Mini Normal 1866: Landmark Mafia! (Mafia Victory!)

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1050  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:32 am

In post 939, -Grey- wrote:
In post 937, Frozen Angel wrote:If I'm going to get mislynched anyway, its better to be on me to remove the wifom on me and actually make others to see my points about you.


You aren't the lynch today. Pepto is.

All the kicking and screaming in the world isn't going to change that as long as you are voting for yourself.

Your only shot at saving your buddy is to come at me head on.

Who the fuck made you decide who is the lynch. I'm disgusted at how y'all dodge everything trown at you even tho I have made actual points against some of you.

What I get tho is a lynch? Seems quite strange. Grey has started a weak wagon and doesn't even care to answer my questions against him or make a case that will make his lynch more justified. Maybe if you had a case you wouldn't need to continuesly spam people.

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1051  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:34 am

I have a scum lean on you based on the fact you said you asking anotora to claim was a reaction test.

what that test told you pep?
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1052  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:34 am

In post 912, Secret Agent Jin wrote:I am up to page 33, ill be done soon.

In post 813, -Grey- wrote:
In post 811, Frozen Angel wrote:His reads are not based on play- their based on momentum and general view.

There is no general view that Frozen Angel is scum.

In post 816, -Grey- wrote:
In post 814, Anotora wrote:
In post 805, Frozen Angel wrote:
why misunderstanding and remembering events in a wrong order - when there was a reason for remembering them in wrong order (RC unvoted agian later which made me think anoto was L1 when pap asked for claim) is scummy?


But I dropped back to L2 waaayyy before Pep tried to make me claim. There should have been no confusion.


She's scum misrepresenting events. End of story.


Besides the rude, blatant question-ignoring, hand waving that Grey is doing time after time and the insistence that Pepperoni Ronin be pushed to a lynch, he goes and does the quoted above. He says FA isnt viewed as scum yet he calls her scum on the same page, like two posts later. This needs to die today

VOTE: Grey

Totally agree ^^

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #1053  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:35 am

In post 1052, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 912, Secret Agent Jin wrote:I am up to page 33, ill be done soon.

In post 813, -Grey- wrote:
In post 811, Frozen Angel wrote:His reads are not based on play- their based on momentum and general view.

There is no general view that Frozen Angel is scum.

In post 816, -Grey- wrote:
In post 814, Anotora wrote:
In post 805, Frozen Angel wrote:
why misunderstanding and remembering events in a wrong order - when there was a reason for remembering them in wrong order (RC unvoted agian later which made me think anoto was L1 when pap asked for claim) is scummy?


But I dropped back to L2 waaayyy before Pep tried to make me claim. There should have been no confusion.


She's scum misrepresenting events. End of story.


Besides the rude, blatant question-ignoring, hand waving that Grey is doing time after time and the insistence that Pepperoni Ronin be pushed to a lynch, he goes and does the quoted above. He says FA isnt viewed as scum yet he calls her scum on the same page, like two posts later. This needs to die today

VOTE: Grey

Totally agree ^^
Totally not scumbuddies.
Ali Plays! Pokemon Rejuv, Pokemon Clear Crystal
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1054  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:36 am

In post 1051, Frozen Angel wrote:I have a scum lean on you based on the fact you said you asking anotora to claim was a reaction test.

what that test told you pep?

That test confirmed nothing. Ano became pretty cocky after -Grey- lynched me. He seems kinda sure he won't get lynched so he didn't see the need to reply to my question. Unfortunately I cannot read this as anything but scum.

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1055  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:37 am

In post 1053, Alisae wrote:
In post 1052, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 912, Secret Agent Jin wrote:I am up to page 33, ill be done soon.

In post 813, -Grey- wrote:
In post 811, Frozen Angel wrote:His reads are not based on play- their based on momentum and general view.

There is no general view that Frozen Angel is scum.

In post 816, -Grey- wrote:
In post 814, Anotora wrote:
In post 805, Frozen Angel wrote:
why misunderstanding and remembering events in a wrong order - when there was a reason for remembering them in wrong order (RC unvoted agian later which made me think anoto was L1 when pap asked for claim) is scummy?


But I dropped back to L2 waaayyy before Pep tried to make me claim. There should have been no confusion.


She's scum misrepresenting events. End of story.


Besides the rude, blatant question-ignoring, hand waving that Grey is doing time after time and the insistence that Pepperoni Ronin be pushed to a lynch, he goes and does the quoted above. He says FA isnt viewed as scum yet he calls her scum on the same page, like two posts later. This needs to die today

VOTE: Grey

Totally agree ^^
Totally not scumbuddies.

How is agreeing with somebody who made some good points on a person that I have made too make me scum buddies?

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1056  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:37 am

In post 1054, Pepchoninga wrote:He seems kinda sure he won't get lynched


what implied that?

what about Jin post is what you agree on? can you be more precise with your points?
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1057  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:37 am

what good points
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Secret Agent Jin
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 30, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1058  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:38 am

Ill vote Pepito but i swear if he flips green then i will have to be carried out on my shield before i ever stop pushing the Grey wagon the rest of the game.

VOTE: Pepchoninga
I totally stole this idea from Human Sequencer
Video that changes often, Enjoy!: https://youtu.be/Ob4b-EGgI9Y

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1059  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:39 am

In post 916, Garmr wrote:
In post 912, Secret Agent Jin wrote:I am up to page 33, ill be done soon.

In post 813, -Grey- wrote:
In post 811, Frozen Angel wrote:His reads are not based on play- their based on momentum and general view.

There is no general view that Frozen Angel is scum.

In post 816, -Grey- wrote:
In post 814, Anotora wrote:
In post 805, Frozen Angel wrote:
why misunderstanding and remembering events in a wrong order - when there was a reason for remembering them in wrong order (RC unvoted agian later which made me think anoto was L1 when pap asked for claim) is scummy?


But I dropped back to L2 waaayyy before Pep tried to make me claim. There should have been no confusion.


She's scum misrepresenting events. End of story.


Besides the rude, blatant question-ignoring, hand waving that Grey is doing time after time and the insistence that Pepperoni Ronin be pushed to a lynch, he goes and does the quoted above. He says FA isnt viewed as scum yet he calls her scum on the same page, like two posts later. This needs to die today

VOTE: Grey

Super bad post bad logic ect. You got the read thing wrong. There is no general consensus that fa is scum while he personally thinks she is scum that is a misrep.

All Frey was doing in the Angel situation was provoking her. Regardless of his intentions or believes this is a very dickish move and definetely not townie like.

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1060  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:39 am

In post 1058, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Ill vote Pepito but i swear if he flips green then i will have to be carried out on my shield before i ever stop pushing the Grey wagon the rest of the game.

VOTE: Pepchoninga


what the hell is this
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #1061  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:39 am

In post 1058, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Ill vote Pepito but i swear if he flips green then i will have to be carried out on my shield before i ever stop pushing the Grey wagon the rest of the game.

VOTE: Pepchoninga
In the event of a scum lynch, please look here, because this is probably a bus.
Ali Plays! Pokemon Rejuv, Pokemon Clear Crystal
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #1062  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:40 am

In post 1061, Alisae wrote:
In post 1058, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Ill vote Pepito but i swear if he flips green then i will have to be carried out on my shield before i ever stop pushing the Grey wagon the rest of the game.

VOTE: Pepchoninga
In the event of a scum lynch, please look here, because this is probably a bus.
Ali Plays! Pokemon Rejuv, Pokemon Clear Crystal
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1063  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:41 am

In post 958, -Grey- wrote:
In post 954, Firebringer wrote:
In post 952, -Grey- wrote:
In post 951, Firebringer wrote:Hey guys, how's life?


Vote Pepto!

Why?


Because he's scum ofc.

I love how you are soooo sure.

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1064  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:42 am

You say you believe pep is town and you want to lynch him to justify your pushing grey in a next day. and your entire case on grey had no relation to pep at all - It was all about my slot.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1065  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:42 am

You say you believe pep is town and you want to lynch him to justify your pushing grey in a next day. and your entire case on grey had no relation to pep at all - It was all about my slot.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1066  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:44 am

Sooo, I'm at L-1. Mostly I'm irritated since I can't defend myself when there isn't anything to defend against exept blind votes just because Grey said to vote me.

Anotora
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 23, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1067  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:44 am

That's L-1, I'm pretty sure? Just throwing that out there for everyone's benefit.

Back home to make a SAJ read and updated RC/FA reads in a few minutes.

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1068  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:45 am

VOTE: secret agent Jin

that post was so bad ... So bad

Pep answer my questions
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1069  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:48 am

In post 1067, Anotora wrote:That's L-1, I'm pretty sure? Just throwing that out there for everyone's benefit.

Back home to make a SAJ read and updated RC/FA reads in a few minutes.

Yes, I pointed that out.

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1070  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:48 am

In post 1068, Frozen Angel wrote:VOTE: secret agent Jin

that post was so bad ... So bad

Pep answer my questions

Sure, can you just put them up again, since I got pretty lost in the last couple of pages.

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1071  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:50 am

Their all in this page :/
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #1072  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:56 am

In post 1066, Pepchoninga wrote:Sooo, I'm at L-1. Mostly I'm irritated since I can't defend myself when there isn't anything to defend against exept blind votes just because Grey said to vote me.
I'm pretty sure if the positions were swapped you would say "Just read my posts."
Ali Plays! Pokemon Rejuv, Pokemon Clear Crystal
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2

Anotora
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 23, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1073  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:58 am

FA, I'm not seeing the post where SAJ reads Pepcho as town. Yes, SAJ ought to put more explanation into his vote, but it's not as scummy as if he had contradicted his own read.

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1074  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:59 am

Intent to hammer pep

Where are your answers
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Mini Normal Games