Mini Normal 1866: Landmark Mafia! (Mafia Victory!)

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #350  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:13 am

In post 299, RadiantCowbells wrote:Doesn't feel that way. 279 feels extremely 'hey guys I need to say my buddy is scummy then start talking about other people' on top of the waffle.

For some reason RC's avi reminds me of Metal Sonic. I never actually played with Metal Sonic but I heard stories about him


Metal Sonic adapted my Annie avi at one point. He was a pretty cool dude. Are you a pretty cool dude?

Well, don't judge it that way until we have gotten into an actual state of discussion.

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #351  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:14 am

Edit: Into an actual state of discussion with him.

RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #352  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:14 am

Alright, I'm going to bed. This is a nice wagon. Also, Alisae, if you are not scum then you are not helping atm.

Having read Ano's ISO I have a slight SR on him.


Did you know that a notoriously common place for newbscum to give a read about their buddies is nullscum/slight scumread?
They're often afraid to defend their buddies outright but also don't want to bus outright so they say they're pretty scummy but vote 'bigger' scumreads.

Do you think she is scum this game?


I read it. I think she might be but I'm not very sure about that read. I'm pretty sure I will develop a confident read on her as the game goes on.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

Anotora
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 23, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #353  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:15 am

Here's the sum up of what I think of all the active players so far, not that anyone asked.

-Grey-

+ Consistently good reasons for his votes, except obviously #94 is weird from my own perspective
+ Consistent tone
+ Independent of others

Alisae

+ Points out inconsistencies in others' play
? Wagoning the lurker
- Contribution is limited beyond "I like you", "I don't like you".

Firebringer

+ Believeable miller claim
? Non-substantial activity except for a few reads until the spat with Frozen Angel

Frozen Angel

+ Asks the right questions to move discussion forward

Garmr

- Only started building his strawmannish tunnel case on me after I pressured him at #128
+ Consistent productive activity

Obvious Alt

+ Good gut read from her single post
? Inactive

Pepchoninga

- Lots of non-substantial activity
- Says that he has a good read on -Grey- in #254, suspects -Grey- of a scumslip in #257, "it was a joke" in #262
- Acts extremely noncommittal and tries not to get in the thick of discussion. Has repeatedly expressed he wants a long day. #268 is abysmally bad.
- In #279 he postures noncommittally so as to maybe get on my wagon in the future. I think if he were town he would have straight up voted me instead of keeping the joke vote he's had on Srceenplay since page 3. Speaking of his srceenplay vote, he hasn't said a single word about it since that wagon turned serious. Suspicious.

RadiantCowbells
+ Independent of others
+ Productive activity

Srceenplay
- Lurking with non-substantial activity
- Does nothing when called out on this
- Sheeps onto wagons


I didn't realize how strong of a read I would get going through Pepchoninga's ISO, but now I find him real scummy. I think his strategy is to wait for a wagon that has a solid chance of resulting in a lynch. In the meantime, he talks a lot but really says nothing.

VOTE: Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #354  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:15 am

In post 300, Alisae wrote:Also am I going fucking crazy, or did's Grey's tone feel like it durasticly change?

Honestly his tone has been changing throughout the game so far.

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #355  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:18 am

In post 353, Anotora wrote:Frozen Angel

+ Asks the right questions to move discussion forward


So?

What has she done with the answers to those questions?
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

Anotora
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 23, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #356  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:20 am

In post 355, -Grey- wrote:
In post 353, Anotora wrote:Frozen Angel

+ Asks the right questions to move discussion forward


So?

What has she done with the answers to those questions?


Not much, which is why I have a null-ish read on her.

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #357  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:21 am

In post 356, Anotora wrote:
In post 355, -Grey- wrote:
In post 353, Anotora wrote:Frozen Angel

+ Asks the right questions to move discussion forward


So?

What has she done with the answers to those questions?


Not much, which is why I have a null-ish read on her.


But you didn't feel like that was worth mentioning in your reads?
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #358  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:24 am

In post 353, Anotora wrote:-Grey-

+ Consistently good reasons for his votes, except obviously #94 is weird from my own perspective


Also, this is hilarious. My vote has bounced more than government checks.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

Anotora
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 23, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #359  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:26 am

I felt like it was beside the point. I see positive value for the town in her posts so far.

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #360  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:27 am

In post 353, Anotora wrote:-Grey-

<snip>
+ Consistent tone


That's just blatantly untrue, lol.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

Garmr
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2013
Location: The Ban Thread
Pronoun: He

Post Post #361  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:29 am

I don't like 253 there is a lot wrong with it. The vote on pepo looks like an attempt to survive as well.

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #362  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:30 am

In post 359, Anotora wrote:I felt like it was beside the point. I see positive value for the town in her posts so far.


Well it's not beside the point, Anotora. You know why? Because asking questions and not following up on them is busywork, and busywork is what scum loves to do to appear towny.

That you would point out how she's asking good questions but conveniently leave out the fact she's not actually processing that information tells me that there is a good chance you are scum buddies and you were avoiding incriminating her until backed into a corner.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #363  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:32 am

In post 353, Anotora wrote:Here's the sum up of what I think of all the active players so far, not that anyone asked.

-Grey-

+ Consistently good reasons for his votes, except obviously #94 is weird from my own perspective
+ Consistent tone
+ Independent of others

Alisae

+ Points out inconsistencies in others' play
? Wagoning the lurker
- Contribution is limited beyond "I like you", "I don't like you".

Firebringer

+ Believeable miller claim
? Non-substantial activity except for a few reads until the spat with Frozen Angel

Frozen Angel

+ Asks the right questions to move discussion forward

Garmr

- Only started building his strawmannish tunnel case on me after I pressured him at #128
+ Consistent productive activity

Obvious Alt

+ Good gut read from her single post
? Inactive

Pepchoninga

- Lots of non-substantial activity
- Says that he has a good read on -Grey- in #254, suspects -Grey- of a scumslip in #257, "it was a joke" in #262
- Acts extremely noncommittal and tries not to get in the thick of discussion. Has repeatedly expressed he wants a long day. #268 is abysmally bad.
- In #279 he postures noncommittally so as to maybe get on my wagon in the future. I think if he were town he would have straight up voted me instead of keeping the joke vote he's had on Srceenplay since page 3. Speaking of his srceenplay vote, he hasn't said a single word about it since that wagon turned serious. Suspicious.

RadiantCowbells
+ Independent of others
+ Productive activity

Srceenplay
- Lurking with non-substantial activity
- Does nothing when called out on this
- Sheeps onto wagons


I didn't realize how strong of a read I would get going through Pepchoninga's ISO, but now I find him real scummy. I think his strategy is to wait for a wagon that has a solid chance of resulting in a lynch. In the meantime, he talks a lot but really says nothing.

VOTE: Pepchoninga

Good post, with actual opinion. That's a first. I am active but I'm not really going ham for reasons already explained. I would like to wait for everybody to post there first posts, so I can get my reads up. You can't start a disscussion when there are people who haven't even gotten into the game. We have 2 weeks to form opinion and to execute our game plans. Why should I rush something like that? You know if I was scum I would I want long days? I might be newish, but I'm not stupid. I want to prevent fast and unnecessary wagons until we have everybody up and running. I am getting into discussions and provoking reactions. Please reread the situation of Grey, since if you take anything in those posts seriously I think you need a doctor. As I said, if I was serious for a second about the Grey slip I would've started making a case on him and ultimately going for a lynch. In the light of that I don't see how this argument is valid. Why is post #268 so bad? And no, I won't vote you for something so little. What you did is gave you a slight scum read but this doesn't mean I would lynch you. When I see a target I am sure about you will see me attacking with full strength. I belive that lynching people is not always a good thing. It is a way of pressuring and a way of starting/continuing/finishing the action of killing. But it's also a tool that if placed wrong could get you lynched without doing anything. I belive we should deduce what people do and have discussions about it and then starting to throw pressure lynches and straight up wagon lynches. My vote on Screenplay was a RVS vote and I also have commented on the Screenplay situation.

While I say your post is good, you really don't give much on the other players exect pluses and minuses. Why would you even bother to comment on them if you are gonna point out how active they are.

RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #364  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:33 am

Interactions between those two but too tired so I'll go to bed without reading them.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #365  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:34 am

In post 356, Anotora wrote:
In post 355, -Grey- wrote:
In post 353, Anotora wrote:Frozen Angel

+ Asks the right questions to move discussion forward


So?

What has she done with the answers to those questions?


Not much, which is why I have a null-ish read on her.

Why didn't you do straight up reads? Cuz this seems like a thing to blow the waters away.

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #366  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:35 am

In post 353, Anotora wrote:Obvious Alt

+ Good gut read from her single post


In post 137, Obvious Alt wrote:Pending a confirmation from RC, my guy says Grey should go.

VOTE: Grey


Calling OA's scumread of your townread "good" is also lol.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

Garmr
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2013
Location: The Ban Thread
Pronoun: He

Post Post #367  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:36 am

In post 356, Anotora wrote:
In post 355, -Grey- wrote:
In post 353, Anotora wrote:Frozen Angel

+ Asks the right questions to move discussion forward


So?

What has she done with the answers to those questions?


Not much, which is why I have a null-ish read on her.

I don't think she has asked any right question but lets go off what you said.

Your two answer contradict. You acknowledge that she has been asking questions yet she does nothing with them. This does nothing to push discussion forward it actually cuts it off as soon as a question is answered.


pedit@pepo
no peps just no 353 was not a good post. That's a newbie mistake to think lots of words = good post. People are already pointing out flaws instantly.

Anotora
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 23, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #368  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:38 am

Oh! Pepcho! You're right, I completely missed your chiming in on Srceenplay in #289.

Screenplay hasn't stayed for an actual disscussion so you can actually say "Yes, he is here, but he isn't contributing". Also this isn't exactly the Screenplay I know, but he might just not have anything to go for still.


You are completely unjustified in defending Srceenplay like this, and a post like this gives ground to suspect a Pepcho/Srceenplay scumteam.

Anotora
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 23, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #369  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:39 am

In post 366, -Grey- wrote:
In post 353, Anotora wrote:Obvious Alt

+ Good gut read from her single post


In post 137, Obvious Alt wrote:Pending a confirmation from RC, my guy says Grey should go.

VOTE: Grey


Calling OA's scumread of your townread "good" is also lol.


There are thirteen players. OA can be town and be wrong about some of them.

Anotora
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 23, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #370  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:40 am

In post 367, Garmr wrote:
In post 356, Anotora wrote:
In post 355, -Grey- wrote:
In post 353, Anotora wrote:Frozen Angel

+ Asks the right questions to move discussion forward


So?

What has she done with the answers to those questions?


Not much, which is why I have a null-ish read on her.

I don't think she has asked any right question but lets go off what you said.

Your two answer contradict. You acknowledge that she has been asking questions yet she does nothing with them. This does nothing to push discussion forward it actually cuts it off as soon as a question is answered.


Other players have been following up her questions and moving things forward adequately.

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #371  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:41 am

In post 369, Anotora wrote:
In post 366, -Grey- wrote:
In post 353, Anotora wrote:Obvious Alt

+ Good gut read from her single post


In post 137, Obvious Alt wrote:Pending a confirmation from RC, my guy says Grey should go.

VOTE: Grey


Calling OA's scumread of your townread "good" is also lol.


There are thirteen players. OA can be town and be wrong about some of them.


So you're saying that wrong reads are good.

'Mkay.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

Anotora
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 23, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #372  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:42 am

I'm saying that wrong reads are miles better than the posts that Srceenplay and Pepcho have been putting out.

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #373  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:43 am

In post 372, Anotora wrote:I'm saying that wrong reads are miles better than the posts that Srceenplay and Pepcho have been putting out.


Town does not call a gut scumread of their townread "good".

You're digging for excuses to base reads on instead of simply reading players.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

Anotora
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 23, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #374  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:45 am

In post 373, -Grey- wrote:You're digging for excuses to base reads on instead of simply reading players.

A distinction without a difference.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Mini Normal Games