Mini Normal 1866: Landmark Mafia! (Mafia Victory!)

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:14 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1098, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1092, Alisae wrote:the bolded is hilarious because most people automaticly assume they are town when they are talking about themselves.
I've never done that. I think when you talk about yourself you should talk as a neutral not put yourself as a town. This is just a way for me to play the game.
Fine.
GTKAS
| here.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:15 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1088, Alisae wrote:Pep at this point you might as well self-hammer and kill the convo if you're scum.
I won't hammer myself.

Tho I think if I'm getting lynched I deserve to hear your cases on me.

Also there are people who haven't cought up. I would also like to hear some of there opinions as well.

And would prefer to be kept at an L-1
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:18 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 912, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
Besides the rude,
blatant question-ignoring,
hand waving that Grey is doing time after time and the insistence that Pepperoni Ronin be pushed to a lynch,
he goes and does the quoted above. He says FA isnt viewed as scum yet he calls her scum on the same page, like two posts later. This needs to die today
This was SAj post you're saying you are agreeing with everything but maybe the angel thing which means the bolded right?

So you are saying you believe Grey is rude , hand waving that he is doing time after time and you believe he is pushing you for a lynch

so why you acted like you support SAJ vote when you practically are not agreeing with his justifications?
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:18 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1101, Pepchoninga wrote:And would prefer to be kept at an L-1
oO

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1101, Pepchoninga wrote:And would prefer to be kept at an L-1
NAAAAAAAAAAH
I rather play it safe and hammer at the same time Frozen does.
Speaking about that
Frozen, I'm going to bed within the next half hour.
Tell me when your satisfied assuming you are satisfied by then.
GTKAS
| here.
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:20 pm

Post by Anotora »

In post 1101, Pepchoninga wrote:
The town motivation for this, Pepcho??????
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:20 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1099, Frozen Angel wrote:You said this about anotora "He made some cocky remarks and this is something that is really suspicious to me."

but you are not quoting any post supporting your case

and you are repetitively dodging to talk about Jin :|

pedit : I saw your response - let me put some posts together before going further with this
Get the whole sentence cuz I'm not feeling suspicious just because of the cocky remarks. And I will go search for a quote now if you want one so much.

I'm not dodging talking about Jin. There are just to many posts and find it hard to respond to everything. Tho I will not dodge question on purpose. Sk if I don't answer anything just hit me back with it.

About Jin I don't know what I could really talk about him. He has made very little posts. I agree with most of his things said for Grey since they are comming from thensame mindset as mine. That doesn't explain his obviously strange vote on me tho.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: Secret Agent Jin
My vote is going here on the meantime.
GTKAS
| here.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:23 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1105, Anotora wrote:
If you truly belive I'm scum I want to be kept at an L-1. But I also wanna be given a good chance to defend myself. I want cases against me and an opportunity to get a counter argument.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:24 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1106, Pepchoninga wrote:I'm not dodging talking about Jin. There are just to many posts and find it hard to respond to everything. Tho I will not dodge question on purpose. Sk if I don't answer anything just hit me back with it.

About Jin I don't know what I could really talk about him. He has made very little posts. I agree with most of his things said for Grey since they are comming from thensame mindset as mine. That doesn't explain his obviously strange vote on me tho.
The question about Jin was in the same post. You can't possibly answer to one question and miss another :|

Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:25 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1102, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 912, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
Besides the rude,
blatant question-ignoring,
hand waving that Grey is doing time after time and the insistence that Pepperoni Ronin be pushed to a lynch,
he goes and does the quoted above. He says FA isnt viewed as scum yet he calls her scum on the same page, like two posts later. This needs to die today
This was SAj post you're saying you are agreeing with everything but maybe the angel thing which means the bolded right?

So you are saying you believe Grey is rude , hand waving that he is doing time after time and you believe he is pushing you for a lynch

so why you acted like you support SAJ vote when you practically are not agreeing with his justifications?
Ok, next post I'm putting my case against Grey. You can find the similarities between SAJs and mine since you are actually confusing me more then anything.

The only thing I don't really belive in is the last sentence. But really I just think he described Greys behavior very well.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:26 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1109, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1106, Pepchoninga wrote:I'm not dodging talking about Jin. There are just to many posts and find it hard to respond to everything. Tho I will not dodge question on purpose. Sk if I don't answer anything just hit me back with it.

The question about Jin was in the same post. You can't possibly answer to one question and miss another :|
I just missed it. I had the thought of answering it then, but just forgot. Why are you going over for that?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:29 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Cause till now you were actually pretending that you think Grey is just a misguided town who is wrong,

and you suddenly have a secret case on him.

and SAJ vote on you was pure fake - I am really interested to know that if you're interest in his posts is as well or not.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:31 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1104, Alisae wrote:I rather play it safe and hammer at the same time Frozen does.
Speaking about that
I really like to have the missing slot replaced before night start and to see what people say about the points I just mentioned about SAJ post before a lynch happens.

Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:31 pm

Post by Anotora »

Get the whole sentence cuz I'm not feeling suspicious just because of the cocky remarks.
Okay. Yeah. Let's "get the whole sentence." I've got it right here:

"He [Anotora] made some cocky remarks and this is something that is really suspicious to me."

That's the whole sentence. Which you wrote. There is exactly one noun in the sentence: remarks. Specifically my remarks, which you modified with the adjective "cocky". There are no other nouns in the sentence. So clearly, when you used the pronoun "this", you must have been referring to the remarks, which you mentioned earlier in the sentence. Therefore, we can take the pronoun "this", and we can replace it with its antecedent, "some cocky remarks". Thus, the second independent clause in your sentence would read,

"Some cocky remarks [by Anotora] [are] really suspicious to me."

But now you're trying to distance yourself from the fact that you said this. Which is *scummy*. This is my best shot at getting through to you why you deserve to be at L-2 or worse right now. I don't know if it'll work.
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:32 pm

Post by Anotora »

In post 1108, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1105, Anotora wrote:
If you truly belive I'm scum I want to be kept at an L-1. But I also wanna be given a good chance to defend myself. I want cases against me and an opportunity to get a counter argument.
That didn't even remotely come close to answering.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1113, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1104, Alisae wrote:I rather play it safe and hammer at the same time Frozen does.
Speaking about that
I really like to have the missing slot replaced before night start and to see what people say about the points I just mentioned about SAJ post before a lynch happens.
In that case I will gladly not hammer Pep until I see said replacement.
GTKAS
| here.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:37 pm

Post by Garmr »

Wait jin is kain tepas we are in for one bumpy ride.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1117, Garmr wrote:Wait jin is kain tepas we are in for one bumpy ride.
I wish
GTKAS
| here.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:38 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1116, Alisae wrote:In that case I will gladly not hammer Pep until I see said replacement.
<3

Carrying an empty slot to night is an extremely stupid move. The game deadline will pause after a lynch happen - till mod finds a replacement anyway so hammering now is just killing the chance of discussions.

RC knows better to advertise otherwise.

Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:38 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

Now.

Firstly when I talk about -Grey- I need to express how much I dislike his behavior in the game regardless of his allotment. He is sometimes rude and even disrespectful. It's a thing that annoys some players and should be kept to a minimum imo. But this is besides the point.

First thing I find obviously suspicious is how inconsistent his read on the game has been till he latched on to me. He moved from null-town to null-scum all the time and overall didn't give any explanation for his actions.

The previous is further seen when he gives his reads. In the span of a couple of pages he changes them almost drastically and again WITHOUT explaining almost any of the changes made. This is inconsistent and strange.

Another thing is he is obviously very cocky and likes the use of sarcasm. This doesn't necessarily make someone look scim, but when you use it too much like in Grey's situation it's certainly fishy and annoying.

Let's not talk about his pretty disrespectful behavior in the argument against Frozen Angel. It seemed that he really just wanted to discourage her and provoke her. Wether she is town or scum it worked. And honestly Grey seemed to enjoy it. Again I saw traits in this segment that are not town like.

Lastly let's take a look at when he put my vote up. He apparently did it after I asked would Ano claim and if he would, will he. This would be ok, if he actually got on the make a bigger case after the lynch. When asked for one I got the same cocky remarks and more sarcasm. He purposely has ignored some of my questions and this has been confirmed by him (I will provide a quote if needed) and this again isn't town like. Why would he do that? Well in my mind I just see it as that he doesn't really have a good case on me on seems to not want to try and create one.

The vote he so desperately promotes to be lynched is one he can't or doesn't want to justify. This for me is disrespectful even. Even if you are right, whe. You lynch someone at least try to look convincing. But maybe you are. After you I'm at L-1 and only person that has tryid to get something from is someone who wasn't voted me yet.
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:40 pm

Post by Anotora »

I don't think SAJ post #1058 (the Pepcho vote) is scummy for the same reasons that FA has stated, but it sure is opportunistic as hell.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:40 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

With that being said I feel comfortable to do this.

UNVOTE: Anotora

VOTE: -Grey-
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1121, Anotora wrote:I don't think SAJ post #1058 (the Pepcho vote) is scummy for the same reasons that FA has stated, but it sure is opportunistic as hell.
The Keyen slot I scumread. SAJ is only confirming that scumread.
GTKAS
| here.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1112, Frozen Angel wrote:Cause till now you were actually pretending that you think Grey is just a misguided town who is wrong,

and you suddenly have a secret case on him.

and SAJ vote on you was pure fake - I am really interested to know that if you're interest in his posts is as well or not.
I've don't belive I said Grey is misguided town. I said he has been a null going up and down till I actually got points that I have been pointing out in previous posts.

No, my interest in SAJ post isn't fake. I simply like the way he presented it and I think it is mostly right, so I said it. I See nothing wrong tbh.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”