Scumleague FF 2016 (.500 or Bust)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #59 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by AGar »

/in again.

12 team L1 with divisions, please.

14 makes shit to thin.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 77, PokerFace wrote:AFC North L2
Wraith = Steelers
Tbone = Ravens
DDDP = Bengals
Me = Browns

It could have been epic :(
You've posted this like thirty times over the past year and yet, still, nobody gives a shit.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #166 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 136, Flameaxe wrote:One of us
One of us
One of us
Yesss yessssss

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by AGar »

League 1

Any weekday after 7 PM EST, or 6 PM EST if I find out before the Thursday the week prior so I don't book OT.
Weekends are open. (Holy shit, I never thought I'd get to say that). Just again, notice and all that, so I don't book OT.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by AGar »

So what you're saying is one time, a team with an inferior record, by one win, got into the playoffs over a team with a superior record, by one win, and a handful of other times, teams got "screwed" because of, generally speaking, somewhere in the range of 10-60 points, with one outlier of roughly 118 points, and the whole system is broke.

:eyeroll:

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 179, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 178, AGar wrote:So what you're saying is one time, a team with an inferior record, by one win, got into the playoffs over a team with a superior record, by one win, and a handful of other times, teams got "screwed" because of, generally speaking, somewhere in the range of 10-60 points, with one outlier of roughly 118 points, and the whole system is broke.

:eyeroll:
No, what I'm saying is 33% of the time divisions got it clearly wrong and the other 66% of the time the results were sub-optimal as well. Conversely, 100% of the time no divisions produced the optimal playoffs. No, it's not an earth-shattering improvement unless you're the guy getting squeezed out, but it is an improvement and one that can be made with basically no effort.

I'm basically the guy trying to get rid of pennies. Look, there are cost-savings, they aren't huge but they exist, it's efficient, you don't even have to do anything, you just have to stop doing something. And yet some of you guys are like, "but I like worthless bits of zinc in my pocket".
What you're saying is "I hate fun."

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 184, Flameaxe wrote:(I hope your team burns agar)
If it happens, it's surely only to be a result of me trying to put out the dumpster fire you draft and then catching fire after that drubbing.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 184, Flameaxe wrote:(I hope your team burns agar)
If it happens, it's surely only to be a result of me trying to put out the dumpster fire you draft and then catching fire after that drubbing.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by AGar »

Oh, right. I don't expect us to wait that long, necessarily, but I'm out of town Labor Day weekend, and I'm not going to be able to draft that stretch of time (9/2-9/5).

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by AGar »

Meh, I disagree with your evaluations (Locke is the strongest player in the League, fwiw, and Rob is better than you've seeded him,) and was looking forward to playing BBM twice (and whooping on him twice).

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by AGar »

I also laugh at the concept that I'm one of the six best in the league because I had a strong year last year and that was it.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 319, PJ. wrote:
In post 313, mith wrote:
League 2

Draft time is set for 8pm CDT, August 27th (Saturday).
what is this in best coast time? 6?
9 PM.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by AGar »

L1 -
Black, like my
heart
coffee

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #325 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 322, PJ. wrote:
In post 320, AGar wrote:
In post 319, PJ. wrote:
In post 313, mith wrote:
League 2

Draft time is set for 8pm CDT, August 27th (Saturday).
what is this in best coast time? 6?
9 PM.
you're confused at which coast is best coast. It's the one that rhymes with best.
I'm sorry that you're wrong.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by AGar »

Yeah that'd be nice.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:34 am

Post by AGar »

I really just want to know what spot I'm drafting in, kthx

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 423, PJ. wrote:
In post 421, Nero Cain wrote:I think auction is prob a little more fair since everyone has the same chance to get a player as long as you still have enough $$$. I've been trying to talk Pokerface into it but he doesn't want to have to do math. :? But I agree that the point and click of a snake draft is prob alot easier than auction.
Auction is kinda closer to "fair" then fair imo. I don't know how it goes in other auction league but in ours, whoever gets the first pile of guys has to pay such exorbitant prices because everyone is just ceaselessly upbidding to "screw" the other guy the end result is a few teams staked with upper mid level talent and a bunch of teams with a 2-3 elite players and a pile of scrubs. It's not a particularly enjoyable thing to be stuck on 14 dollars, needing a more than 3 or so spots to fill and literally not be able to do so without staying until the very very end of the draft when you're staring at 3 other guys with 14 dollars in their pocket that also are trapped in the draft.
I mean, no offense, but you really just have poor auction strategy if this is what you think an auction boils down to. Yeah, I'll bid a guy up if I think I can get someone to overpay for a guy, but I also go in with set targets and hard caps on players. If a guy I target goes too high, I'll just back off and find a similar player to fill that spot, and potentially get him cheaper and then I have more cash to throw around on other guys who I maybe really want.

What's the deal with trading picks?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by AGar »

Please get the auction league filled up.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:58 am

Post by AGar »

In post 452, Nero Cain wrote:I'm still p mad at Wraith for not making a equal to that game me and Agar were in.
We speak not of that.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 456, Wraith wrote:
In post 453, AGar wrote:
In post 452, Nero Cain wrote:I'm still p mad at Wraith for not making a equal to that game me and Agar were in.
We speak not of that.
MRW I think people are complimenting me and then I'm not sure
I loved the game. I did not enjoy the subsequent guilt trip of the how I won that game...

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 482, Rob14 wrote:I mean, I understand why Panzer would object on the basis of "You can't do it because I don't want to put in the effort to do it too" given that he flaked last season, but let's try not to kill other people's attempts to better their teams just because you don't want to put in the effort, m'kay?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by AGar »

I see your Aggressive Mind Games
TM

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:51 pm

Post by AGar »

How about people just don't fucking sign up if they're not going to play all year?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #625 (isolation #23) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:32 am

Post by AGar »

In post 624, D3f3nd3r wrote:Yeah but some of the new FFB players don't know what they're getting into. Had at least one of those in L3 last year.
Yes but let's not encourage people with a replacement system.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:06 am

Post by AGar »

Also, again, stop fucking giving people an excuse to flake.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (isolation #25) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by AGar »

L1 fancy pants table (I needed to finish my beer so)

VoodooManagerRecordDivisionPoints
Tally WhackersTalitha2-1-02-1-0287.10
DitkasOut4HaramBAEAGar2-1-02-1-0269.38
Tebow to the MLBTheDominator371-2-01-2-0308.98
Kreygasm PogChamppickemgenius1-2-01-2-0289.08
Division of DeathManagerRecordDivisionPoints
Ramblin' RhinosRhinox2-1-02-1-0286.28
Mask of Zorotterzoraster2-1-02-1-0285.22
Mr. Toad's Wild RideFlameaxe1-2-01-2-0310.32
Lamora's Lynch MobLocke Lamora1-2-01-2-0264.88
mith's EnvyManagerRecordDivisionPoints
Lightning FastYiley3-0-03-0-0305.96
Zoraster's OttersRob132-1-02-1-0295.28
Fuck DivisionsDanny Debonair DiPietro1-2-01-2-0246.52
There is no Cow teamhasdgfas0-3-00-3-0256.00

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (isolation #26) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by AGar »

Yes. You're fucked.

Get rekt, gg.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (isolation #27) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:44 am

Post by AGar »

In post 783, TheDominator37 wrote:Also agar you never answered my question. Would you like to make a deal?
I've declined that same trade that you've sent me six fucking times.

What the hell do you think?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #810 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 794, Flameaxe wrote:
In post 792, TheDominator37 wrote:
In post 787, AGar wrote:
In post 783, TheDominator37 wrote:Also agar you never answered my question. Would you like to make a deal?
I've declined that same trade that you've sent me six fucking times.

What the hell do you think?
Given that Jeremy Hill got the same points as both of your running backs. Yes.
you gotta have that boom or bust rbbc rb3 agar cman
Aw fuck, now you've sold me. That 7.1 points man.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #846 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 834, xRECKONERx wrote:one today:

I get Charles Sims, they get Jeremy Maclin

I'm not going to miss Maclin because I've got Julio, Benjamin, Cobb, and Fitz and have Freeman to fill in my flex

But I will appreciate having Sims for bye weeks / based on SoS matchups

The increase is minor overall but I'm gaining more value having Sims than having Maclin fight for a starting spot against my other WRs
Honest question: How long do you think Sims actually has a starting job?

That gives a lot of context to where your valuation of this trade comes in.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:08 am

Post by AGar »

In post 893, Rob14 wrote:
In post 879, D3f3nd3r wrote:Yeah they don't. Vetos are solely to be used in the case of collusion or a terribly unfair trade.
Personally (and I know many people who hold this view), I will veto if either party of the trade asks everyone to veto
unless
they're asking because of substantial new information like an injury, since that's touch luck that's just part of fantasy. If they regret the trade a day after they hit accept or received a better offer, I'd veto.
Wait what?

If they regret the trade a day after, you'll veto?

How is that not "tough luck that's just part of fantasy."

Like do your fucking research before you accept a trade.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by AGar »

Hey BBM,

2 weeks.

You're gonna show up this time, right?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #930 (isolation #32) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:00 am

Post by AGar »

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #954 (isolation #33) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:07 am

Post by AGar »

If someone wants to make an offer for Bennett or Kelce, I'm listening.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #957 (isolation #34) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:41 am

Post by AGar »

Everything just seems so tedious this year.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #959 (isolation #35) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by AGar »

Fuck Jordy Nelson.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1028 (isolation #36) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:24 am

Post by AGar »

In post 1000, TheDominator37 wrote:
In post 996, T-Bone wrote:Wow, I had no business winning this one.
Definition of agar's season
lolololololololol

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1032 (isolation #37) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by AGar »

This is me not giving a fuck about how lucky I am.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1080 (isolation #38) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by AGar »

And yet I still lead the division.

Ahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1100 (isolation #39) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1096, Kublai Khan wrote:I'm getting really tired of seeing the letter Q.
I missed the rationale in removing the Probable tag, but I assume it was "Because fuck fantasy football"?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1137 (isolation #40) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by AGar »

So since the "balance" this year was clearly not right, can we go with actual fun divisions next year where people will smack talk a bit? Because this has been hands down the most uninteresting season I've ever been involved in, and I've done random ass fucking public leagues before.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1148 (isolation #41) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by AGar »

THIS.

THIS IS GLORIOUS ASS FUCKING FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1158 (isolation #42) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1154, Flameaxe wrote:If me and wraith are both in l1 next year and we don't play each other for rivalry week the system is broken
Oi fuck off then, right?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1160 (isolation #43) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by AGar »

We both gon' miss playoffs, but I can at least fuck up some seasons so that's a win.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1173 (isolation #44) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1161, Flameaxe wrote:
In post 1160, AGar wrote:We both gon' miss playoffs, but I can at least fuck up some seasons so that's a win.
dont be so sure yet, im pretty sure im moving up to top of the division tonight bruh
Oh fuck you then!

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1200 (isolation #45) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by AGar »

This is where I get salty about divisions, right?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1209 (isolation #46) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1207, Rob14 wrote:Nah, Agar got mullered by divisions. He went 9-5 in the most difficult division,
still
finished above Yiley, who was in the easiest division, and yet Yiley made playoffs. I'd be bitter in his shoes.
I have no right to be mad haha. Look at my points for. 4th worst in the league. I averaged under 88 points per game. Look at my points against. 5th softest schedule in the league. My opponents averaged a wonderful tic over 88 points per game. I should've finished 7-7. Pythagorean win expectancy was 6.92, based off of what I was able to fuck up from Wikipedia.

I also am a fan of the divisions, personally. I like the element they add.

I wanted to be in a division of doom with you, Locke and BBM this year but that wasn't going to happen. But generally, I enjoy divisions.

I'm only salty this year because they were fucking boring and no fun. Not playoffs.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1210 (isolation #47) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by AGar »

Also.

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1221 (isolation #48) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by AGar »

Consolation bracket?

FUCK IT, AD IS IN BABY.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (isolation #49) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:57 am

Post by AGar »

In post 1221, AGar wrote:Consolation bracket?

FUCK IT, AD IS IN BABY.
I'm not even sure what I expected, to be completely honest.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1225 (isolation #50) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by AGar »

Oh like fuck you are. I will end your season like it should've been 4 weeks ago.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1231 (isolation #51) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1227, Flameaxe wrote:(because unlike you scrubs I MADE CHAMPIONSHIP BRACKET GET FUKT)
Fuck you, consolation bracket is where it's at.
In post 1228, Rhinox wrote:
In post 1225, AGar wrote:Oh like fuck you are. I will end your season like it should've been 4 weeks ago.
This could look awkward come tomorrow morning. You ain't beat me yet!
Only thing looking awkward tomorrow morning is Kirk Cousins's career.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1233 (isolation #52) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1232, Flameaxe wrote:
Only thing looking awkward tomorrow morning is Kirk Cousins's career.
you're making it really hard to banter with great comments like this +1

(i can banter against my own team, eagles suck :( )
I am super happy both of my division mates are going to get bounced quickly.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1244 (isolation #53) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1241, Kmd4390 wrote:Pretty sure it's Nero/Aronis/Wraith/L3 champ that move up to L1
Pretty sure it's off of playoff results and not reg season.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1245 (isolation #54) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1240, Wraith wrote:If I don't FINALLY get my rightful spot in L1 I'm going to flip my fucking shit.
Be better tbh

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1247 (isolation #55) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by AGar »

The year I advanced the first time I finished 3rd in that game, but also L3 didn't get a promo at that time.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1249 (isolation #56) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1247, AGar wrote:the first time
Reading comprehension is tech. Turns out there wasn't even an L3 that year.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1260 (isolation #57) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1253, Wraith wrote:
In post 1245, AGar wrote:
In post 1240, Wraith wrote:If I don't FINALLY get my rightful spot in L1 I'm going to flip my fucking shit.
Be better tbh
I literally need powers of precognition to be any better at this game.
See, you know how to do it.

Just be better.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1269 (isolation #58) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:08 am

Post by AGar »

Hey look, people talking about changing the league structure!

I've seen this movie before, and I know how it ends!

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1271 (isolation #59) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:38 am

Post by AGar »

Looks like me and Rob are gonna come down to the wire. Hoo boy.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1280 (isolation #60) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by AGar »

L1:

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1288 (isolation #61) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by AGar »

Damn you Eric Ebron!

Also, congrats BBM!

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1298 (isolation #62) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by AGar »

Final League 1 Standings

Staying Put
Flameaxe (1st - 1st Division of Death) - 9-5
Yiley (2nd - 1st mith's Envy) 8-6
TheDominator37 (3rd - 1st Voodoo) 10-4
Talitha (4th - 2nd Voodoo) 9-5
Rob13 (5th - 2nd mith's Envy) 6-8
AGar (6th - 3rd Voodoo) 9-5
Zoraster (7th - 2nd Division of Death) 8-6
Rhinox (8th - 3rd Division of Death) 6-8

Demoted from L1 to L2:
pickemgenius (9th - 4th Voodoo) 6-8
Locke Lamora (10th - 4th Division of Death) 5-9
hasdgfas (11th - 3rd mith's Envy) 4-10
Danny Debonair DiPietro (12th - 4th mith's Envy) 4-10

Other things:

Top 5 scoring teams:
1 - TheDominator37 (1500.72)
2 - Flameaxe (1396.28)
3 - Rob13 (1371.42)
4 - Talitha (1360.02)
5 - Yiley (1321.06)

Top 5 QBs:
Rodgers - Drafted by TheDominator37 (QB #2 - Round 3)
Brees - Drafted by Rob13 (QB #6 - Round 5)*
Ryan - Undrafted**
Luck - Drafted by Flameaxe (QB #4 - Round 4)
Cousins - Drafted by Rhinox (QB #12 - Round 8)

* - Brees was cut by Rob after Week 9, Added by AGar for Week 10
** - 21 QBs, including Tony Romo, Fitzmagic, and Brock Lobster, were drafted. But no Matty Ice.

Top 5 WRs:
Brown - Drafted by Rob13 (WR #1 - Round 1)
Nelson - Drafted by AGar (WR #9 - Round 2)
Evans - Drafted by hasdgfas (WR #8 - Round 2)
Beckham - Drafted by Talitha (WR #2 - Round 1)
Hilton - Drafted by Danny Debonair DiPietro (WR #16 - Round 3)

Top 5 RBs:
Johnson - Drafted by Yiley (RB #1 - Round 1)
Elliott - Drafted by TheDominator37 (RB #3 - Round 1)
McCoy - Drafted by Flameaxe (RB #7 - Round 2)
Bell - Drafted by TheDominator37 (RB #8 - Round 2)
Murray - Drafted by pickemgenius (RB #17 - Round 4)

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1313 (isolation #63) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by AGar »

Waiver Breakdown for L1:

Locke Lamora - 54
TheDominator37 - 47
AGar - 32
Rob13 - 28
Flameaxe - 27
hadsgfas - 25
Rhinox - 22
pickemgenius - 21
Talitha - 20
Danny Debonair DiPietro - 16
Yiley - 14
Zoraster - 10

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1318 (isolation #64) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1314, Rob14 wrote:I'm surprised people didn't give me shit for cutting Brees. I was ready to fight about that.

Also REVENGE IS MINE AGAR.
For now.
In post 1315, Rob14 wrote:Agar and I need to be in a division next year. I had way more fun with the rivalry narrative of the 5th place game than anything else this season.
Yes, I need to kick Rob's teeth in twice next year, thanks.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”