In post 954, TTTT wrote:
your theory is that in a two-scum game scum!TTTT hard-pushes his partner then jumps off the wagon and hard-defends after it looks like the lynch is inevitable?
This isn't actually what happened though.
- You pushed on Dave d1 but not hard. You said you wanted him turbo-lynched but never voted him.
- You voted Dave d2 but only after putting Hiraki to L-1 and only after Dave slipped.
- You unvoted Dave (without any new information about Dave) when enough time had passed that he was clearly not being speed-lynched.
- You continued to say Dave could be scum while not voting him.
- It was not at all obvious that the Dave wagon was going through until he self-hammered.
This can easily be explained as scum distancing from his partner, busing when it suddenly seems to become necessary, then backpedaling from the bus when it turns out not to be necessary after all, but continuing to keep his distance.
Alternately, if you're town, you have much less confidence in your reads than you let on. You were suspicious of Dave from the beginning, but overstated your degree of suspicion. When he slipped, you took this as sufficient reason to join his wagon, but then got cold feet. You argued that this was because he was "probably town" but actually you're just afraid of mislynching.