Mini Normal 1866: Landmark Mafia! (Mafia Victory!)

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:46 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 374, Anotora wrote:
In post 373, -Grey- wrote:You're digging for excuses to base reads on instead of simply reading players.
A distinction without a difference.
Lolololololololololololol
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:55 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 353, Anotora wrote:Here's the sum up of what I think of all the active players so far, not that anyone asked.

-Grey-

+ Consistently good reasons for his votes, except obviously #94 is weird from my own perspective
+ Consistent tone
+ Independent of others
I can maybe agree with the first one but 2 and 3 look like generic bull shit he got through skimming.
He has not been consistent in the slightest and he has been negotating and talking with rc and sheeped rc vote when asked. This isn't scummy what grey has done but it is the opposite of anotora narrative.
In post 353, Anotora wrote: Alisae

+ Points out inconsistencies in others' play
? Wagoning the lurker
- Contribution is limited beyond "I like you", "I don't like you".
The first point and the third point contradict. I would argue the third point is exaggerated here as a whole alisar has contributed.
In post 353, Anotora wrote: Frozen Angel

+ Asks the right questions to move discussion forward
Has her as null yet only lists positives. Other than that previous posts have described this
In post 353, Anotora wrote: Garmr

- Only started building his strawmannish tunnel case on me after I pressured him at #128
+ Consistent productive activity
Ignores points agaisnt him tries to frame himself as a victim and portrays my push against him as scummy becuase it's against him
In post 353, Anotora wrote: Obvious Alt

+ Good gut read from her single post
? Inactive
Generic shit to make it look like he has something to say on obvious alt. Good gut reads from a single post. Laughable.
In post 353, Anotora wrote: Pepchoninga

- Lots of non-substantial activity
- Says that he has a good read on -Grey- in #254, suspects -Grey- of a scumslip in #257, "it was a joke" in #262
- Acts extremely noncommittal and tries not to get in the thick of discussion. Has repeatedly expressed he wants a long day. #268 is abysmally bad.
- In #279 he postures noncommittally so as to maybe get on my wagon in the future. I think if he were town he would have straight up voted me instead of keeping the joke vote he's had on Srceenplay since page 3. Speaking of his srceenplay vote, he hasn't said a single word about it since that wagon turned serious. Suspicious.
After reading this seems like one of the only reasonable ones here. But my gut is telling me your shift to him is more a survival thing.
In post 353, Anotora wrote:RadiantCowbells
+ Independent of others
+ Productive activity
What shit reasoning and your generic go to town read reasons produces activity and dependent of others.
In post 353, Anotora wrote: Srceenplay
- Lurking with non-substantial activity
- Does nothing when called out on this
- Sheeps onto wagons
Lurking when it's only been day one not really a strong sign. Not being active for one day isn't a sign of lurking. LUrking would be over the whole game and over a couple of real life days.
Sheeping isn't scummy on it's on why is his sheep scummy is it becuase it's on you?
If he hasn't posted quality content do you expect him to care about being called out
In post 353, Anotora wrote: I didn't realize how strong of a read I would get going through Pepchoninga's ISO, but now I find him real scummy. I think his strategy is to wait for a wagon that has a solid chance of resulting in a lynch. In the meantime, he talks a lot but really says nothing.

VOTE: Pepchoninga
I'm going to say your exactly the same You waited till screen wagon was active before placing a vote and you shifted your vote to pepo after other players started laying it down on him. Your vote patterns are oppertunistic and you were happily mudsling earlier until called out on it. You are scummy as fuck.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:59 pm

Post by Garmr »

Seriously post 353 was the most rushed piece of garbage in the game. It's obvious this is ano panicking and trying to look town. But ano lacks the ability to fabricate reads as scum and uses generic shit like produces good content independent lol.

Also how is independent a town trait and not a character trait.
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:07 am

Post by Anotora »

"Independent" and "produces good content" are actual things I thought about the players when I read their ISOs. Believe that they came from my town perspective, or don't.
If you seriously think this, then you must think that buddying and sheeping aren't scumtells. Which would actually explain why you like my wagon so much more than Srceenplay's, I guess.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:14 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 368, Anotora wrote:Oh! Pepcho! You're right, I completely missed your chiming in on Srceenplay in #289.
Screenplay hasn't stayed for an actual disscussion so you can actually say "Yes, he is here, but he isn't contributing". Also this isn't exactly the Screenplay I know, but he might just not have anything to go for still.
You are completely unjustified in defending Srceenplay like this, and a post like this gives ground to suspect a Pepcho/Srceenplay scumteam.
Good theory but I'm just pointing out the obvious. Just as many players here know each other and how they play, I also know Srceenplay a bit, since I'm curently playing in another game with him. He either is a very bad scum or has other good explanation for his bad contribution to the game and sometime cocky responses.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:17 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 367, Garmr wrote:
In post 356, Anotora wrote:
In post 355, -Grey- wrote:
In post 353, Anotora wrote:Frozen Angel

+ Asks the right questions to move discussion forward
So?

What has she done with the answers to those questions?
Not much, which is why I have a null-ish read on her.
I don't think she has asked any right question but lets go off what you said.

Your two answer contradict. You acknowledge that she has been asking questions yet she does nothing with them. This does nothing to push discussion forward it actually cuts it off as soon as a question is answered.

pedit@pepo
no peps just no 353 was not a good post. That's a newbie mistake to think lots of words = good post. People are already pointing out flaws instantly.
Well I belive lots of words can either be a game winner or a lynch material if you don't follow your own thoughts. But also a big post like that can't suffer from misunderstanding. The problem is there are many flaws and really bad points at least on my case wich was the biggest. Also the absence of pure reads is strange. Why go pointing out who makes what in that way and don't follow it up with some opinions on who he thinks is who.
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:19 am

Post by Anotora »

In post 379, Pepchoninga wrote: Good theory but I'm just pointing out the obvious. Just as many players here know each other and how they play, I also know Srceenplay a bit, since I'm curently playing in another game with him. He either is a very bad scum or has other good explanation for his bad contribution to the game and sometime cocky responses.
You're not "pointing out the obvious". Rather, you're reaching for ways to defend him, still, even now that I'm calling you out on it. And I find that absolutely fascinating.
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:22 am

Post by Anotora »

Let me be perfectly clear, then, if you don't think I'm clear enough. I think Pepcho/Srceenplay are a scum team, and the third scum is either one of the inactives or a relatively skillful player we can't root out yet with the given information.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:24 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 378, Anotora wrote:"Independent" and "produces good content" are actual things I thought about the players when I read their ISOs. Believe that they came from my town perspective, or don't.
If you seriously think this, then you must think that buddying and sheeping aren't scumtells. Which would actually explain why you like my wagon so much more than Srceenplay's, I guess.
Sheeping isn't a scum trait town can sheep as well. Also I'm town and I have budded up to firebringer because I want to make myself and firebringer a bigger threat to scum. If scum see's two town wanting to work together they will want to put a stop that because they are a threat end game to their existence.

Produces good content is to generic and can be applied anywhere. I would expect you to actually point out whats good content why it's good ect. Then again that would require thought which a townie would do and not a quick post to attempt to look town.`
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:28 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 382, Anotora wrote:Let me be perfectly clear, then, if you don't think I'm clear enough. I think Pepcho/Srceenplay are a scum team, and the third scum is either one of the inactives or a relatively skillful player we can't root out yet with the given information.
Great, we have a game solver...tbh, your recent posts seem to be very aggressive. Is it of frustration or because you are angry that your game plan didn't work? This isn't provocative or anything I'm just trying to see a reaction and an answer.
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:29 am

Post by Anotora »

In post 383, Garmr wrote: Sheeping isn't a scum trait town can sheep as well. Also I'm town and I have budded up to firebringer because I want to make myself and firebringer a bigger threat to scum. If scum see's two town wanting to work together they will want to put a stop that because they are a threat end game to their existence.
No. Just... no.
Produces good content is to generic and can be applied anywhere. I would expect you to actually point out whats good content why it's good ect. Then again that would require thought which a townie would do and not a quick post to attempt to look town.`
This is the fairest criticism of me that you've put forth. I'll work on improving how specific my posts are.
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:29 am

Post by Anotora »

In post 384, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 382, Anotora wrote:Let me be perfectly clear, then, if you don't think I'm clear enough. I think Pepcho/Srceenplay are a scum team, and the third scum is either one of the inactives or a relatively skillful player we can't root out yet with the given information.
Great, we have a game solver...tbh, your recent posts seem to be very aggressive. Is it of frustration or because you are angry that your game plan didn't work? This isn't provocative or anything I'm just trying to see a reaction and an answer.
I'm being aggressive on purpose to put pressure on you.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:31 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 381, Anotora wrote:
In post 379, Pepchoninga wrote: Good theory but I'm just pointing out the obvious. Just as many players here know each other and how they play, I also know Srceenplay a bit, since I'm curently playing in another game with him. He either is a very bad scum or has other good explanation for his bad contribution to the game and sometime cocky responses.
You're not "pointing out the obvious". Rather, you're reaching for ways to defend him, still, even now that I'm calling you out on it. And I find that absolutely fascinating.
I'm pointing out his flaws but also not pushing his button. Why should I? He hasn't made one good post. The only things against him are a bit of lurking and cockiness in his one liners. While this is suspicious it is something a not so active town could do too. Until he becomes more active and starts doing stuff I cannot get a clear opinion on him on Day 1. At least I think so. I don't know how you get your theory of me being scum buddies. You are panicking.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:35 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 276, Garmr wrote:Frozen angel- I think I have to elaborate on this one. Frozen has 30 post 8 pages in and she hasn't really put down a solid stance. Her vote is own me with no real serious reasoning for it to be there other than I voted her. I noticed that she was implying that grey was scummy but didn't jump on him in post 71. She ask for peoples opinions on players and does nothing with it. After this she is just defending herself from firebringers weak push (no offense buddy but your push on frozen seems kinda weak). Frozen angel to my memory is a paranoid player who is quick to push for reasons that puzzle me sometimes. She is not that she is not parinoid she is content with the situation she is in despite actually not hunting or anything. This is not a town frozen.
There are so many stuff wrong about this!

- I always have so many posts in page 8! I always have so many posts - thats just a part of me always being around because of my state!
- I made multiple stances! I have sirious reasons for voting you but you never tried to engage about it with me yet. You shipped FB's paranoia on me when it shaped, You're early game posting seems incredibly fake and your RVS seems really forced. You didn't try to reach out to anyone - but you're trying to stablish solid reasonable reads on people (It's like you want to have the "reads" without actually doing the scumhunting.)
- I always poke smelly things and make conversations out of them. I was trying to make anotora and grey engage each other to see what they make out of each other. I beleive Grey is town and there is still chnace for Anotora to be scum - though if they were a newbie I would count that slot town without hesitation.
and I'm practically observing pacho and screen atm

I always say! "I won't vomit reads"

no what do you mean when you say I didn't stablish solid reads less than 24 hours into game?
- I ask players opinions about the actions players took (and when I asked RC and Grey there wasn't more than one action to comment on anyway) I was thinking Anotora is more likly town for being so creamy - but there were contardictions on their post that I highlighted. what is the thing you're accusing me that I didn't do with that information?
- I am the same frozen - not preg - nor depressed. I'm calm and I want to do this in a more subtle manner. Don't say my scum games were less noisy as my town games - cause thats a really creepy bad lie.

and yeah this is town me. I'm wondering if this is a news for you or not at the moment.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:37 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 276, Garmr wrote:Solid Town reads
Firebringer
Alisae
Rc
K

How the fuck did you read RC?!

Rc? How the fuck did he read you?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:39 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 284, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm confused by your townread on me but I am also a huge nonfan of Anotora. So.

VOTE: Anotora
is the first sentence @Gramr?

Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:41 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 386, Anotora wrote:
In post 384, Pepchoninga wrote:
I'm being aggressive on purpose to put pressure on you.
I put my bets on you being frustrated. Your post become angrier for no apparent reason. You could put pressure on me, without being aggressive.
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:41 am

Post by Anotora »

Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 381, Anotora wrote:
I'm pointing out his flaws but also not pushing his button. Why should I? He hasn't made one good post. The only things against him are a bit of lurking and cockiness in his one liners. While this is suspicious it is something a not so active town could do too. Until he becomes more active and starts doing stuff I cannot get a clear opinion on him on Day 1. At least I think so. I don't know how you get your theory of me being scum buddies. You are panicking.
He hasn't made one good post, and how long exactly do you intend to wait for him to make one? The fact that he came into the thread, eight pages deep, to post such useless nothings as #216 and #218, is scummy, plain and simple. If your plan is to wait until he becomes more active before you can get a read on him, then you may never have a read on him! And wouldn't that be convenient.

Maybe I'm being impatient with him, but he practically scoffed at our requests for him to make substantive, town-helping posts. He did that two times, twenty minutes apart!
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:44 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 317, RadiantCowbells wrote:Towny:
Garmr
Firebringer

Leantown?:
Screenplay

Kind of sort of leaning scum?:
Alisae

Ehhscum:
Frozen Angel

Scummy:
Anotoro, Pepchoninga
:(

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:48 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 346, -Grey- wrote:I figure scummies are given for a reason. Reaction fishing and manipulation go hand in hand. Seems logical to me. *shrug*

VOTE: Anotora
This is L1 isn't it?

why no body called it

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:53 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

oh no its not the L3 wagon was on screen play

anyway

Garmr is so fake - some votes here will be appreciated. (the next post he will call this omgus even though I started voting him and pushing him first - look when I called it)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:57 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

antoro has some contradictions again. she called me- fire interaction TvT before now she has me as null

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:01 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 395, Frozen Angel wrote:oh no its not the L3 wagon was on screen play

anyway

Garmr is so fake - some votes here will be appreciated. (the next post he will call this omgus even though I started voting him and pushing him first - look when I called it)
How am I fake? Do you want to put substance in your post because I would like to hear your actual case against me. I don't like this new subpar frozen. It's funny how you say I will accuse you of omgus it's like your trying to shut down any future criticism of yourself. Will take a mental note that you actually didn't respond to any criticism of you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:02 am

Post by Garmr »

I missed 388 will read that now.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:02 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

But I did response to every notes you made. did you just missed it?

pedit: k

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”