grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11673 (isolation #600) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:43 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 11670, Almost50 wrote:NEWS ALERT:

My result now reads as GRAPES took no action.

Just conveying the info I received on my inbox though. It doesn't change much to me. My one and only acceptable lynch of the day is grapes, then if the game doesn't end Shiro comes into consideration.
There's 6 of those red dudes right.

How do you figure there's 7 threats to earth?

You sheeped fuzzy saying that my being inactive pointed to me being scum (which is verifiably false).
You tried positing some weird thing about twie confirming skybird as scum, proven false.
You thought you were redirected based on a wording thing and that somehow meant I was scum, also proven false.

So why is your vote still on me?

You don't seem like a dumb guy.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11674 (isolation #601) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:46 pm

Post by grapes »

Sucking someone's dick is a figure of speak among adults that means to kiss their ass.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11675 (isolation #602) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:47 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 11671, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:just checked
Ok I have zero shots........so I was wrong.
Well isn't that lovely.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11681 (isolation #603) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:22 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 10579, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
In post 10573, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 10566, kraska77 wrote:at that time barely anyone had claimed. only mastin and titus did i think. i had no clue about anyone else
i can only use this during season finales
This is a lie, mod had confirmed I was a VT on season finale.
not exactly true..... the mod confirmed you as being vanilla not as vanilla town . There still a chance you might be scum.... maybe a vanilla goon.
Hm.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11684 (isolation #604) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:45 pm

Post by grapes »

Really don't like how fuzzy has sorta molded RR and I into one person.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11686 (isolation #605) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:56 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 11679, Reasonably Rational wrote:Where I come from, when it's used with a negative connotation it's considered an anti LBGT slur. I believe that's how it's viewed on site when used with a negative connotation also. You can adjust or not adjust how you post as you see fit. I'm not the morality police and I don't report people for crap. I just say something and hope people can find it within themselves to restrain themselves and keep the rhetoric related to play and not people. I think if we were all just talking in an MD thread, most (if not all) of us would say we'd rather just be friendly with everyone we play with.
Yea I've been known to not have a filter. Especially so when I'm getting runup for no good reason.

I try and tone it down and then nobody listens to me. I get emotional and just type what I'm feeling and people read into what I'm saying the wrong way and I burn bridges.

Don't think I'm cut out for this game.

pedit: I'm town drixx. Been town all game.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11688 (isolation #606) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:08 pm

Post by grapes »

Where exactly did the idea that I'm a leftover come from?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11689 (isolation #607) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:10 pm

Post by grapes »

I mean I haven't looked at my role PM in awhile but I bet it still says Lapis Lazuli aligned with Earth.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11690 (isolation #608) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:39 pm

Post by grapes »

VOTE: Fuzzy
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11705 (isolation #609) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:27 am

Post by grapes »

In post 11692, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So seeing that information that leaves the lack of Nightkill yesterday to among the following –

1. Fuzzy is scum and can’t both Vig and Mafia kill the same Night.
2. the Mafia no-killed to frame Fuzzy.
3. the Mafia tried to take a shot at myself / Random despite the public announcement of our commute
4. the Mafia also killed farside.
5. Grapes is a Leftover who joined the Mafia and can’t make the faction kill and Shiro was bubbled overnight.

There is no real way that I can see to parse which of these is correct.
What does occams razor tell you?
In post 11692, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I do think that I’m unlikely to think 1 is the case regardless. It has been established that Fuzzy has an additional Kill with the uncontested Fire kill. His choice of kill last Night if he was scum was completely suboptimal for having a chance to win the game from a Dayplay standpoint. He chose to go against Mastin and myself’s wishes when he had to know that not killing either RR or Almost could very well result in a lynch on him today. And clearly even if he has a partner they can’t make the kill themselves (which leaves only Grapes / Shiro as possibilities in my mind). So him choosing to side with RR / Almost in killing Farside does make sense from a general scum standpoint but doesn’t make sense from a survivalist standpoint.

So add Almost and Fuzzy to my “Not Lynching Today” pool. What leaves grapes / RR / Shiro.
Not this. I can tell you that much.

Whoever fuzzy shot last night was gonna get someone pissed. The logic that he took the most contested shot makes him town is of the wifom variety and with all respect to fuzzy he's a really cool dude, you're expecting too much foresight or not enough at the same time.

Can we circle back to our conversation in the hood for a minute. Does a plain old vig make sense here? Was Xk's role not essentially -- ally with someone -- kill that person under certain conditions?

We've already seen extra kills. The cluster killed like 3 people at the same time. And then the yume kill.
If the gems are to be trusted and can win with town. That's strong. Scum need a way to balance against that.

That's where the stress meter comes in. But also the extra firepower.
Magna wrote:
In post 11532, Reasonably Rational wrote:I'm not the setup/mod genius you are, but I know enough to know that the amount of slots who could never be mislynched in this game is too high for there to be only one scum left and that's the only threat.
You seem to be ignoring the fact that the entire Crystal Gems faction could be endgamed even if were 5 players strong simply by scum killing all the Town players in this analysis. Why?
This is a good point. But you seem to now be in the 2 reds left club why?
In post 11693, Shiro wrote:He had no choice, farside was not mislynchable and I was bubbled. He had to kill farside because every other option was mislynchable. RR,Grapes,Almost.
None of them had mastin shouting that nobody should dare lynch them from the start of the game. You think he had any chance of ever lynching her over himself? Had he killed RR or grapes (Both lynch targets because of you and mastins shouting) He would be left closer in a pool of him getting death.
Thank god for shiro.

Like honestly guys if fuzzy's scum who else was he gonna kill? Why hasn't there been a scum kill in ages?
In post 11694, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I feel like voting for myself right now bc town is bound and determine to self implode........ but
NO
If I have to I will drag the town toward a town victory kicking and screaming if necessary

Shiro
Actually Mastin would be a better kill since she is conftown.......No way I would of not taken out MOI or Random if I had the chance if I was scum .......

Scum play makes no sense at all....... why not kill conf town the other night when they had a chance......either they did not make a kill or was RB
The point is it was the best kill you could make that wouldn't confirmscum yourself.

Fuzzy I know you're smarter than this.
In post 11696, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 11688, grapes wrote:Where exactly did the idea that I'm a leftover come from?
Well perhaps here …
In post 9107, Varsoon wrote:You are aligned with The Leftovers (Third Party). You are a Gem.
I can quote Varsoon too.
In post 1, Varsoon wrote:As a final note, all scum have guaranteed safe-claims and roles that fit the flavor of these fake-claims. Do not try to flavor-game this setup.
Scum all have had their flavor crafted before I crafted any of the town roles--I have built this setup around scum having effective, believable safe-claims.
Flavor-claims are not anywhere near the sort of town-clear that you might expect from other games.
Furthermore, I have given scum measures to punish players who are attempting to flavor-game the setup. Claim flavor at your own risk.
We are here to play mafia rendered under the flavor of Steven Universe--I will have no pity for anyone who takes the flavor as a means to attempt to outguess the moderator.
-
Magna wrote:Xk specifically started the game as a 3rd party role. He chose to join the Crystal Gems after Day 2.
Speaking of which, wasn't that role heavily redacted with a faux win condition to boot. : p
In post 11702, Almost50 wrote:Xk almost gave me his role PM word for word. He had everything explained in details, and I relayed it as-is.
Okay.
In post 11703, Almost50 wrote:Because my mind, my gut and my PoE all tell me you're most likely red. I can't see it any other way.

Also, I have a huge problem with your defense. You seem too scared to die, albeit it being a good thing at this point to eliminate all suspicions. Myself and Fuzzy and even RR have all expressed will to go at this point. I think a Townie who believes there's only one scumster left should be alright eating rope or getting NK'd today/tonight just to give the confirmed players a clearer view.
It's not my defense that's the problem. I've proven why you're wrong and not reading the game and now all your left with is gut. Hear me out and work with me a little.

Why's fuzzy town to you?
Almost50 wrote:TFL: is Town by virtue of his shot on farside while knowing I was going to check grapes. A stand-alone Scum!TFL doesn't want a clear on grapes for sure, and he certainly didn't need me (the one he was supposed to shoot) to Town read him, nor did he need RR (the one at the receiving end of Mastina/MoI attacks) on his side. As a scum of 2 alive they still didn't want a clear on grapes, unless grapes is his partner. Then again, that meant grapes had to forfeit the NK in order to get that clear, which still isn't a good move, but I'll consider it as if that was the only way of getting rid of farside.
Ugh. Let's think about this a minute almost. We've been breathing down fuzzy's neck to produce a body.

He can't shoot mastin that's a scumclaim.
Can't shoot the gems.
His options are you, me, rr and farside. Scum have 3rd party paranoia as well maybe that factored into it. Farside was only really getting pushed by one person (rr) also in the lynchpool. Your opinion matters a lot less when you're in the lynchpool take it from me.

Who was talking about lynching grapes yesterday, at least as a top option? Name one person. If fuzzy's scum he had to make a move.
Almost wrote:RR: Drixx' analysis on SC doesn't come from a partner, but I'll only put this down as lead not evidence. A far stronger lead would be them knowing of Xk role details (and I know they did because I was the one filling them in). Still, the biggest point I can come up with now is the TWIE event which -allegedly- confirms grapes.
Show a little respect to RR I think if they're scum cakes had enough heat that their analysis of them is almost a play they had to make.
Furthermore that's one post.
Look at the entirety of my day 1. :/

I'm not even sure that it's RR anymore for what it's worth. Like if you want to talk about interactions that
look
like scum/scum interaction RR and I both have it off better than fuzzy with regards to cakes.

For instance stuff like this:
In post 1530, Seraphim wrote:
Unvote
Vote: McMenno

McMenno vs SirCakez, I prefer McMenno.
Mastin, why do you think McMenno is town? I am really interested.

When I have more time, I will iso Not Chara. They have posted an awful lot so it's hard for me to get a lock; I want to delve deep into their mind and play to get the understanding I want.
Is really really really blatantly terrible.

And then fuzzy's VERY FIRST PUSH:
In post 3883, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Why are we voting for an empty spot? Can Someone explain why we are voting an empty spot?????I kinda expected more from Mastin. :facepalm:

vote Ob1

I cant quite explain it ...... but there just something off about this hydra, The interaction with SC seems a bit off. Maybe I am reading into OB1 posts to much but my guts is telling me this is a good vote,

OB1 can you explain why me and Twin are scum. This seems random.
What's odd about obi's interactions with cakes outside the fact that they basically fit him for rope.

Other stuff. Fuzzy's blatant disregard for me trying to talk about who to vote for beachapalooza when we allied.
Specifically brought that up. HE CLAIMED TO NOT VOTE FOR BEACHAPOLOOZA EVEN THOUGH WE TALKED ABOUT VOTING TITUS IN OUR HOOD.

HE PUSHED SKYBIRD AS CONFIRMED TOWN OVER MASTIN AND YUME.

When did this dawn on me you ask?

Just a quick iso refresh on fuzzy after he *clears throat*

"FORGOT" HE DIDN'T HAVE SHOTS LEFT UM HELLO THAT ISN'T A THING YOU FUCKING FORGET.
He's scum who knows he can't afford to shoot in the pool anymore.

WHOOOOOOOOOSH
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11706 (isolation #610) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:28 am

Post by grapes »

@random
- You were right I was wrong man. I'm sorry I suck at this game.

@RR
- Whatever the reason was you're townreading fuzzy isn't very good I tried to talk to you about this like 4 phases ago let's talk why's your vote still on me?

@Mastin
- Fuzzy's the play.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11711 (isolation #611) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:32 am

Post by grapes »

Why are you all living in this fairytale world where there's two scum left and that I have to be scum because you think you can mod-game the flavor?

Where the fuck was this the last 3 phases.

Why did you bubble shiro when you did if you thought there was a leftover traitor?

When exactly do you think I aligned with scum? I've never stopped pushing lynches on reds.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11712 (isolation #612) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:33 am

Post by grapes »

Like nothing manga just said makes any sense at all.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11713 (isolation #613) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:34 am

Post by grapes »

In post 11709, MagnaofIllusion wrote:A huge part of the uncertainty in the game at this point rests on whether we have only 1 scum left or 2.
There's only uncertainty because you're trying to mislynch me based on fucking flavor.

Just because there's a "leftovers" faction doesn't fucking mean that necessitates there being more than one.

That's ignorant.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11714 (isolation #614) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:34 am

Post by grapes »

In post 11709, MagnaofIllusion wrote:And this response is why I have not qualms about lynching you. I saw directly the original role PM with full wincon and everything. Trying to pass off as “You can’t know” is bad.
I was being fucking cheeky.

I didn't see the role pm myself.

What is even going on right now.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11715 (isolation #615) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:36 am

Post by grapes »

In post 11709, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I limited shot Vig (max 3 shots over 8 Day / Night cycles) isn’t outrageous. And I don’t see it as strongly conflicting with XK since Xk’s was a 1 Shot Event.
Fuzzy's was also a a 1-shot event right?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11716 (isolation #616) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:38 am

Post by grapes »

In post 11709, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Um I don’t see the point here as the Cluster killing 2 players and the Yume unblockable kill were both scum events that are answers to how the scum can counter the games. Hell they took out 2 gems with those events.
Point being you don't want to lynch fuzzy literally because he took a bad shot and that he claimed on unclaimed kill in a game where scum dropped 3 people at once.

Like I said a while ago that's not a very great reason to write him off.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11717 (isolation #617) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:39 am

Post by grapes »

Why do I even try.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11719 (isolation #618) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:40 am

Post by grapes »

There has been some bad mislynches this game.
I've been on some of them.
But holy smokes.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11720 (isolation #619) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:42 am

Post by grapes »

Now it's a "utility lynch"

What happens when I flip town magna who's your fairytale fucking leftover role then?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11721 (isolation #620) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:44 am

Post by grapes »

Fuzzy is obvscum.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11722 (isolation #621) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:45 am

Post by grapes »

You're lynching me, purely on role and flavor spec, over blatant obvscum.

Town deserves to lose.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11723 (isolation #622) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:48 am

Post by grapes »

In post 11709, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Good for you. Unfortunately that post is irrelevant to the argument that you are a Leftover
It's perfectly fucking relevant.

Mod has confirmed that there were measures put in the game to
hurt
town for trying to game flavor.
You're push on me is strictly flavor bullshit that you pulled out your ass after reading the SU wiki for 5 minutes.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11726 (isolation #623) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:50 am

Post by grapes »

Yea, they also call me the death bubbler.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11727 (isolation #624) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:52 am

Post by grapes »

In post 11724, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Yup. If you bothered to read then your flip as Town makes me assured that we only have 1 scum remaining.

Frankly if you are Town at this point all this flailing around doesn't make much sense. You being confirmed Town narrows down the lynch pool to two players which means Town is overwhelmingly likely to win. Yet you act as if the sky is fucking falling.
Because it should be fucking obvious that there's not 2 scum left that isn't a world that makes sense you're reaching so hard to justify the paranoia.

It's obviously fuzzy. How can I convince you?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11729 (isolation #625) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:59 am

Post by grapes »

You realize it makes no sense to say their must be another leftover, but once I flip town then there for sure isn't.

You're mental gymnastics-ing a lynch through on obvious town while fuzzy continues to scumpost.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11730 (isolation #626) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:02 am

Post by grapes »

I'm gonna tell you guys a secret.

I've been mislynched twice.

My first game ever on my original homesite.

And then as a policy-lynch (was a miller) in the first iteration of this game.

Maybe it's fucking destiny.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11731 (isolation #627) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:03 am

Post by grapes »

Fuzzy. Hammer it.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11732 (isolation #628) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:26 am

Post by grapes »

gems might be scum
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11736 (isolation #629) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:32 am

Post by grapes »

This is what you morons do after I flip town.
Speedlynch fuzzy.

If the game's not over. No more flavor bullshit.
Magna and random back to back.

Do not fucking touch Almost RR or Shiro.
Ever.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11737 (isolation #630) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:33 am

Post by grapes »

Sweet release.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11740 (isolation #631) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:37 am

Post by grapes »

You guys seem pretty sure I'm flipping town here. Sup? Thought you voted me because you thought I was scum?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11741 (isolation #632) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:41 am

Post by grapes »

In post 11734, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
vote Grapes
Scumclaim.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11743 (isolation #633) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:45 am

Post by grapes »

Magna isn't bad enough to make this push on me as town.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11744 (isolation #634) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:46 am

Post by grapes »

Almost I can believe. RR I can believe. Random yea. You yea.

But no. You don't push based on flavor to buy into paranoia of 2 scum left and then totally betray obvious town, his progression makes no sense they need to delay your lynch or something.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11745 (isolation #635) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:48 am

Post by grapes »

The creature lynch was gem-motivated too that was about the only way we could learn their nature.

Outside lynching one of them but that's speculation.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11747 (isolation #636) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:51 am

Post by grapes »

Fuzzy if you're scum you can't win. Decide whether earth or gems deserve it more.

Town kicked ass this game for a while gems all coasted.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11749 (isolation #637) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:53 am

Post by grapes »

What gave you away fuzz, was that terrible scum theater with shadow.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11752 (isolation #638) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:55 am

Post by grapes »

In post 11736, grapes wrote:
Do not fucking touch Almost RR or Shiro.
Ever.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11753 (isolation #639) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:56 am

Post by grapes »

In post 11751, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:what theatre..there was no theatre
Oh
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11754 (isolation #640) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:59 am

Post by grapes »

In post 10631, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
Vote Shadow
In post 10635, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 10622, farside22 wrote:We should talk quicking about alliances.
I would like to get into an alliance with shiro.
If not him, then TFL you can come with me. You know I"m not scum and I've been very good about not disbanding with anyone since day 1.
I think I should ally with TFl. He isn't reading the thread at all and I need to tell him something. :facepalm:
In post 10637, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@Shadow
I get it you think that Kras contradicted herself and is thus scum. My point is that she seems like she might just be playing sloppily. Maybe I am bias bc I have played sloppily as town and been scum read,
Why should I ally with you over someone I feel fairly trusting of.....
In post 10638, Shadow_step wrote:Cause I think you are town and your current reads are bad. I can help you with that.
There are some things I want to say which should be fairly obvious, but if I say them explicitly in the thread there is a chance that scum kill me.
In post 10639, Shadow_step wrote:Actually you know what, fuck it.
If scum decide to kill me before the masons/mastin. I'll consider it a victory.
In post 10640, Shadow_step wrote:
Spoiler: Skybird role pm
Skybird was Eyeball, aligned with the
Threats to Earth
Due to this death, stress has been lowered by 2, towards Slice of Life.
Eyeball's role functions as follows:[/smallcaps][/b]
Spoiler:
Eyeball, A Ruby In Need of Closure
I'm Ruby-1F4 Cut-4ND. I fought in the war for Earth.
You are aligned with the Scum Faction. You are a Gem.
At the very least, I thought Jasper might have some answers, but...

If you ally with any player, you will learn if they are a Human or a Gem.
So long as you are allied with a player, you are immune to all actions.

I never thought I'd get a chance like this.

If stress is at -2 or lower, your factional kill will have enhanced priority when overcoming protective effects--it can still be redirected or protected against by similarly 'enhanced priority' protection.
If only you and/or Jasper are the final living members of your faction, any factional kill you attempt will always have enhanced priority.
This kill will still fail on any non-legal target, such as any player that counts as 'out of game' for any reason.

What will the Diamonds say when they hear that a Ruby defeated Rose Quartz? They're gonna give me my own Pearl!

If no other 'Gem' characters exist outside of the scum faction, you gain control of a unique 'Pearl' account.
I will send the details of this account to you if this is ever the case.
This unique Pearl account will show up in the list of living players and on vote counts.
You can submit votes with this Pearl account--both you and this Pearl account can never be the only voting players on a lynch.
You can not post from this Pearl account otherwise.
This Pearl account may be voted for and affected by Climax actions.
This Pearl account can not form alliances.
Each Climax Phase, you may have this Pearl slot perform one of the following actions:
-This slot may protect any target player from being killed--any kills targeting the protected player will be redirected to the Pearl slot. This may not be used on consecutive Climax Phases.
-This slot may target any player to cause their submitted action to fail. This may not be used on consecutive Climax Phases.

EVENT:
Sworn to the Sword

EPISODE EVENT: Exposition Only--Activate this ability during the Climax Phase.
PRIORITY: 3--if used during Episode 1, it is priority 0.
REQUIREMENTS: You may only activate this ability at +2 or higher Stress. No requirements if used during Episode 1.
Flavor is tied to the Episodes, "Sworn to the Sword" and "Crack the Whip"
The following information will be publicly posted in the game thread:
If used during Episode 1, the following will happen:
You will form an alliance with the player with the flavor of 'Steven Universe'.
You will gain a double-vote for the rest of the game.
The following information is private and only known to you:
However, Steven will also become immune to any action submitted by you--only you will know this.
Steven will not be immune to your Pearl's actions or your -4 Stress Factional Kill.

If used during any other Episode, this Event has the following public effects instead;
Town may perform two lynches during this Episode's Exposition.
After one player is lynched, the player lynched will die, then the votecount and deadline will reset for a second lynch.

I got nothing else to lose.

You are aligned with
Threats to Earth
In order to win the game, your faction must equal or exceed the number of other surviving players left alive.
In order to win the game, at least one Threat to Earth player must be alive.

The current Stress is -1:

basically skybird had a double vote already and if they had killed all gems in the game who were not scum. Skybird would have got an extra vote. That's 3 votes and almost an auto win in lylo.
Add that to the fact they she could check if the person is a gem or not by allying with them.
It kind of explams why they killed Yume with an event. She was a gem.

So really what you need to ask yourself is why is scum skybird allying with scum shadow day 1, when there is zero information to gained and is crappy scum play.
In post 10641, Shadow_step wrote:I was going to tell this to TFL in the alliance PT so I could direct him to a better vig target.
In post 10642, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Hmm..... I read through sky ISO and I missed it..... To be fair I was trying to find any connections SB might of had.

Honestly I am a bit frustrated bc I am playing so sloppily this game.......

unvote

I still think that atleast 1 scum was off 2 if not all the wagon. I also don't think Kras is scum
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11756 (isolation #641) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:00 am

Post by grapes »

Like guys.

Tell me that shit isn't staged.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11757 (isolation #642) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:02 am

Post by grapes »

I mean you will, cuz you all suck, but I'm right.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11760 (isolation #643) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:08 am

Post by grapes »

Nah I voted shadow the day it mattered, before he claimed scum.

Remember the counterwagon to creature.
Also, definitely advocated a twie lynch and voted him; but wasn't around to hammer because that's when I got busy.
Also pushed skybird.
Also voted DGB.

etc etc

Not sure why you're trying to discredit me now though.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11761 (isolation #644) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:09 am

Post by grapes »

In post 11758, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I’d ask you to highlight which Red scum
Are there other colored scum?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11762 (isolation #645) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:10 am

Post by grapes »

In post 11758, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So your stance is that Yume was lying about Mastin being confirmed Town to her?
This is terrible.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11763 (isolation #646) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:11 am

Post by grapes »

Why do I also solve the game after I'm dead.

Sigh.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11764 (isolation #647) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:13 am

Post by grapes »

always*
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11765 (isolation #648) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:21 am

Post by grapes »

Fuzzy, be a bro and kill random that'll give earth more time to wake up and realize it's not that easy.

Magna's push on me doesn't come from a town mindset it's literally blind flavor paranoia that makes no sense.

He knows my role. He's said already in thread that my claim wouldn't let me get to lylo.

Pushes for my lynch anyway -- that's scum motivated.

They know you're scum and are delaying your lynch so that they can dwindle earth numbers.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11766 (isolation #649) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:23 am

Post by grapes »

And I say kill random because magna's bulletproof or w/e we're gonna need to lynch him.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11768 (isolation #650) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:26 am

Post by grapes »

In post 11758, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Grapes Leftover Joining Scum means Fuzzy or Shiro is last scum.
I really can't believe this still this is just the most far out ridiculous thing why did you all buy into this garbage.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11769 (isolation #651) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:27 am

Post by grapes »

Two traitors for threats to earth makes no sense.

Here's some flavor spec.

There's 6 fucking rubies in the show. Lapis makes perfect sense as a specific leftover traitor that joined them or whatever even though there was already a traitor.

That is beyond stupid.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11770 (isolation #652) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:27 am

Post by grapes »

Push me for something fucking real.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11771 (isolation #653) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:29 am

Post by grapes »

I love how it's always a vague "lapis makes perfect sense" yea why? You watch the show magna?

The first post of the fucking thread says that scum get safe fake flavor claims.

Great idea. Let's lynch grapes based on his flavor claim.

Fucking horrible player or scum I don't care.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11860 (isolation #654) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by grapes »

Hey guys.
Hope you're all having a good holiday.
This is a long one so buckle up and enjoy some music while you read!

Like the nerd I am I spent time thinking about games over the last few days while spending time with the family (overrated imo). Had some time today after stuff settled down and decided to really sit down and take a hard look at things because something just didn't feel right. Might have had something to do with my achieving lynch-threshold, which by the by, really puts it in perspective let me tell ya.

First thing's first.

There might be another leftover.

And I know I've been skeptical of the speculation around that but you all will understand it was mostly due to the blind wave of head nods that it must be Lapis from the majority of you. Like when you're getting runup strictly because of your flavor-claim the idea is going to immediately repulse you especially if you're someone like me. I think that was close-minded and selfish of me and considering I have more than one overwhelmingly strong scumread, certain slots insisting strongly that there is one based on hot air and thinking that 6 scum is iffy on balance upon reflection ... we may in fact have two scumbummies still out there.

But more importantly.

It's a very bad assumption to think that this leftover wouldn't be given a fakeclaim if it can align with the threats to Earth. Sure, Xk and the rest of the crystal gems weren't given them ...
but they're not scum
. They're actually an experiment put into the game to test Earth's sanity, humanity and faith. (That or they're running an absolutely epic gambit.) In other words this game is an allegory for the meeting of humans and space aliens and the paranoia that would bring about. If the mod gave fakeclaims to the gems that's essentially telling us to lynch through them because they have something to hide. Much to the reverse of the reds who have everything to hide.

A better question to ask is: who fits as a leftover ... based on role?

Killing role maybe? A role similar to Xk's?

And what about play?

Well we can assume that they weren't given the names of the scumteam from the start otherwise the idea behind being a leftover (that they choose whether or not to join their respective faction after a certain point) loses all meaning and sorta breaks the game.

How about someone with a large contrast in tone, engagement, reads and interaction with scum from the beginning of the game up until a certain point?

I can think of one person who fits the first question quite easily.
I can think of another person who fits the second question with flying colors.

But let's hold off on that for a minute and do a little PoE.

Confirmed Earth:

grapes
mastin2

Confirmed Gems:

MagnaofIllusion
randomidget

The Rest:

TheFuzzyLogic99 (1)
Shiro (2)
Almost50 (3)
Reasonably Rational (4)

-1-

What fuzzy has going for him is his confirmed vig-shot. The fact that the gems didn't have an opportunity to bubble farside. Counterclaiming TWIE. Outstanding voting record (as he likes to remind us). And some relatively believable AtE recently (which I'm an absolute sucker for).

What he has going against him is some very questionable interaction with scum in a few spots. Bad play around his role (shooting outside the gem/mastin consensus last night -- which I'm going to forgive because RR probably begged him to shoot there). And what's more is that he kinda fits in my head with what I would
expect
the scum leftover to look like on role. Key word there is expect.

-2-

Don't have a good reason to call shiro town.

I have a lot of reasons to call shiro scum and even more reason to think he may be a leftover.

-3-

Almost is a guy who I've been overlooking a lot of the game. Glossing over his posts for the most part. In fact the first time I clicked iso on him was just the other day because his death tunnel on me is to the point of ridiculousness and I thought "could the emu actually be that bad". Which is why I've been forgiving to his eccentric bullshit for the most part, thought he was just tremendously horrible. Probably a bad assumption.

He doesn't work as a leftover because his tone, reads (certain ones) and engagement has stayed relatively consistent throughout the game. And what's more has an incredibly scummy Day 1.

-4-

I'll keep this one short. They're probably Town.

You can push them all day for death-tunneling farside. Sabotaging what would have been an auto-win. Flailing all over the thread. Their wagon on both day 1 and 2 resembling a wagon on scum but at the end of the day maybe scum were resigned to NKing them or just letting them push mislynches through the whole game before varsoon even unlocked the thread. Engagement-wise they stand above the entire pool. Burdening them with proficiency isn't a great idea especially if we're talking about hunting for scum (and even then they have had sparks of okay reads throughout the game). I was paranoid and put out about farside claiming a third party win-condition myself somewhat. We've all had games stolen from us and that's a feeling that never goes away.

Their play and reads from day 1 carrying over into day 2 and then so on and so forth don't line up with what I'd expect to find in a leftover. And like I said before their engagement has been very consistent regardless.

So trimming it down:

Possible leftovers: Fuzzy, Shiro.
Possible scum: RR, Fuzzy, Almost50.

RR and Fuzzy are more town by play than Almost no contest.
Fuzzy doesn't really work as a scumbuddy for either of them (particularly on recent days).

Leaving us with Almost50 as scum and Shiro as the potential leftover scum.

Now I know what you're all thinking.
"grapes what the fuck are you on about?"

Just bear with me.

I'm going to start with an iso of Shiro's early game.

>
Nothing but fluff and setting up an alliance with firebringer for the first 15 posts.
Forgivable because ... most people didn't really scumhunt at all until the game actually began.

>
First push he makes is on Almost:
Shiro wrote:
Almost50 wrote:
Creature wrote:
Varsoon

Can you confirm Almost50 is town?
??? Are.. are you claiming .. the LIE DETECTOR??!!!!!! GAWD, I hope NOT! I mean, what's with people crumbing and/or outright claiming in a game we've been explicitly warned against doing so??
Hell, even if you had a death wish, wouldn't it have been better for you to wait a few RL days to see who would vote you/me and for what reasons before you outed yourself, and confirmed me in the process???
On the other hand, if this is another one of those tricks, do you realize how scummy it makes you look??
This seems fake as fuck.
And I'm going to call this a solid observation. ^

Almost is reaching incredibly hard to twist creature's post as him claiming to be the lie detector first off. What's more the lamist 'why wouldn't you wait to confirm me' comes off as forced.

>
Following up the push he calls out Almost on a scummy contradiction in .
Almost says that his Not Chara vote at first was a sheep, but then later on says that he's scumreading Not Chara.
Pretty decent scumhunting.

>
-
"Why the fuck would town reveal who they think the lie detector is."

Feels genuine and is actually a solid observation.

>
Moving further on he continues the push on almost and it's a real-time back and forth with omgus on both sides.
Shiro looks better because his push actually has merit.

>
Finally kinda comes out of his tunnel with a scumread on KTS in but it's naked.

>
Votes cakes in
Doesn't look like a bus because it was done in a preview edit with more focus on posting an adorable anime picture.

>
Continues tunnel on A50 until where he finally gives some more reads.
Feels like a townish off the cuff post. Now has mcmenno as a scumread as well. What's notable is that his vote is on sircakez but doesn't mention him in his reads. Kinda feel like scum are more likely to remember that they're voting a buddy.

Day 2 starts -- things start to get interesting.

>
&
Asks mastin and titus why they're both townreading Almost50. The thread's loudest voices. This gets important later.

>

The farside scumread is intertwined to his almost scumread when it wasn't before.

>

Is actually a solid case. But he's not voting almost at all today.

>
And then on to this:
Shiro wrote:ok it just hit me and my mind did a 180

I am an idiot almost is possibly town
Shiro wrote:@Almost
Ally with me.
Hmm.

tl;dr
- Push on almost is kinda town. Engagement is good. Stuff looks off the cuff. Then weird asf turnaround on A50 a short way into Day 2 in conjunction with asking exclusively confirmed-town why they're townreading him basically at Daystart looks more like checking if the coast is clear rather than genuine inquiry. Because the timing of his realization of Almost being town couldn't have come about for any special reason that wasn't there before. This is notable because of an answer to a question I ask him later on.

Let's take a break from shiro for now and go into Almost50's Day 1.

>
Mostly fluff, talking about how there's people he can't read in the game and alliances in the first 10 or so posts.

>
First thing that resembles scumhunting is throwing shade on mastin in for misreading her role pm.

>

This is interesting. Accepts cakes' request to ally. Very over-worded and carried over into a separate post in no less.
But the line
"in the majority of games we were of opposite alignments"
is a potential scumslip.

>

Bit of an overreaction to a simple question.

>

Bad question.

>

Bad vote because he earlier had given me the impression (based on the overreaction to chara's question) that he was scumreading it. Now he's absolving himself of responsibility for the vote by calling it a sheep and calling himself opportunistic is scummy too.

>

Nitpicking a bit here but the line
"I have never voiced my suspicion of them either"
is once again disingenuous because that implies you had suspicion to begin with. When he already said that he didn't.
"Come on people put some pressure on me"
is also bad.

>

Quotes snarky's early vote on sircakes. It's fair for a50 to say that snarky pushing on cakes for having different reads is iffy. But it's also a subtle chainsaw of cakes when we look closer. Like, he says that snarky has strange reads too but goes out of his way to have a conversation with snarky about all of his reads but his cakes read which is odd considering Almost initially found this post notable for snarky 'also having strange reads' implying he didn't understand his read on cakes.

>

This post.

Creature's a young gun and almost looks to be trying to put pressure on a soft target for something that doesn't make sense. Nowhere in creature's post could anything be gathered that he was the lie-detector.

The line
"do you realize how scummy this makes you look"
is disgusting hedge (and also feels like he knows creature is town for that matter) and if we assume almost is bad enough to think that this was a lie detector crumb. It makes this post pretty blatantly manipulative and fishing for creature to out if he in fact is that role.

>

Scumpost. He's focusing way too much on who he thinks the lie detector is and admitted in the post before this that he does have reads. It's pretty terrible that it was a vague -I've got a lot of townreads and no scumreads- and I'm kicking myself for letting him get away with such a lame response when the thread was at a 4 digit post-count.

>

Offers to ally with me.
Segways awkwardly into a townread on cakes ... says he thought he was town because he offered to ally with him (doesn't really make any sense) and that now he's unsure because the private topic isn't very active. We'll call this part fair.

Note that there's been essentially -no- scumhunting up until this point.

>

This looks like some awkward distancing because instead of confirming what cakes is saying (like he asked him to) he instead coaches him on how to talk in thread about things pertaining to their hood.

>

Scummy asf.

>
Something tangible to dissect finally:
Almost50 wrote:{
mastin2, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yume, Farside22,
} << As good as mod-confirmed Town
{
killthestory, Firebringer, grapes,
} << Strong Town
{
Foxbird, Skybird,
} << Town
{
Sir Cakez, Xkyfu, CooLDoG, Reasonably Rational, McMenno,
} << Town Lean
{
SnarkySnowman,
} << Null-Town
{
Klingoncelt, Shiro, DrippingGoofball, randomidget, TheWayItEnds,
} << Null
{
Seraphim, Creature,
} << Null-Scum
{
Not Chara, kraskaesque,
} << Scum Lean
{
Nobody
} << Scum
{
Nobody
} << Strong Scum
Most of these reads don't make any sense. Fox and sky both being in their own bracket of town makes me squint. Town-lean on Xk when he hadn't posted any content yet makes no sense and there's cogdis displayed in the end of this post where he barks for people to provide real content.

But above all having scum and strong scum tiers with no players in them just hedges the list entirely.

>

Bad vote on mcmenno (who he was previously townreading).

>
Note the contrast in replies in posts & .
Appeases the fuck out of titus with an entire three paragraphs.
Quick, barely-a-response to Foxbird asking him about his read on Xk.

>

Baaaaaad post.

>

Stillllllll dodging why he's townreading the birds and Xk. Thinking those reads might've been bullshited at this point.

>
Almost50 wrote:
Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:Mastina and I both want Cakey. Sheepy?
Let's just wait and see who else is going to join the wagon.
Tim Allen's Career.

tl;dr
- Almost was a scumfuck Day 1 and remains a scumfuck now.

Let's get back to our boy shiro for a moment.

>
We'll begin here:
In post 4199, Shiro wrote:@Grapes
I didn't pick almost, I legitimately believed he was scum. My mind changed mostly to, I won't lie, mechanics and flavour, hate me for that if you want.
Whoever said grapes doesn't ask good questions! This is what I was referring to before. He's lying here because between the point Day 2 started and his turnaround, Almost hadn't claimed flavor and nothing mechanical changed about his slot either.

>
I'm gonna chill a bit with the pbpa for the rest of page 1 of shiros iso because the scumhunting ... really tapers off to just reaction gifs flavor speculation and an omgus war with farside.

>
Oh actually wait up there's a readslist in .
Right off the bat there's quite a few names missing here to my eye. Notably: TWIE, Foxbird, Fuzzy and probably some others.
Reasoning all sucks. Like there's not a lot of substance here which when you account for the size of the post; I'm squinting pretty hard at this.

The scumreads are all bad and opportunistic. Killthestory read in particular doesn't make any sense as an example it's just
"I didn't buy the IC claim"
-- clearly. And
"here's some meta where he was different in another game."

I could dissect this post into an entire wall but I'll spare you all that. Kudos btw to whoever's still reading this. : D

Page 2 of Shiros iso

... I want you guys to read it yourselves. There isn't any scumhunting. I could quote all the posts and just say "fluff" or "bad post" but the proof is in the pudding.

>
Here's the important ones:
Shiro wrote:I believe that scum fake claims and role don't match as well as towns does
:/

Shiro wrote:
Firebringer wrote:
Shiro wrote:Fire, stop not caring damn it D: Leave yume alone, she is obv town.
Shiro if you want to maintain our friendship never talk about Yume to me again.
Now are you interested in joining sky wagon.
No, mainly because sky is mechanically cleared.
:/ :/ :/
Shiro wrote:
Skybird wrote:Almost Scum
Farside – I felt she was town in our PT. The things putting her here instead of the next level up is the stubbornness and game play like blowing up the Joy Ride and the weird claim. I’m not opposed to lynching her but would rather lynch from my scum pool right now.
Weren't you strongyly townreading her ?
Why in hell's kitchen does shiro's only decent question in all these posts look like blatant distancing?
Didn't he think skybird was confirmed-town?
Shiro wrote:
MathBlade wrote:Explain your Almost50 townread.
Nope.
Shiro wrote:I had no ally tonight ) :

Also I kind of eeeh forgot to vote for the event hehe ^_^;
Dear Barbara.

Shiro wrote:Question though Math, You honestly think I bussed almost but then dropped it and now instead of safely staying on you, I am bussing DgB ?
This speaks for itself.
Shiro wrote:People are just wasting time on her wagon. Now Dgb on the other hand who steals votes. Now that is a scummy role.
The one correct scumread shiro pushed consistently was DGB. And his reasoning wasn't that she
claimed scum
it was because her role was scummy.

tl;dr
- Shiro made at least one good push day 1 and looked relatively town in some spots. But mysteriously turned around on that push because of ... flavor? And then never scumhunts again. Starts making scumpost after scumpost after scumpost. If there's a red leftover it's shiro.

What we're looking at here ladies and gentleman is a climb. The above is mostly how I arrived where I'm at right now after isoing everyone in the game including the gems. There's a few other things I'll talk about once I get answers to a couple questions below. But needless to say I don't think it's a coincidence that the player who I believe is most likely to be scum and the player who fits the vein of a leftover who sides with scum after day 1 have such an odd dynamic with each other.

Mastin
, appreciate the epic white-knight but let's calm down a bit here. Your death-tunnel on RR is bad for the game. Clear your head and come back after you've digested some of the things I've brought up and let's have a conversation not a lecture. Currently your order of RR>Grapes in the event that there's a scum leftover means that town loses the game.

Magna
, we need to remember that scum fakeclaims in this game go beyond just a safe name to claim. Scum were given events tied specifically to their fakeclaims. In other words varsoon went out of his way HARD to make this unbreakable by flavor and after some research, yea I can see why out of the flavor claims why mine might fit the most easily but here's the catch; I'm town. And assuming once I flip town that there's only 1 scum left is going to lose town the game.

They don't call me grapes just because I'm a fruit. I also enjoy fine flavor. I've seen this shit happen time and time again. I'm sick to death of people trying to game shit by flavor and even sicker of bad setups broken by it because it creates a vicious cycle of unenjoyable experiences and brings down mafia as a whole. You want proof? I was scum in a game where people wrote off my scum-buddy based on a flavorclaim because there was a fruit vendor action tied to their fakeclaim. I cited the OP saying that scum were given fruit vendors tied to their fakes and proceeded to bus my partner into the dirt. Now to be fair, there was a role that confirmed there was scum within a pool of three players, my buddy and two town mason-lovers. So my bus was half on principle and half strategic considering frog was getting lynched the next day no matter what and there was already enough traction on the masons to get a lynch
just based on flavor-spec
(one of the few scenarios where I'd ever bus). Point being I hate when people try and game flavor. Which is why I blew up at you.

Let's say we massclaimed our flavor and lynched through the obvscum ones and we were right every time and won. That'd feel empty to me not sure about you. That isn't playing mafia and varsoon understands that it's one of the reasons why I enjoy playing his games. Think about it.

Cerb
, please get your head back into the game. I know that we've had our differences and I've thought you were scum all game and I can only imagine what getting death tunneled by mastin feels like. But try and not focus on that and focus on helping me lynch scum. I know that you and drixx really want a win here and so do I. Your PoE is wrong and I can show you why but I don't want to tell you why. I want to have a conversation.

Fuzzy
, if you're town bud please. Calm down and understand that tensions are high and there's enough ego in this thread to build a city. If at any point you thought that someone was talking down to you don't because I've played with all these guys at least a few times they're all okay. We just happen to all be old nerds taking a cops and robbers game on the internet based on a children's tv show a bit more seriously than we should be. I for one think that since my first newbie game here (you probably don't even remember that game) you've grown into a fine mafia player despite what your alignment is here. One thing that I'll say no matter how this turns out is try to keep better track of your role and stuff especially if you're town because goddamn it's so easy to scumread you bro and you've got a confirmed vig-shot.

random
, I get that you're above putting too much effort into games. I get that 'try-hards' like me probably are the bane of your existence. I get that you must care somewhat or you would have replaced out by now. I say shit I don't mean when I'm pissed. I don't think you're all too bad a player it's just lurksacks infuriate me to no end and your vote on me sucked and you know it. We are polar opposites and probably always will be. Lend me an ear and let me know what you think of my stuff the tl;dr's were put in with you in mind.

Shiro
, why do you think fuzzy is scum? Why do you think that mastin could be a leftover?

Almost
, you sir are a phenomenal bullshitter and I'll never underestimate you again. How on Earth do you suppose that I'm a scum-leftover-judas given that we've seen what the leftover wincon is and how one functioned already? Why were you skeptical of magna's flavor spec? Why do you think shiro is scum?

It begins.

VOTE: Almost50
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11875 (isolation #655) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:47 pm

Post by grapes »

Fuzzy you down to lynch almost?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11877 (isolation #656) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 11861, Shiro wrote:@Grapes I think mastin is leftover because it fits from every flavor prespective also town is earth humans
Nope. Earth is whatever-the-fuck the mod decided what Earth is.
In post 11861, Shiro wrote:As for fuzzy, I have explained why I believe his actions are scummy. Unless someone is hard framing him for like forver, All of his actions make sense only from scum prespective.
So why isn't scum no-killing to frame fuzzy believable for you?

You seem to be the only person who doesn't think mastina is confirmed-town.
You've mentioned that the gems wouldn't be good Night-kills because you believe their win-con and they'll be endgamed anyhow.
The rest of the players are in the lynch-pool.

Who's a good kill for scum at this point?
How did you learn Almost's flavor Day 2? And why did that make him a lock-townread for you?
In post 11861, Shiro wrote:Not shooting shadow, not shooting during the even were scum cannot use action,killing farside who as vig makes no sesne while as scum makes the best kill option. His sudden epiphany that gems might be mafia mason and that we should lynch in the gem party(somethin gonly useful to scum that NEED a lynch other than humans to win in a 4 way with 2 gems) I still dont get why people are seeing it.
Why isn't Fuzzy simply receiving some bad advice not just as conceivable?
In post 11863, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@Shiro
I think you are wrong about Mastin..... I don't think we can trust flavor too much.
This.
In post 11863, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I think you might be right about the Gems skating through the game especially Random.
I think I might've been wrong.
In post 11864, Almost50 wrote:
In post 11860, grapes wrote: VOTE: Almost50
I'm very much FOR this, btw.
Would you mind self-voting?
In post 11864, Almost50 wrote:Furthermore, I'm not an established analyst, and I sure am not a good case-constructor. In fact, making detailed cases with convincing logic and outspoken language has always been one of my weakest sides. I can scum-hunt, but I cannot easily get people to see what I see.
I'm not either. Apparently I'm just crazy.
In post 11864, Almost50 wrote:PLEASE, do consider bubbling Mastina tonight. That's seems like the ONLY way left to lynch grapes tomorrow. He is very much in control now with her sheltering him, and it IS going to cost us the game. Don't say I didn't explicitly say this here and now as my last tip going out with my last breath.
Mastin you do realize that this is a scumclaim right?
In post 11865, Randomnamechange wrote:Almost is one of those players that I feel like i missed a post that made them obv town or something.
My sentiments exactly.
In post 11865, Randomnamechange wrote:The one thing is that I definitely feel that Shiro has a point about mastin. Far also had some questions about mastin's alignment btw (in our alliance PT) gtg now but gonna give some more thoughts today or tomorrow depending on how much time i have
For mastin to be scum you need to assume Yume trolled the game, you're a gem, yume was a gem you of all people should be able to trust her call there so this has me especially confused. I've also never seen scum fake-claim miller.

Just had a crazy thought; what if there's 3 leftovers. One for the gems, threats and one who can side with earth?
In post 11866, mastin2 wrote:We are both fine assuming that no matter what, Almost50 is town--correct me if I am wrong there. So we are willing to gamble the game on him being town. But it IS exactly that: a gamble, not a given.
I'm gonna need a bigger case evidently.
In post 11866, mastin2 wrote:-STRONG flavor reasons to believe only one scum left
-STRONG balance reasons to believe only one scum left
-STRONG mechanical reasons to believe only one scum left
-And decent play reasons to believe only one scum left.
Citation needed.
In post 11868, mastin2 wrote:
In post 11860, grapes wrote:Sabotaging what would have been an auto-win.
The thing is.
And this is the big fucking thing.
It's really not. "Scum wouldn't be put into a neighborhood with confirmed-town day 3."
In post 11868, mastin2 wrote:Also would just like to point out: this grapes post is absolutely the last thing grapes would do if grapes were scum. It is literally alienating the rest of the town and going down a path, a battle, a fight which CANNOT be won.
Watch me.
Your stale bad reads are not "the Town."
In post 11868, mastin2 wrote:Because while grapes has my support to not lynch him, grapes will NEVER get my support to lynch either of Almost50 or Shiro. This is town crazy. It's crazy, yes. But it is town crazy all the same.
Not sure I NEED your support but it would be appreciated.
And did you actually read my post?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11878 (isolation #657) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:05 pm

Post by grapes »

@Almost50
In post 11860, grapes wrote:How on Earth do you suppose that I'm a scum-leftover-judas given that we've seen what the leftover wincon is and how one functioned already? Why were you skeptical of magna's flavor spec? Why do you think shiro is scum?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11880 (isolation #658) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by grapes »

If it's "unoptimal" then who do you think scum should have been killing? You seemed to dodge that question.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11881 (isolation #659) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 11879, Shiro wrote:Well learn is a big word, I assumed based on what I took as a hint from him plus his event.
And this looks like bullshit.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11899 (isolation #660) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:09 am

Post by grapes »

In post 11897, Shiro wrote:
In post 11880, grapes wrote:If it's "unoptimal" then who do you think scum should have been killing? You seemed to dodge that question.
People fuzzy has been killing ?
Only day there was no kill was when the even that prevented scum to do anything happened, where convenitly fuzzy said that he decided not to shoot shadow.
It might sound like bullshit to you but it is the truth.
Fuzzy has killed Firebringer (on the same Night that scum killed not chara) and Farside, who was in the lynchpool because of bad third party paranoia.
So I ask again -- what's so subopitmal about scum no killing?

And you want to know why I think it's bullshit? Because Almost's event wasn't a secret Day 1. You've been paying attention to flavor like a big guy at the ice cream parlor you're not gonna sell me that it just "dawned" on you out of nowhere that

1) You realized what his flavor was
2) You're bad enough to think events are alignment indicative when varsoon told us events are tied to fakeclaims.

But even if I give you the benefit of the doubt, and here's the big thing.
Why did that make you want an alliance with him?
In post 11898, Randomnamechange wrote:@grapes i would not put it past yume to troll town. They have lied about their abilities multiple times in past games
Alright even if we ignore the ICness -- why's mastin scum?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11900 (isolation #661) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:11 am

Post by grapes »

In post 11883, mastin2 wrote:I saw what you were doing, and it was not something I see scum in your position doing. It's that simple, really.
But that's not the point.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11901 (isolation #662) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:22 am

Post by grapes »

I'm (or was) the designated mislynch because of assumptions the town are making that need to be curbed.

1) There's only 1 scum left.
2) That a threat to Earth wouldn't be given a fakeclaim.
3) Almost50 is town.

Think about who my mislynch benefits the most based on those assumptions.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11903 (isolation #663) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:50 am

Post by grapes »

Would you vote A50?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11927 (isolation #664) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:11 am

Post by grapes »

Shiro please.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11928 (isolation #665) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:13 am

Post by grapes »

In post 11906, Shiro wrote:
In post 11903, grapes wrote:Would you vote A50?
Personally I am indifferent, after i learnt i was wrong I trusted RR read on him.

I still strongly believe fuzzy is the last scum left tho, and I am mostly afraid that tommorow I will be dead and nobody will be pushing that.
You want to know a good part of the reason why I'm staring at your slot sideways so much right now is because the reason you think fuzzy is scum makes no sense right? Fuzzy is town. He's lynchbait he's goofy he has no filter he's lost just like the rest of us and RR is a bad vote.

And since cerb doesn't want to talke to me evidently >.>. Can you remind me why they were townreading A50?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11932 (isolation #666) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:50 am

Post by grapes »

Cerb, how's your day going?
Do you fear the unknown?
What was the fundemental difference between the twinwings slot and the skybird slot?
What's your read on mastin?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11934 (isolation #667) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:27 am

Post by grapes »

Shit I still need to watch Rogue One. : p
RR wrote:I have a strange relationship with the unknown. I don't feel any overt sense of fear of it, but I know I MUST have some or else the actions I take that are meant to minimize risk simply wouldn't make sense.
So you are human.
In post 11933, Reasonably Rational wrote:Do you mean mechanically, or in terms of play?
Think more concensus of reads.
In post 11933, Reasonably Rational wrote:I still believe that it's incredibly improbable that Mastin is anything other than town. I don't see why Yume would explicitly say that mastin was confirmed town to her if she wasn't. It's POSSIBLE that it's a gambit a scum/3p!mastin talked Yume into running...AND Yume just didn't tell her team about the gambit...but that seems really improbable. Of course, contrary to that is the fact that this game has two claimed millers...one a member of a faction that the game would consider to be town, and the other confirmed town to that same faction...meaning the miller aspects of those roles were fundamentally negated.
Oh I suppose Klingon did also claim miller. Totally spaced on that.
Does her push on your slot seem town-motivated or scum-motivated?
random has told us himself yume is a troll so I think reading mastin based on play may be the way to go here.
If mastin is scum then she wouldn't have had to take the gunsmith either you realize. But the bulletproof wouldn't be needed either.
What was the other prize?
In post 11933, Reasonably Rational wrote:So, I guess, if you're asking me if it's POSSIBLE that mastin is scum: Sure. A world COULD exist where she's groupscum, actually took the BP bonus instead of the gunsmith, and bussed TWIE to guarantee passage to the endgame and a win in LYLO, OR where she's 3p and just caught TWIE.
Or a leftover?
In post 11933, Reasonably Rational wrote:Do I think that world is the one we live in?
I'm not really sure what to believe in anymore. But my gut is telling me something is wrong.
One foothold at a time, though.

Could I ask for an A50 vote?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11951 (isolation #668) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:40 am

Post by grapes »

Hey guys.

Stopping assume scum is town for bad reasons!

Have a good new year.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12005 (isolation #669) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:51 am

Post by grapes »

In post 12000, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:can yall lynch me bc I am tired of this game.................
You all can figure out without me bc obvious I am useless
Don't give up now!
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12006 (isolation #670) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:53 am

Post by grapes »

Almost50 is scum.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12007 (isolation #671) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 11992, Reasonably Rational wrote:A50 - We've laid out why we think he's town. If that doesn't suffice, I don't know what I can say that will.
You still won't abandon that awful rhetoric huh.

Can't tell if it's fear or pride.

Might be both.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12009 (isolation #672) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 11975, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Almost is town.......

I've already dismantled all of almost's contrived reasons for scumreading me. In particular using the knowledge of Almost tracking whomever last night as a basis for 'clearing' rr and you but not me doesn't stand up to reason. He's admitted that he'd rather us no-lynch than lynch anyone but me which means that he's either scum or willing to throw the game away based on nothing. He's told the gems to bubble confirmed-town multiple times. He pushed you as SK in an attempt to save confirmed scum. Being survivalistic is what got him lynched in borderlands; he's adapted his play to that here.

RR could also be scum but I think they're just bad town.

The fact that those two are the only ones alive that could be threats to earth with the knowledge of Xk's role means that skybird attempting to derail that alliance means there's exactly one scum between them when you consider that skybird was assumed to be confirmed town by many. Simple explanation is that scum didn't think xk had the balls to shoot sky and wanted to save twinwings.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12010 (isolation #673) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by grapes »

To be clear Twinwings was set to ally with xk on whatever day that was. He'd almost certainly give death to that slot (lurksack with like 1 post) if nothing else changed > skybird who was widely read as town and/or confirmed town. Hopefully that makes more sense.

So my plan is essentially:
Pray that this isn't multiball.
Pray that mastin/yume mason claim wasn't a cross-scum gambit
Lynch the scum in Almost/RR.

Go from there.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12011 (isolation #674) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by grapes »

Fuzzy isn't an option.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12015 (isolation #675) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 12012, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 12011, grapes wrote:Fuzzy isn't an option.
Nope. Sorry. You may have escaped the noose but you certainly don't have the cachet to just declare people off the table.
How many vigs do you expect scum to have?
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 12010, grapes wrote:So my plan is essentially:
Pray that this isn't multiball.
Pray that mastin/yume mason claim wasn't a cross-scum gambit
Lynch the scum in Almost/RR.
I have a hard time believing that you are serious in this posting if you are Town.

Selling this game as possible mutliball with the Nightkill track record established is moon logic 202. Yes, not even 101. Advanced level moon logic posting.
Then stop contributing to my paranoia and quit with the terrible pushes bro.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12018 (isolation #676) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by grapes »

Okay well earlier on you made it out like skybird was the instigator of the alliance change and your iso is a complete trudge but it's there somewhere but it doesn't really matter.

I'm looking at varsoon's iso and apparently the stress was already at +2. The yume kill put it at +3. Trap for clods could only be used at +2.
So am I missing something or is scum using their dayvig kinda irrelevant to the whole thing?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12020 (isolation #677) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by grapes »

Okay nevermind yea - remote detonator increased it by 1 to +2 stress.

If Titus did in fact set that alliance up then it makes it even more irrelevant.
My point that scum weren't expecting xk to shoot still stands.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12021 (isolation #678) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by grapes »

Whether that was because of consensus on her being town, her and xk hitting it off in the hood, or them just not paying attention is still a mystery.
And it's a bad reason to clear either of you as town.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12025 (isolation #679) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by grapes »

Jesus fuck why with the walls cerb.
In post 12014, Reasonably Rational wrote:1) Any argument that who allied with Xk was in any way indicative of someones alignment only applies to A50, not to our slot. The argument that scum killing Yume and thus ENABLING the Xk kill power is alignment indicative for people applies to both A50 and myself.
Ugh. Stop making me think holy shit.

I guess ... Are you not more likely to pay attention to stress/mechanics than a50 is?
RR wrote:2) With 1 in mind - from my iso of xk/skybird/twinwings on that day, and my recollection of everything else, it was Titus who arranged to put Xk and twinwings together. Xk was uncertain about it(they asked if twinwings had really requested to ally with them, and were informed that they hadn't and it was just arranged by someone else), but basically said fuck it I'll submit you. During that time, twinwings had not responded at all iirc, and, well, could have just completely ignored the arrangement. After all, it's better to be suspicious and force town to spend a day lynching you, than it would have been to essentially feed them a free kill. This simple fact makes the point that Skybird was the one who asked for Xk as their ally even weirder...especially given that in this scenario, A50!scum has told his team about Xk's role, therefore there is NO benefit to having skybird ally with him, since they'd already know he was a gem and was planning on joining the gems. Obviously since Xk's infodump happened during this phase(please confirm A50), it's POSSIBLE that A50 didn't KNOW about the role and such at this stage in the day, but given how late in the phase it happened...that seems unlikely.
OH alright so titus made the proposition and skybird was all over it.

See here's where we differ. Twinwings, while not in anywhere near as good a position as skybird was, is still a number for scum. It's definitely worth trying to save any member of the scumteam that they can.

The benefit is that scum were living in a world where skybird was lock-town and thought she was invincible.
I wasn't living in that world.
I don't think that you were living in that world.
Who was?

RR wrote:3) Now, considering that in 2, A50 already knows Xk is a gem who is planning on joining the crystal gems, and will thus be essentially unlynchable...why wouldn't the scum simply shoot him rather than whoever they shot that day(I need to look at who died that night to see if an Xk kill could have made any sense). For that matter, if they didn't want to kill Xk, why not use the event MoI told us about that stops alliances?(Yes, I know, there could have been restrictions on it's usage, but still, it's not something you're even considering at all.
Why wouldn't scum shoot xk? Maybe because that incriminates those who had knowledge of his role? Just spitballing.
Stopping alliances also accomplishes the same sort of problems.
RR wrote:4) Even AFTER all of this...unless you think the scum had NO control over using the yume killing thing...this was quite literally the WORST day for them to use it. Trading 1 for 1 is incredibly bad, EVEN if they don't think it's likely that Xk will use the kill, it's just not a risk that makes sense for anyone to take. The only scenario I can imagine where using the yume kill had to happen on this day would be if it was locked to a seasonal thing, as in it had to be used before the first season finale and/or was usable multiple times, refreshing on finales(this second part is super unlikely given that we haven't seen it happen again)...In the first case, why wouldn't they just use it on D1 or D2, and avoid that whole alliance through the means mentioned above? In the second, losing out on that one instance in exchange for protecting the slot most likely to make it to endgame(and who had powers they were clearly aiming to trigger, given the kills on KC and Yume(like, literally, their entire endgame strategy appears to have been focused around Skybird at this stage of the game)) seems well worth it.
In the event that stress reaches +2 their options are - let twinwings slot eat a bubble. Or let skybird sweet talk her way out of it.
Regardless of whose role was more powerful (and I know you all love to ogle at BIG role pms, losing a scum is losing a scum mate) Either of them dying makes the game harder.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12026 (isolation #680) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 12023, Almost50 wrote:So, the MARTYR .. whose aim was TO GET SHOT as his ONE AND ONLY win con.. was survivalistic?? Sure, dude. Now please order me some of the same stuff you've been drinking.
Well your thing was that you wanted to draw a nightkill. Which is why you tried to hard to dodge rope.

You found out that game taht wanting to dodge rope too hard puts you in the noose. That was my point old man.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12027 (isolation #681) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by grapes »

I could pull a mastin and just wall-case A50 but I'm not sure that would do anything -- I've already laid out a pretty compelling case just for his day 1 play.

At this point it's just letting the Earth among us do what they feel is right. But I'm not gonna give up either.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12029 (isolation #682) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by grapes »

I mean we've already seen evidence that trying to conclude anything based on alliance choices (particularly alliances set up by town just out of whim) isn't a smart way to go about this (see: shadow_step's towncase on himself).

If anything, skybirds happy go luckyness with wanting to ally with Xk after titus proposed that might've been an attempt to further make him second-guess his shot. Especially if the threats thought that the gems were town and wouldn't just kill indiscriminately.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12031 (isolation #683) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by grapes »

Does nobody else find it remarkably telling that this is all news to almost?

Also, as I've just said. "Willingly" is a strong word for a reserved lurk-slot who (if there's scum between a50/rr) needs to pretend that there was no danger.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12032 (isolation #684) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by grapes »

Don't mind me, just swimming through concrete.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12034 (isolation #685) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by grapes »

We've established that sky and xk didn't ally completely of their own accord. Keep up now.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12036 (isolation #686) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 12035, Almost50 wrote:2- Xk's bubble ONLY worked on someone allied to them. None of the scum, and especially Skybird of all "had" to ally with him if they knew anything about it.
Other options (after titus proposed the alliance) were what then?

Look your maker in the eye and tell him do your worst.
Or run away.

Which one looks worse?

And if sky was gonna run away to something else then who would it be? And does that not keep twinwings in an iffy position given that they weren't posting and couldn't attempt an alliance with anyone else leaving the blocks to fall more or less the way that they already were?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12051 (isolation #687) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by grapes »

For like the billionth time. Analyzing who allied with who is dumb. They aren't actions you can just 'change' whenever the fuck you want and there are a number of things that restrict your options.

In a world where fuzzy is town, scum killing last night confirms fuzzy as town.

Almost50 is a threat to Earth.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12052 (isolation #688) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 12047, Almost50 wrote:And now let me ask you all this: Do you think it was a coincidence that grapes wanted to ally with me (and MoI) on Season Finale 1, and he is now allied with Mastina on Season Finale 2, given our abilities and the time the scum team learned about them? (Obviously mine was revealed to them on E1, while Mastina's may have not been until Shadow allied with her). Food for thought.
Wasn't aware of anything about your role when I asked for an alliance. I just changed up what I thought was right based on people's reads or whatever in the heat of the moment because there was a quick-hammer and your third was recently day-vig'd. I had no knowledge of mastin's role either and even if I did; farside was the one who suggested our pairing.

Mastin has told you this already.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12053 (isolation #689) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 12037, Reasonably Rational wrote:You seem to have as a basic premise that the scum team was informed and felt obligated to just walk into the trap they knew about, and that seems like a shaky premise to me.
Yea I'm not gonna break through here.

Isn't even pretending to read my posts.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12058 (isolation #690) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 12054, MagnaofIllusion wrote:But that absolutely hasn't crossed into your thought process, has it?
It has.

And it didn't take.

What would be a good kill for scum at this point? And why bother when that confirms lynchbait as town and also clears me as town now that I'm thinking about it because almost regardless of alignment can't lie about his track on me which rr and fuzzy both knew about.

And what's more if fuzzy's a vig he's shooting bulletproof obvtown for sure anyway.
In post 12055, Reasonably Rational wrote:Work with me here grapes. Tell me what exactly drixx said here that isn't true??
For starters the only one here taking something for fact is you and almost50. The fact that the other of you is town and it's just become apparent to me over time which of you is more likely to get ahead as town regardless of how much scum profit from it.

You aren't looking at both sides.
In post 12057, Almost50 wrote:1- grapes has grown passionate with the use of the term "threat to Earth"
I have.

Wanna know why? It sends a stronger message.
In post 12057, Almost50 wrote:1grapes keeps insinuating alliances analysis means nothing
No.

I'm insinuating that we need to be evaluating them differently.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12109 (isolation #691) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:51 am

Post by grapes »

In post 12101, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Firstly we have his general engagement level with the game. Grapes has been a more or less non-entity since I joined at the start of Day 3. I think I actually forgot he was in the game at one point that was how non-impactful his presences was up until today.
My presence had already been made known before you replaced in. If you want to pretend that all the posts before that don't exist, fine, but don't sell me short I think I've played at least an okay game here.

You also don't need to post a lot to make waves and considering my role, I think most people would find it forgivable to be somewhat cagey with reads.

The rest is confirmation bias + the typical "changing reads means you're scum" nonsense. Moving on.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12110 (isolation #692) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:54 am

Post by grapes »

What I'd like to do before deadline is iso-dive Almost's Day 2. See if that helps or hampers the confidence.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12111 (isolation #693) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:09 am

Post by grapes »

In post 12108, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:BTW the reason I asked is bc while I thought that you set off the event I was not sure you were the one targeted,
I actually don't remember if it was confirmed magna was shot or if scum possibly no-killed again.
It's the easiest explanation for the missing kill that night sure but it's also not a given I don't believe.

Mastin was talking about N5 being somewhat of a mystery and
I think
that was when scum might've tried to shoot farside because she got 2 points that day someone correct me if I'm wrong there.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12112 (isolation #694) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:14 am

Post by grapes »

In post 12076, mastin2 wrote:
In post 8592, Varsoon wrote:If you ally with any player, you will learn if they are a Human or a Gem.
So long as you are allied with a player, you are immune to all actions.
Bolding this. Skybird was in an alliance with Xkfyu. Skybird was thus supposedly immune to all actions.

Her allying with Xkfyu to save the life of the Foxbird/Twinwings/Shadow_step slot therefore makes sense:
One, she was considered confirmed town.
Two, even if not, she was far less likely to be shot.
And three,
even if she was, there was cause to believe the shot would be wasted

In fact, looking at the nature of the ability:
In post 9107, Varsoon wrote:EPISODE EVENT: Exposition Only--Trigger any time a player successfully allies with you.
PRIORITY: 2
REQUIREMENTS: +2 Stress or higher.
You may immediately (privately) end your alliance to cause all players allied with you to publicly be removed from the game for an entire Episode.
You may privately decide to kill a single player that is removed in this way. They will die upon returning to the game.
Even if you conveyed the nature of the kill. Xkfyu paraphrasing to you, Almost50, and you paraphrasing to Reasonably Rational. This kill doesn't look like it would trump Skybird's immunity on the surface.

Now, we happen to know in hindsight that yes it did. With Xkfyu's flip and Skybird's flip, we can see the verbiage that would allow it: she was removed from the game, and by being removed from the game, was therefore no longer in the alliance and therefore vulnerable. But that exact detail would have had to have survived the chain.

Tell me, Almost50. What EXACTLY did you tell RR?
Because if you didn't convey the ability in a specific phrasing...then yeah. Reasonably Rational could have assumed Skybird was immune to the kill. In fact! Reasonably Rational could have killed Yume
specifically so that Xkfyu would trigger and waste his event
, on someone who would be immune to its effect. (Or so they would have believed.)
This was what I was trying to say before but couldn't put the words together the right way.

At the very least "THE THINGS A50 AND RR KNEW ABOUT WOULD MEAN THEY'D HAVE TO BE GAMETHROWING" becomes null and void, possibly more suspect for both of them depending on how you look at it. Like I want to find the post where skybird accepts the alliance and see if it looks cheeky or not. Will do that after I read up and post my almost-day2-analysis.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12113 (isolation #695) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:19 am

Post by grapes »

In post 12083, mastin2 wrote:Almost50 gets confirmation that GRAPES DID NOT TARGET ANYONE. Which confirms grapes as town.
You're talking to the guy who thinks the only way I'm scum is if I'm a leftover-scum-deathbubbler-thatcan'tcommitthefactionalkillanyway.
So you're wasting a lot of breath with this in particular.

The mind-hoolahoops that people are jumping through to call me scum are mind boggling to the point where I cringe everytime I respond to any of them.

And this is coming from a person who thinks your mason claim might've been a scum gambit. hehe
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12114 (isolation #696) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:23 am

Post by grapes »

In post 12092, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Beyond anything else you don’t get to play the injured party while basically insulting the ability and effort of every other player in the game.
:roll:
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12115 (isolation #697) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:24 am

Post by grapes »

In post 12096, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:please please please stop defending Random and letting him just skate by...... I don't think this is an unreasonable request
At this point you need to read magna and random as a single entity. Do you understand why?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12116 (isolation #698) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:54 am

Post by grapes »

In post 12071, mastin2 wrote:
In post 12025, grapes wrote:The benefit is that scum were living in a world where skybird was lock-town and thought she was invincible.
I don't think that you were living in that world.
Wrong. They explicitly were. Skybird was in their unlynchable list.
In post 6053, Reasonably Rational wrote:Town/unlikely to be aligned with scum:(important distinction)
Skybird <<< PT with steven
So yeah. The people above are unlynchable yo.

Everyone below has no interactions which make me believe it is impossible for them to be scum, though some are less plausible as scum than others(such as grapes).
Shadow_Step
Interesting.

And although I don't agree that they know what scum looks like on any nonobvious level you do have a good point about them not obvtowning (at least consistently) to levels I've seen from them as town. There are sparks of it, like when they got pushed day 2 and maybe the inconsistency there could just be attributed to apathy? This game has seen a lot of that.

We're on the right track, though, I believe. One of a50/rr is desperately pocketed town and the other is scum.
Comes down to whether I believe that rr could believe in their poe (possible that they do) or if I believe any of the bullshit almost has spewed today could come from someone who believes what they're saying. Cerb at least tried to hear me out (is that scum who knows though) almost50 continues the death tunnel despite all evidence to the contrary and misreps and nitpicks wherever possible.

It's not an easy decision.

And the funniest part is that fuzzy makes sense as scum too but I'm giving him far more benefit of the doubt just for being fuzzy and the fact that it can't be that easy.

Why won't you vote a50 today?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12117 (isolation #699) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:57 am

Post by grapes »

In post 12103, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Mastin
– Why don’t you ask grapes about his claimed Cop Event? I’d really like to see your take on what he claims to have.
By the way what is your town-motivation for outing my role at this point?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12118 (isolation #700) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:58 am

Post by grapes »

Say the word and I'll just fullclaim. You don't need to act coy.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12119 (isolation #701) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:04 am

Post by grapes »

Mini-rant for a minute.

There's no scum-kill night 1.
The only doctor in the game was on grapes.

"wifom gambit even though grapes didn't know about chara's doc"
"he's a scum-leftover-judas"
"he fucking turned like ... day 3 or some shit ... i saw a picture of peridot and lapis drinking lemonade together on twitter lapis makes sense as a leftover"

This is what the fuck I'm dealing with.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12120 (isolation #702) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:06 am

Post by grapes »

If farside were here she'd vote A50 with me. Guarantee it.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12122 (isolation #703) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:23 am

Post by grapes »

@Cerb: Your argument especially doesn't work now because you yourself believed skybird was very likely to be town. It wouldn't be dumb at all to make sure Xk didn't ally with a prime vig-shot in twin.

And yea I could see you asking all those questions to varsoon.

But a skybird/foxbird/a50/shadowstep/dgb/twie scumteam? Who in that list wasn't an apathetic lurkfuck besides a50?
A50 seem like a scum mastermind?
You don't need to answer that last question.

This rhetoric is tired anyway.
What other bad reasons to you have for why A50 is town?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12125 (isolation #704) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:44 am

Post by grapes »

And now we're forgetting that the alliance was set up by confirmed town. Not allying was not only not necessary considering skybirds position, but would also be suspect. Along with killing xk. Along with allying elsewhere; it isn't as though people were jumping up and down asking for sky and twin for an alliance.

But like I said; probably not gonna break through here. For fucks sake you're still parked on me from day start.
A50 isn't much better in that regard.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12127 (isolation #705) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:47 am

Post by grapes »

I keep getting distracted from this iso-dive.

If we're talking about alliance choices being suspect.

Why isn't it cause for alarm from anyone that cakes made people who he was in a hood with bulletproof and Almost included him in his mass-neighborizor.
I realize that this is watered down given that a50 and cakes just through interactions here have shared more than a game. But much more compelling than "almost would ally with a scumbuddy to give them strongmanz" IMO.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12129 (isolation #706) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:57 am

Post by grapes »

Doesn't make it any less scratchy.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12131 (isolation #707) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by grapes »

Okay so I just realized that my case on Almost was literally just HALF of his Day 1. : p
I'm gonna take the next hour and just go through the second half.
You guys get a quote-wall this time because fuck all yall. (jk)
In post 2169, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2154, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:Mastina and I both want Cakey. Sheepy?
Let's just wait and see who else is going to join the wagon.
This was where I left off last time for obvious reasons.
In post 2256, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2206, Klingoncelt wrote:^ ^ ^ This is not anything that I've ever seen from A50 before.
Great. Now if you would be so kind as to define what "This" is, I'd be in your owe. Thank you.

Also, what do you mean your vote is not working today? Are you voteless?
Pretty obviously the post she was pointing at.
Looks like a pointless question used as an excuse to role-fish. (like third or forth person he's blatantly fished)

Which, is meh most of the time like I normally hate when people just go "rolefishing" and then plop a vote down but this is the same person who fluffed on and on pregame about how he didn't want people claiming to him in alliances for fear that would make him look bad.

He also asked me to claim when we allied despite this as well.

Simplified version for scumhunting beginners: He's trying to convey one mentality (a lamist I don't need to know yall's claims) while displaying another where he's
very
interested in flipped town's role Pms.
In post 2354, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2254, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2198, Creature wrote:Almost50 would know how I play as scum.
Don't know, now would I?? What do you think? :P
What? No comment from the wagon-hopping Creature?? :P
And I touched on this earlier but this buddy-buddy bullshit is how scum push soft targets.
In post 2360, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2335, SirCakez wrote:new reads

Town: Fire, mastin, farside, Yume
Nulltown: Creature, A50, Seraphim, NC, grapes, Seraphim
Null: Kraskaesque, KTS, Skybird, Random, TWIE, DGB, CoolDog, Klingon
Nullscum: Xkfyu, Snarky, Shiro, Foxbird
Scum: McMenno, Obi, Reasonably Rational

There is one townread I have that might be wrong, but I'm still thinking it over.
In post 2340, SirCakez wrote:Upon some review
Moving CoolDog down to nullscum, Klingon to nullscum, Snarky to null, Xkfyu to scum and Kraska to nulltown
The rest of my nulls have basically nothing

Town: Fire, mastin, farside, Yume
Nulltown: Creature, A50, Seraphim, NC, grapes, Seraphim, Kraskaesque,
Null: KTS, Skybird, Random, TWIE, DGB, Snarky
Nullscum: Shiro, Foxbird, CoolDog, Klingon
Scum: McMenno, Obi, Reasonably Rational, Xkfyu
Posts like these make me think SC is TOWN. I don't care if his reads are accurate or not. It's the fact that he has a DYNAMIC read list that is moving rapidly with every update. To me; scum (and scum!SC to be precise) have an almost static read list and try to move 2-3 names at most just to make it look like they're doing something.

Moving SC up to TOWN (3rd tier on my reads)
I'm convinced at this point that almost probably went all-in on just treating sircakes as town.
There would have been a lot more fallout had he turned around.
There's no compelling reason anywhere for him to have had cakes as a lock townread.

Stuff like this is bad.
In post 2363, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2350, Shiro wrote:All almost has done to "case" me is say that creature distanced me by sheeping me ???
Deja vu! :roll: This is the exact SHIT Scum!beeboy was doing in our previous game (Sorry, beeboy, but it WAS some lousy stuff you did in Gistou).

You misrep (or maybe think what you say is true for real) and then you start believing in your own shit and keep on repeating it like a broken record. beeboy overly repeated I was a member of a certain PT when I was not an absolutely nobody else said that I was. You keep repeating that I equated sheeping to distancing and are starting to believe yourself and repeat in anon-stop loop!

Distancing was in INCLUDING YOU in his SHORT SCUM LIST. He then IMMEDIATELY AFTER decided to sheep you on a case on someone that was NOT on his scum list to begin with (me). That shows he was NOT scum reading you for real, but only put you there for distancing (is that close to the rule of 3 Titus has been talking about?).

Anyway, distancing is FoSing your buddy (sometimes supported by an actual vote and sometimes not) just to make it look like you are not of the same team. Sheeping you was the TELL that uncovered the fact this was distancing, not the actual distancing act.
And this is just one example but. All of almost's scumreads day 1 were reactionary up until this point. Later on in the iso they begin to shift from either that or chainsawing for sircakes.

Stuff like this isn't trying to get someone lynched. It's telling someone why their scumread makes sense when you apply 50 different filters to it and is made worse by the person he's explaining that read to
being that read
In post 2372, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2355, Shiro wrote:Not that I expect him to answer for anything at this point but yea.
I sincerely do apologize, but I have a deficiency in my own personality (so I acknowledge that it's my own fault and has nothing to do with you). That said deficiency is actually the inability to communicate and construct a fruitful dialogue with people with an IQ below a certain level. Have someone else talk to me about the same issues and I might be inclined to respond more appropriately.

P.S. See? Now THAT is how a true moron should respond, don't you think?? Keep on...
In post 2356, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: Almost50
Not liking the recent changes in tone with Almost and him in the PT.
Another shining start on the rise. Everyone who has previous experience with me should see that I'm being overly obv!towning here (and don't you dare think it's not for a reason). I'd give a semi-pass (not even a full pass) to those who have no prior experience with me (or those who have very little experience, like maybe one game in which one of us died early). But YOU, Sir get NO PASS AT ALL. You know me inside out and have seen me multiple times as both alignments, and even know what I would be doing in a game like this if I was scum.

There are exactly TWO people here whom I would NOT accept being scum read by, and those are firebringer and beeboy, having been scum partners with me previously and knowing exactly how I planned my moves in both incidents. There's also one more person here who should know this is exactly town me being extremely annoyed and losing it altogether, because THEY have been the subject of my wrath once before (I don't mean to bring on bad memories, mate. I'm just spewing junk out of extreme annoyance. SORRY!)

Now you go back to that friggin VT and talk about the subject me, far & SC have been discussing. Let's make a stand and let's TRY to stay united before the Joy Ride quest/adventure/whatever it is we're up to starts. If we're not united and we're not trusting eachother it could backfire if it's anything like the Dungeon Quests in Bloodborne.
Again, firebringer makes the slightest mention of almost being scum and here's almost with a paragraph of tangential self-meta bullshit.
In post 2376, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2367, Killthestory wrote:
MAGENTA WOLF
HAS REALIZED THAT WHAT WAS WRONG WAS THAT HIS ENTIRE TEXT WAS COLORED.

HE HAS FIXED THE MISTAKE IN THIS POST.

MAGENTA WOLF
would not mind lynching Almost.
See? THAT one is acceptable. Why? Bc I only played with KTS once, and he was annoying and I was hating his play. We eventually lynched him on D1 and he flipped town (and so was I, but the point is he never saw scum!me before, and he never even played long enough with town!me either.)
Continuing the same trend here of reactionary reads.

I mean can you say contrived-overview-of-the-game once with me? All his reads are based on people's reads of him. Other than his unexplained xk, skybird and foxbird townreads.

He doesn't really GIVE any reactionary change to foxbirds fos-y kinds of questions now that I'm thinking about it either.
(and in my previous case you can see that his interactions with foxbird in particular don't look very good first off -- but are in stark contrast to his interactions with others asking him about the same level of questions. Involvement-wise anyway.)
In post 2388, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2387, Not Chara wrote:Almost, every time you say you are 'obvtown', i hear 'i know my own scum meta and am acting differently from it'. the fact that you know this means you could replicate it... that defense is meaningless.
Yeah, I know. Well, those who know me know me well, and those who don't won't be able to tell! :P

Just stay tuned.

Btw, I feel "just a teeny weeny l'il bit" better about NC, so moving it one notch up to Null-Scum.
It's a tad scummy that he just happened to feel a little bit better about NC at the same time he decided to fluff response to NC itself here.
In post 2436, Almost50 wrote:Shiro caught me role fishing :(
Shiro caught me trying to OUT the Lie Detector.
Shiro considers outing someone's role is BAD and comes from LIKELY SCUM.

Varsoon warns us about outing our FLAVOUR.
Many players have repeatedly explained how OUTING FLAVOUR COULD BE DETRIMENTAL to Town.
In post 2427, Shiro wrote:Oh you are also potentially town to me, forgot that I took you joining a pt with steven as a huge,
most likely connie
,most likely town.
I'm extremely and utterly impressed!
Almost is just about 50 years old. Do you all think it's a good idea to keep assuming that he doesn't know the difference between haggling for information that's vague or may not have been meant to share vs. stating the obvious?

Come on now guys.
In post 2437, Almost50 wrote:FTR, THAT was a huge part of why I town read you, Sky. You asking me to explain just didn't make any sense though. I could not have gone and said I Town read you bc allying with Steven resulted in you permanently possessing a double-vote, which most likely meant you were Connie.
Okay so the reasoning for the sky townread comes out.
Begs the question why foxbird was in the same tier.
In post 2508, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2503, grapes wrote:Yo let's lynch cakes guys.
Or not!!!

You see, I'm a bit confpuzzled here. On the one hand, Mastina, Obi, Yume are all conf!Town to me, and grapes is Strong Town, and they're all on Cakez. On the other hand, NC & Shiro are also voting there, and my own read on SC isn't even leaning scum.

Oh, and I STILL don't want to lynch inside my own Joy Trip. It could result in some disaster if it's anything like the Dungeon Quests back in Bloodborne. :(

@Cakez:

FGS Town it up. Even if you are Scum, please go get lynched when you're NOT in my Event. Better yet, if you're Town give me something conclusive in our own PT to defend you with.
Almost why would you think dungeon quests from another game would be anything like hoods in this one?

It's just silly at this point.

It doesn't make any sense to townread cakes for being in an alliance with him either but that gets more prudent later.
In post 2546, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2509, grapes wrote:You're acting like multiple people haven't given good reasons why he's scum or something.
If there's scum in your joy trip, I think we should lynch them.
True, but that's a BIG IF. I'm town reading him .. sort of. farside is too. Not sure about FB who is like a hurricane, and CooLDoG is a lurksack in this game.

I see more obvious scum elsewhere and I don't see why I need to lynch someone I'm actually town reading over someone I'm scum reading, and hardly so.
Trying awfully hard to 1) Make me rethink my cakes read. 2) Make others in the hood seem more scummy.

Scummy as fuck and makes no sense considering all I've seen is "I don't want to lynch in my hood".

Almost50 wrote:
In post 2547, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2387, Not Chara wrote:Btw, I feel "just a teeny weeny l'il bit" better about NC, so moving it one notch up to Null-Scum.
i forgot about this comment.

what changed, Almost? my posting volume went way down around the time before you made this post, and i don't remember doing too much in that timeframe.
Then maybe you should keep it down! :lol:
Good question from chara here and almost just -dodges- it.
In post 2549, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2523, Not Chara wrote:did you miss where SirCakez posted the first list, and Creature commented "too many null reads"?
i'm fairly certain that was the direct cause of the rapid reads change.
Why do I get the feeling you're underestimating SC? I knoe he's NOT naive by any means. He simply would NOT do THAT!

P.S. I've seen SCUM!Cakez more than I've seen Town!him. *Nods firmly*
So he concedes the point that cakes changed up his reads more than likely for creature pointing out he had too many nulls.
How would that be underestimating sircakes?

Why didn't he take the time to enlighten us about what was dynamic within the readslist (what he townread him for earlier) here? If that was a thing that he believed.

It's almost like reverse-bussing at this point if I had to give it a name. AND IT WORKS HOLY FUCK.
In post 2591, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2584, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2578, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2576, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2575, Almost50 wrote:is you claiming to be scum, then getting annoyed when you ARE read as scum!!
That isn't why Farside is reading me as scum and you know it.
Regardless! WHY do you care about the REASON as long as you are SCUM READ?
I don't care if people scumread me based on my stupid joke.

I care when Farside makes up this stupid reason that I am scum. That I am associated with both Snarky and Shiro,
and before we even have one flip of either of them. I am a teammate of them

Like fuck off, you don't know shit
Ok, let's make it official: Do you, or don't you want to get lynched in order to win? I'm asking you right here and now in public under everyone's sights. DO YOU WANT TO GET LYNCHED?
[/quote]
This post actually rings kinda town imo.
Like, scum don't blatantly jester-hunt like this because they don't really a need to. But if we assume almost is insane then it's probably null.

--

Gonna break this up into a couple posts and the more meaty stuff to come after I go eat a sandwhich and contemplate why I spend my freetime on this shit.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12135 (isolation #708) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 12130, mastin2 wrote:By the way, how's this sound for a plan?

Today we lynch one of Fuzzy/RR.
You bubble the other.

Tomorrow, we have either 6p mylo, or 5p lylo depending on the scum killing or not killing.
I think that me allying with grapes is best no matter what (and there is the whole, I might not have a choice, thing, but if I did...), though if you wanted me to not do so, then if RR is lynched and the game continued, I would honor your request.
But! Assuming that I did ally with grapes, there are two outcomes:
-I was nightkilled: lynch grapes tomorrow.
If grapes is town... then Shiro must be town, and you lynch Almost50.
If grapes was scum... then you make a judgment call between Almost50 and Shiro. Personally given that choice,
I'd lynch Shiro in a heartbeat, since the only thing clearing Shiro right now is that Shiro can't be solo-scum.
You realize the bolded makes no sense when if it's just shiro and almost left alive then shiro is confirmed town anyway if the game's not over.
Your townread on almost extends to confirmation-bias levels in outer fucking space.

Why is the conversation for you always RR or Grapes. And not RR or Almost. When your reasons for townreading me are vastly more compelling that your reasons for townreading almost?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12137 (isolation #709) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by grapes »

Like I was gonna continue with reading through almost50 posts. But of all the good points I brought up in the last wall this one really bears repeating.

Almost50 had a tiered readslist. Foxbird and Skybird were in the same tier.
He dodges questions pertaining to his read on both of them.
Later once skybird was confirmed as connie he reveals that for being his reason for townreading her.

But Foxbird was the same level of town. And Almost was -literally- only townreading sky off of role.
What reason could he possibly have to townread them both equally as strong, considering Foxbird had done essentially nothing?

Simple answer here is contrived reads.

Vote for Almost50.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12138 (isolation #710) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by grapes »

Please.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12139 (isolation #711) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:36 pm

Post by grapes »

Actually new game:

Everyone's next post needs to be either this;

Code: Select all

[v]Almost50[/v]

Or;

Explaining how isn't a smoking gun.

Let's play.
I've got about an hour.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12176 (isolation #712) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:03 am

Post by grapes »

VOTE: Fuzzy
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12177 (isolation #713) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:11 am

Post by grapes »

Literally an hour left. Is anybody online?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12183 (isolation #714) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:21 am

Post by grapes »

Sup guys.

pedit: You guys haven't set up your allies either huh.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12186 (isolation #715) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:24 am

Post by grapes »

Procrastination at its finest.

I honestly don't know.

Gems are so bad they're voting fuzzy cuz they think I'm scum with him.
I don't really think you're scum.
I've proven step by step that A50 has manufactured reads. -PROVEN- it and still nobody wants to vote him.

If we no lynch that's some poetic justice.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12626 (isolation #716) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:02 am

Post by grapes »

oh hey what a fun game this was
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12630 (isolation #717) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:08 am

Post by grapes »

Amethyst actually

By the way, spent that whole lylo thinking the gems were scum LOL
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12633 (isolation #718) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:13 am

Post by grapes »

In post 12619, Almost50 wrote:You too! We should be competing for the wooden spoon trophy or something!!
oh please it's not even a competition

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”