mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:29 am

Post by mykonian »

sweet setup. One non whitelist role, so that's fine. Nicely low power, the scum rolecop isn't very potent but a nice touch for them, the vengeful is nicely used with the uneven number of players, could be a gamechanger, depending if he gets run up or not. Going from 2 to 3 missed town shots before they lose and at the same time go to an uneven game. The role pm's are fine.

Did you want your scum to have day talk? I didn't seem to catch you go one way or another on that.

Pedit: you intended the vengeful to also work after a nightkill? In that case, you might want to make that explicit, that's something a player might gloss over.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:04 am

Post by mykonian »

I fear those would push you over the amount of available roles off the whitelist.

I think you are imagining an outcome there, FB. The worst is where it's the other way around, I suspect, where the neapolitan falls early, then town have to play an uneven game for ages then at the end the vengeful gets lynched (or even killed). The fact that the vengeful even works after a NK makes it a lot more consistent, that is nice, there's rather a small chance town will end up in a 4p lylo or something like that. If the vengeful drops, that's 3 town mislynche for 2 scum, better than town would usually get. If the game stays uneven for a while it's comparable in how bad it is for town to 10:3, quite a bit better if it evens up quickly.

It's certainly not townsided. Could throw town a bone in form of a tracker, for example?

Actually that reminds me, are we fine with using the name vengeful here, given it's a slight modification (that might trip up scum?). I think the cardgame uses Hunter for this exact role, and that doesn't change anything for how normal the role is.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:45 am

Post by mykonian »

someone could have fun with that, I don't know if you need to limit the role, but if you want to, I don't think it'd be that horrible? (you only really prevent him from investigating one day anyway, I don't know if that's worth the effort)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:46 am

Post by mykonian »

it's not that you have to have a tracker, but it's an option. It's probably not a bad idea to give town something extra, so idk what you'd think to be fun for your game.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #30 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:45 am

Post by mykonian »

sure, a town rb could be fun.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #38 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:42 am

Post by mykonian »

odd night roleblocker has a type (leave it if you don't care :P) in the word performing.

Approved

Return to “Completed Game Reviews”