Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:06 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 102, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Why does that matter? You can't do shit over there, and neither can I. This is exactly why this behavior is counter-productive. Who gives a fuck who's scum on Smackdown? That's not our game. What happens over there has no bearing on what happens over here. This is why I called you out "on page 1". We have scum in this thread, and if you're town you shouldn't care what's going on over there, nor what other people think about what's going on over there.

I know it seems like the 'town' thing to do...but that's only if you don't think about it for more than 5 seconds. Then you realize, worrying about the other game is just a distraction. Read it? Yes. You want to know generally what's going on over there sure. Give it any bit of your attention? Absolutely not. If you're town, your ONLY focus should be finding the scum in THIS game.
This guy needs to learn how to have fun.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:11 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 115, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 73, Nero Cain wrote:The reason that Raw is only 3 pages is because of the simple fact that the Raw roster is full of lurksacks and scummy as fuck KMD. As for Smackdown you tools need to shape up and push Maria.

vote:KMD
Um.. erm.. I mean .. I was hoping you would the time to analyze the players (not necessarily in public, but you know.. keep some personal notes) and then come and post a list of 6-7 players you would lynch and stuff .. (you know.. like you did in The Real Folks Blues) and we go from there.

Obviously that's ruined, and if you tried to force it it might not be as accurate, so.. :?

Anyway; what's done is done. Why KMD? I know you said he was scummy, but what exactly gave you those negative vipes?

Also, if it's not too much trouble I'd appreciate it if you looked at Vifam from Smackdown and told me what you think. I have seen Town!Vifam in The Real Folks Blues and I have just recently seen Scum!Vifam in a game we (Almost Chara) played in with him, and I can't decide which one is this current Vifam. (P.S. I have yet to read anything today though, so I only followed the other thread up to page #18)

@Everyone else:

We need to play this as a team. I don't care if you hate the other player, or if your persona is at odds with their persona. You can do what you like play-roling the hatred if you like, but when it comes to actually playing Mafia please stay focused. Games this complicated tend to backfire if everyone goes and does their own thing regardless, and it could be our downfall if someone decides to troll or be selfish.

Bottom line: If you're a "Baby Face" you need to work with your fellow "Baby Faces".

~A50
This motivations speech about doing things together seems fake. Slight scum lean.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
by Motorhead blasts from the speaker as HHH, wearing blue jeans and a leather jacket, steps out onto the entrance way. In his left hand he carries a bottled water. For a moment, he stands there, basking in the attention. He takes a chug of water and spits it out it a mist of vapor as the song continues to play. He walks slowly down to the ring and then around to the south side that the camera faces. He climbs up onto the apron and turns to the camera. He takes another swig of water, leans back onto the ropes and then lunges forward and sprays the water from his mouth one final time before entering the ring. Once inside the ring he gets a microphone from ring announcer Lillian Garcia. HHH raises the mic to his lips.
In post 490, Ms Columbo wrote:I seem to be the only one (besides narna) who thought vifam's win condition situation on Smackdown was a scum play.
If he was scum how did he know what the town win con was? After ISOing him I feel like the scummist post he made is the one where he accused anyone on Raw, that was scumhunting, as scum.
In post 493, Ms Columbo wrote:Dodge's suspicion of Nero is not making sense.
Fair warning but its really convoluted. As far as I can tell he's calling my reasoning for thinking Luv is scum to be bad but when asked to explain what is bad (and that Luvs play was town motivated) then I am "deflecting"
In post 432, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 343, Nero Cain wrote: I think Penguin flips scum here and my biggest bets for his scumbuddies are Dodge and Lil. The Penguin slot seems to have given up on the game and their reaction to getting wagoned was pretty meh. My initial reaction to their vote on Dodge was that it was a throw away to get their buddy some cred. Lil throwing doubt on the wagon but not pushing anyone else is pretty bad and its just feels like he's trying to shall the day.
Though the "scum wouldn't do that" brigade will be in full swing tomorrow. I'd lynch him regardless of Penguinos' flip but I still think Penguin is scum. [/i]
In post 362, Nero Cain wrote: Saying that you aren't stalling when you clearly are is meh. Like you've made it clear that you don't think that Karnos and or Penguin avoiding this thread and not scum hunting isn't scummy to you while it looks like caugh scum to me yet you've also made it clear that you'd be ok with their lynch. This is talking out of both sides of your mouth. Stopping my finisher and wanting to have a meaningless discussion about who gets drafted is clearly stalling and my only thought is that you are scum that's hoping that another wagon starts up that you and Dodge can join.[/i]
There's also this part which is basically a "You thought Penguin, me and Uzi were scum, well Penguin flipped town so you can't think me and Uzi are still scum." but that's my opinion on the whole thing.

I've already mentioned it but for clarity's sake...I had thought that Penguins vote on Dodge was to try and get his scum buddy some town cred but in hindsight his vote was likely due to Dodge saying that he agreed with the reasoning for the Penguin wagon but didn't commit to it.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:25 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 162, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Nah, the activity in this thread is really perfect right now.

Here was my thought process coming into the game.

Me: Scum always look for the easy way to make posts. What's the easy way in this game? "Scumhunting" the other thread. Okay. I can respond one of two ways. One, I can let players do it for a bit, and try to catch them out on it. Two, I can attack the first player to do it, judge reactions, and generally just try to shut it down.

I chose my second option, for better or worse.
This is so untrue. Scum do like to clog threads when they belive the situation could be bad for them, but they generally try to get into a town mindset. What makes the difference between bad scum and good scum is how well you are able to get into that town persona and make it believable, while sounding good and influencing the actions that town do.

You seem to be overreacting. If anything it is good to see what smackdown think of the situation in here and visa-versa. Opinions are always welcome and the more there are, the better.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:10 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

So I'm curently at page 9.

I have gotten a problem with my eyes and I find it hard to concentrate hence why I still haven't cought up. I would love if somebody could sum up the bigger events that have happened on here and maybe on SD too. If not, hopefully you can bear with me untill I can catch up.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:59 am

Post by Vifam »

There are no major events here
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:08 am

Post by Vifam »

I honestly don't have any really strong reads at the moment
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Vifam »

I see the logic behind the Uzi wagon but my gut is sort of saying he's town, plus he seems like his play always comes off as weird regardless of alignment

If McMenno is really out of the question Id be down to lynch BM/Malp/KMD/ThinkBig/
ok
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
by Motorhead blasts from the speaker as HHH, wearing blue jeans and a leather jacket, steps out onto the entrance way. In his left hand he carries a bottled water. For a moment, he stands there, basking in the attention. He takes a chug of water and spits it out it a mist of vapor as the song continues to play. He walks slowly down to the ring and then around to the south side that the camera faces. He climbs up onto the apron and turns to the camera. He takes another swig of water, leans back onto the ropes and then lunges forward and sprays the water from his mouth one final time before entering the ring. Once inside the ring he gets a microphone from ring announcer Lillian Garcia. HHH raises the mic to his lips.
In post 504, Pepchoninga wrote:So I'm curently at page 9.

I have gotten a problem with my eyes and I find it hard to concentrate hence why I still haven't cought up. I would love if somebody could sum up the bigger events that have happened on here and maybe on SD too. If not, hopefully you can bear with me untill I can catch up.
On d1 Penguin got ran up and lynched. Meanwhile Luv was saying that he disliked said wagon and all of me, Leon and I think Narna found his actions surrounding said wagon to be odd. Today I am pushing Luv while Dodge is calling me scum for pushing him. That's kinda the only major event in my mind.

Vifam, Think Big is no longer here. Do you scum read Pep?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
In post 496, Nero Cain wrote:I'd also like to note that his lack of d1 suspicion of Mcmenno b/c he was "more concerned with Dodge" () doesn't really make sense.

As of he publicly admits that he's not hard scum reading Dodge anymore though he stopped arguing with Dodge much earlier. As early as he's denouncing the Penguin wagon. Mcmenno voted in . Guy (Luv) had 12 posts after Mcmenno's vote and he fails to once mention that he didn't like his vote?

Today he finds Mcmenno's vote and lack of participation scummy/vote worthy but

Both
In post 341, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Yeah I don't really have a case for anyone else right now
and
In post 348, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Well I didn't have anything to push because I'm not scum reading Dodge as hard as I did earlier and outside of the a few pings I've gotten from others, I don't feel strongly about anyone for scum as I did Dodge.
He didn't yesterday. This feels very "move the chains" fake scum read on Mcmenno.
What do you think of that? Or are we just going with the "Luv is always weird so him being weird isn't scummy!"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
In post 507, Vifam wrote:plus he seems like his play always comes off as weird regardless of alignment
I looked but I didn't see you two in any game together so how do you know about his play? As, I don't think his play is weird at all.

Like holy shit is Titus actually right for a change? Though her scumread on you seemed to be mostly "OMGUS".

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Nero, I dunno man. I don't agree with your case and I've said why. I'm not gonna sit here and defend lil when my read on him is kind of iffy. I'm just not convinced his actions around you and penguin are definitely scum minded.

V/LA for work again. Back on Friday

I'm technically back Thursday, but not sleeping that morning after work and busy all day so I'll be pretty useless as a human being that day (or at least more useless than normal) and doubt I'll do much, if anything, here.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Vifam »

I was in a game I recently replaced out of with Uzi that's still ongoing but he really strikes me as an awkward player so it makes him kind of hard to read but I have a gut feeling he's town. I don't think him not instantly jumping on McMenno is really that big of a scumtell seeing as everyone was just lurking through the day anyway and everything was pretty much decided. I see what you guys are getting at but I could honestly seeing all this coming from him as town too
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:00 am

Post by Vifam »

In post 508, Nero Cain wrote:Vifam, Think Big is no longer here. Do you scum read Pep?
He hasn't said anything that made me think he was scum, ThinkBig's reaction to McMenno's shot was pretty bad tho imo
ok
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

@SMACKDOWN! My current beliefs are that Luv, Dodge and maybe KMD are scum. I am concerned with Vifam defending Luv based on playstyle. I have to amend my previous statement as they are in an ongoing game. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=68980 Is the game that I played with Lil and he did not come off as "weird" to me. I'd very much like the thoughts of Grey, Titus, Massive, Creature and IAI on the situation.
IF
Vifam is infact scum then that means there are only two scum over there. Its reasonable to think that masons could be fakeclaiming but even so I don't think they are the lynch for the day.

@Vifam, the point is that he found Mcmenno scummy and vote worthy today but didn't even mention it yesterday "b/c he was to busy with Dodge" but he
CLEARLY
stopped arguing/stopped voting Dodge so I think his reasoning for not even mentioning Mcmenno is a crock of shit.

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:03 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

^Yeah, I agree with that. I tunneled him through a game where he was town vig. He seemed so scummy and his day play was just...nonexistant (no offense) buthe managed to shoot 2/3 scum so...lol.

Preview edit: that was to vifam about lil.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:16 am

Post by Vifam »

In post 514, Nero Cain wrote:@Vifam, the point is that he found Mcmenno scummy and vote worthy today but didn't even mention it yesterday "b/c he was to busy with Dodge" but he CLEARLY stopped arguing/stopped voting Dodge so I think his reasoning for not even mentioning Mcmenno is a crock of shit.
idk that's not enough for me to think he's scum here im not really sold
ok
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
In post 1604, DiamondSentinel wrote:Also, @RAW: Start listening to Nero. He's got it goin on.
Please be more specific and tell others to comment on Raw.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
In post 1619, Creature wrote:I'm not really following RAW closely, though, if I were there I'd probably put more pressure on Dodge or some other inactive slot.
If you aren't following Raw why Dodge?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

vote: Dodge

Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:14 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 2.04
Ms. Columbo
(0/6)
-
Pepchoninga
(0/6)
-
Kmd4390
(0/6)
-
Almost Chara
(0/6)
-
McMenno
(3/6)
- Vifam, Lil Uzi Vert, Malpscp
Lil Uzi Vert
(1/6)
- Almost Chara
Banana Mint
(0/6)
-
DodgeTheSaint
(1/6)
- Nero Cain
Vifam
(0/6)
-
Nero Cain
(1/6)
- DodgeTheSaint
Malpascp
(2/6)
- Kmd4390, McMenno
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Pepchoninga, Banana Mint

Notes:
- (expired on 2017-01-10 23:46:00) until McMenno can use his finisher. (This has been changed to reflect the true version. Please refer to this.)
- KMD4390 and Lil Uzi Vert are V/LA until 1/13.
- Banana Mint has yet to pick up their prod. I will search for a replacement unless they come back before then.

(expired on 2017-01-20 07:30:00) until the end of Day Two.
With eleven alive, it takes six to lynch.
Last edited by Vince McMahon on Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mod of WWE Mafia - Ask Me About Joining "Vince McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club!"
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 494, malpascp wrote:WHY THE HELL WOULD SOMEONE TR MCMENNO.

@Ms Columbo: In that post i said it could be poor reasoning. If people do something irrational it's pretty much impossible to determine alignment from it, let alone from a single post. That's why it's so hard to get a read on people who do random shit, which i assumed could be the case, being a new-hydra and all. And yes, I'm always carefull with my votes, it's not like I guessed there would be a wagon. AC said something about Penguinos that might be scummy, I agreed but didn't vote, and reasoned why (maybe my wording was poor). Dunno why you're making such a fuss about it.

Now then, WHY THE HELL WOULD SOMEONE TR MCMENNO
You want the sarcastic version (my natural response) or the serious one? Since I'm feeling talkative I'll give you both:

Spoiler: Sarcastic response
We are all scum here except you. We are simply trying to protect our scum p. :P

Oh! That doesn't sound right, now does it? Ok, let me try again: We are all scum here except you AND MacMenno. We thus know his alignment and would rather lynch Scum today so it won't be too obvious we're all scum and are only lynching Town.

Better? Now let's move to the serious (and boringly detailed) response:

I understand McMenno does have a play style that could easily be misread and/or scum read by those who don't know him. It happened to me before.

However,
Spoiler: McMenno Town read explanation
I would say that Scum!McMenno (and I stress on the fact I'm talking about McMenno in precise, not as a general concept) would have never used his submition ability that early and out of the blue.

Scum already knew that it won't last. If they din't through their PMs then they would have asked in their PT. The reason I'm inclined to believe this is the case is that as Town you only have your own PM and your own thoughts (unless you are in a Msonery, in a Neighbouthood or in a hydra) so it is more likely for you skim your PM and not look back at it. However, scum are a group and they share a PT, so if one person doesn't pay attention it is likely that another will. It thus makes sense that it occurred to at least one scumster to ask about the ability they should all see in their PMs. Such question may vary from “Is this ability limited to scum or does everybody have an ability” (Not sure if Kuroi would even respond to it phrased that way) to “how does one end the submission before the target taps outs”?

I know because it occurred to me to ask in our hydra PT since our PM says something like “..unless someone can break it” and I wanted to know how it gets brokenm, so I would excpect someone in the scum team asked similar questons in their PT.

So, given that the ability itself isn't going to actually get someone lynched unless everyone else agreed (it's even weaker than a vote actally, because lyncching by vote requires a majority, but it only takes ONE VOTE to break the submission, and you may refer to yesterday's lynch in this thread for a practical demonstration). I say, given how UNLIKELY for that submission stunt to have gone through; it only serves to draw attention to your slot (and it did) which is the least a Scum!McMenno would have wanted. I mean, “Wow. I didn't even notice McMenno was with us here” still sounds much better tha “Where the hell did McMenno go after doing what he did?”. Right?

It thus follows that McMenno can only be scum if ThinkBig (now Pepchoninga) is his scum buddy, and that was a poor distancing maneuver, and even then I do not see McMenno doing that, aside from the fact Pep's slot has had a null read up until today when Pep has started to provide some content which makes me doubt a scum partnership between the two (You don't think the whole scum team is lurking it out, do you?)

Now I could go on forever trying to show you why McMenno is 90% Town in this game, but I don't want you to hate me for it. So, I will just..

suffice it to say: It's a combination of a read on the slot itself and the player in question in particular, and what I would expect from them as either alignment. Mcmenno does not strike me as the “drama king” type of player. His play is much more simple and straightforward than to do this just to distance himself from a scum buddy and/or to draw attention to his slot and then pull the “I wouldn't have done it if I was scum” card, so he is very much likely Town.

Now please let us know if you think more likely that MORE THAN ONE scum were on the mislynch wagon or if it's more likely that they tried to avoid it and let the Town misfire on their own?

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Almost Chara »

@Pepchoinga:

Just so you know, neither of us (Myself and Chara) are good in roleplaying. However, we are encouraged to act in-role as per Kuroi's request. I don't even know our character (I never cared for anyone but the wrestlers themselves and what we usually get here is the entry of the gladiators to the ring then the match and that's it, so I wouldn't know much about the managers).

Tell me how you think Eric Bicshoff would motivate his fighters (in a spoiler) and I would gladly copy and paste it every time I needed to do a similar speech.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 522, Almost Chara wrote:@Pepchoinga:

Just so you know, neither of us (Myself and Chara) are good in roleplaying. However, we are encouraged to act in-role as per Kuroi's request. I don't even know our character (I never cared for anyone but the wrestlers themselves and what we usually get here is the entry of the gladiators to the ring then the match and that's it, so I wouldn't know much about the managers).

Tell me how you think Eric Bicshoff would motivate his fighters (in a spoiler) and I would gladly copy and paste it every time I needed to do a similar speech.

~A50
Um I'm guessing this a request for me? Honestly I don't know much about some of the fighters here too. I'm not that old and even tho I enjoy wrestling, I am more caught on the new generation. With that said, I could find some information for the wrestler you are portraying. For me, I know that I'm a very charming person with who nobody should mess with. My smiles get the attention of everybody both in and outside of the ring and should definitely not be underestimated for just a good looking bodybuilder ;) (lol sorry, was just testing my inner actor).

Also, I'm feeling better, so expect me to have better opinion on the game soon.
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by malpascp »

Soooo you think scum doesn't do random shit or use in-thread abilities? Gotcha. Gotta disagree though. It all just sounds like a whole lot of WIFOM. Also regarding the "drama" and "attention seeking", who the hell asks to be replaced by himself?
I'm not saying he's obvscum, but people just assuming he's part of the "townblock" just because he used an ability everyone has in the first page is odd.
You yourself stated the ability is extremely weak, not to say nearly useless. Scum using it on RVS to get "people who draw attention so can not possibily be scum"-cred doesn't seem far fetched. At least not as far fetched as having an obvtown read for the same motive.
All in all, can we just not build an entire read based on something that literally happened in RVS? Because that seems to be the case with McMenno. It's almost like reversed tunnelling (is that even a thing?)
If someone tells me McMenno is obvtown again I'll just assume they didn't read any of this.

@Ms Columbo: Why insist so much on me not entering Penguino's wagon?
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”