(1/6)
- DodgeTheSaint
Malpascp
(2/6)
- Kmd4390, McMenno
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Pepchoninga, Banana Mint

Notes:
- (expired on 2017-01-10 23:46:00) until McMenno can use his finisher. (This has been changed to reflect the true version. Please refer to this.)
- Banana Mint has yet to pick up their prod.

(expired on 2017-01-20 07:30:00) until the end of Day Two.
With eleven alive, it takes six to lynch.
Mod of WWE Mafia - Ask Me About Joining "Vince McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club!"
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Vince, what happens if the manager is lynched or killed?
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Vifam »

I dont wanna lynch Uzi I have a feeling he's town
ok
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

In post 476, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Vince, what happens if the manager is lynched or killed?
The only part that would really be affected would be the draft and in that regard, I, Vincent Kennedy McMahon, would step in and randomize everything.
Mod of WWE Mafia - Ask Me About Joining "Vince McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club!"
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

Hello people, nice to meet ya ^^

I will be catching up to the game. Any useful information I could use would be grateful.

Also, one question. Do I have to keep up with the Smackdown thread too?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 479, Pepchoninga wrote:Hello people, nice to meet ya ^^

I will be catching up to the game. Any useful information I could use would be grateful.

That's up to you, but there is a possibility you may be traded to Smackdown.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 480, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 479, Pepchoninga wrote:Hello people, nice to meet ya ^^

That's up to you, but there is a possibility you may be traded to Smackdown.
Ok, I will try to do that as well in the moarning.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Hi Pep!

--

Gut says at least one of AC/Nero/McMemmo is scum. I'm not really encouraged by the managers ISO so I'm leaning there.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Mod: I'll be v/LA until the 13th.
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

@LUV:

Then you're probably be even less encouraged by what I have to say.

First off: Your reads SUCK BIG TIME. I'm 95+ % confident Nero is Town. It has to do with both his play and "something mechanical" that I'm not revealing.

Then McMenno is also Town.. like 90%

And -of course- I'm not allowed to vouch for our own slot, so... I'll let those who have played with both heads multiple times before decide on that.

Oh, and let's not forget you didn't even make it a secret you were surprised our strongest Town read actually flipped Town!! (I'm talking about Narna for those who are not closely following this thread).

Now, why do I get the feeling that your scum reads on all 3 of us have all arrived at the most convenient of times right after Nero had said something about him expecting you to scum read the wagon on Penguinos? I know, I know.. you didn't feel too comfortable with McMenno already, but let's agree to disagree there. But how come you are now scum reading Nero and our slot? Is it because Nero is pointing out flaws in your play and we happen to agree? Please show us a case on any of the 3 slots you're scum reading for us to consider.

That should be all for now.

@Vifam:

Now I suspect you do know this, but I wanted to make it absolutely clear that we are Town reading you, and we believe you have good reads. The reason for my personal faith in you was pointed out in our previous game together in which you were scum and I called you out for it, but you somehow managed to discredit yourself as a player to discredit our scum read on you.

Anyway, I'm expecting just a little more from you here, and I'd very much appreciate it if we could lynch scum today with your help.

@Kmd:

I fully agree that “not wanting that lynch doesn't make LUV scum”. HOWEVER, he did not provide an alternative or propose a different course. To me, he did want that lynch. He just didn't want to look connected to it. He tried to earn Town credit by pretending not to want that lynch, but by providing no alternative course he knew we would finally be lynching the Penguinos slot because it's better than a No Lynch by all means.

He claimed the case was weak, right? Yet when asked for his own reads he had no stron scum reads, meaning he wasn't ready to push anyone else, and THAT is my problem (and I think that's what Nero's been trying to say).

@EVERYBODY:

Now get the freak off Nero and McMenno already. There are 3 slots we won't be lynching today and these are Nero, McMenno & Vifam. If you're scum reading any of them; I won't ask you to reconsider, but I WILL ask you to go for the next one on your list.

There are 8 other slots for you to pick from (yes, I'm ok with you voting us and I promise not to interfere with your decision to do so as a manager), but you're not lynching our OBV!Town players. So, either present a good case on someone else or try to obv!Town yourself.
~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:03 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

Oh, shit. One thing more I forgot to mention to LUV: Your question about us getting lynched or
NK'd
is worrying me. That's one more reason why I personally do not feel very comfortable with you. The question itself has been answered a least Twice before on either thread, but the phrasing you used is freaking me out tbh.

Oh, well.. if you're not lynched and we are NK'd then the Town will know for sure who did it. Good luck with that, mate.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 473, Kmd4390 wrote:
In post 469, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Hi guys. I made a great case against Nero. Instead of entertaining his fake read, why not engage me on my real one?
Sorry but I'm not convinced. I don't blame him for being more interested in who he's voting than he is in himself. That's regardless of alignment. He's pretty dead set on getting Lil lynched, so of course he'd rather have your opinion on that than discuss his own alignment.
That...is not what I'm arguing at all.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Like, I don't care to engage Nero about his own alignment, other than for him to sort himself for me. I'm not going to convince him of his alignment one way or another, he knows what it is.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Almost, meh. I don't think it was a calculated attempt at town cred. I think he just didn't scum read penguin and it's really that simple. Yes, he should have provided an alternative. But he didn't and all that shows, to me, is suboptimal play. Not some hidden agenda. Until the penguin case, not one of us had presented anything that stuck, so I don't really fault lil for not being able to do that.

And if he wanted to NK you as scum, why would that question be in thread early Day 2 and not in a scum PT Night 1?

Dodge, you're going to have to reword that if you want my opinion then. I understood it as you thinking that Nero was deflecting because he started talking to you about Lil after you mentioned scum reading him.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 488, Kmd4390 wrote:And if he wanted to NK you as scum, why would that question be in thread early Day 2 and not in a scum PT Night 1?
Good point, actually.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Ms Columbo
Ms Columbo
Goon
Ms Columbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:17 pm

Post by Ms Columbo »

In post 387, Vifam wrote:
In post 368, Narna wrote:Draft vifam, and you die
I'm battling sleep so not sure if I'm making sense.

I seem to be the only one (besides narna) who thought vifam's win condition situation on Smackdown was a scum play.

@vifam - Can you say anymore on this?
Ms Columbo
Ms Columbo
Goon
Ms Columbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:39 pm

Post by Ms Columbo »

In post 400, Vifam wrote:We should just lynch someone that was on the penguin wagon
In post 427, Vifam wrote: I doubt scum passed up an easy wagon like Penguin, id say there's a high chance of one being there at the very least
Do you think multiple scum were on the wagon?

I agree that it's likely at least one scum was on the wagon. I can see more scum than not hanging back on this one and letting town lynch Penguinos. Their response to the pressure seemed scummy. Assuming three scum, it wouldn't surprise me if there was one on the wagon and two off.
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:16 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

OK, correct me i I'm wrong, but it looks to me that Vifam is suggesting to lynch from within the wagon, while Ms Columbo's promoting a lynch from those who were off it.

In this case I'd like both of you to provide reads on the players on your suggested pool, i.e. Vifam gives reads on everyone who lynched Penguinos and Ms Columbo provides reads on those who didn't vote Penguinos.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Ms Columbo
Ms Columbo
Goon
Ms Columbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:16 pm

Post by Ms Columbo »

In post 392, Kmd4390 wrote:
Vote malpas

^nothing has really changed for me

Nero, why so sure on lil?
My first thought is on malpas. This part bothers me:
Spoiler:
In post 372, Ms Columbo wrote:
In post 371, malpascp wrote:
In post 357, Ms Columbo wrote:
In post 280, malpascp wrote:Maybe I'm just rusty or something but AC's post just blew my mind. It makes no sense to hide anything at all if you're town. The only reason to be afraid of your other head saying "hey dude you shouldn't have said this" is if you're scum. Or poor reasoning.
Why didn't you vote? It's a strong statement to make and then not vote.
Because of my last sentence. He could admit it was poor reasoning. Or someone could point a flaw in my reasoning. Either way I'm always cautious when putting people at L-1 as I've met my fair share of lolhammers, and also the wagoning was strong with this one (not that I disagree with it happening).
I can understand that. It's just that at the time of the post, Penguinos only had one vote. There wasn't a real wagon yet. What would applying some pressure hurt?

@malpascp - I'm still curious, why didn't you vote at that particular time? When Penguinos had a single vote, not at L-1.
In post 407, Kmd4390 wrote:Nero can you be more specific? To me, it just looks like someone who doesn't agree with a wagon and maybe doesn't understand that no lynch is the alternative. Do you see any scum motivation in what he did, considering penguin was town? I honestly don't.
I'm also thinking that scum might go the route that Nero is suggesting. Some of lil's reads are opposite of mine, I'm not sure if that isn't clouding my objectivity.

Dodge's suspicion of Nero is not making sense. I need to reread that after some sleep. It's all starting to whirl together.

@Almost Chara - My thoughts are now mush. I'll get your request then as well.
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:12 am

Post by malpascp »

WHY THE HELL WOULD SOMEONE TR MCMENNO.

@Ms Columbo: In that post i said it could be poor reasoning. If people do something irrational it's pretty much impossible to determine alignment from it, let alone from a single post. That's why it's so hard to get a read on people who do random shit, which i assumed could be the case, being a new-hydra and all. And yes, I'm always carefull with my votes, it's not like I guessed there would be a wagon. AC said something about Penguinos that might be scummy, I agreed but didn't vote, and reasoned why (maybe my wording was poor). Dunno why you're making such a fuss about it.

Now then, WHY THE HELL WOULD SOMEONE TR MCMENNO
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
by Motorhead blasts from the speaker as HHH, wearing blue jeans and a leather jacket, steps out onto the entrance way. In his left hand he carries a bottled water. For a moment, he stands there, basking in the attention. He takes a chug of water and spits it out it a mist of vapor as the song continues to play. He walks slowly down to the ring and then around to the south side that the camera faces. He climbs up onto the apron and turns to the camera. He takes another swig of water, leans back onto the ropes and then lunges forward and sprays the water from his mouth one final time before entering the ring. Once inside the ring he gets a microphone from ring announcer Lillian Garcia. HHH raises the mic to his lips.

Mal, even though I kinda think you are POE town I have to ask....why are you avoiding me like the plague. Yes I was sick last month, I even wrote a post about it here which none had the common decency to respond to but point being
I'M NOT SICK ANYMORE
so you can stop avoiding me. Is pneumonia even contagious? You are also avoiding commenting on the biggest thing that's happening in the thread and I literally don't understand why.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
by Motorhead blasts from the speaker as HHH, wearing blue jeans and a leather jacket, steps out onto the entrance way. In his left hand he carries a bottled water. For a moment, he stands there, basking in the attention. He takes a chug of water and spits it out it a mist of vapor as the song continues to play. He walks slowly down to the ring and then around to the south side that the camera faces. He climbs up onto the apron and turns to the camera. He takes another swig of water, leans back onto the ropes and then lunges forward and sprays the water from his mouth one final time before entering the ring. Once inside the ring he gets a microphone from ring announcer Lillian Garcia. HHH raises the mic to his lips.

In post 488, Kmd4390 wrote:And if he wanted to NK you as scum, why would that question be in thread early Day 2 and not in a scum PT Night 1?
Why ask that question at all? Vince has already said what happens if a GM dies so "trying to look busy" is the first thing that popped into my head. But also why does town need to know this? I'd also like to note that his lack of d1 suspicion of Mcmenno b/c he was "more concerned with Dodge" () doesn't really make sense.

As of he publicly admits that he's not hard scum reading Dodge anymore though he stopped arguing with Dodge much earlier. As early as he's denouncing the Penguin wagon. Mcmenno voted in . Guy (Luv) had 12 posts after Mcmenno's vote and he fails to once mention that he didn't like his vote?

Today he finds Mcmenno's vote and lack of participation scummy/vote worthy but

Both
In post 341, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Yeah I don't really have a case for anyone else right now
and
In post 348, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Well I didn't have anything to push because I'm not scum reading Dodge as hard as I did earlier and outside of the a few pings I've gotten from others, I don't feel strongly about anyone for scum as I did Dodge.
He didn't yesterday. This feels very "move the chains" fake scum read on Mcmenno.

but KMD is whitewashing everything he does as poor play and Dodge is chainsaw defending him.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:53 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 53, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 45, Kmd4390 wrote:Dodge, I don't see it. Why is narna scum? I hope you're not stretching the "can be scum" line to say it's an active decision to scum read me rather than a statement of a read. That's the closest I can come to figuring it out.
Oh no it has nothing to do with you. It has to do with not giving any real reads on this game, but deciding the other game was more important to give a read for. (I don't really count this vote on you as much of a read, but that's not the point)

In fact I doubt it was a decision to have a read on anything. This screams "I need to post a read for the sake of posting a read" with the added bonus of posting a read for the other game, so as to not commit themselves to anything solid against this playerlist yet. Like a bad boyfriend, I find lack of commitment to anything extremely sketchy.

The other game isn't really relevant to what we're doing here, so I am already inclined to treat anyone who spends a significant amount of time trying to interact with the other game so early as scum. What makes Narna so egregious here though is that he does it on Page 1 to try and normalize this under productive behavior early. (Mcmenno notwithstanding, but his sin has nothing to do with his foray into the other game)
Why do you think someone has a lack of commitment to the game after 3 pages of interactions? Also I don't tuink that not giving reads so early on should be considered scummy.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:55 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 56, Ms Columbo wrote:@ThinkBig and @All Alone
Within the first 10 player posts, both of you vote for Nero Cain. Is voting for Nero something that is standard here?

@McMenno - Your day actions and first vote were cast on the first two players who posted. Did you plan that? Was there another/different reason for either of those players?
In post 58, Ms Columbo wrote:
In post 28, Banana Mint wrote:I have voices in my head, they talk to me!
But do you talk back? Are they giving you any insight on who is scum?
This made me laugh
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:57 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 69, Nero Cain wrote:
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

We seem to have a problem here.

The crowd boos loudly, not knowing whats coming. HHH sniffs and licks his lips.

It seems that both Raw and Smackdown have been invaded by a bunch of yellow bellied cowards that hide among the rosters. Well I have news for you!

HHH's nostrils flare with anger. He lunges at the rope and hangs over the top.

THIS IS MY SHOW!

He points to his chest.

I will not have you run around and destroy what I have built. I will hunt you down like the dogs that you are and personally pedigree each and everyone of you!

Satisfied, HHH steps back from the ropes.

Know this, for every moment, for every second, in every day that it takes me to find you, the more punishment that I will dole out. Do you think I'm playing around here? This is
NOT
a joke. I'm on a singled minded mission to seek out and destroy you and there is nothing that can stand in my way.

The crowd cheers loudly.

And once I'm done with Raw I will come to Smackdown and do the very same thing and that is to cleanse the roster of this filth that threatens the very existence of the WWE.

He bobs he head in agreement with the crowd.

Let me leave you with one last thought to mull on in your final days. Did you really think that you could come into my house, uninvited, and get away with it?

No
, he roars.

You have made the first and final error that you will ever make. At this point in time, the only thing you can do is pray that I do not find you, because once I do you will cease to exist. Your names stricken from history and you will be nothing but a distant memory in a footnote of time.

Done, HHH drops the mic and climbs the nearest turnbuckle. He raises his arms above his head , as if in victory, all while
The Game
plays. At this point we either go to a commercial or Kise flips the channel to watch ice skating.
That's some nice shit.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”