Mini Normal 1866: Landmark Mafia! (Mafia Victory!)

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:41 am

Post by -Grey- »

Holy AtE, Batman.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 845, RadiantCowbells wrote:I will be slightly lurking until tomorrow because I have things to do today.

Tomorrow I'll read everything and get a clearer picture of what's going on.
Ok, just answer me one thing.

Have you been busy all of the days? Cuz you have been inconsistent in your votes and let's not say you haven't really done anything.

You voted Ano 2 times and then unvoted him in the span of a page or max 2 without reason for either. Then you vote me saying it's a better wagon. You seem opportunistic.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:41 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 847, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 841, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am reading your posts but I don't want to lynch you today despite your complete conformity to your scum meta because I don't want to lynch you today.
I'm not scum and this is not my scum meta

but ok

VOTE: Frozen Angel

I'm voting myself instead of you. Like if thats what it takes to put aside whatever crap everyone are assuming about my meta - that makes playing mafia practically impossible and very annoying - then so be it.

Don't let grey go after me

I will prod doge from this point.
I am not lynching you today. Grandiose gestures like this won't convince me you're town and don't engender me to lynch Gray after you either.

If you want me to change my read on you or gray I want you to post a readslist and fully clarify your reads on both of the people I've been pushing as a scumblock, Atropoa or w/e and Pepcho.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 848, RadiantCowbells wrote:IE, I lynched FA in steven universe when I was confident she was scum and hated the rest of the game. FA lives for today at least.
I'm not sum here.

I'm 1 shot town rolestopper and I was planning to not use it - at least tonight. the coockie was reffering to this and I said I have only one but I don't like to give it to fire.

there you go that's my claim. bye
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 852, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am not lynching you today. Grandiose gestures like this won't convince me you're town and don't engender me to lynch Gray after you either.

If you want me to change my read on you or gray I want you to post a readslist and fully clarify your reads on both of the people I've been pushing as a scumblock, Atropoa or w/e and Pepcho.
You are and you will

I don;t want to cnvince you I'm town. I'm not a doll to be played with. If you scumread me - and obviously you won't ever gonna change you're vote then so be it.

like who cares ;)

Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 849, Frozen Angel wrote:and don't feel bad RC

I know this is just a game. but impossible is impossible.

I can't handle this anymore.
Cmon now, get yourself together. Nobody means nothing bad, it's just some people have somewhat annoying personalities. But this is why this game is difficult you have to go trough all this and keep playing and pushing for your cause and win condition.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:44 am

In post 851, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 845, RadiantCowbells wrote:I will be slightly lurking until tomorrow because I have things to do today.

Have you been busy all of the days? Cuz you have been inconsistent in your votes and let's not say you haven't really done anything.

You voted Ano 2 times and then unvoted him in the span of a page or max 2 without reason for either. Then you vote me saying it's a better wagon. You seem opportunistic.
I'm so opportunistic that I've ignored the potential for an FA wagon when if I was scum:

1) If she was town, I'd hate to spend the game trying to fool her and deal with her emotional reactions so I'd rather lynch her early.
2) If she was scum with me, I've never actually bussed FA, which I've wanted to, and there's a strong enough townbloc this game to get away with doing so.

Further, I unvoted you before Gray, when you were at l-1, then even took the time to double check it. And I don't play opportunistically as scum either.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 853, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 848, RadiantCowbells wrote:IE, I lynched FA in steven universe when I was confident she was scum and hated the rest of the game. FA lives for today at least.
I'm not sum here.

I'm 1 shot town rolestopper and I was planning to not use it - at least tonight. the coockie was reffering to this and I said I have only one but I don't like to give it to fire.

there you go that's my claim. bye
Ummm, honestly, I want to belive her, but it does sound a little forced.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:46 am

Post by -Grey- »

The more Pepto tires to discredit Moocow, the more I townread him.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:47 am

In post 854, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 852, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am not lynching you today. Grandiose gestures like this won't convince me you're town and don't engender me to lynch Gray after you either.

You are and you will

I don;t want to cnvince you I'm town. I'm not a doll to be played with. If you scumread me - and obviously you won't ever gonna change you're vote then so be it.

like who cares ;)
I care. This kind of sour, heavy handed emotional manipulation, regardless of alignment, is why I stopped playing mafia in the first place and is detracting from my enjoyment of the game.

I am not voting you, I am not ignoring your posts, I am not treating you like a doll.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:47 am

In post 858, -Grey- wrote:The more Pepto tires to discredit Moocow, the more I townread him.
Please tell me this is sarcasm.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 856, RadiantCowbells wrote:

I'm so opportunistic that I've ignored the potential for an FA wagon when if I was scum:

1) If she was town, I'd hate to spend the game trying to fool her and deal with her emotional reactions so I'd rather lynch her early.
2) If she was scum with me, I've never actually bussed FA, which I've wanted to, and there's a strong enough townbloc this game to get away with doing so.

Further, I unvoted you before Gray, when you were at l-1, then even took the time to double check it. And I don't play opportunistically as scum either.
That seems like some good WIFOM on FA. Yes you didn't answer the situation I was calling you out for.

Also, wether you do or not is not something a "I don't play like that" will really change. For now you seem to hop on safer wagons without giving anything or contributing with anything for the wagon.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:48 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 860, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 858, -Grey- wrote:The more Pepto tires to discredit Moocow, the more I townread him.
Him meaning you, not Pepto.
---
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:49 am

That's funny because I think it's incredibly consistent. I'm wavering on my Ano vote so I jump to another wagon and say it's better. Bam, perfectly logical.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 862, -Grey- wrote:
You also ignore what I had to say about you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Garmr »

I think saying because anor l-2 they weren't in a postion to claim is a noobish conjuncture. Rc took the vote off i suspect to prevent derp hammers. So any one saying but it's l-2 being completely an utterly noobish.

That being said there pepo With his recent activity i can see him being scum.

pedit"Fa that's a stupid thing to role claim. Beside that role makes me think your scum. What utility would a 1 shot town rolestopper have as town.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:50 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 864, Pepchoninga wrote:
You are absolutely correct.
---
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I'm not maniplulating using emotions

I was palying based on logic alone and I was being scum readed for being different. No one will change their read on me till they see I can be the way I am atm. No one is listening to the points I make till they see that this is my town meta so my flip is practically more beneficial to game and to myself.

you don't need to feel bad about it. You don't need to fell anything about it. I'm not trying to chnage any of your reads. I'm saying i won't replace out and I won't play the game untill my flip is out.

Pinkie swear

now vote me.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 865, Garmr wrote:I think saying because anor l-2 they weren't in a postion to claim is a noobish conjuncture. Rc took the vote off i suspect to prevent derp hammers. So any one saying but it's l-2 being completely an utterly noobish.

That being said there pepo With his recent activity i can see him being scum.

pedit"Fa that's a stupid thing to role claim. Beside that role makes me think your scum. What utility would a 1 shot town rolestopper have as town.
I didn't claimed to be town readed. I claimed my true role.

Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Anotora »

Has anyone here ever seen town publicly declare intent to just hang around and prod-dodge? No?
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:52 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 865, Garmr wrote:That being said there pepo With his recent activity i can see him being scum.
A vote would be appreciated.
---
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:52 am

Ano might still be town but I would be absolutely shocked if Pepcho's current page is anything besides scum flail.

FA, I'm perfectly open to reconsidering and I have done so several times in the past. Remember the game with the east side and west side neighbourhoods?

Just keep playing the game and if you're town I'm confident I will figure it out at some point.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:55 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 863, RadiantCowbells wrote:

That's funny because I think it's incredibly consistent. I'm wavering on my Ano vote so I jump to another wagon and say it's better. Bam, perfectly logical.
It probably would be, if you had given explanation on why you think it's logical.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 866, -Grey- wrote:
In post 864, Pepchoninga wrote:
You are absolutely correct.
And why would you ignore me?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 871, RadiantCowbells wrote:Ano might still be town but I would be absolutely shocked if Pepcho's current page is anything besides scum flail.

FA, I'm perfectly open to reconsidering and I have done so several times in the past. Remember the game with the east side and west side neighbourhoods?

Just keep playing the game and if you're town I'm confident I will figure it out at some point.
Huh? So me wanting answer on a shady decision and actually giving argument and quotes to back my accusations is a scum fail?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”