Mini Normal 1866: Landmark Mafia! (Mafia Victory!)

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #425  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:07 am

In post 420, Frozen Angel wrote:If you beleive that this makes me scum and you can convince others that its from scum then so be it!


Only town can believe something makes someone scum. You are talking to Garmr like you know he's town.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

Garmr
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2013
Location: The Ban Thread
Pronoun: He

Post Post #426  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:08 am

In post 415, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 407, Garmr wrote:2b- You accuse me trying to have reads with out doing the scum hunting? But it's pretty obvious I have been doing scum hunting and pushing my case. I have interacted with multiple players and developed reads from my interactions. This sounds like you are trying to make a excuse to stay on me but can't find a real adequate one.


well I say you're having reads - and whatever else you're doing is attaching those reads to a suitable apeasable case.

I accuse you that you're doing the process vise versa (practically what scum do and what makes me feel you're scum - and what I called fake!)

Lol your accusing me of it yet you have no proof that i'm doing that or show a hypothsis of where,when and why I'm doing it. Like you said that's a accusation. A baseless one and that doesn't hold in mafia because scum can use baseless accusations especially when your trying to reach for a reason to stay on me.

You can generically accuse every player here of doing that.

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #427  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:11 am

@Gramr

that starting vote was not sirious. It was a hunch that I didn't change cause I had nothing more sirious to hunch on.

and yes I pushed other directions and got reads out of it. It was 11/12 pm last night.

again I'm asking why me having no sirious read at that stage of game is scummy? cause its the defualt crap you're using in you're case.

and yes. I understand why RC has doubts about me. I understand why Fire is scumreading me and I actually can accept town!you scumreading me (thats not related to the fact I'm scum reading you at all nor my points about you). after like 50 games which I only got mislynched in once in a lylo (on ms) I'm ok with getting lynched and to die if thats what polish my meta.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #428  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:13 am

In post 425, -Grey- wrote:
In post 420, Frozen Angel wrote:If you beleive that this makes me scum and you can convince others that its from scum then so be it!


Only town can believe something makes someone scum. You are talking to Garmr like you know he's town.


Nope I talk with him knowing he is either town or scum regardless of my thoughts on him that makes me beleive he is scum.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #429  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:17 am

In post 426, Garmr wrote:
In post 415, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 407, Garmr wrote:2b- You accuse me trying to have reads with out doing the scum hunting? But it's pretty obvious I have been doing scum hunting and pushing my case. I have interacted with multiple players and developed reads from my interactions. This sounds like you are trying to make a excuse to stay on me but can't find a real adequate one.


well I say you're having reads - and whatever else you're doing is attaching those reads to a suitable apeasable case.

I accuse you that you're doing the process vise versa (practically what scum do and what makes me feel you're scum - and what I called fake!)

Lol your accusing me of it yet you have no proof that i'm doing that or show a hypothsis of where,when and why I'm doing it. Like you said that's a accusation. A baseless one and that doesn't hold in mafia because scum can use baseless accusations especially when your trying to reach for a reason to stay on me.

You can generically accuse every player here of doing that.


You're accusation on me is exactly baseless like that, nearlly no one in game made hard stances and you still refuse to explain why me having no strong reads last night was scummy.

and thats how I felt about you after you voted me with fire at start. I felt the same thing when you practically gathered what I forced antoro to tell in game to make a case against her which made you look townier. and then you make a case against me and you ask RC how he feels about that after stating you're townreading him without explaining your reasons.

thats what triggered my gut and why you deserve more pressure
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Garmr
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2013
Location: The Ban Thread
Pronoun: He

Post Post #430  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:18 am

In post 418, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 407, Garmr wrote:3a. You find grey town ok that's fine but you find anotora scummy and you ignore the fact that I'm pretty much the one who started drove the wagon on anotora. I bring this up not becuase I want to be town read becuase of it but because it denies your narrative that i'm not engaging and forming reads if you do acknowledge my stance on ano.


I won't do preflip assumptions ever

thank you very much though

the reasons I scumread anotora - are completly seprate from the reasons I'm scumreading you. and you making a push on anotora means 0 at the moment. and no it's not. I don't like the way you're saying you're the first one who started pushing anotora when grey attacked her first and I started pointing out to their contradictions before you make that iso dive attack as well. I acknowledge your stance on Ano and I beleive it might be fake.

Lol really. I also forgot about grey being the first vote because he unvoted. But my point still stands that you didn't initially acknowledge my case on anora. You say believe it may be fake. So you acknowledge it could be real? Like come on do better than this.

All your doing is saying stuff is fake with out attempting to prove why!

Lets be honest you have no real case against me. You say you have all these points against me but you never say them and all you do is cry how fake my points and reads are. Which makes believe you are making things up on the spot. Town don't make up shit on the spot to justify a read so you are scum.

Garmr
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2013
Location: The Ban Thread
Pronoun: He

Post Post #431  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:21 am

In post 423, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 407, Garmr wrote:5-no i'm not saying they are less noisy. I'm saying your less noisyness here shows your are content with the game state and I don't think a town frozen would be content with her scum position in this particular scenario. Finally why did you even bring up anything about pregnant or depressed frozen I wasn't implying any of that or even thinking about it. So please don't bring your personal life into the game to try and try to make me look like a villain. I will accept a apology and move on with the game.


well what you think about the town frozen angel is wrong or you don't think that about frozen angel but you're faking it! I won't tunnel people when I'm making reads less than 24 hours.

and I meant the whole past year of me in MS was a different me. If you are referring to my annoying game ruining attidue please stop. I don't want my personal life in the game and I just don't like the way you're using meta cause that tempered annoying crap is in the past. You saw a calm game of mine in blackflag remember - that will be the way I am in here later in game, Hopefully. I'm trying to be a nicer person generally.

I don't understand what do you want me to apologize for but sure, sorry o.o

I'm not referring to any of that i'm not using meta like you always do and not. I'm saying your comfortable with your position so you took a step back while a town frozen would push more and produce actual content and wouldn't let convos die.

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #432  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:23 am

In post 430, Garmr wrote:
In post 418, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 407, Garmr wrote:3a. You find grey town ok that's fine but you find anotora scummy and you ignore the fact that I'm pretty much the one who started drove the wagon on anotora. I bring this up not becuase I want to be town read becuase of it but because it denies your narrative that i'm not engaging and forming reads if you do acknowledge my stance on ano.


I won't do preflip assumptions ever

thank you very much though

the reasons I scumread anotora - are completly seprate from the reasons I'm scumreading you. and you making a push on anotora means 0 at the moment. and no it's not. I don't like the way you're saying you're the first one who started pushing anotora when grey attacked her first and I started pointing out to their contradictions before you make that iso dive attack as well. I acknowledge your stance on Ano and I beleive it might be fake.

Lol really. I also forgot about grey being the first vote because he unvoted. But my point still stands that you didn't initially acknowledge my case on anora. You say believe it may be fake. So you acknowledge it could be real? Like come on do better than this.

All your doing is saying stuff is fake with out attempting to prove why!

Lets be honest you have no real case against me. You say you have all these points against me but you never say them and all you do is cry how fake my points and reads are. Which makes believe you are making things up on the spot. Town don't make up shit on the spot to justify a read so you are scum.


I beleive the CASE itself is real but the fact you made it then is fake.

I am scumreading anoro contardictions myself. I'm the one who pointed them before you.

I can't prove litterally anything - like the way you can't do that. Prove you think I'm scum right now! You can't!

Thats the impression I got based on the events.

Lets be honest. I have no case against anyone and no one else has at this point. I have a read that I'm trying to see where it ends. I'm not crying! I'm brave ! If I get mislynched for the second time in my whole MS history thats fine! I'm polishing my meta and I'm doing a great job controlling my emotions!

what do you mean i don't say them? I said the point three times in past two pages. what exactly is ambiguise for you! Just ask! <3

and nope I'm not scum. and I made no shit up! I'm town and I'm a cute one!
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Garmr
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2013
Location: The Ban Thread
Pronoun: He

Post Post #433  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:25 am

In post 427, Frozen Angel wrote:@Gramr

that starting vote was not sirious. It was a hunch that I didn't change cause I had nothing more sirious to hunch on.

and yes I pushed other directions and got reads out of it. It was 11/12 pm last night.

again I'm asking why me having no sirious read at that stage of game is scummy? cause its the defualt crap you're using in you're case.

and yes. I understand why RC has doubts about me. I understand why Fire is scumreading me and I actually can accept town!you scumreading me (thats not related to the fact I'm scum reading you at all nor my points about you). after like 50 games which I only got mislynched in once in a lylo (on ms) I'm ok with getting lynched and to die if thats what polish my meta.

Ok starting vote wasn't serious do you expect a town me to act out on a none serious vote? Of course I'm not going to react so why did you say you waiting for me to react. You just changed your narrative.

Also my point was you were still in rvs mode at 240 something posts that's at least enough time to formulate a opinion and if you didn't have a serious read on me why did your vote stay on me. Your making up bull shit now and getting tangled in it.

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #434  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:26 am

In post 431, Garmr wrote:I'm not referring to any of that i'm not using meta like you always do and not. I'm saying your comfortable with your position so you took a step back while a town frozen would push more and produce actual content and wouldn't let convos die.


But I'm producing actual content and look at how many convos I created in game!

I am a human being and I'm living in europe so - I need sleep! If you're reffering to the period I was sleeping or when I was busy earlier today then I'm not sure what to tell.

which convo are you referring to?
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #435  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:30 am

In post 433, Garmr wrote:
In post 427, Frozen Angel wrote:@Gramr

that starting vote was not sirious. It was a hunch that I didn't change cause I had nothing more sirious to hunch on.

and yes I pushed other directions and got reads out of it. It was 11/12 pm last night.

again I'm asking why me having no sirious read at that stage of game is scummy? cause its the defualt crap you're using in you're case.

and yes. I understand why RC has doubts about me. I understand why Fire is scumreading me and I actually can accept town!you scumreading me (thats not related to the fact I'm scum reading you at all nor my points about you). after like 50 games which I only got mislynched in once in a lylo (on ms) I'm ok with getting lynched and to die if thats what polish my meta.

Ok starting vote wasn't serious do you expect a town me to act out on a none serious vote? Of course I'm not going to react so why did you say you waiting for me to react. You just changed your narrative.

Also my point was you were still in rvs mode at 240 something posts that's at least enough time to formulate a opinion and if you didn't have a serious read on me why did your vote stay on me. Your making up bull shit now and getting tangled in it.


No I didn't! see when I voted you there you sheeping fire was actually so damn fake! so I voted you cause I had something against you. I was expecting you to react to it. It was sirious in that sense. It wasn't a vote To lynch like you're referring it to such.

and I formulated my opinions and I clearly explained them even back then. You're basic argument that I made no stances in game is not accurate and correct. I didn't make my opinion on so many slots in game though and I didn't formulate a tunnelvision/hard stance and I won't - at least not so early. why is this scummy again?
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Garmr
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2013
Location: The Ban Thread
Pronoun: He

Post Post #436  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:31 am

In post 429, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 426, Garmr wrote:
In post 415, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 407, Garmr wrote:2b- You accuse me trying to have reads with out doing the scum hunting? But it's pretty obvious I have been doing scum hunting and pushing my case. I have interacted with multiple players and developed reads from my interactions. This sounds like you are trying to make a excuse to stay on me but can't find a real adequate one.


well I say you're having reads - and whatever else you're doing is attaching those reads to a suitable apeasable case.

I accuse you that you're doing the process vise versa (practically what scum do and what makes me feel you're scum - and what I called fake!)

Lol your accusing me of it yet you have no proof that i'm doing that or show a hypothsis of where,when and why I'm doing it. Like you said that's a accusation. A baseless one and that doesn't hold in mafia because scum can use baseless accusations especially when your trying to reach for a reason to stay on me.

You can generically accuse every player here of doing that.


You're accusation on me is exactly baseless like that, nearlly no one in game made hard stances and you still refuse to explain why me having no strong reads last night was scummy.

and thats how I felt about you after you voted me with fire at start. I felt the same thing when you practically gathered what I forced antoro to tell in game to make a case against her which made you look townier. and then you make a case against me and you ask RC how he feels about that after stating you're townreading him without explaining your reasons.

thats what triggered my gut and why you deserve more pressure


So you admit your accusation is baseless congrats. It's easy to see that your contentness to stay on a none serious vote is not town.

Oh look another bullshit reason you just made up.
You can see through out my posts that I thought rc was town. You even highlighted one of my posts and used it as a example to explain why it's obvious rc is town.
In post 88, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 79, Garmr wrote:What scum would want to counterclaim miller especially this early in the game. Also I know firebringer enough to know he wouldn't fakeclaim miller as scum.


I mean yeah practically what Garmr said. The whole miller crap is NAI atm and I actually can believe 2 town miller claims in a setup anyway.

pedit : thats what we call wifom anotora

are you an alt or a new player? (If you don't mind answering ofc)


See when you make shit up on the spot you get caught out.

Frozens now doing a scum tactic of posting hundreds of times on a page so players get burned out.

Do I need to say anymore?

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #437  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:35 am

I need to leave now

will be back later tonight

bye!

pedit : ah I didn't say RC is town. I just said that the whole thing is WIFOMy. and if thats your reason for town reading RC you suck!

and my accusations is as strong as you're accusations on me. and I proved it. so yep congrats to both of us I guess.

and stop being a jerk. You talk I answer. Drop conversation if you think you're harming the town. You know I can't ignore people.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Garmr
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2013
Location: The Ban Thread
Pronoun: He

Post Post #438  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:59 am

In post 437, Frozen Angel wrote:I need to leave now

will be back later tonight

bye!

pedit : ah I didn't say RC is town. I just said that the whole thing is WIFOMy. and if thats your reason for town reading RC you suck!

and my accusations is as strong as you're accusations on me. and I proved it. so yep congrats to both of us I guess.

and stop being a jerk. You talk I answer. Drop conversation if you think you're harming the town. You know I can't ignore people.

It's part of the reason why I town read rc like it or lump it. Also you didn't prove anything and i'm not being a jerk. I honestly think your spamming is whats harming town. I think accusing someone of being a creep just because they scum read you and bringing none relevant topics about your own life to try and shame the other person and make them look bad is pretty low and would be worse than a jerk because it's that despicable.

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #439  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:01 am

+1 on leaving meatworld in meatworld.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 17, 2016
Location: Queen of Rap
Pronoun: He

Post Post #440  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:31 am

So I'm on page 9 and I'm not liking Anotora. I haven't read the latest posts so please take this post as not serious cauz it could change. thnak u
Show

keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 17, 2016
Location: Queen of Rap
Pronoun: He

Post Post #441  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:34 am

In post 219, Anotora wrote:So, we can't really talk much about it because of Rule 11 (ongoing games), but Srceenplay's meta is interesting and everyone here should definitely check it out.

What a very good post indeed. *insert sarcasm here*
Show

keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 17, 2016
Location: Queen of Rap
Pronoun: He

Post Post #442  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:36 am

In post 238, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 172, Alisae wrote:Don't mind me I'm just gonna quickly skim 7 pages.

Yeiiii, Alidick <3

?
Show

keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 17, 2016
Location: Queen of Rap
Pronoun: He

Post Post #443  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:42 am

Can I ask people to not quote large quotes? It's just distracting.
Show

keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 17, 2016
Location: Queen of Rap
Pronoun: He

Post Post #444  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:45 am

I'm on page 12 and so far, lots of contents have been said but right now on my page, just a bunch of shitposts. I gtg and i'll brb soon. Hopefully, could cope up with the game.
Show

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #445  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:11 am

In post 438, Garmr wrote:It's part of the reason why I town read rc like it or lump it. Also you didn't prove anything and i'm not being a jerk. I honestly think your spamming is whats harming town. I think accusing someone of being a creep just because they scum read you and bringing none relevant topics about your own life to try and shame the other person and make them look bad is pretty low and would be worse than a jerk because it's that despicable.


Well thats too naive and I really don't expect someone as experianced as you act like that. spescially when its about RC. but yeah sorry for the harassing comment.

all I did in past 2 pages was me answering your concerns. I did prove that. You're saying I didn't take any stances while I did - You're argument is that I didn't announce them completly in thread before being spotlighted which is half false anyone who can Iso me can see where I explained how I feel about the stuff I detected. I didn;t follow them to a complete convo last night cause I had to sleep and I didn't follow them earlier today cause I was busy. You're saying this is not what you expect of frozen as she would made hard stances and push them down. I said I'm no longer that frozen and that frozen would do that as town or scum so not doing that is not practically proving anything. You're saying my case on you is crap cause I have no substantial point to follow it up, well I had and I explained them. You just clarified one of my points which is actually bugging but believable (regarding you're townread on RC)

there were some other arguments - I beleive you're accusing me of vote parking on you since last night and I answered its less than 24 hours in game and as I said I was busy to think and I didn't got any better hunches to follow. well be happy I want to change my vote atm cause i don't think my concerns about you are matching up atm.

the only other person I like to push right now is Anotora which I have a complicated feeling about. The points they make are scummy as their contradicting but their too consistent in what their doing which is as I said earlier make me feel their naive attitude regarding stuff is NAI. Because of that I like to see how will they react to other people pushing them.

VOTE: Anotora
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #446  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:18 am

and I called you a jerk cause you were the one who was continuing the argument. I was the one who was getting interrogated. Calling me a spammer was really lame.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

mlmooney89
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #447  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:22 am

Holy crap yall I am so sorry I didn't realize the game had started. I checked and it was still needing a bunch of players then the long weekend happened. I'm going to catch up RIGHT NOW. Again I apologize.

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #448  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:08 am

In post 442, keyenpeydee wrote:
In post 238, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 172, Alisae wrote:Don't mind me I'm just gonna quickly skim 7 pages.

Yeiiii, Alidick <3

?

Just a welcoming post, nothing in-game related.

Also welcome to you too I guess ^^

keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 17, 2016
Location: Queen of Rap
Pronoun: He

Post Post #449  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:18 am

Okay so I've read the whole pages and skim read the 17th page because it's TL;DR and what I just know is that Anotora is so scummy af and he needs to be lynched. Idk why but when I started to read everything and FB claiming miller with RC counterclaiming I think is just a joke nor I don't think FB is a real miller. Anatora comes in and starts to type words words words which is boring to read since I disagree with that FB and RC case being serious. Gamer or whatever's case on Anotora is convincing enough to make me vote for him. I also am supportive of the Pep and Ano scum team but hesitant cauz the two looks like newbies.

This is what I understand all throughout the miserable adventure of forcing myself to read and procrastinating my homeworks. I also hate the games I cannot catch up. I'm also on the verge of being replaced but I don't want to be replaced.

I want a VC first before voting Anotora.
Show

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Mini Normal Games