Mini Normal 1866: Landmark Mafia! (Mafia Victory!)

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #300  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:24 am

Also am I going fucking crazy, or did's Grey's tone feel like it durasticly change?
Ali Plays!
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #301  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:24 am

In post 299, RadiantCowbells wrote:Metal Sonic adapted my Annie avi at one point. He was a pretty cool dude. Are you a pretty cool dude?
I hope I am a pretty cool dude.
I moreso identify as loli tho.
Ali Plays!
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

RadiantCowbells
People tried
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #302  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:26 am

Don't talk to me like we're strangers man. If your only reason to scumread me is 'badge makes me paranoid!' then you should know it's hardly worth mentioning at all.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

Garmr
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2013
Location: The Ban Thread
Pronoun: He

Post Post #303  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:27 am

In post 293, RadiantCowbells wrote:I really want Garmr to be town because I feel like if he is this will be both fun and an easy town sweep.

I am town I can guarantee it.

RadiantCowbells
People tried
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #304  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:27 am

Okay then. See what I'm saying about Pepto?
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #305  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:28 am

RC I see it, but I'm hesitant. I think he's just being very stupid.
Plus I like my vote on Screenplay better currently.
Ali Plays!
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

RadiantCowbells
People tried
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #306  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:31 am

I am leaning town on Screenplay and am extremely opposed to the wagon.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #307  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:31 am

In post 306, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am leaning town on Screenplay and am extremely opposed to the wagon.
Why?
Ali Plays!
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

RadiantCowbells
People tried
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #308  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:32 am

I don't see any reason to scumread him. You are voting so you obviously do. Why is he scum?
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #309  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:32 am

In post 302, RadiantCowbells wrote:Don't talk to me like we're strangers man. If your only reason to scumread me is 'badge makes me paranoid!' then you should know it's hardly worth mentioning at all.


Where did I say I was scumreading you?

I always have a reason for what I say. It's not always obvious what that reason is... but the truth always comes out in the end.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

Garmr
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2013
Location: The Ban Thread
Pronoun: He

Post Post #310  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:33 am

@rc If i'm going to be honest I don't really understand it.

@Alisae I would rather have night action sort screenplay (With the miller claim we can assume have a cop right). Id rather go for a active player who is more likely to be scum than a none contributer who as a = chance of being town as scum.

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #311  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:33 am

In post 308, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't see any reason to scumread him. You are voting so you obviously do. Why is he scum?

Have my case
In post 188, Alisae wrote:I think I established that I really don't like Screenplay. All of their posts are mostly votes. None of them really have reasoning behind them.
I think it's moreso oppertunistic play coming from them.
Also they've done nothing to progress the game.
And they're basicly sheep.
VOTE: Screenplay
Ali Plays!
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #312  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:35 am

In post 311, Alisae wrote:
In post 308, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't see any reason to scumread him. You are voting so you obviously do. Why is he scum?

Have my case
In post 188, Alisae wrote:I think I established that I really don't like Screenplay. All of their posts are mostly votes. None of them really have reasoning behind them.
I think it's moreso oppertunistic play coming from them.
Also they've done nothing to progress the game.
And they're basicly sheep.
VOTE: Screenplay


Your case was based on five posts. Five. Posts.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

RadiantCowbells
People tried
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #313  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:35 am

You are saying that Screenplay is scum because they haven't posted reasoning and aren't really doing much. I disagree.

I certainly think they might be scum but this feels less tactical and more just generally being an obnoxious player at this point and when we have major scumlords A and B to look into I don't want to see a wagon on them. If they continue to be useless we can vote them to force content but I am not in any rush to do so at this time.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #314  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:39 am

RC that's fair that you aren't in a rush to make them do much.
I also want to add that Screenplay's defence is shitty.
Ali Plays!
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

RadiantCowbells
People tried
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #315  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:39 am

It's shitty but it's not shitty as in scummy it's shitty as in shitty. I see no particular reason to scumread them for their play thus far.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #316  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:41 am

Anyhow RC, what exactly are your reads as of currently?
Ali Plays!
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

RadiantCowbells
People tried
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #317  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:43 am

Towny:
Garmr
Firebringer

Leantown?:
Screenplay

Kind of sort of leaning scum?:
Alisae

Ehhscum:
Frozen Angel

Scummy:
Anotoro, Pepchoninga
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #318  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:45 am

Kay. I don't like you.
Your vote is on a townread, yet you have scumreads.
VOTE: RadiantCowbells
Ali Plays!
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

RadiantCowbells
People tried
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #319  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:46 am

In post 284, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm confused by your townread on me but I am also a huge nonfan of Anotora. So.

VOTE: Anotora


Also, are you seriously claiming that you didn't realize that my Firebringer vote was a troll vote?
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #320  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:47 am

Oh really?
I missed that vote honestly.
My bad.
VOTE: Screenplay
Ali Plays!
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

RadiantCowbells
People tried
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #321  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:47 am

That's fucking gross dude.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #322  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:48 am

In post 317, RadiantCowbells wrote:Scummy:
Anotoro, Pepchoninga


I kind of agree, but at the same time I have to wonder if at least one of them isn't lynchbait.

You have a lot of Scumleans to think this will be an easy town sweep if Garmr is town.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

RadiantCowbells
People tried
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #323  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:49 am

I'm pretty confident in my abilities.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #324  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:50 am

Hey! I'm sorry!

And I don't like that mindset you have Grey. You mentioning Lynchbaits really comes off as self-conscious.
Ali Plays!
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Mini Normal Games