04 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 483, keyenpeydee wrote: A counterwagon would be nice to the caught-scum.
Said no townie ever.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (isolation #81) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:51 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 520, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 516, Firebringer wrote:
In post 511, RadiantCowbells wrote:Shut the fuck up you worthless miller your face can be used as a pencil sharpener by a tibetan monk.
Tibetan monks don't use pencils you dumbass.
god why don't you go play some simpler game for your little brain to handle.
Maybe tic tac toe is more down your alley
This is looking like awkward flirting.
Nothing awkward at all about that flirting.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (isolation #82) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:53 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 522, Pepchoninga wrote:Lol, I can't follow what you wanna say. Cuz it makes zero sence really.
If you're going to insult somebody's intelligence... spell check.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (isolation #83) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:57 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 563, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 560, -Grey- wrote:
In post 522, Pepchoninga wrote:Lol, I can't follow what you wanna say. Cuz it makes zero sence really.
I wasn't insulting anybody really. I was just saying that the 2-3 posts that were discussed didn't make sence and were contradicting themselves.

Also you are one to talk about insulting...
Yo mama.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (isolation #84) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:58 am

Post by -Grey- »

I wasn't insulting anybody really. I was just saying that the 2-3 posts that were discussed didn't make sence and were contradicting themselves.

Also, you still need to spell check. Lol.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (isolation #85) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:03 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 570, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 565, -Grey- wrote:

Also, you still need to spell check. Lol.
Cmon, English is not my first language and I still belive my spelling is pretty good compared to other people like me.
I think you're doing excellent for ESL.

Sense is not spelled with a c. :D
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (isolation #86) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:31 am

Post by -Grey- »

Alisae, you are amazingly awesome at this game and I would like to sheep all your votes for a record-breakingly fast town win, however the fact that my doing so would cause you to scumread me and in effect cause a mislynch forces me to vote suboptimally in order to survive.

I do, however, have an idea to solve the problem. If you vote the scum, and then unvote, everyone else can lynch the scum without sheeping your amazing vote.

Sound like a plan?!
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (isolation #87) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:34 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 575, Alisae wrote:Or they can just vote the person independantly with their own reasons as to why they're scum?
My plan is much simpler.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (isolation #88) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:38 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 577, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think that Grey is just trolling you.

<3 Boxxie <3
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (isolation #89) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:50 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 582, Alisae wrote:Grey I forgot Boxxie was a meme lol.
Most adorable kid on the internet... or she was.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (isolation #90) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:51 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 583, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 537, Alisae wrote:
In post 529, Alisae wrote:
In post 524, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 521, Alisae wrote:Dear Keyen and Screenplay
Please add shit to the game.
Love, Alisae
I'm waiting for D2 and I got my post count up just for you.
LOLWTF WHY?
Are you basicly saying that you have no stance on what is going on and that you have no reads?
Screenplay answer this.
No.
hope that answers your question.
I like your style.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (isolation #91) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:46 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 593, Anotora wrote:...And people think my contribution is worse than his?
What does that tell you about your contribution?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (isolation #92) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:48 am

Post by -Grey- »

Spoilsport.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #601 (isolation #93) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:55 am

Post by -Grey- »

^ can we lynch this now?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (isolation #94) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:56 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 604, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 601, -Grey- wrote:^ can we lynch this now?
Nope
I was asking the adults.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (isolation #95) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:00 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 608, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 605, -Grey- wrote:
In post 604, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 601, -Grey- wrote:^ can we lynch this now?
Nope
I was asking the adults.
Sorry.

Now who can answer?
Non-lurkers.

If you want me to consider your opinion, participate.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (isolation #96) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:06 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 616, Srceenplay wrote:If me talking how you want me to is the only thing keeping you from solving the game. We all are going to have problems.
You are either part of the solution, or you're part of the problem.

Are you with us, or are you with the terrorists?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (isolation #97) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 624, mlmooney89 wrote:Grey- I wouldn’t put anything past him. He is scum until proven innocent.
Where do you get the basis for this remark about me?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #649 (isolation #98) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 644, mlmooney89 wrote:
In post 635, -Grey- wrote:
In post 624, mlmooney89 wrote:Grey- I wouldn’t put anything past him. He is scum until proven innocent.
Because you are a good player. I've played with good players before and being a good player means I don't trust you until I see something more solid.
What gives you the idea that I'm a good player?

Why does me being a good player make you automatically assume I'm scum unless proven otherwise?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #650 (isolation #99) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by -Grey- »

#mine
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (isolation #100) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by -Grey- »

#toannoythemod
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (isolation #101) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:47 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 688, Anotora wrote:I can hardly believe I'm saying this, but Srceenplay is right and Alisae is wrong in this claiming argument. Town has nothing to gain from me claiming, but scum would be happy to see me do it.
Congratulations, you just softed PR and painted a target on your forehead.

The only reason you shouldn't claim now is if you're actually VT.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (isolation #102) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:21 pm

Post by -Grey- »

{-Grey-}
{RadiantCowbells, Garmr}
{Frozen Angel, Firebringer}
{Obvious Alt, mlmooney89, kentofan}
{Srceenplay, KNPD, Alisae}
{Anotora, PeptoNinja}
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (isolation #103) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:32 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 696, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 694, -Grey- wrote:{-Grey-}
{RadiantCowbells, Garmr}
{Obvious Alt, mlmooney89, kentofan}
{Srceenplay, KNPD, Alisae}
{Anotora, PeptoNinja}
I would suspect those are your reads?
Moo.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (isolation #104) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:39 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Ano, don't claim.

This should help you not claim:

---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #704 (isolation #105) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:42 pm

Post by -Grey- »

{-Grey-}
{RadiantCowbells, Garmr}
{Obvious Alt, mlmooney89, kentofan, Anotora}
{Srceenplay, Alisae}
{KNPD, PeptoNinja}
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (isolation #106) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:44 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 705, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 703, -Grey- wrote:Ano, don't claim.

And what exactly made you do that?
I'm obviously scum hates backing my buddies into a fakeclaim.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (isolation #107) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:52 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 710, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 707, -Grey- wrote:
In post 705, Pepchoninga wrote:

And what exactly made you do that?
I'm obviously scum hates backing my buddies into a fakeclaim.
Yeah sarcasm isn't doing anything atm. I just asked for answers regarding your reads. You didn't give them, that is strange. Then you change them all of a sudden and lynch me. That is strange. You put one of your top scum to null in a couple of minutes. That is very strange and inconsistent.
I bet it burns your chaps that you just can't get me lynched despite how weird my play is.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (isolation #108) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:53 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 711, Anotora wrote:I think what happened is -Grey- realized his Alisae scumread only makes sense in a context where Alisae and I are not a scumteam.
Wrong.
In post 689, -Grey- wrote:
In post 688, Anotora wrote:I can hardly believe I'm saying this, but Srceenplay is right and Alisae is wrong in this claiming argument. Town has nothing to gain from me claiming, but scum would be happy to see me do it.

This post was made to WIFOM scum of Anita refused to claim.

Anotora's refusal to claim after I made this post told me that they got the point I made.

Pepto Ninja's pressuring to claim is scummy as shit because he wants that WIFOM cleared up.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (isolation #109) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:54 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 714, -Grey- wrote:
In post 711, Anotora wrote:I think what happened is -Grey- realized his Alisae scumread only makes sense in a context where Alisae and I are not a scumteam.
Wrong.

This post was made to WIFOM scum if Anotora refused to claim.

Anotora's refusal to claim after I made this post told me that they got the point I made.

Pepto Ninja's pressuring to claim is scummy as shit because he wants that WIFOM cleared up.
Edit.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (isolation #110) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:55 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 715, Pepchoninga wrote:If you explain it everything will change. And even if I want to lynch you it will be harder when you actually explain your actions.
Precisely, show everyone how cautious you are in your interactions with me.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (isolation #111) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:01 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 718, Pepchoninga wrote:Wrong. I don't really care if he claims.
In post 701, Pepchoninga wrote:So I'm gonna ask you now. You gonna claim?
Clearly.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #724 (isolation #112) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 723, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 721, -Grey- wrote:
In post 718, Pepchoninga wrote:Wrong. I don't really care if he claims.
In post 701, Pepchoninga wrote:So I'm gonna ask you now. You gonna claim?
Clearly.
Yes I'm asking him would he. To see his reaction. I'm telling him to do it like Alisae.

And I've explained what him refusing to reveal and him doing it would do imo.

There is zero town motivation in continuing to pressure for a claim after this post.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (isolation #113) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 727, Anotora wrote:I think Pepcho is mad at me for re-rousing -Grey-'s suspicion of him. Hah.

(Sorry for the triple post.)
Don't sprain your shoulder patting yourself on the back. I never stopped scumreading him.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #740 (isolation #114) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:23 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 734, Frozen Angel wrote:he didn't say that. You're kinda twisting his words here ...
No, I'm not.
In post 624, mlmooney89 wrote:He is scum until proven innocent.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (isolation #115) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:25 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 737, Garmr wrote:

I honestly think anno should claim that way we can get it lynching him over and done with. If he claims vt his pretty much wasted everyone's time and shown that his more interested in surviving than helping town. If he claims power role he either gets counter claimed or goes through the night phase. If he ends up dead then his town if he doesn't we discuss from there.
Nope, I'm not lynching Ano today.

Pepto Ninja is a much better vote.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #743 (isolation #116) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:28 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 742, Frozen Angel wrote:I missed that sorry
Funny, it was in the post you quoted.
In post 734, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 649, -Grey- wrote:
In post 644, mlmooney89 wrote:
In post 635, -Grey- wrote:
In post 624, mlmooney89 wrote:Grey- I wouldn’t put anything past him.
He is scum until proven innocent.
Because you are a good player. I've played with good players before and being a good player means I don't trust you until I see something more solid.
What gives you the idea that I'm a good player?

Why does me being a good player make you automatically assume I'm scum unless proven otherwise?
he didn't say that. You're kinda twisting his words here ...
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (isolation #117) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:33 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 744, Frozen Angel wrote:the one you asked those questions based
False. It was a continuation of an ongoing discussion.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (isolation #118) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:35 am

Post by -Grey- »

You're doing some mental gymnastics here if you're implying that I should have required text that was already quoted in my post to cater to you.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (isolation #119) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:35 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 746, -Grey- wrote:You're doing some mental gymnastics here if you're implying that I should have requoted text that was already quoted in my post to cater to you.
Sigh. Fixed.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (isolation #120) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:43 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 748, Frozen Angel wrote:pedit : no I just apologized for missing that - never said you had to do anything else. You're the one who is trying to make something out of this.
I just find it interesting that anyone could possibly consider me to be twisting Mandy's words when those very words were in the same post.

I'm just trying to figure out if it's due to inattention, which means you're bad, or manipulation, which means you're scum.

Considering your accusation was so easily debunked, it suggests that you were inattentive, and thus bad. Which I find difficult to comprehend because you don't seem bad.

Are you bad, Angel?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #750 (isolation #121) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:45 am

Post by -Grey- »

You can ignore 749, I was just having some fun.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #755 (isolation #122) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:34 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 751, Frozen Angel wrote:I just can't ignore anything - even if you're joking. It's a part of me.
I never said I was joking. I was just giving you an opportunity to end the interaction.

Don't think I missed you selectively quoting,
and thus twisting
, my words... which is curious behavior coming from someone that apparently thinks that twisting words is bad.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (isolation #123) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:36 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 756, BigYoshiFan wrote:
k
e
y
e
n
p
e
y
d
e
e
h
a
s
r
e
q
u
e
s
t
e
d
a
r
e
p
l
a
c
e
m
e
n
t
Didn't see that coming!
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (isolation #124) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:44 am

Post by -Grey- »

:D
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (isolation #125) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:51 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 765, Garmr wrote:Actually you know what I don't oppose a pep wagon. I just don't want my scum read anatora to fade into obscurity
because people are being pussies
about a subtle yet intintional power role drop with out a claim. Scums capable of doing that to lol.
Yes, but it's best to let that simmer for the time being.

Anotora is not a d1 lynch. Let scum decide whether they want to risk leaving them alive. We can always reconsider Ano d2.

Pepsi Samurai is where it's at.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (isolation #126) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:05 am

Post by -Grey- »

{-Grey-}
{RadiantCowbells, Garmr}
{Firebringer}
{Srceenplay, Alisae, Frozen Angel}
{KNPD, PeptoNinja}
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (isolation #127) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:17 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 772, Frozen Angel wrote:I don't see why psp asking Ano for claim in L1 is a bad thing. I think his "this was for reaction" makes no sense though.
Too bad for your narrative that Pepto was pushing for a claim at L-2, not L-1.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (isolation #128) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:25 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 652, BigYoshiFan wrote:
With 13 votes available, it takes 7 to lynch.

Anotora (L-2) - Garmr, Srceenplay, -Grey-, Frozen Angel, Alisae

L-2
In post 663, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Antora

Cheesecake.
L-1
In post 674, RadiantCowbells wrote:UNVOTE:
L-2
In post 701, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 699, Anotora wrote:You don't get to decide how your posts are read by others, Pep. That's kind of the point of the game.
Yes I do, when you are completely shifting there meaning. This is common tactic of scum. You are shifting my comment so they can apeal to your cause when I've explained multiple times the meaning of that post.

So I'm gonna ask you now. You gonna claim?
Fishy fishy.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #778 (isolation #129) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:28 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 773, Frozen Angel wrote:why did I went down in your list?
Twice now, I've caught you misrepresenting the gamestate.

If you have r/l issues I'm sorry, but you should replace out if you can't dedicate the attention the game requires. I'm not letting you skate.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #781 (isolation #130) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:46 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 780, Frozen Angel wrote:now you need to
Stopped reading right there.

I don't need to do anything but find scum.

You can think whatever you want of me, that's not my concern.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (isolation #131) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:26 am

Post by -Grey- »

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... em_Lynched

Excellent reading. Highly recommended for all town because it prevents scum from being able to redirect your attention.

That said, we need more Pepto votes.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (isolation #132) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:35 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 789, Frozen Angel wrote:Now that I asked some you're saying I should just replace out
Lie number three.

I suggested you replace out if you couldn't devote the required attention to this game before your questions.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (isolation #133) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:37 am

Post by -Grey- »

{-Grey-}
{RadiantCowbells, Garmr}
{Firebringer}
{Srceenplay, Alisae, KNPD}
{Frozen Angel, PeptoNinja}
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (isolation #134) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:47 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 740, -Grey- wrote:
In post 734, Frozen Angel wrote:he didn't say that. You're kinda twisting his words here ...
No, I'm not.
In post 624, mlmooney89 wrote:He is scum until proven innocent.
Lie #1 debunked.
In post 775, -Grey- wrote:
In post 772, Frozen Angel wrote:I don't see why psp asking Ano for claim in L1 is a bad thing. I think his "this was for reaction" makes no sense though.
Too bad for your narrative that Pepto was pushing for a claim at L-2, not L-1.
Busted lie #2
In post 790, -Grey- wrote:
In post 789, Frozen Angel wrote:Now that I asked some you're saying I should just replace out
Lie number three.

I suggested you replace out if you couldn't devote the required attention to this game before your questions.
You're pathological.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (isolation #135) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:49 am

Post by -Grey- »

{-Grey-}
{RadiantCowbells, Garmr}
{Firebringer}
{Srceenplay, Alisae, Jin}
{Frozen Angel, PeptoNinja}

Corrected for replacement name.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #801 (isolation #136) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:57 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 798, Frozen Angel wrote:The first is not a lie. It's a misunderstanding.
In post 778, -Grey- wrote:If you have r/l issues I'm sorry, but you should replace out if you can't dedicate the attention the game requires. I'm not letting you skate.
In post 798, Frozen Angel wrote:The second is not a lie. It's remembering events in different orders.
In post 778, -Grey- wrote:If you have r/l issues I'm sorry, but you should replace out if you can't dedicate the attention the game requires. I'm not letting you skate.
In post 798, Frozen Angel wrote: The third is practically the absolute truth and calling it a lie is just you're poor attempt for dodging my questions which is asking why the two above is scummy ^

VOTE: Grey I only omgus scum.
My proof is earlier in the very page I called you out on it. Fucking lol.

I was wondering when you'd get the balls to vote me in an attempt to change the direction off your buddy.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (isolation #137) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:02 am

Post by -Grey- »

*chants*

Needs more Pep votes
Needs more Pep votes
Needs more Pep votes
Needs more Pep votes
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #806 (isolation #138) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:06 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 804, -Grey- wrote:*chants*

Needs more Pep votes
Needs more Pep votes
Needs more Pep votes
Needs more Pep votes
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (isolation #139) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:08 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 806, -Grey- wrote:
In post 804, -Grey- wrote:*chants*

Needs more Pep votes
Needs more Pep votes
Needs more Pep votes
Needs more Pep votes
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #813 (isolation #140) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:18 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 811, Frozen Angel wrote:His reads are not based on play- their based on momentum and general view.
Lie #4

I'm the one that stopped the momentum against Anotora.
There is no general view that Frozen Angel is scum.

She's desperate to discredit me because I'm pushing her buddy.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #816 (isolation #141) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:21 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 814, Anotora wrote:
In post 805, Frozen Angel wrote:
why misunderstanding and remembering events in a wrong order - when there was a reason for remembering them in wrong order (RC unvoted agian later which made me think anoto was L1 when pap asked for claim) is scummy?
But I dropped back to L2 waaayyy before Pep tried to make me claim. There should have been no confusion.
She's scum misrepresenting events. End of story.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #821 (isolation #142) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:25 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 817, Frozen Angel wrote:I was remembering RC was voting you and he just unvoted when I was posting again.
Lie #5
In post 777, -Grey- wrote:
In post 652, BigYoshiFan wrote:
With 13 votes available, it takes 7 to lynch.

Anotora (L-2) - Garmr, Srceenplay, -Grey-, Frozen Angel, Alisae

L-2
In post 663, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Antora

Cheesecake.
L-1
In post 674, RadiantCowbells wrote:UNVOTE:
L-2
In post 701, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 699, Anotora wrote:You don't get to decide how your posts are read by others, Pep. That's kind of the point of the game.
Yes I do, when you are completely shifting there meaning. This is common tactic of scum. You are shifting my comment so they can apeal to your cause when I've explained multiple times the meaning of that post.

So I'm gonna ask you now. You gonna claim?
Fishy fishy.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #829 (isolation #143) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:28 am

Post by -Grey- »

As you yourself JUST POINTED OUT, he WASN'T VOTING ANYONE when he unvoted in 736.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (isolation #144) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:30 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 825, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Pepchoninga

I think this is a slightly better wagon than Anotora although I'm still reasonably okay with both being scum.
Yeah but I'm thinking About is a d3 consideration.

Once Pepto flips red, I'm going balls to the wall to lynch fa over her desperation chainsaw today.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #832 (isolation #145) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:31 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 831, -Grey- wrote:
In post 825, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Pepchoninga

I think this is a slightly better wagon than Anotora although I'm still reasonably okay with both being scum.
Yeah but I'm thinking Anotora is a d3 consideration.

Once Pepto flips red, I'm going balls to the wall to lynch fa over her desperation chainsaw today.
Edit
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (isolation #146) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:35 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 833, RadiantCowbells wrote:Chainsaw on who? Pepcho? where?
She's chainsawing me because of my Pepto push.

Notice she had no problems with my weird play all day long... until after I started pushing her buddy.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #843 (isolation #147) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:37 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 835, Frozen Angel wrote:grey is throwing mud on me and when I questioned the background of his reads he started to make a loop. He is scum for having reads that have no background.
Lie #6. My ISO shows time and again where I've caught you in direct lies and corrected them.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (isolation #148) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:41 am

Post by -Grey- »

Holy AtE, Batman.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (isolation #149) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:46 am

Post by -Grey- »

The more Pepto tires to discredit Moocow, the more I townread him.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (isolation #150) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:48 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 860, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 858, -Grey- wrote:The more Pepto tires to discredit Moocow, the more I townread him.
Please tell me this is sarcasm.
Him meaning you, not Pepto.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (isolation #151) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:50 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 864, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 862, -Grey- wrote:
In post 860, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 858, -Grey- wrote:The more Pepto tires to discredit Moocow, the more I townread him.
Please tell me this is sarcasm.
Him meaning you, not Pepto.
You also ignore what I had to say about you.
You are absolutely correct.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #870 (isolation #152) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:52 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 865, Garmr wrote:That being said there pepo With his recent activity i can see him being scum.
A vote would be appreciated.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #902 (isolation #153) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:37 am

Post by -Grey- »

All the AtE in the world isn't going to disrupt the Pepto Lynch.

You'll get your votes on d2, sweetie.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (isolation #154) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:45 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 906, Frozen Angel wrote:I won't be mislynched in any day after this.

so get your fucking votes on my wagon now.
You're right about that. You won't be a mislynch.

After Pepto flips red, your motives will be crystal clear even to the skeptics that don't want to believe you'd be so desperate to derail the wagon on your buddy that you resorted to AtE after your chainsaw didn't work.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (isolation #155) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:47 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 912, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Besides the rude, blatant question-ignoring, hand waving that Grey is doing time after time and the insistence that Pepperoni Ronin be pushed to a lynch, he goes and does the quoted above. He says FA isnt viewed as scum yet he calls her scum on the same page, like two posts later. This needs to die today
Google the word general, Einstein.

I never said
I
didn't scumread her.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (isolation #156) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:50 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 912, Secret Agent Jin wrote: VOTE: Grey
Here you go Frozen, now's your chance to swing back from ate too chainsawing again.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #918 (isolation #157) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:56 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 917, Frozen Angel wrote:MY lynch is pretty possible today If you just vote me now - You're just scared though. You don't have it in you
Terrified.

Clearly, I have no balls at all.

My play this whole day has been that of a jellyfish... completely spineless.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #934 (isolation #158) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 932, Frozen Angel wrote:I want town win.
If that's true, vote scum.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #936 (isolation #159) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 935, Frozen Angel wrote:I was voting you
If you think I'm scum, that's where it belongs.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #939 (isolation #160) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 937, Frozen Angel wrote:If I'm going to get mislynched anyway, its better to be on me to remove the wifom on me and actually make others to see my points about you.
You aren't the lynch today. Pepto is.

All the kicking and screaming in the world isn't going to change that as long as you are voting for yourself.

Your only shot at saving your buddy is to come at me head on.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (isolation #161) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by -Grey- »

It's easy to call a lie a mistake after you're called out on it.

If she can't get simple details right, she needs to replace out if she's actually town because her analysis is worthless.

The only way her staying in game after making "mistake" after "mistake" after "mistake" (six thus far) makes any sense at all is if she's scum.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #952 (isolation #162) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 951, Firebringer wrote:Hey guys, how's life?
Vote Pepto!
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #955 (isolation #163) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 953, Alisae wrote:Congrats you just summarized Grey's towngame.
That's just rude.

Jin misrepped me,
that
is why his post is scummy.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #958 (isolation #164) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 954, Firebringer wrote:
In post 952, -Grey- wrote:
In post 951, Firebringer wrote:Hey guys, how's life?
Vote Pepto!
Why?
Because he's scum ofc.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (isolation #165) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 960, Firebringer wrote:Grey = house
Nope. I kinda wish people confused me with Albert B Rampage, been reading his wiki articles and he seems cool as hell.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (isolation #166) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 960, Firebringer wrote:Am I a alt?
You're an alt of Fire Assassin, right?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #968 (isolation #167) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by -Grey- »

More Pepto votes, please.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #970 (isolation #168) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 969, Firebringer wrote:
In post 962, -Grey- wrote:
In post 960, Firebringer wrote:Grey = house
Nope. I kinda wish people confused me with Albert B Rampage, been reading his wiki articles and he seems cool as hell.
House is amazing scum though.
Definitely not House, then.

I hate playing Scum.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #972 (isolation #169) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 971, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 944, -Grey- wrote:It's easy to call a lie a mistake after you're called out on it.

If she can't get simple details right, she needs to replace out if she's actually town because her analysis is worthless.

The only way her staying in game after making "mistake" after "mistake" after "mistake" (six thus far) makes any sense at all is if she's scum.
Wouldn't scum be more so inclined than town to try extra hard not to make mistakes.
They're not mistakes. They are lies. "Mistake" was in quotes for a reason.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #976 (isolation #170) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Know what this game needs?

Pepto votes.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (isolation #171) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:13 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 996, Alisae wrote:No you're just being an idiot.
No she's not.

She's trying to disrupt the wagon on her buddy. After he loses a few votes, she'll act all contrite and try to renew her push on me.

I can see right through her.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1171 (isolation #172) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:19 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1045, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm somewhat weary of this day phase. Can we just lynch Pepto now?
+1
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1174 (isolation #173) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:23 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1068, Frozen Angel wrote:VOTE: secret agent Jin

that post was so bad ... So bad

Pep answer my questions
Know what? I actually agree with you!

Considering moving my vote here, actually. Gonna finish my catch-up first, though.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1175 (isolation #174) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:27 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1094, Alisae wrote:actually
UNVOTE:
Let's not having you kill the convo just yet.
That's a bullshit unvote, there's been plenty of convo for d1.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1176 (isolation #175) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:28 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1105, Anotora wrote:
In post 1101, Pepchoninga wrote:
And would prefer to be kept at an L-1
The town motivation for this, Pepcho??????
Lol, good question.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1177 (isolation #176) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:31 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1122, Pepchoninga wrote:With that being said I feel comfortable to do this.

UNVOTE: Anotora

VOTE: -Grey-
Took you long enough, sport.

You're never lynching me, though. I can guarantee that.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1178 (isolation #177) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:35 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1151, Alisae wrote:
In post 1145, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1140, Alisae wrote:FA that's the joke.
Why do you even do jokes on mafia so regularly? To mock people?
You are going to have fun if you ever get into a game with the following players:
Grey
rb
Transcend
KainTepes
I don't think Jin is really KT. If he was, I REALLY don't think he'd put the fact he's KT anywhere I could read it.

KT hates me.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1180 (isolation #178) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:45 am

Post by -Grey- »

VOTE: Jin

Frozen's case is actually sheepable.

Inb4 Pepto points out how scummy it is for me to sheep a scumread.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1182 (isolation #179) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:28 am

Post by -Grey- »

Everybody gets all bent over actions and attitudes they simply do not like being scummy, and it's bullshit.

Playstyle differences don't make a person scum.
Being an asshole doesn't make somebody scum.
Being friendly and nice doesn't make somebody town.
Doing things one simply wants to see does not make somebody town.

So many players get caught up in outward appearances of actions and the personalities involved that they don't bother looking for actual scum motivation.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1183 (isolation #180) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:33 am

Post by -Grey- »

For example, look how big the Pepto wagon got... and over what, exactly? Pretty much nothing.

Notice there's no real counterwagon, either. The only pushback from it was an OMGUS against me, which scum would know would never pan out.

Pep wagon is a mislynch.

That's why I like Frozen's Jin vote.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1192 (isolation #181) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:58 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1186, Pepchoninga wrote:You have some explaining to do.
You're so cute.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1193 (isolation #182) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:59 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1191, Frozen Angel wrote:This is ehhh in so many levels. You shouldn't give an answer to the one you're testing.
#truth
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1196 (isolation #183) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:04 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1186, Pepchoninga wrote:Actually, I got a thoery. Only way I see this being a town strategy is maybe you never belived I was scum? You started the wagon to get scum on it and get them from there? Only thing I could think off. If it is true it is quite an ambitius idea, but if not you scream scum with all this.
It's people like you that has turned me against bothering to explain myself.

For example, if I point out how my wagon on you was a gigantic experiment, all you will do is say, "ah but you're only saying that because I brought it up first", even though you're quoting the very post where I point it out as one.

Frankly, it tempts me to return to your wagon and push you for real.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1197 (isolation #184) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:05 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1195, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1192, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1186, Pepchoninga wrote:You have some explaining to do.
You're so cute.
You're not helping.
Your whining is even less productive.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1199 (isolation #185) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:08 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1198, Pepchoninga wrote:Cuz you basically do whatever you want and think you can go unnoticed
Sure sport, my play this entire day has been me ducking notice and avoiding attention.

You are so samrt.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1201 (isolation #186) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:12 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1200, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1199, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1198, Pepchoninga wrote:Cuz you basically do whatever you want and think you can go unnoticed
Sure sport, my play this entire day has been me ducking notice and avoiding attention.

You are so samrt.
No the whole day it's been you doing weird thing and then being cocky and sarcastic.
It sure has.

What's the scum motive in that?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1202 (isolation #187) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:13 am

Post by -Grey- »

What do I stand to gain as Scum by having all eyes on me, being controversial and easily criticized?

What's the payoff?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1204 (isolation #188) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:16 am

Post by -Grey- »

Boring.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1207 (isolation #189) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:19 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1205, Pepchoninga wrote:What do you gain as Town and how does your playing contribute to the overall success of town?
Yes. What DO I gain? Aside from valuable reactions and content that would otherwise never exist if I conformed to your bullshit "this is how town behaves" personality profile?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1208 (isolation #190) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:20 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1206, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1204, -Grey- wrote:Boring.
I answer your question, why don't you answer mine?

This is an obvious conversation stopper and that isn't a good trait.
Boring.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1211 (isolation #191) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:22 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1209, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1207, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1205, Pepchoninga wrote:What do you gain as Town and how does your playing contribute to the overall success of town?
Yes. What DO I gain? Aside from valuable reactions and content that would otherwise never exist if I conformed to your bullshit "this is how town behaves" personality profile?
Ok, and have you used any of that information for anything?
Obviously.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (isolation #192) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:22 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1210, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1208, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1206, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1204, -Grey- wrote:Boring.
I answer your question, why don't you answer mine?

This is an obvious conversation stopper and that isn't a good trait.
Boring.
I will take those comments as "I don't have anything to say"
Boring.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1214 (isolation #193) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:29 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1213, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1211, -Grey- wrote:
Obviously.
Wich is what? Am I really going to have to get your words out of your mouth?
There you go being cute assassin, thinking you can make me say something I have no intention in sharing yet.

I don't care about your vote being on me. You've decided to waste your vote instead of using it on Scum so any further dialogue with you is a waste of time.
In post 1058, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Ill vote Pepito but i swear if he flips green then i will have to be carried out on my shield before i ever stop pushing the Grey wagon the rest of the game.

VOTE: Pepchoninga
This is the post of scum that knows they're voting for a mislynch and justifying a d2 follow-up mislynch.

If you can't see the obvious scum motive in that post, you aren't worth my time.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1215 (isolation #194) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:31 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1214, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1213, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1211, -Grey- wrote:
Obviously.
Wich is what? Am I really going to have to get your words out of your mouth?
There you go being cute again, thinking you can make me say something I have no intention in sharing yet.

I don't care about your vote being on me. You've decided to waste your vote instead of using it on Scum so any further dialogue with you is a waste of time.
In post 1058, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Ill vote Pepito but i swear if he flips green then i will have to be carried out on my shield before i ever stop pushing the Grey wagon the rest of the game.

VOTE: Pepchoninga
This is the post of scum that knows they're voting for a mislynch and justifying a d2 follow-up mislynch.

If you can't see the obvious scum motive in that post, you aren't worth my time.
Edit.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1216 (isolation #195) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:33 am

Post by -Grey- »

Hell, even Frozen saw it and she was screaming for my head on a platter before that post, so...
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1219 (isolation #196) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:38 am

Post by -Grey- »

{-Grey-}
{RadiantCowbells, Garmr}
{Firebringer, Frozen Angel}
{Obvious Alt, kentofan, Anotora, Pepto Ninja}
{Srceenplay, Alisae, mlmooney89}
{Jin}

Reads without the head games.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (isolation #197) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:39 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1217, Pepchoninga wrote:If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything.
Get over it.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1223 (isolation #198) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:43 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1221, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1219, -Grey- wrote:{-Grey-}
{RadiantCowbells, Garmr}
{Firebringer, Frozen Angel}
{Obvious Alt, kentofan, Anotora, Pepto Ninja}
{Srceenplay, Alisae, mlmooney89}
{Jin}

Reads without the head games.
Why do you have RC so high on your list? Don't you think his constant voting and unvoting is pretty strange?
Obviously I don't.

I read him as town because he saw something I expected him to see and responded in a town manner to what he saw.

No. I'm not going to clarify.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1225 (isolation #199) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:51 am

Post by -Grey- »

There's your problem, Pepto.

You expect to be able to make tea that can be cast in stone on day one.

That's simply foolish.

Of everything I've seen this far, RC and Garmr are be far the towniest... but that doesn't mean I'm never going to vote for them in the future if I find out they're scumlords.
---

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”