bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:17 pm

Post by bangthemafia »

Hi SAJ, Gamma, Spade, Kop, nice to see you all here.

I must say there is a generation gap. I did not understand a single word of what all was being said!

VOTE: Alisae

Have never seen anyone self vote in RVS!
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:08 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 73, Alisae wrote:
In post 72, Spade_Ace wrote:Sorry am late for the party.
VOTE: bang
Cos his name is a scumslip :D
Why can't it be a Vig slip?
I like Alisae till now
In post 74, Spade_Ace wrote:Either he is 'Bang' who is the mafia or he wants to bang the mafia. :lol:
VOTE: Spade_Ace
OMGUS!!! :-)
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:44 am

Post by bangthemafia »

Hi everyone, sorry for the absence. Had been crazily busy in real life.

Mod, sorry. I should hav V/LA.

Guys, promise to be regular. Give me 1 day to read everything. Heck, its close to 17 pages now.

Will post impressions tomorrow
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:56 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 83, Aelin wrote:
In post 77, bangthemafia wrote:
In post 73, Alisae wrote:
In post 72, Spade_Ace wrote:Sorry am late for the party.
VOTE: bang
Cos his name is a scumslip :D
Why can't it be a Vig slip?
I like Alisae till now
In post 74, Spade_Ace wrote:Either he is 'Bang' who is the mafia or he wants to bang the mafia. :lol:
VOTE: Spade_Ace
OMGUS!!! :-)
Till now? What about that sentence made you not like them any more?
When did I say that I did not like Alisae after that sentence? I has voted for Alisae in RVS. So I meant that at that point I found nothing scummy in Alisae. Why would you twist my words?
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:03 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 80, Kop wrote:VOTE: Spade Ace

Obvious scum.

If Bang reads this thread backwards, I want him autolynched ;)
@Kop, can you explain? Also why is spade an obv scum to you?
In post 89, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:And with what looks like the first serious vote casted, RVS is now officially over.

UNVOTE:
In post 88, Hawk wrote:Early reads are still a little rough since alot of these feels like nonsense to me. But serious vote.

VOTE: Alisae
Why is Alisae your top SR?
@LUV, why are you in a hurry to announce that RVS is over? That sounded a bit odd though NAI.
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:05 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 407, KainTepes wrote:
In post 403, Malakittens wrote:
In post 401, KainTepes wrote:
In post 197, Malakittens wrote:Explain the first three reads And Kain also.
In post 344, Malakittens wrote:It's not my duty to convince you I'm town. It's my duty to explain and lynch who I believe is scum.
POSTURING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kain tepes is very aggressive player and i saw through that RIGHT AWAY,,

VOTE: MALAKITTENS
Sure.
I mean I'm not allowed to question someone on their reads and ask for clarification. Didn't realize that's posturing.
the second quote is your POSTURING,, the first quote is to show that you were just questioning people but you didnt have solid reads of your OWN,, in contrast to your statement that your job is to EXPLAIN AND LYNCH.......... in short you are WASHING WATER even though you claim to be AGGRESSIVE PLAYER LIKE KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you guys even talking English? :-)
I am a bit old fashioned amd cant understand half of this slang. Will you please explain what you mean by posturing and washing water?
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:20 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 106, Hawk wrote:
In post 105, Alisae wrote: You're trying to get us out of RVS. Scum feel super uncomfortable in RVS.
Fair enough. Townread Alisae. I may have tried to move us out of RVS fairly quickly as this is my first forum mafia game and I'm a bit excited to play lol.

UNVOTE: Alisae
This is quite a fast U turn. Scumreading Hawk at the end of page 5 for this though on page 5, I liked Hawk's #116.

Also agree with Malakittens' #124. In RVS, FoS are flying around everywhere. Scum is not happy with this. They wibe happy to buddy up with some and decrease circle of suspicion. That also gives them some townie points. So at the end of pg 5, LUV is under my FoS, as is Hawk and I soft-townread Malakittens for this
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:24 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 411, Aubrey wrote:lol

Bang, dont take this the wrong way, but if you are reading and commenting as you go, it might be nicer if you don't post until you've reached the end.

Make one long post and just put it in a spoiler tag so it isn't a super wall.
No problem. I am still learning on Mafiascum, so thanks. I wont post until I finish. Thanks for the feedback. Will read everything and then post.
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:24 pm

Post by bangthemafia »

@Aubrey, thanks a lot for teaching that Spoiler= tag. I also almost committed the same mistake.

Sorry guys, I have been really busy. Could read till page 8. Will soon read rest and post my thoughts.

Comments on page 6,
Spoiler:
In post 134, Aubrey wrote:
In post 124, Malakittens wrote:
In post 98, Aubrey wrote:
In post 97, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
As for Alisae's play, I think she's being herself for the most part. The self-vote, the attempt to rolefish in , and the pretending to not what know Pokémon is only brought unnecessary attention to herself. Something scum don't want.
Seems rather NAI to me.
You are quiet keen on defending Alisae's play so far as NAI. Is there a reason?
How is that defending? I didnt agree with the town lean given. Her actions seemed basically nai at the time. Do you disagree?
In post 124, Malakittens wrote: Wrong. Whoever told you that getting someone out of RVS is a scum-tell is wrong. Scum like to stay in RVS. It distracts the game play and makes it easier to blend in.
I don't fully agree with this. Scum have been known to try and get the game rolling early on in order to look protown as well...
In post 129, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Nothing is wrong with having reads this early as long as they aren't solid and you're willing to change them.
I can agree with this. I'm on the fence with Hawk, but like...why would scum start posting read lists and limit their options? Should a juicy wagon start to form on a town lean that they gave, they would have to do some backpedaling or at least justify a reason to join. Then again, they could just follow someone's reasoning I guess, and throw their soft town lean into the wind. Either way, I think I can give him a
soft
town lean for now. I feel like scum wouldn't be as tempted to give a reads list unless pressured into it.
@Aubrey, agree with you here on "Pushing town out of RVS fast" is NOT necessarily townish. Scum may try to get some townie points by doing that. In return they gain some lynchbaits and possible wagons. But for the same reason, I would disagree with your "why would scum start posting read lists and limit their options?". Precisely to get some townie points. As early as day 1, scum is least bothered about whether circle of suspicion is big enough or not- coz mostly it WILL be so. They dont have to take efforts to keep the suspect pool big- coz devoid of any confirmed info, its anyway going to be high. On the contrary, they will try hard to blend as town. And one super useful and popular way is to form reads even if they are forced. It will NOT harm them by decreasing suspect pool coz eveybody is gonna say, these are soft reads or fluff or things like that. But what it will sure do is get them some "serious scumhunting townie points".
In post 137, innocentvillager wrote:Mala is scum
Hawk is town
Alis is town

Don't ask me to justify these yet these are just gut, I'll let you guys know when to take my opinions seriously if I can find reasoning
@IV, If you dont want anyone to take your opinions seriously, why did you give the above reads? Especially when 2 posts down you say its all mixed vibes flying everywhere? Is it to show that you are seriously scumhunting?
In post 138, Alisae wrote:
In post 134, Aubrey wrote:why would scum start posting read lists and limit their options?
I can WIFOM this all fucking day.
Agree
In post 139, innocentvillager wrote:Wow dudes I don't know this game idk what to think

Getting mixed vibes all around
Really? How about your above reads then?

On page 7,

Spoiler:
I liked Kop for questioning Alisae for having a scum lean but not voting in #161 & 162.

But found it strange the way Alisae almost sheeped Hawk and voted for Mala though both Alisae and Hawk also scumread each other. Hawk atleast gave some reasons in #155. But I couldnt find any reasons from Alisae for voting Mala. Hawk also noticed and pointed this out in #165, and I like him for that.
In post 170, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 152, Aubrey wrote:
In post 139, innocentvillager wrote:Wow dudes I don't know this game idk what to think

Getting mixed vibes all around
What happened here? You went from what seemed like somewhat sturdy guy reads to being vexed all around.
take a wild guess

VOTE: aubrey
And this post is super scummy!

Summary-
End of page 7-
Aubrey, Kop, Kaines town lean
IV, Hawk, Mala scum lean (Hawk joined just 7 days back)
Alissa Null to scum lean
Aelin, LUV, CD, Spade Null

On page 8,

Spoiler:
Nothing much except KT's trolling. KT, if you are a town, dont do this please. Its a big distraction. And then you are not adding much to scumhunting.

Also, Mala's #191 looked quite genuine.

But this caught my eye on Page 8 most-
In post 183, Aubrey wrote:
In post 176, Alisae wrote:I scumlean you both. I scumlean Mala harder.
Didn't you just say Hawks pressuring on Mala seemed genuine and a town thing to do though...?
In post 184, Alisae wrote:
In post 183, Aubrey wrote:
In post 176, Alisae wrote:I scumlean you both. I scumlean Mala harder.
Didn't you just say Hawks pressuring on Mala seemed genuine and a town thing to do though...?
Obviously
Alissae seems quite jumpy here. And Aubrey has pointed that out rightly.
In post 185, innocentvillager wrote:dumb questions are scummy
In post 188, Alisae wrote:
In post 185, innocentvillager wrote:dumb questions are scummy
I don't see how the question is dumb.
VOTE: Innocentvillager
IV is definitely climbing up in my scumreads. But I found it very interesting that Alissae jumped on IV leaving her Mala case suddenly. So Alissae scumread Hawk and Mala here, Mala more than Hawk, but suddenly voted for IV?? Quite strange!!

My Summary-
End of page 8-
Aubrey, Kop, Kaines strong town lean
Hawk, Mala Null to slight town lean
IV, Alissae scum lean
Aelin, LUV, CD, Spade Null
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:27 pm

Post by bangthemafia »

Also, keep posting your comments on whatever I posted. But I am not going to read or respond till I finish reading all the pages to avoid getting biased. Wanted to have a fresh perspective. Will reply to all accumulated comments after I am done.
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:42 am

Post by bangthemafia »

On page 9,

Spoiler:
In post 201, Alisae wrote:
In post 199, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What's so confusing about Hawk?
I dunnow what is.
I keep on thinking he's scum.
Then I think he's town.
Then I think he's scum.
I dunno ;~;
This was quite a townie post. But then we could WIFOM it too.
In post 208, Kop wrote:
In post 196, Alisae wrote:Mala Null, Scumlean
InnocentVillager Scum.
Hawk Null
Kop town.
Aubrey Town
Kain Town.
Aelin Townlean
Everyone else, null.
It may be me being paranoid but I am suspicious that you only town read me after I've only made 8 posts, and 6 of them were questioning your mentality. Are you trying to pocket me?
Full townie points here. A scum will never FoS someone who is townreading them.
In post 222, Crystalline Dagger wrote:This whole game i have been focused on discerning the scum from the town and trying to improve my player reading skill. Its been kind of hard for me but then i got to post and thought, that is it, there has to be scum between IV and Mala because they wouldnt exchange like that if both were scum and it doesn't make sense if both are town because i then got to post and it made it clear that IV isnt town in my eyes. The way IV shrugs off the suggestion that they make it clear which posts they are responding to looked scummy to me. How can someone just not care about whether or not their posts are clear and understood? How can a town aligned player not care if he makes the town as a whole more confused and in a roundabout way essentially leave the town with less information? For now my vote rests on IV.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: InnocentVillager

I will go through their ISO now that i have a concise read and know how i feel about them.

~Jin~
I hav played with Jin. And this is 100% town!Jin.

On page 10,

Spoiler:
I liked the way Jin/CD pointed out that IV is not equivalent to Transcend or Creature.

In post 230, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 207, Kop wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=65370

That game Kain was scum. Just with the less capitals.
Could you link a town game of his? I just skimmed his ISO in the game you just linked and I oddly feel I can tell the difference between his scum and town game as hard as that may be to believe.
In post 210, Aubrey wrote:I don't know how much I'll be around today. Happy holidays! I expect activity to be down tomorrow and today. I'd like to see more votes being cast, and not just talk.

Mr. LUV... if you had to place a vote, where would it go? My gut isn't pleased by you so far.
Honestly the only way I'd be able to answer you is if I were to lie. I'm just not feeling strongly about anyone for scum yet.
In post 245, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Thanks KT!

So Kain as scum pushes things that are more NAI like activity and uses a lot of ATE. More than most people think he does. He also uses the "If I was scum, why would I _____?" excuse which is always a scum tell in my book.

As town, he actually pushes things that are scummy. In a town game he just linked, I recall him voting someone for attempting to rolefish and putting pressure on someone for ignoring him and not his answering questions. He also asks questions that seem to move the game forward.

Of course, this is off a 10 minute skim so should probably be taken with a grain of a salt.
Both these posts looked quite townie to me. Thanks LUV for taking pains to meta KT.

On page 11,

Nothing special. Except KT shouting "I M TOWN" again and again.

My Summary-
End of page 11-
Aubrey, Kop, CD (mainly due to Jin) strong town lean
Hawk, Mala, LUV Null to slight town lean
IV, Alissae scum lean
Aelin, Spade, Kaines (due to LUV's research on KT's playstyle not ruling out scumplay) are all Null
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:45 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 437, Alisae wrote:I was saying contradictory things to see who would push it.
Basicly I was trying to set myself up to be lynch bait.
WTF. Why would a town!you do that?

By the way I always find this whole "reaction testing" too convenient afterthought!
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:22 am

Post by bangthemafia »

I m in the middle of page 12, and dont even want to complete the page lest I forget my thoughts. Noticed these posts-
In post 276, Aubrey wrote:
In post 245, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Thanks KT!

So Kain as scum pushes things that are more NAI like activity and uses a lot of ATE. More than most people think he does. He also uses the "If I was scum, why would I _____?" excuse which is always a scum tell in my book.

As town, he actually pushes things that are scummy. In a town game he just linked, I recall him voting someone for attempting to rolefish and putting pressure on someone for ignoring him and not his answering questions. He also asks questions that seem to move the game forward.

Of course, this is off a 10 minute skim so should probably be taken with a grain of a salt.
In post 249, Alisae wrote:Uzi, I can't help think that you're telling
Uzi
KT "Hey, just play your town game and you won't get caught as scum."
If Kain is well known about being able to slip around people as scum, why would Scum Uzi hint to Scum KT to play his town game in order to not get caught? He even mentions this in post .

In post 264, innocentvillager wrote:wait what

i misinterpreted your comment completely then

nvm not sure if i agree
??? What did you think she was saying

In post 274, Aelin wrote:
In post 248, KainTepes wrote:I AM TOWN,, and i hope you notice the WASHING WATER nature of innocent villager that is why i am VOTING HIM!!!!!!!!
Kain it would be easier if you explained exactly what washing water is and why it makes innocent villager scummy
Pretty sure this is his version of WASHING WATER
In post 240, KainTepes wrote: thats what made me so sure NINOMASAKI was scum in the KIDS WITH GUNS game i linked. no strong views, she only ever says I THINK X MAY BE TOWN BUT NOT SURE or I THINK Y MAY BE SCUM BUT MAYBE NOT,, very washing water, VERY SUSPICIUOS!!!
In post 278, Alisae wrote:
In post 212, Spade_Ace wrote:VOTE: innocentvillager

Not liking his posts so far. They all seem ambiguous.
Is it just me, or does this post seem very opportunistic.
In post 279, Alisae wrote:Now that I think abou it, has Spade really done anything to progress the game?
In post 280, KainTepes wrote:
In post 279, Alisae wrote:Now that I think abou it, has Spade really done anything to progress the game?
i get that feeling too,, he is also a water washer
For me, this literally makes Alissae the most opportunistic player in this game. Its almost as if she builds a case, tries a wagon, sees if people are gonna sheep her, and if unsuccesful tries another case. From throwing suspicion on Hawk (but not voting), then Mala (while hanging her stand on Hawk on fence), then IV (coz he "discredited" those asking dumb questions and by that time Mala's wagon started fizzling out), also throwing suspicion on Uzi whether he is hinting to KT, and as soon as Aubrey showed the faulty logic of why Uzi would need to help KT, now suddenly she suspects Spade? For lurking? And so much that she votes him? This is super scummy to me. And if by the time I finish reading pafe 12-18, if I dont find anyone scummier, I am gonna put my vote on Alissae.
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (isolation #13) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:02 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 486, Hawk wrote:@Bang

Are you caught up? What are your feelings about this Spade wagon. I was looking over votes and realized your vote is still from RVS stage so I want to here your thoughts.
Hawk, I had a bad day, so not yet read page 12-16. But when I logged in again just now, there were 3 more pages after yesterday. SO started reading after my summaries and Alissae's reply.

I am very uncomfortable with the way Spade's wagon built.

What do people have against Spade? Inactivity? Some answers which some people found weird? Reply instantly after someone (Sorry, but who? I dont remember. Wait, was it Alissae?) voted for him?

In my opinion all these are NAI. On the contrary, Alissae is majorly suspicious to me. Even her reply to me when I asked why a town!Alissae would push contradictory things and make a lynchbait was a question- why scum!Alissae would do that. This is a major scumtell for me.

By the way, Alissae, the answer to your "why scum would do that", is that scum wont do that deliberately. In most cases, it is a scum slip- trying to look extremely pro town by fake scumhunting, in that process making some slips or fast voteshifts, and then post-justifying it as reaction testing or whatever.

So, yes, here I go-
VOTE: Alissae

Voting second time to clarify that this is my serious vote! :-)

And dont you worry. Give me a satisfactory response and I may change. Also, I am gonna read the rest of page 12 upto 17 at leaisure.
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:39 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 501, bangthemafia wrote:
In post 486, Hawk wrote:@Bang

Are you caught up? What are your feelings about this Spade wagon. I was looking over votes and realized your vote is still from RVS stage so I want to here your thoughts.
Hawk, I had a bad day, so not yet read page 12-16. But when I logged in again just now, there were 3 more pages after yesterday. SO started reading after my summaries and Alissae's reply.

I am very uncomfortable with the way Spade's wagon built.

What do people have against Spade? Inactivity? Some answers which some people found weird? Reply instantly after someone (Sorry, but who? I dont remember. Wait, was it Alissae?) voted for him?

In my opinion all these are NAI. On the contrary, Alissae is majorly suspicious to me. Even her reply to me when I asked why a town!Alissae would push contradictory things and make a lynchbait was a question- why scum!Alissae would do that. This is a major scumtell for me.

By the way, Alissae, the answer to your "why scum would do that", is that scum wont do that deliberately. In most cases, it is a scum slip- trying to look extremely pro town by fake scumhunting, in that process making some slips or fast voteshifts, and then post-justifying it as reaction testing or whatever.

So, yes, here I go-
VOTE: Alissae

Voting second time to clarify that this is my serious vote! :-)

And dont you worry. Give me a satisfactory response and I may change. Also, I am gonna read the rest of page 12 upto 17 at leaisure.
On page 13,

Aelin's observations on Spade in #318 and
IV's thought process in #320 looked like quite genuine scum hunting

Page 14 was mostly Spade responding to questions asked to him earlier.

On page 15, nothing much.

Page 16 was just about a video game and avatars and Aelin asking few questions

That brings me to Page 17- where I started posting. After that I am gonna comment postwise

On page 19, KT's 453 looks like a town trying to see point in another town's faulty logic. Thats townie to me. Scum!KT would hav used the erratic logic Alissae presented to throw shade on him. Unless KT and Alissae are scum buddies, of course!

My Summary-
End of page 11-
Aubrey, Kop, CD (mainly due to Jin) strong town lean
Hawk, Mala, LUV, IV, KT Null to slight town lean
Alissae, Aelin scum lean
Spade Null to slight scum lean (reason in a separate post below)
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (isolation #15) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:45 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 611, KainTepes wrote:
In post 609, Hawk wrote:
In post 596, KainTepes wrote:last game pissed me off SO MUCH because nobody listened to me, but from that i found out something SPECIAL,,

which is that ONLY SCUM EVER VOTES FOR ME,, because they find me an EASY LYNCH........ see AELIN, remember the VANILLISH game, only SCUM voted for me (the only town who voted for me was the IC who was mentally challenged and got tricked by scum),,

that is why i am SO SURE that it is HAWK and KOP...... vote them with me, AELIN. I am TOWN and i can prove it
One you can't "prove" your town unless you're claiming PR. Second my vote was not that Oppurtunistic. If anything your votes are oppurtunistic and very sporadic.

You vote for Mala here cause she is posturing? Which by your definition I don't think she is I think she is just not choosing to vote because while what she is questioning is suspicious it's not nesscarily scummy and I can see her playing her vote more reserved here.

yay let's wagon Spade cause Spade is always scum and isn't playing different from his other games /s. No each game is different while you can from game to game find people's meta people's metas also change as they develop as a player. This is an oppurtunistic vote.

This post is most concerning. Spade points out breadcrumbs. Mala responds. Most of us are fine with null or town leaning Mala but you call scum scum scum and lay up pressure off Spade now? why??

and now we're to gut lynch turn votes because me and Kop think youre acting pretty scummy. This is a very panic'd scum reaction to meat, your exasperated use of caps lock aside.

Pedit: There is nothing you can post that will tell you that I am scum because I know my PM is green -_-;;

PpEdit: God damn Kain calm the fuck down and stop flip flopping your vote lol
if your "role PM is green" then join me in voting ALISAE who has just scumslipped
Please explain how. Hawk is right. You are coming across as a panicked scum
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #16) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:47 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 612, KainTepes wrote:Though I dont think Hawk is town,, he is voting me (so he must scumread me) but he's talking to me like he's sure I'm town,, and of course he's sure i'm town because he is scum and I'm not

Hawk+Alisae scumteam confirmed
Where did Hawk talk as if he knew you are town? Please quote that post
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #17) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:50 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 616, KainTepes wrote:
In post 614, Alisae wrote:A. Backup Rolecop for town exists
yeah and we're in day 1 so backup rolecop can't investigate yet because nobody is dead

are you an idiot
Isnt same true for mafia rolecop? On day 1, all PRs dont have any info- mafia or town
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (isolation #18) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:52 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 619, KainTepes wrote:
In post 614, Alisae wrote:No Kain...That wasn't a slip.
In fact, I am so happy with my vote right now.
You just dropped my biggest scumtell ;)

Because for some reason you thought rolecop.
But you were wrong becuase
A. Backup Rolecop for town exists
B. I just asked you why you thought Hawk was scum

But you dropped my biggest scumtell instead ;)
ALISAE:

1. says i dropped "biggest scumtell"
2. does not explain what it is
3. scumreads me for not explaining why i know Hawk is scum

can we LYNCH THIS PLEASE,,
Yes, Alisaae, please explain what scum tell KT demonstrated.

And KT, you said you wanted to show something at L-1. I will remember that. You are suddenly behaving very suspiciously and agitated
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (isolation #19) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:00 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 621, Alisae wrote:Okay I'll explain it.

Scum like to push slips that aren't actually slips because they like having a justified vote.
What if its a town who genuinely feels he has caught a scumslip?
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #20) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:04 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 622, KainTepes wrote:
In post 618, Alisae wrote:Kain now you're just misrepresenting things AND you are calling me an idiot?
Yeah, this is not a town response.
tell me what the scum rationale is for calling you an idiot,,

not going to talk to you until more town come online though,, no point arguing with scum and having all my important evidence on you be buried in mountains of posts
I am online. Tell me what imp evidence you hav against Hawk
In post 623, KainTepes wrote:I'm not claiming until more town come online,, no point only claiming to SCUM
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (isolation #21) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:12 am

Post by bangthemafia »

Ok, KT, listen. Right now me, Aubrey, Alissae, Hawk, CD are online with u. At the max only 3 of us will be mafia, right? So to the townies of us, you need to explain properly
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #22) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:19 am

Post by bangthemafia »

I think with so much hue and cry, its fine if even you claim. Coz if u claim Vig, Mala will hav to do some explaining. When spade exposes her crumb, Mala almost admitted to it.

Also, prove ur claim by showing us ur crumb.

Yes Alissae was super scummy throughout. But this rolecop thing is not a slip in my opinion. Its open info.

And ur so called evidence on hawk is just that he voted for u, eh?
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (isolation #23) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:24 am

Post by bangthemafia »

Ok so KT, if u hav already claimed, Mala's vig claim is fake. Also, Alissae is scum. But i still dont think Hawk/Kop are scum
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (isolation #24) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:28 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 674, KainTepes wrote:
In post 577, KainTepes wrote:KCOCXKIKNCPVGCPFKYKNNUJQQVOCNCMKVVGPUVQPKIJV!!!!!!!!! lol,,
"IAMAVIGILANTEANDIWILLSHOOTMALAKITTENSTONIGHT"
ROFL, i thought it was ur habit to write gibberish in capitals!!
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (isolation #25) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:38 am

Post by bangthemafia »

Wait guys. Let me dig the post that i thought Mala was admitting to Spade. By the way I was quite upset about Spade's pointing out Mala's crumb.

KT, what happens if you and scum shoot each other?

@Mod??
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (isolation #26) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:57 am

Post by bangthemafia »

I dont know why, but i hav startes getting a feeling that Alisae cud be a town.

I also thought all along that Mala had soft claimed. But if not, she cud be a townie too.

In that case, maybe we can lynch Aelin.

Pedit: KT, I dont find anything scummy. Please remember your crumbs were not picked up by many. And you did act very jumpy in last few pages

Also, i hav seen thia happen many times- when someone is a conftown due to being investigated or due to claiming, they start guiding the town against those eho suspected them- in my opinion its NAI. If someone is scummy, even townies will suspect them right?

And duw to the burden oof some extra knowledge, sometimes PRs do tend to behave in a way thats similar to acum.

I m signing out. Its 3.30 am here. But please dont wagon anyone beyond L-2.
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (isolation #27) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:05 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 743, KainTepes wrote:
In post 739, bangthemafia wrote:Also, i hav seen thia happen many times- when someone is a conftown due to being investigated or due to claiming, they start guiding the town against those eho suspected them- in my opinion its NAI. If someone is scummy, even townies will suspect them right?
what is this a response to?
Your question about what everyone feels about CD?

Pedit- or for that matter, Hawk or anyone who suspected or voted u
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (isolation #28) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:53 pm

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 707, Hawk wrote:
In post 522, Malakittens wrote:
In post 514, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 191, Malakittens wrote:I haven't yet decided how I lean on the three you mentioned so far. I liked the Hawk getting us out of RVS, but I don't like his early reads.
Yes KT and IV will both be pia reads for me.
Maybe they will be vigged for my sanity.
In post 155, Hawk wrote:Aubrey and Spade: Self-vote in RVS from Alisae to me is an engage me vote not nesscarily null. IME it's often town looking to start ppl talking, accidentally start a wagon, or in general just be different and standout during RVS. So I engaged wanting to see what he had to say.
She seems to have bread crumbed (stuff I have marked in green). It can either be:
1) An innocent random town post: If so why did she go to the extra efforts of making the size small.
2) It is a Vig soft claim. If it is, then it is a DUMB DUMB Obvious one. Cos i noticed ryt away while doing the ISO.
3) It is a scum, who wants to later claim she was a Vig. And show proof that she had already breadcrumbed.
4) She is directing the vig to kill someone.

@Mala please explain. If you are indeed Vig then Scum would have definitely noticed it and is purposefully quite about it.
This whole post reeks of rolefishing. (PS never do this ever again if this happens in another game)
The really, really bad part about this is that I actually think Spade might be town for this.

I'm pretty much not going to reply to half of this, but what I have to do say on the matter is the following:

This post was to ensure WIFOM.
(however spade made have just fucked it up in one swoop)
I have a pretty high patience and sanity level. If you break that level then that's pretty much a hardcore red flag.

If I were to direct vig targets it probably wouldn't be such a bad thing to follow it since I have a 100% success rate of playing vig and winning as town in this setup.

~

Another thing is spade still got a pass for not answering about his read on me.
This post feels like a distraction.
This is where I thought she soft claimed Vigi.

indicating important information to me in a color.

Note that she says 100% success playing as vig. Listen to her targets makes me think she is town possibly Vigi.

Spade gets town points because despite finding crumbs he does not insinuate she is Vigi which is good for Mala.

Spade later scum reads Mala which I found super Scummy after Mala seemed to be happier with him for not answering her.

Hence why when pressure switched from Spade to Mala from you KT I was like wait wtf is that... don't wagon with spades scumread.
@Mala, can you please explain what WIFOM you wanted to ensure when you stated that coloured sentence? After this post, somehow I had almost started believing that you have soft claimed, so I need to understand your response in this post.
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (isolation #29) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:03 pm

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 791, Aubrey wrote:Ugh. I'm tired and basically skimmed the last bit. I'm not happy with the push on KT at all. Bang. Hawk. Alisea. and Dagger. What's worse ya'll pushed the claimed power role into revealing which power role he is specifically.

It would have been better for us if KT remained an undeclared role. The mafia then would have either had to try and kill him (which would have been blocked more than likely), or waste their investigator's read on him.

By forcing him to claim, it has given the mafia that much more of an edge now.
@Aubrey, KT was behaving quite jumpily and voteshifting suspiciously AT THAT POINT. Very few (atleast not me) had understood his breadcrumb. And KT HIMSELF said this-
"Tell me when I at L-1. I need to show the evidence I have against Hawk."
AT THAT POINT Hawk was coming across as quite pro town. So I wanted KT to show his evidence once and for all.

Also, with an impression that Mala had already softclaimed Vig (which she says she didnt), and then KT had already almost halfclaimed, I thought it would be better to have a town!KT fully claiming rather than a scum!KT getting away with a vague half claim of a town PR!

Anyway the damage is done and now lets try to fix it.

I am also gonna write a separate post for Spade now
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #30) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:05 pm

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 793, Malakittens wrote:No. I was done with this whole conversation when I posted what I posted in 522. I'm still done with it.
But why not repeat your point if I specifically ask a question about a statement I did NOT understand? I am nor interrogeting you dude, just trying to understand what you meant
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (isolation #31) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:14 pm

Post by bangthemafia »

@Spade, yoy have still not completed your reads list. And your whole "wait, OMG, i just noticed Mala's breadcrumb" made me completely cringe when I read it.

Just few weeks back, in Open 657, I thought we discussed this with MDS that breadcrumbs are breadcrumbs bcoz the original player doesnt want to openly announce that. So it must be revealed by only the Original player. You never say hey see what that guy is trying to hide!

With this background, what were you thinking when you exposed that breadcrumb. Especially since it was a Vig claim according to you, how did a town!you think you are helping town? We dont have a doc in this setup so there was no way Vig could be protected. JKing vig would protect him but lose his ability to shoot down scum, right? So please explain why you exposed a breadcrumb.
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (isolation #32) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 802, Malakittens wrote:ill explain it at endgame.
What??? Fine if you think that will help scum.

My scumreads as of now are-

Scumlean- Aelin = Spade = IV = Alissae > Mala = CD
Townlean- KT, Kop, LUV, Aubrey, Hawk

I think Alisae's frustration and resigned mode comes out of a town mentality. But her initial play was very scummy to me.

I would have liked if Mala responded to my question. But if she us not, I am ready to giv a town!Mala some benefit of doubt.

Also, waiting for Spade to answer my query.

CD- I am not too sure. But just because of the Jin head, I feel they could be town

As of now I am fine voting for Aelin.

VOTE: Aelin
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (isolation #33) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:43 pm

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 750, Aelin wrote:Pretty sure now Bang is town
This is quite opportunistic buddying. I dont like it
In post 752, KainTepes wrote:
In post 750, Aelin wrote:Pretty sure now Bang is town
tell me why,, i understand the meaning of his posts but i'm not townreading him yet because he doesnt seem to be committed to any kind of stance ever since i CLAIMED
Thats because I dont like hastily voting before I read everything.

Thanks Hawk for 768, 772 and KT for 754, 755. I bad not noticed these things about Aelin maybe because I was too fixated with Alissae.
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (isolation #34) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:38 pm

Post by bangthemafia »

Happy new year everyone!!!
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:21 am

Post by bangthemafia »

@Aubrey, Not sure what you are saying here-
In post 823, Aubrey wrote::/ why y'all town read that I'll never know.
This sounded as if you mean you scumread Alissae
Cause scum would never vote themselves in order to seem like a frustrated townie.
Whereas this sounded as if you townread Alissae coz he did vote for himself at some time.
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:25 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 828, Aubrey wrote:Because I don't agree with your reasoning.

1. Voting yourself if you are town is straight up bad. There is absolutely no town benefit in doing so. I also think it more likely for a townie to just hammer themselves in anger vs. voting themselves before L1.

2. It is a scum tactic to feign anger and vote yourself in the hopes that people see it just like you all are seeing it. This is just a fact. I also have a game that I can provide that will demonstrate this. Hell Gamma (a head of Dagger) can also aggree with this since he replaced into the very scum slot I'm talking about who voted herself (hoping to get rid of the suspicion against her), and then rage quit leaving him to take over when a number of us were not buying into it.
Agree. Esp your point about voting oneself before L-1 vs hammering is very valid. So who is scummiest to you among Alissae, Aelin, Spade and IV? Or do you include CD and Mala too in ur top scum reads. We are now just 2½ days away from deadline and I dont want any last minute chaos.
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (isolation #37) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:38 am

Post by bangthemafia »

I m ready to vote any of those 2. Will change to Alissae if a wagon builds there.
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:44 am

Post by bangthemafia »

I m sleeping now. Its midnight in my country. Will sleep over it. Also before the day end is hastened up, I wanted Spade's remaining reads which he left in middle after he saw Mala's softclaim.
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:45 am

Post by bangthemafia »

Also irrespective of what JK does, Vig must shoot their scummiest read.
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:39 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 854, Kop wrote:I'm not a fan of self voting, spells far too much AtE and doesn't give me the impression that it's a town reaction, even if you are lynchbait. You make yourself lynch bait by reacting in such a manner that you have done throughout this game.
In post 857, Hawk wrote:@mod my current vote is on Alisae.

Okay we got a day guys let's figure this shit out. I'm guessing we are lynching either Alisae or Aelin with the current VC being 4 votes for each.
In post 850, KainTepes wrote:
In post 847, Alisae wrote:
In post 846, KainTepes wrote:i want ALISAE lynched today not AELIN
Then shoot me tonight
In post 848, Alisae wrote:oh wait, I'm town, don't do that.
In post 853, Alisae wrote:Don't ywall get it I'm lynch bait ;~;
Alissae was my top scumread till few pages back. And I know its not good to second guess oneself in such situation. But strangely the more Alissae posts, the more doubtful and shaky I am getting. On one side, I start feeling that her frustration comes from a town mindset. But on the other hand, I also realize that this feeling of mine is very recent, and so I wonder if Alissae could be a desperate scum who has now given up on rational arguements and is trying to now play emotional card.

Because of this unsurety, I am voting Aelin for now. But if Alissae reaches L-1, I am ready to hammer her!!!
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:49 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 856, The MM wrote:
The day is nearing its end, town.

Votecount N°8
Not Voting (1):
Aelin, Kop
Alisae (3):
Aubrey, Malakittens, KainTepes
innocentvillager (1):
Crystalline Dagger
Spade_Ace (1):
innocentvillager,
Crystalline Dagger (0):

Aelin (5):
Hawk, Alisae, Lil Uzi Vert, bangthemafia, Spade_Ace

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline in: (expired on 2017-01-04 12:00:00)
In post 857, Hawk wrote:@mod my current vote is on Alisae.

Okay we got a day guys let's figure this shit out. I'm guessing we are lynching either Alisae or Aelin with the current VC being 4 votes for each.
In post 858, Kop wrote:VOTE: Alisae
In post 859, Hawk wrote:That's 5 on Alisae L-2.
Just so that nobody hastily overlooks the current tally-
Not Voting (1): Aelin
Alisae (5): Aubrey, Malakittens, KainTepes, Hawk, Kop
innocentvillager (1): Crystalline Dagger
Spade_Ace (1): innocentvillager
Aelin (4): Alisae, Lil Uzi Vert, bangthemafia, Spade_Ace
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 879, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 878, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I've had a gut SR about both of you since you guys entered.
EBWOP.
@Uzi, "gut SR" is the easiest way out to point FoS on someone without any reason. So give us some solid reasons if you have any. If you dont have anything, at this point of the day (24 odd hrs left) why is a town!you keeping someone with a "gut SR" at the same level as your top 2 scumreads? I am assuming this bcoz you say you can compromise your vote on Alissae OR CD too!!!
In post 880, Aubrey wrote:Two slots I'm not that big a fan of about to brawl? Sweet. Getting serious, a no lynch is not a option in my eyes. I'd just about lynch anyone.
@Aubrey, plz clarify. You were talking about Aelin & Alissae or CD & Uzi?
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 881, Aelin wrote:I'm sorry I've just been swept off my feet all day. Literally. It's midnight here and I'm completely shattered.
Don't understand the sudden CD suspicion from Little Uzi. Slot laziness is something I dislike but not necessarily scummy.wiue
Would always vote Spade over Alisae but her AtE in latest posts have been nasty.
Aubrey, never seen you say before you're not a big fan of me before.
Funny! You are one of the 2 top scumreads of almost everyone. Instead of giving your defense you choose to throw shade on others like Uzi, that too using an arguement given by others (CD, in this case).
In post 884, Aelin wrote:I'll be here for half an hour really tired but don't fsncyctalking to muself
If u are town, why are you so laidback/dependent on others? Instead of waiting for others why couldnt giv ur defense/reply to the points raised by others who suspect you and ask questions to those whom you suspect?
In post 885, Aelin wrote:
In post 816, Aelin wrote:Spades finish your reads list
This. Is. Still. Fucking. Relevant
Really? Then why are you not voting anyone??? Put your vote somewhere and tell us the reasons for voting.
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 889, Alisae wrote:
In post 873, Alisae wrote:
D
on't worry me
S
ure, you might get lynched, but it's not the end of the world.
J
ust keep your cool.
Just gonna post this again.
Dude, if you are a town, this attitude and AtE is not going to take you any bloody where. Just like what I said to Aelin, I expect something more from a town. Ask your suspects questions, reply to those who voted for you. Otherwise, seriously, the town usually wont feel bad even if the lynched one of you or Aelin turn out to be town!
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:06 pm

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 900, Aubrey wrote:I was referring to Uzi and CD, Bang. I've mentioned my distaste for both already. Well, I've mentioned less regarding Uzi than Dagger. Most of it still stems from gut, and feeling as if he is just saying enough to slither by without being highly questioned. Not much different than my displeasure of Mala, and her mostly seeming to be just casually watching the game unfold and defend herself when need be.

Hoping for more activity out of them going into Day 2. Same for IV. Wonder how many pages he has to catch up on now...

I'd like to lynch Alesea today. If push came to shove, and I had to lynch someone to avoid a no lynch without thinking twice as of right now, I'd be fine in lynching Aelin, Spade, Mala, IV, CD, or Uzi. Not in any specific order.
Largely agree. A lot of players seem to be uninvolved- maybe coz of lack of motivation, time or coz of playing multiple games. But it is unfair to the game and other players. I don't know why people get greedy enough to enrol in multiple games and not contribute enough in some of them. So the townies of the inactive players, please contribute more. Its only 24 hrs for day end.
In post 902, innocentvillager wrote:your wagon is shit alisae i don't need to read through 25 pages of bullshit to realize that
Maybe, but to make up ur mind about ur reads and contribute quality stuff, u still need to read everything, everything.
In post 906, Alisae wrote:BTW Kain
who are the top 3 people that are on your vig list? Also if you want you can include someone who you may not want to shoot for reaction purposes. And if you get jailed that's also a reaction we can go off of.
Disagree. I dont think there is any benefit to town from the info about whom vig plans to shoot and whom not. If at all, its this info which wil keep scum confused and second guessing. What benefit you foresee in this info?
In post 907, Spade_Ace wrote:I
noticed
. But i didn't understand.
@Spade, what are you referring to?

After CD's voting the count is-

Not Voting (1): Aelin
Alisae (5): Aubrey, Malakittens, KainTepes, Hawk, Kop
Spade_Ace (1): innocentvillager
Aelin (5): Alisae, Lil Uzi Vert, bangthemafia, Spade_Ace, Crystalline dagger
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:19 pm

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 989, Aelin wrote:Am town glgl
If you are really town, as we will see in few hours, you played it really bad, Aelin!
In post 979, Alisae wrote:Kay, now that that's out of the way.
I can sucessfully claim JK.
This is bullshit! If you are JK, Alissae, why did you need to claim? If you feared getting shot down by KT Vig, you could just JK him. That would have been doubly beneficial to town. KT wouldnt have been able to shoot you and scum wont have been able to shoot him.

So a town!you would never ever claim if you were JK.

So@KT, I think you should shoot Alissae as per your and town's plan. But thats what I feel. Think of scum WIFOM and use your power wisely after thinking carefully.

Alissae's claim (and crumbs! if there were any!!) seems to be a last minute decision after both Alissae and Aelin went at L-2.

If Alissae is scum, following chronology makes perfect sense. If Alissae is JK, it doesnt make an iota of sense.

After her AtE worked a bit on people like me and some other, Alissae here tried it on Mala when both Alissae and Aelin were at L-2 -->
In post 950, Alisae wrote:
In post 949, Malakittens wrote:oh

i wont be unvoting alisae
If Aelin flips scum you should be concerned.
After Mala didnt budge, here is another attempt to shake Hawk -->
In post 959, Alisae wrote:
In post 958, Hawk wrote:Well we are 7 hours away from a zero lynch scenario... IV you either need to lynch Alisae or vote Aelin I'm not sure there is anyone else willing to move ship.... KT Kop you online??
or you vote Aelin so someone else can hammer.
God you're stubborn.
And Alissae's attempt actually worked -->
In post 960, Hawk wrote:Alisae. I mean I could but I wanted to try and give everyone a chance to talk...

I'm probably going to bed so I will since it doesn't seem like we're lynching you...

VOTE: Aelin

Aubrey can Hammer if she feels so inclined.
Now see this. Hawk has started second guessing (exactly what happened to me and Spade) because of Alissae's AtE that he is stubborn -->
In post 961, Hawk wrote:
In post 934, Alisae wrote:Last Reads
Kain Town
Uzi Town
Kop Town
Aubrey Town
Hawk Town
Bang maybe town
IV Town

Mala Null

Aelin Scum
Spade Scum
CD Scum
What I find most interesting about this by the way since this is kinda important. Is that Alisae believes (Aside from Aelin's vote) Her entire wagon is not Scum meaning Spade and CD are both bussing Aelin with their votes... in her world...
Now as soon as Hawk posts the above post, look at Alissae's response -->
In post 962, Alisae wrote:
In post 961, Hawk wrote:
In post 934, Alisae wrote:Last Reads
Kain Town
Uzi Town
Kop Town
Aubrey Town
Hawk Town
Bang maybe town
IV Town

Mala Null

Aelin Scum
Spade Scum
CD Scum
What I find most interesting about this by the way since this is kinda important. Is that Alisae believes (Aside from Aelin's vote) Her entire wagon is not Scum meaning Spade and CD are both bussing Aelin with their votes... in her world...
Holy shit you're right. There is a scum within one of my townreads otherwise if everyone on my wagon is town then scum would have hammered me by now.
She jumps on this and uses that opportunity to create some more doubts. But she sees that people are unyielding when Aubrey makes this post -->
In post 964, Aubrey wrote:Why would Hawk leave your wagon to buss his own team-mate when Bang has already shown interest in hammering you should he see you at L1?
In response, Alissae immediately agrees and jumps on another player -->
In post 965, Alisae wrote:Okay fine maybe not Hawk. Maybe Kop?
In post 966, Hawk wrote:I dont think so... Alisae this kinda firmly plants you in scum
.. but if you flip town itll be most interesting... if you are town the I'm not sure. Honestly this why I made the scum read Aelin Alisae + 1 cause the way the votes got divided was toon even
So Alissae sees even Hawk is not getting influenced to a complete extent.
In post 974, Hawk wrote:Right she means switch back... So at the VC if we say you and me are both Town then My suspects in Alisae's wagon are Mala and Aelin and in Aelin's wagon are Alisae and Spade.... CD I can't get a good read on but I feel like they are town... I also feel like maybe.. just maybe... we somehow found both scum and IV is 3rd scum and can't vote either way... both scum vote each other because it's sus otherwise right?

Let's lynch Aelin. If KT really wants Alisae dead he will shoot him tonight unless JK protects KT.

Sound okay?
The above post is the place where Alissae realizes that even if Aelin is lynched, KT may shoot Alissae at night. In my opinion thats when Alissae feels threatened.

As I said, if she were JK, she hadnt been pushed to wall to claim. So if I or KT die tonight, please lynch Alissae tomorrow positively. And the real JK, please JK KT tonight.
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:16 am

Post by bangthemafia »

Sorry for the absence guys! Was busy in real life. Hav read everything from Day 2 start and I already hav a lot of thoughts. Will try to start commenting now. Or latest tomorrow
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:51 am

Post by bangthemafia »

Ok even before i start commenting post by post, here are my overall thoughts-

1. Yeiyyy for Aelin!! I was so itching to do that after her flip!!! :-)

2. Alissae's flip was a complete shock. I did get fooled and was almost 100% sure he was a scum. But I feel it was a justified mislynch. Alissae was super scummy from start. In almost every player's scumlist, he was in top 3. What do you do with such scummy players? Of course you vote. Then towards end of day 1, he probably gets frustrated and makes emotional appeals. On that you urge them to come up with some logical reasonings and their reads but he ignores. And just when you start believing he could be a town (thats bloody why I shifted from him to Aelin), Alissae comes up with this impossibly sounding JK claim. (Already explained in my last post of Day 1 why it was senseless) That made him a conf scum for me. In fact I am partly fine he died. If he had been alive, we would hav been completely tunnelvisioned on him on Day 2 instead of focussing on real scum hunting.

3. Now the night action. Real scum would never hav killed Alissae for 2 reasons- they knew KT is gonna shoot Alisae in most probability. Even if Alissae lived, he would hav been the prime suspect for D2. But I am worried why LUV was killed. Whom did he suspect enough to make them feel threatened?

So as soon as I get some time, I am gonna focus on these, and request some others too to do that so that we get more heads in this-

A. Who all were on Alissae's wagon? Did anyone looked like a wagoning scum? Who did NOT want to giv townie points to Alissae

B. Who tried to giv townie points to Aelin, for NAI or trivial reasons? Who appeared to be the bussing scum partner (Initially townreading Aelin but as the wagon built, suddenly scumreading her without reason.

C. Why LUV, whom had he suspected?

@Hawk, explain your reasons to suspect KT. If I remember correctly KT claimed primarily to show "evidence" against you. What scum would take this desperate measure? Also why claim a Vig then? Coz as soon as the real Vig Cc's, we know its between 2 of them. A safer place for scum to hide in this setup will be VT. That makes me doubt you.

@Mala, the haste in which you voted for me was amazing!! Does my last post on Day1 looked like a manipulative scum not bothered about coming in limelight or like a hyper townie who thought he had caught scum but worried that the Vig should not change his mind, not bothered about coming himself in limelight and get kkille at night?

On the other hand I am also quite worried the way Mala's wagon built up soo fast and reached L-1.
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1061 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:04 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 950, Alisae wrote:
In post 949, Malakittens wrote:oh

i wont be unvoting alisae
If Aelin flips scum you should be concerned.
In post 979, Alisae wrote:Kay, now that that's out of the way.
I can sucessfully claim JK.
In post 985, Crystalline Dagger wrote:Man, i get it that you want to not be shot by KT tonight but now scum.is going to target you tonight or N2.

~Jin~
In post 986, Malakittens wrote:you are a dumbass if you think pointing our your crumb was the best way to get you out of the game

you fucking ruined the towns chances of winning

so

good job

:thumbsup:
In post 987, Hawk wrote:This is so bad Alisae why would you claim here? just JK KT. I saw the crumbs right before I flipped my vote.. the rest of this you were in no danger you didn't have to claim but keeping you as a scum lynch bait at least over night was better than getting yourself killed tonight...
In post 988, innocentvillager wrote:ya claim not good.
Maybe I am again getting fixated, but out of all the reactions (I omitted LUV's since he is already dead), Mala's one seemed most forced to me
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:08 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 995, KainTepes wrote:anyy way,, anyone knows why UZI was killed by the mafia?? it seems likke a weird choice
I dont think its random. Need to Iso LUV to find whom he suspected
In post 996, Malakittens wrote:VOTE: bang
Care to explain in details, Mala? Why am I scummy enough to warrant a vote?
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:34 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 1001, KainTepes wrote:
In post 985, Crystalline Dagger wrote:Man, i get it that you want to not be shot by KT tonight but now scum.is going to target you tonight or N2.

~Jin~
In post 1000, Crystalline Dagger wrote:Normally i would think it was weird if you shot a claimed JK and they flipped green bit i have no idea why a VT would claim JK.

~Jin~
this conjunction of posts is weird.

your first post is as if you believe ALISAE's claim but now you said you didn't believe it?

VOTE: Crystalline DAGGER
I think CD just meant that a vig usually will not shoot the only other PR claim. But we know how Alissae made himself look like a strong scum contender
In post 1027, innocentvillager wrote:i could go for mala lynch

VOTE: mala
IV, start talking. Tell us why u feel Mala cud b scum
In post 1038, KainTepes wrote:i think KOP is more likely scum than MALA tbh,, KOP just voted me yesterday and when i reveal VIG he just UNVOTED,, said a one liner about how he didnt know and never posted agaain
Come on KT, Kop cud b scum, but not for this reason. Any townie would hav done the same thing?

I found Hawk's 1003, 1004 quite genuine scum hunting. KT, Aubrey look townie too.

IV is null to town for not hammering Alissa as pointed out by Hawk.

CD, Kop, Spade are null to scum. Mainly coz I cant sense them. By Day 2 if I cant make a read, makes me wonder if they are wearing some guard and putting a good show.

Mala is mine scummiest read too.

Need to ISO tomorrow things that I said earlier.

Good night

@MM, many happy returns. God bless!!
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:56 pm

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 1064, Hawk wrote:Bang? Wut? Please elaborate a bit on your question towards me. I explained my reasoning for why I originally voted KT. I thought Mala was soft claiming Vigi and did not like KT pressing her further. When KT hard claims Vigi then I switch for obvious reasons. His hard reasoning later came as me voting him thinking I knew he was crumbing as Vigi but I did not.

Also since you're digging through ISO's I'd like it if you'd give reads on Spade and Mala based of their ISO's and Aelins. Fairly certain there is scum between one of those two.

Gnight. We're in opposite timezones I guess have a good night's rest.

VOTE: Kop

When I get off work I'll have more but right now I want some content fromantic Kop so I don't mind voting here since I think one of Kop or Mala is scum. Still heavily leaning Mala tho.
What I meant was I didnt understand your case against KT especially his hard claim of Vig. Why would a scum!KT claim Vig to come out in open in the eyes of the real Vig? All town would then need is to choose between those 2. And the moment real Vig flips after being lynched or killed, town would know the scum. A safer place for scum to hide in this setup will be VT. So me, as of now, KT is a confirmed townie unless someone counterclaims.

By the way, if the real Vig is someone else, there is no point in staying hidden. They may stay hidden for few more pages to observe the interactions, but atleast 5-6 real life days before the day 2 deadline, they must claim.

Having said that, I really doubt thats gonna happen. So for me, at present, KT is a townie
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1087 (isolation #53) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:10 am

Post by bangthemafia »

@Hawk, you online? You notably left Spade out of your list. Any reasons?
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (isolation #54) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:12 am

Post by bangthemafia »

@Also, I havent still understood the case against Kop.

IV is otherwise quite scummy to me. What saves him in my eyes is the only fact that he did not hammer Alissae when he cud easily have
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (isolation #55) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:14 am

Post by bangthemafia »

@Mod, I am goinh to be V/LA from Sunday till Thursday. Sorry for that!
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (isolation #56) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:21 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 1035, Aubrey wrote:
In post 1003, Hawk wrote: Mala, Kop, KT and Aelin were still on Alisae at the end of the day. KT is confirmed Vigi and Aelin was Scum. We need to address the possibility of more Scum between Mala and Kop.

IV didn't vote but he also didn't Hammer when Alisae was at L-1 So I don't think he's scum...

Top Scum buser for me is Spade.
^ This is the focal point of what we should be focusing on. Everything else was white noise to me minus how quick the Mala wagon built.
In post 991, The MM wrote:
Votecount N°10
Alisae (4):
, Malakittens,
KainTepes
, Kop,
Aelin

Spade_Ace (1):
innocentvillager
Aelin (7):
Alisae
Lil Uzi Vert
, bangthemafia, Spade_Ace, Crystalline Dagger, Hawk, Aubrey
Hawk is probably a good town read right now. He is the reason Aelin got lynched in the end. He could have easily kept his vote on Alisea, and Bang would have hammered before time was up more than likely. There is the possibility of a buss there in order to gain great town cred, but that seems slim.

Mala has been the most reserved so far I'd say. I really detest those who hang back and spectate a game more vs. getting down and dirty. She mostly comes alive when pressured. no bueno. I did kinda like her response to the JK claim though.

I don't town read IV, and I don't understand why you do right now. Neutrality doesn't mean anything.
Yay
, he didn't want to lynch Alisea.
Boo
, he didn't attempt to vote Aelin and remained on a vote that wasn't going to go anywhere that day. There is also post .

I need to go back and re look at Spade, Kop, and CD. I really don't like CD's play off memory. Does anybody have a reason to townread them? :?

I got some errands I need to run. I'll be back later.
Agree with these combined posts. It is very likely that scum is between Spade, CD, Mala.
Kop and IV are less likely but possible.
@ Hawk, what happened between #1003 and your last post where you didnt even consider Spade?
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1091 (isolation #57) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:38 am

Post by bangthemafia »

Just finished ISO ing Uzi. Nothing much there. He suspected Alissae, Aelin and CD.

Based on Mala's out of blue vote for me, his lurking, his reaction to Alissae's JK claim, my hierarchy for top scum reads on right now will be Mala > Spade = CD > Kop = IV
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (isolation #58) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:41 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 1079, Kop wrote:I won't be voting for Mala, because that wagon formed way to quickly for my liking, and gives me the impression that slot is a mislynch. I'm not town reading Mala, but I just don't have high confidence that Mala will flip red.

Right now, I think scum is lying within CD, Spade.

VOTE: Spade
Spade's soft defending Kop and Kop's vote for Spade could be a bussing mafia pair
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (isolation #59) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:58 pm

Post by bangthemafia »

I am fine lynching Mala or IV. Mala coz she is the most duspicious as of now. IV coz he is not doing anything that helps the town. There is not enough content from both of them.

I also feel a scum could lie between a Spade and CD. But I have played with both and they could both be of great value as citizens. So I dont want to lose a town!CD or a town!spade. But if it comes to a wagon, I will vote for any of them.

About Kop, I just don't know what the case is, KT. I understand Kop was after you, then u claimed, then he unvoted. What about that? I can very well see a town!Kop also doing that. So why dont you walk me through Kop's case?

Also, can we hav the latest vote count?
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (isolation #60) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by bangthemafia »

Sorry guys. I will be V/LA for few days. But will try to be updated by reading as much as possible. But posting may be difficult for me. By the way, I hav read everything till now.

Spade's catchup post was quite fine. However he is an extremely good player as scum. But as of now he looks townie to me. I buy lot of his arguments.

Hawk, thanks for digging out on IV. I just didnt have time to do that. Agree largely to most points. Because of all those points and also because of his OMGUSsing Spade without any solid reads or reasons, I am ready to vote for IV.

However, I just dont know why, maybe for his sudden vote to me on Day 2, and for various reasons other reasons like Hawk and Spade gave, I feel Mala is more suspicious.

So I am voting for Mala but can very well shift to a wagon on IV or even CD- I liked Jin's posts initially but CD is almost a lurker now.

Also, if I am not around when hammer is reached, I think its decent plan to lynch one of Mala or IV and KT vigging the other at night.

@Mod, even if scum nightkills KT, and KT vigges scum, I assume vig kill is siccesful, right?

VOTE: Malakittens
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1325 (isolation #61) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:19 am

Post by bangthemafia »

-snip-

Posting while dead is forbidden.
- The MM
Last edited by The MM on Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1335 (isolation #62) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:58 am

Post by bangthemafia »

Are we allowed to post? Or is it only after mod posts endgame VC?
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (isolation #63) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:25 am

Post by bangthemafia »

@Kop, your posts almost sounded as if u were beleiving Hawk. Eveb when you finally asked Aubrey in 1318, it felt so. How come just a single post by Aubrey made you change your mind? I think its also about who is online when the final vote is cast. I wish Haek was here to make a final appeal to you.

Anyway, apart from the vote, great analysis by you.

Great play by you Aubrey. Salute to your never give up attitude. You fought it till the last second!!

But for me, Hawk you were the best player. It was so difficult to convince Kop and still you came up with so many good points. Kudos to u!!!
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1338 (isolation #64) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:26 am

Post by bangthemafia »

@Mod, please post night actions.

@Hawk, both nights I JKed YOU!!! :-)
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1341 (isolation #65) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:31 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 1339, Kop wrote:
In post 1337, bangthemafia wrote:@Kop, your posts almost sounded as if u were beleiving Hawk. Eveb when you finally asked Aubrey in 1318, it felt so. How come just a single post by Aubrey made you change your mind? I think its also about who is online when the final vote is cast. I wish Haek was here to make a final appeal to you.

Anyway, apart from the vote, great analysis by you.

Great play by you Aubrey. Salute to your never give up attitude. You fought it till the last second!!

But for me, Hawk you were the best player. It was so difficult to convince Kop and still you came up with so many good points. Kudos to u!!!
I was going back and forth with my feelings regarding the whole thing. And in the end went with my head over my heart, that's the second damn time I've done that in LYLO went with my head and my heart was right the last time, and it was right this time.

I couldn't get the feeling that Hawk left out Spade I know Hawk explained that but I just couldn't sever the ties there. Then seen a few posts can't remember how many there were that said Hawk was being scummy and that added to it.

I'm just so frustrated with myself right now.
Please dont be. You had sustained your interest and stamina till long. We can all understand your position. Finally its just a game. And all 3 of you played it amazingly!!!
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1360 (isolation #66) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:35 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 1350, Hawk wrote:Oh yeah. I'm okay. Saturday last week on my way home I got news that my brother who lives a state away had tried to commit suicide. So I had been pretty torn up after going and visiting him. A lot of stuff was going on and I took as much time as I could to go see him so I had to VLA from all my games thankfully this one wasn't fully in swing but if anything I wasn't feeling my best for this f3.

He's okay now they're still keeping a close eye on him and my sister is staying with him for now until he's feeling better. He had lost his job a few months vack and his girlfriend left him apparently sometime last week before he tried because he had kinda fallen into a slump since he lost his job and wasn't doing much around the house or trying of find a new job.

I would want to play again with almost all of you! I hope next theryingime I get to play with Gamma he's not apart of a lazy hydra because I've read a game or two of his and he's usually a much more active player. Same with Mala I hope next time we get to play it'll be better timing for her.

But definitely it was a lot of fun playing with You guys (specifically Bang, aubrey, Kop, Spade, and KT!) I felt like I didn't get to see much of Ali and Aelins play so can't really judge there but no one was bad. just inactive. IV next time we play you gotta post more bro!
Thanks bro. Would love to play again with you. You were very good at your analysis.

So sorry to hear about your bro. Mafia is much less imp than real life. Please call him much more regularly for few days and get professional help. Also, with so much going around, you found time for f3. That shows your sense of accountability and responsibility. Wish you best for future, dear!!
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (isolation #67) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:36 am

Post by bangthemafia »

Aubrey, Spade, whom did you investigate night 1 & 2?
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (isolation #68) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:57 am

Post by bangthemafia »

Oh, so he couldnt investigate and kill the same night? Ok.
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1365 (isolation #69) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:57 am

Post by bangthemafia »

Spadey, the read dodger scum!!!
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1368 (isolation #70) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:53 am

Post by bangthemafia »

Agree fully. Though activity is NAI, inactive townies really harm the game
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1371 (isolation #71) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:17 am

Post by bangthemafia »

Bless him and you all!

Yes, mafia is a good, and a very strong distraction if one indeed needs any!

Just saw that Kop did investigate you at night! ;-)

Return to “Completed Open Games”