Mini Normal 1866: Landmark Mafia! (Mafia Victory!)

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:18 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 1543, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1542, Alisae wrote:Grey Senpai Carry me.
I might have weird ways, but you can't deny they get results.
People like you having egos is the reason I don't get taken seriously before people have played a few games with me. You are playing terribly don't try to start a circlejerk about yourself.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

I am a rolestopper Jin and I must die anyway tonight. If anyone has a vig don't shoot FB the miller claimer, Shoot me to prove Jin check result.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:26 pm

I'm not going to pick a fight FA but jesus if you are somehow town this game.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:27 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

I am town in this game

and I'm really so sorry you are scum and I have to see you flip

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:28 pm

I find it literally impossible to believe that you are this blind to how I would react to what you're doing here as town. You are scum or someone murdered you and replaced you with a body double.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:35 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Your using Steven universe to explain why you don't like to vote me is really brutal.

I felt totally shitty that game for being a scum player against you but I never got mad at you for playing toward your win condition. It was one of the reasons I actually respect you - the way you pushed me in game and didn't involve our friendship in it. Your repeated use of this as an excuss for not voting me in game is pissing me off about you.

and no I'm not blind. I'm a 1 shot role stopper. Grey claimed weak cop. he can confirm someone tonight and it will be a 1v1 between me and that person he confirms if he dies and it will be a 1v1 between grey and the person he is checking if he doesn't. Its simple logic and your refusing to participate in this is scummy as fuck.

Your saying Jin is a counter wagon cause I was pushing it then you said you have a scum read on him as well and you actually think I am bussing him to save another buddy pep. You can't even get your reads consistent.

and you claimed VT without being in pressure of hammer. Now you need to just die. Our friendship won't be touched I promise you that.

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:40 pm

and you claimed VT without being in pressure of hammer. Now you need to just die. Our friendship on't be touched I promise you that.
Uh if you were this inconsiderate about knowing how I feel about certain things as town then it probably would have been touched! Firebringer will read your last few pages and agree it's a scumclaim even if he disagrees that I'm town for it.
I accept that you're trying to push my buttons because you're a scumfuck and I'm iffy about pushing other people's buttons as scum these days but I can accept it.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:44 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1556, RadiantCowbells wrote:
and you claimed VT without being in pressure of hammer. Now you need to just die. Our friendship on't be touched I promise you that.
Uh if you were this inconsiderate about knowing how I feel about certain things as town then it probably would have been touched! Firebringer will read your last few pages and agree it's a scumclaim even if he disagrees that I'm town for it.
I accept that you're trying to push my buttons because you're a scumfuck and I'm iffy about pushing other people's buttons as scum these days but I can accept it.
I'm actually really town and I'm not trying to push any of your buttons. Nice appeasing to fire btw.

I'm really considerate. Your whole game play is based on me being scum and you're not voting me. Sorry if you think its inconsiderate of me to think how lame is this.

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:49 pm

Steven Universe was Steven Universe and I was an abundantly different person in a lot of negative ways back then. Would you rather see me come in and blow out all the big guns and get you quicklynched?
Because it's not that I
can't
do that anymore, it's that I
won't
because I
shouldn't
. No mafia game is worth abusing my psyche to produce the kind of powerful AtE that wins me those games.
I played another mafia game because I was curious how it'd go and I found out it's every bit as cancerous as it was in late 2016 so I'm fine with not being a part of the continuation.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:49 pm

And besides, I caught you and I guarantee you my 4 scumpile contains at least one of your partners if not both, so you can't say that my play's worse or that you lost respect for it.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:55 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

You didn't catch no shit

I'm a town 1 shot role stopper and your just scum

I refuse to be a part of "I tried it again to test it" conversation. We are in a game of manipulation and saying such things is just your attempt to make feel bad and make other feel bad about me. What you just did is ATE so saying you won't ATE is crap.

You're the one who is taking this out of the game. I'm pssied of about that and I will ignore it forsake of the game. You're a scum read for your actions and you need to die. bye

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:56 pm

Yes, my game plan was definitely to invite you to a game that I was playing then make you feel like shit for it. I forgot that's how I operated.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:57 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1559, RadiantCowbells wrote:And besides, I caught you and I guarantee you my 4 scumpile contains at least one of your partners if not both, so you can't say that my play's worse or that you lost respect for it.
BTW you're play in that game has no relation to you're play in this one or any one of you're games. Generally I consider you as one of the strongest if not the strongest player - in mafia scum. That has no relation to the fact your play in this game is total crap ;)

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:59 pm

Oh shit you're firing out the big guns now. So where does 'Town!FA' go after I flip town?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:05 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1561, RadiantCowbells wrote:Yes, my game plan was definitely to invite you to a game that I was playing then make you feel like shit for it. I forgot that's how I operated.
I never said that in any manner. Nice mis rep though.

I said we're in a game. Deal with this like a game not whatever crap you're doing right now." Frozen is my top scum read but I don't like her lynched today" is Bull crap and what pissed me off. either play the game or don't. No one forced you to play with me. You asked me to join a game but you tried to involve out of game emotional crap into this. My whole vote me today crap was my try to show you how awful is this.

Now either start talking about game itself or just stop talking.

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:06 pm

where does 'Town!FA' go after I flip town?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:07 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1563, RadiantCowbells wrote:Oh shit you're firing out the big guns now. So where does 'Town!FA' go after I flip town?
why am I wrong about the points I mentioned above about you being scum.

show me you're town and I will vote Jin again.

and town!FA will either die at night to prove grey investigation or will be in a 1 v 1 with someone tomorrow, period.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:08 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1565, RadiantCowbells wrote:
where does 'Town!FA' go after I flip town?
Get your shit together please, K?

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:09 pm

Okay you get 3 points, and 3 only, that I will refute. go. And FA come on you know better than anyone that my shit is never together.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:12 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

You can't
refute
my scumread. You can prove its baseless or show me where I'm wrong. And in your games you always had your shit together.

My current game play is practically a reflection of your old games. You're my mentor deary.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:12 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

and 3 are more than enough when their this strong.

people get lynched with a 1 less scummy point

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:14 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

I'm leaving to take of my baby. for now bye.

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:16 pm

That's semantics. What are your 3 top reasons to scumread me? And no, my game plan was never organized and frequently inconsistent until I started to lock in on things.

The difference between this game and the others is that in my early days on the site I got into the habit of not talking about my reads until I was ready because people scumread how fluidly I change them. I tried to be as communicative as possible and people freaked out because they couldn't follow my train of logic. You're asking me to refute other people failing to understand my logic by explaining my logic even more
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:16 pm

You did not name a set of 3 things to look at either.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:23 pm

Fine we'll go with this.
and no I'm not blind. I'm a 1 shot role stopper. Grey claimed weak cop. he can confirm someone tonight and it will be a 1v1 between me and that person he confirms if he dies and it will be a 1v1 between grey and the person he is checking if he doesn't. Its simple logic and your refusing to participate in this is scummy as fuck.
First of all, this is not how a vanilla cop works. He's either going to get a confirmed guilty if 2 people die or an unconfirmed guilty / role block if he dies or a semiconfirmed inno if he lives. Contingent on what people think you did.
Here's my reasoning: if Grey is an easy lynch tomorrow he's unlikely to get nightkilled and he's likely to get lynched. So we'll get a report, which is good, and not have his terrible play in the continuing days, which is also good.
Your saying Jin is a counter wagon cause I was pushing it then you said you have a scum read on him as well and you actually think I am bussing him to save another buddy pep. You can't even get your reads consistent.
So basically initial read looked at the wagon saw FA my lead scumread on it read his first post and was like meh this is pretty okay and saw my wagon falling behind the wayside and got pissy.
Then he posted more and I reread both slots together and decided it wasn't FA/Anotora/Pepcho and I needed more scumbutts and I decided that he was probably scum and I saw you first on the wagon and remembered my modded game and the fact that you learned from me and was like 'dayam hard bus inc!'
Then Grey starts saying that Pepcho is confirmed town after a SAJ lynch and I'm like fuck no, YES that does look like SAJ is being an opportunistic scumfuck but that's not guaranteed and Pepcho is sufficiently scummy on his independent play that I wouldn't be surprised if it was an attempt to get towncred during competing scum wagons.
So I didn't want a SAJ lynch because I felt like I would get nightkilled and Pepcho would coast to endgame off of SAJ making one post despite their scumfuckiness.
Then Gray started being super obnoxious and I was just like holy jesus fuck this town.
and you claimed VT without being in pressure of hammer. Now you need to just die. Our friendship won't be touched I promise you that.
FA.
I literally claim VT out of nowhere as town more often than I don't.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”