Mini Normal 1866: Landmark Mafia! (Mafia Victory!)

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #275  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:55 am

In post 274, Pepchoninga wrote:I don't really know what you are trying to squish out of this situation.


My point is if you think I scumslipped you need to put your vote where your mouth is.

There is no town benefit to slinging shade around without backing it up with a push.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

Garmr
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2013
Location: The Ban Thread
Pronoun: He

Post Post #276  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:57 am

Off the top of my head and so I can remeber how I'm feeling for latter
Confirmed town
Yoshi

Confirmed town to me
Myself :P


Solid Town reads
Firebringer
Alisae
Rc

slight town leans
Pepchoninga
-grey- his slot has been jumpy to me through but it hasn't dropped past a null.


scummy
Frozen angel- I think I have to elaborate on this one. Frozen has 30 post 8 pages in and she hasn't really put down a solid stance. Her vote is own me with no real serious reasoning for it to be there other than I voted her. I noticed that she was implying that grey was scummy but didn't jump on him in post 71. She ask for peoples opinions on players and does nothing with it. After this she is just defending herself from firebringers weak push (no offense buddy but your push on frozen seems kinda weak). Frozen angel to my memory is a paranoid player who is quick to push for reasons that puzzle me sometimes. She is not that she is not parinoid she is content with the situation she is in despite actually not hunting or anything. This is not a town frozen.

Anotora-Stated my reasons multiple times.

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #277  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:58 am

In post 273, -Grey- wrote:
In post 270, Alisae wrote:
In post 264, -Grey- wrote:
In post 260, Alisae wrote:
In post 257, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 253, -Grey- wrote:
In post 251, Pepchoninga wrote:I would like and answer btw.


Stop pressuring him until I get him pocketed, geez.

I will take that as a slip!
No...This isn't a slip Peppy...
I usually like to push people who push slips that aren't slips hard, but this is definitely not a slip.
But he either said that for 2 reasons.
A. He actually is trying to pocket me.
B. Sarcasm. I bet it's the 2nd one.
Either way the reasons are WIFOM


Maybe I misunderestimated you.
Huh?
Okay you are definitely acting wierd.


Admitting fallibility is weird?
No, you are playing wierd right now in general. I don't know what to make of it. It's not something I've seen you do before.
Ali Plays!
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #278  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:58 am

In post 276, Garmr wrote:Off the top of my head and so I can remeber how I'm feeling for latter
Confirmed town
Yoshi

Confirmed town to me
Myself :P


Solid Town reads
Firebringer
Alisae
Rc

slight town leans
Pepchoninga
-grey- his slot has been jumpy to me through but it hasn't dropped past a null.


scummy
Frozen angel- I think I have to elaborate on this one. Frozen has 30 post 8 pages in and she hasn't really put down a solid stance. Her vote is own me with no real serious reasoning for it to be there other than I voted her. I noticed that she was implying that grey was scummy but didn't jump on him in post 71. She ask for peoples opinions on players and does nothing with it. After this she is just defending herself from firebringers weak push (no offense buddy but your push on frozen seems kinda weak). Frozen angel to my memory is a paranoid player who is quick to push for reasons that puzzle me sometimes. She is not that she is not parinoid she is content with the situation she is in despite actually not hunting or anything. This is not a town frozen.

Anotora-Stated my reasons multiple times.
Where the fuck is that Screenplay?
Ali Plays!
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #279  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:01 am

In post 139, Garmr wrote:
In post 15, Anotora wrote:
In post 14, -Grey- wrote:No Lynch is never an option on d1.


Yet you voted for it.

Hello captain obvious

In post 27, Anotora wrote:Garmr, why are your posts so fixated on Firebringer?

Answered this yet you never bothered inquiring further into why not?

In post 45, Anotora wrote:
In post 36, Firebringer wrote:
In post 34, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also I cc miller so powerlynch Firebringer.

What if we are both miller? O_o


It's much, much likelier that one of you two is scum.

In post 50, Anotora wrote:RC, you serious about your miller claim? Because if you are then we have at least a 50/50 chance of lynching scum Day 1 and that's a great place to start.

I feel like your just posting this shit to make it seem like your involved. Anyone who's not new can see rc is bull shitting at this point with the lack of vote.

In post 84, Anotora wrote:
In post 67, Frozen Angel wrote:a scum should be idiot to claim miller. (I'm sure Fire and RC are not idiots - :shifty: ) [I'm joking! I love you both] cause there is a meta to never let a miller reach mylo lylo.


I think it's more likely for a scum to claim miller early than for scum to counterclaim miller. This is in part because of how unlikely two millers are.

If Firebringer is scum, then claiming miller was a big risk for him that could also have paid off. On the other hand, if RadiantCowbells is scum, claiming miller would be a terrible move, since at best he'd get a mislynch on Firebringer and then be confirmed scum, and at worst he'd be lynched straight off Day 1.

It almost seems to me like we should put such a bad scum move past RC and vote Firebringer, but that's WIFOMy.

I'm not doing anything either way until RC confirms that his claim was serious.

engage in wifom then right off your own post as wifomy what's the motivation as town to do this. It seems counter productive and just looks like something someone would post to make it look like their doing something.


In post 89, Anotora wrote:
In post 81, Frozen Angel wrote:ahh let me make the case then:

In post 14, -Grey- wrote:No. No Lynch is never an option on d1. That you are feigning objection to it for now and keeping it open as a possibility for later if town is amenable to it gives me scum vibes.


@Anotora , You stated your not a fan of Grey no lynch vote, but thats a topic to discus later in day. Grey beleives you're scum for pretending/suggesting No lynch is a viable discussable option in day 1.

what that makes you think about Grey and his rvs no lynch vote and then his next vote on you?


You're asking what my read on Grey is? My very early read on him is somewhat pro-town based on his actual scumhunting effort, with clear posts with clear points to them.

Compliments grey on his scum hunting and calls him pro town doesn't list anypoints seems like a generic make believe read.

In post 96, Anotora wrote:
In post 92, Frozen Angel wrote:no I asked what that particular thing I said means to you.

Could you rephrase that? I don't understand.

-Grey- wrote:
In post 89, Anotora wrote:You're asking what my read on Grey is? My very early read on him is somewhat pro-town based on his actual scumhunting effort, with clear posts with clear points to them.


I'm protown for scumreading you with clear posts with actual points to them?

Sounds like a confession if I ever heard one.

VOTE: Anotora


Why are you votehopping?

Contradicts the last post by calling him out for vote hopping. If grey makes good points why are you asking him about his vote hopping and instead not try and argue against his case against you. Instead of trying to figure out why he scum reads you. You scarecrow him in a different direction.

In post 112, Anotora wrote:
In post 101, Frozen Angel wrote:and I mean I like to know what is your opinion about the fact that "he scum reads you for believing Not voting is a topic to be discussed later in day"

I mean, it was a reasonable thing for him to criticize, especially considering that was only page 1 and we didn't have a lot to go off of.

So it's ok early game to not say much ok.

In post 115, Anotora wrote:
In post 111, -Grey- wrote:VOTE: Pepto Ninja

Okay, I'm good with going back to this.


It almost seems like you're rewarding me for townreading you, by taking your vote off of me and putting it back on Pepchoninga. That's the scummiest thing you've done so far.

But grey has such good town read right you think his points on pepchoninga were good from his perspective. You don't seem fussed with his actual reasoning to vote you in the first place. Seems like your just attacking here for a possible vote.

VOTE: anotora

Garmr makes some really nice points here. A common thing I see is the Ano seems to be trying to hard to be involved. His posts seems kinda forced at times, also he took more time on the stupid milner ccs then needed, even tho it is widely expected that it was just some RVS messing combined with other reasons. Props to getting Screenplay into the scene, since lurkers are quite dangerous, but still this doesn't ignore my last point. I might be repeating what others have said but this is the thing that mostly stuck out in his posts and other people's cases on him

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #280  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:01 am

In post 277, Alisae wrote:
In post 273, -Grey- wrote:
In post 270, Alisae wrote:
In post 264, -Grey- wrote:
In post 260, Alisae wrote:
In post 257, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 253, -Grey- wrote:
In post 251, Pepchoninga wrote:I would like and answer btw.


Stop pressuring him until I get him pocketed, geez.

I will take that as a slip!
No...This isn't a slip Peppy...
I usually like to push people who push slips that aren't slips hard, but this is definitely not a slip.
But he either said that for 2 reasons.
A. He actually is trying to pocket me.
B. Sarcasm. I bet it's the 2nd one.
Either way the reasons are WIFOM


Maybe I misunderestimated you.
Huh?
Okay you are definitely acting wierd.


Admitting fallibility is weird?
No, you are playing wierd right now in general. I don't know what to make of it. It's not something I've seen you do before.


Reread my 259.

I always play controversially as town.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #281  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:02 am

In post 141, Anotora wrote:
In post 137, Obvious Alt wrote:
In post 34, RadiantCowbells wrote:It's time for us to gloriously VOTE: Draw.

All aboard choo choo choo.

Also I cc miller so powerlynch Firebringer.

Is this for real?
In post 36, Firebringer wrote:
In post 34, RadiantCowbells wrote:It's time for us to gloriously VOTE: Draw.

All aboard choo choo choo.

Also I cc miller so powerlynch Firebringer.

What if we are both miller? O_o

Super unlikely.


Thanks for getting us back on track. The fact that RadiantCowbells has ignored calls to double down on his miller counterclaim, is cause for action. Since ObviousAlt is here to play and doesn't seem anti-information as I worried she might, I'm going to move my vote to pressure RC.

VOTE: RadiantCowbells

This is a strange post again. He just seems to not want to leave this RC shit alone and is just looking to squish anything he can. Seems like a desperate move to fit in and do some scumhunting imo.

Garmr
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2013
Location: The Ban Thread
Pronoun: He

Post Post #282  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:02 am

In post 278, Alisae wrote:
In post 276, Garmr wrote:Off the top of my head and so I can remeber how I'm feeling for latter
Confirmed town
Yoshi

Confirmed town to me
Myself :P


Solid Town reads
Firebringer
Alisae
Rc

slight town leans
Pepchoninga
-grey- his slot has been jumpy to me through but it hasn't dropped past a null.


scummy
Frozen angel- I think I have to elaborate on this one. Frozen has 30 post 8 pages in and she hasn't really put down a solid stance. Her vote is own me with no real serious reasoning for it to be there other than I voted her. I noticed that she was implying that grey was scummy but didn't jump on him in post 71. She ask for peoples opinions on players and does nothing with it. After this she is just defending herself from firebringers weak push (no offense buddy but your push on frozen seems kinda weak). Frozen angel to my memory is a paranoid player who is quick to push for reasons that puzzle me sometimes. She is not that she is not parinoid she is content with the situation she is in despite actually not hunting or anything. This is not a town frozen.

Anotora-Stated my reasons multiple times.
Where the fuck is that Screenplay?

In null he could be low hanging fruit or scum.

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #283  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:03 am

In post 275, -Grey- wrote:
In post 274, Pepchoninga wrote:I don't really know what you are trying to squish out of this situation.


My point is if you think I scumslipped you need to put your vote where your mouth is.

There is no town benefit to slinging shade around without backing it up with a push.

I do understand that completely. I wouldn't acuse of a slip and not back it up with evidence and a lynch or at least start a case against you exept in this situation where I admited of joking, but I don't think you need that as a reminder.

RadiantCowbells
People tried
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #284  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:04 am

I'm confused by your townread on me but I am also a huge nonfan of Anotora. So.

VOTE: Anotora
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #285  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:04 am

In post 279, Pepchoninga wrote:Garmr makes some really nice points here. A common thing I see is the Ano seems to be trying to hard to be involved. His posts seems kinda forced at times, also he took more time on the stupid milner ccs then needed, even tho it is widely expected that it was just some RVS messing combined with other reasons. Props to getting Screenplay into the scene, since lurkers are quite dangerous, but still this doesn't ignore my last point. I might be repeating what others have said but this is the thing that mostly stuck out in his posts and other people's cases on him
Why do you think he (who the fuck is he in this case) spent more time on the miller ccs then he should have?
Screenplay lurking? EHHHHHHHH Thats a stretch.
Screenplay not contributing? That sounds more about right.
Ali Plays!
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

RadiantCowbells
People tried
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #286  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:05 am

I really hate 279 as well. It feels squarely what I would expect from Pepchoninga if they were scumbuddies. Also could just be scum in general.

I was townreading some earlier posts though.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #287  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:06 am

In post 280, -Grey- wrote:
In post 277, Alisae wrote:
In post 273, -Grey- wrote:
In post 270, Alisae wrote:
In post 264, -Grey- wrote:
In post 260, Alisae wrote:
In post 257, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 253, -Grey- wrote:
In post 251, Pepchoninga wrote:I would like and answer btw.


Stop pressuring him until I get him pocketed, geez.

I will take that as a slip!
No...This isn't a slip Peppy...
I usually like to push people who push slips that aren't slips hard, but this is definitely not a slip.
But he either said that for 2 reasons.
A. He actually is trying to pocket me.
B. Sarcasm. I bet it's the 2nd one.
Either way the reasons are WIFOM


Maybe I misunderestimated you.
Huh?
Okay you are definitely acting wierd.


Admitting fallibility is weird?
No, you are playing wierd right now in general. I don't know what to make of it. It's not something I've seen you do before.


Reread my 259.

I always play controversially as town.
It's still weird, okay! :oops:
It needs a bit to sink in!
Ali Plays!
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #288  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:06 am

In post 276, Garmr wrote:Off the top of my head and so I can remeber how I'm feeling for latter
Confirmed town
Yoshi

Confirmed town to me
Myself :P


Solid Town reads
Firebringer
Alisae
Rc

slight town leans
Pepchoninga
-grey- his slot has been jumpy to me through but it hasn't dropped past a null.


scummy
Frozen angel- I think I have to elaborate on this one. Frozen has 30 post 8 pages in and she hasn't really put down a solid stance. Her vote is own me with no real serious reasoning for it to be there other than I voted her. I noticed that she was implying that grey was scummy but didn't jump on him in post 71. She ask for peoples opinions on players and does nothing with it. After this she is just defending herself from firebringers weak push (no offense buddy but your push on frozen seems kinda weak). Frozen angel to my memory is a paranoid player who is quick to push for reasons that puzzle me sometimes. She is not that she is not parinoid she is content with the situation she is in despite actually not hunting or anything. This is not a town frozen.

Anotora-Stated my reasons multiple times.

Yoshi smells scum to me...:P

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #289  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:11 am

In post 285, Alisae wrote:
In post 279, Pepchoninga wrote:Garmr makes some really nice points here. A common thing I see is the Ano seems to be trying to hard to be involved. His posts seems kinda forced at times, also he took more time on the stupid milner ccs then needed, even tho it is widely expected that it was just some RVS messing combined with other reasons. Props to getting Screenplay into the scene, since lurkers are quite dangerous, but still this doesn't ignore my last point. I might be repeating what others have said but this is the thing that mostly stuck out in his posts and other people's cases on him
Why do you think he (who the fuck is he in this case) spent more time on the miller ccs then he should have?
Screenplay lurking? EHHHHHHHH Thats a stretch.
Screenplay not contributing? That sounds more about right.

I don't know what is wrong with the post tbh. I wanted to give an opinion on Antora. I think that he was to keen on the Fire vs RC situation and trying to make something out of nothing. This seems like a move to try and fit with town.

It has been a mish mash tbh. Screenplay hasn't stayed for an actual disscussion so you can actually say "Yes, he is here, but he isn't contributing". Also this isn't exactly the Screenplay I know, but he might just not have anything to go for still.

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #290  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:11 am

In post 286, RadiantCowbells wrote:I really hate 279 as well. It feels squarely what I would expect from Pepchoninga if they were scumbuddies. Also could just be scum in general.

I was townreading some earlier posts though.

Would you like to elaborate what you dislike about the post?

RadiantCowbells
People tried
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #291  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:13 am

It was very, very waffly and that was the majority of that shit.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

Garmr
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2013
Location: The Ban Thread
Pronoun: He

Post Post #292  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:15 am

I feel pretty confident with my reads this game. It's a change from my last game town game I like it.

RadiantCowbells
People tried
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #293  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:17 am

I really want Garmr to be town because I feel like if he is this will be both fun and an easy town sweep.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #294  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:18 am

Kinda don't understand what you meant by waffy, but I guess you thought my arguments were shit. I understand, it was just what popped in my head first and since people were very keen on the guy and I hadn't really gathered a good opinion troughout reading his post on the way I desided to reread his ISO and others cases to make a statement on the situation.

RadiantCowbells
People tried
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #295  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:19 am

In post 294, Pepchoninga wrote:Kinda don't understand what you meant by waffy, but I guess you thought my arguments were shit. I understand, it was just what popped in my head first and since people were very keen on the guy and I hadn't really gathered a good opinion troughout reading his post on the way I desided to reread his ISO and others cases to make a statement on the situation.


No, not shit. It's that they lacked direction and you didn't have a clear thought process and that's very common for scum.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #296  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:20 am

In post 293, RadiantCowbells wrote:I really want Garmr to be town because I feel like if he is this will be both fun and an easy town sweep.


I hope you're town, because that "most cunning manipulator" under your name makes me paranoid.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #297  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:21 am

RC how do you know it wasn't a stream of consciousness?
Ali Plays!
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #298  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:21 am

For some reason RC's avi reminds me of Metal Sonic. I never actually played with Metal Sonic but I heard stories about him.
Ali Plays!
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

RadiantCowbells
People tried
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #299  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:23 am

Doesn't feel that way. 279 feels extremely 'hey guys I need to say my buddy is scummy then start talking about other people' on top of the waffle.

For some reason RC's avi reminds me of Metal Sonic. I never actually played with Metal Sonic but I heard stories about him


Metal Sonic adapted my Annie avi at one point. He was a pretty cool dude. Are you a pretty cool dude?
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Mini Normal Games