Mini Normal 1866: Landmark Mafia! (Mafia Victory!)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Grey weren't you scumreading me? are you scared? come on. vote you're made up scum read.

pedit : so why you're not voting antora?

pedit : no you're not RC. You're not open to reconsidering and that's fine. lets not waste my time. I joined the game cause you asked me to. I had no intention for doing that, me replaing out will just cause a poor guy getting into trouble. just lynch me and get this over with.

and no I don't remember that game. I'm exhausted, and I just don't want to annoy you and myself anymore. Please reread Grey. I think Garmr is town. look at aliese carefully.

and if grey flipped red anotora is scum with them. pep seems more like a low hanging fruit - but I might be wrong. Fire is town and if you are scum then the game is already lost for this town.

bye
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 865, Garmr wrote:I think saying because anor l-2 they weren't in a postion to claim is a noobish conjuncture. Rc took the vote off i suspect to prevent derp hammers. So any one saying but it's l-2 being completely an utterly noobish.

That being said there pepo With his recent activity i can see him being scum.

pedit"Fa that's a stupid thing to role claim. Beside that role makes me think your scum. What utility would a 1 shot town rolestopper have as town.
Me being active makes me scum? Or what I have said makes me scum. Could you elaborate?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I know Fire won't change his read on me - unless if I apease to him like old times. I know you're just going to say this is my ate for running away from pressure. i don't think garmr and grey will chnage their reads. There is just no hope for my slot in later game and my role seems more anti-town so I don't give a fuck.

may god be with you all

Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:04 am

Post by Anotora »

We're only 48 hours into the game. Considering how fast things the game is moving and how worked up we can get, if Frozen is town, then the most pro-town thing for her to do would be to step back, take a rest, and come back to play tomorrow.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 878, Anotora wrote:We're only 48 hours into the game. Considering how fast things the game is moving and how worked up we can get, if Frozen is town, then the most pro-town thing for her to do would be to step back, take a rest, and come back to play tomorrow.
I won't do that, now you can vote me

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:07 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

There is no way for my slot to live longer than day 2. I'm just trying to end my suffering faster, then you can actually play and I can calm myself

Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:07 am

Post by Anotora »

Well, I still have a worse gut feeling about Pepcho, so no, absolutely not.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

oh I see you want to keep me for further day mislycnhes. I understand

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Garmr »

I thought you said no more emotional break downs and you got better over time? Well I'm slightly pissed off with you for ruining a enjoyable game because no one is listening to your shit opinions.

If your town- Your paranoia saying of me scum is really bad your case was bad even you admitted it. You tried to justify it while ignoring all the logic and cried when people can see the obvious (that i'm town) and at the end of the game or when I die this will look even worse because of my town flip.

If your scum- you bit off more than you can chew by thinking you tackle with me this game. Your inconsistencies in your case exposed you as it was obvious you weren't expecting such a backlash. No how your having a hissy fit because you couldn't frame a townie.
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Anotora »

If we believe you when you say you're town, then we shouldn't lynch your slot. It's not complicated.
mlmooney89
mlmooney89
Goon
mlmooney89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:13 am

Post by mlmooney89 »

And see this is where my scum thoughts are coming up again on Grey. Bullying FA, (I'm not saying she is or isn't town I'm saying you are not playing mafia Grey you are bullying) and the whole chanting in three posts about telling us to change our votes to his vote? Childish. I really want to change my vote to him now but hell he could just be a jerk and pretty anti-town.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

this is not an amotional break down.

I've never been clamer ever. I'm thinking clearly. I changed my read about you cause my points weren't matching after our discussion. did you miss that garmr? and no I didnt try to justify it and I never cried to anyone - before our interction I asked for pressure to have that intercation with you.

I had not even a single inconsistancy and not even a single scummy thing and I'm not scum. Don't be pissed off. My lynch is better for you all. Let me go so you have a less mislycnh bait in later days. at this rate I will just cause the town loose and my existance is harming the town. - my points about grey all are accurate and definite, after my green flip please check him out -.

Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:15 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 885, mlmooney89 wrote:And see this is where my scum thoughts are coming up again on Grey. Bullying FA, (I'm not saying she is or isn't town I'm saying you are not playing mafia Grey you are bullying) and the whole chanting in three posts about telling us to change our votes to his vote? Childish. I really want to change my vote to him now but hell he could just be a jerk and pretty anti-town.
And what do you think about his inconsistent change in reads?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:16 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 886, Frozen Angel wrote:this is not an amotional break down.

I've never been clamer ever. I'm thinking clearly. I changed my read about you cause my points weren't matching after our discussion. did you miss that garmr? and no I didnt try to justify it and I never cried to anyone - before our interction I asked for pressure to have that intercation with you.

I had not even a single inconsistancy and not even a single scummy thing and I'm not scum. Don't be pissed off. My lynch is better for you all. Let me go so you have a less mislycnh bait in later days. at this rate I will just cause the town loose and my existance is harming the town. - my points about grey all are accurate and definite, after my green flip please check him out -.
Even tho, I agre with you on Grey in most parts, you are really making this into a soap opera...
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 886, Frozen Angel wrote:this is not an amotional break down.

it is a emotional breakdown because if it wasn't you wouldn't of claimed and been dramatic. It would of been best of you to do something else like keep it in or replace out or find a positive way to express like hunting even harder.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 884, Anotora wrote:If we believe you when you say you're town, then we shouldn't lynch your slot. It's not complicated.
But you (or the town version you're pretending you are) don't believe that. so what are you getting at?

basically more than half of the influential players who have a history with me in this game announced a scumread on me. I'm not defending myself and I can't defend myself when thats just how they feel. so I'm better not playing at all

me replacing out will make things more complicated and will annoy people (the one's I care) as much as my lynch will - so yeah lynhing me makes total sense.

lets have 1 less mislynch bait, It will reak my no mislynch history in MS as well (in 50 games - beside once in lylo) but thats fine too! I just need to show everyone hey - you need to stop and cut the crap at some point. Its just beneficial for me and town so lets do this.

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:19 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I don't think it's fair or reasonable for you to say that I have no intention of changing my read on you after how many times that I've done so.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 889, Garmr wrote:it is a emotional breakdown because if it wasn't you wouldn't of claimed and been dramatic. It would of been best of you to do something else like keep it in or replace out or find a positive way to express like hunting even harder.
Its not dramatic nor tragic

Its the best decision you all are talking about but you won't vote for. I ask RC why he is ignoring me and in response he mentions my scum meta.

I can't play in this environment and I just don't want to be the reason town loses later. so just get rid of me day 1.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 891, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't think it's fair or reasonable for you to say that I have no intention of changing my read on you after how many times that I've done so.
You all did. You all will change your read as soon as I apease to you, make a rampage in game and I was doing that as town and scum. I won't do that anymore.

I know what you're capable of RC (to be able to read me maybe - You're the only person who can do that). I just can't be the one you will town read - the old FA - in this game even though I'm town so I'm just trying to back off and let you all play without wifom

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

and I'm asking you to not be annoyed on yourself. Just hate me - be annoyed about me. You are doing nothing wrong. I'm the one who has problem.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 885, mlmooney89 wrote:And see this is where my scum thoughts are coming up again on Grey. Bullying FA, (I'm not saying she is or isn't town I'm saying you are not playing mafia Grey you are bullying) and the whole chanting in three posts about telling us to change our votes to his vote? Childish. I really want to change my vote to him now but hell he could just be a jerk and pretty anti-town.
Honestly this post makes me feel like mlmooney is scum.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

can you first lynch me then think about possible associates? it will just waste your time.

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:30 am

I didn't ask you to be. I just asked you to do your best to play the game.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 897, RadiantCowbells wrote:I didn't ask you to be. I just asked you to do your best to play the game.
I can't do that sorry

That's because I suck

can you please lynch me? <3

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:34 am

No, sorry, I can't do that.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”