Pick Your Power: Double Deck (GAME OVER)

Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4875 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:25 am

Post by Maxous »

also i endorse a massclaim
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4876 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:26 am

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

thats ur cue to explain that because i don't see it at all

mathblade flips scum here maybe but as dunn's partner???????
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4877 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Maxous »

because they keep stubbornly tunneling each-other.

it's starting to come across as posturing
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4878 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Maxous »

also, SpyreX lynch is no-go until we at least get card spy results
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4879 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:45 am

correct me if i'm wrong

but if we do keep spyrex alive and don't lynch scum today

that means we have to keep him alive for all of XYLO when we consecutively lynch scum (unless we believe he's scum)

meaning we just slow down almost inevitable autoloss
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4880 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:46 am

In post 4877, Maxous wrote:because they keep stubbornly tunneling each-other.

it's starting to come across as posturing
also it's just me but i feel like if it were posturing Mathblade would be giving more to Dunn!scum then "obv scumslip", and Dunn would be pushing more too

if anything it feels weak from both sides

Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4881 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:13 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 4880, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:if anything it feels weak from both sides
yeah

SpyreX is only hated on spade days
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4882 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4872, Maxous wrote:getting an increased feeling that Math and Dunn are pulling a double bus
Fine lynch dunn first.

This week I have loaded an entire uhaul unloaded it, had three resume building sessions and I am running a fever right now. Walls just ain't going to happen and aren't necessary when Dunn slipped then Grey is also scum. Lynch Dunn first then if Dunn flips scum lynch Grey and we have GG I think?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4883 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:29 am

In post 4881, Maxous wrote:
In post 4880, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:if anything it feels weak from both sides
yeah

SpyreX is only hated on spade days
posturing implies it wouldn't be weak from both sides. implies overcompensation

mb's push feels intellectually lazy ( :) ), dunn's makes sense from his position and tr'ing mcscummy i guess so it's not as bad

mb gets rope first here always

also yeah spyrex is only hated on spade days but again we have to be 100% certain that we blitz every scumslot in MYLO and also never get spades in the day. too many variables when we can remove one safely

we can also not use our double lynch but that gives scum a nk

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4884 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:30 am

In post 4882, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4872, Maxous wrote:getting an increased feeling that Math and Dunn are pulling a double bus
Fine lynch dunn first.

This week I have loaded an entire uhaul unloaded it, had three resume building sessions and I am running a fever right now. Walls just ain't going to happen and aren't necessary when Dunn slipped then Grey is also scum. Lynch Dunn first then if Dunn flips scum lynch Grey and we have GG I think?
there are 4 more scum but ok

not taking this dumbtell seriously if you were shooting for that angle

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4885 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

Whoops 5 mafia then

Dunn then Grey would get two mafia then we can afford my mislynch.

Then I be dead and not so scumread.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4886 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:35 am

like i know i have misread kraska before (twice and only twice. sadly both games i was in)

the first time i didn't know her

the second time i only joined that game to be with her and didn't want to lynch her first so i bs'd a shit townread i kind of believed in

i am really fucking sure she was town

grey shooting titus was a massive misplay, not scum

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4887 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4292, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4283, -Grey- wrote:
In post 4282, MathBlade wrote:Really? That is what you are going with?
If you were paying attention, you'd know that what I am going with is: McMenno was kraska's target before I redirected the shot so I'm going back to that.

That you're painting my intentions in that light based on a joke shows that you aren't analyzing the gamestate and you're just taking posts at face value, which is indicative of scum!Blade.
Interesting. I don't remember playing with you. Funny how you have picked up a common use nickname. *piles that away for later as I don't alt hunt*

Funny how people say things are indicative of my scum game when they aren't. I am only scumread as town.
Grey has played with me before to have a scumBlade reference or is scum with someone who has. I have not played with Grey before search my posts. Ergo Grey likely knows of Titus and therefore knows how deadly Titus is as Town. Ergo grey likely scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4888 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

So grey is an alt or is scum claim and either way Grey knows how deadly town Titus is. There is 0 way I think Grey did that as Town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4889 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:40 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 4887, MathBlade wrote:
If you were paying attention, you'd know that what I am going with is: McMenno was kraska's target before I redirected the shot so I'm going back to that.

That you're painting my intentions in that light based on a joke shows that you aren't analyzing the gamestate and you're just taking posts at face value, which is indicative of scum!Blade.
Interesting. I don't remember playing with you. Funny how you have picked up a common use nickname. *piles that away for later as I don't alt hunt*

Funny how people say things are indicative of my scum game when they aren't. I am only scumread as town.
Grey has played with me before to have a scumBlade reference or is scum with someone who has. I have not played with Grey before search my posts. Ergo Grey likely knows of Titus and therefore knows how deadly Titus is as Town. Ergo grey likely scum.
Maybe you should read your signature.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4890 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:42 am

In post 4888, MathBlade wrote:So grey is an alt or is scum claim and either way Grey knows how deadly town Titus is. There is 0 way I think Grey did that as Town.
if grey is in fact an alt i know exactly who he is

he shoots titus as town here

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4891 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4889, -Grey- wrote:

I did the exclamation point isn't in it. Caught by the !
GTKAS -- MathBlade
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4892 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:45 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 4891, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4889, -Grey- wrote:

I did the exclamation point isn't in it. Caught by the !
Because I never use scum!Name or town!Name.

Ya GOT me.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4893 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:46 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 89, -Grey- wrote: scum!Titus

Lel
---
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4894 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

I think Grey is scum claiming here and until someone provides me a reason I see no reason to vote anyone else over scum slips. I may not have the energy to wall it out but after that apathy lynch that was stupid pretty damn sure unless Maxous rereads his reads were bad. I still townread him but reread the thread. You are clearly off this game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4895 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:50 am

Post by -Grey- »

- Math makes a bullshit assertion
- I point out said bullshit
- Math calls proof that contradicts her bullshit a scumclaim

Yeah. That's totally town.
---
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4896 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4895, -Grey- wrote:- Math makes a bullshit assertion

Their and I didn't contradict. I need more naps.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4897 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:54 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 4896, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4895, -Grey- wrote:- Math makes a bullshit assertion

Their and I didn't contradict. I need more naps.
Sorry for the pronoun flub. I didn't say YOU contradicted. I showed proof that CONTRADICTED YOU.
---
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4898 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:55 am

my case for -grey- town is this:
vs.
the difference between kraska's town play and scum play is night and day

if i have to go through and like explain her tells i will but this is just bullshit i'm slowly losing the ability to condone sorry

McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #4899 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:59 am

Post by McMenno »

gigabyte I can't see how you can say kraskaslot was obvtown and advocate lynching mathblade/vedithslot

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”