Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #10525 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Nahdia »

id you'd been around for nearly the entire game up to that point, it would make sense to you too.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10526 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 10523, MathBlade wrote:Omg JaeReed why?

*dies a bit inside*

Scum Nahdia would have voted me ages ago and let me hammer.
? Why would scum Nahdia do that? You're clearly pocketed if Nahdia is scum, and flooding the thread with your arguments with everyone which is distracting the thread from scumhunting.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10527 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 10525, Nahdia wrote:id you'd been around for nearly the entire game up to that point, it would make sense to you too.
eh maybe.
I like your avatar btw
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #10528 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10526, JaeReed wrote:

*dies a bit inside*

? Why would scum Nahdia do that? You're clearly pocketed if Nahdia is scum, and flooding the thread with your arguments with everyone which is distracting the thread from scumhunting.
Because at that point if it is a faction I had conftowned them and as soon as I flip Nahdia scum could rip through the game and blame their not death on wifom get another mislynch then probably lynch Nahdia as too much wifom to not be believed.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10529 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

But that is assuming that scum don't already win by then.

So Nahdia is almost certainly town.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10530 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Day 8, Vote Count #8

Current Vote Count:

(2)
Giovanni il Pellegrino -- Nahdia, PeregrineV
(2)
MathBlade -- Almost50, BigYoshiFan
(0)
PeregrineV
(0)
Nahdia
(1)
Ankamius -- MathBlade
(1)
BigYoshiFan -- Ankamius
(0)
Almost50
(0)
JaeReed

Not Voting:
Giovanni il Pellegrino, JaeReed

With 8 votes available, it takes 5 votes to hammer.

BigYoshiFan is V/LA until 1/12.
Giovanni il Pellegrino is V/LA until 1/12.

Day 8 Will End on Saturday, January 21st, at 9 p.m. Eastern Time
Countdown: (expired on 2017-01-21 21:00:00)

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10531 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10507, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10504, Ankamius wrote:You see absolutely no problem with the fact that I willingly claimed Chara without any provocation in the neighborhood, combined with the fact that I also claimed that my role revolves around kills at the same time?

You see absolutely no problem with the fact that the setup is completely and utterly broken beyond belief if I get lynched day one? Especially since the very first thing I did when the game began was claim modifiers that tend to be policy lynched before LyLo (aka Hated)?

You see absolutely no problem with the fact that I forcefully put my own skin on the line for Shiro when she had a guilty result claimed on her?

You see absolutely no problem with the fact that I was outwardly scumreading Maxous for around 2 day phases, then started arguing against his lynch only after he was confirmed to not be able to win with town?
You see no problem with how I substantiated infinite bulletproof when under no pressure to do so?
Answer to your question you're a liar.

You see no problem with just assuming I am scum when everyone has a decoy?
Answer to your question you are a liar but you would be a 1 shot lynchproof liar. Or it turns into a mafia game without kills. That is a thing and they have to race to find Maxous.

You see no problem with how I stuck my head out for Narna after the Shiro town flip?
You have to play both sides.

Because you needed what ever happened afterward to befriend you.
1. The entire point is that I claimed a role
that looks like a serial killer
on day
five
. There's no way in hell I would be able to expect to reach the endgame without eventually hitting a brick wall with that out in the open, especially since I would have to be fully aware by that time that it's unlikely there is another kill in play at that point in time. Skullduggery is a competent enough mod to be able to give me a claim that would fit into the setup with how much of a mindfuck the whole thing is, at least one that doesn't practically flash a glowing neon sign saying that I'm an SK.

2. Having a lone third party without a kill against 21 town is disgustingly broken. The nightless setup has 33% of the setup as scum (8:4), and even then it's considered town-sided. With a game that has far more people and a scumteam of significantly more people than 4, it would almost certainly have to be a cult taking up around 40% of the set-up for them to have any chance of winning in the worst case scenario. However, if Maxous gets lynched day 1 with me still alive, we'd end up with some shit like (12:8:1) going into night one, which is probably the most swingy setup I've ever seen in my life. You're assuming again that Skullduggery is an incompetent mod when you suggest this.

3. Was that before or after Maxous flipped? Solely by your assertion that it was very likely scum only appeared after Maxous flipped, then you would've still been town if it was before. Even if it was after, you still have a decent amount of influence over the town and a team to help back you up. On the other hand, I would be a lone SK with virtually no influence over the game up to that point sticking my neck out for somebody else. Far more dangerous.

4. How does that work, exactly?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10532 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Ankamius »

UNVOTE: BigYoshiFan

I think I've made my point about the votes.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10533 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Assuming 1 kill a night we have at most three more days left

8 today becomes 6 tomorrow becomes 4 day after no lynch as is standard then 3.

Wake's game did it with 42 and the SK won Ank.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10534 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10532, Ankamius wrote:UNVOTE: BigYoshiFan

I think I've made my point about the votes.
Nope not until Almost50 and PV.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10535 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Quite competent actually. People suspect more actual scum than present so they rip themselves apart.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10536 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 10528, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10526, JaeReed wrote:

*dies a bit inside*

Because at that point if it is a faction I had conftowned them and as soon as I flip Nahdia scum could rip through the game and blame their not death on wifom get another mislynch then probably lynch Nahdia as too much wifom to not be believed.
In post 10529, MathBlade wrote:But that is assuming that scum don't already win by then.

So Nahdia is almost certainly town.
What if I told you, that no one would have considered Nahdia conftown after your town flip. Absolutely no one. Because no one believes that scum don't make suboptimal night actions in order to not get caught by the tracker. You're the only one in this game right now that believes that Nahdia visiting me and me not dying means anything.

And we don't know how many scum there are.
You're arguing mechanics. I'm going to go look at the play.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10537 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Look I didn't hammer Maxous because I suspect he is evil..Evil people if you exist please don't harm me. <<That is how it happens.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10538 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Then I keep fighting.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10539 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I keep fighting til they understand the mechanics that make them conftown. Or someone adequately explains how they aren't which hasn't happened yet. Nahdia didn't kill CFJ.

That means they are Jailkeeper. If they are Jailkeeper then no scum Jailkeeper forgets a submission on D3.

Therefore the only way Nahdia is scum is post N5. Post N5 Nahdia doesn't bus SirCakez.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10540 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Spoiler:
In post 10310, Skullduggery wrote:
Day 8, Vote Count #6

Current Vote Count:

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(3)
MathBlade -- Almost50, JaeReed, BigYoshiFan
(1)
PeregrineV -- Ankamius
(0)
Nahdia
(1)
Ankamius -- MathBlade
(0)
BigYoshiFan
(1)
Almost50 -- Nahdia
(0)
JaeReed

Not Voting:
Giovanni il Pellegrino, PeregrineV

In post 10488, Skullduggery wrote:
Day 8, Vote Count #7

Current Vote Count:

(2)
Giovanni il Pellegrino -- Nahdia, PeregrineV
(3)
MathBlade -- Almost50, JaeReed, BigYoshiFan
(0)
PeregrineV
(0)
Nahdia
(1)
Ankamius -- MathBlade
(0)
BigYoshiFan
(1)
Almost50 -- Ankamius
(0)
JaeReed

Not Voting:
Giovanni il Pellegrino

Are you going to keep tunneling this or are we done?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10541 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Shit they didn't bus SirCakez.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10542 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

You're still scum you need to hammer scum. You haven't and until you do I don't believe you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10543 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And where is Gio? I am phone posting.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10544 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

But then again post N5 Nahdia wouldn't call attention to the fact they didn't block either. It is dumb as any alignment to not block. Did they block me suspecting I was scum and then claim no one when I had no action? It would explain their reluctance on voting me and how they didn't want to give a shit about the argument.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10545 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

But no I was obvTown then.

Ugh head hurts.

Ank is scum. Lynch him.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10546 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10537, MathBlade wrote:Look I didn't hammer Maxous because I suspect he is evil..Evil people if you exist please don't harm me. <<That is how it happens.
This makes absolutely zero sense unless I knew beforehand that Maxous would cult people beforehand, because otherwise my info into the gamestate would be that I'm a lone scum that wins by myself without any evidence that there is another scum group out there at all since the only kills that have appeared all game up to day 5 is my own.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10547 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 7781, SirCakez wrote:TBH if there was a culting Math makes sense as a target for it with their thread presence and generally being townread
Cakez was trying to set up Math from the look of this, from the very start. Seems like he's feeling out thread support.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10548 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10542, MathBlade wrote:You're still scum you need to hammer scum. You haven't and until you do I don't believe you.
Not like you believing me or not means anything since you're scum that has decided that trying to mislynch me is their only chance.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10549 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 10539, MathBlade wrote:I keep fighting til they understand the mechanics that make them conftown. Or someone adequately explains how they aren't which hasn't happened yet. Nahdia didn't kill CFJ.

That means they are Jailkeeper. If they are Jailkeeper then no scum Jailkeeper forgets a submission on D3.

Therefore the only way Nahdia is scum is post N5. Post N5 Nahdia doesn't bus SirCakez.
Yes, the only way Nahdia is scum is post N5, but because of Narna's check on them, not because they forgot to submit an action. Forgetting to submit an action is NAI, as Cakez proved, because he also claimed to have forgotten to submit an action.

IIRC Nahdia wasn't thrilled on the Cakey lynch either?
In post 10542, MathBlade wrote:You're still scum you need to hammer scum. You haven't and until you do I don't believe you.
This is a clear tunnel and confbias now, Math.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”