Mini Normal 1866: Landmark Mafia! (Mafia Victory!)

Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:11 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1199, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1198, Pepchoninga wrote:Cuz you basically do whatever you want and think you can go unnoticed
Sure sport, my play this entire day has been me ducking notice and avoiding attention.

You are so samrt.
No the whole day it's been you doing weird thing and then being cocky and sarcastic.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:12 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1200, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1198, Pepchoninga wrote:Cuz you basically do whatever you want and think you can go unnoticed
Sure sport, my play this entire day has been me ducking notice and avoiding attention.

You are so samrt.
No the whole day it's been you doing weird thing and then being cocky and sarcastic.
It sure has.

What's the scum motive in that?
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:13 am

Post by -Grey- »

What do I stand to gain as Scum by having all eyes on me, being controversial and easily criticized?

What's the payoff?
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:15 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1201, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1200, Pepchoninga wrote:

You are so samrt.
It sure has.

What's the scum motive in that?
What it is? It might be to delude town and make sure they don't for solid discussions and in turn good targets. You also seem to be able to get people on stupid wagons with nothing to back them up, so there's that too. What you've done have a lot of scum motives imo. And all of that is feed up with fact that you ignore questions and even admit it, mock everybody, don't give a single good explanation and change your read on the game every page.

For me the better question is - What's the town motive in all that?
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:16 am

Post by -Grey- »

Boring.
---
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:17 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1202, -Grey- wrote:What do I stand to gain as Scum by having all eyes on me, being controversial and easily criticized?

What's the payoff?
Idk honestly, people don't seem to be all that interested in you for whatever reason. But again I'm going to ask the obvious other question.

What do you gain as Town and how does your playing contribute to the overall success of town?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:18 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1204, -Grey- wrote:Boring.
I answer your question, why don't you answer mine?

This is an obvious conversation stopper and that isn't a good trait.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:19 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1205, Pepchoninga wrote:What do you gain as Town and how does your playing contribute to the overall success of town?
Yes. What DO I gain? Aside from valuable reactions and content that would otherwise never exist if I conformed to your bullshit "this is how town behaves" personality profile?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:20 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1206, Pepchoninga wrote:

Boring.
---
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:21 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1207, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1205, Pepchoninga wrote:What do you gain as Town and how does your playing contribute to the overall success of town?
Yes. What DO I gain? Aside from valuable reactions and content that would otherwise never exist if I conformed to your bullshit "this is how town behaves" personality profile?
Ok, and have you used any of that information for anything?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:21 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1208, -Grey- wrote:

Boring.
I will take those comments as "I don't have anything to say"
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:22 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1209, Pepchoninga wrote:
Obviously.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:22 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1210, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1208, -Grey- wrote:

Boring.
I will take those comments as "I don't have anything to say"
Boring.
---
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:23 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1211, -Grey- wrote:
Obviously.
Wich is what? Am I really going to have to get your words out of your mouth?
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:29 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1213, Pepchoninga wrote:
Obviously.
There you go being cute assassin, thinking you can make me say something I have no intention in sharing yet.

I don't care about your vote being on me. You've decided to waste your vote instead of using it on Scum so any further dialogue with you is a waste of time.
In post 1058, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Ill vote Pepito but i swear if he flips green then i will have to be carried out on my shield before i ever stop pushing the Grey wagon the rest of the game.

VOTE: Pepchoninga
This is the post of scum that knows they're voting for a mislynch and justifying a d2 follow-up mislynch.

If you can't see the obvious scum motive in that post, you aren't worth my time.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:31 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1214, -Grey- wrote:
Obviously.
There you go being cute again, thinking you can make me say something I have no intention in sharing yet.

I don't care about your vote being on me. You've decided to waste your vote instead of using it on Scum so any further dialogue with you is a waste of time.
In post 1058, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Ill vote Pepito but i swear if he flips green then i will have to be carried out on my shield before i ever stop pushing the Grey wagon the rest of the game.

This is the post of scum that knows they're voting for a mislynch and justifying a d2 follow-up mislynch.

If you can't see the obvious scum motive in that post, you aren't worth my time.
Edit.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:33 am

Post by -Grey- »

Hell, even Frozen saw it and she was screaming for my head on a platter before that post, so...
---
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:36 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1214, -Grey- wrote:
Obviously.
There you go being cute assassin, thinking you can make me say something I have no intention in sharing yet.

I haven't said I will keep my vote on you if you actually start to make posts that give actual reasoning.

I will take your post as a confirmation of my theory at least to an extent.

UNVOTE: -Grey-

Don't get me wrong you are stilla scum read but I think that what you do does make sense if put in the mindset of you wanting to bait town into a mistake.

Also whatever you are, please be more respectfull, cuz it's really annoying. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything. Also, try and get the cocky and sarcastic responces to a minimum. I'm sure you can achieve your goal without them.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:38 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Edit: in the mindset of you wanting to bait scum into a mistake
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:38 am

Post by -Grey- »

{-Grey-}
{RadiantCowbells, Garmr}
{Firebringer, Frozen Angel}
{Obvious Alt, kentofan, Anotora, Pepto Ninja}
{Srceenplay, Alisae, mlmooney89}
{Jin}

Reads without the head games.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:39 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1217, Pepchoninga wrote:If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything.
Get over it.
---
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:39 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1219, -Grey- wrote:{-Grey-}
{RadiantCowbells, Garmr}
{Jin}

Why do you have RC so high on your list? Don't you think his constant voting and unvoting is pretty strange?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:40 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1220, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1217, Pepchoninga wrote:If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything.
Get over it.
This will be more then hard, belive me.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:43 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1221, Pepchoninga wrote:
{RadiantCowbells, Garmr}
{Jin}

Why do you have RC so high on your list? Don't you think his constant voting and unvoting is pretty strange?
Obviously I don't.

I read him as town because he saw something I expected him to see and responded in a town manner to what he saw.

No. I'm not going to clarify.
---
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:45 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1223, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1221, Pepchoninga wrote:
{RadiantCowbells, Garmr}
{Jin}

Obviously I don't.

I read him as town because he saw something I expected him to see and responded in a town manner to what he saw.

No. I'm not going to clarify.
I guess I'm not going to push, tho judging a person of of one responce when they have something that is certainly fishy is not nice. He might of known what to say to delude you.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”