Mini Normal 1866: Landmark Mafia! (Mafia Victory!)

PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 20, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1300  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:35 pm

hi guise

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1301  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:35 pm

In post 1297, Frozen Angel wrote:I need a cookie.


sure!
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1302  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:36 pm

In post 1297, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1276, Alisae wrote:
In post 1272, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1270, Firebringer wrote:Hmmm I want to go here for now:
VOTE: Obvious alt

Uuuu, strange vote, tho I am interested where did the guy go. He said he will come and catch up, yet he is nowhere to be found.
Oh no he hasn't posted for one day he must be lurking

Fixed quote tag :)


@mod this is still messed up btw

I FIXED IT ALL NOW.
*sighs*
I need a cookie.

Have one hella big cockie ^^

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1303  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:37 pm

In post 1300, PantherPunt wrote:hi guise

Heya, have fun reading 53 pages :D

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1304  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:37 pm

hello panther!
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #1305  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:38 pm

In post 1301, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1297, Frozen Angel wrote:I need a cookie.


sure!
Can I have one too?

Fixed. :)
Last edited by BigYoshiFan on Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ali Plays! Pokemon Rejuv, Pokemon Clear Crystal
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #1306  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:38 pm

In post 1303, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1300, PantherPunt wrote:hi guise

Heya, have fun reading 53 pages :D
Could be worse.

Fixed. :)
Last edited by BigYoshiFan on Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ali Plays! Pokemon Rejuv, Pokemon Clear Crystal
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2

PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 20, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1307  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:39 pm

In post 1303, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1300, PantherPunt wrote:hi guise

Heya, have fun reading 53 pages :D

Thanks. You seem like you've accounted for a fair bit of those pages. Are you typically one of the top posters?
In post 1304, Frozen Angel wrote:hello panther!

Hey. Your name is familiar but I'm not recalling that we've played a game - do you know if we have?

Firebringer
Roar
 
User avatar
Joined: June 29, 2015
Location: woofbringer
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1308  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:40 pm

Ohh sir it's pantherpunt!
How's it going man? Haven't seen you in awhile
Eddie Cane

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1309  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:41 pm

sure alisae!

In post 1307, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1304, Frozen Angel wrote:hello panther!

Hey. Your name is familiar but I'm not recalling that we've played a game - do you know if we have?


I've been around a lot. I played like 50 games past year onsite so it's not really impossible if we did - but I can't recall if any.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Firebringer
Roar
 
User avatar
Joined: June 29, 2015
Location: woofbringer
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1310  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:42 pm

Frozen angel is ALL the games.
Eddie Cane

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1311  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:42 pm

Fire what is your read on Jin

have you read my case on him?
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1312  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:43 pm

In post 1310, Firebringer wrote:Frozen angel is ALL the games.


nope. All the games are frozen angel.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 20, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1313  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:44 pm

In post 1308, Firebringer wrote:Ohh sir it's pantherpunt!
How's it going man? Haven't seen you in awhile

Good good thanks. Hope you can say the same.
I think I recall you said you play differently based on what account you're on...still hold true?

Firebringer
Roar
 
User avatar
Joined: June 29, 2015
Location: woofbringer
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1314  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:44 pm

In post 1311, Frozen Angel wrote:Fire what is your read on Jin

have you read my case on him?

Null and no.
I am honestly phoning it in really hard right now, mostly because I've been traveling.
Portland is pretty nice. Should spend less time on phone lol
Eddie Cane

Firebringer
Roar
 
User avatar
Joined: June 29, 2015
Location: woofbringer
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1315  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:44 pm

In post 1313, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1308, Firebringer wrote:Ohh sir it's pantherpunt!
How's it going man? Haven't seen you in awhile

Good good thanks. Hope you can say the same.
I think I recall you said you play differently based on what account you're on...still hold true?

Yes friend that is true.
Eddie Cane

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1316  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:45 pm

let me quote the case and the post in question for you
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Firebringer
Roar
 
User avatar
Joined: June 29, 2015
Location: woofbringer
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1317  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:46 pm

Wait didn't Jim replace key?
If so that's a scum slot
Eddie Cane

Firebringer
Roar
 
User avatar
Joined: June 29, 2015
Location: woofbringer
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1318  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:46 pm

Yep, he did.
Key replaced out as scum all the time.
Eddie Cane

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1319  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:47 pm

In post 1058, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Ill vote Pepito but i swear if he flips green then i will have to be carried out on my shield before i ever stop pushing the Grey wagon the rest of the game.

VOTE: Pepchoninga

In post 1064, Frozen Angel wrote:You say you believe pep is town and you want to lynch him to justify your pushing grey in a next day. and your entire case on grey had no relation to pep at all - It was all about my slot.

In post 1068, Frozen Angel wrote:VOTE: secret agent Jin

that post was so bad ... So bad

Pep answer my questions

In post 1078, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1073, Anotora wrote:FA, I'm not seeing the post where SAJ reads Pepcho as town. Yes, SAJ ought to put more explanation into his vote, but it's not as scummy as if he had contradicted his own read.


- He is voting pep cause people said they want to move on with the day - but his slot has no reason to want that - contradiction #1
- His case on grey in this post

In post 912, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Besides the rude, blatant question-ignoring, hand waving that Grey is doing time after time and the insistence that Pepperoni Ronin be pushed to a lynch, he goes and does the quoted above. He says FA isnt viewed as scum yet he calls her scum on the same page, like two posts later. This needs to die today


perfectly implies that he is unsatisfied with greys pep push. - he practically contradicted his own case by voting like that.

- The case was bout how grey was mocking me and insisting on pep scummy. he is saying a pep lynch will justify his read on Grey is another contradiction.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1320  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:47 pm

In post 1307, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1303, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1300, PantherPunt wrote:hi guise

Heya, have fun reading 53 pages :D

Thanks. You seem like you've accounted for a fair bit of those pages. Are you typically one of the top posters?
In post 1304, Frozen Angel wrote:hello panther!

Hey. Your name is familiar but I'm not recalling that we've played a game - do you know if we have?

Well, yes...I do like to be in the discussion alot. It's who I usually am. Not a tactic, I just like posting xD Also, school is on a break and I don't have anythig better to do then play mafia.

PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 20, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1321  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:53 pm

Spoiler:
In post 1319, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1058, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Ill vote Pepito but i swear if he flips green then i will have to be carried out on my shield before i ever stop pushing the Grey wagon the rest of the game.

VOTE: Pepchoninga

In post 1064, Frozen Angel wrote:You say you believe pep is town and you want to lynch him to justify your pushing grey in a next day. and your entire case on grey had no relation to pep at all - It was all about my slot.

In post 1068, Frozen Angel wrote:VOTE: secret agent Jin

that post was so bad ... So bad

Pep answer my questions

In post 1078, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1073, Anotora wrote:FA, I'm not seeing the post where SAJ reads Pepcho as town. Yes, SAJ ought to put more explanation into his vote, but it's not as scummy as if he had contradicted his own read.


- He is voting pep cause people said they want to move on with the day - but his slot has no reason to want that - contradiction #1
- His case on grey in this post

In post 912, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Besides the rude, blatant question-ignoring, hand waving that Grey is doing time after time and the insistence that Pepperoni Ronin be pushed to a lynch, he goes and does the quoted above. He says FA isnt viewed as scum yet he calls her scum on the same page, like two posts later. This needs to die today


perfectly implies that he is unsatisfied with greys pep push. - he practically contradicted his own case by voting like that.

- The case was bout how grey was mocking me and insisting on pep scummy. he is saying a pep lynch will justify his read on Grey is another contradiction.


soul reading that 1058 post a scum talking about two townies. and would make FA have high town equity

Firebringer
Roar
 
User avatar
Joined: June 29, 2015
Location: woofbringer
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1322  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:57 pm

Huh, kind of think Jin is best lynch of day.
If he flips red essentially confirms pepcho and grey as town.
Also key replace out meta

VOTE: secret jin
Eddie Cane

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1323  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:00 pm

aliese thinks it can be a bus on pep and I can't remove that as a possibility spescially looking at how pep reacted before and after that post.

Grey thinks aliese was trying to distance from Jin by proposing its a bus and a pep lynch will prove jin's agenda (pep was main wagon then - think it is still not sure on VC)

I like to know your opinion on these ^
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Firebringer
Roar
 
User avatar
Joined: June 29, 2015
Location: woofbringer
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1324  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:02 pm

If it was a buss he couldn't justify pushing grey tomorrow unless he said grey was bussing
I don't think that makes sense
Eddie Cane

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Mini Normal Games