pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

also as town I promise to lurk relentlessly with flippant prod dodges, claim a cop guilty on some1 when I don't have 1, defend it based on meta, make fun of spyrella for heading the anti-meta campaign, avoid camn so she won't figure me out, do stupid things and then claim that they were part of super clever plot all along and cackle that scum fell into my brilliant trap and I meant to do that, promise to catch up and then never do so despite writing soliloquies in the speakeasy, declare my towniness, renounce my terribad play, befriend every1 only to get paranoid about them later and try to lynch them and vote any1 who calls me fat all in order to prove my mighty towniness cos this is the current site meta.

did I leave anything out

I have a guest in town until 1/4 so my cameo appearances might be sparse but I will try to post when I can.

thank you for your time :]
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 30, camntsuki wrote:hello, everyone!
We might be a little paranoid this game...we got trolled SO HARD last game that it actually hurt is a little. Never again. So forgive me if we don't believe ANYTHING. It was really f-ed up

VOTE: SPYREX

YOU KNOW WHY!
You are getting NO LOVE this game.

VOTE: spyrex
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #91 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:33 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 90, SpyreX wrote:
In post 87, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 83, SpyreX wrote:Dude that pr doesnt actually hurt communication even if hes making it up idgaf
Also "if he's making it up" implies he's scum and making it up.

So why don't you care if he's scum who's making it up?

Yeah Spyrex good wagon too. Nahdia/Spyrex battle of the century to determine who will be sacrificed to the turtle god.
Actually one of my best games way back in the day i made one up

And ive been in games where others have as well

So lets not jump to conclusions mat here
yeah I was in a game once where some1 faked a pr and their name was mastermind of sin and he was your scumpartner.

I feel like when you are town you paint giant michelangelo murals with your towniness and when your scum you shuffle your feet and stare at your toes and show a stick figure drawing mumbling, "DON'T YOU LIKE MY ARTWORK?????".

if any1 wants non meta reasons for why spyerlla is scum just look at what he has done so far; he is voting camn when I don't get the impression he believes that she is scum and besides he know there are other ways to sort her, post is 50 shades of bad and I am reallynot getting the impression that he is trying to figure things out. he looks like he is scum who is going through the motions after reading his role pm and saying, "goddamn I wanted to be townzerz!!!!".

I think spyrella is the best place to start cos he actually looks scummy so more votes plz! :]
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #95 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:57 am

Post by pirate mollie »

zito cld you pretty plz with sugar on top help out with spyrella

I see what you are seeing with sad, at least I think I do but you shld also note that sad was also fosing spyrella while doing nothing to further his read on him in lieu of this his push on nahdia
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #122 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:36 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 96, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
Are you fucking high?

I'll take whatever you're having.
In post 100, SpyreX wrote:
Yes i used an example as scum when talking about how it wouldnt be indicitave as alignment faking.

Good gravy.

And yes scum faking would be a scum thing as they are scum but this god damn rabblerousing at a pr and even going well if its a lie its a scum lie is almost
as drunk as mollie
up.my tube for not being a paragon of town when my vote on camn is for mega legit reasons and if we have to expand its not.gonna be good for anyone involved

Hard to paint masterpieces when my canvas was used by puppies for a butt drag already
so i guess the new *kewl* thing to do is to say that I am drunk and high in order to...discredit me I guess when I am neither while not really saying that my points are wrong.

so spyrella, when did you start using meta? more specifically game meta in order to determine some1's alignment?

do you really think that camn is scum?

[] yes
[] no

plz check the appropriate box tia <3

I am sure that at any second that nahdia is going to swoop in and wow us with her fantastic case on me.

meanwhile every single thing that sad types out looks contrived and forced cos really, the things that he is jumping on are not really alignment indicative when there is a good bit in the thread to jump on instead as in how scummy spyrella is.

sad, if you really think that spyrella is scummy then why no vote?

inquiring minds want to know
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #125 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:44 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 114, camntsuki wrote:
In post 23, pirate mollie wrote:also as town I promise to lurk relentlessly with flippant prod dodges, claim a cop guilty on some1 when I don't have 1, defend it based on meta, make fun of spyrella for heading the anti-meta campaign, avoid camn so she won't figure me out, do stupid things and then claim that they were part of super clever plot all along and cackle that scum fell into my brilliant trap and I meant to do that, promise to catch up and then never do so despite writing soliloquies in the speakeasy, declare my towniness, renounce my terribad play, befriend every1 only to get paranoid about them later and try to lynch them and vote any1 who calls me fat all in order to prove my mighty towniness cos this is the current site meta.

did I leave anything out

I have a guest in town until 1/4 so my cameo appearances might be sparse but I will try to post when I can.

thank you for your time :]
UR FAT
ur pinky toe is fat
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #127 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:48 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 126, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 122, pirate mollie wrote:sad, if you really think that spyrella is scummy then why no vote?
No thanks there is already enough pressure there I'll just let him scumpost more.

My vote there won't help the wagon more, a boring waste of my vote. If you would like, I'm on him in spirit.
kk

oddly enough I like this response

bbl
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #178 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:29 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 175, Nachomamma8 wrote:RRRRRC, I'd rrrrratherrrrr wait to see you on the weekend than see you go; it's looking like I might fffffall into a similarrrrr boat soon and I haven't gotten the chance to play with you rrrrrecently so seeing you herrrrre and then seeing you gone would be hearrrrrtbreaking.
:igmeou:
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #185 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:56 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 183, SpyreX wrote:I heard zito once robbed from the rich to give to the poor and rode away on his unicorn
god can we plz lynch this thing jc
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #197 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:46 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 188, SpyreX wrote:
In post 185, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 183, SpyreX wrote:I heard zito once robbed from the rich to give to the poor and rode away on his unicorn
god can we plz lynch this thing jc
Why you latch on to that versus my actual words about things
Like do i need to just be a robot killjoy will that make you feel better
how about you give me a read on any player, any1 I am not picky

give me a read that you actually have instead prevaricating!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #231 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 198, SpyreX wrote:Infinity - scum
Staeg - town
Zito - probably town
Camn - without oomph is gonna be scum for mysterious reasons
Would you like more

I'd like to know which of those wasn't clear
1. I thought infinity's rapid switch after voting you cos of *peer pressure* to be sketch. I might be inclined to help you here cos he is not doing much.
2. why?
3. Why?
4. except for 1 post all I see is cupcake and like ut I am always a fan of lynching cupcak, if camn is gonna play hide and seek.

and yeah I wld like more. the list doesn't thrill me. your list was unclear cos I can't psychically read your mind which is why I have to ask. why are you being defensive about this
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #232 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

rc, what do you mean too good to be good this game? and what if I said your ketchup post is the best post in the entire game does that freak you out? I am not kidding trying to get anything out of anybody in this game is like pulling teeth in fact pulling teeth might be easier and less frustrating.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #233 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 214, Kagami wrote:I meant why switch to zito in if you didn't think infinity was in some way lynchproof.

Why do you have zito townish spyrex? I think was a "Hey guys, I'm totes a turtle like you are."
can you plz answer this spyrella
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #248 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:19 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 242, SpyreX wrote: @mollie
Because you guys are driving me nuts already. Infinity 'magically' voting the wagon out the gate and then using sads emo statement to.go there isnt sketch, its scum.
Zito and staeg are gut with their approach. Camn is for.something else that cant be talked about.
Based on the words i used these should all be clear. Theres no mind meld needed unless i need to preface every post with the words scum or town then get omg.spyrex why you so fakkkeeeee
nono
nonono
nonononono

you do not get to wail and moan and gnash your teeth about town driving you nuts when all that is being asked is for you to quantify your reads which you seem to not want to do. it is a reasonable request mr. spyro it isn't like I am asking you to make a youtube video of you riding a hoverboard dressed in a tutu while wearing a scubadiving mask. its a simple request! which you have somewhat tried to do I guess. you are just not sitting well with me I feel like you have chickenpox and are contagious. also your gut cld have had bad pizza I don't exactly trust other pple's gut reads unless I know that they are reliable.
But Kats says I don't need to worry about it, cuz he can read Spyrex like a roadsign any day of the week.
cupcake also insisted that he cld read dgb like a book and oh my she flipped scum. I don't exactly trust cupcake's ability to read other players.

@ infinity

I am really needing more from you like I wanna see that shining lighthouse of towniness that I know you are capable of giving. plz
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #249 (isolation #15) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:22 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 246, Katsuki wrote:HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

@ fate

Spoiler:

is that your hat I thought it might be esurio's, I don't remember who left it at my apt
happy new years every1
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #350 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:28 am

Post by pirate mollie »

okay I am back and will be able to spend more time on this game. :]
In post 251, SpyreX wrote:@mollie

I have 0 idea what you actually want then. You wanted where I'm at,you got where im at. Watching the difference in approach to that v versus buck up little buddy at the actual scum is a pile.
I have zero idea what you are trying to say here?

In post 252, Infinity 324 wrote:@Mollie Can you engage me on something? I'm having a little it of a hard time getting into this game and I think some interaction could maybe help me. Then hopefully I'll be able to obvtown for you :)
well I don't know what to tell you except mebbe look at your wagon and tell me what you see? that wld help every1 get more of a read on you I think cos at this point you need to be doing something or you will get dl lynched.

but I have a question; why aren't talking more to dunn? you have more experience with him than you do me so i am wondering why you are not engaging him more. when you do it looks like 2 pple who run into each other in the grocery store and act like you do not know each other. your interactions with each other look strangled and awkward and I don't understand why. I also want to believe that the grocery store tell is real altho it hasn't worked out so far.

I am going to break this up into chunks so that I don't have to wall.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #352 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:35 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 261, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 258, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:My biggest problem with Nahdia is from what I've seen her townplay she plays p... hmm what's the word? Confident? Blunt? Just more of "matter-of-fact" style. Like "X is doing this" "Y is town" "Z is scum". Here she seems to be waffly queen.
I think getting sucked into that sort of meta read with a player of nahdia's level is a bad idea

look at these few posts from a game she replaced into a scumslot (maybe that affects the meta?) and transcend is her buddy here - tone of all of those posts sound exactly like you're describing to me unless I'm misunderstanding
what is nahdia's level of play? I have no idea actually we were in 1 game and she replaced out.
In post 274, Nahdia wrote:If I knew, don't you think I woulda said so? Unless I was scum I guess, then I would pretend I didn't know. But I'm not scum, and just I don't know.

I think maybe Dunnstral though.
He activated my trap card
. By which I mean, he did something in particular which I find is generally slightly more likely to come from someone who is mafia than town. And also just in general he feels tonally off. It's by no means a super confident read, but it's what I've got rn.
what super clever *trap* did you play? cos I must have missed it so cld you plz share with the class tia?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #353 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:44 am

Post by pirate mollie »

posts to are pretty interesting considering I think the whole convo is unremarkable which is what nahdia is saying about dunn's play while describing her own as "whimsical".

I am not sure what the super clever trap that nahdia laid that dunn fell into cos she hasn't explained it.
In post 282, Infinity 324 wrote:Ok I kind of understand that.

I see a lot of different thoughts going different ways with dunn's posts and a lot of vote hops, which I tend to associate with town. That's what I meant by whimsical. What do you think.
^ nahdia never answered this. nahdia/dunn exchanges look awful and they look like:

whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #355 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:57 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 283, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 271, RedCoyote wrote:Dunn, is Nahdia a better or worse lynch than SAD in your opinion?
Well, I'm voting one of them, and not the other
In post 273, Infinity 324 wrote:Nahdia, who's scum?
Yeah I do that as town a lot
this post right here is what I mean by weird. rc is asking a direct question and dunn is evading it. and his response to infinity is all kinds of shade of wtf
Get off me now
not impressed with this considering every1 is likely a special snowflake in fate games from what I gather. nahdia is doing the same thing with "get the fuck off me fam" and calling rc a dick cos he is questioning her and all this makes me wanna do is lynch them both cos their play is unimpressive and these 2 are likely to be in endgame cos if they are town scum sure as fuck won't nk them and if they are scum they have left zero trail to for town to work from especially with the inevitable paranoia.

I am tooooown and I do not get the impression either are on my team and while infinity looks good in these exchanges I am also wondering why he is not following up with any of this. also I am still not understanding the vote hop off of spyrella when he was pressure to do so.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #356 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:58 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 288, RedCoyote wrote:I get the sense that either Dunn/Nahdia are scum partners or that just one of them is scum. Something is not sitting right re: their interactions with one another. Both players appear very awkward when speaking about the other. Either because they are partners or because one of them is scum and is unsure how to best position themselves given the spotlight that has been trained on them. I'd encourage others to read over these last few posts and see if you get the same notions or if I'm just suffering from confirmation bias when I connect Dunn to Nahdia.

in particular just throws up all sorts of red flags.
I think this is what you are seeing as far as us being in sync? cos I am right there also I am liking sad's posts.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #357 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:59 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 294, Staeg wrote:Also willing to wagon infinity. Nahdia's fairly close to the neutral line, but not for lack of variance: basically all of her posts lean one way or the other. SED seems town.
I wasn't really liking staeg until this post
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #358 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 297, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Are you really gonna get your vote on and off me like that without mentioning anything about me?
In post 298, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 296, camntsuki wrote:camntuki/Mollie/RedCoyote/
Nacho/Nahdia
This is terrible.
ayup
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #359 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 300, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Let me whip out my good ol' tier lists

RC, Staeg, mollie, dreamboi
Infinity, camnhydra
Kagami, Dunn, Spyrex
Nacho
Nahdia, Zito
sorry sad, our kismet days are over cos my readslist doesn't look like this at all. I still you are town tho and I think we shld compare some notes.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #360 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 301, SpyreX wrote:@camn:

Lets try it again. Was that first vote motivated by something outside this game.

If I'm aware of that what about this doesnt make sense.

And what the shit is it about town syprex this game you guys are a bunch of bears acting like I'm made of steaks.

But once more. Infinity very clearly stated that the vote on you wasnt random, it was a hop on wagon vote without even the pizazz for that. And then, when little baby wagons form again he hop on pops to sad with a reasoned vote that somehow manages to be as bad as the silent one.
I liked this post
In post 302, SpyreX wrote:And i reaaaly dont get the nahdia hate at all. Maybe thats becausr it seems to have some serious meta bullshit undertones
but I hated this 1 cos I fail to understand how you have a nahdia read at all, isn't this the first time you have mentioned her?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #361 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 304, Infinity 324 wrote:Like perhaps scum hung up actually.

Mollie explain to me why you scumread spyre again?
iso is your friend <3
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #363 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 329, Dunnstral wrote:This conversation is over
nah

I wld like to know too!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #364 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 331, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: drrrrrealmerrrrrrz7

Staeg can have my place in the block; I'm not rrrrreally surrrrrre I like the dirrrrection it's headed fffforrrrr now.
hhhmmm....
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #365 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 345, Papa Zito wrote: P.S. I had no idea about this bookmark trick you're doing this is gr8
huh
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #367 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 346, Nahdia wrote:ive decided dunnstral is town again.

VOTE: pirate mollie
if you think I am scum then plz explain why

thnx

a vacuous post with limited reasoning doesn't sit well with me. granted, there are a lot of vacuous posts but I think it be wonderful if you cld go back and answer the questions that you ignored.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #369 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 348, Kagami wrote:
In post 336, Kagami wrote:Spyrex wagon seems very orthogonal to the lynches that seem more reasonable to me (namely Dunn-Zito-Nahdia axis).
I retract this, especially if nahdia is town.
can you unpack this for me? thnx
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #373 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

okay so this was the last vc:
In post 290, Fate wrote:
"The cycle is complete, we enter a New Year with fresh numbers, dreams, and ideas! What themes should we explore, which paths to take?"
"People want a new year to reinvent themselves, but this can be empty ritual. We get that chance every moment of every day."

Vote Count:

Staeg (0):
SpyreX (1): pirate mollie
RedCoyote (0):
pirate mollie (0):
camntsuki (0):
drealmerz7 (0):
Infinity 324 (2): SpyreX, Papa Zito
Ser Arthur Dayne (2): camntsuki, Infinity 324
Nahdia (1): RedCoyote
Papa Zito (2): Kagami, Ser Arthur Dane
Kagami (0):
Dunnstral (2): Staeg, Nahdia
Nachomamma8 (1): drealmerz7

Not Voting: Dunnstral

With 13 alive it takes 7 to banish a mystic.
Deadline: January 9th, 9pm EST
this is how it stands now (if I am wrong plz correct me):
Vote Count:

Staeg (0):
SpyreX
(3)
: pirate mollie,
camnsuki
dunnstral

RedCoyote (0):
pirate mollie
(1)
:
nahdia

camntsuki (0):
drealmerz7 (0):
nacho

Infinity 324
(3)
: SpyreX, Papa Zito,
staeg

Ser Arthur Dayne (0):
Nahdia (1): RedCoyote
Papa Zito (2): Kagami, Ser Arthur Dane
Kagami (0):
Dunnstral (0):
Nachomamma8 (1): drealmerz7

With 13 alive it takes 7 to banish a mystic.
Deadline: January 9th, 9pm EST[/color]
the bold are recent comparisons. we have 6 days.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #376 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I don't like any of the vote changers except mebbe staeg cos I think he is bro-fisting spyrella and zito. I wld swap him with deamz. he is super sticky with his vote on nacho and nacho's vote smells funny.

wtf are the cupcakes doing like I am seeing way more of cupcake than camn and it makes me wanna lynch them. that "town bloc" was a cobbled together lazy readslist.

I am sad :(
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #377 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 363, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 329, Dunnstral wrote:This conversation is over
nah

I wld like to know too!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #381 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

okay

VOTE: nahdia
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #384 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 383, Nahdia wrote:Mercy me, pirate mollie, you voted me. I'm just so terrified. I'll do whatever you say. Just don't kill me. I don't want to die.
but nahdia I love your play, here is a sticker!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #385 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

its even scented
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #387 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

nahdia I am not posturing or pivoting anything, the game is anemic and I get it its the holidays. now is the time to breathe life into it and not deliberately try to stagnate the game through, which I feel is what you are doing. we have six days.

can you do more than what you are doing now?

[] yes
[] no

if you think I am scum then move the game in that direction, what I don't like is that you don't seem top care where it goes.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #392 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 389, Nahdia wrote:
In post 387, pirate mollie wrote:what I don't like is that you don't seem top care where it goes.
It's day 1, so you're right, I don't/
its a yes or no question prior to what you responded to
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #402 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 401, Nahdia wrote:
In post 397, camntsuki wrote:also- anyone wanna take odds on nacho and dreamerz being scum together?
dreal is town.
uhm no
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #405 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 400, drealmerz7 wrote:btw those odds would pay off like BOOOOM if it were true (cause we were scum together just in november)

but seriously nacho is probably scum and he's broken and crying in a corner that he rolled scum for this game that's why he's not around

he's been rolling scum tons and with how this game is set he'd be way more in it

this is the strongest scum-lurk read I've ever had and it's early D1 so...yerp, no one's going to believe it probably

nacho, what can I do? come dance with me in the forest?
can we plz, and I beg you with all of the earnestness of my soul, can we plz vote 1 of nacho/dreamz/nahdia/dunn

the pple who are as confused as I am get a pass

if the brofist grp continues on their trajectory I am going to weep with frustration.

am I voting nahdia? their play is pretty much "I am too kewl for this gig" which is fucking awful. but I really wanna shake out nacho/dreamz

VOTE: dreamz
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #414 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 409, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:MOLLIE can we talk about reads.
I am pretty sure I have had my brain scrambled by the pple who don't address anything I say to them.

when they do it is like, "oh yeah, why you read me as scumzorz, and I am ignoring you".

there is nothing to do with that.

if pple are townreading dreamz/nacho they need to speak now other than spyrella.

ffs can you help me with this.

camnsuki is awful but brofest is going after infinity. and I am not a fan of his play, he needs to bring it on.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #420 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

Spoiler:
[why/how do you say that with such confidence, nahdia?[/quote]I mean, overall I've been leaning town on you from the start. But I say it now with confidence because of a specific mindset you seem to be putting forward which is one I don't think you can fake. I mean, sure you could write the words, but I don't honestly believe you would KNOW to fake it.

Trying to understand someone's frame of mind is important to me even though I often fail at it. There are easy labels for different mindsets like "frustrated", "lazy", "sarcastic", etc, but in reality things are rarely so simple. There are shades of grey so to speak. And while lots of specific combinations of attitudes are more indicative of personality than alignment, there are certain perspectives I feel lean one way or the other.

If you need me to point to something concrete, I don't believe you would know to fake the tone of what you just wrote from 398 to 400. And I strongly doubt it's a tone that comes from you naturally while playing as scum. So I think you're town. Not with absolute confidence, but with enough confidence that if a serious wagon was building on you, I would make some attempt to derail it at this point.

Incidentally, this relates to why mollie is tragically failing to read me. She's looking at my attitude, what she describes as "I am too kewl for this gig" and somehow coming to the conclusion that it's scum indicative. That finally logical leap, that "I am too kewl for this gig" > Scum is something I'm struggling to follow. I can follow SAD's read on me, it's simple enough; he sees my posts as contrived. They're not, but I can't exactly PROVE they're not, and if they ARE contrived than it certainly follows that I'm scum. So his read makes sense. Similar logical follows for RC's read on me. But mollie's read on me is nonsensical. mollie is making the mistake of equating an attitude they don't respond to well with an attitude that's indicative of scum. An attitude only justifies a read when that attitude points towards a mindset (ie scum mindset or town mindset). In my case, my attitude is something mollie has been accusing of being not the most optimal townplay (see: her accusing me of "not doing enough", etc), which is a valid criticism, but even newbies fresh out of Road to Rome can tell you that town will not constantly play with regard to absolute optimal paths, for a variety of reasons.[/quote]quote="In post 413, Nahdia"][quote="In post 404, drealmerz7"]

this is word vomit.

omg can we lynch them.

no really that is what it is.

in case I need to make it clear VOTE: nahdia
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #425 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 422, Nahdia wrote:If you are town, mollie, maybe you should actually read the words and try to take some of it to heart. Because right now, you're voting a town with confidence and thus in major error. Learn from your mistakes, friend.
if you are town nahdia, you might try to take some things to heart. because you are voting town rn and don't seem to give a shit.

not to mention you are treating me as town with the words you are using which makes me wonder about your vote.

if you are town help me out here

eta: I am down with a cupcakes lynch
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #432 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 429, Nahdia wrote:
In post 425, pirate mollie wrote:not to mention you are treating me as town with the words you are using which makes me wonder about your vote.
I wondered if you might bring that up.

Yes, I am speaking to you as if you were town. I treat everyone I speak to as town, pretty much always. You can meta-dive me if you want to verify that. That's because, and this is a point I've made repeatedly already, I very rarely blur the line between my Day 1 reads and internalized "facts", from my perspective, of the game state (and rarely do I do so even later in the game). A majority is town, so I speak to everyone as if they're town, because that's correct for most people. And again, I don't suppose I
know
who isn't town.
this is a slide.

and I am wondering who else will pick up on this.

your play reads as scummy but you are offering up this tasty treat that if you are town we will find you equally useless while tossing up reads that will not go anywhere.

this is what you are doing.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #434 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 430, drealmerz7 wrote:*watches nahdia give mafia lesson to player whose account is older than I've been playing mafia and am baffled at how that pirate mollie is so clueless - and figure they must be scum*
I am pretty sure I asked you a question do you think you cld answer it
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #438 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

do something
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #441 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

okay yeah I will blend in and not play the game

I will try to blend into exactly what other pple are doing

you and nacho need to come forth with your reads cos you are voting each other and this looks like you are preparing for a dl luraderp lynch which is what is going on.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #445 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:49 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 440, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 434, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 430, drealmerz7 wrote:*watches nahdia give mafia lesson to player whose account is older than I've been playing mafia and am baffled at how that pirate mollie is so clueless - and figure they must be scum*
I went back and looked and must be missing it, yes I'd be most likely glad to answer.

Do you think you could type in full words and punctuation? this is a game based heavily on communication and yours could use improvement -

it's amazing really - spyrex, at least most of the time, no problem comprehending him as I read his jibberings

piratemollie's is a clusterfuck and I have a hard time just reading what she's saying, I have to read that shit at half speed and then it's kind of 'muhhhhh' anyway, phewww
can we lynch this

whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #447 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:56 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 446, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 414, pirate mollie wrote:if pple are townreading dreamz/nacho they need to speak now other than spyrella.
I'm townreading dream btw.
okay so what do you think about nacho?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #494 (isolation #50) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:40 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 462, SpyreX wrote:So dream and i just randomly decided to have this conversation? And camn talking about a bropass just was for funsies?

But yes please overreact to this its a pretty solid warmup for the wagon on me which will be coming soon enough.

Actually i want to see what the end of the play is keep going am.i a tragic hero?
so are you now reading cupcakes as town cos I can't tell
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #495 (isolation #51) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:48 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I think that I am losing the I CARE button.

I tried.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #516 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:28 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 514, Kagami wrote:
In post 509, Staeg wrote:
In post 507, Kagami wrote:Btw, Staeg, from what I've seen here, turtle-ness is probably pretty important.

I'd be willing to bet our role names are of the form: <flavored rolename>, a <Turtle/scumflavor> Mystic.
I was thinking more about the Path than the Turtle.
I have nothing mentioning a path in my PM, so yes, probably irrelevant.

I do have a pretty awesome Camn's Apartment reference, though.
:neutral:

VOTE: camnsuki
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #553 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:37 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 551, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 548, SpyreX wrote:Dude zito i dont know how else to push
I mean

The guy now has a hundred thousand posts in here. You've pointed to a mysterious camn interaction I can't find but is that really the only thing that pinged in all those words? Is there nothing more recent? Cuz tbh he looks like someone trying to solve the game.

To ensure clarity I'm not sadfacing because I suspect you're an evil space squid here but because I remember ye olden times when you'd grab a game by the throat and shake it into submission.
then why are you not voting spyrella

I am voting cmnsuki cos there is way too much of cupcake and not enough of camn.

she isn't trying to sort the game, she is tunneling spyrella whom you have said was town. if you think differently by all means say it. say it twice cos we are close to dl and the vc is shit and I feel like you know it.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #556 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:41 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 555, camntsuki wrote:
In post 553, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 551, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 548, SpyreX wrote:Dude zito i dont know how else to push

I am voting cmnsuki cos there is way too much of cupcake and not enough of camn.
Really? Do tell, which do you think have been cupcake and which do you think have been camn, because cupcake has literally been V/La for the greater part of the past week.
if your recourse is to imitate cupcake then we shld lynch you with fire and brimstone cos it will only get worse
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #558 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:51 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I think your slot needs to be lynched. your last post is srsly awful.

but it makes spyrella look better
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #562 (isolation #56) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:02 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 561, camntsuki wrote:
In post 558, pirate mollie wrote:I think your slot needs to be lynched. your last post is srsly awful.

but it makes spyrella look better
My last post is terrible because I'm asking you for reasons why you're voting us when you've done nothing but dodge, this post included?

Ok sure.
what exactly am I dodging
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #581 (isolation #57) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 580, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Papa Zito

Also, I'd be willing to lynch infinity
the timing of this is freaking terrible.

but no1 cares

may I plz be neighbourized? yes I know you exist, can we just bypass all of that crap cos yes I am town and I am losing patience.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #604 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I feel like I am not being incredibly unreasonable for wanting the vast majority of the game lynched.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #631 (isolation #59) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:06 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 619, Staeg wrote:Help you're both scum

I like staeg now
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #635 (isolation #60) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:29 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 633, RedCoyote wrote:
In post 418, drealmerz7 wrote:I did not say lurkernacho = scumnacho
In post 400, drealmerz7 wrote:[Nacho] is the strongest scum-lurk read I've ever had and it's early D1 so...yerp, no one's going to believe it probably
HUH?
I missed that.

I am fine with running up dreamz cos the cog-dis is strong, didn't he soft a special or something? I am not sure if this is a playstyle thing but I have strong opinions about players who do that crap and are town. but I am no sure if I wanna deal with another day with the spyrella/camnsuki fight again. I am always up for lynching cupcake cos how does he town read nacho when he says he is not reading the game. and camn's town bloc is awful and from what I have observed of her play she does not make awful posts. <---- I kind of really want to lynch them the more I think about it.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #657 (isolation #61) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:03 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 639, Papa Zito wrote:Is the hydra off your list cuz of the 1v1 or is there something else?
I wld like to know this too cos I am inclined to lynch cupcake and I don't really buy into your theory that 1v1's disappear on their own.

I don't really care if any1 gets whiplash with my push on camnsuki, there is something stinky going on with them and I am leaning that I want them lynched today. camn if you are town I am really sorry but I am tired of you 2 trying to imitate each other and saying, "hur dur, who do you think is posting" like that shit needs to die.

whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #658 (isolation #62) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:04 am

Post by pirate mollie »

eta: this is why pple don't like hydras cos of the antics you are pulling
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #659 (isolation #63) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:09 am

Post by pirate mollie »

ugh every1 is so at odds :(

we have 5 days pple
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #660 (isolation #64) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:16 am

Post by pirate mollie »

actually no

if he flips scum I bet some1 else's kidney that nacho is scum with him.

dreamz is defo trying to coast and I feel at this time we need to look at the pple who are not getting their hands dirty.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #663 (isolation #65) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:59 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 662, Papa Zito wrote:mollie I think we're in sync here what does it mean
Just to be clear so that I don't make any
I havewrong assumptions but what exactly are we In agreement on?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #673 (isolation #66) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:40 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 440, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 434, pirate mollie wrote:
I went back and looked and must be missing it, yes I'd be most likely glad to answer.

Do you think you could type in full words and punctuation? this is a game based heavily on communication and yours could use improvement -

it's amazing really - spyrex, at least most of the time, no problem comprehending him as I read his jibberings

piratemollie's is a clusterfuck and I have a hard time just reading what she's saying, I have to read that shit at half speed and then it's kind of 'muhhhhh' anyway, phewww
Can we lynch this thing goddamn

His ISO is vacuous and he hasn't given a single read is backed by any kind of in depth thought

He is telling pple how to catch scum when he is failing to demonstrate that he has knowledge of how to do so

It's a bunch of posturing and B's
And RC is right, nahdia is using buzzwords to pad their game.

I wish I had a machine gun to mow down all of the pple who are scumposting rn
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #684 (isolation #67) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 665, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 607, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 604, pirate mollie wrote:I feel like I am not being incredibly unreasonable for wanting the vast majority of the game lynched.
Hi madam do you have a moment to talk about scum Zito?
I am sorry sad, I didn't mean to ignore you. I am not sold on a scum!zito have you looked at dreamz?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #692 (isolation #68) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 676, Nahdia wrote:
In post 673, pirate mollie wrote:And RC is right, nahdia is using buzzwords to pad their game.
The fuck does this even mean?

PZ's recent posts are sort of
awkward
but there's nothing actually scum-indicative that I see. Not liking SAD's attack on Zito, feels a bit
opportunistic
or whatever. But on the other hand I really really liked from SAD for whatever reason so I'm leaning town on his slot atm.
I mean it exactly what the fuck I said it means I am pretty sure that I was pretty clear.

the bold are generic buzzwords that you are using with zero thought behind I mean really how the fuck was was sad's vote opportunistic on zito, I mean how many votes does he have, like 1. in no universe does that = opportunistic.

also this whole high and mighty "I am too cool 4 u to play this game" is getting old. rc might back off after you called him a dick but that crap doesn't work on me.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #694 (isolation #69) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 681, SpyreX wrote:No i said the nahdia hate was nonsensical and based on some meta bullshit

Which it is

I'm glad you think I'd need a team plotting to figure that out and to figure out you're a non entity

Even out here in the bush we can skin a carcass
can you plz try to stop pissing every1 off for 5 minutes and be helpful
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #695 (isolation #70) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 685, Dunnstral wrote:hi mollie
hi dunn
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #696 (isolation #71) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 693, Dunnstral wrote:Hey mollie, what are your thoughts if you give Kagami a short lookover?
how about you give dreamz a lookover cos that is who I am pushing
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #725 (isolation #72) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 697, SpyreX wrote:
In post 694, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 681, SpyreX wrote:No i said the nahdia hate was nonsensical and based on some meta bullshit

Which it is

I'm glad you think I'd need a team plotting to figure that out and to figure out you're a non entity

Even out here in the bush we can skin a carcass
can you plz try to stop pissing every1 off for 5 minutes and be helpful
Give me camns head on a plate and yep.

Otherwise pretty sure you were on the little fanclub of well spyrex just isn't here

I am now
yaye! I am glad that you are here.

I know cupcake is full of it cos he took a pic of fate at the montreal meet and him or camn implying that he isn't posting is bs. I will not shed a tear if they are lynched if they are gonna play this way.

I have had convos with muffina (muffinmanz) and he thinks that bullshit low level play is toxic to town. I don't think he cares about the namecalling or whatever. I am inclined to agree with him cos it is positively corrosive.

there are not enough bullets to shoot all of the players that I wld love to shoot and I am struggling with trying to figure out what is playstyle and what is play coming from scum.

did you see my list of dumb town bullshit I posted at the beginning of the game? there are like 5 players who are doing that and it is completely demoralizing.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #726 (isolation #73) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 724, SpyreX wrote:See dunn i like you we could go places

But camn first
see I was starting to like you but when you make posts like this it makes my stomach churn
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #735 (isolation #74) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 727, SpyreX wrote:Hey he votes for infinity and calls that reason for the kag town read bonkers i can get behind that
then why are you not establishing the groundwork for town to work together instead of being divisive? just cos you like what some1 is saying does not make them town, like this kagami thing with you is new I mean where did the camsuki hate go? and why don't you like her? is it cos she was voting you?

we have 4 days. 4. not 2 weeks not 1 but 4 days.

I think nacho may actually be scum but he is way better at corralling town than town is doing for themselves.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #737 (isolation #75) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 734, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 684, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 665, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 607, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 604, pirate mollie wrote:I feel like I am not being incredibly unreasonable for wanting the vast majority of the game lynched.
Hi madam do you have a moment to talk about scum Zito?
I am sorry sad, I didn't mean to ignore you. I am not sold on a scum!zito have you looked at dreamz?
I liked his first few posts they gave me extremely good gut vibe.
I don't like his disappearing act while posting elsewhere on site.

and I don't like that he is talking ABOUT me rather than TO me
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #740 (isolation #76) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 736, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 733, SpyreX wrote:I'm saying theres nothing scary about posting it
No I'm p sure literally everyone and their mother gets an aneurysm whenever someone dares to discuss anything related to roles on Day 1 on this site.
I am directly asking to be neighborized is this giving you an aneurysm

watch the hood be dreamz nahdia and dunn

I am not trying to be contentious but ugh, there are pple whom I expect more of that are failing to deliver
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #742 (isolation #77) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 741, SpyreX wrote:
In post 735, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 727, SpyreX wrote:Hey he votes for infinity and calls that reason for the kag town read bonkers i can get behind that
then why are you not establishing the groundwork for town to work together instead of being divisive? just cos you like what some1 is saying does not make them town, like this kagami thing with you is new I mean where did the camsuki hate go? and why don't you like her? is it cos she was voting you?

we have 4 days. 4. not 2 weeks not 1 but 4 days.

I think nacho may actually be scum but he is way better at corralling town than town is doing for themselves.
Ohh i can multitask

I mean I'm not going to until camn is dead so my vote sits there while other things are discussed

And dunn hasnt been active but i do like his last page and scum dunn buddying up to me the pariah well
I am buddying up to you too

why do you think kagami is scum
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #759 (isolation #78) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 756, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 755, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Great then why the fuck are you wasting my time let me read people how I want to if you're not gonna help me with the read in any way and just criticize everything I say.
Crrrrriticizing should be parrrrt offfff the prrrocess.
then why are you not criticizing the players who deserve it instead of after the 1s who actually give a damn

there is something missing from your play can you guess what it is
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #761 (isolation #79) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 760, Dunnstral wrote: mollie plz
why are you asking me this after dismissing the softing from dreamz?

my role tells me so and no you are not gonna get more than that

the rolefishing is obnoxious especiallysince I will role claim faster than superman can catch a bullet. why? cos when town are walking in different directions and I am not sure who are on my team I simply don't care.

dreamz throwing shade on me came out of nowhere so either I am dealing with an alt or I am dealing with some1 who is getting inside info from another source

like I didn't really didn't notice it at first cos shade is shade but he is not in my happy pile and I wish pple wld look at his iso instead of listening to your "IMA NOT GONNA LET DREAMZERS GET LYNCHED"
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #762 (isolation #80) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

also I don't get the impression that you really care what I say cos otherwise you wld not be rolefishing this hard

I am either a townread or not, there is enough content for you to make your own judgment and not do this covert "WHATS YOUR ROLE MOLLIE JUST TELL ME"
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #764 (isolation #81) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I give up

lets just only let the same 5 pple play the game so that we can derplynch hours before dl. who knows, we might hit scum cos sometimes that happens
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #783 (isolation #82) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 752, Nachomamma8 wrote:Nahdia/Dunn/Drrrrrealm is the nexus offfff playerrrrrs that I don't like, but cerrrrtain interrrractions between them fffffeel strrrange.
Nahdia's on and off rrrread on Dunn is weirrrrd ffffforrrr a parrrtnerrrr interrraction.
Dunn and Nahdia both harrrrrd deffffending drrrream fffforrrr weak rrrrreasons is an odd trrrrrifffffecta interrraction.
is it a scum trifecta

I am totally willing to go there why aren't you

you are in the juxtaposition category and I don't really know what to do with you
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #786 (isolation #83) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:52 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #789 (isolation #84) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:11 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 788, camntsuki wrote:
(best part is that none of those wrong reasons are alignment indicative to begin with lmao)
^ this is a wonderful reason to lynch you, ty for pointing it out <3

I am telling you pple he will not get better not even camn can raise the real estate of that hydra
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #790 (isolation #85) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

omgoodness is that camn posting?

my bad
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #792 (isolation #86) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:23 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

no u
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #822 (isolation #87) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:08 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 816, Kagami wrote:Mollie, do you benefit from being "neighborized" specifically or from being in a PT? Or do you just want the extra line of communication?
being in a pt

eta: also can pple plz leave zito alone
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #831 (isolation #88) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:34 am

Post by pirate mollie »

kagami do you think we will get a spyrella lynched? I want cupcake cos it will bring the noise level down and camn is not making the hydra better. I fell like 1 or the other (spyrella vs camnsuki) will help clarify the game but infinity, ugh, I wish he wld lay out more in depth his thoughts but this little voice inside of me says he is overwhelmed and is town reaching out and I cannot ignore that.

you are right in calling out nacho in the way that you are doing it but no1 ever wants to lynch nacho, ever, believe me I have tried. what is missing is the emotional content of his posts, but it is meta and I guess the trend is to ignore meta.

cupcake might unfortunately be town but I am reluctant to give their play a pass. but I feel this way about a lot of the players.

I feel good about you but gun to my head I wld never be able to articulate it in a way that other pple cld understand. I will do my best tho.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #846 (isolation #89) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:31 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 836, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 778, Papa Zito wrote:There's no progression in any of this. It's all random and self-contradictory and if I hear "welp hydra" I swear to god I'll burn this thread down. The weird dance with Mollie and 296 are gravy.
I think that maybe you'rrrrre getting a lot offfff noise fffffrrrrrom camn's playstyle that's just playstyle.

One offfff yourrrrr prrrrroblems seems to be that Camn voted Nahdia despite having strrrrrongerrrrr suspicions elsewherrrrre - I don't think that's parrrrrticularrrrrly weirrrrrd ffffforrrrr herrrrr; in Fffffamily Mafffffia, she ended up voting Jalapeno when she was suspecting me; she also posited a possible House/Drrrrram/Krrrrraska scumteam then didn't do anything with it ffffforrrrr a verrrrry long time. I think that when she's town (and prrrrrobably when she's scum although I don't have as much experrrrrience therrrrre) she likes to play with severrrrral possibilities at once; sometimes she'll fffffeel verrrrry strrrrrongly about something ffffforrrrr one second and then a little while laterrrrr it doesn't seem quite so appealing (such as when she fffffelt rrrrreally good about me being scum beffffforrrrre she unvoted Jalapeno, then it ffffflarrrrred up ffffforrrrr a little while and then died ffffforrrrr no rrrrreal rrrrreason again in Fffffamily Mafffffia).

This mindset explains to me why she'd end up voting Nahdia but talk about possible Nacho-drrrrrealmerrrrr and SpyrrrrreX-Dunnstrrrrral worrrrrlds; the scum motivation behind it that you seem to be exprrrrressing is that scum!camn doesn't know that she's exprrrrressing scumrrrrreads on people otherrrrr than Nahdia/isn't talking about Nahdia that much (prrrrresumably to get Nahdia lynched without having to signiffffficantly defffffend it, but I don't think that makes sense as a narrrrrrrrrrative when Nahdia hasn't been close to getting lynched, but I could defffffinitely be missing something therrrrre).

I also think sometimes she makes votes just to see how things shake out - take, ffffforrrrr example, Camn sheeping House rrrrrandomly in Fffffamily Mafffffia. This is what I think that herrrrr Infffffinity vote meant to herrrrr; I think she was just trrrrrying to change the vibe offfff the game which meant encourrrrraging a D1 lynch that she didn't love and she didn't hate.

Therrrrre arrrrre also a couple interrrrractions centerrrrring arrrrround me that you'rrrrre weirrrrrded out about, and I think that it's just a rrrrreffffflection offfff herrrrr trrrrreatment offfff me in generrrrral. When she talks to me about my rrrrread on someone else even though she's scumrrrrreading me Day 1, that's the brrrrro pass - she generrrrrally fffffeels uncomffffforrrrrtable lynching me Day 1 and doesn't mind giving me a bit offfff space on occasion; she does want everrrrry efffffffffforrrrrt to rrrrread me though, so she does end up questioning and drrrrrawing out my opinion on cerrrrrtain playerrrrrs to get a betterrrrr bead on me and on them. When she wanted to give drrrrrealmerrrrr a pass but wanted to "shake me out", she wasn't talking about lynching, she was talking about prrrrressurrrrre. I can see why she'd be morrrrre interrrrrested in sorrrrrting me overrrrr drrrrrealmerrrrr based on the brrrrro pass.
here is the problem I have with the first paragraph of your post; camn does that as town and actually her posts when she is town usually land on scum. she is a spot on intuitive player do you really see this happening in this game?

why are our interpretations of her play so diametrically opposed?

your treatment of
her
is totally off and your treatment of dreamz is so much more interesting. help out with that and you might move the game in a further direction cos rn you are commenting and not investing.

do you think that dreamz is scum? what do you think of dunn's "I am not lynching dreamz" like you are totally ignoring that. you are ignoring dunn and catering to the most vocal players.

why are our interpretations of her play so diametrically opposed?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #849 (isolation #90) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:37 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 844, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 783, pirate mollie wrote:is it a scum trifecta

I am totally willing to go there why aren't you

you are in the juxtaposition category and I don't really know what to do with you
I don't think that all thrrrrree offfff them arrrrre scum togetherrrrr
(2 offfff the thrrrrree prrrrrobably worrrrrks but Dunn/Nahdia/Drrrrrealmerrrrr is just a weirrrrrd combo thanks to theirrrrr interrrrractions as a whole)

I'm herrrrre now. Wherrrrre did you go?
then of the 3 who do you think are the 2 scum

I hate that I am having to come at you this hard I hate it but nacho there is a lot left out of your word vomit.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #853 (isolation #91) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:41 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 848, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 831, pirate mollie wrote:I want cupcake cos it will bring the noise level down and camn is not making the hydra better.
I don't think that mislynching that hydrrrrra will brrrrring noise down; I think that cupcake will prrrrrobably burrrrry the thrrrrread in toxicity ifffff he's being policy lynched and I don't want to go thrrrrrough that and don't think it would be good ffffforrrrr the game in generrrrral. I agrrrrree with you on Infffffinity; it's not the type offfff town rrrrread that I could powerrrrrfffffully defffffend ifffff push comes to shove but he does legitimately fffffeel lost and I don't want to lynch him today. I'm happy to lynch drrrrrealmerrrrrz/Zito/Nahdia/Dunn today, would ffffflex to Infffffinity/Staeg ifffff prrrrressed, wouldn't lynch anyone else. Can we comprrrrromise somewherrrrre in that grrrrroup?
move the game to a dreamz lynch

cos you are not doing that at all
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #869 (isolation #92) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:46 am

Post by pirate mollie »

ffs

@ nacho

so you think think that dreamz is hoodwinking dunn somewhere cos really that is the only place he cld be doing this from what I have noticed and now you wanna lynch zito

can you plz give me an opinion on dunn saying he will defend dreamz in a way that reflects on a sudden unvote off of dreamz but now you want to lynch zito? plz humour me and give a reason to vote zito that is not iso-ing him and coming up with (<comment>) that are reasonable w/o parroting the reasons which have already been said?

the timing of your unvote off of dreamz makes zero sense especially since he is not posting in the game but somehow manages in his idle time to post elsewhere and no I am not talking about games. if you think that my whole nahdia/dreamz/dunn is a bust then talk to me about dunn and how you are avoiding that whole duo that you have dropped like a hot potato.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #878 (isolation #93) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 874, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 869, pirate mollie wrote:so you think think that dreamz is hoodwinking dunn somewhere cos really that is the only place he cld be doing this from what I have noticed and now you wanna lynch zito
I don't want to lynch Zito. I'm voting Zito because that's wherrre the herrrrd is going fffforrrrr now. Ifffff therrre's movement towarrrrds the thrrrree people I want lynched the most, that's wherrrre I'll be.
who are the 3 you want lynched again
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #879 (isolation #94) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 876, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 869, pirate mollie wrote:the timing of your unvote off of dreamz makes zero sense especially since he is not posting in the game but somehow manages in his idle time to post elsewhere and no I am not talking about games. if you think that my whole nahdia/dreamz/dunn is a bust then talk to me about dunn and how you are avoiding that whole duo that you have dropped like a hot potato.
I didn't unvote him because I thought he was town, although I am not rrrreally botherrrred by him posting elsewhere.

I don't think that the thrrreee you've pointed out arrrrre a bust; what gave you that imprrrrression?
so dreamz is a townread now?

just wanna be super clear on this

cos you mentioned 3 pple whom you want lynched and I am backtracking in order to figure out who they are cos you still felt confident to say in post that there are 3 pple you want lynched cos I am super confused cos i thought dreamz was 1 of them
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #880 (isolation #95) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 874, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 869, pirate mollie wrote:so you think think that dreamz is hoodwinking dunn somewhere cos really that is the only place he cld be doing this from what I have noticed and now you wanna lynch zito
I don't want to lynch Zito. I'm voting Zito because that's wherrre the herrrrd is going fffforrrrr now. Ifffff therrre's movement towarrrrds the thrrrree people I want lynched the most, that's wherrrre I'll be.
In post 875, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 869, pirate mollie wrote:plz humour me and give a reason to vote zito that is not iso-ing him and coming up with () that are reasonable w/o parroting the reasons which have already been said?
I'm not townrrrreading him. I'm ffffollowing Kagami.
I alrrready gave you an answerrrr to the Dunn question unless I hallucinated it.
so you don't want to lynch zito but you are following kagami and the herd is herding in that direction but you are not townreading him

this is the very definition of fencesitting
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #881 (isolation #96) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 873, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 865, SpyreX wrote:I mean you're quoting another game, infinity is saying well he did that cause and nacho is saying let's not lynch camn cause itll... hurt feelings?
You have to meet me halffffway Spyrrrrrex. Rrrright now you'rrrre digging yourrrr heels in on this camn nonsense
because they werrrrre completely offfff about who you werrrrre pushing; I'm not voting them because I think they arrrrre town and I think yourrrr rrrrreasons fffforrrrr voting them arrrrre borrring and uninspirrrring. I've talked about the rrrrreasons why I'm suspecting my main thrrree suspects; why arrrrre none of these good lynches?

Rrrright now I'm looking for a lynch. Iffff that rrrrrequirrrres a leap of ffffaith in orderrrrr to get thrrrrough the day, ffffine. Ifff you want to save Zito and want my vote to do it, you know who I want dead.
at this time I am pretty sure that spyrella wants to lynch infinity cos that is the only place he will get traction and it isn't him and he has been off of the camnsuki meth wagon ever since that cupcake thing started getting hostile
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #883 (isolation #97) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 882, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 878, pirate mollie wrote:who are the 3 you want lynched again
Drrream/Nahdia/Dunn.
I thought you were townreading him isn't that why you jumped off of him?

also your push on him is weaksauce if you wanted him lynched it wld have happened by now

also didn't you say to nahdia that she was alienating me which she totally is but my point is that you are totally talking to her as if she were town?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #889 (isolation #98) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 885, Nahdia wrote:"talking to X as if they're town" continues to be a method of scumhunting with 0 reliability.
this is criticism w/o content and you have been doing this all game
sorry if i alienated you ftr, wasn't actually my intention, i'll try to tune it down the on jerk-meter.
if you can somehow turn the jerkometer off that wld be fantastic
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #904 (isolation #99) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 902, camntsuki wrote:that is... howdoyousay.. "pulling a Betelgeuse"?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #907 (isolation #100) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 905, SpyreX wrote:For reals though I'm not moving my vote and i will be literally shocked with the amount of fragmentation if scum get lynched today
do you even remember who it is on? I had to go way back in your iso in order to find it and unless you can come up with convincing arguments as to why they are scum outside of a pl your vote is pretty stale and hollow.

@ sad, kagami, rc

mebbe dunn

can we somehow coalesce on either spyrella, zito, nacho

I am game
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #926 (isolation #101) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:50 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

VOTE: nacho
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #950 (isolation #102) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:42 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 946, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Ugh infinity's posting is so bad but I still don't get a scumvibe from them just an arragont person who thinks he's a mafia legend trying to dictate how people should play while being an utter failure at the game.
I think you are wrong about infinity. i have never gotten that impression of him at all.

and I think he is town. I will work with you on zito but we are gonna need to sell it to every1 else.

@ infinity - I don't know what to say to you. I disagree with a lot of what you are saying but we are so incredibly out of sync that I don't think it is made up. you aren't feeling the game and I ge that.

no1 can say for sure who is what w/o inside knowledge that is not accessible to most players. I am just tired of losing game after game cos players won't lynch person a or person b cos they like them or think they are genuine. honestly nahdia reminds me a lot of bins in the hunger games rn. they may get a d1 pass just for that but there is something hinky going on between dreamz/dunn/nahdia and I am not exactly the most patient of pple. dunn gets a day tho BUT THATS IT.

fate told me a while ago that town have never won a game that he modded. I cld say a lot and point out with who I think might actually be town and I wld say that scum have a pretty high chance at winning the game but I am trying not to be negative. I am clutching at rc, kagami and sad with desperate hands cos those 3 will be the voices of sanity. (watch them all be scum :( )

there is not soul in nacho's posts. none nada zero.
I think it wld be a fantastic idea to lynch cupcake but I have a light town lean on them.
spyrella needs to stop being funny witty and charming with his hyperbole that way I can go back to wanting him lynched.
where on earth did staeg go. its like he just went *poof* and disappeared only to make cameo appearances. I wld love to hear and see more of him.

who did I miss
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #951 (isolation #103) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:47 am

Post by pirate mollie »

oh yeah that zito thing who has shown all the personality of an avocado. it might even be possible that some avocados have more personality.

VOTE: zito
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #954 (isolation #104) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:28 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 952, Infinity 324 wrote:Yeah I understand your frustration mollie, and I agree it might be better if we didn't try to sync our reads this game.
In post 950, pirate mollie wrote:there is not soul in nacho's posts. none nada zero.
Also wanted to say that I definitely agree with this but not sure it's alignment indicative in this case? I haven't played much with nacho though.
in this case I think it is. while it has been a while since either of us have played with each other solo, I think his ability to emotionally lie is still something he cannot easily do. I can't do any of the usual tricks that I use in order to draw him out but there are a cple of giant red flags that are impossible to ignore. scumacho has a tendency to hide behind heavy analysis on a player with lots of words and are usually correct when talking about certain players when he wants to get on their good side (i.e: his read on camn). but dreamz asked him to dance which scumacho ignored and the only follow up was a limp wristed vote. but the BIGGEST thing is how he is brushing off kagami; kagami is a player he highly respects and 1 in which he wld reach out to and yes he can read her. he isn't doing that. so I guess if I had to put it into words I wld say that he is townhunter and gatherer and is great at drawing town together. I am not seeing that here. he is coasting but it will be challenging to get other pple to see it.

this is a player that I have been playing with since I got here. while I do not claim to be an expert at reading him I do think I have better chance than most pple. it is not a scumread that is locked in stone, I wld really love to talk to kagami about it but I am not sure if we will have time. that is what I think of nacho at this time and why he is a scumread for me.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #988 (isolation #105) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 984, camntsuki wrote:Deadline Flashlynch on Nacho? I'm against that.

Dreamerz or Zito
I cld be down with this.

I srsly doubt that dreamz *magically* figured out that he was scum before nacho even posted.

@ nacho

I tried to help you lynch dreamz cos his play is godawful but you switched to zito for reason's that I cld not fathom.

I am trying to reach out to you but you are cold and guarded and I don't understand why. it isn't quantity I am looking for, its quality. if you are town then you shld have trusted me to do your legwork for you, I know being too busy to post is not alignment indicative and I know how much you love playing scum. the only reason I left dreamz alone is cos you abandoned and dunn is insinuating he has role related reasons to give dreamz a day. the way in that dunn is sheeping dreamz does not look like scum interaction to me and you trying to say that it is makes me want to lynch you. cos you are way smarter than that.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #989 (isolation #106) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 981, Nahdia wrote:hey mollie who is your top townread? just one name please.
I don't do comparison of townreads it just isn't my style I have 3 townreads and those are the 1s I am trying to work with. kagami isn't around much, rc is v/la so it is just sad and I but we can't do this alone.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #990 (isolation #107) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

well infinity is helping too
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #993 (isolation #108) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

we relly

really

really need a vc
In post 992, Nahdia wrote:Okay that's fine, let's try this.

What slot that's town do you think you can work best with?
its hard to tell at this point cos rc is v/la and kagami is not around much which is very typical of her play.I work well with sad but we need a need a grounding force between us.I wld really to see if rc and I are still on the same page and I want to hear whaa kagami has to say.

I have reread nacho's posts and I am still not feeling it from him. so I will be okay with lynching him I guess. I think dreamz is bullshitting his read him and but nacho didn't really address any of the points I raised against him.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #995 (isolation #109) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 994, Fate wrote:My flights got all fucked up Im stranfed in Ohilly make your own damm VCs

You hitxhds can have an eztsnsion dobt worry
alright mr. cranky butt ty for the extension!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1029 (isolation #110) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:34 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1019, drealmerz7 wrote:when's the last time anyone here played a completed game with nacho?
HI DREAMZ HI

have a seat:

I played a game with nacho fairly recently, in fall i think. I got paranoid cos of what I felt was bad timing of a hammer and then our hydras worked stuff out and things were super kewl. but you know what? it doesn't matter how recent the game was what you shld be paying attention is
how many
games I have played with nacho. there are a cple of pple that I believe are in this game who have played with him quite a bit. I have played with him on talk rational, mindromp, rational skepticism, free thought forum and it seems like there are 1 or 2 others. so i have had the chance to see him in a bunch of different environments with a bunch of different players.

I have no read on him which is why I wanted to talk to kagami, I have a hydra with her and 1 of the things that I came to greatly to appreciate about her is how grounded she is in her approach to the game cos I am so not.

but lets come back to your argument on scumacho. it is based on you psychically predicting that nacho rolled scum and a gambler's fallacy. no1 in their right mind is gonna buy that cos it is not a very good argument. pple are willing to lynch him cos of paranoia which isn't a particular good reason either. its better than yours tho, you only have 2 games to compare and none of them were town so I highly doubt you are able to read him. i really hate his "dreamz and dunn are working together!" from him cos I mean really. but is not truly a scumtell for him, it means he is not feeling super connected to the game which a lot of pple are feeling.

if you are being lynched d1 there is probably a very good reason for that. pple want to lynch you now cos your poting is awful, you are pushing a terrible case, you are bringing too much noise to the game and every1 knows that it is players like you who will be either endgamed or lynched at the worst possible time if you are town. so yeah I can see why pple are fine with lynching you.

my advice to you is is to chill and entertain the ida that you are wrong. you tried to take pot shots at me at the beginning of the game which I know for fact you are wrong.

the problem I have with your lynch is that we will not get very much from wagon analysis from that. dunn is asking for a day which makes you both locked into a claim that better had make sense by tomorrow. I personally think you wld make a great vig shot, but I don't use my vigs to shoot scum I use them to clarify the game for myself and for other pple. a lot of pple disagree with that approach.

having said all this, i am not gonna fight the nacho lynch super hard cos I have no ground to stand on with it.

anyways back to our regular scheduled show.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1030 (isolation #111) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:36 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1025, drealmerz7 wrote:that is where things were looking off for me too so now that that's straight infinity can go ahead and bump up to that 1st tier but I still prefer camn or nacho by a decent enough margin
this is the only post that you have made that i actually like. there is not enough camn in that hydra. that thing that she does when she is town is something she is doing in this game. but I can say that about more than half the playerlist and surely they can't all be scum. I mean can they?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1031 (isolation #112) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:40 am

Post by pirate mollie »

@ nahdia

sad is my strongest townread rn. I feel really good about calling him town. rc's real estate has dropped a good bit.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1034 (isolation #113) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:48 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1032, drealmerz7 wrote:pretty sure not half

but possible we're in a 9v2v2 or even an 8v2v2v1

call me crazy if you must, that is generally what happens when I setup spec
i don't think that you are crazy, paranoid but not crazy. when a game feels this off it is usually cos its multiball but this is a mini, not a large.

the paranoid whispers in my mind is that rc and staeg are scum cos they are hanging out in the outer edges of the game but look townier than most of the players in the game which is usually where I find scum.

anyway I am gonna shut up now for a bit
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1063 (isolation #114) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:47 am

Post by pirate mollie »

we need to shelve the multiball talk, we won't no much until tomorrow
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1108 (isolation #115) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1104, camntsuki wrote:
In post 1088, SpyreX wrote:I'm on record right now that i have 0 to do with orb madness
Us as well.. but given that the shards move freely, that can change.
In post 1089, RedCoyote wrote:Third, did you aquire another piece of the orb?
Don't answer that. Oh good you didn't.

I agree in re: Papa Zito probably not being lynchproof scum... buuuuuut
In post 1099, RedCoyote wrote:not even Fate would torture us with.
I never say never.

In re: Dunn's Nacho suspicion: I don't think that nacho lacks subtlety to the extent that he would attack the THREE people who maybe-softed. If he is scum, and he knows about the orb, he knows it can move. Locking into scumreads on three people.. 2 of which probably WONT have the orb going forward- that's bad scumplay, and nacho isn't bad at scumplay. If he had really pushed ONE of them, maybe.
PLUS- if your theory is true- why didn't the kill land in those three?

Also
UNVOTE:
I believe Dunn.
if those were his scumreads then why did he vote zito.

I am not sold on a town!zito like other pple I have been both a town governor and I am terrible with the role. as town I saved scum and as town I saved the person who went on to win the game. it was dreadful.

I isoed nacho last night and his iso is full of no and I can't even.

VOTE: nacho

I do find it incredibly odd that nahdia asked me who wld I cld work with best and I said sad. not sure if hat has anything to do with or not.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1109 (isolation #116) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:01 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I believe dunn's story too. it makes sense wrt dreamz play.

also dunn and I are on the same page wrt nacho but apparently for different reasons.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1110 (isolation #117) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:05 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

also camnwhat do you think of spyrella now that the other game has ended and you can talk about it
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1112 (isolation #118) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:25 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1111, Staeg wrote:Dunn's Nacho push is beyond bullshit.
then listen to mine, I think it is likely that nacho picked up their was something going between dunn/dreamz and his push on dreamz was beyond bullshit as was your and rc's. you voted him for playstyle reasons but it is possible that is what you find scummy and nacho can usually parse the difference between playstyle and genuine alignment.

the fact that hop to discredit dunn while ignoring my case but I guess that yesterday too is gross.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1113 (isolation #119) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:27 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

*I guess yesterday and that too is gross
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1115 (isolation #120) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:33 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

also also it wld not surprise me if scum had prior knowledge of the orbs. it makes sense
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1128 (isolation #121) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:58 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1124, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1082, Dunnstral wrote:Really interested in seeing what Nacho says. Wondering what his motive could be. I'm not willing to believe it's all a coincidence.
I didn't notice drealmer's crumb, nor your crumb, nor Nahdia's.
I don't think that drealmer is town for crumbing possession of a fragment of the Orb (especially since possession isn't indicative of alignment), and your idea that I'm hunting orb fragments is cute but doesn't really follow with me not actively trying to get any of those suspects lynched which Mollie will attest to and with none of those three dying.

Vote: drealmerz7

Mlem mlem
this post is some hot garbage

I think if you were town and too busy you wld rhapsodize us with beautiful sweet promises that you will post content later.

you didn't do that.

instead you pushing this very tired push on dreamz when it shld be very apparent that it is a playstyle issue. you LOVE players like that. you find them funny and entertaining and usually try to keep them mislynched. I bet you were telling the truth when you said in that games with dreamz how you were tired of rolling scum. I don't buy into the gambler's fallacy that is the crux of his reasons for thinking he is scum but I do find your reaction weird and when called you ought on your previous games you looked like caught scum and are going to do nothing but make snarky potshots from the side and push on an easy target.

there is not 1 single thing that is town about this post, there is no thought just snark aimed at dunn which is a way to discredit him and it looks like you are waiting to see where town will go wrt him cos town!you knows what town paranoia looks like. don't make me post that dreadful pirate speak post again. I mean are you gonna go back to that trajectory of dunn and dreamz are SCUM TOGETHER???? AND THAT THEY CONCOCTED THIS ENTIRE PLAN WITH THEIR WILY WAYS IN ORDER TO HOODWINK TOWN TO THE END OF THE GAME??? I am sure they are flattered that you think that they cld pull it off but I doubt that is what either of them are doing.

and you wld have to be blind not to have seen a connection the between duun/dreamz with the obvs broadcasting of what they were doing I mean I mentioned it, sad mentioned it, and a cple of other pple mentioned it was impossible to miss.

I think you are scum. it is just a matter of trying to figure out a way to get other pple to see it which will not be easy.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1129 (isolation #122) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:03 am

Post by pirate mollie »

@ camn

so if you think that spyrella is scum then why are you not voting him?

infinity looks like lost town. I don't think that he wld go "hur dur, I am so lost" on d1 knowing how much attention he wld attract. that is the kind of thing you save until d3 or mylo after town has lynched town after and you have a legit way of saying that based on with the info that is in the thread you don't know who is scum.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1136 (isolation #123) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:29 am

Post by pirate mollie »

infinity why are you not reading my posts
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1144 (isolation #124) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

guys guys guys

there is an easy way to keep track of the orbs and to don't even have to focus on it.

n0

dunn had a fire orb
kagami had an earth orb

the orbs seem to be divided up into categories of fire/south, north/earth and while no1 has revealed it yet I am willing to bet that air/east and water/west in accordance with native american mysticism and neo-paganism. I am guessing that is where fate is pulling from.

on d2 the orb holders from n1 reveal whom they gave it to or some1 can claim it. this will give town an ability to track pple's reads and whether or not there is an organic progression in their reads or whether they are coming out of the blue.

that way you can track the orbs through info reveal and when some1 is nked their flip will give a way to track what element orb are in play and you will know which 1s are missing.
this is not to take the place of good ol' fashion scumhunting
it will merely be a tool to help as far as tracking pple's reads. its a way of giving scum less room to hide.

it might be a red herring that is why the orbs shld not be focused on but rather the focus is on reads and reasons for why they did the action that they did.

it is what we do with pr's, we get their actions and see if they make sense as town.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1146 (isolation #125) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1141, SpyreX wrote:Under the guise of hes trying to get all the sweet orb loot?
sad was suspecting nacho and I wld have gone with it if zito had shown up. there is the distinct possibility that scum have 1 and it wld be easier to gain trust from the town players who had them in order to get all of them.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1148 (isolation #126) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1147, Dunnstral wrote:I guess Kagami and I had differing ideas.
how so
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1151 (isolation #127) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

you said you were gonna post content so do so

I am not above policy lynching you if this all you are gonna bring to the game. and I can't quite let go of a niggling suspicion that you are scum with nacho. you seemed so convinced he was scum yesterday what exactly happened to that read?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1172 (isolation #128) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1162, Nachomamma8 wrote:when i was town and too busy i used to just promise content later until i had time, mlem mlem. lately, I've been providing snippets of content when I don't have time and filling the cracks when I do have time, mlem mlem. I don't really see why this is a problem for you, especially when we've been having remarkably similar scumreads (even while you're telling me that drealmer is town and i'm not seeing past a playstyle issue you can't help but scumread him); you say that you don't understand why I'm going where I'm going and yet end in the same exact places I do; I don't think it's coincidence, I just think that we're seeing the same things and you're not seeing my process for getting there, mlem mlem.
what similar scumreads are we having? I don't even know who your scumreads ARE now that you think dunn is town? I mean are you still scumreading nahdia? I mean lets discuss
THAT
, cos what you are saying is not true.

and this puts me in a bind. there is phenomena going around where pple say that, "I think this cos this thing happened", when what they said happened never took place. its not just you, I see it all over the place including this game.

so tell me what scumreads we have in common, and what conclusions we are drawing that are the same. cos no, that is not what I see happening.
i do love players like drealmer, mlem mlem. that doesn't mean that i ignore them when they are scum and drealmer is scum, mlem mlem. I've seen him with scumreads before; they possess and overtake him and he pushes them with this beautiful,
single-mindedness that shows he believes 100% of what he's saying
and he's going to see it through until the end, mlem mlem. When we played together and I was a jester playing for town and he was town he barely had any time to play at all and yet instantly got a clear town signal the moment he engaged a single person, mlem mlem. I'm not getting that signal here, mlem mlem. Neither are you, mlem mlem. Why, mlem mlem? Is it because that rascal Nacho is bullying drealmer, mlem mlem? Or is it because I'm seeing him for what he really is, mlem mlem?
you mean like what he did yesterday with you? cos isn't that exactly what he did? the only thing I find suspect is that he is not saying 1 thing about it today. what looks like is going on between you is scum theatre. there is a lot of posturing, but it comes across as shallow and I feel like I am watching a performance and not a mutual exchange of cross-scumreads.
With Dunn, I laughed when I read his case, mlem mlem. I do think that it makes him town; not scum, not null, not town; only town can come up with reasoning that insane and yet dripping with that amount of conviction and I thought it was awesome, mlem mlem. I was dismissive of the case because it was something that I knew people weren't going to buy into because it's ridiculous and I figured once he got it out in the open and thought about it in the open he'd rethink his approach, mlem mlem. You and I both know that my approach to a game as scum isn't to see some wonky orb fragments floating around and then spend my entire game making half-assed pushes on all possible orb carries, mlem mlem.
oh yaye! we agree on a read! how about that, we agree that dunn is obvstown. glad you changed youyr mind on that 1.
i was blind to role interactions, mlem mlem. I don't know if you remember how horrible I am at picking up at PRs as scum, but that lack of talent translates to my town game, mlem mlem. I didn't think that drealmer/Dunn was because of role information; I thought Dunn/Nahdia had a weird reasonless town read on drealmer and I thought that one of them was scum and the other one was being weird, hence my "trifecta that is not all scum", mlem mlem.
I don't think you are horrible at all. I mean you say you are (last time you said this to me you were scum) but I think you have a knack for picking up on things that pple are trying to hide. you know and I know that specials tend to throw up a lot of false positives cos they want scum to know that they are a pr. but what I DO know is that you don't your play on special hunting, I just find it interesting and convenient that you just happened to pick out the 2 pple who were talking about it covertly. my guess is that scum already know about the orbs and they wld have every incentive to get them just as much as town wld cos it cld be a red herring or it cld be something important. soyeah I find it strange that you missed that entire conversation between dunn/dreamz/nahdia yet those just happened to be your suspects especially since sad and I brought it up.
You're not out of the woods yet, mlem mlem. Before you go about convincing other people that I am scum, you still need to do some work in reading me this game because you're not there yet, mlem mlem.
fine. I will continue to work on reading you and you can start by addressing the points above. lets start there.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1174 (isolation #129) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:03 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

@ oh spyrella of the SDC

I wld really, really love to what your thoughts are right now! :]

@ camn

are you scumreading spyrella, yes or no. I asked this earlier and mentioned how his play is similar and therefore scummy but I didn't get a yes or a no. you are not voting him so does this mean you are unsure?

these are pple I think are town and wld very much like to work with:

dunn, rc, and infinity

my light townreads are camn mebbe staeg

I am not going to call dreamz town cos he will be a policy lynch if he does not produce content like he keeps saying he will.

nahdia and spyrella I am unsure on, I feel like if I have a convo with him I cld get a better read on him, with nahdia I am just going to sort by POE cos it seems like any attempt is met with snark.

I am gonna have to work some things out with kagami and I am waiting for zito to have time to explain. he has bigger priorities rn so I am inclined to leave him alone.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1209 (isolation #130) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:44 am

Post by pirate mollie »

thank god everything is out out in the open. here we go!

I wld also like to point out that no1 seems to be reading my posts. some pple aren't reading the game so from henceforth I will rename pple who do this as pisskop1, pisskop2, and so on, etc. if any1 needs any explanation for this I will be happy to provide 1.
In post 1200, Kagami wrote:I think now is a good time to talk about what happened yesterday, since no one has claimed the action, and everyone has posted. I don't understand how no one except spyrex seems concerned by this, but whatever.
this is not true. rc talked about how it made zito town and I said no it doesn't, it was possible he was scum or that a misguided townie governed him. and I said that I was waiting for zito.
for me personally, I think it is pretty fruitless to pursue something and tie up the game until some clarification takes place from the person involved. so I decided to let it be until we heard from zito.

he posted he has a sick child and zito is defo not the type to lie or use a IRL situ in order to avoid this game I am patient to wait until he has time to post and I said this.
<----- is any1 confused about why I took this approach?
I AM WAITING FOR ZITO TO ANSWER TO YESTERDAY'S EVENT.

in the pt you said that zito was scum because of a role that you saw in another game where scum ended the day early, and that was why you read zito as scum. I that this was silly cos there were other possibilities and then I named them. you were still committed to zito!scum for the reason you gave. I assumed that you knew that I was waiting for zito since I said this in the game thread.

again no hard defending of zito has taken place.

is the "final" VC of the day. The VC suggesting the day ended when Zito was at L-1, together with the flavor text surrounding it, tells us that this was not a govern, but rather that the Day ended early, presumably because someone made it end early. Whoever did it managed to squeeze it in between Camntsuki's vote in and Dunn's vote in , which is a 15 minute window, so it was almost certainly done as soon as zito hit L-1 by someone who was present at the time, was watching fairly vigilantly, and wanted to make sure it was used before zito was lynched.
see this is where I am brought up the possibility of a governor. it sounds much more reasonable than jumping to the conclusion that zito cut the game early cos he is scum doesn't it? it must cos now you are bringing it up in the game thread and acting like it was your own idea.

again, no hard defending of zito has taken place

I do not a rush lynch on zito until I hear from him. you said that you were not going to lynch any1 but zito.
No one has claimed the action, so scum probably did it. If scum did it, then they blew an extremely powerful role Day 1. For whoever said scum can't have this role, I've only ever seen it once, with scum-ActionDan having it in one of FG's touhou games. Our beloved katsuki was scum with AD in that particular game, so I shouldn't be the only one who remembers it.
I think that this is an erroneous conclusion to jump to since I provided alternate scenarios of what might have taken place instead of basing it off of 1 GAME where you saw a similar situ. why even I even said it in this very thread.
I think this means two things: Firstly, that zito is indeed scum. It wasn't some foolish townie who saved him, it was scum. They used a super-powerful ability to do it, too. It would be incredibly stupid to waste that if zito were town, because any number of things could have happened to foil that. He could have had an awesome PR that he could have used to do some obviously town thing, he could have been investigated in some way that showed him to be town, any number of things could have happened that would have left scum high and dry when they could have allowed a nice, happy mislynch to go through on someone who easily could have been a strong town PR. Secondly, it means that the partner who saved him was active in that window, which probably rules out Zito himself.
I disagree with this. and this is part of what I think the conflict between us lies.
There's only three possibilities that I can think of for zito being town. One is that some dum-dum saved him and isn't owning up to it, which they hopefully do if I'm wrong here and wasting valuable words. Two is that town-Zito saved himself, he jumped in during exactly that 15 minute window and ended the day, and he decided not to say anything while doing it nor doing anything to suggest that maybe we should be lynching elsewhere, and then he posted today without owning up to it. Third is that scum had this power as a Day 1 only thing, which is kind of stupid from a design standpoint, and I still don't think they'd save Zito for WIFOM.

VOTE: Zito
I am waiting for zito. I am not going to tie up and stall the game until he comes back and explains.

as of this moment I don't have a scumread on zito. I am waiting for him to provide an explanation.

if some1 is confused about this let me know.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1221 (isolation #131) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:29 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1207, Kagami wrote:I interpreted Dunn's vote as an orb grab, which suggests town to my mind, but the SAD kill really feels like something Dunn would do and it's incredible to me that someone would recognize zito's danger and act decisively in that 15 minute window when typically one would expect a request for a claim.

It might be as simple as a reflexive thing though. Still means zito scum.
here is where it gets interesting. in our pt you immediately said that you cldn't wait to hear from dunn about why the day ended early. I assumed that dunn in some way told you that we had a pt. that is where me, in my paranoid little mind, jumped to. by your response I realized that you likely didn't have a pt with dunn so I dropped it. you continued to throw shade on dunn while insisting zito was scum for the reason you gave and trying to push a wagon on zito before he had posted.

sooooo, I said that I had strong reason to believe that dunn was town. you asked me why. now at this point you know I had a pt with dunn. you say that sad thought that dunn was scum and that is why dunn had a reason to nk him. so iso-ed sad and point out that sad did not have dunn as scum, he had him him as null and said that dunn was very hard to read and that was why he was okay with a dunn lynch. the pple who sad were pushing were nacho/zito/nahdia/spyrella. you handwaved that away and said that was even more reason for dunn to nk sad.

I don't buy it. at this point and time, based off of our exchanges in the pt, I think dunn is very strong town. I say I do not like you throwing shade on dunn. you say that you weren't and that dunn was not a scumread. I quote where you threw shade on dunn and handwaved it away and insisted that you were not scumreading dunn.

i said my concern was why you were willing to give a pass at nacho. you say that he was not impressing you but you wanted to give him a few more days and continue your push on zito who still hasn't posted at this time. I asked again why were you giving nacho a pass. you said he reached out to you. I did an iso on nacho and he only mentioned your name 1 time and that was to say that he was not treating you any differently than anybody else and say, that is not a reach out to you that is him answering my question. you said he gave a hard reach out that something to do with codes and that you wld get back to it later. this is after you saying that you were gonna give the pt 1 more try and later said that this might be due to a possible miscommunication. you made 1 more post saying you wld get to it later.

you have made a post where you think that nacho was reaching out to you, bringing the game thread into the open quoting where nacho reached out to you. I am going to get to this in a separate post.

and this is where we are now. I am not giving you info about my role because I was and still am suspicious of you. that you brought this out in the open gets town points altho I feel like you skewed several things especially about dunn and I and what you said about nacho. you jump to your zito push altho his only post was to say he wld get back to this cos he had a sick child.

I hope this clears things up. I am sure I have left some parts out tho it is unintentional. and here we are.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1222 (isolation #132) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:30 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1211, Papa Zito wrote:I still need to read up but to answer the major question -
In post 1159, Dunnstral wrote:Uh

Did you stop the lynch? Y/N
Yes and no. I had in my possession a tradable item called the "Talisman of Protection". I thought it just protected against nightkills but apparently it protected against kills of any type.
and zito has posted. yaye
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1224 (isolation #133) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:34 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1208, Kagami wrote:Mollie-Dunn thing is super weird and Dunn having almost my exact role is concerning. idk. Zito is scum though, and I'm pretty happy to work from there.
uhm mollie and dunn had a pt which you know about. in the pt I said that it was pretty convenient that nacho landed on 2 pple who apparently have an orb. I also said I wanted nacho's head on a platter for his paltry posting d1.

I ALSO said in mine and dunn's pt that I thought that each element/direction may possibly have their own pt. you did not bring it up in our pt so I did not mention it. if you did I missed it.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1226 (isolation #134) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:38 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1179, Kagami wrote:
In post 837, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 827, Kagami wrote:Better example, since I somehow created a sentence with no Fs or Rs.

<in cell A1> I'm nacho, I am ignoring kagami despite generally having some respect for her reads.
<in cell A2> =SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(A1, "F", "Ff"), "R", "Rr"), "f", "ffff"), "r", "rrrr")
I’m sorrrrrrrrrry. I’m herrrrre, I’ve been strrrrruggling because I haven’t yet fffffound my grrrrroove with this game/haven’t had fffffun lately, but I apprrrrreciate and see yourrrrr rrrrreach out and I’m moving to do betterrrrr now. I’m not scum.
@mollie because mobile
to me this is not a reach out by the way. this is him acknowledging/responding to your post. but mebbe I just make him harder and expect his reach outs to come from him, not have other pple assume a reachout that to me doesn't look like 1 cos it is framed in a response.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1227 (isolation #135) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:40 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1217, SpyreX wrote:Zito town water wet
Lynch infinity 2017
yeah I retract my townread on zito.

fate has been messing up the vc the entire game so I am unsure as to why kagami is sus of it and why infinity is echoing it.

I srsly doubt that in a blaze of glory that fate will suddenly give vc's that are exactly right.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1231 (isolation #136) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:58 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1229, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1227, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1217, SpyreX wrote:Zito town water wet
Lynch infinity 2017
yeah I retract my townread on zito.

fate has been messing up the vc the entire game so I am unsure as to why kagami is sus of it and why infinity is echoing it.

I srsly doubt that in a blaze of glory that fate will suddenly give vc's that are exactly right.
That wasn't really a major concern, I just wanted zito to answer the question

I think zito is town

And are you sure your first sentence is right?
yeah, I meant YOU
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1233 (isolation #137) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:06 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1209, pirate mollie wrote:thank god everything is out out in the open. here we go!

I wld also like to point out that no1 seems to be reading my posts. some pple aren't reading the game so from henceforth I will rename pple who do this as pisskop1, pisskop2, and so on, etc. if any1 needs any explanation for this I will be happy to provide 1.
In post 1200, Kagami wrote:I think now is a good time to talk about what happened yesterday, since no one has claimed the action, and everyone has posted. I don't understand how no one except spyrex seems concerned by this, but whatever.
this is not true. rc talked about how it made zito town and I said no it doesn't, it was possible he was scum or that a misguided townie governed him. and I said that I was waiting for zito.
for me personally, I think it is pretty fruitless to pursue something and tie up the game until some clarification takes place from the person involved. so I decided to let it be until we heard from zito.

he posted he has a sick child and zito is defo not the type to lie or use a IRL situ in order to avoid this game I am patient to wait until he has time to post and I said this.
<----- is any1 confused about why I took this approach?
I AM WAITING FOR ZITO TO ANSWER TO YESTERDAY'S EVENT.

in the pt you said that zito was scum because of a role that you saw in another game where scum ended the day early, and that was why you read zito as scum. I that this was silly cos there were other possibilities and then I named them. you were still committed to zito!scum for the reason you gave. I assumed that you knew that I was waiting for zito since I said this in the game thread.

again no hard defending of zito has taken place.

is the "final" VC of the day. The VC suggesting the day ended when Zito was at L-1, together with the flavor text surrounding it, tells us that this was not a govern, but rather that the Day ended early, presumably because someone made it end early. Whoever did it managed to squeeze it in between Camntsuki's vote in and Dunn's vote in , which is a 15 minute window, so it was almost certainly done as soon as zito hit L-1 by someone who was present at the time, was watching fairly vigilantly, and wanted to make sure it was used before zito was lynched.
see this is where I am brought up the possibility of a governor. it sounds much more reasonable than jumping to the conclusion that zito cut the game early cos he is scum doesn't it? it must cos now you are bringing it up in the game thread and acting like it was your own idea.

again, no hard defending of zito has taken place

I do not a rush lynch on zito until I hear from him. you said that you were not going to lynch any1 but zito.
No one has claimed the action, so scum probably did it. If scum did it, then they blew an extremely powerful role Day 1. For whoever said scum can't have this role, I've only ever seen it once, with scum-ActionDan having it in one of FG's touhou games. Our beloved katsuki was scum with AD in that particular game, so I shouldn't be the only one who remembers it.
I think that this is an erroneous conclusion to jump to since I provided alternate scenarios of what might have taken place instead of basing it off of 1 GAME where you saw a similar situ. why even I even said it in this very thread.
I think this means two things: Firstly, that zito is indeed scum. It wasn't some foolish townie who saved him, it was scum. They used a super-powerful ability to do it, too. It would be incredibly stupid to waste that if zito were town, because any number of things could have happened to foil that. He could have had an awesome PR that he could have used to do some obviously town thing, he could have been investigated in some way that showed him to be town, any number of things could have happened that would have left scum high and dry when they could have allowed a nice, happy mislynch to go through on someone who easily could have been a strong town PR. Secondly, it means that the partner who saved him was active in that window, which probably rules out Zito himself.
I disagree with this. and this is part of what I think the conflict between us lies.
There's only three possibilities that I can think of for zito being town. One is that some dum-dum saved him and isn't owning up to it, which they hopefully do if I'm wrong here and wasting valuable words. Two is that town-Zito saved himself, he jumped in during exactly that 15 minute window and ended the day, and he decided not to say anything while doing it nor doing anything to suggest that maybe we should be lynching elsewhere, and then he posted today without owning up to it. Third is that scum had this power as a Day 1 only thing, which is kind of stupid from a design standpoint, and I still don't think they'd save Zito for WIFOM.

VOTE: Zito
I am waiting for zito. I am not going to tie up and stall the game until he comes back and explains.

as of this moment I don't have a scumread on zito. I am waiting for him to provide an explanation.

if some1 is confused about this let me know.
here, I enlarged the letters in case your eyes glazed over from reading my walls as they intend to do, I am sure.

was a typo, I meant infinity. I am fine with your claim.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1240 (isolation #138) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:53 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1237, Papa Zito wrote:No I read all that. Let me ask a better question.

Yesterday you voted me because I'm an avocado. But prior to that you said you didn't have a scum read on me. Today you expressed a town read despite my not having posted. This is what I mean by your read on me being all over the damn place. I'm speaking about the whole game, not just the current moment. Can you talk about that?
wow some1 besides dunn is actually reading my posts.

yesterday no, I did not have a scumread on you, I had no read on you. my vote for you was a compromise with sad and I said, "I guess I will vote for zito" which implies I still had no read on you but was willing to compromise cos I was pretty unsure about a lot of things.

I wld have voted dreamz but dunn was hard defending him for *reasons*, reasons which I found out last night. I was sold on dreamz being town cos dunn has a point that scum wld have no reason to out the orbs. in lieu of dreamz posting today and the disappearance of his nacho's push I have some additional thoughts that have to with the orbs.

^^^ I have newfound theory based off of pple's interactions in case any1 is interested.

today I still had no read on you, but I sure as hell was NOT gonna help in a rush lynch jihad on you until I had heard from you and heard your explanation. in the meantime I wanted to pursue my scumread on nacho which I STILL want to explore. after hearing your explanation I lean town on you. <--- does this make sense?

infinity has dropped down to unsure cos I do not in any way shape or form like him saying, "zito's prod dodge" cos that clearly was not what was happening. and I am not buying a second day of "hur dur I dunno". there is plenty here that his opinions shld be more formed than what he is letting on.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1242 (isolation #139) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:00 am

Post by pirate mollie »

@ zito

here is where I think I pretty much implied last night that I had no read on you but wanted to wait for you to post.
In post 1174, pirate mollie wrote:@ oh spyrella of the SDC

I wld really, really love to what your thoughts are right now! :]

@ camn

are you scumreading spyrella, yes or no. I asked this earlier and mentioned how his play is similar and therefore scummy but I didn't get a yes or a no. you are not voting him so does this mean you are unsure?

these are pple I think are town and wld very much like to work with:

dunn, rc, and infinity

my light townreads are camn mebbe staeg

I am not going to call dreamz town cos he will be a policy lynch if he does not produce content like he keeps saying he will.

nahdia and spyrella I am unsure on, I feel like if I have a convo with him I cld get a better read on him, with nahdia I am just going to sort by POE cos it seems like any attempt is met with snark.

I am gonna have to work some things out with kagami and I am waiting for zito to have time to explain. he has bigger priorities rn so I am inclined to leave him alone.
at this point, I was interrogating kagami and had no read on either of you which is why neither of you were in the town pile cos there were still some things I had to sort before fully forming a read.

I think I am getting there tho.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1248 (isolation #140) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:50 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1243, Dunnstral wrote:Kagami I think you and mollie have personality differences that make you scumread her. You should ask her about the benefit thing if you haven't (Because I asked and she explained it)

Same to you mollie, I don't think Kagami's suspicion is throwing shade; she's being pretty reasonable and also I've become pretty sure she's town after having played with her once before
kagami gets town points for bringing everything out in the open. I think she blurted out that she gave the orb to me cos she spent an entire day with me interrogating the fuck out of her cos I did not like her suspicion on you, ddi not like her letting nacho have a pass and did like the rush lynch on zito.

I think once things clear up with nacho my read on her will solidify 1 way or the other.

@ zito
- a cple of questions for you; you are showing no concern for getting lynched off of 6 votes as opposed to 7. why is that?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1250 (isolation #141) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:00 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1247, Papa Zito wrote:I guess I took your avocado comment as a scumread. If that's not what that was then ok.

I'd like to hear your theory because I'm operating completely in the dark.
me saying you had all the personality of an avocado meant that you were giving me nothing to base a read off of you and I felt like I cld get a better read off an avocado.

I will try to get this in a little bit but I am in the middle of something, if not I will try later tonight or at the very least this weekend, the latest by monday. I will be busy this weekend.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1251 (isolation #142) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:07 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1249, Papa Zito wrote:
@Dunn:
Here's the thing I read:
In post 1004, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:P happy with either Zito and Nacho, obv prefer the former.

I'm also p sure camnhydra got to L-1 over the last 10 pages, so that was interesting.
In post 1248, pirate mollie wrote:
@ zito
- a cple of questions for you; you are showing no concern for getting lynched off of 6 votes as opposed to 7. why is that?
I don't understand this question.
you were lynched at 6 votes. so I am wondering why you have not commented on that it doesn't appear to have to do with your role. I wld like to hear your comments on this now.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1252 (isolation #143) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:10 am

Post by pirate mollie »

eta: not rn, just when you get time
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1259 (isolation #144) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:27 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1253, Nachomamma8 wrote:<snip>
uhm, since when did you start getting angry when you are under pressure? are you srsly trying to tell me that you are angry at me for scumreading you? lol.

if I need to I will get back to address your post more thoroughly. rn now I am waiting for some1 to come over so we can make dinner plans.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1277 (isolation #145) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1260, Nahdia wrote:he's required to be angry.
I guarantee some1 is going to pop up and say, "NACHO IS YELLING AND HE IS MAD (despite him saying he was not) SO THAT MAKES HIM TOWN. I HAVE PLAYED 1 GAME WITH HIM AND HE WASN'T LIKE THIS. MOLLIE IS BEING MEAN AND THAT IS WHY HE IS WAILING AND GNASHING HIS TEETH IN ANGER. WHY ARE YOU BEING MEAN MOLLIE ARE YOU SCUM??????????"

wagon on mollie immediately follows
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1278 (isolation #146) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1274, SpyreX wrote:Sigh let me try this again cause im losing my mind:
Lollerskates wagon runs up that no one can even pretend to give me words on.
The target doesnt die
The next day starts and on top of no one voting him again even with scum.gov.talk which yes i was paranoid about but
Zito shows up gives a legit reason it happened and then theres jazzhands about it

Like, I'll be real honest if i could nuke that whole wagon i dont think the game would end. Or if it did it would be a town win
so you think I shld be nuked spyrella? :cry:
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1283 (isolation #147) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

my theory is mechanics spec and I wld rather wait a bit when I am not waiting on some1 to go out to dinner. if dreamz had an orb, I don't think he has it anymore and he is turtling cos he gave it to a scummate. or mebbe he never had an orb but knew about it and was just fishing. I am fencesitting hard on this 1.

less focus on orbs and more focus on the fact he is not fulfilling his promises despite being active on site. I think nacho/dreamz are doing scum theatre. nacho is currently posturing and shouting and I find it entertaining. still think he is scum tho.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1284 (isolation #148) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1282, SpyreX wrote:
In post 1278, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1274, SpyreX wrote:Sigh let me try this again cause im losing my mind:
Lollerskates wagon runs up that no one can even pretend to give me words on.
The target doesnt die
The next day starts and on top of no one voting him again even with scum.gov.talk which yes i was paranoid about but
Zito shows up gives a legit reason it happened and then theres jazzhands about it

Like, I'll be real honest if i could nuke that whole wagon i dont think the game would end. Or if it did it would be a town win
so you think I shld be nuked spyrella? :cry:
Little bit

That wagon was awful
</3 :cry:
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1286 (isolation #149) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1279, Dunnstral wrote:mollie revealing neighborizers unprompted is a towntell; I saw it in hunger games
kagami did in the thread, not me. I already explained why I accidentally outed it.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1367 (isolation #150) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1315, SpyreX wrote:
In post 1313, camntsuki wrote:/yawn.

You are better than this.
Actually you know what?

You're right. I am better than this.

fate: replace me

Stay classy mafiascum
:(
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1368 (isolation #151) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1323, Staeg wrote:
In post 1261, Nachomamma8 wrote:Staeg, what is your read on me, mlem mlem? I don't believe that people getting pushed for bad reasons make them town and you're more than experienced enough to know that's not a real way to read someone, mlem mlem.
Leaning town. I've liked your stances for pretty much the entire game, although I do not follow your tune beat for beat. I do not find your early d1 nonpresence scummy, either.
In general, yes, bad points don't make the accused town, but in some exception cases - like this one, where Dunn's only previous mention of you was two votes in the past, and now, on day 2, he comes on hard with loads of words that do not represent one coherent bit of information - it signals that there is no better fuel to throw into the engine.

It makes me feel uncomfortable with Dunn to boot. I would want to give him points for coming out of the gate, guns blazing, with information about the orb mechanism, but it would probably have ended up in the open during the course of day 2 anyway.
the first part is a kiss ass post with wiggle room to disagree. I mean what stances do you agree with of nacho's? bullet point for me will ya?

so...I just wanna get this straight. you think...dreamz and dunn are scum together? that they somehow concocted this convoluted plan to both crumb early on d1, 1 being obvs and the other telling him to shut up...or...something?

and that both of them started off with an orb and dunn decided to give his away as some mastermind to confuse town only to snatch it back later and have more orbs which is why he hammered zito?

do you have any idea how ridiculous this sounds? and you actually have the
nerve
to throw shade on dunn cos it WAS kind of strange that nacho zeroed in on the 2 orb holders but somehow missed that they announced that they had them with a big neon sign.

I mean...do you think that dunn and dreamz decided that this was the super duper plan that *wld decimate town* and win the game against
this
playerlist?

I have no words.

ketching up
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1369 (isolation #152) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1358, drealmerz7 wrote:elaborate, whynot
spyrella replaced out and yet we have suffer this thing all game

just saying

I am nearly there with speedlynching dreamz and I am not sure if I care what he flips. he has been posting elsewhere but in this game he says he is too busy to do 1 single thing (I guess he is too busy posting elsewhere) and keeps promising to do something only...doesn't.

I STILL think dreamz and nacho look like they are doing scum theatre.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1371 (isolation #153) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1361, drealmerz7 wrote:yep, no empty words here, just more delays than I anticipated - thanks for your patience (all)

I just had a nice long nap and am energized and it'll be post-worthy (probably multiple posts to keep it easier to get through) tonight
3 hours later and he still hasn't done a thing...uhm sure
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1373 (isolation #154) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1370, drealmerz7 wrote:I play different games in different ways. This game is a different beast. Don't judge. I'm actually being pro-town.

patience
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1408 (isolation #155) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:28 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1407, drealmerz7 wrote:kagami my post is probably going to (hopefully) change some things for you, I was hoping to get it out last night, but, yes, I'm a slacker at this point

I just did a preview of my 1st submission and skimmed some of what you said - it would have been better if I'd gotten in before you, I apologize

it's coming it's coming it's coming (yeahyeah)
how hard is it to hit submit. you are obviously active and picking and choosing to interject promises "oh what I say is soooooooo important that I am going to put it off for days and days cos hey you pple are trying to hold other pple accountable other than me and that is how I like it. I PROMISE I will submit something in a little bit".

hey guys hey

there is something glaring here about dreamz/kagami/dunn that shld be super obvs as to why dreamz shld stick out for you. and why him putting it off and letting town implode to the point of replacing out
is not freaking protown.

I am just starting to care les
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1423 (isolation #156) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:11 am

Post by pirate mollie »

if you had no orb and wanted to clear up any misconceptions from that
then why the fuck did you not say so when both dunn and kagami outed that they had an orb and passed it on?????

"I have no orb nor did I ever have 1, sorry for any1 who thought otherwise" <----- that wld have been protown, that wld have cleared things up RIGHT THEN.

there is not one "insight" that you have "outed" that gives you a reason to squat on it all day, let tensions build, do nothing to diffuse a single town fight that has happened, not push the nacho sr and instead it seemed to have gone *poof* and now you are saying, "oh ohohoh I never lost it I was just waiting for that perfect moment to tell you I still had it!". there was zero reason to sit on this for the duration of the game while town was imploding, in fact, it wld have been helpful to have said all of this earlier instead of letting things escalate in the way that they did.

like no. nonono.

@ dunn - sorry I have tried my best. I think you are trying to sort things out and if you are scum then you have done a remarkable job that is very consistent with what you know. you continuously have been pushing the game in a direction that helps town to figure things out. I am sorry that I overestimated in thinking that pple actually gave a fuck of what I had to say. everything I said in our pt is true, and no I have not said crap to kagami and likely won't. she doesn't think the pt is helpful and if she thinks so now I doubt it will make a difference later on. it probably won't make as much of a difference as I thought anyways.

I tried and if you are town (which I really really think you are) I am sorry that you are being treated like dog poo, which you don't deserve. ty for staying in the game and trying to figure things out <3.

eta: @ desp <3
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1455 (isolation #157) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:48 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1428, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 1414, Infinity 324 wrote:Dreal, I don't really understand why you're freaking out so much. Whether dunn is town who thought you softed or scum who pretended to think you softed why is it such a big deal
now
? And how can you tell the difference?
I wouldn't say I'm freaking out. I was pissed when it started at the beginning of the game and I'm still perturbed by it is all. I hate when games go like this I'd have preferred orb stuff stayed hush until later I just think it gives scum an advantage and I think that is what scum would want and that points to dunn.
if scum!dunn knew about the orbs (and he obvsly did) then how did it further help him to out the info
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1456 (isolation #158) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:49 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1430, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 1423, pirate mollie wrote:if you had no orb and wanted to clear up any misconceptions from that
then why the fuck did you not say so when both dunn and kagami outed that they had an orb and passed it on?????
DID YOU READ MY FUCKING POST I JUST MADE?!?!?!?!

I TRIED STOPPING IT ON D1, NO ONE WOULD FUCKING LISTEN.
I am talking about d2. you know, the part where you refuse to be accountable but somehow blame dunn for it
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1458 (isolation #159) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:51 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1432, drealmerz7 wrote:by the time I read that it was days later!!

I DIDN'T KNOW THE BEST COURSE OF ACTION - I DIDN'T WANT TO BE HASTY

I DIDN'T WANT TO GET DRAWN BACK INTO THE SHIT THAT I TRIED TO STOP AT THE START OF D1 BECAUSE I DON'T THINK IT SERVES TOWN TO TALK ABOUT ALL THAT SHIT
if you didn't read it then why did you pop in to egg it on when they were outing the info they had
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1472 (isolation #160) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:58 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1443, drealmerz7 wrote:you'll have to wait, that is
poor wording

you have to wait because I just don't feel like doing it right now? okay fine

I can give a general: they're definitely not obvtown to me and had I done a better re-read of my post I would have edited that to a townlean

had scumpings early in the game - thought scumlurker likely but no hard read because low-content, then there's the hood with molly and the stuff with dunn which had me thinking pretty strongly they were scum with dunn but then there was a post or 2 that sounded really strongly town (forget what? maybe in the orb-piece reveal?) and the latest catchup they had was pretty good - but, no, I'm pretty suspect of kagami actually and could be the source of the orb knowledge for dunn if dunn is scum
if you believe that I am town then why was dunn somehow scum moreso with our pt when I believe he is town
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1477 (isolation #161) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:03 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1463, drealmerz7 wrote:seriously, read D1 over

dunn just keeps putting it on me over and over, it's in my catchup that is crucial, even with the "scattering trash" shit, he tries to say I'm crumbing - any chance he got
dunn was PROTECTING you cos he thought you had an orb. was convinced enough that he was willing to lynch zito over you. what info did he draw out from that considering in our pt he still thought you had an orb and went about trying to convince ME. in our pt. that you somehow think is scummy but I am town.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1482 (isolation #162) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:11 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1126, drealmerz7 wrote:I'm re-reading the entire thread and catching up on everything and taking notes and doing the thoroughs as this game deserves you'll have multiple WOTs from me by the end of the day - barring life drama
this is what you interjected during kagami/dunn reveal.

you mean to tell me you hadn't read any of it? pretty sure you were around.

you have not given us multiple walls. you have given us excuses and 1 cobbled together post devoid of analysis that looks more like a hasty cobbled together attempt to look like you are active in this game. your big long post that we have been waiting for with bated breath is nothing more than a regurgitation of what has already been talked about with convoluted reads that you can't keep straight which IMO looks fake.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1491 (isolation #163) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:18 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1487, drealmerz7 wrote:again, you are unhappy with my entry

fine

what would you like from me? specifically
I have been saying this entire time what I wanted from you. if you hadn't read the game then why did you put it off? I mean...I am sure you cld have made the time instead crouching in a corner waiting to see where town wld go.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1492 (isolation #164) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:19 am

Post by pirate mollie »

zito you read my mind
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1501 (isolation #165) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:27 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1494, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 1491, pirate mollie wrote: I have been saying this entire time what I wanted from you. if you hadn't read the game then why did you put it off? I mean...I am sure you cld have made the time instead crouching in a corner waiting to see where town wld go.
I'm sure I could have made the time too but I didn't feel like posting anyway given how things went D1 and so I kept putting it off and reading piecemeal and skimming and wanting to be more thorough when I had the time focus and energy.
I wanted to do the game right and got off to a bad start (it's hard for me to stay with a game when I'm not posting engaged.)

and then I realized at apoint it was going to go back to the same shit (I DIDN'T FUCKING CRUMB) and I just didn't know what to do so I sat on it. I'm honestly hating dunn if he's town.
you shld be hating spyrella since he left a spyrella shaped hole in the game which gave us nothing else to do but stare at your empty promises
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1519 (isolation #166) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:37 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1510, drealmerz7 wrote:and spyr targeted SAD with something that he doesn't think killed him so I'm wondering if redirecting happened or what
why is that scum always go for the re-director gig? that and the fbi claim are my 2 favourite scumclaims
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1525 (isolation #167) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:42 am

Post by pirate mollie »

@ fate

In post 1373, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1370, drealmerz7 wrote:I play different games in different ways. This game is a different beast. Don't judge. I'm actually being pro-town.

patience
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1553 (isolation #168) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:13 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1550, Fate wrote:
In post 1525, pirate mollie wrote:
@ fate

In post 1373, pirate mollie wrote:

patience

I have you voting dreamerz?
when I saw it earlier you had me on nacho
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1583 (isolation #169) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:30 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1575, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 1037, Dunnstral wrote:multiball is quite likely
ohya?
you shld probably quote the post where you agreed with dunn.

@ desp - yeah I think he is scumflailing. big time.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1617 (isolation #170) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:23 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1615, Papa Zito wrote:You're spreading FUD dude.
I think he is deliberately trying to bury the thread with shitposting, hence him bringing up irrelevant posts that had nothing to do with his points that he brought up, do not indicate he has any info other than what is in this thread, so not reason to handwring over what he says.

kagami is still shade throwing on you and dunn, even if she has backed off a bit. she continues to ignore nacho who has only given 1 single solid read and keeps disappearing. she also kept wanting to know about my role instead of clarifying her own and the reasons why she thought dunn was scum in the first place are along the same vein as dreamz. dunn trusts her but i don't.

dunn is town town and more town on top of that. he had every reason to believe that dreamz was softing which in my mind makes kagami that much worse. but you guys can sort her.

there at least 3 ways in which dunn cld have fucked town over and he didn't do any of them. if he was doing this as scum then I think he has made it unnecessarily hard for himself.

I really wished I wld have reached out to spyrella, I just had something different in mind for him. I think you can trust desperado, and I think you will like him.

don't let nacho slide.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1701 (isolation #171) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:23 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1634, Dunnstral wrote:I'm actually pretty sure that Kagami is town and you can trust her - I also don't really scumread drealmerz even if he is spazzing out

In light of that, I'm trying to figure out who's scum. You're town mollie, zito had the protection thing so I'm ??? on that but prob not a lynch today, Staeg makes sense as poe scum and he hasn't done anything spectacular. Infinity would be the easy vote. Nacho makes sense as scum
look

plz listen to me

dreamz is scumflailing. there are no ifs ands or whats about it. even if you think he is town is this some1 you want to trust with your wc in endgame? if he is town he will be endgame and I suspect if he is town he will be endgamed and will either get lynched or vote wrong. I think he is scum.

kagami said in our pt that she thought that you and dreamz were obvsly crumbing
so why is she not backing you up in this thread? why did she push for a zito lynch when he was attending a funeral and taking care of a sick child only to give a pass to nacho who has no excuse based on a reach out that he has said he has not given?
<---these are things you REALLY NEED to think about.

I am likely not going to move my vote unless zito asks me too. the suspicion on you is shit. apparently every1 must think that I am the stupidest person to ever play mafia cos the only 2 pple who are even vaguely listening to me about dunn are desperado and zito.

those 2 are the only 1s who have a grip on the game as far as I can see.

@ kagami - I don't give a shit what you say about me. this all started cos I did not buy into your really bad zito push before he had a chance to explain. period. end of story. if you are gonna be this big of a baby regardless of your alignment then I am done with you. you said you wanted to try to communicate in the pt but abandoned the second I made it clear that I wasn't gonna follow you. I feel REALLY FREAKING MANIPULATED BY YOU and you are 100% projecting your suspicions on dunn, cos the suspicions you have given make way more sense coming from you then they do from him.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1702 (isolation #172) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:29 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1699, Desperado wrote:i just want her to come back and play with me :(
sorry desp. there is zero point in playing when I can't about key things cos I am still unsure about a little things and I doubt any1 wld listen to me if I did cos they certainly are not listening to me now.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1706 (isolation #173) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:43 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1703, Kagami wrote:If you think I'm being a baby here, then I don't know how to help you.

I don't get how you could feasibly feel manipulated by me when you demonstrated absolutely zero interest in my thoughts in what was an extremely well-intentioned reachout.
yeah I guess me telling you that I wanted to work things out with you and if this was a miscommunication we cld clear it up and in response you abandoned the pt only to throw shade on dunn, pursue your push on zito, give nacho an excuse to slide when he did not deserve 1 and let every1 know that you gave the orb to me while acting deaf and mute to everything that I was saying, was me ignoring your "reach out".

eta: you opened a pt which you only wanted to be a part of if I agreed with you.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1715 (isolation #174) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:03 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1708, Desperado wrote:
In post 1702, pirate mollie wrote:sorry desp. there is zero point in playing when I can't about key things cos I am still unsure about a little things and I doubt any1 wld listen to me if I did cos they certainly are not listening to me now.
Yes, I can see there's a lot of OOG stuff that is affecting in game attitudes and perspectives, which is leaving half the player list paranoid as fuck and the other half left out because they aren't involved.

Can you work with me on infinity? The longer the game goes on the clearer the picture will come for everyone involved. Infinity should have been lynched D1 but Spyrex/Camn happened and there was all sorts of stuff being discussed that no one was openly talking about--but that stuff is out in the open now. We can move forward constructively, I promise.
okay, I will help you with infinity. there are some things I still need to sort tho but I will, I promise.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1729 (isolation #175) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1724, Nachomamma8 wrote:<snip>
I have a story too! it goes like this:

death and life

a woman came to an old wise women and the old woman asked her if she was dying. the woman had just found out she had terminal cancer and she was there with her husband seeking guidance so she said, "yes".

the old woman asked, "are you scared?"
the woman replied, "yes"
the old woman said, "well you are not going to feel it; he will".

the woman stepped out of herself and looked at her husband with compassion.

the old woman woke up 1 day and realized it was time to leave. there were pple yet to meet, songs yet to sing, food yet to be shared and still and so much to learn.

her young student who had just had a baby that was the result of rape, ran up to the old woman, "you can't leave me! I still need you! what am I gonna do!", the young girl was distraught.

a baby cries in the distance

the old replied, "sshh. do you hear that? you have a better teacher now." and the young girl heard the baby for the first time and went to him. she looked at her baby and smiled at her new life.

the old woman had only 1 truth she lived by,

allow the tao to carve you into a vessel for the tao.
then you can serve the world without mutilating it.

-lao zsu

just writing this changes my perspective, i am less grumpy. anyhoo I thought you might like it.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1739 (isolation #176) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

VOTE: infinity
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1741 (isolation #177) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

sorry staeg, I am probs not gonna elaborate.

also that was
L-1
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1778 (isolation #178) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1776, Dunnstral wrote:Also nacho forgot that he claimed his post restriction changed every day.
why doesn't this bother any1 else as much as it does me? like it bothers the fuck out of me and I hate letting it slide. also also, nacho said that fate isn't paying that close of attention when I am fairly certain he is glued to a screen watching how this all plays out. his vc's have been scrace cos he was at montreal meet and the they were scarce cos if you go back and look the votes were not moving around as much as I thought they were.

in a nutshell, I think fate is paying attention. I think nacho was handwaving it away cos his pr is fake. he pulled something similar like this in cupcake's game which was dreadful cos cupcake wld not let me pursue it.

@ dunn - I think that scum in some way some how still think you are a lynch target so I do not think that they wld have nked you. I think they wld have nked desp/spyrella for the hard push on infinity and cos desp was obvs town and I think they are going along the same theme as they did with the sad nk.

can some1 plz freaking unvote until you give me time to work some stuff that is pretty important to town? ty

@ desp - lets make the herself mindmeld happen

also also also I am not happy with kagami.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1783 (isolation #179) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1780, drealmerz7 wrote:I think PM would have been the kill choice over dunn, btw
I think it wld have been desp. I doubt that there was a single player in the game who wld have lynched him after spyrella's replace out.

but I am not super worried about it.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1784 (isolation #180) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1782, Kagami wrote:Gosh, I wonder why not, mollie?
why not what?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1790 (isolation #181) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1785, Kagami wrote:I agree with Dunn, btw.
this is interesting given your thoughts on dunn after the lynch! not that there were very many of them.

eta @ rc: I am not happy with rc either! totally down with lynching him. do you think nacho is faking his pr as town?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1792 (isolation #182) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1791, Nahdia wrote:I don't think that was directed at me but I have nacho leaning town regardless of whatever the deal with their PR is.
yes I was talking to you but I was saying I am kind on board with rc lynch but we need some things to sort. I was agreeing with you and trying to find grown.

I am trying to multi-task and suck at it, hence the typing
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1797 (isolation #183) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1796, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1776, Dunnstral wrote:Also nacho forgot that he claimed his post restriction changed every day.
I was a tiger yesterday and I'm a tiger today, mlem mlem. Saying that I forgot I was a butterfly Day 1 is insulting as shit; do you really think that my memory is poor enough where I wouldnt remember the "ffffforrr" post restriction, mlem mlem?
and tigers have to do with the flavour, how????
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1798 (isolation #184) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

nacho you are bullshitting about the pr, don't think i don't see through it
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1799 (isolation #185) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

also I am really glad that nothing has changed since yesterday, I wldn't know what to do if pple actually read my posts

can i plz have some1 to interface with tia
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1802 (isolation #186) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1800, Nahdia wrote:i mean, we're turtle mystics or whatever. maybe the dude is "one with nature" and pretends to be a big ol' cat n stuff.
nah
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1804 (isolation #187) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1801, drealmerz7 wrote:PM, do I not count?

I'm too puny a morsel?

I read your posts, do you read mine? because I agree with you...
I do my love!

while we may have each other (and we do now! Image )

we need more than us tho
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1812 (isolation #188) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

and now rc has happened.
In post 1808, RedCoyote wrote:mollie's hammer, to be more accurate.
I didn't hammer yesterday, dunn did

if nacho dies and flips scum I will start a shrine. and a fanclub. mebbe even 1 of those devotional fansites.

if he is town ohboy

@ dunn - kagami was not happy with your hammer and accused me of knowing that you wld do it or something
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1828 (isolation #189) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1820, Nachomamma8 wrote:WHO DARES THREAD IN MY DOMAIN???

I'M A SHAPESHIFTER. I SHAPE SHIFT. I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO BE A DOLPHIN. TODAY AT THE BEGINNING OF THE DAY FATE TOLD ME I WAS A TIGER. YOU HAVE SEEN MY SCUM PLAY RECENTLY ON MINDROMP; YOU KNOW MY FAKECLAIMS AREN'T THIS HAPHAZARD INSANE BULLSHIT YOU'RE ACCUSING ME OF.

I DON'T BLAME YOU FOR THE REST OF THE READ; I HAD TROUBLE GETTING INTO THE GAME AND I NEVER QUITE HIT MY POWERFUL POWERFUL STRIDE EXCEPT FOR SHORT BURSTS. THE PR SUSPICION AND THE ORB CRAP WAS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS SILLY THOUGH.

I THINK THAT RC COULD BE SCUM BUT I AM NOT SURE BECAUSR HE DIDNT TALK TO ME BEFORE KILLING ME. I THINK THAT DESPERADO LOCKED ONTO ME TOWN IMMEDIATELY AND I THINK THAT HE WAS THE KEY TO BRINGING YOU AROUND.
the only time I have been on mr in the last year was to mine smilie's cos they have a bunch of kewl 1s. so no, I haven't seen your recent scumplay on mr :(

sorry if you were under the impression that i was.

I wanted to link up with desp which is why I was waiting for him to get back to the thread before I did anything. did you read that part?

sorry I scumread you. I mean I have no words.

and I don't know what else to say. if you are upset with me I understand.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1977 (isolation #190) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

so!

desp just tell me what to do
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2011 (isolation #191) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:53 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2004, Dunnstral wrote:Otherwise, I can't agree to desperado taking the fragments. They're towny but not to the level of some fo my other reads, and I'm mechanically better for taking it because I also am able to neighborize for tonight and so if I'm roleblocked or anything funny happens I can also convey that to another person
uhm

pretty sure desp is town. I think that he wld be a fantastic person to send the shards to.

I don't like that you are not listening to what I am saying.

if you have a pt and are listening to what kagami is saying, post game will be sweet when I get to post all of the shade she has thrown at you and how 2 faced her play has been. unless she is just trolling in a mean spirited way. I just don't think that kagami is mean spirited which is why I am so confused about her.

@ staeg - before you go nuts over dreamz blocking n1 but nacho had a different pr, consider that infinity was a re-director.

@ desp - let me know when you want my vote. also is there anything else you wanna work out? I am not to worried about things now that you are here and are tooooooown cos I know that you will have a good grip on things. plus I don't have to say a lot cos I know that you kno0w me well enough to read my mind. plus I can't just sheep you and not have to do much. :P
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2012 (isolation #192) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:55 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2009, drealmerz7 wrote:don't be like that, it's a group decision

put your vote where you want it (or not) and discuss

I have a better feeling for a zito lynch than a RC lynch at this point, a lot of things make it lean more likely RC would be town to do that kill, as I have pondered over it
this is the third time that pple are pushing for a zito lynch when he is not around. he might be scum for all I know I just think that pple taking advantage of his absence repeatedly is crappy.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2014 (isolation #193) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:58 am

Post by pirate mollie »

*can just sheep you
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2017 (isolation #194) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:02 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2013, drealmerz7 wrote:it's not about his absence really though

I'm not voting him or willing to vote him until he shows up and there is time given
I am not necessarily saying
you
, I am mostly talking about dunn and kagami. I just don't want you to jump on that wagon w/o zito saying anything.

but I am glad you are wanting to take it slow. :]
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2018 (isolation #195) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:06 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2015, Dunnstral wrote:Mollie, it's also better mechanically, because there's a way to alert the town if I'm roleblocked and killed
I don't see how you wld be alerted to you being roleblocked and nked. and i don't know how it wld be mechanically.
In post 2016, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2012, pirate mollie wrote:this is the third time that pple are pushing for a zito lynch when he is not around.
Well, he hasn't shown up all day.

And no, I didn't have any neighborhood today
he is v/la on weekends. he has said this. twice. itt.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2025 (isolation #196) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

yaye more things out in the open!
In post 2020, camntsuki wrote:except you get roleblocked and can't neghborize shit.
I think he can pick some1 during or right after the day round, I was neighbourized n1 and that was when our pt was opened up.
In post 2021, Desperado wrote:I also already have a shard, Dunn
ayup

it was between you and camn.

eta: @camn - yeah. it is making me uncomfortable too but I am not sure what it means.
eta2: yep yep
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2036 (isolation #197) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

staeg's overwhelming need for proof that town may have stopped a nk:

whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2059 (isolation #198) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:58 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2051, Papa Zito wrote:Also to be frank, having to deal with a bunch of people call me out as scummy without ever providing anything to respond to, finding out they were stupid enough to lynch me when I wasn't around and didn't even bother providing something I could defend myself against even if I had been, losing my one ability to make a real impact on the game, and then having SpyreX replace out has really sapped my enthusiasm. We're at the magical infofairies stage and I'm basically a VT at this point so I'm just letting you guys do whatever and I'll help vote things. But don't expect a shitload of content from me especially when I'm having to deal with Dreal "I Can't Spell Dream Right" Sanchez and his period lapses into the abyss of stupidity that now by the grace of God are aimed my way.
zito, this is a hardcore reach out so can you plz work with me? I know whats its like to feel like you have no purpose and are basically useless cos I have also been in games with hoods where I was not part of. it sucks.

I sheeped desp onto infinity when I finally reached a point when I just wanted to move on with the game. I was already leaning towards voting infinity cos I thought that spyrella was softing a guilty on him. his replace out also made me think that cos it was obvs he was feeling very frustrated cos he felt unheard. I didn't want to put too much attention on him cos I was considering giving him the orb.

this is why I told spyrella that I was working on placing to vote on infinity, I was just waiting to clarify a cple of things cos the game felt strange and I didn't understand why.

I have been trying to keep pple from wagoning you when you weren't around after d1. in every game I have played on this site, for some god known reason town want to lynch the person who was not lynched prior due to a role. its like pple go, "well that didn't work so lets repeat the same thing over cos that makes perfect sense!". idgi

the other thing that I have noticed is that this suspicion on you keeps popping up when you are not around, then you become available and *poof* nobody says anything to you. I have already said that the suspicion seems to build when you are not here to defend yourself and then disappears when you are. mebbe it is just coincidence but I notice it.

I think the current fad is that you are scum and you didn't get lynched on d1 and infinity flipped time manipulator so somehow that makes you scum even tho no1 knows as to what a time manipulator is. idgi.

dunn is town. I didn't know that he had given the orb away twice but it solidifies even more my townread on him. its another way in which he cld have screwed town over and chose not to.

dunn told me his role and I told him mine. not to mention how paranoid he was before revealing that info that scum might have a role which let them see what was going on in a hood. I felt that way too! but we both said fuck it and outed to each other anyways.

why I am concerned about kagami:

* the focus on you to the exclusion of most everything else.
* the whole "I am not scumreading dunn!" in our pt after she said she thought he was fishy. I even pointed out that she was throwing shade his way in our pt but she handwaved it away.
* I have no idea what her other reads are.
* when the day was winding down she brought up again that she thought that sad scumread dunn
using the exact same quotes I had already used in our pt as to why sad WASN"T scumreading dunn, I think he had him as null.
idgi.
* I apologized for coming across as hostile if that was how she felt about it and pointed out that I thought spyrella/desp were softing the guilty on infinity. I am heavily leaning on desp being the intended nk cos in my mind when I pointed that out I was saying, "if desp gets targeted I am going after kagami" and look he was targeted.
* here is where things get weird. I said that I was uncomfortable with dunn's hammer and I got accused of knowing that dunn wld do that.
so if dunn is not a scumread then why wld she go there.

* she didn't say anything else afterwards in the pt, until right before fate closed it she popped in to say, "am I dead? did you guys nk me?" and since the last she said was that dunn and I orchestrated his hammer I thought she meant dunn and I.
I find it the strangest thing that pops in right before fate had closed our pt.
and then she comes in supporting dunn and saying that she thought he was the nk.

a lot of my frustration of not being heard came from our hood, I really felt like she was not reading my posts at all. oh and I pointed out that spyrella had pointed out that you were attending a funeral and that was why you were not around as much. some1 else pointed this out too itt but its like she was not listening. she seems to think that i alone had this public info.

but here is the biggest thing: if she had the fire orb and gave it to nacho but he only received a partial fragment then why the fuck is she not wondering about that????? that is something that directly has to with her and it is something that is right up her alley which is set-up spec??? idgi.

I just don't understand her play, like at all. if some1 cld explain it to me, that wld be great.

I have you as town, dunn, desp and camn. deamz is in there too. the rest are in giant piles of I-don't-know. I wonder if mebbe I am wrong and nacho was the intended nk which is why rc shot him. mebbe they wanted him dead 1 way or another, idk.

and so those are my thoughts.

my question to you is, what do you think about rc's shot? also have you looked at your d1 wagon and done any analysis on it? I wld really like to hear your thoughts on both.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2061 (isolation #199) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:07 am

Post by pirate mollie »

desp is there a reason nahdia is in your town pile? also I am not sold on scum!kagami cos it wld be strange to be that confrontational. but there are like 20 trillion things that I don't understand. like why did she out that she gave the orb to me but not that she had 1 of her own. but her play is so strange and I feel like she was almost mad that infinity got lynched but I might be reading it wrong.
whew!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”