Micro 669 - Procrastination Mafia - At The End...(GAME OVER)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by culted »

In post 1603, Zachstralkita wrote:dreals role benefits town roles..
How?
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by culted »

In post 1615, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Having blocked Gamma, i can say that i know he at least didnt submit the kill last night, his partner probably did due to there still being a kill. I maybe should have blocked you, Zach, and seen if we have a kill-free night.
Why block gamma?
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by culted »

Okay.

In a world where scum no-killed N1 zach is always scum and the buddy might be dreal.
In a world where zach is a doc and saved dreal N1 then saj is confirmed scum.

We can rule out strongman because there isn't anyone's action not accounted for N1. (correct me if I'm wrong on any of this)

dreal motivated. (confirmed)
Saj blocked. (but for saj to be scum he had to have blocked zach last night anyway + rb and strongman on the same team is redundant)
Zach saved. (we can also discount him regardless since the strongman spec is pointless when we assume he's scum anyway)
Gamma rolecoped. (I think this was confirmed)
IJ Tracked. (I think this was also confirmed)
I'm not a power role.

Now I know which of these worlds seems the most tempting. The second one because it's easy.

Why I'm pausing a bit is because I've seen town process from jin (bad town process but stuff that makes sense when I take a hike in his shoes) and zach has unvoted someone who's confirmed scum to him from his POV just this day and hasn't impressed me much by play either.

Saj can't be scum with zach. (at least I hope not...)
Don't think he's scum with dreal.
IJ is town.

He kinda makes sense as scum with gamma. It also makes sense for gamma to not confirm saj's block as partners because that confscums them both.

Zach can't be scum with saj.
He makes sense as scum with a lot of people. Namely the dreal tinfoil that isn't ever gonna get out of my head at this point.
But gamma's vote on him like mid-day 2 was all kinds of weird and then backtracking on it for iffy reasons could be a buddy progression but overall just kinda seems out there and not what town should of been doing at that particular moment.

I think it's saj/gamma when I take the tinfoil off but I wanna make sure.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by culted »

In post 1209, Secret Agent Jin wrote:That is to say, there is no ploy to get you lynched, my reason for my oush on you at day start was because all the knowledge i had at that time was i RB'd you and there was no kill. Now more info has surfaced and i realize that you arent scum due to Zach's doctor action and it probably stopped a scum kill on you.
I don't think that this is what town would default to?

Action =/= Kill attempt.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by culted »

In post 1248, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Why are you going to vote me Gamma? How are you certain my role isnt non-consecutive? Do you know something i dont?

VOTE: Gamma

IJ, what do you want me to explain?
Voting gamma here doesn't make sense if he actually isn't non-consecutive.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by culted »

Yea gonna call the gamma flavorcop stuff on saj bad scum theater and tip my hat to zach and dreal if it's them.

VOTE: Saj
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by culted »

IJ if scum gets a win from me as well.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by Secret Agent Jin »

In post 1651, culted wrote:
In post 1615, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Having blocked Gamma, i can say that i know he at least didnt submit the kill last night, his partner probably did due to there still being a kill. I maybe should have blocked you, Zach, and seen if we have a kill-free night.
Why block gamma?
I blocked Gamma because i think he is scum. My block on him was a play to stop the scumkill but it still went through. Since there was a kill that means his partner had to submit the kill. In retrospect, if Gamma actually wasnt present to submit actions like he claimed then i wasted my RB because i blocked a player that did no actions. I already apologized because if Gamma was present and Town then he could have gave BnL the vest and stopped the kill. I dont know what to think since if i hadnt blocked him then we could have seen if BnL would have been alive and confirmed Gamma was town due to the vest.
In post 1653, culted wrote:
In post 1209, Secret Agent Jin wrote:That is to say, there is no ploy to get you lynched, my reason for my oush on you at day start was because all the knowledge i had at that time was i RB'd you and there was no kill. Now more info has surfaced and i realize that you arent scum due to Zach's doctor action and it probably stopped a scum kill on you.
I don't think that this is what town would default to?

Action =/= Kill attempt.
Are you saying an action doesnt equal the kill? I really dont know what =/= means. I votes Dreal because at the time all i knew was i blocked Dreal and there was not a kill. Normally that signals a blocked scum but it turned out that Dreal's actions resolved first which meant my RB did nothing. The reason i realized Dreal was town was due to Zach's claim that he doctored Dreal which means that was probably the reason for a no-kill N1 and it clears Dreal and Zach.

You say that Gamma and me are a good choice for the scumteam but IJ watched Gamma and confirmed that he used an investigation. If we were scum together then why would he need to investigate me? He would know my role/alignment from the start. Also i believe he said that he believed i was scum from his investigation. He could have cleared me as town and no one would have thought anything about it if we were the scumteam. Ill give you that claiming i am clear and then either of us flipping scum would mean the other is scum.

Lastly, if i am lynched and i flip scum then that automatically means Gamma is probably scum. Do you think that, as a scumteam, Gamma and myself would leave ourselves linked tightly so that one flipping scum means the other will flip scum?
I totally stole this idea from Human Sequencer
Video that changes often, Enjoy!: https://youtu.be/Ob4b-EGgI9Y
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by culted »

In post 1657, Secret Agent Jin wrote:I blocked Gamma because i think he is scum.
Right but when someone's claiming a protective role and there's confirmed town alive it's still a bad play to block.
If I didn't know any better I'd call it a scumclaim.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by culted »

In post 1657, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Are you saying an action doesnt equal the kill?
I'm saying that it doesn't make sense for you to no longer think blocking dreal couldn't have stopped the kill just because he used a motivator.
To be fair most people started to assume that was a town-role right after.
Did zach claim doc before or after that?
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by culted »

I don't think it's unfair to think scum would flavorcop scum but also there's the fact that ij only confirmed he used an investigation not who he used it on.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:21 pm

In post 1659, culted wrote:
In post 1657, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Are you saying an action doesnt equal the kill?
I'm saying that it doesn't make sense for you to no longer think blocking dreal couldn't have stopped the kill just because he used a motivator.
To be fair most people started to assume that was a town-role right after.
Did zach claim doc before or after that?
I assumed Dreal had a town role because Zach claimed before the post you are talking about.
In post 1660, culted wrote:I don't think it's unfair to think scum would flavorcop scum but also there's the fact that ij only confirmed he used an investigation not who he used it on.
Thats fair but who would have he used it on? Surely if he confirmed Zach was a Doctor or you were whatever you claim, VT right?, that you would see a flip from a Zach kill or whatever. Basically, what i am saying is that if he faked hia claim that he invested me, you would have surely seen his real invest dead.

That also brings me to the point that the BnL kill was a good kill since it pins all blame on me. If scum had killed, lets say IJ, then IJ would have flipped and i would have died during the day since BnL shot me. That would cause scum to scramble to find a lynch for today so they could win. Killing BnL at night serves two purposes.
1) It gets rid of a town member which is always good for scum.
2) It pins all the blame on me so i get lynched and scum enters N3 as 3Tv2S and they win with a town kill tonight.

TL;DR By setting me up as the cause of BnL's death they put forth a juicy mislynch for today and the game ends in a scum win.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1655, culted wrote:Yea gonna call the gamma flavorcop stuff on saj bad scum theater and tip my hat to zach and dreal if it's them.

VOTE: Saj
In post 1656, culted wrote:IJ if scum gets a win from me as well.
This type of play pisses me off
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1660, culted wrote:I don't think it's unfair to think scum would flavorcop scum but also there's the fact that ij only confirmed he used an investigation not who he used it on.
There is of course the possibility that I used it on someone else knowing I wouldn't be seen visiting a specific person
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by culted »

In post 1661, Secret Agent Jin wrote:I assumed Dreal had a town role because Zach claimed before the post you are talking about.
And you don't think there's any chance at all that you blocked the kill?
Secret Agent Jin wrote:Thats fair but who would have he used it on? Surely if he confirmed Zach was a Doctor or you were whatever you claim, VT right?, that you would see a flip from a Zach kill or whatever. Basically, what i am saying is that if he faked hia claim that he invested me, you would have surely seen his real invest dead.
It doesn't really matter.
Technically yes.

Also why and how would gamma actually investigating someone else mean that he as scum would necessarily be sure to kill them?
Gamma Emerald wrote:This type of play pisses me off
Take issue with the process not the solution.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by culted »

In post 1663, Gamma Emerald wrote:
There is of course the possibility that I used it on someone else knowing I wouldn't be seen visiting a specific person
Very good.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:51 pm

In post 1664, culted wrote:
In post 1661, Secret Agent Jin wrote:I assumed Dreal had a town role because Zach claimed before the post you are talking about.
And you don't think there's any chance at all that you blocked the kill?
Secret Agent Jin wrote:Thats fair but who would have he used it on? Surely if he confirmed Zach was a Doctor or you were whatever you claim, VT right?, that you would see a flip from a Zach kill or whatever. Basically, what i am saying is that if he faked hia claim that he invested me, you would have surely seen his real invest dead.
It doesn't really matter.
Technically yes.

Also why and how would gamma actually investigating someone else mean that he as scum would necessarily be sure to kill them?
As for blocking the kill, i never gave it any thought. I took Dreal's word and assumed he was town. He hasnt really done anything to make me think he is scummy other than vote me but obviously town vote town all the time so that is never a factor when scum reading someone. I still assume that Zach stopped the scum kill, i mean, one way to think about it is that Dreal and Zach could be the scumteam but i really never gave it thought. What do you think? You obviously gave it more thought then i ever would.

As for the Gamma invest/kill thing, i guess they arent mutually exclusive. Just because you investigated someone doesnt mean you would kill them. I guess if he investigated someone's and they were a bulletproof then he obviosuly wouldn't have killed them.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:55 pm

Post by culted »

UNVOTE:
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:00 pm

Post by culted »

In post 1666, Secret Agent Jin wrote:What do you think?
I'm just thinking about all the possibilities out there and what makes the most sense.

Do you still think gamma/ij is the team?
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:00 pm

Man, culted, now you have me thinking. I am suppose to be in bed because of my early packing day tomorrow but now im going to be up for awhile thinking about this.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:15 pm

In post 1668, culted wrote:
In post 1666, Secret Agent Jin wrote:What do you think?
I'm just thinking about all the possibilities out there and what makes the most sense.

Do you still think gamma/ij is the team?
I mean, if Gamma/IJ is the team then why wouldn't Gamma claim that his invest came back as Scum!me and get me lynched?
Actually, if Gamma claimed i was scum then i flipped town, he would be lynched the next day. IJ could have fake-confirmed Gamma invested and Gamma could have said he invested me but how would they have used that information to push my lynch? Surely they would have kept the invest to themselves and killed me for being an RB so that doesnt really line up as them being the scumteam plus Gamma would have been the lynch period when i flipped town no matter how he pushed me. Unless they were planning to pin the BnL kill on me since he came out the same day with who he was shooting but that still doesnt answer how they got past Zach if he is a doctor and was on BnL. The Gamma claim on me was way before the BnL claim though, i would think they would try to push something on me shortly after Gamma's invest claim. I just dont see Gamma/IJ as the scumteam.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:22 pm

I have addressed the Gamma/Me scum team and the Gamma/IJ scum team. Im fairly confident that you, culted, are town as you could have left your vote on me and waited for more votes. Instead you are trying to game solve and it would be easier as scum to park your vote on me since i am the easy push for today. That only leaves
Gamma/Dreal
Gamma/Zach which i dont see either being scum together.
IJ/Dreal
IJ/Zach
Zach/Dreal this does have a common link D2 so ill look into this.

What do you think about IJ/Dreal or IJ/Zach? I personally dont see any connections with either of them.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:28 pm

Post by inspectorscout »

Vote Count 3.2

drealmerz7 -
[0]
Zachstralkita -
[0]
Gamma Emerald -
[1] Infinite Justice
Secret Agent Jin -
[1] drealmerz7
culted -
[0]
Infinite Justice -
[0]

Not Voting -
Gamma Emerald, culted, Secret Agent Jin, Zachstralkita

Mod Notes –
None!

With 6 Alive, It Takes 4 to Lynch.

Day 3 Ends In (expired on 2017-01-18 09:03:06).
But I know,
At the end...
Remind me of the fool I really am.

Am Zaphkael now.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:30 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1656, culted wrote:IJ if scum gets a win from me as well.
if game is still alive after SAJ+gamma lynches then we lynch IJ...

glad you're all caught up though!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:32 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

ohno, culted

you let them pull you off the right perspective