Pick Your Power: Double Deck (GAME OVER)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5175 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5173, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:first of all i'm not a he

second dunn obviously doctored me

i will IC when hearts appear naturally. gaining mislynches is a better use of resources than confirming myself as town

we can also give the jack of spades to math or spyrex fwiw to have the other's two of spades trigger

more after school
Sorry Giga

No there isn't. When there are talks about mass claim unless scum has a better target to shoot that is literally shooting ourselves in the foot.

Innocent child is more important than any goddamn PR outing gives nothing but pain.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5176 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Vecna »

My neighbour just reminded me that Grey is in the Hearts neighbourhood as well.

Grey can you come in here please and confirm whether dave shared his cards in the hearts neighbourhood?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5177 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

If no one else has the two of diamonds then Dunn is confirmed scum.

As Town there would be no reason to revive two of diamonds and give second to himself.
If no one has two of diamonds then there is no way Giga should have lived.

So what I am suggesting is someone out themselves only if they had a 2d before its revival. I am guessing no one.

Then after that we out who received the two of diamonds. If no one Dunn is scum. I think Dunn never had the two of diamonds and revived it and gave it to himself to protect from card cops. I don't think Giga can IC.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5178 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:20 am

Post by Maxous »

enough is enough.

Giga is town because claiming the 2 of hearts as scum would the dumbest shit ever.

Additionally we no longer have the card revive because the scum killed Davesaz to stop our "stupid" plans from actually happening.

Anyway, between a double lynch and a vig tonight we have 3 town-controlled kills incoming.
Let's compile a list of who needs to go
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5179 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:20 am

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

dunn revived it to fishy math

dave was probably killed by a clubs hood member fwiw
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5180 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5169, Vecna wrote:Mathblade, you dont understand the mechanics, there was no way to make a heart appear during the day besides by trusting on randomness (aka deck-shuffle)
Then we should have done that. Literally anything is better than this shit show.

Giga has a claim that can be confirmed.

Let's fucking confirm it instead of outing a shit ton of PR power in a mass claim.

But nooooo let's all drop pants because that makes sense. /sarcasm
GTKAS -- MathBlade
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5181 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:23 am

Post by gerryoat »

Pls lunch dunn
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5182 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Fishythefish »

Quick phone post, more later

Massclaim is happening. PR outing means fuck all in a game where we have three widely town read powerful players for the scum to shoot. The players arguing against it have given no reasons worth a damn, and aren't the people thinking about the setup.

Also, scum tracker tracked Dunn to Dave. Obvs.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5183 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5178, Maxous wrote:enough is enough.

Giga is town because claiming the 2 of hearts as scum would the dumbest shit ever.

Additionally we no longer have the card revive because the scum killed Davesaz to stop our "stupid" plans from actually happening.

Anyway, between a double lynch and a vig tonight we have 3 town-controlled kills incoming.
Let's compile a list of who needs to go

Oh you mean denying Town a conftown is stupid and then riding the cred?

That is bullshit. No card makes anyone conftown. Claiming and riding is a good thing as scum.

Scum got screwed as a two came up and had to explain why Giga didn't die and then had to revive the 2d and give it to Dunn. So now a card cop will see a 2d on Dunn.

My suggestion is simple. If you got a 2d from Dunn say so.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5184 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Vecna »

What makes you say that Giga?

Also: agree with Maxous WRT giga. Please tone it down with claiming Giga is scum already. It makes zero sense and it detracts from the real hunt. The 2H is a death sentence for scum - both when a 2 comes or when a heart comes during the day and they have claimed the card (Which is 25% of the time, mind you, scum would never ever pick that card unless they like to play russian roulette every day).
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5185 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

If no one did then Dunn and Giga are fucking confirmed scum together.

Then mass claim is bullshit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #5186 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:29 am

Post by McMenno »

grey is pretty much scum now

he should be today's second lynch
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5187 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:30 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 5182, Fishythefish wrote:Quick phone post, more later

Massclaim is happening. PR outing means fuck all in a game where we have three widely town read powerful players for the scum to shoot. The players arguing against it have given no reasons worth a damn, and aren't the people thinking about the setup.

Also, scum tracker tracked Dunn to Dave. Obvs.
That was my first thought as well but:

6x Tracker [A] Track a player and find out who they target (if anyone). If used during the Day, you will receive results at the end of the phase.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5188 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5184, Vecna wrote:What makes you say that Giga?

Also: agree with Maxous WRT giga. Please tone it down with claiming Giga is scum already. It makes zero sense and it detracts from the real hunt. The 2H is a death sentence for scum - both when a 2 comes or when a heart comes during the day and they have claimed the card (Which is 25% of the time, mind you, scum would never ever pick that card unless they like to play russian roulette every day).
They have been manipulating it to where no hearts came up and lied about protecting Giga.

You must be seriously shitting me if you expect me to believe Town would revive the 2d. No. this was manufactured and Giga and Dunn are scum together.

It is very simple. Dunn revived two of diamonds. If anyone got it then problem solved just card cop Dunn.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5189 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Fishythefish »

The 2 of diamonds? I got it. That's how I got into that hood.
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5190 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:31 am

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

rb+dunn original holders

rb dies

dunn protects me

dunn revives to fishy

2 2d holders

there's no contradiction math unless you have a card cop result

massclaim can also verify diamonds because we know that 13 started in players' hands

also fishy and transcend are the only people who have been manipulating anything

we're notified of changes made to the deck

transcend is flipped town, fishy is town af
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5191 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

Bull fucking shit. No. I do not believe this.

I do not trust Dunn.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5192 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

There is a contradiction because Dunn is fucking claimed scum. He fucking claimed it multiple times. God damn it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5193 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 5188, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5184, Vecna wrote:What makes you say that Giga?

They have been manipulating it to where no hearts came up and lied about protecting Giga.

You must be seriously shitting me if you expect me to believe Town would revive the 2d. No. this was manufactured and Giga and Dunn are scum together.

It is very simple. Dunn revived two of diamonds. If anyone got it then problem solved just card cop Dunn.
Fish has confirmed that he received the 2-d from Dunn
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5194 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5189, Fishythefish wrote:The 2 of diamonds? I got it. That's how I got into that hood.
You can't be in the hood Diamonds aren't Trump
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5195 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:36 am

Post by Vecna »

Noones saying dunn cannot possibly be scum Math (quite on the contrary after that kill). But you weaken your own case by continuously basing everything on false information and trying to incriminate Giga.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5196 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yes they are damn it off a day in my notes.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5197 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:37 am

Post by Fishythefish »

@MB: I can post there when it's open. And can read it all the time.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5198 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:37 am

Post by Maxous »

lets just continue mass-claiming and we'll move on there.
Uzi will have to claim when he returns from v/la
or we just vig him. either way.

Vecna?
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5199 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5195, Vecna wrote:Noones saying dunn cannot possibly be scum Math (quite on the contrary after that kill). But you weaken your own case by continuously basing everything on false information and trying to incriminate Giga.
If Dunn is scum why would he save Giga?

It is shade.

Fucking lynch Dunn.

Prove my gut right then mass claim after a heart is Trump on day.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”