Mini Normal 1866: Landmark Mafia! (Mafia Victory!)

mlmooney89
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2400  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:28 pm

Now that the game is over SP I will say that the reason I voted for you day one was because of your two different plays. You were the single best player in the newbie game, hence why you were killed so quickly. You were active and vocal and on board. This game you were acting very strange. I do see that you have picked up more today which is interesting but still leads me to think you might be trying to feel out your scum role. Day one quiet, night was coached, day two more talkative?

Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2401  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:28 pm

I understand you don't think he would have been a power role. But I feel we get more information from that lynch

RadiantCowbells
People tried
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2402  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:30 pm

In post 2399, Srceenplay wrote:I gave you mine. Tell me what we will learn if we lynch wrong?


We narrow down the potential remaining scum.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

Anotora
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 23, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2403  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:30 pm

In post 2390, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think Pepcho should have happened yesterday instead of Jhin because it was a way better wagon but hey.

I know, right?!

Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2404  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:32 pm

In post 2400, mlmooney89 wrote:Now that the game is over SP I will say that the reason I voted for you day one was because of your two different plays. You were the single best player in the newbie game, hence why you were killed so quickly. You were active and vocal and on board. This game you were acting very strange. I do see that you have picked up more today which is interesting but still leads me to think you might be trying to feel out your scum role. Day one quiet, night was coached, day two more talkative?

Nope.
I was scum my last game. Got my ic lynched and hammered the game win b
That's like saying you made it to D2 so you must be town.
I am making a point not to have a meta game style.

If there is something wrong with my reasoning tell me so we can work on something else.

Anotora
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 23, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2405  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:33 pm

I refer everyone to my post D1 about how Srceenplay is a better lynch than me in every way.

Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2406  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:34 pm

In post 2402, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2399, Srceenplay wrote:I gave you mine. Tell me what we will learn if we lynch wrong?


We narrow down the potential remaining scum.

We can do that with a pep lynch. We have the potential to get one scum or two scum.

RadiantCowbells
People tried
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2407  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:34 pm

I'll tell you what. If you flip town I will totally reread the Srceenplay slot because your play is the reason I'm writing him off as conftown. Agreed?
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2408  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:35 pm

Why is my thinking wrong?

RadiantCowbells
People tried
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2409  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:37 pm

In post 2408, Srceenplay wrote:Why is my thinking wrong?


Because I want to dig for a Roleblocker flip to get information on FA's alignment.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

Anotora
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 23, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2410  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:38 pm

In post 2407, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'll tell you what. If you flip town I will totally reread the Srceenplay slot because your play is the reason I'm writing him off as conftown. Agreed?


Your belief that I'm scum is a horrible reason to write off the possibility of Srceenplay-scum.

RadiantCowbells
People tried
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2411  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:39 pm

Mmm, it's an amazing one. All evidence points that scum used Srceenplay as a counterwagon to you and Pepcho and when that didn't work out they jumped ship to SAJ
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2412  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:41 pm

In post 2409, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2408, Srceenplay wrote:Why is my thinking wrong?


Because I want to dig for a Roleblocker flip to get information on FA's alignment.

That does not make it wrong. That makes it something you don't want to do.


Why go after a possible 1. When we can go for a confirmed 1 or 2? Why is that not in the interest of the town??

RadiantCowbells
People tried
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2413  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:42 pm

Because FMPOV Pepcho is confirmed scum. Whether we lynch him today or not is irrelevant to me because I already see him as confscum.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

Anotora
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 23, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2414  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:43 pm

But scum weren't primarily the ones who took the pressure off of me and Pepcho and decided look elsewhere ("counterwagon" as you say). A lot of it was -Grey- and Garmr.

Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2415  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:44 pm

In post 2413, RadiantCowbells wrote:Because FMPOV Pepcho is confirmed scum. Whether we lynch him today or not is irrelevant to me because I already see him as confscum.

But he is not confirmed scum until his role is flipped

Anotora
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 23, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2416  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:45 pm

^example #537 of Pepcho and Srceenplay looking out for each other

RadiantCowbells
People tried
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2417  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:48 pm

Man you both should do a lot more tactical lurking.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

Anotora
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 23, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2418  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:49 pm

In post 2417, RadiantCowbells wrote:Man you both should do a lot more tactical lurking.

I would if I were scum LOL

Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2419  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:50 pm

Ano. What do you think of my reasoning?



Let's keep one topic going at a time. You can come back to me being scum later if you want. I will lurk and not defend myself if that helps you.

Anotora
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 23, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2420  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:54 pm

In post 2419, Srceenplay wrote:Ano. What do you think of my reasoning?


Your reasoning for knocking out Pepcho today? I agree with it, and I'm already voting him anyways.

Let's keep one topic going at a time. You can come back to me being scum later if you want. I will lurk and not defend myself if that helps you.


scummy

RadiantCowbells
People tried
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2421  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:56 pm

In post 2418, Anotora wrote:
In post 2417, RadiantCowbells wrote:Man you both should do a lot more tactical lurking.

I would if I were scum LOL


But you are a scumbutt.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

BigYoshiFan
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 15, 2016
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2422  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:21 pm

Votecount 2.5

Iconic temple built circa 118 to 125 A.D. with a dome & Renaissance tombs, including Raphael's.
Welcome to the Pantheon in Rome, Italy!


Image

With 11 votes available, it takes 6 to lynch

Anotora (L-2): Gamma Emerald, RadiantCowbells, mlmooney89, Garmr
Pepchoninga (L-4): Firebringer, Anotora
mlmooney89 (L-5): Alisae

Not Voting (4): PantherPunt, Srceenplay, Pepchoninga, Frozen Angel

Deadline: (expired on 2017-01-23 17:00:00)

Anotora
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 23, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2423  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:27 pm

Srceenplay, if Pepcho is your preferred lynch, why are you not voting?

Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2424  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:47 pm

Because I'm discussing if my reasoning is right. What to know what others think.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Mini Normal Games