Newbie 1769: Happy New Year! (Post-Game)

GAYreenHamster
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #85  (isolation #0)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:51 pm

OK i'm here now, just got out of school :P, anyways, I came from PS! Mafia like gigabyteTroubadour did. So why is TB being lynched?

GAYreenHamster
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #87  (isolation #1)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:57 pm

I mean, he only asked some questions and evidently made a joke... I dont exactly see the reason to lynch them unless someone can convince me otherwise :P

GAYreenHamster
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #91  (isolation #2)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:05 pm

1. What does RQS mean?
2. I see what you mean, but i personally don't think he would do something like that, and even if they were a newbie, they could still pick a random PR to name, so i doubt it was a purposeful rolefish, if even a rolefish at all

That's just my opinion though :D

I mean, i learned my stuff from PS, so if people scumread me for that, thats a lil stupid imo, but w/e

GAYreenHamster
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #93  (isolation #3)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:08 pm

kk, thx creature :D

GAYreenHamster
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #96  (isolation #4)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:13 pm

I mean, i didnt exactly NEED a paragraph, but it was appreciated. I just dont like lynching someone based of a few questions they asked, thats all :P

GAYreenHamster
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #98  (isolation #5)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:16 pm

i mean, nothing extremely important has happened yet, but i dont exactly like how shadd_ lynched in left, if thats anything

GAYreenHamster
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #100  (isolation #6)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:20 pm

In post 7, schadd_ wrote:ooh!

2. i like the people at dominion forum but part of the fun of mafia is making character judgments about people you don't know
3. thus far, i have been mafia twice and town once. at this point, i was happy to get town just because of that, but i also like town more because knowing everything is boring
4. i like target-investigative roles, the example here being tracker

UNVOTE: gigabyteTroubador, VOTE: ThinkBig


Granted, considering your point on the newbie claiming the PR they might have gotten, he could be Tracker if he decided to soft the role in that way :P

GAYreenHamster
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #101  (isolation #7)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:23 pm

I guess you are right on the voting thing

VOTE: shadd_

GAYreenHamster
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #103  (isolation #8)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:26 pm

I mean, i guess it probably doesnt mean much in forum, but shadd_ just kinda lynched and stopped talking, and i just find it a lil susp, but thats about it :'D

GAYreenHamster
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #106  (isolation #9)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:31 pm

yeah, imma still keep the vote though, no harm in keeping a lil susp just in case :P

GAYreenHamster
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #107  (isolation #10)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:34 pm

Is it a bad idea to say who your townreads are, or are you guys just opting to not say them

GAYreenHamster
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #122  (isolation #11)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:30 pm

ok, im back again

GAYreenHamster
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #126  (isolation #12)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:39 pm

I mean, he still called you townish, but i see your point rasko

GAYreenHamster
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #129  (isolation #13)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:44 pm

is he already at L-1, or it he at L-2?

GAYreenHamster
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #134  (isolation #14)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:46 pm

wow, thanks rask

GAYreenHamster
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #137  (isolation #15)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:49 pm

In post 135, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 131, Raskolnikov wrote:VOTE: thinkbig L-1


yeah this is L-2 :dead:

GAYreenHamster wrote:wow, thanks rask


?

i don't have an issue with that vote rn either


1. Does that mean i can put it a L-1?

2. response to rask saying we suck giga

GAYreenHamster
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #140  (isolation #16)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:50 pm

Well, imma put him at L-1, if thats ok

GAYreenHamster
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #145  (isolation #17)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:56 pm

Giga its more of a pressure thing, but considering he is almost back, i let him explain a lil more when he gets here

GAYreenHamster
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #160  (isolation #18)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:05 pm

i saw your guys' point giga and rask, i have been a little screwy with my lynching... Meh, not gonna put at L-1 without a reason

GAYreenHamster
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #162  (isolation #19)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:08 pm

how so rask?

GAYreenHamster
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #166  (isolation #20)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:11 pm

In post 163, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 158, Raskolnikov wrote:gigabyte has anyone ever compared you to aristo before?


Gamma Emerald thought I was an alt of his because I compared myself to a statue of Vladimir Lenin

but other than that no

GAYreenHamster wrote:i saw your guys' point giga and rask, i have been a little screwy with my lynching... Meh, not gonna put at L-1 without a reason


i mean if you agree with our points that's fine but usually being a bit more open about that thought process helps your vote not look opportunistic

definitely on-board with not L-1ing people without reason though

Noted giga, and thanks for the tip :D
@TB, you've played scum before right? Like alone (not in a hydra, there was that game with Kain Tepes but hydras are poop for meta)? i forgot tbh

GAYreenHamster
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #167  (isolation #21)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:13 pm

rip i put my comment in the quote XD

GAYreenHamster
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #169  (isolation #22)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:16 pm

In post 168, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 162, GAYreenHamster wrote:how so rask?

Thinkbig's statement makes me think I should meta him but I really can't be bothered atm, I hate meta diving especially d1.

You were going to put him l-1 without any reason or a scumread apparently, and one of my other townreads I'm not so sure on either.

Still need those two others to say something too


I had a slight reason for shadd_, but its been disproved so might as well...

UNVOTE: shadd_

GAYreenHamster
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #170  (isolation #23)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:19 pm

Ill be back, gtg have dinner

GAYreenHamster
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #177  (isolation #24)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:37 pm

ok, im back from dinner

GAYreenHamster
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #197  (isolation #25)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:54 pm

shadd_, claiming to be town doesnt mean lynching you is scummy. No one is confirmed town, so saying that wasnt exactly a good reason...

GAYreenHamster
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #199  (isolation #26)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:58 pm

ok, well you cant exactly call someone scummy because ,from your perspective, they lynched town (unless cop confirmed). And im pretty sure that last comment wasnt exactly needed? i mean, not everyone will always think im town anyways, and it isnt like you seem like town to everyone else as well...

GAYreenHamster
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #201  (isolation #27)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:10 pm

Nice to know .-.

GAYreenHamster
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #202  (isolation #28)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:52 pm

Also, giga correct me if im wrong, but what you are implying is OMGUS, or lynching me because i lynched you

GAYreenHamster
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #203  (isolation #29)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:53 pm

(PS terms ftw)

GAYreenHamster
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #207  (isolation #30)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:40 pm

anyways, im turning in for the night (most likely), so be back tomorrow :P

GAYreenHamster
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #212  (isolation #31)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:14 pm

welp, at least everyone has talked once...

GAYreenHamster
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #356  (isolation #32)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:21 pm

im sorry i havent been posting recently, had a friend over and trying to be motivated to actually play the game :'D

GAYreenHamster
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #358  (isolation #33)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:26 pm

not really tbh

GAYreenHamster
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #361  (isolation #34)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:33 pm

In post 360, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 341, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:actually i kind of just made a really weird assumption so i'm going to resolve it

rask why aren't you townreading me? or at least strong enough to cross out like schadd_ or matt (creature i'd add in too but he's basically conftown tbh)

i assumed you just aren't really familiar with me and i'm not a newbie so i'm not as likely to tell as transparently but i'm worse at this then i let on sometimes


also rask can you get back to me on this or just refuse to answer it (not ignore it)

ty


how is creature practically conftown


[ + ]

Return to Completed Newbie Games