Sikario8
Goon
Sikario8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:58 am

Post by Sikario8 »

Quagmire wrote:
sikario wrote:Your opposition to this investigation, or mockery thereof, can be taken two ways. You can be genuinely upset that we're stuck on Quag and not hunting or you can be trying to preserve a scumbuddy. What if Quag's already looked at his role PM and what if you're his scumbuddy? Does this not imply that Quag won't change his playstyle and that, if we overlook him and you're his advocate, we'll consequently overlook you until you two NK everyone?
Why in the world
, if he was my scumbuddy,
would he be so obvious about it?
Your vote reeks of opportunism,
especially after you had just "cooled off."
What you believe to be obvious might not be obvious for everyone. Even still, obvious or not, whether he plays supergood or superbad, it's still scummy. I understand why you may want to fight my vote - I wouldn't want to be lynched either; however, he's wrong.
Cooled off? Surely if anyone had any worthwhile reason to vote for me, they'd
still be voting for me
. Do
you
have a case against me?
'Sikario not having "Townsperson" disturbs me. Please rectify this thok.' --Oman
:roll:
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:56 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Sikario, why attack Has and not myself? I agree with Has's stance about Quagmire. Pursuing him today is NOT useful to the town in any way. This setup has
NO
incentive for Quagmire to pull a stunt like this as scum, so we'd only be getting lucky if he died and came up scum. Given that he has a much higher probability of being town than scum, we're taking a crapshoot in the dark here just because we don't like that he didn't read his role pm. It's a bullshit justification for people trying to push a bad wagon on Day 1. And you trying to set up a 1-2 lynch on Quag and Has doesn't make it any better.
Permanent V/LA.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:52 am

Post by hasdgfas »

sikario8 wrote:I say we lynch Quag and, once/if he turns up scum, we lynch has next; however, it's only a suggestion to the town.
Wow, setting up lynches now sikario? And then saying that it's only a suggestion. That is quite suspicious.
FoS: sikario
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:58 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

hasdgfas wrote:
sikario8 wrote:I say we lynch Quag and, once/if he turns up scum, we lynch has next; however, it's only a suggestion to the town.
Wow, setting up lynches now sikario? And then saying that it's only a suggestion. That is quite suspicious.
FoS: hasdgfas for OMGUS
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:18 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

I think setting up lynches is more of a scumtell than OMGUS.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:26 pm

hasdgfas wrote:I think setting up lynches is more of a scumtell than OMGUS.
Unvote, vote hasdgfas

Found your scum.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:32 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

I didn't even vote for sikario.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:40 pm

When Quag almost got lynched you tried to stop it because you knew he was town. Then you try to frame Sikario for 'trying to set up a lynch', which is BULLSHIT that you've constructed.

Sikario said we lynch whoever, because that person is scum. Whenever that person is proven scum and dead, we move on to lynch his scum-partner. Unless Sikario is bussing his partner Quagmire, the only person trying to set someone up is you.

Now die.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:41 pm

Sikario said we lynch Quagmire iirc, because that person is scum. Whenever Quagmire is proven scum and dead, we move on to lynch his hasdgfas (iirc). Unless Sikario is bussing his partner Quagmire, the only person trying to set someone up is you.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:11 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Sikario8 wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Even if he read his role pm its not like he can backtrack and go after someone else now.
He wasted his day1 and our time
, now we lynch him.
Did anyone come up with a rebuttal for this?
...so, because we don't have any information on him based on his early game play, we should speedlynch him rather then, say, get him to contribute on other issues and gain information based on what he says NOW?

I'm thinking the best wagon for the moment is Toaster Strudel. She looks like over-eager scum to me.
unvote:MOS
vote:Toaster Strudel
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:58 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:When Quag almost got lynched you tried to stop it because you knew he was town. Then you try to frame Sikario for 'trying to set up a lynch', which is BULLSHIT that you've constructed.

Sikario said we lynch Quagmire iirc, because that person is scum. Whenever Quagmire is proven scum and dead, we move on to lynch his hasdgfas (iirc). Unless Sikario is bussing his partner Quagmire, the only person trying to set someone up is you.

Now die.
No, I tried to stop it because it was a completely idiotic reason for lynching someone. And, in case you didn't notice, sikario
is
trying to set up a lynch. He said that we should lynch Quag and then me next if Quag comes up scum. That is 100% setting up a lynch. I'm not trying to "set someone up", I'm trying to scumhunt, which is hard when we're still stuck on quagmire and his role PM. Especially when people such as you and sikario will not give it up.

I'm not voting for sikario right now, because the only thing I have on him is trying to set up a chain-lynch and the fact that he won't get off of the Quagmire thing. I'm still on Peers because I still think he's scum based on what was said about 15 pages ago. If I see more suspicious stuff from sikario, I'll vote him, but right now, I don't want him lynched.
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:59 pm

Post by Peers »

God help me, ABR is making perfect sense to me.

unvote

Vote: hasdgfas
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:53 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Peers wrote:... damn this game. I... I agree with ABR... I have to go clean my brain out with bleach now...
Peers wrote:God help me, ABR is making perfect sense to me.

unvote

You seem to agree with ABR a lot when it keeps suspicion off of you.
Sikario8
Sikario8
Goon
Sikario8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:14 am

Post by Sikario8 »

So much BS, so little time.. :?
Mastermind of Sin wrote:Sikario, why attack Has and not myself? I agree with Has's stance about Quagmire.
Pursuing him today is NOT useful to the town in any way. This setup has
NO
incentive for Quagmire to pull a stunt like this as scum, so we'd only be getting lucky if he died and came up scum
. Given that he has a much higher probability of being town than scum, we're taking a crapshoot in the dark here just because we don't like that he didn't read his role pm. It's a bullshit justification for people trying to push a bad wagon on Day 1. And you trying to set up a 1-2 lynch on Quag and Has doesn't make it any better.
If this makes sense to you, then that's good and I appreciate your input, but it doesn't make sense to me; however, I don't think I'm still voting Quag cuz I stood down...I think. If I haven't, I'll go back and check.
hasdgfas wrote:
Wow, setting up lynches now sikario?
And then saying that it's only a suggestion.
That is quite suspicious.

I was going to comment on this, but ABR and Peers got to you first. How was I setting up lynches by making suggestions? No sarcasm here, but I'd appreciate if you'd help me out.
hasdgfas wrote:
I think setting up lynches is more of a scumtell than OMGUS
Who told you that? Also: Setting up lynches...?
Yosarian2 wrote:
Sikario8 wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Even if he read his role pm its not like he can backtrack and go after someone else now.
He wasted his day1 and our time
, now we lynch him.
Did anyone come up with a rebuttal for this?
...so, because we don't have any information on him based on his early game play, we should speedlynch him rather then, say, get him to contribute on other issues and gain information based on what he says
NOW?

I'm thinking the best wagon for the moment is Toaster Strudel. She looks like over-eager scum to me.
unvote:MOS
vote:Toaster Strudel
That wasn't what I was trying to imply. I was asking if anyone capable of logic had a rebuttal because I was a bit rushed with reality and all.
hasdgfas wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:When Quag almost got lynched you tried to stop it because you knew he was town. Then you try to frame Sikario for 'trying to set up a lynch', which is BULLSHIT that you've constructed.

Now die.
No, I tried to stop it because it was a completely idiotic reason for lynching someone. And, in case you didn't notice, sikario
is
trying to set up a lynch. He said that we should lynch Quag and then me next if Quag comes up scum. That is 100% setting up a lynch.
I'm not trying to "set someone up", I'm trying to scumhunt
, which is hard when we're still stuck on quagmire and his role PM.
Especially when people such as you and sikario will not give it up

I'm not voting for sikario right now, because
the only thing I have on him is trying to set up a chain-lynch
and the fact that he won't get off of the Quagmire thing. I'm still on Peers because I still think he's scum based on what was said about 15 pages ago. If I see more suspicious stuff from sikario, I'll vote him, but right now,
I don't want him lynched
What's the difference?
Won't give it up? I interacted with Quagmire concerning this and we came to a conclusion. Short, sweet, and to the point.
Yay!
hasdgfas wrote:
Peers wrote:... damn this game. I... I agree with ABR... I have to go clean my brain out with bleach now...

unvote

You seem to be lashing out left and right.
I
don't want to provoke you, I'm just saying that this is how you come off.

More later, I have to go to class... :shock:
'Sikario not having "Townsperson" disturbs me. Please rectify this thok.' --Oman
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:33 am

Post by Peers »

hasdgfas wrote:You seem to agree with ABR a lot when it keeps suspicion off of you.
I know. This worries me greatly. Perhaps I can use it as an inverse scumdar -- if I agree with ABR, I'm playing wrong...
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:56 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

unvote

FoS: Peers

ABR is making less sense than usual in this game.
Sikario8 wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:Sikario, why attack Has and not myself? I agree with Has's stance about Quagmire.
NO
incentive for Quagmire to pull a stunt like this as scum, so we'd only be getting lucky if he died and came up scum
. Given that he has a much higher probability of being town than scum, we're taking a crapshoot in the dark here just because we don't like that he didn't read his role pm. It's a bullshit justification for people trying to push a bad wagon on Day 1. And you trying to set up a 1-2 lynch on Quag and Has doesn't make it any better.
If this makes sense to you, then that's good and I appreciate your input, but it doesn't make sense to me; however, I don't think I'm still voting Quag cuz I stood down...I think. If I haven't, I'll go back and check.
If that statement doesn't make sense to you, clearly you believe that Quagmire has something to gain by doing this as scum. What do you believe Quagmire, if he's scum, is trying to accomplish by claiming not to have read his role pm on Day 1?
Permanent V/LA.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:39 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Sikario8 wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:

I was going to comment on this, but ABR and Peers got to you first. How was I setting up lynches by making suggestions? No sarcasm here, but I'd appreciate if you'd help me out.
When you say that we should lynch someone based on how something else turns out, that is called setting up a chain-lynch, and it's not a good thing. It's something scum often do to try to get the town to follow their logic and lynch more townies. They usually happen based on bad logic as in, "if one person is scum, this other person must be as well." Can you see now what I was seeing? If not, I'm sure someone with more experience can explain to you better what I'm talking about.
sikario8 wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
That didn't come out right. It was supposed to be that setting up a chain-lynch is a scumtell, and so is OMGUS. But both of them have problems with using them.
sikario8 wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:

Now die.
is
trying to set up a lynch. He said that we should lynch Quag and then me next if Quag comes up scum. That is 100% setting up a lynch.

and the fact that he won't get off of the Quagmire thing. I'm still on Peers because I still think he's scum based on what was said about 15 pages ago. If I see more suspicious stuff from sikario, I'll vote him, but right now,
I don't want him lynched
What's the difference?
Won't give it up? I interacted with Quagmire concerning this and we came to a conclusion. Short, sweet, and to the point.
Yay!
Scumhunting is completely different than "setting someone up" or suggesting a chain lynch. Scumhunting is using evidence found from what someone has said to prove them as scum. Setting up a chain lynch is using evidence from someone else to prove them as scum, it's completely different.
sikario8 wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:

unvote

I

Um, lashing out? I was making a comment about how Peers seems to follow ABR whenever he changes wagons to someone other than him, possibly so that he can prevent the suspicion from coming back onto him. I'm still voting for Peers because I still find him most suspicious. Right now, I'm looking for ways to show that, and that comment was one of them.
Sikario8
Sikario8
Goon
Sikario8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:46 am

Post by Sikario8 »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:

unvote

FoS: Peers

ABR is making less sense than usual in this game.
Sikario8 wrote:
NO
If that statement doesn't make sense to you, clearly you believe that Quagmire has something to gain by doing this as scum
. What do you believe Quagmire, if he's scum, is trying to accomplish by claiming not to have read his role pm on Day 1?
Not necessarily true; however, this may be so because of my wording. I don't know anything about Quag or his thought processes, so it's harder for me to try and discern his methods; therefore, I'll admit my mental defeat and relinquish my hold on it in order to allow someone more competent to input their opinion, i.e. you.
hasdgfas wrote:
Sikario8 wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:

When you say that we should lynch someone based on how something else turns out, that is called setting up a chain-lynch, and it's not a good thing. It's something scum often do to try to get the town to follow their logic and lynch more townies. They usually happen based on bad logic as in, "if one person is scum, this other person must be as well." Can you see now what I was seeing? If not, I'm sure someone with more experience can explain to you better what I'm talking about.
sikario8 wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
That didn't come out right. It was supposed to be that setting up a chain-lynch is a scumtell, and so is OMGUS. But both of them have problems with using them.
sikario8 wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:

Now die.
is

I don't want him lynched
What's the difference?
Yay!
Scumhunting is completely different than "setting someone up" or suggesting a chain lynch. Scumhunting is using evidence found from what someone has said to prove them as scum. Setting up a chain lynch is using evidence from someone else to prove them as scum, it's completely different.
sikario8 wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:

unvote

I

Um, lashing out? I was making a comment about how Peers seems to follow ABR
whenever he changes wagons to someone other than him, possibly so that he can prevent the suspicion from coming back onto him. I'm still voting for Peers because I still find him most suspicious. Right now, I'm looking for ways to show that, and that comment was one of them.
Sorry - once again, a bit rushed. What I meant was that there's been alot of attacks and comments in regards to you and by "lashing out" I meant that you're having to defend yourself frequently. That's all.

I'm trying to get to some analysis, but I wanted to respond to your questions and comments first, so I'll get to it as soon as possible. Sry.
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:30 am

Post by Peers »

.... all the color-coded quotes are hurting my brain, people. Simplify, simplify, simplify...
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:55 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Mod- Votecount much? ;)
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:36 pm

Post by PJ. »

Peers wrote:.... all the color-coded quotes are hurting my brain, people. Simplify, simplify, simplify...
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Sikario8
Sikario8
Goon
Sikario8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:13 am

Post by Sikario8 »

pssst!
Panzerjager wrote:
Peers wrote:.... all the color-coded quotes are hurting my brain, people. Simplify, simplify, simplify...
pass it on!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:51 am

Panzerjager wrote:
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:51 am

Nobody's going to read all that crap, so tell us when you find the scum, k ?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:19 am

Post by Battle Mage »

^QFT. Where am i here?
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11