Mini Normal 1866: Landmark Mafia! (Mafia Victory!)

RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #825  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:27 pm

VOTE: Pepchoninga

I think this is a slightly better wagon than Anotora although I'm still reasonably okay with both being scum.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #826  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:28 pm

In post 820, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 818, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 811, Frozen Angel wrote:@everyone else I asked grey why he was townreading me cause during me - garmr intercation he was repeatedly poking - accusing me of hidden knowledge (which I suspect was for provoking Garmr there) then he announced a town lean on me right after that when people called it a TvT and I backed of from my Garmr push.

His reads are not based on play- their based on momentum and general view.

pedit : Till now I was trying to get answers from you mainly. Now that I know you have nothing I will try to get votes on you. don't worry.


Ok

I fell like grey is pushing you and you are getting defensive.
Why are you bothered?
Do you think he is making a legitimate case or dumb case.

Opinions

Anotora
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 23, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #827  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:28 pm

Would you like to chime in any more than that, Srceenplay?

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #828  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:28 pm

In post 822, Anotora wrote:That's a scummy explanation when it comes from someone who almost always uses preview-edits.


what the hell are you talking about? I wasn't online at all when he unvoted first. I skimmed the not read pages which was the same reason I mistkaed about the first crap he calls a lie as well and I saw RC unvoting again - so I assumed when pacho pushed for a claim on you you were at L1 naturally.

how is preview-edit related to this at all?
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #829  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:28 pm

In post 823, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 674, RadiantCowbells wrote:UNVOTE:

In post 736, RadiantCowbells wrote:UNVOTE:

:thinking:


As you yourself JUST POINTED OUT, he WASN'T VOTING ANYONE when he unvoted in 736.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #830  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:28 pm

Oops. Post inside quotes.

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #831  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:30 pm

In post 825, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Pepchoninga

I think this is a slightly better wagon than Anotora although I'm still reasonably okay with both being scum.


Yeah but I'm thinking About is a d3 consideration.

Once Pepto flips red, I'm going balls to the wall to lynch fa over her desperation chainsaw today.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #832  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:31 pm

In post 831, -Grey- wrote:
In post 825, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Pepchoninga

I think this is a slightly better wagon than Anotora although I'm still reasonably okay with both being scum.


Yeah but I'm thinking Anotora is a d3 consideration.

Once Pepto flips red, I'm going balls to the wall to lynch fa over her desperation chainsaw today.


Edit
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #833  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:31 pm

Chainsaw on who? Pepcho? where?
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #834  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:32 pm

In post 813, -Grey- wrote:
In post 811, Frozen Angel wrote:His reads are not based on play- their based on momentum and general view.


Lie #4

I'm the one that stopped the momentum against Anotora.
There is no general view that Frozen Angel is scum.

She's desperate to discredit me because I'm pushing her buddy.

Kinda don't have much time to read everything with thought, but I saw this.

No, I don't think she is lying. Your votes are really based on general view. You don't really search for any good evidence in the behavior of people you just kinda lynch them out of nowhere. You change reads every page without really saying why. Honestly your inconsistencies has now started to double and this is never good for something that is thinking of himself as a town.

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #835  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:33 pm

grey is throwing mud on me and when I questioned the background of his reads he started to make a loop. He is scum for having reads that have no background.

vote him or attack my logic.

pedit : I DIDN'T KNOW he wasn't voting anyone when he unvoted in 736, I missed his first unvote before pep push for claim. Thats why I was thinking anotora was at L1 when he asked for claim.

and my scumread on you has no relation to anotora or pep. nice desperate throwing shade though.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #836  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:33 pm

In post 833, RadiantCowbells wrote:Chainsaw on who? Pepcho? where?

Care to actually explain your vote? Your been lurking a bit recently.

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #837  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:35 pm

In post 833, RadiantCowbells wrote:Chainsaw on who? Pepcho? where?


RC are you reading my posts?

why are you ignoring me?
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #838  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:35 pm

In post 828, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 822, Anotora wrote:That's a scummy explanation when it comes from someone who almost always uses preview-edits.


what the hell are you talking about? I wasn't online at all when he unvoted first. I skimmed the not read pages which was the same reason I mistkaed about the first crap he calls a lie as well and I saw RC unvoting again - so I assumed when pacho pushed for a claim on you you were at L1 naturally.

how is preview-edit related to this at all?

I didn't push for a claim. I asked if he would do one. He was L-1 in and out and I don't know why anybody isn't talking about the inconsistent voting of RC.

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #839  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:35 pm

In post 833, RadiantCowbells wrote:Chainsaw on who? Pepcho? where?


She's chainsawing me because of my Pepto push.

Notice she had no problems with my weird play all day long... until after I started pushing her buddy.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #840  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:36 pm

In post 838, Pepchoninga wrote:I didn't push for a claim. I asked if he would do one. He was L-1 in and out and I don't know why anybody isn't talking about the inconsistent voting of RC.


why you referred you're asking for a claim as a reaction test?
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #841  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:36 pm

In post 837, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 833, RadiantCowbells wrote:Chainsaw on who? Pepcho? where?


RC are you reading my posts?

why are you ignoring me?


I am reading your posts but I don't want to lynch you today despite your complete conformity to your scum meta because I don't want to lynch you today.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #842  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:37 pm

In post 839, -Grey- wrote:
In post 833, RadiantCowbells wrote:Chainsaw on who? Pepcho? where?


She's chainsawing me because of my Pepto push.

Notice she had no problems with my weird play all day long... until after I started pushing her buddy.


You just started calling my posts lies. I just omgused you ;) - scum! nice bullcrap though - thumbs up
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #843  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:37 pm

In post 835, Frozen Angel wrote:grey is throwing mud on me and when I questioned the background of his reads he started to make a loop. He is scum for having reads that have no background.


Lie #6. My ISO shows time and again where I've caught you in direct lies and corrected them.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #844  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:38 pm

In post 813, -Grey- wrote:
In post 811, Frozen Angel wrote:His reads are not based on play- their based on momentum and general view.


Lie #4

I'm the one that stopped the momentum against Anotora.
There is no general view that Frozen Angel is scum.

She's desperate to discredit me because I'm pushing her buddy.

Yes, you basically stopped a L-1 lynch from happening on the basis of like what? Seems like a scum trying to defend his buddy.

RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #845  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:38 pm

I will be slightly lurking until tomorrow because I have things to do today.

Tomorrow I'll read everything and get a clearer picture of what's going on.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #846  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:39 pm

In post 841, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 837, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 833, RadiantCowbells wrote:Chainsaw on who? Pepcho? where?


RC are you reading my posts?

why are you ignoring me?


I am reading your posts but I don't want to lynch you today despite your complete conformity to your scum meta because I don't want to lynch you today.

This post...

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #847  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:39 pm

In post 841, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am reading your posts but I don't want to lynch you today despite your complete conformity to your scum meta because I don't want to lynch you today.


I'm not scum and this is not my scum meta

but ok

VOTE: Frozen Angel

I'm voting myself instead of you. Like if thats what it takes to put aside whatever crap everyone are assuming about my meta - that makes playing mafia practically impossible and very annoying - then so be it.

Don't let grey go after me

I will prod doge from this point.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #848  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:40 pm

In post 846, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 841, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 837, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 833, RadiantCowbells wrote:Chainsaw on who? Pepcho? where?


RC are you reading my posts?

why are you ignoring me?


I am reading your posts but I don't want to lynch you today despite your complete conformity to your scum meta because I don't want to lynch you today.

This post...


IE, I lynched FA in steven universe when I was confident she was scum and hated the rest of the game. FA lives for today at least.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #849  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:40 pm

and don't feel bad RC

I know this is just a game. but impossible is impossible.

I can't handle this anymore.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Mini Normal Games