- FaerieLord
FaerieLord (1)
- Clumsy Phoenix

Not Voting (2)
- Mathblade

With 4 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.

Mod Notes

None!

It's either the biggest coincidence I have ever seen in a game of Mafia -ever- or it's right. We are not 3rd party.

Also, notice in Faerie's ISO, Cloudkicker is referenced only twice, when he was threatening to (and then did) vote him for not claiming. He mentions Suzune (Cloud's predecessor) 0 times. I fall into the trap of never talking about my scum mate(s) a lot, and I think that's what that is too.
Last edited by SnarkySnowman on Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:01 am

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

Math, if my theory is wrong, then why weren't you killed in the night?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1051, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:Math, if my theory is wrong, then why weren't you killed in the night?
Like I said earlier. You could be reflexive. Meaning I target you I end up doctoring myself and you see yourself go no where because you didn't and that is honest.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

Pretty much I don't like how you don't have results and I don't like how I am alive and it feels like you are trying to make up something to make yourself look better.

On the other hand we have a person claiming kill immune ascetic which is also scummy as fuck.

I think I have to determine who wins the game.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

That was clear from the point that we got into LyLo with your spot being confirmed. :P

The reflexive thing might be true. Either way, we're lucky it happened. Also, if that's your major theory, wouldn't the fact that we're honest about our tracking point to us being town with you? And wouldn't that negate the whole, "I don't like how you don't have results" thing?

Dear lord I hope I could come up with something better than this theory about scum not having control over their night kills to explain why the doctor wasn't dead as scum. If I wanted something believable as scum I would have said something like you did. That theory is just my honest thoughts.

Just take your time and go through both of our ISOs I guess. Let me know if you have any questions. I don't have much more to add.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:40 am

Post by FaerieLord »

Sorry didn't contribute at all today to the discussion, shit day. I don't have a lot to add either way. I'm equally confused by the lack of night kill, but the more weird theories start coming about, the more confused I get about the game in general.

@Math: I'm not third party either. So make a call. The only other thing you should note to be honest is the first time Clumsy Phoenix mentions that there might be a roleblocker stopping them - after the entire discussion I had with Karnos about their shitty soft claim. Feels like a clear out: "Oh no, didn't get to make a new rule, you must have been blocked"
In post 1050, Clumsy Phoenix wrote: Also, notice in Faerie's ISO, Cloudkicker is referenced only twice, when he was threatening to (and then did) vote him for not claiming. He mentions Suzune (Cloud's predecessor) 0 times. I fall into the trap of never talking about my scum mate(s) a lot, and I think that's what that is too.
You never talked about Suzune either. Just an FYI. Your only interaction with Suzune is clarifying a mod-rule.
As for cloud, they didn't do much until the whole "nope, not gonna claim. never. nope" during the mass claim. Which is when you started mentioning them, as I did. Before that, your only interaction with cloud was telling them to post.

So yeah, two scenarios possible
1) they were unremarkable players that did nothing in the game of note
2) your scum tell is a scum tell about you.
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:20 am

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

Remember this?

In post 745, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:Alright, I have spoken to the Clumshead. We are pretty sure you're the fucker who has been roleblocking us every night as we try to use our Town Tracker.
In post 748, TierShift wrote:I'm a flavour cop. I target people at night and their role is written into the opening scene.

Karnos N1
1-9 N2
You N3

Your role claim checks out, as the day opening post talks about tracking. However, it also talks about confusion in conjunction with the tracking, so your role just might not work.

Cloudkicker is next.
In post 725, SnarkySnowman wrote:
3:1:0:2:1 is the new role distribution. 3:1:0:2:1. If I said otherwise, I made a mistake. I have triple checked to verify this.

The next day broke, and the card game continued. This is where things get serious. Or, as serious as this game could possibly be.

Quick to the day, like a duck, the game
tracked
towards some semblance of understanding. Or whatever that means. Who knows at this point.

Everyone arrived at the table...-snip-

Our tracking is already confirmed by Tiershift. So the whole "not having results" isn't because we're lying, it's either a blocker or a bastard element to the game.
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

In post 1055, FaerieLord wrote: You never talked about Suzune either. Just an FYI. Your only interaction with Suzune is clarifying a mod-rule.
As for cloud, they didn't do much until the whole "nope, not gonna claim. never. nope" during the mass claim. Which is when you started mentioning them, as I did. Before that, your only interaction with cloud was telling them to post.

So yeah, two scenarios possible
1) they were unremarkable players that did nothing in the game of note
2) your scum tell is a scum tell about you.

That's a fair point. Just looked and Tiershift and Karnos barely interacted there either. Karnos wanted to lynch them at one point, but that and an RVS vote is all. So that point holds no water, you're right.

Also, don't you know hypocrisy is one of my finer personality traits? ;)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

Or you are a reflexive tracker and lying.

Then again kill immune ascetic is a shit claim.

Your claims both suck.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

@Mod please may I have a new vote count?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

I'm not sure I'm following the whole reflexive thing, tbh. Never had one in a game, and the wiki says it's something about having a passive ability.
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

Like, I reflexively track whoever targets me? But wouldn't that mean I would track you who visited me, and say that you visited me? But I got no result.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:33 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

impromptu phone votecount guys

Clumsy Phoenix (1) - FaerieLord
FaerieLord (1) - Clumsy Phoenix

Not Voting (1) - Mathblade

With 4 alive it takes 2 to lynch.
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

Hey, Snarky, while you're here.
In post 1017, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:...
We tracked Math last night. No result.

Mod, can we get a proper vote count? A list of players perhaps?
This was just trying to have all info, not trying to be... Well... Snarky. Sorry if that was misconstrued.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:40 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Not sure what you're saying but I hope I answered that when you had brought it up! If I didn't it's because I cannot.
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

I'm apologizing if what I said seemed rude, it was not meant to. :)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1061, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:Like, I reflexively track whoever targets me? But wouldn't that mean I would track you who visited me, and say that you visited me? But I got no result.
Not what I meant.

I mean my action gets reflected back to me.

Meaning I heal myself

And/or you either track yourself which you visit no one.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

The first is standard reflexive.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

What really makes me leery is based on play Phoenix is clearly the better lynch but mechanics FairieLord is.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Mod can you please update the first post with those dead, those alive, and a full playerlist?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

Are you still laboring over reading everything, or are you stuck in deliberation?
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

What about our play is worse than FaerieLord's?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1071, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:What about our play is worse than FaerieLord's?
Pushing for the claim from TierShift where as FairieLord actually posted thoughts for starters. The other is where you called my reads insane. All that wasn't insane was my play and trying to have fun.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1070, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:Are you still laboring over reading everything, or are you stuck in deliberation?
VOTE: Person not voting who is not me
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

In post 801, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:Oh for fuck's sake Math, we can say Chairman.
In post 1072, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1071, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:What about our play is worse than FaerieLord's?
Pushing for the claim from TierShift where as FairieLord actually posted thoughts for starters. The other is where you called my reads insane. All that wasn't insane was my play and trying to have fun.
Do you mean pushing for a claim here?
In post 556, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:Tier? Let's hear your claim.
Because as soon as he said that he shouldn't claim fully because no guilty, it was dropped.
In post 569, TierShift wrote:I can confirm 1-9's claim. I don't think it's necessary for me to claim now I don't have a guilty.
Or the one after that, which was proceeded by
In post 741, TierShift wrote:okay let's go mass claim. I will not claim before clumsy phoenix. Clumsy, if you claim first, I'll claim afterwards if you want me to.

And finally, if your entrance to this game was your version of having fun, you can fuck right the hell off. I got out of kindergarten many years ago, and since then I've learned that if your version of having fun is taking fun away from others, you're just being an asshole.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”