Mini Normal 1866: Landmark Mafia! (Mafia Victory!)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1687, Secret Agent Jin wrote:As long as you are dead i am content
:lol:

If he dies, he dies as a Town weak cop who is confirming someone as scum.

what the hell are you talking about! :facepalm:
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:21 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1700, Frozen Angel wrote:

It's called "sour grapes scum".
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:31 am

Post by Secret Agent Jin »

In post 1689, Pepchoninga wrote:
Why is that? Because he basically lead your wagon?
No, its because of his treatment of FA early on and his general overall ego-filled attitude. You have to shut people down that are full of themselves.
In post 1701, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1700, Frozen Angel wrote:

It's called "sour grapes scum".
Its called "sick of your mild harrassment and dick waving contests."
I totally stole this idea from Human Sequencer
Video that changes often, Enjoy!: https://youtu.be/Ob4b-EGgI9Y
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:44 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1702, Secret Agent Jin wrote:his general overall ego-filled attitude.
But it's creamy goodness!
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:43 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Don't patronize me FA.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:45 am

In post 1693, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1680, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am voting a scumread. Do you specifically want me to vote SAJ?
You should vote someone if you belive you do. Anything else is you just trying to look less scummy.

Also you completely ignored everything I got on you before my lynch. Like how can you exolain that you said that SAJ was your only SR that you weren't really sure about and then you put him higher on your scum radar then me, when you have been wanting me lynched for a long time?
How can reads change when they are supposed to literally stay static the entire game because changing circumstances never changes anything!!!!
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Srceenplay »

Why not use the weak cop to check miller claim?
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Srceenplay »

I mean if we can't confirm the miller we are going to have to lynch it later anyway, right?
So why not check the miller get a possible confirm town.
Or just use our lynch now to get rid of the miller and go through with the original check?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1665, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1660, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1658, Firebringer wrote:What I still can't process from RC and this was discussed a few pages ago.
Why was he so against Jin lynch if he scumread him along with peri and you.

I told him I'd help lynch pepto today for that tomorrow.
Which should be reasonable enough to agree to.

His whole lynch this person tomorrow that isn't even a scumread sounds like RC just being RC but is very anti town.
The conversation between you two is....inconclusive really. How strong do you think he is scumread? Cause it looked like he moved up your reads list not down after?

My gut says RC is town but my gut doesn't feel good about it a lot of this stuff....
What about the fact he's still not voting any of his stated scumreads?

RC has been bullshitting the entire game.
Very anti town, he has been saying you and alisae are worse for town than any of his scum reads.

Is that reasonable? Not really, but not sure if it's scummy as rage.
Idk if RC was scum I expect some more I don't know more "in control" if that makes sense?
It is in control.
GTKAS
| here.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:50 am

In post 1707, Srceenplay wrote:I mean if we can't confirm the miller we are going to have to lynch it later anyway, right?
So why not check the miller get a possible confirm town.
Or just use our lynch now to get rid of the miller and go through with the original check?
Umm, no we're not because the slot is obviously town. You are overestimating the importance of the aforementioned miller.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:53 am

<Firebringer>
<Garmr, Grey>
<Srceenplay, FA, PantherPunt>
Null line
<Pepto, Mlmooney>
<Alisae>
<Jhin>
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:55 am

I'm going to take the time to case Alisae because I think that's the scum that's most likely to endgame if I end up being lynched.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1705, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1680, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am voting a scumread. Do you specifically want me to vote SAJ?
You should vote someone if you belive you do. Anything else is you just trying to look less scummy.

Also you completely ignored everything I got on you before my lynch. Like how can you exolain that you said that SAJ was your only SR that you weren't really sure about and then you put him higher on your scum radar then me, when you have been wanting me lynched for a long time?
How can reads change when they are supposed to literally stay static the entire game because changing circumstances never changes anything!!!!
I will guess this is sarcasm.

Well let me ask you this. You say that the only lynch today should be me. You say that it's the right lynch and tell people to get back on it. You also say that SAJ is the scumread you are least certain about. Then you start getting questioned why don't you lynch SAJ when he is obviously inconsistent and scummy. You post reads and bam! I'm more of a null then SAJ. A miracle! Now can you find me the inconsistencies?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:18 am

You are already voting me and I don't expect you to unvote so why would I be wasting time trying to change your mind?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:19 am

Like, you called me scum earlier, I explained why your reasoning was dogshit, you agreed it was dogshit, and then you came back on me as scum. Then you did it again.

If you don't want me to assume that you're discrediting me for strategic as opposed to read reasons then you should have done something differently. As is you are not my worth my time.
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Anotora »

In post 1712, Pepchoninga wrote:

Well let me ask you this. You say that the only lynch today should be me. You say that it's the right lynch and tell people to get back on it. You also say that SAJ is the scumread you are least certain about. Then you start getting questioned why don't you lynch SAJ when he is obviously inconsistent and scummy. You post reads and bam! I'm more of a null then SAJ. A miracle! Now can you find me the inconsistencies?
This is alarmingly good posting from you.
UNVOTE: Pepcho
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:21 am

As for my read changes, I clearly explained my thought process in 1574 and I don't plan to go any further into that, and certainly not for you.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:22 am

In post 1715, Anotora wrote:
In post 1712, Pepchoninga wrote:

This is alarmingly good posting from you.
UNVOTE: Pepcho
Actually no it's not.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:24 am

Pepcho's posting has been shitty and inconsistent throughout the game. The only reason to not be positive Pepcho is scum is if you feel that SAJ was opportunistically jumping wagons earlier.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1713, RadiantCowbells wrote:You are already voting me and I don't expect you to unvote so why would I be wasting time trying to change your mind?
Well, responces like that just show how deep you are in it.
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Anotora »

RadiantCowbells wrote:Pepcho's posting has been shitty and inconsistent throughout the game. The only reason to not be positive Pepcho is scum is if you feel that SAJ was opportunistically jumping wagons earlier.
Good thing we've already been over that, then:
In post 1121, Anotora wrote:I don't think SAJ post #1058 (the Pepcho vote) is scummy for the same reasons that FA has stated, but it sure is opportunistic as hell.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1714, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like, you called me scum earlier, I explained why your reasoning was dogshit, you agreed it was dogshit, and then you came back on me as scum. Then you did it again.

If you don't want me to assume that you're discrediting me for strategic as opposed to read reasons then you should have done something differently. As is you are not my worth my time.
No, earlier when I was hitting on you for the inconsistent voting (if you are talking about that) I didn't call you scum. I called you suspicious and you responded to that saying it's shit. I get this as a plus one for me, since I gave explanation you did not. Imo you slipped like 10 times during the last couple of pages and I wanted to ask you why and do you have any reasoning for that? You lynching yourself when you could vote one of your 3 scumreads but then unvote yourself just a couple post later is clear try to manipulate the situation.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:30 am

I'm not sure what you mean. I think you are either scum (far more likely) or town who is so bad that I don't even want to be in the same game as you (somewhat less likely.) Either way if you're not going to unvote me then stop talking to me.
I don't think SAJ post #1058 (the Pepcho vote) is scummy for the same reasons that FA has stated, but it sure is opportunistic as hell.
Fair, but based on my surrounding reads and my feelings about the Pepcho slot I think it's more likely that he wanted to get a quick in on the slot to make the wagons seem like TvS counterwagons if the two of them got lynched. I think it's still possible that Pepcho is town but for him to be town requires a lot of stretching as to just how big of a VI he is.

Then again with how this town has been playing in general maybe I shouldn't discount is so quickly.
No, earlier when I was hitting on you for the inconsistent voting (if you are talking about that) I didn't call you scum. I called you suspicious and you responded to that saying it's shit. I get this as a plus one for me, since I gave explanation you did not. Imo you slipped like 10 times during the last couple of pages and I wanted to ask you why and do you have any reasoning for that? You lynching yourself when you could vote one of your 3 scumreads but then unvote yourself just a couple post later is clear try to manipulate the situation.
So clear. not talking to you anymore.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1720, Anotora wrote:
RadiantCowbells wrote:Pepcho's posting has been shitty and inconsistent throughout the game. The only reason to not be positive Pepcho is scum is if you feel that SAJ was opportunistically jumping wagons earlier.
Good thing we've already been over that, then:
In post 1121, Anotora wrote:I don't think SAJ post #1058 (the Pepcho vote) is scummy for the same reasons that FA has stated, but it sure is opportunistic as hell.
Wonder how he ended being your vote now. Maybe you could explain your thought process till the post Ano posted and now.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:32 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

R
I
P
:
A
f
a
i
l
e
d
a
t
t
e
m
p
t
a
t
a
p
a
g
e
t
o
p
a
n
d
a
s
h
i
t
t
y
V
C
Last edited by BigYoshiFan on Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”