Mini Normal 1866: Landmark Mafia! (Mafia Victory!)

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #447  (isolation #0)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:22 am

Holy crap yall I am so sorry I didn't realize the game had started. I checked and it was still needing a bunch of players then the long weekend happened. I'm going to catch up RIGHT NOW. Again I apologize.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #621  (isolation #1)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:33 pm

Omg I want to smack my head against a wall reading some of this arguing. I don't want to skim and miss out on tale tell signs but I'm about to. I'm still not caught up. I finally got to my own post on page 18 but now I need to get to 25. Can we all agree to stop tunneling each other just to stop the fluff posts? *sigh* well I reckon I need to get back to reading.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #622  (isolation #2)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:58 pm

Phew I'm caught up. I have some notes I need to jot down and ohhhhh I will be voting. Gimmie a moment.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #624  (isolation #3)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:40 pm

Alright here is how I work when I hafta catch up on a bunch of stuff. I write down notes as I go. My thoughts and opinions change as the notes go on but they are in chronological order so the ones at the bottom are current.

Firebringer (FB)- Claims miller. Early claim- day one. Possible real claim
RadiantCowbells(RC)- Counter claims; makes FB look scum
Grey- Tripping people up; then makes point about CC w/ vote
FrozenAngel (FA)- Points out things about the FB/RC for miller that go along with my own thoughts
Anotora- (Anot) Pointed out why RC being scum would have been bad for scum, this was called as scum by Grey.
Garmr claims both are town, becoming obvious that RC was joking.
Srceenplay (Screen) latched onto Garmr without doing anything.
Pepchoninga (Pep)- Standing up for Screen, says that we need pressure but we don’t need to lynch any time soon… well I’m not sure how that doesn’t say right away that pressure is no good since the lynch won’t happen. Worst way to pressure someone is to say but it’s a long day and let’s play this out… >.>

Anywho so my thoughts on a few people.

Anot gave reads which I was happy to see because even if scum it tells a lot about a person. I know a lot are voting here but I would place my vote somewhere safer.
Pep doesn’t seem to be on one solid path which makes me suspicious.
RC was giving pretty good explanations for game play which I would think scum would withhold so I’m leaning town.
FA seems like she is trying even is scattered with arguing, lean town.
FB is a LOT like one of my friends so I’m having a hard time separating him from what my friend would do. I do know my friend would be town if acting like that so since it is day one only I will stay town here.
Grey- I wouldn’t put anything past him. He is scum until proven innocent.
Screen- This is my vote all day long. I’ve dealt with town screen and this is a full 180. Until we get better co-operation (which I know sounds horrible coming from someone who hasn’t been around but oh well) I’m going to vote here. When someone shows such a huge change in game play without giving reasons as to why it’s a red flag for me.

VOTE: Srceenplay

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #625  (isolation #4)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:48 pm

Now that I am caught up I will be more attentive and comment as we go so I won't have anything big like that unless I give full reads later in the game.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #632  (isolation #5)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:06 pm

If I didn't mention you it's due to null reasons.

kentofan5- Has this person checked in? I honestly don't remember anything from/about them
Obvious Alt- Don't recall anything specific here except how they are now playing the game on gut if I'm not mixing people up
Alisae- Good convo but that doesn't mean much doesn't look town or scum yet
Garmr- I was back and forth here; looks scum, then felt town... couldn't get one way or the other so has to be null
keyenpeydee- null, new to this game like I am, still trying to jump in.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #634  (isolation #6)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:11 pm

In post 631, Pepchoninga wrote:Now, just to clear my words. What I say is that I see a lust for a fast lynch in some people. That doesn't necessarily make them scum, but going for not well though lynch increases the chance of a misslynch. Pressure is made to force reactions which inturn help you to get a good case. And you should not feel rushed to do that. That is what I'm saying. If there is someone who does give a lot of food to fead upon and people have come to a consensus then by all means a lynch could happen earlier. It's just we have time and we should be able to use it as we wish without necessarily making us look scummy.


Still takes away the effect by TELLING scum that we want to review every wagon before we lynch. If they think they have time to move the wagon they won't be pressured at all.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #637  (isolation #7)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:24 pm

In post 636, Pepchoninga wrote:That's a good point, but really if we rush everything and go after the first thing that looks scummy enough it is much easier for scum to trick clown. If you go into a discussion and pursue the situation, even if scum changes the wagon you will have enough time to spot to player that is causing this to happen. In the end it is all a matter of who is more patient and who has the better nerves.


I reckon... I don't usually like giving scum my intentions nor giving them time to think about their answers. I want honest reactions. That is done by scaring them. But that's just theory on the game. Anywho... I won't tie up the thread with theory. Those were just my notes and they are all opinions. I'm not calling you out on it.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #644  (isolation #8)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:58 pm

In post 635, -Grey- wrote:
In post 624, mlmooney89 wrote:Grey- I wouldn’t put anything past him. He is scum until proven innocent.


Where do you get the basis for this remark about me?


Because you are a good player. I've played with good players before and being a good player means I don't trust you until I see something more solid.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #645  (isolation #9)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:59 pm

In post 641, Garmr wrote:I also feel like I should watch mlmooney89 closely. Her reasoning why she is not voting ano is meh. Not being safe? Voting scum is always a safe bet.


I feel like screenplay is the town counter wagon at this point and atleast one scum is on him.



Because I feel safer in the thought that srceenplay is scum. Why would I vote for someone over the person I really think is scum?

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #646  (isolation #10)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:59 pm

I'm closing the building at work then heading to the gym and home. I will be back in two or three hours.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #655  (isolation #11)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:17 pm

I've seen you play Grey that's why I know. And good players are three best at hiding they are scum and for the longest time I always believed the good players every time. As you can see I'm not lynching you so I have my doubts and won't do anything drastic tool I have more info but I'm not letting a good player slide by.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #656  (isolation #12)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:18 pm

Omg slide text! As you can see I'm not on the desktop anymore.
*the not three
*till not tool

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #658  (isolation #13)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:20 pm

In post 647, Alisae wrote:
In post 632, mlmooney89 wrote:Alisae- Good convo but that doesn't mean much doesn't look town or scum yet
How does this make me null?


Lol y'all are so vain wanting to know how I think of you.

Jk

But for real good convo doesn't mean town it just means you know how to keep the convo going. Which kudos you are doing again. I won't lie when people interrogate me I feel them more town cause I know I'm town so scum wouldn't interrogate as much as point fingers.

No now that I've said that no one else gets a free town lean for interrogating me :p

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #738  (isolation #14)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:04 am

In post 735, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 723, Pepchoninga wrote:Yes I'm asking him would he. To see his reaction. I'm telling him to do it like Alisae.

And I've explained what him refusing to reveal and him doing it would do imo.


I can't see how would you plan a reaction test based on the fact an L1 player is going to claim or not

BTW not game related : the avatar is annadog's fault. blame her who forcibly made me join to her army!


Lol thank you for mentioning the avatar. I was thrown off for a moment and was gunna 'harass' ya. (On the phone I hafta keep zooming in to read names :p

Also y'all my name is Mandy if that helps with pronouns or easier to remember.

Also also I'm here and what not but it appears to just be arguing and tunneling again so I will wait till I get to work and my desktop to say anything relevant.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #786  (isolation #15)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:33 pm

In post 752, Frozen Angel wrote:regarding the things you asked - the choice of words - if they weren't used by mandy before would be blantly twisting and really scummy but it wasn't the case so the quations actually feel ok now.

and Mandy kindda - sligtly - contradicted herself - first she said you're scum until she finds a strong towny thing then she appeased like she has you as null and is not comfortable declaring you as town.

There is a difference between the two - that is annoying.


No see the situation is I don't have anything against him except he is good at being naughty. So he should be null under those circumstances but in my notes and thoughts I label him scum. I wouldn't ever lynch someone on my thoughts with no proof so while I still see him as scum I hafta treat him like null.


In post 780, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 778, -Grey- wrote:
In post 773, Frozen Angel wrote:why did I went down in your list?


Twice now, I've caught you misrepresenting the gamestate.

If you have r/l issues I'm sorry, but you should replace out if you can't dedicate the attention the game requires. I'm not letting you skate.


I never misrepresented the game state - I'm just trying to make sure I'm understanding it correctly

I'm dedicating the attention game requires as much as I can and you're request - that I should replace out means nothing to me.


You are participating just fine. Don't worry about that aspect. :)

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #885  (isolation #16)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:13 pm

And see this is where my scum thoughts are coming up again on Grey. Bullying FA, (I'm not saying she is or isn't town I'm saying you are not playing mafia Grey you are bullying) and the whole chanting in three posts about telling us to change our votes to his vote? Childish. I really want to change my vote to him now but hell he could just be a jerk and pretty anti-town.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #913  (isolation #17)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:46 pm

In post 895, Garmr wrote:
In post 885, mlmooney89 wrote:And see this is where my scum thoughts are coming up again on Grey. Bullying FA, (I'm not saying she is or isn't town I'm saying you are not playing mafia Grey you are bullying) and the whole chanting in three posts about telling us to change our votes to his vote? Childish. I really want to change my vote to him now but hell he could just be a jerk and pretty anti-town.

Honestly this post makes me feel like mlmooney is scum.


Why because I think he is being a jerk? Well okay then.

Still think he is a bully.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #941  (isolation #18)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:45 pm

In post 920, Garmr wrote:
In post 913, mlmooney89 wrote:
In post 895, Garmr wrote:
In post 885, mlmooney89 wrote:And see this is where my scum thoughts are coming up again on Grey. Bullying FA, (I'm not saying she is or isn't town I'm saying you are not playing mafia Grey you are bullying) and the whole chanting in three posts about telling us to change our votes to his vote? Childish. I really want to change my vote to him now but hell he could just be a jerk and pretty anti-town.

Honestly this post makes me feel like mlmooney is scum.


Why because I think he is being a jerk? Well okay then.

Still think he is a bully.

Honestly He didn't do that much to FA anyway he didn't make it personal he keeped it to ingame things only. He has a lot of faith in his reads and can come off as arrogance through.

But can you like list examples of were his being abusive to Fa and not just prideful.

Your scum because you frame him for being anti town and devaluing his comments, you make him out to be a villain ect when he did was express his views on FA when you actually read the conversation.


FA does this a lot you can see traces of her trying to get emotional and trying to start shit with the earlier engagement with me. Honestly people like you enable FA in games.


I did read the conversation and I'm not saying FA isn't being dramatic I'm just saying Grey is being a jerk. I'm sorry I've read his scum game before and came off pulling all the strings so I don't trust him which is how my view on him started out scummy. He managed to make me think he was a jerk in this game all by himself. I will try to pull the quotes real quick before I leave work but if I can't I will tomorrow morning.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #942  (isolation #19)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:48 pm

But also let me reiterate that I don't think he actually is scum. This is just my personal opinion about his behavior. This is actually adding to the fluff and drama so I probably shouldn't have said I would get the quotes but I will since I promised them. I am not lynching nor am I going to vote for Grey today based off him being a jerk. I'm still on Srceenplay. When it is this early in the game and with no flip to analyze you go off what you have. What I have is knowledge of other games Srceenplay has played as town and this isn't it.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #943  (isolation #20)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:01 pm

In post 796, -Grey- wrote:
In post 740, -Grey- wrote:
In post 734, Frozen Angel wrote:he didn't say that. You're kinda twisting his words here ...


No, I'm not.

In post 624, mlmooney89 wrote:He is scum until proven innocent.


Lie #1 debunked.
In post 775, -Grey- wrote:
In post 772, Frozen Angel wrote:I don't see why psp asking Ano for claim in L1 is a bad thing. I think his "this was for reaction" makes no sense though.


Too bad for your narrative that Pepto was pushing for a claim at L-2, not L-1.


Busted lie #2
In post 790, -Grey- wrote:
In post 789, Frozen Angel wrote:Now that I asked some you're saying I should just replace out


Lie number three.

I suggested you replace out if you couldn't devote the required attention to this game before your questions.


You're pathological.


Okay I'm literally supposed to be closing the building but just so I get a mark of where I was this was the comment that really irritated me because she wasn't lying she was mistaken and all he does over and over is call her a liar and a pathological one at that. There are more but they will be tomorrow.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1284  (isolation #21)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:13 pm

I'm back. So I'm curious how many real days do these day one phases usually last in these types of games last? Cause I am really bad at day one and would like to move to day two asap. I don't know y'all and I don't know playstyles so I have to go on lynches and wagons. I'm just curious about averages here. Cause all I'm seeing is baseless arguing on multiple fronts.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1286  (isolation #22)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:16 pm

Well I know srceenplay and Grey enough but that isn't getting me anywhere. I've explained that this isn't srceenplay playing like his normal town self and that doesn't seem to matter. Grey is unpredictable so I can't do much with him either. I'm willing to lynch just about anyone at this point. Well I reckon I think FB is my best town lean still so maybe not him.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1287  (isolation #23)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:17 pm

In post 1285, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 1284, mlmooney89 wrote:I'm back. So I'm curious how many real days do these day one phases usually last in these types of games last? Cause I am really bad at day one and would like to move to day two asap. I don't know y'all and I don't know playstyles so I have to go on lynches and wagons. I'm just curious about averages here. Cause all I'm seeing is baseless arguing on multiple fronts.

Deadline: (expired on 2017-01-16 14:00:00)


I meant averages. How long do they usually last not how long we have till it ends itself.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1292  (isolation #24)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:00 pm

But... But... I thought as soon as we lynch someone the day is done. These games are normal to play out the entire two weeks for day one?

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1327  (isolation #25)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:09 pm

In post 1295, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1286, mlmooney89 wrote:Well I know srceenplay and Grey enough but that isn't getting me anywhere. I've explained that this isn't srceenplay playing like his normal town self and that doesn't seem to matter. Grey is unpredictable so I can't do much with him either. I'm willing to lynch just about anyone at this point. Well I reckon I think FB is my best town lean still so maybe not him.

Even tho you entered the scene later, this used as an excuse is bad and suspicious. You cannot judge somebody's playing style of another game they have played. People change there metas and also they sometimes experiment. So it doesn't really matter if you know the people here that well. All you really need to do is read people's actions and create opinions. Then persue those opinions.

Honestly you won't know anyone better if you don't start being more active in the discussion. I doubt that the lynch we end up having today and the night kill will help you understand people.


Actually the way I play mafia isn't as much on reactions, at least not in the first 'day'. I get a feel for everyone day one and then I use the lynch, flip, night kill, and wagons to deduce things. I have only played part of a game on this site but I have played a lot of games on other sites. You get so much info from a flip, well I do. Once I get that initial info I can start putting people to real reads. I promise if we could get to day two you will see more interaction from me. Right now it just seems to be arguing over the same stuff. We have nothing real to go on. I'm under the thought that with how many we have in this game we can mislynch one townie day one which is why I'm not too upset over who we lynch.

It's all about the wagons and how they form. If the person flips red the first ones and the last ones are more than likely town. The scum tends to lay in the middle. They don't want to be the one to start the finger pointing at their own people this early in the game but they also don't want to be the deciding vote for them to go unless it's the only way for them to look town.

The more we chit chat and attack each other for he said she said the more things get lost in the thread. If we have shorter days we get easier to read reactions. I know this is just my way of thinking so I'm not saying the long days are wrong they just feel very drawn out and broken record to me. Anywho we know there is scum in the most active players and someone is pushing the buttons.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1334  (isolation #26)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:43 pm

In post 1318, Firebringer wrote:Yep, he did.
Key replaced out as scum all the time.

In post 1329, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1327, mlmooney89 wrote:Anywho we know there is scum in the most active players and someone is pushing the buttons.

How do we know that, now?


Well from my experience scum wants us to be too lazy to back track through 50+ pages to find their weak points. Push the convo along and builds up protection on you.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1341  (isolation #27)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:03 pm

In post 1335, -Grey- wrote:From my experience, the more content scum creates, the more opportunities they have to get caught.


Two kinds of scum. One is the newer less experienced kind sure they will fly under the radar. Second is the more vocal ones and this thread is way too long not to have one of those here. Specially with so many seasoned players.

In post 1336, PantherPunt wrote:Do you think that among those with a high post count, some are particularly fluffy and others particularly solvey?


Well I would say FA seems to be playing in pushing convos but I actually knew someone that was more defensive as town and more 'eh you are wrong' as scum so that makes me wary of assuming since it's proof that people can act opposite of the common ways. (one would assume someone would be more defensive as scum due to nerves and such)

Grey has been very pushy in his own thoughts such as posting three of the same posts so that seems fluffy but based on his game play that might just be him trying to get his way. He is very arrogant by claiming he WON'T be lynched today which goes in the same way as the attitude it would take for town to spam like he was.

And then there is Pep. Honestly I don't see the scum Grey does but I could be biased because I don't want to agree with Grey. Still Pep has kept convos going and paired that with town feels could be scum. I think I would need to know how experienced Pep is...


Hey Pep how many games have you played?

Are there stats in this site? *wonders off to look for player stats*

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1656  (isolation #28)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:45 pm

I have a few newbie to this site questions;

Alt- I was thinking that means you have more than one account. Is that correct? If so I just read RC's sig (mostly ignore those) and it says titus. One is a he and one is a she. Are you the same person in my last game?

So this is a normal game... does that mean we can have more than one of certain roles or that they will be slightly different but same main role?

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1688  (isolation #29)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:31 pm

In post 1656, mlmooney89 wrote:I have a few newbie to this site questions;

Alt- I was thinking that means you have more than one account. Is that correct? If so I just read RC's sig (mostly ignore those) and it says titus. One is a he and one is a she. Are you the same person in my last game?

So this is a normal game... does that mean we can have more than one of certain roles or that they will be slightly different but same main role?


Bumping so I can at least get an answer to the certain roles. I might change my votes based on this answer.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1696  (isolation #30)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:05 pm

##"Normal Games may use any amount of approved roles (so long as there is at least one Vanilla Townie) in conjunction with approved modifiers."

Cool that means we can have more than one. Okies then, thank you.

Damn I had quotes saved for after I got my answers but I lost them when I bumped it. Guess I will go back for them.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1697  (isolation #31)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:06 pm

In post 1695, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1688, mlmooney89 wrote:
In post 1656, mlmooney89 wrote:I have a few newbie to this site questions;

Alt- I was thinking that means you have more than one account. Is that correct? If so I just read RC's sig (mostly ignore those) and it says titus. One is a he and one is a she. Are you the same person in my last game?

So this is a normal game... does that mean we can have more than one of certain roles or that they will be slightly different but same main role?


Bumping so I can at least get an answer to the certain roles. I might change my votes based on this answer.


alt means seconadary account yes. Titus and RC are two different people and that sig is a joke lol. (I know them and they are separate people - trust me)


Thank you :)

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2018  (isolation #32)  » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:33 pm

Finally day 2! Alright let's get scum hunting. Gunna go pull that wagons list and analyze it for a moment!

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2022  (isolation #33)  » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:39 pm

Alright posting them in one place for easy reference;

Secret Agent Jin (LYNCH) - Firebringer, RadiantCowbells, -Grey-, Alisae, Garmr, Pepchoninga, Frozen Angel
Alisae (L-4) - Srceenplay, PantherPunt, Anotora
-Grey- (L-6) - Secret Agent Jin
Srceenplay (L-6) - mlmooney89
Not Voting (1): Gamma Emerald

Prior wagons;
Anotora (L-1) - Garmr, Srceenplay, RadiantCowbells, -Grey-, Frozen Angel, Alisae
Pepchoninga (L-1) - Anotora, -Grey-, Alisae, RadiantCowbells, Garmr, SAJ
Secret Agent Jin (L-1) - Firebringer, Frozen Angel, RadiantCowbells, -Grey-, Alisae, Garmr

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2023  (isolation #34)  » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:47 pm

With those wagons I'm thinking I will back off srceenplay. He didn't vote for SAJ despite it being a town wagon, which Anotora did as well.
I will also clear Garmr.
Grey and SAJ turned out town so there goes my other scum radar.
That leaves FB (which I find town), RC, Alisae, Pep, and FA on the lynch wagon.
FA was on everyone except Pep
RC & Alisae was on everyone so I'm leaning town
Pep was on no one but the lynch

I know someone else made the prior wagons list so before I start accusing anyone I would like to look at the votes myself. Unfortunately this flip happened right before I'm going home for the night and I don't think I can get that kind of data on my phone, I will see if I cant get my laptop out.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2338  (isolation #35)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:58 am

Holy crap, are y'all all in Europe or summin? I was sitting there at 5pm with almost no one on and then I go home and go to bed and there are over 10 pages. It seems to always work like that. Then I spend all morning trying to catch up. Anywho I've been tagging the posts as I was reading them so this is in order of how it happened....

In post 2247, Alisae wrote:I'm down for either of the following:
Gamma, RC, Ano, or mlooney.


I know this is petty but could you please put the other M in my name? Every time but when you voted you called me looney.

In post 2275, Garmr wrote:
UNVOTE: mlmooney

If you are a cop you are the worst cop ever. It was pretty obvious I was town day 1 to nearly everyone what a waste of a investigation if you are one.


Screw you, just because I didn't trust you doesn't make me bad. I wasn't risking my investigation on RC or Grey. It was between you, Pep, and FA and honestly I didn't like you the most. At least now you got Pep and I can clear you so it worked out.

In post 2280, RadiantCowbells wrote:Yeah sure but come on there's not a weak vanilla cop a watcher and a cop variant in the same game.


Except there is.

In post 2313, Anotora wrote:
In post 2311, Firebringer wrote:Let's lynch pepcho.
VOTE: pepcho

If pepcho flips town we lynch RC.

More confidant RC is town than pepcho


Nah, if Pepcho flips town we lynch Garmr.


You go after him and I will go after you.

In post 2323, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 2320, Anotora wrote:Supposing Pepcho flips green (and that's a pretty big SUPPOSE) he'll either be vanilla (lynch Garmr because Garmr lied about an investigative result) or a PR that could reasonably have been applied to -Grey- N1 (lynch RC).


I just explained why this logic sucks

...

wtf


Agreed.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2340  (isolation #36)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:49 pm

In post 2023, mlmooney89 wrote:With those wagons I'm thinking I will back off srceenplay. He didn't vote for SAJ despite it being a town wagon, which Anotora did as well.
I will also clear Garmr.
Grey and SAJ turned out town so there goes my other scum radar.
That leaves FB (which I find town), RC, Alisae, Pep, and FA on the lynch wagon.
FA was on everyone except Pep
RC & Alisae was on everyone so I'm leaning town
Pep was on no one but the lynch

I know someone else made the prior wagons list so before I start accusing anyone I would like to look at the votes myself. Unfortunately this flip happened right before I'm going home for the night and I don't think I can get that kind of data on my phone, I will see if I cant get my laptop out.

In post 2339, Garmr wrote:
In post 2338, mlmooney89 wrote:Screw you, just because I didn't trust you doesn't make me bad. I wasn't risking my investigation on RC or Grey. It was between you, Pep, and FA and honestly I didn't like you the most. At least now you got Pep and I can clear you so it worked out.


Lets ignore the fact that I was obvious town for a second.

Even if you scum read me you shouldn't of investigated me and saved it for someone null. If it's someone null and they turned out town you wouldn't have any suspicion drawn to your role if you put them into the town pile suddenly (as long as you put a bs excuse up). But in the case that happened you didn't make up a reason to call me town, instead you said "garmr cleared" that's pretty obvious for anyone that reads it.

I just noticed that your new and all so it's understandable you don't know the way cops played the best way. I made similar mistakes when I was new to.

So
1. Make up bull shit reasoning why you think their town to make it harder for scum to realize it's a cop clear when you die town can figure it out.

2. Don't investigate scum reads lynch them it's better to figure out null reads or hard reads for you.


Okay one I didn't say I was clearing you from investigation I was adding it along with my clearing of SP. I wasn't going to even further comment on you until everyone started throwing hissy fits over claiming and how you were pushing that you were 80% sure a cop cleared you so yeah I THEN said something more definite.

Two just because people were reading you as town means nothing to me. I may be new to this site but I'm not new to mafia. I target who I want not who you think I should. I didn't trust you so I investigated you to see if I could. It was day one and I didn't have shit on anyone so I wanted someone active that wasn't in the middle of all that chaos that was Grey and RC. I got what I wanted out of it and I sure as hell didn't waste it because your asshole persona would have had me doubting you at every turn. Now I can trust you and your leads.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2344  (isolation #37)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:10 pm

In post 2341, Garmr wrote:Calls people assholes when they offer advice. Pretty much calls town assholes when they do a none emotional response -grey-. Self projecting much.

Sure your not new to mafia but that's like saying i'm not new to league of legends so I can be diamond (after 100 normal games). The fact that 2339 was meant to be nice and helpful not sarcastic.


You were calling me bad at my role because you 'were obvious town' that was your opinion and yet you were being rude. Then you tell me how to play by -your- standards. Again I was just saying that based on the wagons I wanted to lay off you, SP, and Anotora. YOU fished for me being a cop. If that isn't anti town I don't know what is. If you felt I was soft claiming the town thing to do would have been to keep it to yourself to see what I would do with the info not blast it to everyone that a cop cleared you. But you have the arrogance to tell ME how I could have done that better... So yeah I was ticked at you. Plus the asshole persona thing was from day one's actions. That's the whole reason I investigated you because how you were acting was more off putting than I could easily say was town. That being said I know you are town so I won't tunnel you nor argue further.

On another note. I'm now worthless tonight so can't be of anymore use as a cop. >.>

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2345  (isolation #38)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:12 pm

In post 2343, Frozen Angel wrote:Mandy I was screaming for a vig shot to get conf town to make grey check meaningful

You should have targeted me obviously



You were so mixed up in that ordeal I figured everyone and their brother was targeting you, RC, or Grey. I wasn't wasting my vote if something happened to any of you and wasn't coming close to y'all with a ten foot pole.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2383  (isolation #39)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:09 pm

In post 2378, Anotora wrote:
In post 2377, RadiantCowbells wrote:It's conspiracy level bullshit to suggest that Garmr is scum here.

Exactly. The reason I distrust mlmooney's claim is because I almost fully trust Garmr.


Yeah let's ignore that I cleared Garmr before he claimed to have watched someone. You have been pushing a little too hard today. I'm getting serious scum vibes from you.

VOTE: Anotora

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2391  (isolation #40)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:19 pm

Excuse me I DID NOT quit because I was called out. You can assume whatever you want but I quit because I couldn't handle the newbie game. I have been scum five games in a row on my other site and have never quit and I won two of them. I don't shy away from scum roles. My scum partner had no idea how to play and she was literally throwing me under the bus right out the door. Even Grey said something about it in the night thread which is now open for people to read. I realized playing a beginner game was not in my best interests because I was holding my scum partner to too high of a standing. I didn't go into that game with the right mind set and so I bowed out before I ruined the game for others. Plus Titus and I had VERY different ideas on how it should be played.

With that said I did tell everyone in THIS game that my name was Mandy and could be used in place of Mooney.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2400  (isolation #41)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:28 pm

Now that the game is over SP I will say that the reason I voted for you day one was because of your two different plays. You were the single best player in the newbie game, hence why you were killed so quickly. You were active and vocal and on board. This game you were acting very strange. I do see that you have picked up more today which is interesting but still leads me to think you might be trying to feel out your scum role. Day one quiet, night was coached, day two more talkative?

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2548  (isolation #42)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:25 am

And we are set on Gamma because of his role claim right? I was thinking that the fake hammer could be a scum playing us ordeal but if we know Pep is town and the odds of Gamma being more than likely I reckon that idea doesn't work?

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2549  (isolation #43)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:26 am

Pep *isn't town

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2552  (isolation #44)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:32 am

@FA Yes both. It just seemed a little shady to me but if we are only looking for three and Gamma is more sure maybe I'm looking too hard.

@SP That is what I took from the thread. That his role would have to be the scum version, please correct me if I am wrong FA.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2589  (isolation #45)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:07 pm

It's not just Alisae it's the two of you together Anotora.

I mean we are all ready to lynch Anotora for other reasons. At least if we lynch him and he flips green that would kinda clear Alisae in my eyes. Mind you it wouldn't be confirm just more town lean. Because if Anotora was town why would scum Alisae even do the fake hammer? That at least gives us one helpful bit of info even if we ML.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2596  (isolation #46)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:31 pm

In post 2591, Frozen Angel wrote:Unfourtunatly that logic is faulty Mandy


By all means work this out with me. (not being sarcastic, I really mean it)

I still DO think Anotora is scum enough to keep my vote on him. What I am saying the worst case scenario of IF we are wrong at least we still get summin from his lynch. I can see them BOTH being scum or just Anotora but not just Alisae. If Alisae was and not Anotora what would the point be to clear him when he was already on our chopping block and a good kill for scum?

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2760  (isolation #47)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:41 am

You know what I'm feeling like we got enough info to get another wagon tomorrow. I think it is in our best interest to kill Pep today so we use up their goon and they are down a power. If we ML then we gave them another night to kill another townie.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Pepchoninga

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2763  (isolation #48)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:46 am

I meant the Ano wagon could be a possible ML

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2764  (isolation #49)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:48 am

I personally don't know if FB is legit miller. No one else CC'd so perhaps but I was always taught to lynch the miller when claimed. Y'all don't follow that rule so I'm going to trust him and his claim.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2896  (isolation #50)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:52 am

I know Alisae has since took back his theory but I already clicked the quotes and will comment just to further solidify why that would be a bad theory.

In post 2811, Alisae wrote:Let me explain why mlmooney, Garmr, RC could be a potental scumteam.
Let's say Grey really did want to visit RC. And the scumteam kills him for it.
Garmr fakeclaims watcher and frames Pep.
To make it even more real, mlmooney fakeclaims cop to clear Garmr. This also makes sense for it to be fake because there really isn't a reason to investigate Garmr when you could investgate Ano or Me.
A fakeclaim watcher here makes perfect sense. The scumteam has an idea who they are going to visit. And making an assumption that no one is going to visit Grey besides FA is a safe assumption.
So they roleblock FA.
And we're pairing up RC here because they're trying to protect him cuz he'll be an easy lynch.

Basicly they fakeclaim cop and watcher to frame pep and attempt to get pep lynched.


And the moment one of us went down the whole scum team would go down too. If we are a scum team we are the worst one I have ever seen.


In post 2813, Alisae wrote:Hell if I didn't come up with this theory, I would not be surprised if RC was "cleared" by mlmooney tomorrow.


Let me reiterate; I am useless now, can't investigate nor clear anyone tomorrow.

In post 2812, Alisae wrote:Pep you need to claim, like, in your next post.


Doesn't his not fighting it tell you exactly what you need to know? He knows he was caught and he is staying silent to protect his team.

In post 2874, Alisae wrote:To me it doesn't make sense why Garmr would watch Grey over you.

For the exact reason it worked out for us the way it did. He could verify who was involved in Grey's death if it came to that.

In post 2875, Frozen Angel wrote:He had no townread on me

and he has no townread on me still

if he was on me we could get the rb instead of pep - best possible senario was mandy checking me and garmr watching grey :( this whole crap would have been sorted then


Again I disagree with this fully. When there was such a large spotlight on the three of you I wasn't risking everyone piling on you and either wasting my power by; dying with you if someone killed you, having more than one person verify you scum/town, or you dying and the flip saying more than my power. I picked someone I didn't trust but was vocal and out of the spotlight on that whole scenario. Now I have someone not involved that I can trust his reads are town driven. I am not regretting using my power on him at all.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2898  (isolation #51)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:14 am

Your wifom right now isn't what I'm concerned about so the risk of clearing it seems a waste of power. But that's just my opinion because I don't think you are scum enough to bother clearing you.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3151  (isolation #52)  » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:24 pm

Alright things are going badly. I'm glad to see I was right about FA and we didn't waste a lynch on her >.> Not that y'all seen opposed to lynching town. Let's stop playing around. RC is no longer to be trusted. Let's kill Pep and bring down their rp abilities since our abilities seen to be getting used up.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3152  (isolation #53)  » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:25 pm

VOTE: Pepchoninga

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3345  (isolation #54)  » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:01 am

Ermergerd why do y'all do this to me? Y'all chit chat while I sleep so I have to read pages to catch up first thing in the morning and then a whole page is tic tac toe? Y'all suck. Anywho game details.

Only two till I get to work.
1 lay off rc
2 I was always taught to lynch Miller at the first claim but I didn't cause y'all were against it. Are we for it now?

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3353  (isolation #55)  » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:07 am

I made it to work but have to settle in and get my stuff together then go over everything for proper reads before I can be talkative.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3357  (isolation #56)  » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:31 pm

I have literally thought everyone except PantherPunt was scum at some point this game so I'm not really trusting anyone right now.

2. PantherPunt- didn't help lynch town D1, voted for Pep and not on the town wagon D2, Didn't vote D4... I'm going to say lean heavy town.
3. Srceenplay- I am going back and forth here.
5. Gamma Emerald- FA said his part doesn't work in this game and she turned up right about being town and a few role things so I'm willing to lynch on that alone.
6. Alisae- Went over the voting and he was on the end of the wagons and not on pep's at all but a lot of people were against lynching the scum. I also keep thinking back to the fake lynch he did. Why would scum push a townie to claim?
9. RadiantCowbells- Town
12. Firebringer- Miller; willing to lynch

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3370  (isolation #57)  » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:22 pm

In post 3366, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 3357, mlmooney89 wrote:I have literally thought everyone except PantherPunt was scum at some point this game so I'm not really trusting anyone right now.

2. PantherPunt- didn't help lynch town D1, voted for Pep and not on the town wagon D2, Didn't vote D4... I'm going to say lean heavy town.
3. Srceenplay- I am going back and forth here.
5. Gamma Emerald- FA said his part doesn't work in this game and she turned up right about being town and a few role things so I'm willing to lynch on that alone.
6. Alisae- Went over the voting and he was on the end of the wagons and not on pep's at all but a lot of people were against lynching the scum. I also keep thinking back to the fake lynch he did. Why would scum push a townie to claim?
9. RadiantCowbells- Town
12. Firebringer- Miller; willing to lynch

just an FYI, using the info that someone didn't help lynch town is not a town indicator. town is uninformed and often wrong. mafia is informed and because people think things like this, they'll often avoid being on a mislynch wagon if there are competing town wagons or there is otherwise no need for their vote to accomplish a mislynch.

also, the question you ask at the end of the alisae line - "why would scum push a townie to claim." this should be very very apparent, no? scum know alignments but not roles. knowing roles helps them decide who to target with their actions and their kill and who not to target

p-edit: I wrote this a while ago and never submitted before getting distracted by work.


Okay I get that this is all WIFOM kind of stuff so either way you look at it things are suspicious but I'm going on standing on one side and trying not to get caught up in WIFOM'in. As scum Alisae wanted to out a VT after pretending to lynch and then securing a pretty townie basis for that person? Yes I know there are legit reasons why he might want that but come on that's pretty elaborate scheming. Are we giving this scum team that much credit when their weak attempt to frame RC fell through with their own murder of FA?

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3413  (isolation #58)  » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:25 am

I investigated Garmr N1 he was what he flipped to be.
N2 no ability.
N3 investigated RC. He is town.

I can't investigate tonight so I'm useless again.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3546  (isolation #59)  » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:24 am

Oh my god. RC you are behaving just like Garmr. Oh I'm so town it's so fucking obvious why are you such a bad cop to investigate me? You must be scum.

Wtf grow up. Get over yourself. I will tell you the same thing I told him. I. Didn't. Trust. You. Yeah that flip from FA helped put you in town but yesterday your whole act put you back in scum. I don't play by yalls rules I play by my own and I investigate the loud players that I know have away with the group. Once I know they are trying to lead in the right direction I trust them. You fucked us over on Ant and gave scum another chance to kill and use powers by not killing pep. Now you want to lynch the cop?

And I wasn't nk'd last night because I made sure to make it seem like I was out of shots.

I will probably survive one more night simply cause I'm useless again tonight. I won't survive the next night. So we need to get things on a good path since you keep leading us astray RC.

Gamma's spot is pretty much dead since the new kid (which welcome, kudos on taking such a spot) confirmed the same role and FA seemed pretty certain that role wouldn't work as town. The fact that he dropped as well seems pretty claiming after Pep was lynched.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3611  (isolation #60)  » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:00 pm

Should we let this ride out a bit more or can I hammer?

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3643  (isolation #61)  » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:29 pm

In post 3614, RadiantCowbells wrote:If Mlmooney hammers I want her instalynched tomorrow regardless of flip. Don't do that shit.


I swear you are so dramatic you should be on stage. Did I hammer? Did I ask the town what they thought?

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3644  (isolation #62)  » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:30 pm

In post 3639, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: mooney
if this flips town, lynch me tomorrow. Idc.
I think based on fact scum hasn't killed them, the fact their clears end up dying, and setup spec they are scum.


Interesting I say I'm comfortable lynching you because I never trust miller claims and you are trying to lynch my cop claim. I already told you why I didn't die so your little theory is gone.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3646  (isolation #63)  » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:34 pm

Y'all are so quick to fake hammer but threatening to real hammer (which is just as effective) y'all freak the hell out. Having a wagon on someone is literally for their reaction to said threat of being lynched. How else are we going to get reactions if they know no one will actually pull the hammer? Now I'm willing to give more time but I wasn't going to just let them know that. I'm lynching either Gammas spot or FB this phase. I reckon I will wait to decide.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3649  (isolation #64)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:49 am

In post 3648, Firebringer wrote:Grey essentially was an alignment cop (even though it was weak he could still use to clear townies).
You don't put two in a 13 player game.


They did. I even asked if that was possible at the beginning of the game and was going to call Grey out when he first claimed.

I'm not going 1v1 with you because I don't KNOW you are scum and I'm not letting them lynch me because I got your read wrong. While I don't expect to live to see the use of my power one more time I'm not going to just throw it away by putting on my chips on you being scum.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3654  (isolation #65)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:07 pm

I would rather not even acknowledge Pep said anything because either way you look at it you are WIFOM'ing

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3755  (isolation #66)  » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:25 am

Oh please do lynch me so I can laugh when you see my green flip. You were so die hard omg follow me you don't play right and now you are barking up the wrong tree AGAIN. I TOLD YOU WHY I WASN'T killed. How many times do you need this explained? I made it seem I was done with my investigations since I couldn't investigate anyone on night two. Go look at my posts on day two and I make this clear. I never said I would have my power back night three so I was pretty much vanilla to scum. Why would they nk me after that? I'm so glad I investigated you RC because after this I would be so tunneling you and calling for your lynch but I know you are vanilla so I'm just gunna ignore your attacks and laugh at my flip if I do get lynched.

I'm getting an surprise audit so I will have to come back to this.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3756  (isolation #67)  » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:12 am

Alright audit is done.

2. PantherPunt- Getting pushed to talk which makes me wonder if he walked into a scum role. But him personally I don’t see as scum. Leaning more town but on the fence.
3. Srceenplay- suspected him at first but kinda thinking I might have been wrong. On the fence here.
5. Elena Fisher- Waiting for more of a read but my vote will go here if I don’t see anything convincing.
6. Alisae- The whole fake hammer thing makes me doubt he is scum but I would vote him after dealing with Elena and FB.
9. RadiantCowbells Town
12. Firebringer- Willing to lynch on miller status has nothing to do with FB himself. I don’t know where I would lean on him without that claim.

Elena
FB
Alisae
Srceenplay
PantherPunt
RC

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3758  (isolation #68)  » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:08 pm

Eh we are a pretty small bank. We don't keep much money in the vault so it makes audits fast and pretty painless.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3761  (isolation #69)  » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:15 pm

In post 3759, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 3756, mlmooney89 wrote:Alright audit is done.

2. PantherPunt- Getting pushed to talk which makes me wonder if he walked into a scum role. But him personally I don’t see as scum. Leaning more town but on the fence.
3. Srceenplay- suspected him at first but kinda thinking I might have been wrong. On the fence here.
5. Elena Fisher- Waiting for more of a read but my vote will go here if I don’t see anything convincing.
6. Alisae- The whole fake hammer thing makes me doubt he is scum but I would vote him after dealing with Elena and FB.
9. RadiantCowbells Town
12. Firebringer- Willing to lynch on miller status has nothing to do with FB himself. I don’t know where I would lean on him without that claim.

Elena
FB
Alisae
Srceenplay
PantherPunt
RC

It sounds as if you are saying you are reading everyone nullish but RC. Am I wrong.


Kinda? But kinda not? Cause yes I am going to make a visible difference between those I KNOW and those I FEEL are certain alignments. I know RC is town but I feel like Panther is too. I only feel like Elena's spot is scum so I can't say omg scum so I put it as she is my easiest lynch right now. FB is another that I think could be scum so I say why I think that not just that I think they are scum.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3763  (isolation #70)  » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:40 pm

Literally asked that day one.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3764  (isolation #71)  » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:01 pm

In post 1688, mlmooney89 wrote:
In post 1656, mlmooney89 wrote:I have a few newbie to this site questions;

Alt- I was thinking that means you have more than one account. Is that correct? If so I just read RC's sig (mostly ignore those) and it says titus. One is a he and one is a she. Are you the same person in my last game?

So this is a normal game... does that mean we can have more than one of certain roles or that they will be slightly different but same main role?


Bumping so I can at least get an answer to the certain roles. I might change my votes based on this answer.

In post 1696, mlmooney89 wrote:##"Normal Games may use any amount of approved roles (so long as there is at least one Vanilla Townie) in conjunction with approved modifiers."

Cool that means we can have more than one. Okies then, thank you.

Damn I had quotes saved for after I got my answers but I lost them when I bumped it. Guess I will go back for them.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3803  (isolation #72)  » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:02 am

I keep looking at my message that says RC is vanilla but I'm having such a hard time believing it. Are we sure this isn't a bastard game? After I flip RC maybe you should rethink your tactics and stop acting like you are so good at this game.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3868  (isolation #73)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:05 am

I'm here and VERY confused. I obviously need more training on how y'all play and need to stop acting like I know mafia no matter where I play. On this site vanilla can mean either side? I have always played that it means town. I never specified what kind of cop I was did I? I didn't have to say what Garmr was because he outed himself and I just confirmed it.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3869  (isolation #74)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:07 am

I was trying to keep as much of my role quiet as possible so that I could keep from being nk'd. I figured if they thought I was useless I could survive. I will tell you right now I am NOT used to being a role cop and I fucked up with FB. It didn't dawn on me that a regular cop would only get a negative result but a role cop would get the word correct word miller.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3870  (isolation #75)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:17 am

I understand that I reallllllllly fucked up and I understand if/why you'd wanna lynch me. Hell I would lynch me if I were in y'alls spot. I would be nk'd since I have another night to investigate anyway. I will just say I am a role cop. I investigated Garmr so I could have an ally that was vocal with the town. I had it burned into my head that cops going after millers were pointless and didn't think about my own role could have fixed that claim. I then investigated RC because I had already pushed the idea of going after FB the first day and I didn't trust RC and with my ally garmr dead I needed a new one. Now that I am getting the impression that vanilla doesn't mean town here I am very suspicious of RC. You can take that info and do what you want with it once my flip shows I just honestly made a mistake and it wasn't scum strategy or slip.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3884  (isolation #76)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:49 pm

Oh come on can we at least call me Mooney?

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3951  (isolation #77)  » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:12 am

There are five of us. I'm guessing it's three to two and town is fucked.

Panther and Srceen which would you like to lynch first? FB or Elena?

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3953  (isolation #78)  » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:10 am

Because we have been down a bad path this entire game. Now we are in a place where one wrong move will end the game. Based on our playing thus far we are fucked. I started a new 'paragraph' for a new thought.

This isn't against you Elena this is against your slot.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3954  (isolation #79)  » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:13 am

Also this game is nearly a month old so I'm ok with quick lynches once I hear from larger and srceen

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3955  (isolation #80)  » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:14 am

*Panther... Stupid slide text.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3957  (isolation #81)  » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:18 pm

Bahaha I tried but the mod was like wtf you don't have an action tonight retard... Ok so those weren't the exact words and they were a lot nicer about it but yeah I'm just odd night actions.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3963  (isolation #82)  » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:53 pm

That's enough for me.

VOTE: Elena Fisher

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3964  (isolation #83)  » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:54 pm

Oh that's L 1 isn't it?

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3974  (isolation #84)  » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:49 pm

You are driving me crazy FB.
My name is Mandy L Mooney. In no way shape or form is it looney. Can you please try a little harder at least when voting me?

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3976  (isolation #85)  » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:52 pm

And this is just a ploy to get between the remaining town because they know I'm on to them. I already explained the role cop part so I won't do it again. I already explained why I'm quick to hammer today so I won't do that again. You have questions how about reading what I already wrote. I already apologized for fucking up about not going after FB day one. I refuse to continue, just end the game already.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3977  (isolation #86)  » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:53 pm

In post 3975, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3974, mlmooney89 wrote:You are driving me crazy FB.
My name is Mandy L Mooney. In no way shape or form is it looney. Can you please try a little harder at least when voting me?

people think your scum and bussing but what you care about is how your name is spelt?

you are odd.


Yes because I have already asked twice for you to stop. At this point you are doing it just to be a jerk

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3994  (isolation #87)  » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:07 pm

Sorry BUSY work shift with a new employee.

KILL FB he is 1 shot role blocker!

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3995  (isolation #88)  » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:11 pm

VOTE: Firebringer


I apologize so so so so much. I should have investigated FB N1. I knew I should kill the miller claim. He should have never lived past day 2. I got caught up in trying to listen to others. Then when I could have satisfied my own doubt I didn't think it through and just associated my own role with a regular cop who can't catch a miller. That is 100% my fault and if we would have lost I would have taken full blame. A few more people may have lived and the game would have been over sooner.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4005  (isolation #89)  » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:57 pm

No pressure Srceen but your vote ends the game. You vote for FB with me and town wins, you vote with him for me and scum wins.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4010  (isolation #90)  » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:23 pm

Well good job FB you slipped past everyone with that miller claim.

Sorry to everyone else. I take full blame.

mlmooney89Happy Birthday!
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4015  (isolation #91)  » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:33 pm

I don't know what more you want from me. I already apologized.

I said at the very get go that I wanted him lynched. It was day one I said lynch him. Everyone said no so I dropped it and went with everyone else. I know I messed up my role by not following through anyway.


[ + ]

Return to Completed Mini Normal Games