Mini Normal 1866: Landmark Mafia! (Mafia Victory!)

PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 20, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1400  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:26 pm

In post 1389, Alisae wrote:
In post 1384, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1379, Alisae wrote:Tho that vote Screenplay sorta soldifies my townread on you.

Why
You very clearly have a logical thought that you worked through to come to this. The way you posted sequentially
Look at his ISO and tell me what you see.

Don't redirect me.

I asked for the thought that went through your head after he voted you to say it solidified a townread on him

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #1401  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:30 pm

In post 1400, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1389, Alisae wrote:
In post 1384, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1379, Alisae wrote:Tho that vote Screenplay sorta soldifies my townread on you.

Why
You very clearly have a logical thought that you worked through to come to this. The way you posted sequentially
Look at his ISO and tell me what you see.

Don't redirect me.

I asked for the thought that went through your head after he voted you to say it solidified a townread on him
I'm redirecting you because it'll make it easier to explain but if you don't want me to lead you in my thought process fine.
Screenplay is a quieter Transcend.
He only comments on things when he has a valid point.
Ali Plays! Pokemon Rejuv, Pokemon Clear Crystal
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2

Firebringer
Roar
 
User avatar
Joined: June 29, 2015
Location: woofbringer
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1402  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:32 pm

How is that make him town? Scum can have valid points...
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #1403  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:33 pm

Because whenever he has questioned someone, he was mostly pointing out bullshit.
Ali Plays! Pokemon Rejuv, Pokemon Clear Crystal
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2

Garmr
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2013
Location: The Ban Thread
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1404  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:33 pm

Guys I want to talk about mlmooney89

I have a feeling she is scum but probably the scum in the best position. I have seen no attempt of anyone but me to put her in either the town or scum category. When stuff like that happens it kinda becomes suspicious.

She hasn't contributed much at all her first post of content was 624 and it looked like a hack job. After 623 she has social interactions (634,637) with pepe they look they could be coaching/buddying depending on the pepe flip.

I honestly don't like how she portrayed ano as not being a safe vote it really does sound like a bad reason despite her saying his flip would be informational due to the amount of reads. It's like she doubled back.

Even if you call 624 substance she post nothing of substance after and just engages in casual conversation.


The lack of contribution,no signs of scum hunting,the white knight behaviour,the lack of any solid case shows that she's scum.

Like look through her iso and find content you can't. Also the fact shes gone so long with out a scum read or a hard push (except me) make me expect she's decent scum player staying out of trouble.


What are other peoples thoughts on her.

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #1405  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:36 pm

Like most of Screenplay's questions have been really good.
Ali Plays! Pokemon Rejuv, Pokemon Clear Crystal
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2

Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1406  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:37 pm

In post 1401, Alisae wrote:
In post 1400, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1389, Alisae wrote:
In post 1384, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1379, Alisae wrote:Tho that vote Screenplay sorta soldifies my townread on you.

Why
You very clearly have a logical thought that you worked through to come to this. The way you posted sequentially
Look at his ISO and tell me what you see.

Don't redirect me.

I asked for the thought that went through your head after he voted you to say it solidified a townread on him
I'm redirecting you because it'll make it easier to explain but if you don't want me to lead you in my thought process fine.
Screenplay is a quieter Transcend.
He only comments on things when he has a valid point.

Do you feel my vote on you is a valid point?

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #1407  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:42 pm

In post 1406, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1401, Alisae wrote:
In post 1400, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1389, Alisae wrote:
In post 1384, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1379, Alisae wrote:Tho that vote Screenplay sorta soldifies my townread on you.

Why
You very clearly have a logical thought that you worked through to come to this. The way you posted sequentially
Look at his ISO and tell me what you see.

Don't redirect me.

I asked for the thought that went through your head after he voted you to say it solidified a townread on him
I'm redirecting you because it'll make it easier to explain but if you don't want me to lead you in my thought process fine.
Screenplay is a quieter Transcend.
He only comments on things when he has a valid point.

Do you feel my vote on you is a valid point?
Thats moreso comments on your play.
Votes aren't really a point, so they aren't
If anything your play and your vote is just a strong towntell.
Ali Plays! Pokemon Rejuv, Pokemon Clear Crystal
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2

PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 20, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1408  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:45 pm

In post 1401, Alisae wrote:
In post 1400, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1389, Alisae wrote:
In post 1384, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1379, Alisae wrote:Tho that vote Screenplay sorta soldifies my townread on you.

Why
You very clearly have a logical thought that you worked through to come to this. The way you posted sequentially
Look at his ISO and tell me what you see.

Don't redirect me.

I asked for the thought that went through your head after he voted you to say it solidified a townread on him
I'm redirecting you because it'll make it easier to explain but if you don't want me to lead you in my thought process fine.
Screenplay is a quieter Transcend.
He only comments on things when he has a valid point.

Dafuq
In no way does that make sense as a reason the vote on you solidified a townread. Thanks4outing
VOTE: alisae

Garmr
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2013
Location: The Ban Thread
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1409  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:47 pm

Yep just ignored would like some feedback

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #1410  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:50 pm

Lol you're cute.
How about this. Why don't you read the thread and build a case on me and then call me scum.
Because all I am saying is that he towntold with his vote.
He's been towntelling the whole game.

Garmr I'll get to you when I can.
Ali Plays! Pokemon Rejuv, Pokemon Clear Crystal
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2

Secret Agent Jin
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 30, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1411  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:55 pm

In post 1396, Alisae wrote:
In post 1394, Secret Agent Jin wrote:I voted Pep so i could facilitate a Grey lynch the following day. You know, the end justifies the means. I dont like Grey and if Pep flips town then that looks bad on all the Pep pushing Grey did.
You should do some research on Grey.

I have played in a few games with Grey, i know how he plays. So, theres that.
In post 1399, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1392, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
In post 1377, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1375, Secret Agent Jin wrote:While i appreciate all the scum reads, i am not scum. I mean, you all know who i want lynched but someone who he is pushing hard needs to flip town then i can push. Im still trying to catch up with the 12 or some pages that have popped up while i was sleeping.

What's the rest of your reads friend?

Trust me, im trying to formulate reads this is like only the second time i have replaced in and its a bit ovwrwhelmng to me. I will gather them soon though. Obviously i SR Grey and i think that also comes with a Ano SR but im still looking at that slot. I like FA and you (FB) for town. Other than that, i am still gathering reads.

Why are you tying grey and ano together?

Im only tying ano with grey because iirc some people were saying that Grey got the wagon off of ano and then ano clamed down. It looked like they were connected in some way. Like i said, replacing in and then reading like 45 pages in a day is a bit toi much information overload.

Pedit: Garmr, ill read your post more carefully and reply.
I totally stole this idea from Human Sequencer
Video that changes often, Enjoy!: https://youtu.be/Ob4b-EGgI9Y

Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1412  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:56 pm

In post 1404, Garmr wrote:Guys I want to talk about mlmooney89

I have a feeling she is scum but probably the scum in the best position. I have seen no attempt of anyone but me to put her in either the town or scum category. When stuff like that happens it kinda becomes suspicious.

She hasn't contributed much at all her first post of content was 624 and it looked like a hack job. After 623 she has social interactions (634,637) with pepe they look they could be coaching/buddying depending on the pepe flip.

I honestly don't like how she portrayed ano as not being a safe vote it really does sound like a bad reason despite her saying his flip would be informational due to the amount of reads. It's like she doubled back.

Even if you call 624 substance she post nothing of substance after and just engages in casual conversation.


The lack of contribution,no signs of scum hunting,the white knight behaviour,the lack of any solid case shows that she's scum.

Like look through her iso and find content you can't. Also the fact shes gone so long with out a scum read or a hard push (except me) make me expect she's decent scum player staying out of trouble.


What are other peoples thoughts on her.
she is ok for now.

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #1413  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:01 pm

And now Panther, because you refused to look at his ISO so I could lead you through my train of thought, we might not get along.
Because believe it or not, I want to work with you. Immediately saying "Don't direct me, tell me" tells me "I don't want to work with you."
I don't see how that train of thought is coming from town you.
Ali Plays! Pokemon Rejuv, Pokemon Clear Crystal
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #1414  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:02 pm

In post 1413, Alisae wrote:I don't see how that train of thought is coming from town.
edited
Ali Plays! Pokemon Rejuv, Pokemon Clear Crystal
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #1415  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:05 pm

So until you make an actual push on me, you're going to be in my lynch pool which is currently
{Panther, Pep, Jin, Obvious Alt, mlooney, RC}
Gonna need some convincing on Obvious Alt, mlooney, and RC if anyone wants my vote on those tho.
Anyone outside of those people I'm not touching today.
Ali Plays! Pokemon Rejuv, Pokemon Clear Crystal
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2

RadiantCowbells
People tried
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1416  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:06 pm

In post 1413, Alisae wrote:And now Panther, because you refused to look at his ISO so I could lead you through my train of thought, we might not get along.
Because believe it or not, I want to work with you. Immediately saying "Don't direct me, tell me" tells me "I don't want to work with you."
I don't see how that train of thought is coming from town you.


You're assuming that both 1) Town aren't likely to be not wanting to work with you and that 2) Scum are.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #1417  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:06 pm

Actually nvm on the convincing for mlooney. I'll lynch that.
Ali Plays! Pokemon Rejuv, Pokemon Clear Crystal
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2

RadiantCowbells
People tried
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1418  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:06 pm

Like Alisae if this were last year I would probably try to policy lynch you because I don't agree with any of your reads and you're getting on my nerves. I'm not surprised people wouldn't want to work with you.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

RadiantCowbells
People tried
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1419  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:08 pm

Okay that was unnecessarily mean and harsh and I take that back. But I just think that your posting style is just kind of... idk.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

Secret Agent Jin
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 30, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1420  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:08 pm

Alright Garmr, i guess i see your point BUT she does give reads of people, especially 624 except they do seem a bit rushed and soft. I honestly dont know what to feel about Mlmooney. She hasnt posted that much but there is content (more than just fluff posts). Her ISO gives me a headache since i cant decide if she is a real busy lurker town or intentionally lurking as scum.
I totally stole this idea from Human Sequencer
Video that changes often, Enjoy!: https://youtu.be/Ob4b-EGgI9Y

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #1421  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:10 pm

In post 1416, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1413, Alisae wrote:And now Panther, because you refused to look at his ISO so I could lead you through my train of thought, we might not get along.
Because believe it or not, I want to work with you. Immediately saying "Don't direct me, tell me" tells me "I don't want to work with you."
I don't see how that train of thought is coming from town you.


You're assuming that both 1) Town aren't likely to be not wanting to work with you and that 2) Scum are.
Okay fine, maybe I am assuming that.
I just don't see why town would say "I don't want to bother trying to see what you are seeing, I want information."

In post 1418, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like Alisae if this were last year I would probably try to policy lynch you because I don't agree with any of your reads and you're getting on my nerves. I'm not surprised people wouldn't want to work with you.
Okay, what reads do not agree with?
Ali Plays! Pokemon Rejuv, Pokemon Clear Crystal
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2

RadiantCowbells
People tried
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1422  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:12 pm

Mostly you saying that you'd be willing to lynch me. I'm really, really tired of being pushed on for no and/or terrible reasons.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #1423  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:15 pm

In post 1422, RadiantCowbells wrote:Mostly you saying that you'd be willing to lynch me. I'm really, really tired of being pushed on for no and/or terrible reasons.
That is tiring.
My reason for being okay with a lynch on you is that you wanted to end the day without a replacement.
But that's the only thing you really did, hence why I said I would need more convincing on it.
You're in the null category along with Obvious Alt.
Ali Plays! Pokemon Rejuv, Pokemon Clear Crystal
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2

PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 20, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1424  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:34 pm

In post 1407, Alisae wrote:
In post 1406, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1401, Alisae wrote:
In post 1400, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1389, Alisae wrote:
In post 1384, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1379, Alisae wrote:Tho that vote Screenplay sorta soldifies my townread on you.

Why
You very clearly have a logical thought that you worked through to come to this. The way you posted sequentially
Look at his ISO and tell me what you see.

Don't redirect me.

I asked for the thought that went through your head after he voted you to say it solidified a townread on him
I'm redirecting you because it'll make it easier to explain but if you don't want me to lead you in my thought process fine.
Screenplay is a quieter Transcend.
He only comments on things when he has a valid point.

Do you feel my vote on you is a valid point?
Thats moreso comments on your play.
Votes aren't really a point, so they aren't
If anything your play and your vote is just a strong towntell.

WHY is the vote a towntell

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Mini Normal Games