Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3025 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:33 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

But toto doesn't, because transcend is the scumpartner and he tried to convince me he wasn't by bussing LQ, but it is not too late to check both of them
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3026 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:34 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 3018, Transcend wrote:
In post 3017, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I haven't read for bussing, since i can't really tell if it happened or not. Will say I'm seeing a lot of people talking about how I was hesitant to lynch LQ but I wasn't might have looked that way but I didn't feel that way.
I just wanted to know if Transcend or Toto were with him and I was thinking Toto since eventually Transcend voted LQ.
I'm still operating on that old post you called me scum for, lemme dig it up:
In post 2241, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 2145, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1857, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:ok so it's either Transcend+LQ or Toto+LQ imo and my best read is on LQ so I'm gonna urge you Transcend to vote LQ for cw purposes. If he flips scum I'll vote Toto tomorrow, and if Toto flips town after that I'm gonna be watching you like a hawk so you'd better NK me at that point if you want to live
This is still where I stand
This is still where I stand

VOTE: Toto
So yeah, I'm still operating on the assumption that it's either Toto+LQ or Transcend+LQ. As long as we get them I think we win. People think I'm the one that was late to vote LQ but I'd been trying to get Trans to go there from back when he was being pushed, I think by LQ actually. Tomorrow is LyLo unfortunately so only time for one of you before crunch time
In post 2136, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
Wait I feel like I missed something somewhere when did you vote LQ
In post 2137, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
Missed it while I was doing Aubrey ISO earlier

VOTE: LQ
Gonna do response to 2129 now though
Cut the crap, Kyouko. What you say vs. what you said do not match up.

VOTE: Kyouko
Here counter my point on the top of this page so everyone can see it.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3027 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:36 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

What am I wifoming here? What is your point? That I waited to vote lq until you voted him? I am the one that asked you to vote him
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3028 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:37 pm

Post by Transcend »

And ssbm_Kyouko you were a jumbled mess about who Toto's partner was until I called you out.

IMO you prob should've killed me over chilledtea. :)
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3029 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by Transcend »

No. Chilledtea asked me to vote LQ. You were literally voting me when you said LQ was conf scum. You claim right now that the reason you didn't vote LQ was because "you were partner hunting in me and Toto". But you claimed that "you were ISOing Aubrey" which is a contradiction.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3030 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:41 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1768, Creature wrote:Wait, is Vedith doing anything here?
In post 1769, Transcend wrote:My Lord and Savior.

Pedit: no, and i think he's probably scum with lq and toto.
In post 1770, Transcend wrote:I think toto is scum with Vedith and either LQ, chilled, or ssbm
In that order.
So what happened to this also? Now that we've seen scum lq why do you not still think you are right about toto/Vedith/LQ?

Also my 1857 is where I partner hunted. I can't remember why I was isoing Aubrey, I think it was for nka. But I was pretty sure you were the partner by your reaction to 1857, but then you voted LQ while I was isoing Aubrey. I vaguely remember Aubrey iso had something to do with Creature, may be wrong
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3031 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:43 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Like I literally said lq is with either you or toto, and was implying you should vote lq to prove I'm wrong about you being scum so that we can lynch toto the next day, only we lynched gamma
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3032 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:00 am

Post by Transcend »

Spoiler: YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT LOL
I ISO'd me, you, and chilledtea. There is not a single time that you tried to get me to lynch LQ.
In post 1913, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1770, Transcend wrote:I think toto is scum with Vedith and either LQ, chilled, or ssbm
In that order.
In post 1769, Transcend wrote:My Lord and Savior.

Pedit: no, and i think he's probably scum with lq and toto.
In post 1898, Transcend wrote:
In post 1857, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:ok so it's either Transcend+LQ or Toto+LQ imo and my best read is on LQ so I'm gonna urge you Transcend to vote LQ for cw purposes. If he flips scum I'll vote Toto tomorrow, and if Toto flips town after that I'm gonna be watching you like a hawk so you'd better NK me at that point if you want to live
This post feels manipulative and forced as fuck.

VOTE: ssbm
I was hoping you were the town of the 2
VOTE: Transcend
Here comes the part where I vote you and you OMGUS me.
In post 1947, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:yeah I think LQ is scum for the alban wagon D1 and the Eric slot but nobody wants to kill him except KAIN TEPES I think
Here you shade throw LQ, but don't vote him, don't encourage anyone, specifically me to vote LQ. Let's move on.
In post 1984, Transcend wrote:
In post 1983, Creature wrote:LQ is a mislynch, and I think ssbm also is.

I am thinking Toto is town, not sure on Gamma.
What in the world

This post is irrelevant to my case, just gonna laugh at Creature when he calls all three scum town in this post.
In post 2021, Transcend wrote:VOTE: Vedith

There can only be one dog. It's gonna be me.

(If Creature is town with scum on his wagon it's you.)
In post 2022, Transcend wrote:(And I think Creature's town.)

I make a vote on Vedith. Do you convince me to vote LQ yet?
In post 2043, Transcend wrote:UNVOTE:

my vote being in an empty slot is kinda useless
No you do not, Vedith subs out soon to be replaced by Alisae
In post 2059, Transcend wrote:Srill think ssbm scumm5 as vuvk guts idk about creatkre weurd snd scmmy but xdossnt pinh thr scumdar u kno
I still fos you, drunk.
In post 2077, Transcend wrote:Hmm

Is anyone down to lynch the Vedith slot
I also still fos Vedith.
In post 2078, chilledtea wrote:How about LQ?
However, both of my wagons were in vain and CT suggests this one, when KainTepes and him were voted there. You did not tell me ONE SINGLE TIME TO VOTE HIM

Not fucking once.

That was all chilledtea. If you can prove me wrong, then do it. But I doubt you can.
In post 2079, Transcend wrote:I really never have gotten town vibes from him at all this game.
In post 2080, Transcend wrote:So to answer your question

and thus came my vote.
In post 2114, Transcend wrote:So lynch LQ then lynch me?
I question your motive to lynching me when you say that you have LQ conf scum with either me or Toto.
In post 2115, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I think you're more dangerous than LQ
I'd lynch him if that's the way the day's going but I want the rope on you today
LOL LOL LOL LOL

You say the biggest load of horse crap here to avoid lynching LQ. You've had your vote parked on me for quite some time now.
In post 2116, Transcend wrote:Why am i dangerous
In post 2117, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I think you're more persuasive than LQ is and since there are no PRs in this game that's all that matters
In post 2118, Transcend wrote:How am i persuasive
In post 2120, Transcend wrote:Honestly that looks like the biggest load of horse shit I've ever seen.
In post 2125, Transcend wrote:What the hell strikes that string of posts as town to you at all?

His "you're more persuasive" card is utter bullshit because 1. I haven't been persuasive in this game at all, 2. He scumreads lq more than me, there's a forming wagon on him and he neglects to join to get me lynched. The case feels so empty and so wrong and scum motivated.
In post 2126, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Vice versa is true trans, and I'm not grudging just calling it like I see it here. Could be wrong but I don't think so
You can't even properly defend your faux-reason for voting me here.
In post 2129, Transcend wrote:However your reasons for voting me don't add up.

You think I'm scum with LQ? I really want to see a detailed thought process on that one because no pun intended it doesn't name a lick of sense.

And I'm only conditional scum with LQ? If I'm not scum then Toto (?) is?

And you said you'd even be willing to lynch Toto with an LQ scum flip.

But now you're voting me, this only happened after i voted you.

And your reason for voting me is so wrong it almost sounds like bullshit.

When have i been persuasive this game?

I told everyone that Dave was likely a carefree townie and look who got noosed. I didn't persuade to lynch outside of that slot at all.
I give this long post, you respond with:
In post 2130, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I've noticed you have a tendency to stop lynches by making posts that look basically like this:
Hi

This guy's a mislynch

Bye
Seen it happen before and I don't have experience with LQ.
LOL LOL LOL
In post 2134, Transcend wrote:
In post 2130, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I've noticed you have a tendency to stop lynches by making posts that look basically like this:
Hi

This guy's a mislynch

Bye
Seen it happen before and I don't have experience with LQ.
Well that's not true

Not true at all

I made those short, sarcastic, responses and get blown off all the time.

I did that all of day 1 and someone i called a mislynch several times still got necked.
So I respond to your BS.
In post 2136, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Wait I feel like I missed something somewhere when did you vote LQ
And then you fake this reaction when the LQ wagon rises and I'm not able to be lynched.
In post 2137, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Missed it while I was doing Aubrey ISO earlier
Gonna do response to 2129 now though
And give even more bullshit to candy coat your awkward vote on it.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3033 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:05 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Look bud you can try this all you want and I'll self hammer if you can l-1 me but I know you're scum, you say I never asked you to vote lq but read 1857. In it I urge you to vote LQ, long before chilledtea asks you to. Scrolled through most of your wall after realizing how obviously you're misrepping me
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3034 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:06 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Like I know you can tell I'm town here so just lynch your other partner and you can surrender to town
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3035 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:09 am

Post by Transcend »

I was looking in the wrong places. I started my quote dump in the 1900s.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3036 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:10 am

Post by Transcend »

But Kyouko the only way you're towntelling is via WIFOM and that's just not town!you imo. You've been very easy to town with your genuine tells that aren't WIFOM-y.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3037 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:11 am

Post by Transcend »

Also, you were waffling on my slot, but you become INCREASINGLY confident that I'm scum once I vote you ultimately.

You seem to be fighting for your life as you got extremely defensive towards that.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3038 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:13 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

What's wifomy about what I'm doing? Why would I deviate from lq+one of toto/transcend after seeing lq flip scum? Why are you deviating from that now? I feel like the obvious answer is that scum!Transcend bussed LQ to appease me but didn't expect me to follow through on my original theory
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3039 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:18 am

Post by Transcend »

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

You think I appeased you?

Bro.

You didn't make me vote LQ.

Fucking chilledtea did.

That was all fucking tea.

You did jack to the shit, I did nothing to appease you.

In fact I told you several times why the f*ck are you voting me when you have LQ lock scum.

Then you awkwardly vote LQ and make up a bad excuse to not voting him "isoing Aubrey, halfway through d2", and now you say "You were looking for the scum in me and Toto"
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3040 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:20 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Acting like defensiveness is a scumtell, town doesn't want to be lynched anymore than scum do except when dying for the purpose of proving their arguments come from town

Which btw is why I'd be fine getting lynched if you're the one to hardpush it, because I think town!you can read me and my lynch would lead the rest of the town to the last scum. I don't think I make sense with anyone for scum and you were talking about looking at teams earlier but I don't remember you really finding any way to incriminate me with that
Pedit:1
That wasn't an excuse, I was waiting for you to vote LQ since 1857 and I'll scream that to my death so the rest of town will remember how right I was and how hard you misrepped me in your push
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3041 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:21 am

Post by Transcend »

I'd really hate if we're TVT because I like you and I respect you, but you're crumbling hard buddy and I'm just not seeing you as town over the likes of Creature, Tepes, Alisae, and keyenpeydee.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3042 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:26 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Do you think I make sense with anyone as scum? I want theories from you that account for town!Me so you can't flip your attention to what's convenient tomorrow after I do flip
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3043 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:31 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

And I'm not crumbling I'm just high, watching yugioh, calling you out for misrepping me on this stuff
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3044 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:33 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 3040, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Acting like defensiveness is a scumtell, town doesn't want to be lynched anymore than scum do except when dying for the purpose of proving their arguments come from town

Which btw is why I'd be fine getting lynched if you're the one to hardpush it, because I think town!you can read me and my lynch would lead the rest of the town to the last scum. I don't think I make sense with anyone for scum and you were talking about looking at teams earlier but I don't remember you really finding any way to incriminate me with that
Pedit:1
That wasn't an excuse, I was waiting for you to vote LQ since 1857 and I'll scream that to my death so the rest of town will remember how right I was and how hard you misrepped me in your push

You didn't react to Creature's naked vote at all.

But then I vote you with substantial reasoning and then it's flailcity from you.

Bro, I know you asked me to vote LQ. And I didn't follow through since your post felt manipulative. But you weren't getting roped, and Vedith wasn't getting roped as I said in my case. So chilledtea asked me to try LQ, and I did.

You were asked several times by ME why you weren't voting LQ, and you gave some bull hunky answer that "I was a lot more persuasive than LQ".

You try getting me lynched, you failed, then you awkwardly acquiesce to LQ.

PEDIT: Yes. You make sense with Toto. LOL. Your Toto pushes haven't been exactly substantial, he hasn't reacted to them (as indicated by my chart and his whopping 0 votes on your slot). Looks like you ended d3 voting Creature when you were "so sure" that Toto was scum. D4 you've voted him a few times, but for lackluster reasons. Why are you even voting him? What are your reasons for voting him that don't have to do with LQ? You're still voting him right now, but it doesn't look like you trying to rope a town, it looks like you WFG'ing.

PPEDIT: No, don't blame your crumbling based on you being high and watching Yu-Gi-Oh. Just stop with all these excuses.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3045 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:37 am

Post by Transcend »

Like, I believe you're high and watching Yu-Gi-Oh, but don't blame your bad play on that. You're just caughtscum.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3046 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:46 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

So if you think it's wfg why do you not vote him? If we're scum distancing then either of us dying is a loss for scum and a win for town.
Answer: you're scum with toto and you tried to throw me off by bussing lq, fact remains is that LQ stopped the toto wagon and he still makes sense with LQ for that. You were also involved in the fake hammer around Toto, thinking that was a huge nuts WFG involving the whole scumteam based on how you suddenly forget your Toto read after seeing LQ flip scum. You said it was toto and Vedith with one of me, chilledtea, LQ, but chilled and I both voted LQ so I don't understand how you rationally get to me being scum after that

Oh well that's fine but I literally can't be caught scum here I'm green
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3047 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:50 am

Post by Transcend »

And how come you're making all these points on me now when they were there for you before.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3048 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:51 am

Post by Transcend »

You've done absolutely zero, zilch, nada in terms of game solving before I called you out this entire day.
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3049 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:24 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

VOTE: Ssbm

Interesting turn of events. I'm really sure this slut is cum.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."

Return to “Completed Open Games”