Mini Normal 1866: Landmark Mafia! (Mafia Victory!)

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #1600  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:31 am

In post 1546, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Im calling it right now, we have what? 3-4 scum? Grey and RC, maybe Ano. Im going to sleep, i have too much to do to prepare to get on a greyhound on monday. Ill probably be absent the majority of tomorrow.


Lol, scumclaim reads.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #1601  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:36 am

In post 1578, Frozen Angel wrote:VOTE: Secret Agent Jin


Riddle me this, FA... why does town vote themselves over a scumread when they know they'll be confirmed town d2 if they lynch that scumread?

Get the hell back on RC.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #1602  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:52 am

I'm not wasting my one investigation on RC when he's blatant scum.

You're telling me to die for no reason and that's just stupid.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1603  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:20 am

In post 1598, Frozen Angel wrote:I storm people with questions to test consistency.

You had a consistency error regarding the timing of your grey scum read and your explanation made no sense.

and its a great way to read people! I really enjoy it ^.^

Wrong. Half of your questions didn't make sence also I said perfectly fine how my grey read was constructed. You wanted a post thst made me scum read him. No I don't read people of of one post. I see how there attitude changes and then see the inconsistencies and changes troughout the posts. I also give a lot of creadit on attitude changes. Really you attitude change from a ready to self kill and begging for a lynch person to a confident player. I know Frey pushed your buttons but still. I do see this.

Yes it is, but your questions are repetitive and this is not good. You got answers and then ask the same question. Why?

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1604  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:41 am

I asked you for a post that since then you got your null read on him solidified.

Your case on grey was published after being called out for you're completely inconsistent comments about Jin. all my questions make perfect sense to me. There weren't a series of grey posts since the moment you claimed you were null on him till the moment you made that case <- this is the issue.

There was nothing there to solidify your read

the fact they are representative is what makes me check your point of view consistency.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1605  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:44 am

repetitive*
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1606  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:47 am

In post 1602, -Grey- wrote:I'm not wasting my one investigation on RC when he's blatant scum.

You're telling me to die for no reason and that's just stupid.


RC does the same emotional thing and weird justification as either alignment as I said. There was a time when he couldn't reach day 2 as he was always N1 kill as town. him saying I won't vote x even if I scumread them cause you won't lynch y after me is his thing.

unsettling but true. I'm way more confident with Jin flip
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #1607  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:48 am

In post 1606, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1602, -Grey- wrote:I'm not wasting my one investigation on RC when he's blatant scum.

You're telling me to die for no reason and that's just stupid.


RC does the same emotional thing and weird justification as either alignment as I said. There was a time when he couldn't reach day 2 as he was always N1 kill as town. him saying I won't vote x even if I scumread them cause you won't lynch y after me is his thing.

unsettling but true. I'm way more confident with Jin flip


That does not justify voting himself when he knows he'll be conftown d2.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #1608  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:53 am

Here's the thing, FA.

I'm not moving my vote today. Period. I'm not investigating RC tonight. Period.

Lynch RC today. If he flips green, I'll own that and you can spend the rest of your life telling me what a shit player I am.

Because rest assured, I WILL blame you for the loss if you let RC get by with acting like a total scumfuck and he goes on to win the game.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1609  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:58 am

I like to see fire bringer input
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1610  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:11 am

In post 1604, Frozen Angel wrote:I asked you for a post that since then you got your null read on him solidified.

Your case on grey was published after being called out for you're completely inconsistent comments about Jin. all my questions make perfect sense to me. There weren't a series of grey posts since the moment you claimed you were null on him till the moment you made that case <- this is the issue.

There was nothing there to solidify your read

the fact they are representative is what makes me check your point of view consistency.

That's what I'm trying to explain to you since forever. I don't have a specific post that made me think that. It was continuum of posts that slowly made the case

My comments about Jin weren't inconsistent. I said I agree that Grey is fishy and I generally liked the comments since it made sense from my standpoint. Then he also lynched me for hilarious reasons and that is the post that basically is causing all of this trouble on him. I don't see inconsistencies atm, but rather you making them.

My read was solidified by actual arguments ones that you didn't try to question. All you questioned was when I started suspecting Grey. The answer is from the beginning (well not exactly, but from the first post I questioned him for.). Things have changed in my opinion since I think that now Grey's actions do make sense. That doesn't mean I have stopped suspecting him.

PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 20, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1611  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:33 am

In post 1490, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1487, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: RC

Lynch Grey unconditionally tomorrow.


what the fuck you were saying you don't beleive he is scum

if you are town your suggestion will put us in lylo

Trying to read through what I missed from bed but this post has all kinds of !!!!!!s to me

Saying this will put us in lylo assumes rc is town (which is stated as an assumption), that grey is town (seemingly based on reads), but ALSO suggests that there will be two town deaths on each of n1 and n2. That's the only way to get to lylo in a 13er by d3. F7 4v3

My first thought was oh shit FA just accidentally claimed vig..but then saw this rolestopper talk. And then realized that even if a vig was making such a statement they'd be saying they are killing town n1 and n2 and FA doesn't strike me as low confidence

So anyways lots of TMI bells going off there and this post will be revisited as flips unfold

PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 20, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1612  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:35 am

In post 1499, Firebringer wrote:Grey should be used to clear town not scum reads.
You don't suicide when your a hider you find town and make a block.
>.>

Firebringer almost too towny to be town :p (for him)

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1613  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:43 am

I am a role stopper. there is a claimed miller so yeah I think we might have a vig but that wasn't my point

My argument was that a town!rc wouldn't propose himself as a valid lynch to tell us we should lynch another person he was town reading there in next day. It wasn't making any sense.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Garmr
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2013
Location: The Ban Thread
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1614  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:20 am

In post 1510, RadiantCowbells wrote:FA, if you're town you are rolestopping Garmr overnight. Just lynch Grey tomorrow.

why would want to rolestop me if you have a town read on me?

In post 1548, RadiantCowbells wrote:Gray will not be included on this list because he's just getting lynched. Anyone else is null but I suspect most of my nulls are town.
<Garmr, Firebringer>
<Screenplay>
Null
<Alisae, Pepcho>
<SAJ>
<FA>

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1615  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:28 am

cause it will turn my target to an ascetic bulletproof?

It should obviously be used on a town read who is not going to get investigated
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 20, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1616  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:08 am

In post 1613, Frozen Angel wrote:I am a role stopper. there is a claimed miller so yeah I think we might have a vig but that wasn't my point

My argument was that a town!rc wouldn't propose himself as a valid lynch to tell us we should lynch another person he was town reading there in next day. It wasn't making any sense.

Just very odd that you'd say that would take us to LYLO. Because I'd never assume that 2 mislynches in a 13er would take us to LYLO. You're literally assuming 6 dead town by start of d3. That's troubling

PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 20, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1617  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:12 am

btw when was the original claim and why? post number or page or link would be great. busy day so I'm popping in and out a lot - would be a help to me

otherwise I'll just go find it eventually

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1618  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:13 am

In post 1616, PantherPunt wrote:Just very odd that you'd say that would take us to LYLO. Because I'd never assume that 2 mislynches in a 13er would take us to LYLO. You're literally assuming 6 dead town by start of d3. That's troubling


I meant its basically all the way toward lylo not surely that it will be lylo itself. Its 2/3 of the way toward it anyway ...

whats even you're point?

I'm not a vig
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1619  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:16 am

In post 1617, PantherPunt wrote:btw when was the original claim and why? post number or page or link would be great. busy day so I'm popping in and out a lot - would be a help to me

otherwise I'll just go find it eventually


I claimed right when I asked them to lynch me and the wifom crap they were pushing toward me. its right in the middle of my iso.

In post 853, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 848, RadiantCowbells wrote:IE, I lynched FA in steven universe when I was confident she was scum and hated the rest of the game. FA lives for today at least.


I'm not sum here.

I'm 1 shot town rolestopper and I was planning to not use it - at least tonight. the cookie was referring to this and I said I have only one but I don't like to give it to fire.

there you go that's my claim. bye
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1620  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:17 am

its a really antitown role.

I wouldn't risk to use it knowing there are investigatives in this anyway. Now I can use it with Grey to make his role productive.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Garmr
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2013
Location: The Ban Thread
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1621  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:57 am

In post 1615, Frozen Angel wrote:cause it will turn my target to an ascetic bulletproof?

It should obviously be used on a town read who is not going to get investigated

Oh ok i didn't know what it did I thought it was a form vanillarizer.

PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 20, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1622  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:31 am

In post 1620, Frozen Angel wrote:its a really antitown role.

I wouldn't risk to use it knowing there are investigatives in this anyway. Now I can use it with Grey to make his role productive.


He claimed weak vanilla cop

but rolestopper stops all other roles' actions on that player

but the weak modifier is a self-inflicted passive death if you target mafia. not like that player is getting targeted by a night action.

how in the world would neither of you two noodle that out or at least think to inquire about it

typically I just say let early dumbass claims be resolved but all of this smells funny and I want it known

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #1623  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:32 am

In post 1622, PantherPunt wrote:but the weak modifier is a self-inflicted passive death if you target mafia. not like that player is getting targeted by a night action.


So you think mafia wouldn't target me to prevent my results?

Herp De Derp.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1624  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:34 am

Thats the point he won't die by night kills with my role stop so if he dies when checking the target is confirmed scum.

how in the world wouldn't you see that ^

and I claimed way earlier than him. He claimed just 2 or 3 pages ago at most. I didn't claim for him
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Mini Normal Games