Mini Normal 1866: Landmark Mafia! (Mafia Victory!)

mlmooney89
mlmooney89
Goon
mlmooney89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:48 am

Post by mlmooney89 »

Now that I am caught up I will be more attentive and comment as we go so I won't have anything big like that unless I give full reads later in the game.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 623, Anotora wrote:Throughout this entire game, Pepcho has only rarely voted in accord with his own scumreads. He's scummy.
I have rarely voted as a whole. But my two votes have both been on the same guy. One of my strongest scum reads. But honestly I think I would be more willing to go into day 2 with someone that actually wants to cooperate and help the discussion then someone like Srceenplay.

But still, you are one of my top scum targets. The day is still young I guess.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Srceenplay »

My game play has been consistent all game.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:50 am

Post by Alisae »

mlmooney, where am I?!?!?!?!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:50 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 627, Srceenplay wrote:My game play has been consistent all game.
LOL IT'S KINDA TRUE ACTUALLY.
GTKAS
| here.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 627, Srceenplay wrote:My game play has been consistent all game.
You have consistently been doing nothing.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 624, mlmooney89 wrote:Alright here is how I work when I hafta catch up on a bunch of stuff. I write down notes as I go. My thoughts and opinions change as the notes go on but they are in chronological order so the ones at the bottom are current.

Firebringer (FB)- Claims miller. Early claim- day one. Possible real claim
RadiantCowbells(RC)- Counter claims; makes FB look scum
Grey- Tripping people up; then makes point about CC w/ vote
FrozenAngel (FA)- Points out things about the FB/RC for miller that go along with my own thoughts
Anotora- (Anot) Pointed out why RC being scum would have been bad for scum, this was called as scum by Grey.
Garmr claims both are town, becoming obvious that RC was joking.
Srceenplay (Screen) latched onto Garmr without doing anything.
Pepchoninga (Pep)- Standing up for Screen, says that we need pressure but we don’t need to lynch any time soon… well I’m not sure how that doesn’t say right away that pressure is no good since the lynch won’t happen. Worst way to pressure someone is to say but it’s a long day and let’s play this out… >.>

Anywho so my thoughts on a few people.

Anot gave reads which I was happy to see because even if scum it tells a lot about a person. I know a lot are voting here but I would place my vote somewhere safer.
Pep doesn’t seem to be on one solid path which makes me suspicious.
RC was giving pretty good explanations for game play which I would think scum would withhold so I’m leaning town.
FA seems like she is trying even is scattered with arguing, lean town.
FB is a LOT like one of my friends so I’m having a hard time separating him from what my friend would do. I do know my friend would be town if acting like that so since it is day one only I will stay town here.
Grey- I wouldn’t put anything past him. He is scum until proven innocent.
Screen- This is my vote all day long. I’ve dealt with town screen and this is a full 180. Until we get better co-operation (which I know sounds horrible coming from someone who hasn’t been around but oh well) I’m going to vote here. When someone shows such a huge change in game play without giving reasons as to why it’s a red flag for me.

VOTE: Srceenplay
Now, just to clear my words. What I say is that I see a lust for a fast lynch in some people. That doesn't necessarily make them scum, but going for not well though lynch increases the chance of a misslynch. Pressure is made to force reactions which inturn help you to get a good case. And you should not feel rushed to do that. That is what I'm saying. If there is someone who does give a lot of food to fead upon and people have come to a consensus then by all means a lynch could happen earlier. It's just we have time and we should be able to use it as we wish without necessarily making us look scummy.
mlmooney89
mlmooney89
Goon
mlmooney89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by mlmooney89 »

If I didn't mention you it's due to null reasons.

kentofan5- Has this person checked in? I honestly don't remember anything from/about them
Obvious Alt- Don't recall anything specific here except how they are now playing the game on gut if I'm not mixing people up
Alisae- Good convo but that doesn't mean much doesn't look town or scum yet
Garmr- I was back and forth here; looks scum, then felt town... couldn't get one way or the other so has to be null
keyenpeydee- null, new to this game like I am, still trying to jump in.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 632, mlmooney89 wrote:If I didn't mention you it's due to null reasons.

kentofan5- Has this person checked in? I honestly don't remember anything from/about them
Obvious Alt- Don't recall anything specific here except how they are now playing the game on gut if I'm not mixing people up
Alisae- Good convo but that doesn't mean much doesn't look town or scum yet
Garmr- I was back and forth here; looks scum, then felt town... couldn't get one way or the other so has to be null
keyenpeydee- null, new to this game like I am, still trying to jump in.
kentofan5 doesn't have a post I think. Should get prodded soon.
mlmooney89
mlmooney89
Goon
mlmooney89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by mlmooney89 »

In post 631, Pepchoninga wrote: Now, just to clear my words. What I say is that I see a lust for a fast lynch in some people. That doesn't necessarily make them scum, but going for not well though lynch increases the chance of a misslynch. Pressure is made to force reactions which inturn help you to get a good case. And you should not feel rushed to do that. That is what I'm saying. If there is someone who does give a lot of food to fead upon and people have come to a consensus then by all means a lynch could happen earlier. It's just we have time and we should be able to use it as we wish without necessarily making us look scummy.
Still takes away the effect by TELLING scum that we want to review every wagon before we lynch. If they think they have time to move the wagon they won't be pressured at all.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 624, mlmooney89 wrote:Grey- I wouldn’t put anything past him. He is scum until proven innocent.
Where do you get the basis for this remark about me?
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 634, mlmooney89 wrote:
In post 631, Pepchoninga wrote: Now, just to clear my words. What I say is that I see a lust for a fast lynch in some people. That doesn't necessarily make them scum, but going for not well though lynch increases the chance of a misslynch. Pressure is made to force reactions which inturn help you to get a good case. And you should not feel rushed to do that. That is what I'm saying. If there is someone who does give a lot of food to fead upon and people have come to a consensus then by all means a lynch could happen earlier. It's just we have time and we should be able to use it as we wish without necessarily making us look scummy.
Still takes away the effect by TELLING scum that we want to review every wagon before we lynch. If they think they have time to move the wagon they won't be pressured at all.
That's a good point, but really if we rush everything and go after the first thing that looks scummy enough it is much easier for scum to trick clown. If you go into a discussion and pursue the situation, even if scum changes the wagon you will have enough time to spot to player that is causing this to happen. In the end it is all a matter of who is more patient and who has the better nerves.
mlmooney89
mlmooney89
Goon
mlmooney89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by mlmooney89 »

In post 636, Pepchoninga wrote: That's a good point, but really if we rush everything and go after the first thing that looks scummy enough it is much easier for scum to trick clown. If you go into a discussion and pursue the situation, even if scum changes the wagon you will have enough time to spot to player that is causing this to happen. In the end it is all a matter of who is more patient and who has the better nerves.
I reckon... I don't usually like giving scum my intentions nor giving them time to think about their answers. I want honest reactions. That is done by scaring them. But that's just theory on the game. Anywho... I won't tie up the thread with theory. Those were just my notes and they are all opinions. I'm not calling you out on it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 598, Alisae wrote:
In post 596, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why do you dislike it Alisae?

UNVOTE:
Feels like they're trying to derail the wagon by shadethrowing.
To be fair alisae anotora has been shade throwing at their town reads the whole game.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 637, mlmooney89 wrote:
In post 636, Pepchoninga wrote: That's a good point, but really if we rush everything and go after the first thing that looks scummy enough it is much easier for scum to trick clown. If you go into a discussion and pursue the situation, even if scum changes the wagon you will have enough time to spot to player that is causing this to happen. In the end it is all a matter of who is more patient and who has the better nerves.
I reckon... I don't usually like giving scum my intentions nor giving them time to think about their answers. I want honest reactions. That is done by scaring them. But that's just theory on the game. Anywho... I won't tie up the thread with theory. Those were just my notes and they are all opinions. I'm not calling you out on it.
I know. I'm just trying to have a good conversation. What is beautiful about mafia is that you don't have to play a certain way to win imo. In the end you understand wether your approach was right or wrong.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 638, Garmr wrote:
In post 598, Alisae wrote:
In post 596, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why do you dislike it Alisae?

UNVOTE:
Feels like they're trying to derail the wagon by shadethrowing.
To be fair alisae anotora has been shade throwing at their town reads the whole game.
Difference here is they're voting Pep.
anotora isn't TRing Pep
GTKAS
| here.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

I also feel like I should watch mlmooney89 closely. Her reasoning why she is not voting ano is meh. Not being safe? Voting scum is always a safe bet.

I feel like screenplay is the town counter wagon at this point and atleast one scum is on him.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I mean 27 pages isn't a bad day 1. I could lynch Anotora already, but I do want time to give more detailed reads since I'm probably getting cthunked day 1.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Anotora »

I have work for the next eight hours, so if I could not be lynched during this time, that would be great. I know I'm only at L-2 but if I am put at L-1 I wouldn't put it past scum to quickhammer.
mlmooney89
mlmooney89
Goon
mlmooney89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by mlmooney89 »

In post 635, -Grey- wrote:
In post 624, mlmooney89 wrote:Grey- I wouldn’t put anything past him. He is scum until proven innocent.
Because you are a good player. I've played with good players before and being a good player means I don't trust you until I see something more solid.
mlmooney89
mlmooney89
Goon
mlmooney89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by mlmooney89 »

In post 641, Garmr wrote:I also feel like I should watch mlmooney89 closely. Her reasoning why she is not voting ano is meh. Not being safe? Voting scum is always a safe bet.

I feel like screenplay is the town counter wagon at this point and atleast one scum is on him.

Because I feel safer in the thought that srceenplay is scum. Why would I vote for someone over the person I really think is scum?
mlmooney89
mlmooney89
Goon
mlmooney89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by mlmooney89 »

I'm closing the building at work then heading to the gym and home. I will be back in two or three hours.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 632, mlmooney89 wrote:Alisae- Good convo but that doesn't mean much doesn't look town or scum yet
How does this make me null?
GTKAS
| here.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 642, RadiantCowbells wrote:I mean 27 pages isn't a bad day 1. I could lynch Anotora already, but I do want time to give more detailed reads since I'm probably getting cthunked day 1.
I am willing to give you as much time as you need. I promote you to leader.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 644, mlmooney89 wrote:
In post 635, -Grey- wrote:
Because you are a good player. I've played with good players before and being a good player means I don't trust you until I see something more solid.
What gives you the idea that I'm a good player?

Why does me being a good player make you automatically assume I'm scum unless proven otherwise?
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”