Pick Your Power: Double Deck (GAME OVER)

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5200 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:38 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 5194, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5189, Fishythefish wrote:The 2 of diamonds? I got it. That's how I got into that hood.
You can't be in the hood Diamonds aren't Trump

7 of Diamonds?

Im getting tired of the continuous dumbtells.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5201 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

Do not mass claim until scum have someone they have to shoot.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5202 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:38 am

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

In post 5192, MathBlade wrote:There is a contradiction because Dunn is fucking claimed scum. He fucking claimed it multiple times. God damn it.
weren't you the one saying that scum can use their actions in a townie way???

he can protect conf-town-to-be as scum

we aren't confirmed scum together just because i'm alive???
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5203 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5200, Vecna wrote:
In post 5194, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5189, Fishythefish wrote:The 2 of diamonds? I got it. That's how I got into that hood.
You can't be in the hood Diamonds aren't Trump

7 of Diamonds?

Im getting tired of the continuous dumbtells.
I already corrected myself.

Dunn is scum.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5204 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5202, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 5192, MathBlade wrote:There is a contradiction because Dunn is fucking claimed scum. He fucking claimed it multiple times. God damn it.
weren't you the one saying that scum can use their actions in a townie way???

he can protect conf-town-to-be as scum

we aren't confirmed scum together just because i'm alive???
It neutralizes your "I am so Town claim". There is 0 reason for Dunn to save you as scum. No reason to keep an IC threat around.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5205 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

Scum Dunn and you Town does not make sense.

You both are scum together.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5206 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:42 am

Post by Fishythefish »

@MB: everything you are saying starts from "Dunn is scum". Where do you get that from, exactly? If Dunn has claimed scum multiple times, could you please point out where?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5207 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5206, Fishythefish wrote:@MB: everything you are saying starts from "Dunn is scum". Where do you get that from, exactly? If Dunn has claimed scum multiple times, could you please point out where?
Dunn says let's kill Titus unprompted. Titus dies. Shocking stuff.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5208 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:43 am

maybe scum dunn doesn't want to be autolynched during massclaim

it's like scum want to survive

lynch me during hearts in the day
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5209 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5208, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:maybe scum dunn doesn't want to be autolynched during massclaim

it's like scum want to survive

lynch me during hearts in the day
No. to get rid of an innocent child then just never mass claim is much smarter.

And no we don't want to lynch you if you are IC. I was never talking about lynching you. I have been pushing a Dunn lynch unless of course you aren't IC and this is a stall tactic to get out as much as possible before a heart inevitably comes up during the day.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5210 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:46 am

Post by Vecna »

Dunn is in the hearts neighbourhood together with Grey
Dunn is in the clubs neighbouhood together with Giga

Yes.....very likely scumpicks. lets waste 4 cards on neighbourhoods just to wifom that theyre really really town.

You are scumreading all 3, no?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5211 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

Or if mass claim happens claim something that doesn't have Doctor. Dunn and you are scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5212 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5210, Vecna wrote:Dunn is in the hearts neighbourhood together with Grey

Yes.....very likely scumpicks. lets waste 4 cards on neighbourhoods just to wifom that theyre really really town.

Yes I am. And that is my argument precisely. Glad you understand.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5213 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

And again if Giga is town why does Giga say lynch me during the day when a heart comes up.

Giga should be just verify and done.

Town Giga would not asked to be lynched.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5214 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:18 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 5158, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5110, -Grey- wrote:
In post 5109, MathBlade wrote:PDS that Grey is bussing here.
What can I say? With that McMenno lynch in my grasp and absolutely no incentive to give up my buddy, I figured that made it the best time to bus.
Because then you would hop back on McMenno later and have been on Dunn for the creds. I do not like you. You feel off. My gut can't process your posts.
Nostradamus you are not.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5215 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:22 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 5176, Vecna wrote:Grey can you come in here please and confirm whether dave shared his cards in the hearts neighbourhood?
He claimed 7h, 6d, and a third that I don't feel like saying.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5216 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:43 am

In post 5213, MathBlade wrote:And again if Giga is town why does Giga say lynch me during the day when a heart comes up.

Giga should be just verify and done.

Town Giga would not asked to be lynched.
i'd verify if i could :dead: :dead:

did you forget btw that i was pushing to revive a hearts last card revive session?

you're picking and choosing points to respond to to build your cases and then pushing them off of lies. that's not town.

scum!Dunn doesn't want to be caught with a 2 of hearts in his deck if he doesn't protect me because everyone ordered the hidden 2 of diamonds to protect me. if it's confirmable that he didn't protect me he's protecting me regardless of alignment OR planning on fakeclaiming and offing card cops

my theory is that the scumteam killed off dave because he had a card cop, not a card revive. scum likely fakeclaimed somewhere

card cop points to clubs hood

living clubs hood members are {Me, McMenno, TWIE}

dave claimed to not be a roleblocker, mcmenno claimed suit veto. shooting a cop would then mean 2/3 in {Me, TWIE, davesaz}. i implied in thread that i took 2 of hearts because the rest of my powers are relatively weak, that's a good reason to assume i'm not a card cop. thus, scumteam shoots the more townread davesaz over lurksack (or scum) TWIE.

it doesn't seem like rocket science.

alternatively he could have been killed for having the draw-card power since he did claim miller

need to meditate though mathblade takes a lot of energy out of me regardless of their alignment :dead:

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5217 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5176, Vecna wrote:My neighbour just reminded me that Grey is in the Hearts neighbourhood as well.

Grey can you come in here please and confirm whether dave shared his cards in the hearts neighbourhood?
He did share, but it should have been obvious anyway. It's just me and -grey- in the hearts neighborhood

If it wasn't -grey-, my guess is that scum saw dave softing in thread or something and figured he was the other 7 of hearts, and coincidentally hit him after I gave the card to him
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5218 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Oh right, whoever has the 7 of clovers is scum
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5219 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5199, MathBlade wrote:If Dunn is scum why would he save Giga?
That's what happened and there's proof so?
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5220 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:10 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 5131, Vecna wrote:
In post 5129, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 5119, Vecna wrote:Ok look at this - this is what im thinking is what is REALLY going on in this game:

Claimed cards:
Mathblade: J-c, 8-s, 2-s
Spyrex: 9-s, 8-s, 2-s
TWIE: 9-c, 5-c, MISSING 8-s, claimed random picks

Stuff we know:
-Maria picked a pro town card
-Some town early in the draft picked pro-scum cards to deny them to scum
-Several people have been die-hard advocates of claiming stuff starting very early.

What im suspecting is really going on:
Mathblade: J-c,
8-s
, 2-s ---> Hidden pro-scum card
Spyrex: 9-s,
8-s
, 2-s ---> Hidden pro-scum card
TWIE: 9-c,
5-c
MISSING 8-s
, claimed random picks ---> 9-c, Ace of clubs, actually missed out on either the ninja or godfather card

Scum decided to go deep undercover by picking a ton of towncards for towncred. It is just
too much of a coincidence
that 3 people decided to all pick one of the
objectively worst cards in the deck
. They got caught offguard both by the claim happy people and the fact that one of them missed out on one of the most obvious scumpicks. Vifam never could claim that he wanted to pick those cards to deny them to scum SINCE HE WAS LAST IN THE DRAFT. So either they had to sacrifice themselves straight away, or claim a card with the team that no town would ever pick. Vifam now again claimed a card that noone imo would ever pick, the 5 of clubs. I strongly suspects he's the one holding the Ace of clubs.

If im right the scum strategy is very straight forward with a simple thought process behind it. Pick pro-town cards for towncred, combined with plenty of defensive shit (Jack of clubs, 2-s, ninja/godfather) that makes you either very hard to lynch or make town not want to lynch you.
i assume you understand why this is really fucking stupid
Why dont you go ahead and explain why that is?
lol really? you want me to explain why this is one of the stupidest things ive ever read? sounds good.

its really fucking stupid because first of all. no scumteam is going to link 3 members of their team together early day 1 and then hope they never lynch any of them. especially when one of them is claiming to be double hated and must be lynched. because literally as soon as either of those people before me get lynched and dont have an 8s, im a free lynch.

second. no scum team is going to have 3 members of their team claim to have bid on the same card without knowing beforehand if anyone else in the game has a copy of it. 1 cc and thats potentially 2 free scum lynches.

third, you're aware that the cards we didnt pick didnt just fucking disappear into the nether. they went into the deck. you think that 3 people claimed to have a card that theres 2 copies of in the deck that can flip and cause 2/3 free lynches at any time? especially with people who can see several cards deep into the deck.

you literally think that a scum team took all of these major risks for the incredible payoff of not having to claim 1 of their 3 cards? because thats easier than just claiming you were trying to remove the card from the scum pool?

it literally makes no sense for vifam to ever claim to have not gotten the 8s without bidding on it.
it literally makes no sense for vifam to claim to have not gotten the 8s if he did recieve it.
it literally only makes sense for vifam to claim to have not gotten the 8s if he bid on and did not receive it.

its at this point that i fell like i should stop and remind you to breathe just in case you forgot while you were trying to read this because genuinely that was one of the stupidest things ive ever read.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5221 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:11 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5187, Vecna wrote:
In post 5182, Fishythefish wrote:Quick phone post, more later

Massclaim is happening. PR outing means fuck all in a game where we have three widely town read powerful players for the scum to shoot. The players arguing against it have given no reasons worth a damn, and aren't the people thinking about the setup.

Also, scum tracker tracked Dunn to Dave. Obvs.
That was my first thought as well but:

6x Tracker [A] Track a player and find out who they target (if anyone). If used during the Day, you will receive results at the end of the phase.

nvm
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5222 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:13 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 5207, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5206, Fishythefish wrote:@MB: everything you are saying starts from "Dunn is scum". Where do you get that from, exactly? If Dunn has claimed scum multiple times, could you please point out where?
Dunn says let's kill Titus unprompted. Titus dies. Shocking stuff.
you're aware that dunn doesnt have to be scum for this right?
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5223 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5210, Vecna wrote:Dunn is in the hearts neighbourhood together with Grey

I'm not in clubs neighborhoud, I'm in all the others
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5224 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5215, -Grey- wrote:
In post 5176, Vecna wrote:Grey can you come in here please and confirm whether dave shared his cards in the hearts neighbourhood?
He claimed 7h, 6d, and a third that I don't feel like saying.
he died

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”