Mini Normal 1866: Landmark Mafia! (Mafia Victory!)

Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1325  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:07 pm

Welcome PantherPunt

VOTE: alisea

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1326  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:08 pm

and grey practically claimed his whole stance against pep (and me - kinda/ it felt that way though he denied it later) was a reaction test that I have a hard time believing it.

pedit : yeah, He just used grey thing as a excus for voting like that I don't believe even he believed in what he said at all (look how he contradicted himself from his last post (the quoted post from him in my case)).
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

mlmooney89
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1327  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:09 pm

In post 1295, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1286, mlmooney89 wrote:Well I know srceenplay and Grey enough but that isn't getting me anywhere. I've explained that this isn't srceenplay playing like his normal town self and that doesn't seem to matter. Grey is unpredictable so I can't do much with him either. I'm willing to lynch just about anyone at this point. Well I reckon I think FB is my best town lean still so maybe not him.

Even tho you entered the scene later, this used as an excuse is bad and suspicious. You cannot judge somebody's playing style of another game they have played. People change there metas and also they sometimes experiment. So it doesn't really matter if you know the people here that well. All you really need to do is read people's actions and create opinions. Then persue those opinions.

Honestly you won't know anyone better if you don't start being more active in the discussion. I doubt that the lynch we end up having today and the night kill will help you understand people.


Actually the way I play mafia isn't as much on reactions, at least not in the first 'day'. I get a feel for everyone day one and then I use the lynch, flip, night kill, and wagons to deduce things. I have only played part of a game on this site but I have played a lot of games on other sites. You get so much info from a flip, well I do. Once I get that initial info I can start putting people to real reads. I promise if we could get to day two you will see more interaction from me. Right now it just seems to be arguing over the same stuff. We have nothing real to go on. I'm under the thought that with how many we have in this game we can mislynch one townie day one which is why I'm not too upset over who we lynch.

It's all about the wagons and how they form. If the person flips red the first ones and the last ones are more than likely town. The scum tends to lay in the middle. They don't want to be the one to start the finger pointing at their own people this early in the game but they also don't want to be the deciding vote for them to go unless it's the only way for them to look town.

The more we chit chat and attack each other for he said she said the more things get lost in the thread. If we have shorter days we get easier to read reactions. I know this is just my way of thinking so I'm not saying the long days are wrong they just feel very drawn out and broken record to me. Anywho we know there is scum in the most active players and someone is pushing the buttons.

PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 20, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1328  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:11 pm

I have yet to get any context here, but Fire and FA have give me some mildly warm feelings in tone and perspective.

PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 20, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1329  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:13 pm

In post 1327, mlmooney89 wrote:Anywho we know there is scum in the most active players and someone is pushing the buttons.

How do we know that, now?

PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 20, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1330  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:34 pm

Spoiler:
In post 9, Anotora wrote:Hi everyone! Really excited to start playing forum mafia again!

VOTE: Obvious Alt for what she said in the Queue.

In post 448, Obvious Alt wrote:/in mini

Saying this here, before role PMs go out, so saying it later is NAI. This account is experimenting with a new strategy to test its validity. I will be leaning HEAVILY on initial gut reads, and will be unlikely to respond to alternate views coming from others.


Everyone here owes it to the town to participate fully in discussion and scumhunting, and a great deal of that happens with back-and-forth argument and working off of each other's ideas. Trying to fly solo, though it may not be scummy in this one particular case, is anti-town IMO. So let's put her through some extra scrutiny by votes.

Mildly towny, for now
In post 14, -Grey- wrote:
In post 12, Anotora wrote:I'm also really not a fan of the no-lynch vote. We can discuss that as an option later in the day


No. No Lynch is never an option on d1. That you are feigning objection to it for now and keeping it open as a possibility for later if town is amenable to it gives me scum vibes.

VOTE: Anotora

Bye bye, RVS.

Hard to believe you think there was actually motive to feign objection and keep a no lynch as an option on the table.
And the "bye bye, RVS" addendum gives me scum vibes
In post 16, Garmr wrote:
In post 11, -Grey- wrote:
In post 8, Garmr wrote:
In post 6, -Grey- wrote:VOTE: No Lynch

So you want to skip rvs or do you really want a no lynch and if so why?


Yes.

I'm going to assume both for the answer yes. Either way I haven't seen a scum player yet suggest a no lynch so you get a very early town lean.

Oddly don't see scum using this justification for an early town read, because why give such a freebie? Minor s/s equity with grey, but probably just mildly towny.
In post 18, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 16, Garmr wrote:
In post 11, -Grey- wrote:
In post 8, Garmr wrote:
In post 6, -Grey- wrote:VOTE: No Lynch

So you want to skip rvs or do you really want a no lynch and if so why?


Yes.

I'm going to assume both for the answer yes. Either way I haven't seen a scum player yet suggest a no lynch so you get a very early town lean.

That and also the fact that he wants us to get out of RVS which is not a *Scum* move also.

Don't agree with this 'logic' used for alignment reading, but same caveat as before applies - why give such an easy town lean for nothing?

Minor weakness on my part is that I assume scum don't play badly, but sometimes they do. But lately I've been focusing more heavily on early game posts and like to spend a lot of time on them as my reads have been decent there. So I may do this little self-reference MQ for the first few pages, time permitting.

.

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #1331  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:36 pm

In post 1318, Firebringer wrote:Key replaced out as scum all the time.


Literally, all the time?

If they always replace out as scum, that is a disturbing way to read them.

Not saying anything against you for noticing it, I'm talking about keyen, here.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #1332  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:38 pm

In post 1330, PantherPunt wrote:Hard to believe you think there was actually motive to feign objection and keep a no lynch as an option on the table.
And the "bye bye, RVS" addendum gives me scum vibes


You so judgey. :lol:
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 20, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1333  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:42 pm

In post 45, Anotora wrote:
In post 36, Firebringer wrote:
In post 34, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also I cc miller so powerlynch Firebringer.

What if we are both miller? O_o


It's much, much likelier that one of you two is scum.

Towny babeinthewoods post here imo.

Also, I have an angleshotty townread on screenplay so that slot is off the lynch table for me for at least d1

mlmooney89
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1334  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:43 pm

In post 1318, Firebringer wrote:Yep, he did.
Key replaced out as scum all the time.

In post 1329, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1327, mlmooney89 wrote:Anywho we know there is scum in the most active players and someone is pushing the buttons.

How do we know that, now?


Well from my experience scum wants us to be too lazy to back track through 50+ pages to find their weak points. Push the convo along and builds up protection on you.

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #1335  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:45 pm

In post 1334, mlmooney89 wrote:
In post 1318, Firebringer wrote:Yep, he did.
Key replaced out as scum all the time.

In post 1329, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1327, mlmooney89 wrote:Anywho we know there is scum in the most active players and someone is pushing the buttons.

How do we know that, now?


Well from my experience scum wants us to be too lazy to back track through 50+ pages to find their weak points. Push the convo along and builds up protection on you.


From my experience, the more content scum creates, the more opportunities they have to get caught.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 20, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1336  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:45 pm

In post 1334, mlmooney89 wrote:
In post 1318, Firebringer wrote:Yep, he did.
Key replaced out as scum all the time.

In post 1329, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1327, mlmooney89 wrote:Anywho we know there is scum in the most active players and someone is pushing the buttons.

How do we know that, now?


Well from my experience scum wants us to be too lazy to back track through 50+ pages to find their weak points. Push the convo along and builds up protection on you.

Do you think that among those with a high post count, some are particularly fluffy and others particularly solvey?

PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 20, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1337  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:51 pm

In post 1332, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1330, PantherPunt wrote:Hard to believe you think there was actually motive to feign objection and keep a no lynch as an option on the table.
And the "bye bye, RVS" addendum gives me scum vibes


You so judgey. :lol:

Whoever said you seem like a House alt...I tend to mildly agree :lol:

And registration date makes sense. Annoying to be on a proxy all the time I imagine

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #1338  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:52 pm

In post 1337, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1332, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1330, PantherPunt wrote:Hard to believe you think there was actually motive to feign objection and keep a no lynch as an option on the table.
And the "bye bye, RVS" addendum gives me scum vibes


You so judgey. :lol:

Whoever said you seem like a House alt...I tend to mildly agree :lol:

And registration date makes sense. Annoying to be on a proxy all the time I imagine


No proxy here.

This harassment is getting a little old though.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

Firebringer
Roar
 
User avatar
Joined: June 29, 2015
Location: woofbringer
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1339  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:00 pm

In post 1331, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1318, Firebringer wrote:Key replaced out as scum all the time.


Literally, all the time?

If they always replace out as scum, that is a disturbing way to read them.

Not saying anything against you for noticing it, I'm talking about keyen, here.

I mean I have seen him replace out as town but it's usually in later stages of game, early stages he replaces out as scum.
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul

PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 20, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1340  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:01 pm

In post 1338, -Grey- wrote:No proxy here.

This harassment is getting a little old though.

Not harassment. Your word choice, style, and tone are a decent match. I don't give a shit one way or the other.

mlmooney89
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1341  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:03 pm

In post 1335, -Grey- wrote:From my experience, the more content scum creates, the more opportunities they have to get caught.


Two kinds of scum. One is the newer less experienced kind sure they will fly under the radar. Second is the more vocal ones and this thread is way too long not to have one of those here. Specially with so many seasoned players.

In post 1336, PantherPunt wrote:Do you think that among those with a high post count, some are particularly fluffy and others particularly solvey?


Well I would say FA seems to be playing in pushing convos but I actually knew someone that was more defensive as town and more 'eh you are wrong' as scum so that makes me wary of assuming since it's proof that people can act opposite of the common ways. (one would assume someone would be more defensive as scum due to nerves and such)

Grey has been very pushy in his own thoughts such as posting three of the same posts so that seems fluffy but based on his game play that might just be him trying to get his way. He is very arrogant by claiming he WON'T be lynched today which goes in the same way as the attitude it would take for town to spam like he was.

And then there is Pep. Honestly I don't see the scum Grey does but I could be biased because I don't want to agree with Grey. Still Pep has kept convos going and paired that with town feels could be scum. I think I would need to know how experienced Pep is...


Hey Pep how many games have you played?

Are there stats in this site? *wonders off to look for player stats*

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #1342  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:03 pm

Jin, I'm sorry about your luck dude. key pretty much sealed your fate.

It's a dickish move to doom someone simply because you don't like playing scum. I HATE playing scum but I suck it up and deal with it.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 20, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1343  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:06 pm

Might be out for 16 hours or so...if I can resist reading at home tonight.

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1344  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:06 pm

In post 1330, PantherPunt wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 9, Anotora wrote:Hi everyone! Really excited to start playing forum mafia again!

VOTE: Obvious Alt for what she said in the Queue.

In post 448, Obvious Alt wrote:/in mini

Saying this here, before role PMs go out, so saying it later is NAI. This account is experimenting with a new strategy to test its validity. I will be leaning HEAVILY on initial gut reads, and will be unlikely to respond to alternate views coming from others.


Everyone here owes it to the town to participate fully in discussion and scumhunting, and a great deal of that happens with back-and-forth argument and working off of each other's ideas. Trying to fly solo, though it may not be scummy in this one particular case, is anti-town IMO. So let's put her through some extra scrutiny by votes.

Mildly towny, for now
In post 14, -Grey- wrote:
In post 12, Anotora wrote:I'm also really not a fan of the no-lynch vote. We can discuss that as an option later in the day


No. No Lynch is never an option on d1. That you are feigning objection to it for now and keeping it open as a possibility for later if town is amenable to it gives me scum vibes.

VOTE: Anotora

Bye bye, RVS.

Hard to believe you think there was actually motive to feign objection and keep a no lynch as an option on the table.
And the "bye bye, RVS" addendum gives me scum vibes
In post 16, Garmr wrote:
In post 11, -Grey- wrote:
In post 8, Garmr wrote:
In post 6, -Grey- wrote:VOTE: No Lynch

So you want to skip rvs or do you really want a no lynch and if so why?


Yes.

I'm going to assume both for the answer yes. Either way I haven't seen a scum player yet suggest a no lynch so you get a very early town lean.

Oddly don't see scum using this justification for an early town read, because why give such a freebie? Minor s/s equity with grey, but probably just mildly towny.
In post 18, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 16, Garmr wrote:
In post 11, -Grey- wrote:
In post 8, Garmr wrote:
In post 6, -Grey- wrote:VOTE: No Lynch

So you want to skip rvs or do you really want a no lynch and if so why?


Yes.

I'm going to assume both for the answer yes. Either way I haven't seen a scum player yet suggest a no lynch so you get a very early town lean.

That and also the fact that he wants us to get out of RVS which is not a *Scum* move also.

Don't agree with this 'logic' used for alignment reading, but same caveat as before applies - why give such an easy town lean for nothing?

Minor weakness on my part is that I assume scum don't play badly, but sometimes they do. But lately I've been focusing more heavily on early game posts and like to spend a lot of time on them as my reads have been decent there. So I may do this little self-reference MQ for the first few pages, time permitting.

.

Can't understand to who the last one is directed.

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1345  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:06 pm

In post 1325, Srceenplay wrote:Welcome PantherPunt

VOTE: alisea

Another bold move.

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1346  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:09 pm

In post 1341, mlmooney89 wrote:
In post 1335, -Grey- wrote:From my experience, the more content scum creates, the more opportunities they have to get caught.


Two kinds of scum. One is the newer less experienced kind sure they will fly under the radar. Second is the more vocal ones and this thread is way too long not to have one of those here. Specially with so many seasoned players.

In post 1336, PantherPunt wrote:Do you think that among those with a high post count, some are particularly fluffy and others particularly solvey?


Well I would say FA seems to be playing in pushing convos but I actually knew someone that was more defensive as town and more 'eh you are wrong' as scum so that makes me wary of assuming since it's proof that people can act opposite of the common ways. (one would assume someone would be more defensive as scum due to nerves and such)

Grey has been very pushy in his own thoughts such as posting three of the same posts so that seems fluffy but based on his game play that might just be him trying to get his way. He is very arrogant by claiming he WON'T be lynched today which goes in the same way as the attitude it would take for town to spam like he was.

And then there is Pep. Honestly I don't see the scum Grey does but I could be biased because I don't want to agree with Grey. Still Pep has kept convos going and paired that with town feels could be scum. I think I would need to know how experienced Pep is...


Hey Pep how many games have you played?

Are there stats in this site? *wonders off to look for player stats*

Well on this site this is my second game. I still haven't completed my newbie game tho. I have played around 5 games on other sites but they were nothing like this. I think I have grown a lot in the couple of weeks I've been playing. Tho I am not a complete newb.

PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 20, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1347  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:10 pm

In post 1344, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1330, PantherPunt wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 9, Anotora wrote:Hi everyone! Really excited to start playing forum mafia again!

VOTE: Obvious Alt for what she said in the Queue.

In post 448, Obvious Alt wrote:/in mini

Saying this here, before role PMs go out, so saying it later is NAI. This account is experimenting with a new strategy to test its validity. I will be leaning HEAVILY on initial gut reads, and will be unlikely to respond to alternate views coming from others.


Everyone here owes it to the town to participate fully in discussion and scumhunting, and a great deal of that happens with back-and-forth argument and working off of each other's ideas. Trying to fly solo, though it may not be scummy in this one particular case, is anti-town IMO. So let's put her through some extra scrutiny by votes.

Mildly towny, for now
In post 14, -Grey- wrote:
In post 12, Anotora wrote:I'm also really not a fan of the no-lynch vote. We can discuss that as an option later in the day


No. No Lynch is never an option on d1. That you are feigning objection to it for now and keeping it open as a possibility for later if town is amenable to it gives me scum vibes.

VOTE: Anotora

Bye bye, RVS.

Hard to believe you think there was actually motive to feign objection and keep a no lynch as an option on the table.
And the "bye bye, RVS" addendum gives me scum vibes
In post 16, Garmr wrote:
In post 11, -Grey- wrote:
In post 8, Garmr wrote:
In post 6, -Grey- wrote:VOTE: No Lynch

So you want to skip rvs or do you really want a no lynch and if so why?


Yes.

I'm going to assume both for the answer yes. Either way I haven't seen a scum player yet suggest a no lynch so you get a very early town lean.

Oddly don't see scum using this justification for an early town read, because why give such a freebie? Minor s/s equity with grey, but probably just mildly towny.
In post 18, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 16, Garmr wrote:
In post 11, -Grey- wrote:
In post 8, Garmr wrote:
In post 6, -Grey- wrote:VOTE: No Lynch

So you want to skip rvs or do you really want a no lynch and if so why?


Yes.

I'm going to assume both for the answer yes. Either way I haven't seen a scum player yet suggest a no lynch so you get a very early town lean.

That and also the fact that he wants us to get out of RVS which is not a *Scum* move also.

Don't agree with this 'logic' used for alignment reading, but same caveat as before applies - why give such an easy town lean for nothing?

Minor weakness on my part is that I assume scum don't play badly, but sometimes they do. But lately I've been focusing more heavily on early game posts and like to spend a lot of time on them as my reads have been decent there. So I may do this little self-reference MQ for the first few pages, time permitting.

.

Can't understand to who the last one is directed.

The last bit? It's in regard to my commentary on both you and garmr. In other words, I'd assume you two wouldn't make those two posts because I wouldn't. But that's a weakness of mine. And that upon further reflection maybe I can see scum making those posts? idk. but neither will be the basis for my reads on the slots - only a factor that I may flipflop on 20 more times

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1348  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:12 pm

In post 1334, mlmooney89 wrote:
In post 1318, Firebringer wrote:Yep, he did.
Key replaced out as scum all the time.

In post 1329, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1327, mlmooney89 wrote:Anywho we know there is scum in the most active players and someone is pushing the buttons.

How do we know that, now?


Well from my experience scum wants us to be too lazy to back track through 50+ pages to find their weak points. Push the convo along and builds up protection on you.

Well this shouldn't really be true. It all depends on the players. I enjoy posting as a whole. Also some people just get the conversation faster and more freely. There are games where there are few but very concentrated posts. Then, mafia is acused of slowing the game down.

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1349  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:14 pm

In post 1347, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1344, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1330, PantherPunt wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 9, Anotora wrote:Hi everyone! Really excited to start playing forum mafia again!

VOTE: Obvious Alt for what she said in the Queue.

In post 448, Obvious Alt wrote:/in mini

Saying this here, before role PMs go out, so saying it later is NAI. This account is experimenting with a new strategy to test its validity. I will be leaning HEAVILY on initial gut reads, and will be unlikely to respond to alternate views coming from others.


Everyone here owes it to the town to participate fully in discussion and scumhunting, and a great deal of that happens with back-and-forth argument and working off of each other's ideas. Trying to fly solo, though it may not be scummy in this one particular case, is anti-town IMO. So let's put her through some extra scrutiny by votes.

Mildly towny, for now
In post 14, -Grey- wrote:
In post 12, Anotora wrote:I'm also really not a fan of the no-lynch vote. We can discuss that as an option later in the day


No. No Lynch is never an option on d1. That you are feigning objection to it for now and keeping it open as a possibility for later if town is amenable to it gives me scum vibes.

VOTE: Anotora

Bye bye, RVS.

Hard to believe you think there was actually motive to feign objection and keep a no lynch as an option on the table.
And the "bye bye, RVS" addendum gives me scum vibes
In post 16, Garmr wrote:
In post 11, -Grey- wrote:
In post 8, Garmr wrote:
In post 6, -Grey- wrote:VOTE: No Lynch

So you want to skip rvs or do you really want a no lynch and if so why?


Yes.

I'm going to assume both for the answer yes. Either way I haven't seen a scum player yet suggest a no lynch so you get a very early town lean.

Oddly don't see scum using this justification for an early town read, because why give such a freebie? Minor s/s equity with grey, but probably just mildly towny.
In post 18, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 16, Garmr wrote:
In post 11, -Grey- wrote:
In post 8, Garmr wrote:
In post 6, -Grey- wrote:VOTE: No Lynch

So you want to skip rvs or do you really want a no lynch and if so why?


Yes.

I'm going to assume both for the answer yes. Either way I haven't seen a scum player yet suggest a no lynch so you get a very early town lean.

That and also the fact that he wants us to get out of RVS which is not a *Scum* move also.

Don't agree with this 'logic' used for alignment reading, but same caveat as before applies - why give such an easy town lean for nothing?

Minor weakness on my part is that I assume scum don't play badly, but sometimes they do. But lately I've been focusing more heavily on early game posts and like to spend a lot of time on them as my reads have been decent there. So I may do this little self-reference MQ for the first few pages, time permitting.

.

Can't understand to who the last one is directed.

The last bit? It's in regard to my commentary on both you and garmr. In other words, I'd assume you two wouldn't make those two posts because I wouldn't. But that's a weakness of mine. And that upon further reflection maybe I can see scum making those posts? idk. but neither will be the basis for my reads on the slots - only a factor that I may flipflop on 20 more times

So you say the posts are bad then?

Okay, fair enough.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Mini Normal Games