Survivor Mafiascum Rankdown (Properly Dead. Leave it dead)

This subforum is for additional threads for
ongoing
Mish Mash games. If a game has multiple active threads at once, all but the first one should be made in this forum.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

ego
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:58 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

I'm going to go with
Ralts aka Kari from Survivor: Sky Pillar
. Throughout the course of the game, Ralts had 3 posts (none of which are in her confessional), and no votes even though this tribe went to Tribal Council.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:04 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 17, Radja wrote:Wait am I not supposed to cut people?
We kind of set this up beforehand, and are doing it in a public setting for all to see. Oops.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:26 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 22, MattP wrote:but wat if the rankers just idol themselves
What Radja said - feel free to humiliate us!

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #26 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:29 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 0, xofelf wrote:Once someone is idoled, they can't be cut for another 30 rounds. Once we get to the top 150, idols only protect someone for 12 more turns. If a cut you make is idoled, you can never cut that player again.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #28 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:31 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

If you're going to comment about the mechanics, yes :p

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #50 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

One of the last people on this list to never post on this list is
Mordin Solus aka xRECKONERx from Mass Effect Survivor
, and there's not much else to say.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #77 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:16 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Going to go with
Kai Leng aka borkjerfkin from Mass Effect
. Huzzah for more early quits!

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #87 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 83, Cheery Dog wrote:i don't know anything about Destiny or Seafoam islands, but at the moment my guess is Eon will survive the longest before being cut.
I'm going to be cutting Kairi before too long.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #89 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 88, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:
In post 87, animorpherv1 wrote:
In post 83, Cheery Dog wrote:i don't know anything about Destiny or Seafoam islands, but at the moment my guess is Eon will survive the longest before being cut.
I'm going to be cutting Kairi before too long.
Booo @ spoilers for future cuts
I mean inactive.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #95 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

455. Blitzcrank/Zilean (Flameaxe) - Survivor: League of Legends

Image -
"Can we stop the fucking pity party for once, Jesus fucking Christ."

What better way to use my last pick for the first section (what I like to call 'worst of the worst') for the one fucker who actively broke me as a mod. Zilean is not in this location for his gameplay (although that certainly doesn't do him any help), but for the remarks made after he formally quit.

When I saw Flameaxe had decided to join, I was surprised. I hadn't been informed of anything, and further investigation through means of xofelf confirmed that he was very interested in the game and that I should let him in for sure, to which I gladly obliged. Flameaxe is a popular person, and he seemed very interested. However, due to a mistake on the mod end, he ended up getting Blitzcrank instead of Zilean, which once we found out, we made the immediate decision to switch him over to the correct account name (an unprecedented decision).

However, Flameaxe in-game was nothing if not mostly absent. Blitzcrank (as well as Zilean) were about as close as you can get to inactive without being formally replaced, having several spectators curious if he even existed. As we learned that Flameaxe was growing restless and looking to quit, both BPC and I made the decision to attempt to appease him when possible, hoping that we wouldn't get another quit.

But quit Flameaxe did, and he did so in an atrocious manner, blaming specifically me for everything that is wrong with all of the Survivors ran on Mafiascum since I started modding. As if that wasn't enough, he decided to make a cheeky post in the dead thread about how bad the mods were, and how the game was shit in just the manner that broke the last straw. When the spectators decided to chime in immediately after the quit request, the response was not one of understanding, but one of hatred (the quote I gave above).

This bled into my modding over the next several rounds, and I never had a chance to formally apologize to the players, the spectators, or BPC. While I am fine (and understanding) of a player who will quit the game due to lack of enjoyment, verbal attacks are something I refuse to recognize as anything near positive.

Your legacy to the game involved being inactive, creating moderator fumbles, and irrevocably changing the course of the game when Piltover attended a real Tribal Council because you couldn't be arsed enough to play but you could be arsed enough to attack. None of this I'm willing to condone.
Last edited by animorpherv1 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #117 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:16 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

449. Saren (Wraith) - Mass Effect Survivor

Image -
"Hopefully this first challenge won't be a doozy."

I liked talking to you over Steam about the game. Sadly, you quit.

EDIT: For Kairi:

Last edited by animorpherv1 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #131 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

442. Arwen (D3f3nd3r) - Middle Earth

Image -
"I might make some deeper into the game, they basically start as a "you don't vote me at TC, I won't vote you."

Not the best strategy for someone that barely existed going into Tribal Council.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #145 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 143, MattP wrote:I like when the ms user is included in the elim post
I was Arlie.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #168 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

437. Ozymandious (SleepyKrew) - Arkham City

"Sapphire implied that she knows I'm voting her, so I outright told her. I wish I had some popcorn."

I spectated that game from start to finish, and this is the only account I have literally no recollection of. Your confessional seems mostly off topic as well, so I can't garner much from that, either. Either way, I deem this player as forgettable.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #202 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:38 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

431. Gengar (Kagelord) - Sefoam Islands

Image -
"Intelligence, loyalty, and a desire to win."

Clearly you had none of that because you flaked out of the game, being the ONLY person to date to flake out of a game at merge solely by not voting (Major Kirrahe comes close, though).

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #204 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 203, Crazy wrote:I believe that Major Kirrahe *did* actually flake out of a game by not voting.
Yes, that's true. But Major Kirrahe incurred a strike elsewhere. Gengar didn't. Probably due to different ruleset.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #207 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:00 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

That face when several of the inactives of Mass Effect are more interesting than the player slots.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #219 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

After himming and hawing on this for a little bit, I think it's time for me to make my stand.

FIRST OF ALL
, to avoid atrocious out of context, that quote is in NS's first Survivor, in the second anon game, talking about how uncomfortable having others post in his confessional is. It's a pretty crappy choice of quote all around, though.I think many people would be happy with this seeing change.

Secondly, looking at Link's character as the only person who is on this ranking list who was there, Link does not deserve a spot with inactives and low activity and unimportant players. He was a fairly important character in booting out the villain of his tribe, Crash Bandicoot, and had some pretty good early social successes that, if he didn't leave, would have seen Link not making it this far into the game as his tribe attended two TCs in a tribe of 7. He even managed to snag a spot on the majority allianceof his initial tribe, which is amazing for NS standards.

Thirdly, your choice reeks of "I'm not sure what to do and NS is pretty much universally disliked, so I'll boot him" which is against the spirit of this entire list.

And finally, Link asked to be voted out. I forget why.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #222 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

425. Pikachu 1.0 (Chevre) - Destiny Islands

Image -
"Well, in my 16 years of existence...this is the first Tribal Council where I've felt totally out of the loop"

Oh Chevre. Your characters can be so brilliant... but some of them flop entirely, and I just can't give Pikachu any credit. You were largely inactive once the merge hit. Is this partially the fault of the game's design? Yes. However, were you really ever in control of your own destiny? No. You were a floater vote the entire time, and while that's not specifically a BAD thing, you never truly had a characterization of your own. You were an amalgamation of whichever groups were in power at the time and lacked a real voice.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #234 (isolation #20) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

418. Arnold Schwarzenegger (Radja) - #2016

Image -
"So Carson is getting the boot tonight. Trump isnt feeling very comfortable with that, which I can understand. He fears hes next, obviously."

Arnold started the game out on the right foot, forming several solid relationships. During the shipwreck and subsequent swap, however, people were viewing Arnold as less and less active, despite that not really being the case and more so just Radja's timezone kicking him in the ass. Arnold failed to leave much of an impression on the game as a whole afterwards.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #250 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:01 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Go right ahead.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #263 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:02 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

412. Totodile (Elmo TeH AzN) - Seafoam Islands

Image -
"I have not spoken to anyone on my tribe yet. It doesn't mean I do not plan to because I know to survive in this game I am going to have to do something to make sure I stay."

Totodile by himself was a very lackluster character and about as uninteresting as they come. That said, How Totodile was removed from the game is a whole other story.

To set this up, we have to take a quick peek back to Pichu's TC, where Totodile didn't vote and voted for himself instead. In Thunderstone's next TC, Totodile steadfastly refused to vote for anyone but Charmander, causing two ties. Normally, this goes to rocks, but in order to avoid rocks at all costs, kloud and I setup a rather amusing set of tiebreakers.The first tiebreaker was for anyone who failed to vote at the current Tribal Council. Obviously, this did not apply. The second article was players who hadn't voted in a previous TC, to which Totodile was the only candidate for, so he was eliminated.

The best part about all of this is Charmander and Abra were both modkilled for talking to each other around the time merge hit. So Totodile's sacrificial play meant nothing. That, plus a total lack of being interesting for the few rounds Totodile existed gives Totodile this position.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #295 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:23 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

405. The Wiggles (Papa Zito)

"I'm pretending to be a first time player

AND a somewhat ditzy female

there's no way this strategy can backfire"

Basically the opposite of everything that's ever good for the game's health. Pardon me if this was said before, but playing like you're new to the game (and especially claiming as such) will actually turn out worse for you because it's really, really,
REALLY
fucking obvious who's new and who isn't. The only reason it worked for Xalxe is Seafoam is because no one had done it up to that point. Since Xalxe had won with it, now everyone's on guard, and since it's become a popular tactic, most people assume people who outright claim newbies are actually vets or are at least suspicious of it.

Add that claiming a newbie and pretending to be a gender you aren't makes you a bad trope of a character, and you've got a disinteresting character at best and an outright bad one at worst.
Last edited by animorpherv1 on Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #299 (isolation #24) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:04 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

I'm actually also going to quote this, from the skype chat as well:

"No, it was the point of wiggles. Cutesy girl on the Internet. Which frankly, is ridiculously rather insulting to the mass majority of our female player base here who are not that."

At best you've lost my (and presumably several others') complete interest in you by doing so, and at worst you've offended a bunch of people, made the game harder for yourself, plus more. This is BEFORE we get into long-term game health issues, the problem of keeping the persona going over the course of months, and others.

Plus, if we're ranking on relevant entertainment value, I value "existing but boring" over "Offensive with some people avoiding, but interesting to those who do".

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #301 (isolation #25) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:16 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

1) Kindred is two characters, one male and one female, but most people call them "she" instead of "they".

2) It's also not just saying "hey I'm a chick", either. It's the specific way Wiggle was playing it, like a ditzy girly girl.
Me wrote:[6:20:23 PM] Animorph: There's dumb, silly fake and then there's offensive fake
[6:21:12 PM] Animorph: And playing the ditzy girly girl is basically attempting to toe that line as hard as possible

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #305 (isolation #26) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:42 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

I honestly don't understand how so many people like a character I thought was disinteresting and then basically went out of his way to offend people (after apparently having an entire conversation on WHY THAT PERSONA IS BAD).

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #329 (isolation #27) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

My turn! 24 hour rule ;)

398. Max (mastermind) - Greece

"It's interesting that at first I thought Monika was weak, and she was chosen as the tribe leader, but I guess that shows I'm not great at first impressions :P"

I have no idea how Greece hasn't been touched in literally forever, especially when Max (aka "I existed for a few rounds but barely then flaked out") still exists. Honestly, Max should be about 20 places lower at best.
Last edited by animorpherv1 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #331 (isolation #28) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 330, Cheery Dog wrote:You broke the spreadsheet doing that.
Or at least the rankersseason
I'm aware, Drench can fix it when he gets back.

EDIT: Or, I can fix it.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #364 (isolation #29) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

391. Martin O'Malley (BROseidon) - #2016

Image -
"1) My strategy is to feel people ask. Ask how people feel about who. I need to spend some time mapping the relationships that I've been presented to determine what's optimal. From there, it's using the dreaded a-word."

I feel kinda bad for cutting BRO after CC just cut him, but Martin wasn't really much better than R.E.M. Basically same shit, different tribe, less inactives.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #366 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Most of the reasoning involved in why it was O'Malley and not Lincoln (at least to me) was becuase I could actually hold a conversation with Lincoln, honestly. Plus Lincoln was willing to compromise. TBF I wanted O'Malley gone before Arnold in game, but that was never happening.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #427 (isolation #31) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

384. Wrex (UberNinja) - Mass Effect

"I've got an alliance with Kasumi+EDI and an alliance with Legion at the moment, and Kasumi has said that EDI wanted a 4-person alliance with all of us, and EDI has confirmed this, but Legion hasn't mentioned it yet."

UberNinja actually was pretty cool in the game. People liked him, he was doing well. And then he quit. THE END.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #459 (isolation #32) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:04 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

I cut D3f3nd3r before it was cool.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #472 (isolation #33) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:51 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Yeah Gastly was pretty great for an early boot, and most of it in either in the tribechat or his conversation with Shuppet. I think Deerling is a better boot.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #493 (isolation #34) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

377. Arlie (animorpherv1) - Expect The Unexpected

"I'm not going to be 100% honest, but doing nothing but lieing won't make you any friends."

Arlie was a player in Survivor: Expect the Unexpected,

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #512 (isolation #35) » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:39 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 508, D3f3nd3r wrote:
In post 501, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:
375. Auru (D3f3nd3r) - Hyrule (18th Place)

"Usually my gameplay isn't too great, but who knows what will happen here?"

I hate to continue the D3f3nd3r slaughter here, but Auru's tale was not an interesting one. He was in a middling-to-low position on his first tribe, then got swapped to a new tribe with two "easy boots" in Link and Barinade. But then it turns out everyone likes B)arinade more than they like Auru. Whoops!
This ends it for a while right?
I don't know, what else have you played in?

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #533 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

370. Cornelia (Lord Mhork) - Greece

"Fucking hell my team is composed of brain dead idiots."

I specifically remember liking you, but you not bonding very well for really allying with much of anyone. Then people wanted to vote you out early, and I didn't want to put out my neck for you. And of course, because you're Mhork, you raged after you got voted out.

Good riddance.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #559 (isolation #37) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

And that's the first tribe eliminated! RIP Thunderstones.

My cut SOON.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #563 (isolation #38) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

364. Munchlax (pickemgenius) - Sky Pillar

"IM A REBEL I DONT READ RULES BROSKI. THATS WHY I ALWAYS SAY STUPID THINGS THAT ARE OBVIOUSLY STATED IN THE RULES(FOR CHALLENGES)"

You existed, I swear. I just can't find for the life of me how you managed to convince people to tie over you, and I don't remember you being particularly relevant to anything. At least your confessional is fun.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #642 (isolation #39) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

357. Eddie Riggs (RedPanda) - Destiny Islands

"I'm not afraid of the darkness!"

You managed to make 6th, which is cool. But I
forgot you existed several times.
You were also hilariously irrelevant, so there's that.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #655 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 653, Crazy wrote:But still, Eddie Riggs must have been notable enough to get a spot on
All-Stars
(!!!) only to be the first boot.
As I said, he got 6th place.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #676 (isolation #41) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Middle Earth was a Final 3, if I recall.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #725 (isolation #42) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

It's almost as if people have mre to do than sit on their computers all day! Wow!

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #747 (isolation #43) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

350. Ratchet (Pizzadudes7) - Destiny Islands

"I am gonna get Modkilled for shit that I didn't do. I can't wait to see what other lies await me further in the game. Maybe I will rob the Destiney Islands bank. Or better yet, I will gain access to everybody's powers and exploit them to my own advantage. Even the best yet, I could frame someone and get them Modkilled. Maybe then the Mods will see that there are other fucking possibilities!!!"

First order of business, Ratchet's Power - Ratchet could give someone who voted for him votes at their next TC equal to the number of votes Ratchet received, but was only useable after Ratchet was voted out. So basically Ratchet could decide an elimination after he got voted out.

Second order of business, I don't believe modkilled players should be making it much farther than this, and this is theonly modkilled slot I can think of.

Third order of business, your confessional is awkward as shit, but from what I remember you were there and did stuff, but weren't ever influential or funny enough to make me want to overlook to modkill.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #782 (isolation #44) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

343. Master Chief (TenHaven) - Destiny Islands

"No way would I do that without knowing what the "hidden" is, it could be crap for all I know, my closest ally will probably trump it anyway"

I actually called this player "the most oblivious player I've ever met." There is
NO
talk of strategy. There is
LITTLE
talk of his allies. For christ's sake, he has no idea what this hidden thing is (duh... it's a HII). It's an utter trainwreck. Master Chief was saved numerous times in TCs thanks to inactive players (or wonky ass TCs) in which Master Chief had little to no say about.

To follow it up, I don't think his own allies (if he even had any...) cared whether he existed or not. Instead of the typical power player early merge boots you see, that was delayed to boot Master Chief, and oh boy were there power players.

As touched on earlier, Master Chief's power was he could lose his vote to send his tribe to TC. Not a really good one.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #784 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

But it's a BAD trainwreck. It wasn't a fun train wreck to watch.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #826 (isolation #46) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:40 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

I'm not sure I agree with that sentiment.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #843 (isolation #47) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

336. Sonic (JDGA) - Destiny Islands

I chose this
wall for a few reasons. Firstly, it's the best post in the confessional. Secondly, it highlights the problems with Sonic's game. The fact that he never really did anything himself, and picked up by alliances twice when he was due to be booted, resulting in rather interesting TCs. But as a confessional (and especially for JDGA standards), it's really bare. That plus really never doing anything as a player results in a (rather deserved) cut.

Sonic's power was nothing spectacular. Just three challenge advantages.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #844 (isolation #48) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Also, that's my last hit on the SDI murder train... for now.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #851 (isolation #49) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Not Arkham City, it'll be GOT & Eon.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #865 (isolation #50) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:10 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

You people are impatient :p

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #867 (isolation #51) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:12 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

We're averaging over 3 (edit: almost 5) cuts a day. We shoukd be fine to have this finish this year mate

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #944 (isolation #52) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

If u want me to cut, help me find xof or CC so I can do my COT challenge first please.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #946 (isolation #53) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Well this is likely the only chance I'll get to do this.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #949 (isolation #54) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

329. Blooper (ZazieR) - Mushroom Kingdom

"Can you believe this? My secret group has a suicidal ghost >.<?!"

When polled on which member of Mushroom Kingdom deserves to get booted, I got you! So CONGRATULATIONS!

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #995 (isolation #55) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

322. Growlithe (Framm 18) - Seafoam Islands

"With Kabuto coming into this tribe, it would make them arguably the strongest in both of the tribes if Ledyba/Houndour doesn't get eliminated at this TC."

Growlithe's story is basically nonexistant. He entered the game as a member of the struggling Team Leafstone, losing 2 of the first challenges, only to get swapped into a tribe with three members or the dominant Waterstone tribe in a tribe of 7. Naturally, this made that tribe a big target. However, Ledian made a play that gave Chansey its first bit of Survivor history - he booted Growlithe (followed by Houndour), and the Silver Wings tribe proceeded to lose every challenge, making Chansey the only winner to never go to TC before merge.

But aside from that, Growlithe was basically nonexistant.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1029 (isolation #56) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

315. Lissandra (pickemgenius) - League of Legends

"when the way you treated me between the Malphite boot and my boot was both executed abysmally and was an insult to my intelligence?"

Lissandra's play is very polarizing in a way. For the first half of the game, no one had any idea what to say about her and Lissandra was considered a basic non-entity, only really coming to play during the last swap and the end of the merge. But in true PEG fashion, the confessional is still pretty amazing. Aside from that, there's not much else to say.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1041 (isolation #57) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:56 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

It was in peg's confessional and I enjoyed it. That's all I needed!

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1155 (isolation #58) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:42 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

308. Cheep Cheep (Rhinox) - Mushroom Kingdom

"Sorry Thwompy, I've gotta vote where the numbers and my allies are."

After much coalescing, several members of the rankdown aren't sure if you existed or not.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1178 (isolation #59) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

I would like to welcome Snakes to the rankdown!

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1181 (isolation #60) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 1180, BROseidon wrote:Why did a bunch of placements get skipped?
They were done by the people who took their turn as Drench was busy with life.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1200 (isolation #61) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:51 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

301. Harwood (pickemgenius) - Greece

"dis yumi person be fishin for info on who people be.

PUH LEEZE.

I AINT ABOUT DAT LIFE."

Harwood gets a few bonus points for peg confessionals, but aside from that, Harwood basically didn't ever really exist personality-wise in Greece. I think it's well past time here.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1212 (isolation #62) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Hey we all agreed on that one, peg!

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1249 (isolation #63) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

294. Michelle Bachmann (PiggyGal15) - #2016

"This TC is a goddamn mess. I just hope Barbs plays her idol on herself, me/her/Carly/Hills vote Lincoln, Ted/Lincoln probably still vote Carly, and Ben and Rand vote either Barbs or Lincoln, it's really up to them whether they believe Carly and I or not. Absolute worst case scenario, Rand and Ben vote Carly and Hills never comes on to change her vote, so Carly goes home "

Michelle's story is one we've seen many times before, and here is very little unique to Michelle. Her activity was very low (to the point that I figured she may end up being replaced out at times). People talk about her as if she's a nonentity because that was pretty much true, and ends up skirting into the merge partially because she's not a threat and partially because she was immune most of the way. When merge comes around, she finds herself lacking in allies and sees herself get swallowed alive near the beginning on the merge because no one cares if she exists and the group just got done with a taxing vote.

There's not much else to say.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1295 (isolation #64) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:23 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Cheery, I suggest running. Fast.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1311 (isolation #65) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

*barks longingly*

I WANT TO BE LOVED TOOO.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1391 (isolation #66) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:35 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

I do, I do!

Numbers is
EASILY
a top 150 or top 100 character.

Firstly, Betch quitting has already been gone over by xof, but let's go over it again. Betch wasn't the OG slot for the game and had no intention of playing at all, so having IRL issues should be thoroughly excused. It's worth mentioning Betch replaced into a dead slot. A slot that was 100% confirmed unwinnable by missing the entirely of Cell Blocks and a good chunk of the first actual round as well. I'm confused why we're killing this slot when there are several other medevacs who were worse.

Despite that, Betch took the slot and was the number one (see what I did there?) contender to win by a country mile in my opinion (no harm meant to Reck or the rest of the Arkham City cast). This game and no other is what I think solidified Betch as the best Survivor player the site has. There was no person in the game who met Numbers that didn't want to work with them, and if Betch made the merge I don't think anyone had the possibility to make a move against Numbers ever because WHO THE FUCK DIDN'T LIKE NUMBERS? So many people wanted to go to the end with Numbers. This is not a testament to Betch's game (because it's fucking Betch), but a testament to Numbers as a character.

Going along with what Reck and Snakes said, the game only got truly interesting and is a favourite of many players BECAUSE of what happened after Numbers' left. Had Numbers stayed, this game would have been much different, and arguably much more stable. Much closer to a Jesse-style win in so far that there's one obvious winner who makes it all the way to the end. That is a huge testament right there.

On top of this, Betch's confessional is FANTASTIC as per usual. There's flat out too many good moments to list.

So please. Drench, I understand that you were tired and drunk, but we're far enough left that anyone who "quit" and had a good reason for it that is still here is a servicable character. Please ask.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1394 (isolation #67) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:51 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

My cut will be coming later today!

Hint: It's from a game I've already cut numerous times.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1410 (isolation #68) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 1398, BROseidon wrote:Like someone who's socially perfect and that everyone just loves at first glance is kind of boring to me. I want interesting/dynamic characters who show a range of emotion and react like humans, not like somewhat overly-bubbly Survivorbots.
That's exactly what Numbers was, though.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1411 (isolation #69) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

289. Yoshi 2.0 (swyellowtail) - Destiny Islands

"Yes, I am in the F4 with my remaining yellow tribe members."

Yoshi was a character with little to no time to shine, so a middling position seems about right for him. The problem with Yoshi as a character is he got voted out early, only to come back at merge through a revival challenge and then swing the game in part via existing (as opposed to doing anything) because he ran to the people who voted him out instead of making actual connections.

Overall, mediocre. His power was that he made people's votes not count.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1501 (isolation #70) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

GODAMMIT YOU WAITED FOR ME TO IDOL FOR THAT.

SCREW YOU.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1503 (isolation #71) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

When I'm not playing league.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1517 (isolation #72) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:01 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

I'm gonna wait for a bit.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1548 (isolation #73) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

I am way too busy and wayy to unsure, so I'm cutting Tom Bombadil aka Xalxe because I know you existed but I'm pretty sure you were totally irrelevant.

I'll likely update this another time.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1602 (isolation #74) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Klick thanksgiving was in October.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1626 (isolation #75) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

By '75 more times' I hope u mean 'on ani's turn'

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1629 (isolation #76) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:11 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

275. Elizabeth Warren (Shadoweh) - #2016

"I know nothing about presidential slogans. This game is so xenophobic.

JUST LIKE AMERICA"

I have a
real
bone to pick on why Elizabeth is still here when all of a sudden we're dropping like characters that everyone's asking to idol that have been impactful for many rounds nd yet we still have this. Yes, finding an idol and going out in the first round is kind of great. But it's not Tingle, where people are talking non-stop about you after you go.

Elizabeth was talked about
less
during the game than people who aren't her than many of the other first round boots. She literally was almost as nonexistent to several people as some of the afks who get booted early.I'm also going to argue that Black Manta had a similar level f rise and fall in one round (from leader of a majority alliance to booted) yet no one aside from me ACTUALLY CARED. And this is a peg character, someone I expect everyone to enjoy.

In terms of game impact, everything here is accidental. I specifically remember feeling like she went to the grave with the idol due to the fact that she never responded to my PM about working with her to find the idol. The biggest thing the lack of this idol caused was a bit of a rift between Tulsi and Rand which never came to fruition.

So while Warren had one great moment, the combination of who is going and the fact that she had literally no impact on the game as opposed to characters like Tingle who were around for just as long.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1631 (isolation #77) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:15 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

EBWOP: It's also worth noting that I don't think there was anyone who had more PMs with Warren than Mark Udall or Carly Fiorina for the round she lived. So for someone who is claiming to be relevant and active during the first round, that's pretty hard for me to agree with

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1636 (isolation #78) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:44 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

I don't have the time, the energy, the willpower, or the capacity to care right now, I don't have the time to read 274 confessionals, and I'm not willing to liste to "lol ur wrong" over and over again right now.

I hope whoever takes my spot finds this more enjoyable than I have over the past few rounds.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1663 (isolation #79) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

It's literally only the fact that it's the first round. Take that away and it's a perfectly normal thing - person finds an idol and doesn't use it, being sent home. That fact alone does not deserve 200+ extra spots.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1815 (isolation #80) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

If we're going to pick on xof for booting shadow after she asked for it I did the same thing for people, and it's perfectly fine to save her boyfriend's character if she thinks it was a good one. I mean, she liked it enough to save it, I trust xof to be impartial about whether it was jelly.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1842 (isolation #81) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:24 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 1830, Xalxe wrote:Use me, abuse me, just don't lose me.
Guys, I lost Xalxe.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1844 (isolation #82) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

I'm sorry guys. I was the Xalxekeeper and I lost him.

Return to “Frogstar World B”